View Full Version : If Given the Chance...

Sean Fury
July 17th, 2004, 1:14 PM
Would you live in the Pokemon World? Let's say, someone approaches you one day, out of the blue, and they claim they are from the Pokemon World. They came here, because they know of your love for Pokemon, and can give you the chance to go and live there, wherever you desire. The only consequences are, you have to leave all your possesions, family, and friends behind for your new life. Otherwise, you're all set. Would you do it? Could you do it?

I know I would. If someone asked me that, I'd drop whatever I was doing and I'd be gone. I wouldn't even have to think about it.

July 17th, 2004, 1:17 PM
I might want to, but then after leaving everyone one and all my possesions behind, i might not want to, but I might go anyways

July 17th, 2004, 1:19 PM
I would, but if I can bring my family/friends. ^_^

July 17th, 2004, 1:20 PM
yeah maybe but ill have to think first

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 17th, 2004, 1:22 PM
i would go with a backpack holding in it important things.and bring my family and friends telling them that we are in another dimension

Sean Fury
July 17th, 2004, 1:26 PM
But the point is, you can't bring your family OR your friends. You have to go alone, and make new friends, but you won't have any family and as soon as you decide yes, the person takes you there.

July 17th, 2004, 8:16 PM
I'd think about it for a fleeting moment, but in the end, I wouldn't be able to go. My friends and family mean far too much to me to give them up for something like that. It would be nice to be in the Pokemon World and to have experiences there.. but in the end, I'd just miss everyone else too much. x.x; I've moved a lot, so I'm used to change, but even with moving, I've always been able to keep in touch with my old friends, whether it be via phone or internet... and not being able to do any of that - including the inability to keep in touch with my family... I wouldn't be able to. =o

July 18th, 2004, 7:03 AM
Course not...
I'd rather live in the actual world!

July 18th, 2004, 7:40 AM
Mwahahaha! YES!!!
I might miss my famaly a little but still I would defanetly go. And, it would be worth it...^^
Hehehe....(Yeah, I go to the world of Pokemon and I get to go on my long-lived-dream date with Ash. :D lol)

July 18th, 2004, 9:29 AM
I would defintely live in the pokemon world,but miss my family!Because I could probably go on a date with Ash!I will traveler with Ash!

Careful With That Axe, Pichu!
July 18th, 2004, 9:32 AM
i will bring a clone machine,(when it exitst)and bring one hair of fam and friends

July 18th, 2004, 9:37 AM
****, yeah! Dude the Pokmon world is where it's at! Yahahahahahahaaaaa!

July 18th, 2004, 10:39 AM
Ah... As much as I would love to live in the Pokemon World, I just don't think that I could without my family. I could live without my friends, and all of my possesions here, but my family just means too much to me to ever do something like that.

If they could come, then YEAH!!! I would definitely go! The first thing that I would do is get a Pichu, and a Chikorita, and then hunt down Gary and become his girlfriend, heh! ^_^

July 18th, 2004, 10:46 AM
Yes! yea! weeeeeeee!

I'd love too!

When does it happen/start?

Aww, it isn't really happening you say? =(

July 18th, 2004, 10:51 AM
I would only go if I could bring my friends and my dog...Ok, maybe my family too. ^_^ They are just too important to me and I wouldn't want all those precious memories to fade away. I would think about it, but I would never go unless I could go with them.

July 18th, 2004, 4:40 PM
I would totally drop everything and go! I actually dream of going there all the time.... It would be a dream come true.

Of course I would miss my friends and family... but I think it would ultimatly be worth it!!

July 18th, 2004, 5:12 PM
Nahnot only would be friends and family be gone, but Id beat everybody there and get bored anyways. <.<; I already do at Pokmon in this world, so its logical I would there too. =P

July 18th, 2004, 10:59 PM
Definitely. The Pokmon world is like 100 times better than Real Life. Why stay in RL and become economically destroyed by greedy company C.E.O's when you can excape to a world where money doesn't seem to be an issue and you can achieve fame and glory for basically training your pet(s) to fight?

July 19th, 2004, 12:21 AM
I gues I would. I have fantasized being there in the Pokemon World for a while and I would LOVE to experience being a Trainer first hand.

--White Wolf--
July 19th, 2004, 12:32 AM
MY answer is YES!! but i take my horse with me :-P

Evil Togepi
July 19th, 2004, 2:25 AM
First of all if someone came up to me and said they were from the Pokmon world I'd wonder if they were completly sane, I'd probably need some proof that it exists before running off with a complete stranger XD

But otherwise I would love to live in the Pokmon world, yes I'd miss my friends and family (*Could I at least visit them?*) but the Pokemon world seems a lot better than this one, but I guess since it's fictional it would be XD

July 19th, 2004, 3:58 AM
Im not really bound to this world by family and friends since my family hates me and I have no friends, so I would probably go but I would really want to take with me some of my most beloved possesions...

Shukuen Shinobi
July 20th, 2004, 2:52 PM
Heh...I would think about it, but I'd probably go. My friend's mean alot to me...but what if they got the same oppertunity..only..4 of my good friends don't like Pokemon, so it might work out in the end. I'd miss my family so much...that's the only thing that might stop me. But my family is low on money right now...so it might be my only chance to escape and live where I think life would be perfect. ^^ So in the end, I'd go, but only if I could gather up some belongings, ALL MY CARDS ^^, and other stuff, and say good bye. If I couldn't...heh...I'd still probably go, I'm a loner anyways. ^^

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 20th, 2004, 3:34 PM
Yeah, and I'd bring my family. I would love to live with Pokmon.

July 20th, 2004, 3:45 PM
I voted for the second one because I wouldn't be sure I wanted to leave my friends and family, but I would probably decide to go...probably.

July 20th, 2004, 4:22 PM

I'd miss everyone here, but I'd go. The Pokemon World is soo much better than Real Life. In the real world, everything is boring.

July 20th, 2004, 4:29 PM
Its anther story for me, My answer used to be the first answer. But now I have such awsome friends I couldn't live with out them, now if they could come with me My answer would be **** YEAH

July 20th, 2004, 7:44 PM
No, I wouldn't go, after finding out I'd have to leave everything behind. My life is in the Real World. If I had to start all over, beginning with nothing, in the Pokmon World, I would say no thank you.

July 21st, 2004, 4:33 AM
I would! I would bring my friends and family! All of my friends like Pokemon so they would not refuse! :)

Sean Fury
July 21st, 2004, 5:54 AM
Everyone, I keep saying, you cannon bring ANY friends or ANY family. That is the only way you get to go. No begging or bribing can change the person's mind, you go alone, or you don't go at all.

July 21st, 2004, 5:03 PM
Um...how can I put this...FIZZUCK YEAH!!

As long as I got to tell my family where I was going so they wouldn't freak out and think I'd been kidnapped or something.

July 22nd, 2004, 2:29 AM
I would love to go live with pokemon, but i wouldn't want to leave my family, if i could take my family away, and wake up as 10, and start my journy with my family there, i would although being anime would be hard to get used to, I would deffinitly then go and find Squirtle! Then find ash.. hehe! But I wouldn't go if i couldn't take my family!