PDA

View Full Version : <<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Tony the Awesome
August 3rd, 2008, 09:27 PM
I'll vote for Pokemon Naruto.
Its not because I like Naruto. This game has an awesome titlescreen, amazing sprites, and the scripts are great.

destinedjagold
August 3rd, 2008, 11:31 PM
POKeMON Tree of Peace
is because I like the story and as well as the tiles and the palletes. ;)

Ninja Caterpie
August 3rd, 2008, 11:58 PM
I'm not voting (there are too many not-so-good hacks on the list and the two best I'm at a loss for) but...Zel, are you still in if you get moved from the Scrapbox when you are eligible? Or are you then not eligible?

X-aveon
August 4th, 2008, 08:08 AM
hey zel? could you take zento rangers down, its going to be off for awhile because you can't enter viridian city. i'm trying to figure it out. it freezes. well anyways, i'm working on a different hack now. Zento Rangers WILL continue! but please take it down for now.

BTW!!!!!!!!
I'd like to vote for sinnoh adventures. i like the overworlds and it looks like it will reach very far. I've been looking forward to a sinnoh remake.

KurlyFries
August 6th, 2008, 07:32 PM
i vote for Pokemon Moonshine because the Pokemon Realm is a great new concept.

treecko 22
August 7th, 2008, 02:30 PM
i vote for pokemon white isle because it has a day and night system and you get an eevee as a starter and the screenshots are just awsome but i would like to see a bit of scripting but i still like it

zel 2.0
August 7th, 2008, 06:11 PM
I'm not voting (there are too many not-so-good hacks on the list and the two best I'm at a loss for) but...Zel, are you still in if you get moved from the Scrapbox when you are eligible? Or are you then not eligible?

I know there's a black point there, mainly because I really cant keep track of everything. In theory (and I'm just being literal here) after a hack is moved, when I check the Showcase, if the hack still is within the 31 days old, it'd be elegible, if not, it wont (that's why you also have the second chance, anyway)

Dont worry too much about it, because I'm trying to think on something. In the end, I think it's time to give a reformatting to the HotW.

hey zel? could you take zento rangers down, its going to be off for awhile because you can't enter viridian city. i'm trying to figure it out. it freezes. well anyways, i'm working on a different hack now. Zento Rangers WILL continue! but please take it down for now.

As said in the rules, I wont take out hacks or add hacks mid-week. I know I'm being a bit stubborn there, but I just want to show that I'm serious on all of the rules and stuff >.<

hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
August 8th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Not a vote!, Critism!
First I would ask you (Zel) Is a weekly contenst realy needed? Wont that just kind of tell people to start new hacks? Maybe if this were monthly or some thing... Which already excist...
Or make It Complete hack of the week, but that would porpperly not make to much proges? + It would still be convinsing...
Now for what I realy wont to complain about:

I don't think that you Should be able to vote for Moonshine
- Mossgreen
- Naruto
- And more
Since no of them has any puplic beta or release yet... How can you judge a hack just by screen... Sure some of them have a nice tilte screen... What does that prove?
Let's then call it "TitleScreen of the week"

KhaosKnight
August 8th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Not a vote!, Critism!
First I would ask you (Zel) Is a weekly contenst realy needed? Wont that just kind of tell people to start new hacks? Maybe if this were monthly or some thing... Which already excist...
Or make It Complete hack of the week, but that would porpperly not make to much proges? + It would still be convinsing...

- Mossgreen
- Naruto
- And more
Since no of them has any puplic beta or release yet... How can you judge a hack just by screen... Sure some of them have a nice tilte screen... What does that prove?

I agree with you, i dont think you should even be able to put your hack in the Showcase unless you have a playable alpha/beta that goes farther than the first route. I mean if you dont have something to play, then what are you showcasing?

Blazichu
August 8th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Not a vote!, Critism!

- Mossgreen
- Naruto
- And more

Umm....bit of criticism here. *shot*

Screenshots do not make a hack, ideas make a hack.

Also HOTW is an acceptable thread that is not conducted by moderators like HOTM so it is zel's decision on what to do. If you lose, it shouldn't be the end of the world though, it should give you more determination to be the best.

Hopefully I made sense xD

Ninja Caterpie
August 8th, 2008, 10:31 PM
- Mossgreen
- Naruto
- And more

Then don't vote for them! Enough said.

hi sir tomato my password is syvniti
August 9th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Umm....bit of criticism here. *shot*

Screenshots do not make a hack, ideas make a hack.

Also HOTW is an acceptable thread that is not conducted by moderators like HOTM so it is zel's decision on what to do. If you lose, it shouldn't be the end of the world though, it should give you more determination to be the best.

Hopefully I made sense xD
One thing is to write the ideas down, another is to actual inplent them...

I realy can't seem to understand what you are saying about modeators... But If you mean that it's accepteded by the Mod, then I can't seem what they would have to do with it...

My point is just, that the intire Idea with a hack is the Gameplay, which I can't understand why, there's not even needed to test, for winning an award... I remember when Rocket's revenge got the third place in HOTY... How can you judge by screenshot, or a storyline?

Then don't vote for them! Enough said.
I neather did... -_-

zel 2.0
August 9th, 2008, 06:12 AM
I know that you wanted to express your opinion, Sebbe, but you are leading this thread to the offtopic point, so if you wanted to discuss about it, either PM me, or start another thread. Because, the HotW is an idea that started as a way to encourage the new hackers and to give them a space where they could also get noticed, and being weekly is the perfect way to make more people happy. It'll keep on being that way and it wont change no matter what.

Now, whoever wants to vote, go ahead. Please, avoid going offtopic, thank you.

Griin.
August 9th, 2008, 06:51 AM
I vote for Pokemon Tree Of Peace
Reason: I like the maps that he made. Paletts are also good and story sounds nice.

zel 2.0
August 9th, 2008, 08:45 PM
While I try to think on how I could give a new format to the HotW, let's keep it being this way, at least for this next week. So, this end this week's voting and the winner is Pokémon Tree of Peace, by Kawaii, Inc.

Voting Results
Tree of Peace, with 2 votes
Rise of a Legend, Naruto, Sinnoh Adventures and Moonshine, all with 1 vote

Done editing... Huh? Guys, guys... I dont think I'd need to remember people that this thread is only for voting. If you want to congratulate someone, just do it on that person's hack thread.

Alright, now good luck everyone. Hope we can get more voters though I dont think it'll happen (yeah, I'm kinda losing my hopes, and I'm supposedly the cheerful guy :P), well just do what you can :)

Oh! Yeah, since we are lacking someone who can do awards, it'd be cool if somebody would offer to. If you can do something as good as the stuff Woofer did, then PM me. I guess we need awards to motivate people... :\

Blitzballer
August 9th, 2008, 08:55 PM
I dunno if I need to wait for you, Zel, since I'm not voting, but...
Well, that's prettyyy exciting! =)
I'm glad I won, but I don't think I should've since the posts that I looked at all said something about the palettes (which I'm changing...) but they also liked the story, so what-the-heck!? I'm glad I won. Haha.

Megiddo-san
August 9th, 2008, 10:02 PM
I vote for Pokemon Moonshine. I like the story. It's quite original.

destinedjagold
August 9th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Congratulations on winning!

you don't read much, do you!?

Huh? Guys, guys... I dont think I'd need to remember people that this thread is only for voting. If you want to congratulate someone, just do it on that person's hack thread.

Okay, so my vote goes to Moonshine, since the story's interesting and I like Eevee as our cute starter. :P
I also like it's simplicity. :)

X-aveon
August 10th, 2008, 01:55 PM
i'd like to vote for pokemon moonshine version.
you get to start with eevee,
its near a beta,
new features,
new region,
and talking pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeikku™
August 10th, 2008, 02:07 PM
rise of legends gets my vote, its nice to see this project back after a long break :)

Tyrantrum
August 10th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Pokemon White Isle (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=147255) has my vote! ;)
I think it has great potential.
Riolu 9 is usually with Fire Red, but he tried something new. :)
The Rom Base he's using is wonderful, the maps are great, and a day/night system is a great idea. :)

treecko 22
August 11th, 2008, 05:37 AM
umm you didnt count my vote so im voting it again i vote for pokemon white isle cause it has the day and night system so you can get umbreon and espeon and his mapping is great but still no script yet aww but he is having a hard time but im still sticking for pokemon white isle

Seraron~
August 11th, 2008, 10:06 AM
I vote for Pokemon Sinooh adventures Because it promises very much, and it has very good tiles and scripts

KhaosKnight
August 11th, 2008, 10:12 AM
umm you didnt count my vote so im voting it again i vote for pokemon white isle cause it has the day and night system so you can get umbreon and espeon and his mapping is great but still no script yet aww but he is having a hard time but im still sticking for pokemon white isle

He didnt count your post because:

1. You didnt read the rules
2. You dont have enough posts
3. Your grammar and puncuation sucks
4. There are prolly more reasons, but those are just the ones i can gather by reading that post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And zel i cant vote this time sorry, some of the hacks that acually look promising dont have an .ips that i can play....

Chimchar 9
August 12th, 2008, 04:53 PM
hey mate that is out of order you cant just say that since he has only joined

sorry zel for going off topic

Blitzballer
August 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I vote for Pokemon White Isle because, Kyledove's tiles go really well with the day/night system and his maps are original.

I vote for Pokemon White Isle because he's using Kyledove's tiles, which go really well with the day/night system and the maps are very original.

[HoN] Jereziah
August 13th, 2008, 08:41 PM
I'll vote for White Isle..
Coz Its a hack of emerald and his maps look really good!

Melash
August 14th, 2008, 12:28 PM
I vote for...Rise of a Legend! It has a ton of DP Pokemon, and lots of other features that look amazing!

SamieNiceGuy
August 15th, 2008, 03:37 AM
i vote for Pokemon MossGreen because it has no bugs :D and it has features from the other pokemon games. which i havent seen many like that ^^

iRawr-x
August 16th, 2008, 04:42 PM
I vote for White Isle, Its maps are very nice and also the day and night system looks great and it is fantasic!

zel 2.0
August 16th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Alright, voting's closed. This time the HotW goes to Pokémon White Isle, by riolu9. Oh my! It's the first Emerald hack in the HotW Hall of Fame! (hehe... Kyledove always makes hacks look great, doesnt he? >.<), anyway, congratulations to you, an award will probably come soon ;)

Oh, by the way, I'm gonna repeat the usual "give your congrats and all that in his thread", after all, that'd give him a little help in the thread :)

And, again, remember that you need to have more than 30 posts for your vote to count. It's just to avoid any kind of manipulation of the HotW, hope you understand.

Voting Results
White Isle, with 4 votes
Moonshine, with 3 votes
Rise of a Legend, with 2 votes
Mossgreen, with 1 vote

There, after solving other problems first, the list is now finished. Man... Judging by the number of contestants, if you dont find a hack you like, you clearly have a problem... :o
Happy voting, everyone!

(I dont know about that, D.Lakitu, I'll think about it)

Ninja Caterpie
August 16th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Hey Zel, how about a rule stating something like "A hack is not eligible if the owner had more than one hack before which did not have a beta."
That's so that people can't just repeatedly make hacks to win the HOTW...

Damn, I lost...x.x

Anyway, my vote goes to...hang on... You need to edit that list first!

Megiddo-san
August 16th, 2008, 09:15 PM
I vote for Shrouded Chaos. I like the maps and events.

Tyrantrum
August 16th, 2008, 09:57 PM
I vote for Pokemon Gary Edition (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148852) because I think it's a great idea to show Pokemon Yellow from Gary's point of view and not Ash's this time. The back sprite is also made very neatly. :)

destinedjagold
August 21st, 2008, 07:21 AM
well, this week, my vote goes to Lost Treasure. ;)

I really like the tiles and the maps. :)

though the overworlds of the hero needs to be smaller, it's still a great hack. ;)

[HoN] Jereziah
August 21st, 2008, 05:01 PM
I'll vote for Lst Treasure...
It has great maps and nice story!

Sarcastic Prince
August 21st, 2008, 06:04 PM
I'll also vote for Lost Treasure...

Because it has a lot of Sprites in DP Format and great tiles as well!

Disturbed
August 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
I vote for Lost Treasure, because it's cool the maps are amazing, and the originality of the hack is incredible!

Yoshimi
August 22nd, 2008, 07:26 PM
I vote for pokemon Lost Treasure.
mainly because the story is good(kinda) and the tiles are great.
its quite original also.
i've never seen a hack with poocheyana or running off of a sinking ship.

Ninja Caterpie
August 22nd, 2008, 10:57 PM
This is going to be an epic win. Wait, it IS an epic win.

Lost Treasure, just for the overkill because its overworlds, maps, scripts, basically everything is good about it.

Blitzballer
August 22nd, 2008, 11:30 PM
I vote for Lost Treasures because I easily succumb to peer pressure because the tiles...SUPERB! And the creator obviously knows what he's doing in the scripting department.

zel 2.0
August 23rd, 2008, 08:02 PM
Well, let's finish this week's voting. Seems like Pokémon Lost Treasure, by Makü wins clearly.

Voting Results
Lost Treasure, with 7 votes
Shrouded Chaos and Gary Edition, both with 1 vote

There... Now I finished editing the first post so you can (even though some already started) vote for the next HotW.

Wind and herr_sebbe, can you both delete those posts? Because, as you know, the "congrats" and all that you should do it on the winners' thread, doesnt that make more sense?
And, herr_sebbe, just in case you havent read the rules in the first post, you need to have more than 30 posts in order for your vote to count, just take this chance to gain more experience on the hacks we have on the community, and then come again (with > 30 posts) and vote, thanks.

herr_sebbe
August 23rd, 2008, 11:49 PM
I vote for... Pokemon Lost Treasure! Because of it's original and awesome tiles and scripting.

Tyrantrum
August 23rd, 2008, 11:52 PM
Lost Treasure already won, he just forgot to edit the first post. :\

Chary
August 24th, 2008, 12:10 AM
I vote for ashs quest it follows the first season very well
[its a bit glitchy though]

Tropical Sunlight
August 24th, 2008, 03:17 AM
I vote for:
Coralo

I has pretty nice tiles, and the story is good too.
And I like the Honey trees feature.

destinedjagold
August 24th, 2008, 06:00 AM
I vote for... Pokemon Lost Treasure! Because of it's original and awesome tiles and scripting.

haven't you read zel's post, which is just 2 posts above yours?

Lost Treasure already won, he just forgot to edit the first post. :\

he didn't forget it. if ya have read zel's comment, you'll know why he left it that way for now.

EDIT

to both Wind~ and herr_sebbe...
read zel's post. he edited it.

Also, I will vote for POKeMON Blizzard for I kinda like the history of the evil grunt turning into the leader 'cause of her supernatural powers. :)
Also, fire types as our starter! At least there's something to keep us warm from the icy environment of the hack. :D

Megiddo-san
August 24th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I vote for Shrouded Chaos because I like the maps and the scripts are good.

Makorin
August 24th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I vote for... Pokemon Naruto
because it has great OWs for both heros, it has a great story and the title screen is cool

dark_umbreon
August 25th, 2008, 07:03 AM
i vote for zephyr
why : because its everything ive been looking for in a hack and its really awesome

blackmage856
August 25th, 2008, 07:11 AM
i vote for pokemon heroes
as the togepi overworld looks great and the event involving the choice between taking a ship or swimming seems very different and intresting

Megiddo-san
August 25th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Zephyr isn't one of the hacks able to be voted for.

Tyrantrum
August 25th, 2008, 03:12 PM
I vote for Pokemon Peridot (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148466) because I really love the OW sprites and the as far as the screen shots go, the maps seem to look good. :)

Sarcastic Prince
August 25th, 2008, 10:46 PM
I'll go for Pokemon Blizzard.

Because it's interesting to see that

how a normal grunt turned into a leader.

deadlyangel91792
August 28th, 2008, 12:36 PM
awww come on i wanna vote shiny gold i love that hack no not hack game

Platinum994
August 28th, 2008, 12:48 PM
I vote for Liquid Crystal, bacause is a beautiful hack, with nice tiles and palettes

The Abyss
August 28th, 2008, 10:55 PM
I vote for...Pokemon Blizzard because the snow tilesets are awesome and the OWs are great.

Chimchar 9
August 29th, 2008, 10:00 AM
i vote for pokemon blizzard because its got great features / nice snow tiles and a really awsome sprite so thats why i think it should win it

Yoshimi
August 29th, 2008, 01:05 PM
I vote for liquid crystal, because its tiles, maps, scripts, and story are really good.
By the way zel, i have a question.
I have never seen you vote before.
can you vote or do you just count the votes?

timekaiser
August 30th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I Vote For: Ash's Quest
Why: Have you seen it? its everything Yellow should of had and more O.O its like perfect....id marry it if i could O.O

destinedjagold
August 30th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I vote for liquid crystal, because its tiles, maps, scripts, and story are really good.
By the way zel, i have a question.
I have never seen you vote before.
can you vote or do you just count the votes?

I guess zel's only counting the votes...

I Vote For: Ash's Quest
Why: Have you seen it? its everything Yellow should of had and more O.O its like perfect....id marry it if i could O.O

sorry but, as zel stated, ya need to have 30 post counts for your vote to be counted as valid.

timekaiser
August 30th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Thats stupid <.< it should be 10 noone will make accounts over and over just to vote <.<

Ninja Caterpie
August 30th, 2008, 06:10 PM
You wanna bet, timekaiser?
I vote for Blizzard because it's got a cool storyline, cool tiles and Wind~ is a pretty good mapper.

zel 2.0
August 30th, 2008, 09:31 PM
So, let's see if I get lucky to post this as I see PC is acting a bit weird right now...

The winner this time is Pokémon Blizzard, by Wind. Good to see another hack from the Scrapbox getting an award, hope it helps you to stay motivated with it.
As always leave the congratulations and all that for his thread.

Voting Results
Blizzard, with 5 votes
Liquid Crystal, with 2 votes
Ash's Quest, Coralo, Shrouded Chaos, Naruto, Heroes and Peridot (my, what a diverse list XD), all of'em with 1 vote

Alright, I finished updating the first post with the new candidates. Now you all can vote. Hope you find something that you like.
By the way, as DJ said, I'm not voting because I'm the one organizing the HotW, maybe that'd be seen as favoriting someone, so I'm not gonna risk to do that. In any case I'm more happy just organizing it ;P

REMEMBER: This week is the one where you can send me a PM about using the second chance! Dont forget it!

Megiddo-san
August 31st, 2008, 08:59 AM
I vote for Liquid Crystal. I really like the tiles and the scripts are great.

Yoshimi
August 31st, 2008, 09:10 AM
I guess i'll vote for liquid ocean again.
the scripts are great, the tiles are nice, the mapping is gorgeous, and there are updates normally.

Tyrantrum
August 31st, 2008, 12:44 PM
I vote for Pokemon Legends of Dragons (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148202) because it has made a nice comeback since it was made before. :)

zel 2.0
August 31st, 2008, 03:15 PM
I guess i'll vote for liquid ocean again.
the scripts are great, the tiles are nice, the mapping is gorgeous, and there are updates normally.

Just to make sure, are you refering to Liquid Crystal? Because Liquid Ocean is Christos/Semele's hack's name.

deadlyangel91792
August 31st, 2008, 03:48 PM
fine since shiny gold isnt here i vote ashs quest its really a great game once you get past the glitches and overpriced mart goods

Joao Victor
August 31st, 2008, 03:54 PM
Vote: Pokémon Liquid Crystal
Why: Appears to be super cool, it's nice to see a crystal remake that's not giving up and i liked it a lot, it have good graphics and so the main male hero sprite.

Tyrantrum
August 31st, 2008, 04:02 PM
Vote: Pokémon Liquid Crystal
Why: Appears to be super cool, it's nice to see a crystal remake that's not giving up and i liked it a lot, it have good graphics and so the main male hero sprite.

You have to have 30 posts to make it count as a valid vote. :\

Geeked
August 31st, 2008, 05:41 PM
I vote for Liquid Crystal, LZ is very committed to it, The Berry System is Amazing, Great Palletes, Great OW, etc..

idrum4all2see
August 31st, 2008, 05:42 PM
I vote for Pokemon Legend of Dragons,
Reason: This hack looks to be promising, and out of the 4 gens we have had only one actually had a father, and this one is about your father!
Plus it has latias and Latios in it, which never really had a big part in R/S/E Games...

Yoshimi
August 31st, 2008, 05:55 PM
Just to make sure, are you refering to Liquid Crystal? Because Liquid Ocean is Christos/Semele's hack's name.

No, i am referring to Semele's game.
for some reason, i don't like when more and more G/S remakes appear.
Its a great game, but i just think liquid ocean is better.

The Abyss
September 1st, 2008, 01:29 AM
I vote for Ash's Quest because I loved(Key word is loved) the anime and always wanted a game about it and the storyline is great as well.

machomuu
September 1st, 2008, 07:37 AM
Ash's quest, since pikachu's tale already won:P.

EDIT: Plus it's nostalgic(I use that word alot), fun, and the first season was my favorite:D.

HinoteDoragon14
September 1st, 2008, 05:40 PM
Surprised RDRR hasn't been made HOW. I'll vote Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers because it gives you a feel of what it's like to turn into a Pokemon, and also, my fave uber (even though I NEVER use it), Giratina is in the game (in it's origin form!)

Tyrantrum
September 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
Surprised RDRR hasn't been made HOW. I'll vote Ruby Destiny: Rescue Rangers because it gives you a feel of what it's like to turn into a Pokemon, and also, my fave uber (even though I NEVER use it), Giratina is in the game (in it's origin form!)

You need 30+ posts for yours to be valid.

Melash
September 1st, 2008, 05:51 PM
I vote...Ash's Quest! Why? Well, the dude who made it (forgot his name) took a lot of time to do all of the scripting, and it's one of the only finished hacks!

destinedjagold
September 1st, 2008, 06:47 PM

actually, Rescue Rangers already won as a HotW #5.
also, as Wind~ stated, ya need 30 post counts to vote, and also, you need to view the eligible hacks in the first post as those are our choices to vote.

I will vote for Ash's Quest this time for it is based on the Animé, plus it's really a complete game, though needs more scripting improvements, but still, a great game. ;)

Tropical Sunlight
September 2nd, 2008, 05:06 AM
I vote for:
Ash's Quest

It's the second finished hack of FireRed and it follows the Anime, but it needs some new tiles.
I hope it'll get some.

AmineX
September 3rd, 2008, 09:03 AM
i vote for clear diamond
raison
awsome:graphics
story diversification
and other stuff

Tropical Sunlight
September 4th, 2008, 09:18 AM
i vote for clear diamond
raison
awsome:graphics
story diversification
and other stuff
Um..
Clear Diamond already won, you should choose a different hack listed on the 1st page of this thread

RenviLLe
September 4th, 2008, 02:59 PM
Ash's quest. Since that's the only hack that I've been played until finished and addict me.

Kaizer-X
September 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I vote for Ash's quest as it is a complete hack and the ice_nine has done a great job with making the scripts to match the anime.

Cronos
September 4th, 2008, 09:08 PM
Ash's quest. Since that's the only hack that I've been played until finished and addict me.
You Cant Vote If You Have Less Than 30 Posts,Its Invalid
I Vote For Ash's Quest Because It Is Finished And It Follows The Anime

Nllegend
September 4th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Ash quest looks real good, I still have yet to download it. Im not too savvy with .rar and the others. The only download Im good for is the regular and .winzip files. I hope when I learn to work scripting, (it keeps making the screen go red) and that sprite program...whenever I can find a download link, I hope to make a game just like it. Besides Ash's quest though maybe um..what was that one, I forget but once I remember I'll add it in.

The Abyss
September 4th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Ash quest looks real good, I still have yet to download it. Im not too savvy with .rar and the others. The only download Im good for is the regular and .winzip files. I hope when I learn to work scripting, (it keeps making the screen go red) and that sprite program...whenever I can find a download link, I hope to make a game just like it. Besides Ash's quest though maybe um..what was that one, I forget but once I remember I'll add it in.

You can't vote...First page rules, must have at least 30 posts.

machomuu
September 5th, 2008, 12:15 PM

Ren, hurry and make 4 more posts or your vote will be invalid (you need 30 for it to count):shocked:!!!

zel 2.0
September 6th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Finishing another HotW, it was a bit hard with all the people reminding other people about the rules and all that.
In the end, it was quite clear that the winner was Pokémon: Ash's Quest, by ice_nine. Congrats to you!

Voting Results
Ash's Quest, with 8 votes
Liquid Crystal and Legend of Dragons, both with 2 votes.

I had to ditch some people's votes because: they didnt have yet the needed 30 posts (hope next time you get them), or because you voted for hacks that werent in the first post list. Please, review the rules located in the first post before attempting to vote. That'll help to keep this thread cleaner.

Done with editing, and, as usual, megiddo is around to make the honours... right? :laugh:
[EDIT] Ha, you got beaten, you Slowpoke... >.<

Happy voting everyone. Dont forget to check the rules if you are new to the HotW thread!

Gold Tom
September 6th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I Vote For: Emerald: Road to a Star
Why: This hack is letting us play as Wally through the familiar setting of Hoenn whilst still bringing a fresh twist to it. It is going to provide a great perspective of Wally's adventure.

Cronos
September 6th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I Vote For Island Mystery Since It Has Cool Story Line And The Map's Are Nice But The Tiles Are Old But Anyways It Is Good

Megiddo-san
September 6th, 2008, 08:35 PM
I vote for Pokemon Shrouded Chaos. I like the maps and the scripts are good.

Ripper
September 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I must vote for Ash's Quest.

It's amazing to see a finished hack anywhere and that, although the quality is lacking in some errors, kudos must go to anyone who can spend time on creating a full hack.

Cronos
September 6th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I must vote for Ash's Quest.

It's amazing to see a finished hack anywhere and that, although the quality is lacking in some errors, kudos must go to anyone who can spend time on creating a full hack.
Soory Ash's Quest Is Already One HotW,Didnt You See It And It Was Like 3 Post's Away,Vote For Something Else

deadlyangel91792
September 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
well i looked at all the candidates and i vote pokemon road to star but ONLY because shiny gold isnt up there when will shiny gold be up ?

The Abyss
September 6th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Pokemon Emerald Road to a Star. I love the idea of Wally being the main character and I want to know what happens to him.

Nllegend
September 10th, 2008, 09:45 AM
You can't vote...First page rules, must have at least 30 posts.

oh, sorry my friend who invited me to the site didnt add that in his message. Well um i guess forget the post i did then lol.

Chimchar 9
September 10th, 2008, 10:02 AM
i vote for pokemon mystic star
cause its got a nice story , awsome features
but the best bit is the screenshots
the scripts and maps look nice

Shadows
September 10th, 2008, 04:51 PM
well i looked at all the candidates and i vote pokemon road to star but ONLY because shiny gold isnt up there when will shiny gold be up ?
Its already won a better prize (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56279)
Nov 2006 uber award...

Seeing how I've already posted, I might as well vote:
Liquid Crystal because its a great crystal remake seeing from the screenshots and videos. (Also I think it might get actually completed.)

destinedjagold
September 10th, 2008, 05:30 PM
This week, my vote goes to Liquid Crystal for it is a very nice Crystal remake. Though I am sure it'll not be a 100% remake, but the lack of the story makes me feel as if the project's only concentrating on a Crystal remake. :\

Oh well...

Pyromaniac45
September 12th, 2008, 12:34 AM
I vote for Pokemon Emerald: Road to a Star, because I've always thought about Wally, and I think the idea of him being the protagnist is an awesome concept.

machomuu
September 12th, 2008, 10:52 AM
I want to pick road to a star, but I vote for Global Earth.

durenloveanju
September 13th, 2008, 07:11 PM
i like silver curent.
it amazing.........................:D

Tyrantrum
September 13th, 2008, 07:26 PM
i like silver curent.
it amazing.........................:D

Three things dude:

1. You must have 30 posts in order to vote
2. Silver current isn't on the list, come back here when you get 30 posts, then look for a hack you like on the first page of this thread.
3. You must have an actual reason 'why' you want the hack to win. Don't just say: "Cuz itz awsum!"

zel 2.0
September 13th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Let's take care of this before I go to sleep, it's cold here... brrr...

So, you know what I usually say: "another week finishes and we get a new winner" and that sort of boring stuff. This time, the winner is Pokémon Emerald: Road to a Star, by Shen. Blah, blah, congrats, here's your pie :)

Voting Results
Emerald: Road to Star, with 3 votes
Liquid Crystal, with 2 votes
Shrouded Chaos and Mystic Star, both with 1 vote

Ditched Votes:
Dark Wolf X: Island Mystery wasnt in the list. It was older than a month already.
deadlyangel91792: Vote cannot be considered valid as your reason was "just because SG isnt in the list"
machomuu: You didnt include a reason for your vote.

As always, I recommend you all to double-check the rules (AND the list of candidates) in that first post, so that your votes can be valid next time.

Alright, finished editing (quite a lot of hacks have gone now, surprisingly)
Now you can proceed to vote, while I'll proceed to go to bed... brrrrr...

The Abyss
September 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Har har Zel's cold :D Here it's really hot...I'll edit this when you put the list up...

EDIT: I'll vote for Azure Horizons because of a very simple yet intriguing storyline and the screenies look good too.

Tyrantrum
September 13th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Azure Horizons (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=151068) because it has made great comeback from before, with new scripts and maps. Also a wonderful CSS presentation for his thread. :)

Megiddo-san
September 13th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I vote for Azure Horizons. The maps are great and the scripts look good.

+Sneasel™
September 13th, 2008, 09:08 PM
I vote for Azure Horizons. The comeback is so cool! And judging by the screenies, the game is coming out great, good mapping and what appears to be scripting :)

Kaizer-X
September 19th, 2008, 12:48 AM
i vote for azure horinzon bcuz the from the screenshots the maps looks nice.
the presentation is also really nice

Hiche..
September 19th, 2008, 05:32 AM
I vote for azure horizons.
Because it has great screen shots, and the scripting seems good. It has a great representation.

Hoppyfred
September 20th, 2008, 12:31 AM
I've just gotta vote for GlobalEarth. It has the best concept ever. Also, the thread is well presented.

[HoN] Jereziah
September 20th, 2008, 05:28 PM
I vote for: Global Earth
Why: Because it has lots of new regis and it took place in the real world.

Melash
September 20th, 2008, 06:08 PM
I vote...Global Earth! I know that it won't be anything near what the real world will look like (no offense) but I think that a lot of effort has been put into it and it'll probably be a decent hack!

zel 2.0
September 20th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Alright, time to finish this. This week is for Pokémon Azure Horizons, by Frostbite. Congrats!

Voting Results
Azure Horizons, with 6 votes
Global Earth, with 3 votes

Done. You can vote now ;)
Oh, dont forget to check the rules in the first post, in case you are new to this thread (or in case you want to double check the rules, as it always helps)

Megiddo-san
September 20th, 2008, 07:34 PM
I vote for Pokemon Distant. The maps are great and I like the story.

Another first vote in. ;p

TB Pro
September 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM
My Vote: Pokemon Breakdown!

Reason(s): Nice new tiles(although the palettes are shy of perfect), Story is great(Remember it from the first thread), And many other features.

Shadows
September 21st, 2008, 05:24 AM
I vote Pokemon Distant (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=153540) because the maps are pretty good.

<~F.M.P~>
September 21st, 2008, 08:24 AM
I vote pokemon Distant because of it's well constructed maps and it's cool Storyline ^^!

Macak16
September 21st, 2008, 10:25 AM
If you guys have some new pokemon gba hacks then send it to me ..........
Im the pokemon GBA hack collector , and send it to my mail [email protected]
Please...... Thank you

Surf
September 21st, 2008, 02:14 PM
umm you shouldn't ask for hacks here just go through the Hack showcase

Platinum Lucario
September 24th, 2008, 11:26 AM
I vote for Pokémon Snowstorm, because it has good snowy tiles.

Geeked
September 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM
I vote for Pokemon Distant, Mapping is great and it has a wonderful story!

TB Pro
September 25th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Can I change my vote since Breakdown! quit? If so:

My Vote: Pokemon Distant

Reason(s): Great mapping, Nice tiles, Good story.

Hiche..
September 26th, 2008, 11:48 AM
I vote for Pokemon Distant, since this hack has some amazing and well done maps.
It has an interesting plot, too.

Tyrantrum
September 27th, 2008, 01:19 PM
I vote for Pokémon Breakdown (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=153864) because it is a hack I favored for such a long time. The come-back was great, the new tiles he's using are nice, and the maps are wonderful.

Satoshi Sugimori
September 27th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry wind~ breakdown is no more :P

zel 2.0
September 27th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Guess it's quite obvious that Pokémon Distant, by Disturbed, is the winner of this week's HotW. Congratulations!

Voting Results
Distant, with 6 votes
Snowstorm and Breakdown, both with 1 vote

Done with the edition. Seems like we are getting less hacks in the list this time, too bad. Probably we need to wait longer. Anyway, I hope you can find something that you like, happy voting, if possible.
By the way, since I got asked to by Poke-Roy, I took his hack out of the list of candidates.

OH! Dont forget that the second chance starts next week. So, if you will participate, send me a PM!

Good luck everyone!

Tyrantrum
September 27th, 2008, 09:18 PM
This week, my vote goes to Pokémon Argentum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=154755) Version because it has a very nice layout, with some wonderful tiles. :3

TB Pro
September 27th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Vote For This Week: Pokemon Argentum

Reason(s): Nice story, and maps. A lot to look forward to.

Megiddo-san
September 28th, 2008, 06:36 AM
I vote for Argentum because it has nice maps and I like the story.

Disturbed
September 28th, 2008, 07:28 AM
I vote for Pokemon Snowstorm because Riolu Lucario 9 is really working hard on it, and his mapping has really improved.

Yoshimi
September 28th, 2008, 08:20 AM
I vote for pokemon argentum.
the story is nice and the maps are okay.
Knowing the creator, the scripts will be great also.

Yakuzaku35
September 28th, 2008, 10:06 PM
i vote for pokemon ruby destiny - rescue ranger ^^

Surf
September 28th, 2008, 11:49 PM
i vote for pokemon ruby destiny - rescue ranger ^^

That Hack already won the prize in week #4
i vote for Pokemon Snowstorm because of the brilliant mapping that Lucario 9 has done

Satoshi Sugimori
September 29th, 2008, 12:22 AM
I'm voting for Argentum.
Why?: Well I like the maps and that you're gonna explore the mysteries of Pokémon, Maybe a little plain but it's actually pretty nice and the new stuff he's planning to put in :) And the tiles that are changed are pretty nice ;P Hope this said enough :)

Yakuzaku35
September 29th, 2008, 05:34 AM
I Vote For : Sinnoh Legacy
Why : I Like The DP Graphics , Sprites and almost Like Pokemon DP

Shadows
September 29th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I vote Pokemon Snowstorm because I like Neti's snow tiles:P
Too bad you can't use Gyms in that rombase yet....(Some tiles replaced the water tiles, huge errors)
Once Neti fixes those, Snowstorm will keep getting better!

pokemonfan123456789
September 29th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I vote for Pokemon Snowstorm
Because: It is so cool that you get stolen as a baby and brought up with pokemon!!!

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"
September 29th, 2008, 03:29 PM
I'd go with pokemon snowstorm because the story sounds very interesting. Its a great story

Platinum Lucario
September 29th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I vote for Pokémon Snowstorm because of the snow tiles and the nice mapping that Lucario 9 has done.

~Teh Panda~
September 29th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I am going with pokemon Snowstorm, the tiles completely blow me away, and Lucario 9 has worked hard on the mapping! Good luck SnowStorm ;)

Pyromaniac45
September 29th, 2008, 05:10 PM
I vote for Pokemon Snowstorm for the awesome it's awesome maps. I wish I could map well TT_TT

destinedjagold
September 30th, 2008, 06:20 AM
zel, I just wanted to tell you, and to everyone that I can't run my Photoshop with my newly fixed computer, so I can't make the awards any longer... -__-

anyways, I will vote for Snowstorm for the story is really interesting... ;)

Barker
September 30th, 2008, 09:39 PM
My vote goes to Argentum. The historical story aspect is interesting to me, at least since I don't know of many other hacks that do that. (I've been gone for months though, so..) Fakemon, Land Features, and new tiles make this one stand out.

Also, I can do the awards again, if DJ (Time? Who seems to have taken my spot..) isn't doing them.

Just, you know. However I can help. I still have the PSD, so there'd be very little difference from my old ones. Maybe.

エロカメ
October 2nd, 2008, 05:15 PM
I vote for Snowstorm. Awesome maps and the snowy tilesets and palettes.

Golden Shaymin
October 3rd, 2008, 04:46 AM
I vote for Pokemon Snowstorm, I love how Lucario 9 has set the thread out, from the screens there are no tile errors on the maps, the storyline is excellent and he made a great choice using Neti's legend of Fenju tiles

SethCullen
October 3rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
Snowstorm. It just looks really cool. I love the layout of the thread. One, id like to see go far.

zel 2.0
October 4th, 2008, 08:10 PM
Two hacks seem to have taken control of the HotW this time. And out of them, Pokémon Snowstorm, by Lucario 9 is the winner of the HotW. Congratulations!
However, seeing as you have gotten HotW three times already, I guess I'll give you a break from the HotW. You need to stick with one project from now on, dont you think? Besides, we want other people to win as well ;)
Alright...

Voting Results
Snowstorm, with 10 votes
Argentum, with 6 votes

By the way, Woofer will be making awards again, then. Welcome back! :)

That's it. The new hacks are in. Hope you have fun!

Tyrantrum
October 4th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I vote for Pokémon Twilight: Road to Dreams (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148671) because the banner on the first post is really great, the scripts look good, and the sprites look good too. The only thing that needs work are the OW sprites.

エロカメ
October 4th, 2008, 09:26 PM
I vote for: Breakdown
Why: Because I like the story. The tileset and palletes are cool.

Megiddo-san
October 5th, 2008, 06:25 AM
I vote for Breakdown. The maps and graphics are nice. I like some of the features too.

Disturbed
October 5th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Twilight Road to Dreams (is that it?)
Because he has cool looking scripts, great palettes, and a very organized thread.

Thrace
October 11th, 2008, 10:34 PM
I vote for Pokémon Twilight: Road to Dreams (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148671) because it seems to have the most potential story wise out of all the other candidates. There are some great ideas that could be implemented to make the hack great.

Golden Shaymin
October 11th, 2008, 10:48 PM
I vote for Pokemon Breakdown

I love the tiles, the storyline has a potential for millions of possibilities, from the screenshots the maps are great, I want to play it as a full game

TB Pro
October 11th, 2008, 11:38 PM
My Vote: Pokemon Breakdown!

Reason(s): Great starter Pokemon Script. Great tiles. Great Palettes. The story is great, and has many possibilities for interesting plot twists and such. Mapping looks great, and features are cool.

Hiche..
October 12th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I vote for Pokemon Breakdown.
The palettes and tiles are good.
I like the scripts, and the features are interesting.

Surf
October 12th, 2008, 01:23 AM
Twilight Road to dreams
because of it's awsome story and great tiles

destinedjagold
October 12th, 2008, 01:46 AM
been a while.
well, I'll vote for PKMN Breakdown 'cause I like the story, and the palletes as well. :)

zel 2.0
October 12th, 2008, 05:51 AM
Deleting everything so this looks as if I've never forgotten about finishing the voting on time... jeje...

Ahem... Well, this week's winner is Pokémon Breakdown!, by Satoshi Sugimori. Congratulations!

Voting Results
Breakdown, with 5 votes(ditched エロカメ 's vote: You dont have yet 30 posts)
Twilight: Road to Dreams, with 4 votes

And, the new list is ready, so you can start voting now. Good luck everyone!

Chimchar 9
October 12th, 2008, 07:56 AM
i vote for The Ruby Daggers (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=155720) it has a nice storyline , features and the scripts are awsome !
plus the layout is cool.

Disturbed
October 12th, 2008, 08:31 AM
Ruby Daggers!

Well, because Britney Spears is making an honest attempt at completing it, and the mapping is wonderful! wonder why? xD

Tyrantrum
October 12th, 2008, 09:50 AM
This Week, I'm voting for Pokémon: The Ruby Dagger Murders (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=155720), because it has an interesting plot, a very nice presentation, and the screen shots look nice.

machomuu
October 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Mystic Dreams because of it's originality.

destinedjagold
October 12th, 2008, 01:39 PM
although the story is a bit scary, it sounds cool and interesting. :D
So I vote for Ruby Dagger Murders. ;)

Melash
October 13th, 2008, 06:07 PM
I vote...Twilight: Road to Dreams! Because it has nice palletes, and nice thread, and nice looking maps. Did I say 'nice' too much?

Surf
October 14th, 2008, 05:38 AM
I vote for glitch city
because i like to see the glitch city witout the game acctualy screwing up

.com
October 14th, 2008, 02:55 PM
i vote for pokemon twilight:road to dreams because i like how it's based on islands and how it implements d/p storylines(kinda), and d/p pkmn.

Pyromaniac45
October 15th, 2008, 07:27 AM
I vote for Pokemon Mystic Dreams mainly because it's the only one with a beta. Also, I like the green roof for the Pokecenter. :)

Hiche..
October 15th, 2008, 09:31 AM
I vote for Twilight: Road to Dreams (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148671). From the looks of screen shots, the mapping is great, and so is the scripting. It's has good features too.

Tropical Sunlight
October 16th, 2008, 03:53 AM
I vote for:
http://i325.photobucket.com/albums/k362/PHO_Themes/support_rd_03.png
It has a great storyline, plus it's not childish.

.com
October 18th, 2008, 08:36 PM
I vote for Pokemon Mystic Dreams mainly because it's the only one with a beta. Also, I like the green roof for the Pokecenter. :)

haha i was just posting the first beta on mine. I had a alpha and a pre-beta... It doesn't matter anyways lol because I lost anyways(1 vote...)

zel 2.0
October 18th, 2008, 09:25 PM
So, I'm ending this week's HotW, and this time, Pokémon: The Ruby Dagger Murders (my... scary title... :o ) is the winner. Congrats!
I could make thousands of jokes about the winning user's name, but... better not >.<

Voting Results
Ruby Dagger Murders, with 5 votes
Twilight: Road to Dreams, with 3 votes
Mystic Dreams, with 2 votes
Glitch City, with 1 vote

Alright, now you all can vote again. As always, double check the rules if you are quite new into this thread. Happy voting!

Sai_Kanzen
October 19th, 2008, 04:21 AM
I vote for Radiant Thunder! The story is interesting and the from the screenshots, the maps seem really...green?

Thrace
October 20th, 2008, 10:51 PM
I thought that a hack could only be nominated twice? Twilight: Road to Dreams has now been nominated three times. This vote might not count buuut...

I vote for Pokemon Twilight: Road to Dreams because it is most deserving of HOTW this week. It shows the most potential with team members who show real talent.

Surf
October 21st, 2008, 01:04 AM
I vote for Twilight Road to dreams
not only because of the great mapping\tiles \scripting but the fact that it survived my pathetic excuse for mapping

Shadows
October 22nd, 2008, 03:18 PM
I vote Radiant Thunder because of the great tiles.

X-aveon
October 24th, 2008, 05:37 AM
I vote for Pokémon Glacial because of its tiles.
I also like its title screen. This hacker has the
talent to bring this hack to its maximum.

zel 2.0
October 25th, 2008, 04:02 AM
Just 5 votes?! O.O

I hope people remember to vote today... -_-

Anyway, dshayabusa, when a hack uses its "second chance" it has a whole month to participate, that means four chances.

Hiche..
October 25th, 2008, 04:10 AM
Again, I vote for Twilight: Road to Dreams.
It has a very interesting plot, the scripts are well made, and the mapping is good.

Roronoa Zolo
October 25th, 2008, 07:15 AM
I vote for Twilight: Road to Dreams.
It has a good plot. Awesome maps. and there barely any bugs on the beta :P

Megiddo-san
October 25th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I vote for twilight road to dreams because I like the story and the graphics are nice.

zel 2.0
October 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Ok then, it seems almost everyone agreed that Pokémon Twilight: Road to Dreams, by Kaizer-X should be this week's HotW, so congrats to him!

Voting Results
Twilight, with 5 votes
Radiant Thunder and Glacial, both with 1 vote (ditched Sai_Kanzen's vote because you need 30+ posts to vote)

Alright, done with editing. DONT FORGET! This week I'll be receiving the PMs of the people who want to take the second chance for the upcoming November. If you are up to it, just drop a PM!

Good luck everyone!

Zeikku™
October 26th, 2008, 03:05 AM
I vote for radiant thunder, because the creator seems very independent and his pallettes are nice. he has a unique mapping technique too.

Megiddo-san
October 26th, 2008, 07:52 AM
I vote for radiant thunder because the graphics are great and the scripts seem good.

eing15
October 28th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I vote to ever dark, because I think that de idea of story and the graphics it look very good!

Chimchar 9
October 28th, 2008, 02:54 PM
i vote for pokemon Keyra (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=157874) because the tiles look great also it is great to play + the ow sprite is awsome !

TB Pro
October 29th, 2008, 03:13 PM
My Vote: Pokémon: Keyra

Reason(s): Wonderful tiles/palettes. Nice story. Good scripts. Looks VERY promising.

! AvatarKris !
October 31st, 2008, 11:14 AM
VOTE FOR: Raging Red
AUTHOR: hockeypanda32
REASON: The new tiles look great. I also love the story

~Teh Panda~
October 31st, 2008, 11:24 AM
VOTE FOR: Raging Red
AUTHOR: hockeypanda32
REASON: The new tiles look great. I also love the story

I think his vote should be counted since his old account had 30+ posts..... Just saying lol....

Oh ya I vote for ever dark... The story is very good!

Ahasverus
October 31st, 2008, 01:44 PM
I vote:
Liquid crystal! (Almost complete the beta 1, it¡s exciting!, the best hack with ShG and Infinite Rainbow)

Hiche..
October 31st, 2008, 01:48 PM
I vote:
Liquid crystal! (Almost complete the beta 1, it¡s exciting!, the best hack with ShG and Infinite Rainbow)

Liquid Crystal is not on the list. Check the first post.

I vote for Pokemon Keyra.
The plot is good. The scripting seem very good, so as the mapping.

zel 2.0
November 1st, 2008, 07:25 PM
Time to finish the voting! This time the HotW goes to Pokémon Keyra, by eing15. Congrats! (when Woofer has some time, there'll be an award thing, hopefully ;P)

Voting Results
Keyra, with 3 votes
Radiant Thunder and Ever Dark, both with 2 votes
(and I'm not gonna make exceptions on the 30 posts rule, sorry. So Haxy's vote will get ditched)

I'll edit the first post...

Surf
November 2nd, 2008, 12:29 AM
I vote for Thunder Emblem
Why?Don't ask
Becuase of it's great tiles and great features

Disturbed
November 2nd, 2008, 07:17 AM
I vote for Light Platinum, because the tiles fit the environment and the mapping looks really good.

Shadows
November 2nd, 2008, 07:52 AM
I vote for Thunder Emblem, because whenever there is an update It's not something small, but some great tiles or scripts!

Neti
November 2nd, 2008, 08:59 AM
Im a totally Graphic obsessed person and thats why my vote goes to Thunder Emblem
Its just stunning!

TB Pro
November 2nd, 2008, 09:57 AM
My vote: Pokémon: Thunder Emblem

Reason(s): Very nice tiles. Wonderful palettes. Story is great. Everything looks wonderful.

Hiche..
November 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Thunder Emblem. First, for its great palettes, and tiles used. Second, the scripts look very nice. Also, the mapping is very well done.

Megiddo-san
November 3rd, 2008, 03:10 PM
I vote for light platinum for its great graphics and scripts.

destinedjagold
November 3rd, 2008, 03:41 PM
--- edit ---

never mind. I'll vote for Island of Clouds for I really like the story.
It's sounds really cool, and I hope it'll be continued. :)

Tony the Awesome
November 3rd, 2008, 06:16 PM
I, The Tony, vote for Light Platinum.
I really like the graphics and the scripts.
The scripts are the ones I, The Tony, like the most. :P

torferno lvl-X
November 4th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Well I vote for pokemon odds and evens.Cause it has a good story and nice tiles (exept for the spinach/grass). It looks like a good hack so there goes my vote.

eing15
November 5th, 2008, 08:02 AM
I vote for light platinum, this hack is very cool, I like the original tiles and palletes. And the scripts are very good!

theghars
November 6th, 2008, 04:29 AM
I vote fo rpokemon light platinum

nice game!!

zel 2.0
November 8th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Let's finish this one quickly because I'm really tired... :sleeping:
The winner this time is Pokémon Thunder Emblem, by mitchel1. Congrats.

Voting Results
Thunder Emblem, with 5 votes
Light Platinum, with 4 votes (ditched theghars vote, you need more than 30 posts to vote, plus "nice game" is not a valid reason)
Island of Clouds and Odds and Evens, both with 1 vote

Unless I fall asleep right now, I'll edit the first post, hopefully...

TB Pro
November 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
My Vote: Pokémon: Congbu

Reason(s): Wonderful story. This hack is set in ancient China, which is a very innotive idea, it also brings on some awesome looking graphics! All the maps are good(which is to be expected), and I know the scripts will be great too. It shows a lot of promise, and the leader seems very dedicated to it.

Dratii
November 8th, 2008, 09:31 PM
VOTE: Pokemon Congbu

REASON: Great tiles, nice story line and looks like it has had a lot of progress done for it.

X-aveon
November 9th, 2008, 06:57 AM
i vote for pokemon congu. it has awesome tiles, and an amazing title screen.
it will surely have progress.

edit:

nevermind, i'll vote for ripped universe.
the tiles are awesome, and it has potential.

Tropical Sunlight
November 9th, 2008, 07:00 AM
I vote for:
Pokemon Congbu

I really like the tiles and the scripts, plus the mapping is great.

Heart's Soul
November 9th, 2008, 08:08 AM
I vote for Ripped Universe
It shows great potential and has a great storyline (very long- I saw the draft)

pokelover445
November 9th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I vote for: Pokemon Ripped Universe
Why: Incredible story/plot. Nice tiles gameplay hopefully will be good as it looks!

Hiche..
November 9th, 2008, 08:17 AM
I vote for Pokemon Congbu.
The tiles are great, and well placed. Also, the scripts, and mapping are pretty nice, too.

Disturbed
November 9th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I'm voting for Pokémon Congbu!

Why? Because the maps are great, and so are the scripts, and Satoshi and Hiche really put alot of effort in.

pokiu2
November 9th, 2008, 12:55 PM
topaz gem it looks the most promising with the graphics and the effort that they put into making the pokedex and map.

Chimchar 9
November 9th, 2008, 01:31 PM
i vote for pokemon amber because it has a great storyline,the scripts look cool.
so i hope it turns out well.

shinyursaring
November 11th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I vote for Pokemon Ripped Universe, beautiful tiles and the story has great potential.

Megiddo-san
November 11th, 2008, 07:03 PM
I vote for Congbu. I love the palettes and the scripts are good.

torferno lvl-X
November 12th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I vote for pokemon wisteria (x) because it has a good story and a lot of potential .

Vegeta™
November 12th, 2008, 12:54 PM
No, I haven't voted. I don't think I can vote.

machomuu
November 12th, 2008, 01:22 PM
I vote for Congbu for the great scripts, maps, and use of Pikachu

No, I haven't voted. I don't think I can vote.

Yes, you can vote.

Heart's Soul
November 14th, 2008, 06:49 PM
So, what, did my hack come in second to Congbu?

zel 2.0
November 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
So, let's post the results. This time the winner is Pokémon Congbu, by Satoshi Sugimori.

Voting Results
Congbu, with 7 votes
Ripped Universe, with 4 votes (ditched shinyursaring's vote, you dont have yet 30 posts)
Amber, with 1 vote

NOTE: I need to remind everyone that voting for your own hack is allowed, but if the hack wins by 1 vote, it wont be counted as winner. I think it's understandable why, right?

Alright, go ahead and enjoy another week of voting!

Tony the Awesome
November 15th, 2008, 08:03 PM
NOTE: I need to remind everyone that voting for your own hack is allowed, but if the hack wins by 1 vote, it wont be counted as winner. I think it's understandable why, right?

Alright, let's edit that first post.
But then again, it shows that they aren't noble.
Anyways, I vote for Light Platinum.
I played the beta I got on another site. I really love the events and scripts in this hack.
I think it really deserves Hack of the Week :D

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 08:06 PM
I played the beta I got on another site. I really love the events and scripts in this hack.
TONY!!! Don't vote yet, he hasn't edited the post yet! >:O

Tony the Awesome
November 15th, 2008, 08:09 PM
TONY!!! Don't vote yet, he hasn't edited the post yet! >:O

So what? That was the only time I was not lazy to post :p
Well, LP is probably still gonna be on the list cause I believe in the Heart of the Cards. :D
Just so Zel doesn't have to look in the previous page... I'll quote my vote. Cause we both know that we are lazy people. So lazy people shouldn't waste 3 or so seconds of their life looking at the previous page to look at a post made by me. :p

Megiddo-san
November 15th, 2008, 08:42 PM
I vote for Light Platinum for its good graphics and scripts.

Tyrantrum
November 15th, 2008, 08:48 PM
This week, my vote goes to Pokémon: Dark Red (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160253) Version.
Reason why is because the screens and thread layout are magnificent. The story looks great too.

Lady Berlitz
November 16th, 2008, 06:22 AM
I would have to vote for Pokémon Electric's Tale. It has beautiful screenshots, and even though it sports the use of a ROM base, it looks quite appealing anyway. The scripts are rather interesting, and I like the idea of the game.

I found it hard to choose this week. I could have easily chosen Blue Cobalt, Light Platinum or Plutoniun. Also, I think "Pokémon: X" is fully named Pokémon Wisteria if I'm not mistaken.

torferno lvl-X
November 16th, 2008, 06:41 AM
I vote for pokemon X. Due to it being a really good GB hack with great potential.

Hiche..
November 16th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I vote for Darkred. It's only been a couple of days in the Showcase, and I have seen great stuff in it. A hack that is surely promising.

Tropical Sunlight
November 17th, 2008, 05:08 AM
I vote for Light Planinum.

It has perfect very good tiles and the beginning with legendaries is very good. The graphics are amazing.

TB Pro
November 17th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I vote for Darkred because of the wonderful looking maps and it has great potential.

Erick
November 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM
[css-div="padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border: dashed 1px #ff9966; width: 300px; background-color: #FFFFFF;"]
I guess my vote goes for DarkRed 'cause
I think it has a great potencial, I love how the screenshots look and I also think Esmas is a great spriter. I hope it goes well. :D
[/css-div]

Ripper
November 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
I'd also like to vote for Dark Red, I think it has lots of promise, especially with someone as experienced as... that guy that's making it :P Joking!

zel 2.0
November 22nd, 2008, 08:51 PM
Oh man... I'm so frustrated with my loading problems...

Anyway, let's get to business. This time the HotW goes to Pokémon DarkRed, by Infernal Contraption (or Esmas), congrats.

Voting Results
DarkRed, with 5 votes
Light Platinum, with 3 votes
Electric's Tale and X, both with 1 vote

And, what would you know, I already updated the list in the first post. Happy voting, but, before that...

...seeing that I have problems with Pokecommunity's behaviour, and seeing that I dont think I'll be too active the next days/couple weeks, and, seeing that I've taken care of the HotW for 40 weeks already, I think it is time to take a break from it. So, HotW #40 will be the last I'll be taking care of. If anyone else wants to take care of it (and give it new rules, format, whatever), just send me a PM so that when this voting ends, I'll be announcing the new person in charge of the HotW (and this thread will get closed and a new one will be created)

Once again, happy voting! ^o^

Megiddo-san
November 22nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
I vote for Light Platinum for it's good graphics and scripts.

Tyrantrum
November 22nd, 2008, 10:20 PM
Last week?! Oh man, I better vote. :<
Sorry to see your not taking care of this any more. :(

I vote for Dawn of Pokémon (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159486), because it has excellent maps, scripts, and thread layout! ^^

Shadows
November 25th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Light Platinum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=158324)'s Tiles are amazing, and it's scirpts look great too!
(Yes, this is a vote.)

Lady Berlitz
November 25th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I vote would have to go towards Pokémon: Dawn of Pokémon (also known as Blue Fire), as it looks like it has a lot of potential, despite the numerous errors in the game (such as text). These are the kind of hacks that I am interested in.

Hiche..
November 26th, 2008, 09:13 AM
I vote for The Dawn of Pokémon (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159486), for it's neatly done maps, scripts, and the use of original FR tiles. It seems the author, Dratti, has put a lot of effort into it.

Blue
November 27th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I vote for Pokemon X (Wisteria) but good luck all :)

lanon12
November 29th, 2008, 10:02 AM
i vote for light plantium because it has great tiles

Shadows
November 29th, 2008, 10:18 AM
i vote for light plantium because it has great tiles

I vote for Pokemon X (Wisteria) but good luck all :)
You two need 30 posts to vote.

Banjora Marxvile
November 29th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I vote for Light Platinum. I played the old version (Beta 3 I think... Not sure) and its scripts and maps were great. Now it has new tiles and is remade, I can't wait for it!

zel 2.0
November 29th, 2008, 06:16 PM
So, in the last HotW I will be taking care of, we have a tie. Pokémon Light Platinum and Dawn of Pokémon are both HotW. Congrats to both of you!

Voting Results
Light Platinum and Dawn of Pokémon, both with 3 votes (ditched M0NST3RJ03 and lanon12's votes because they dont have yet 30 posts)

So, I guess this time there's no need for me to check the hacks around, because megiddo will be taking care from now on. He has shown great interest in the HotW, so let's hope he can do a good job (as the one I have done :P)

This thread should get closed and a new thread for the HotW should be up soon. Thanks for participating, everyone. I hope you continue to do it and make more rom hackers happy ^^

Happy voting everyone, for when the HotW returns! ^o^

Megiddo-san
November 29th, 2008, 06:18 PM
The thread is almost ready. Just need to add this weeks winners then we'll wait for an approval. ;)