Watashi wa Binky desu.

Translation?
Hello Everyone.
I am Binky :]

I am infact Scottish.

I love Pokemon.
Favourites:
Mew and Togepi.

Ive just started playing Diamond. (Ive just got the first badge)
Best pokemon is Vaporeon level 28. (Im trying to trade it for a lower level pokemon)

Nice to meet you all:)

BeachBoy
March 14th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Hai Binky! (cute name by the way)

Im Ryan, and welcome to Pokecommunity (PC) Yet another scottish girl ey? well welcome we accept them all XD lol. Togepi and mew are some of the sweet ones in pokemon not surprised yur a fan of them ;D ;P Well you know the drill I believe read the rules yadayada. But seriously try and stay active that is what makes you friends around here, getting known. Oh, and wouldnt hurt to check the FAQ either.

So yeah, have a blast Blinky and enjoy your stay, pleasure meeting you and hope to see ya around! ;D Also, visit the DP (Diamond and Pearl) section if you wish for help on your adventure in your game, and uh ohh yeah, if you need anything feel free to drop by a PM Im usually always on XD Again welcome! See you around (again) ;D EDIT: wowowowowo you joined like a long time ago!? What clicked the mind to finally come on board? wow well uh welcome from the long absence I suppose then. XD

~Ryan

Nytkoi
March 14th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Did you make the Banner in your sig? It is very nice ^^
Welcome to PC.

Karuto
March 14th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Yeah I made my siggy and thanks :]
I cant remember why I joined, (aprat from the obvious, I like pokemon) but I started becoming active because I figured out how to enable wi-fi. And now.. I have a new found obsession with Pokemon. And im gonna do my best to stay active. :]