PDA

View Full Version : What manga is this? Rumors?

VideoFan9864
March 14th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Hi guys I've just been browsing and i saw this picture. Do you guys know what manga is this from? I have a hunch that it could be the other pokemon DP or mangas that were made into a movie but I can't be precise.

Also I have been hearing rumors that the next volume of the pokemon special manga which is the end of the emerald series will be released on pokemon wonderland. I think its the last week of March. Is there any truth to this rumor? I know a lot of fans just anticipate it so to make rumors but is there a truth to it?

Maxim
March 14th, 2008, 07:40 AM
The manga you attached is anime episodes adaptation by Takayuki Sakai. It's run in Netkun 2 Magazine and it'll never get released in a Tankobon, AFAIK.

VideoFan9864
March 14th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I see thats really too bad since it seems better than the anime eventhough it is an anime adaptation. By the way, I may soud dumb but what is a Tankubon? Thanks

Also how about pokemon special in general? Are the rumors true?

Maxim
March 14th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I see thats really too bad since it seems better than the anime eventhough it is an anime adaptation. By the way, I may soud dumb but what is a Tankubon? Thanks

Also how about pokemon special in general? Are the rumors true?

Tankoubon = A Volume of Manga.

Pokemon Special Emerald Series is going to be continued in Pokemon Wonderland. But when is the next issue of Pokemon Wonderland going to be released - we don't know. Wonderland has irregular releasings.

Lynnx
March 14th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I think Wonderland is released with big events in the Pokemon world, like new games or something like that...its supposed to be when the next Pokemon Ranger game comes out, or Mystery Dungeon.

Cem-chan
March 15th, 2008, 02:18 PM
^Yeah but MD already came out in Japan and the first ranger game didn't have any special coverage