View Full Version : Ummm...hi?

GS the Bounty Hunter
March 11th, 2008, 3:51 PM
Hey this is xXGold&SilverXx. I'm just gonna' explain myself a little. So like...yeah.

Okay,I've loved Pokemon for a long time. I started with a Gold Version and latter picked up a Red. Overall I've picked up the following Pokemon Games in order I got them.

Leaf Green
Fire Red
YellowAs for Console games:

Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Colleseum
Pokemon XD Gale of DarknessFor a few years I left Pokemon and I just recently came back to it and realized that there was a lot more to Pokemon then there was when I left. Pokemon's gone 3D,the show sucks now (IMO),there's these emulator things that I love now,and alot more.

After the Johto league the games and shows seemed to not be as interesting. Mainly the Pokemon. I do not and WILL not EVER like Hoenn Pokemon probly. Maybe not even the Sinnoh? Pokemon.

I am currently working on my own Pokemon game using Fire Red. I have not yet decided on the name but I'm completly redoing the game if I can manage it. Name ideas would be appreciated.

My screen name: xXGold&SilverXx is deprived from Gold and Silver. Two games I have always loved.

March 11th, 2008, 4:47 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forum! You have a lot of time on your hands if you can list all your games in order XD Anyway read the rules and check the FAQ! PM me if you need anything!

~ Siimo

March 12th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Hello ans welcome. If you need help or in need of a friend then PM me. Otherwise post loads, have fun and read the rules.

March 12th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Hello there and welcome to the PokeCommunity!