PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new.

SpartanMalice
March 15th, 2008, 01:52 AM
I stumbled upon this while looking for hacks/modifications of Pokemon FireRed... I found one that i like very much around here (Pokemon ShinyGold), so i just thought i'd join and contribute to this place. I've been playing Pokemon since the original GB games first came out.

BeachBoy
March 15th, 2008, 01:58 AM
Cool, well welcome to PC spartan! (300 fan?)

Yeah we have any hacks here that are enjoyable, glad you stumbled upon the best place around ;D
So yeah Read the rules yadayada, Just have fun really, and it will be interesting to see what you contribute. Well Once more, Welcome to Pokecomunity. ;D

See you around,
Ryan

SpartanMalice
March 15th, 2008, 01:59 AM
That's one badass Gyarados Avatar and Sig. Thanks by the way.

and yeah i'm a 300 fan... although i came up with my username before i saw the movie (This isn't the first board i used it on).

Edit: While going through the Hacks Showcase, i came across Pokemon Prism... which is another awesome mod imo, althought it hasn't been completed yet. The author seems to be Koolboyman... I haven't been here before but isn't he the creator of Pokemon Brown? (The best Pokemon hack ever imo, i d/l'ed it ages ago from "Zophar's Domain")

Nytkoi
March 15th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Welcome to the forums, SpartanMalice! If you want one like
that, go to the Graphics and Photography section to request one!

SpartanMalice
March 15th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Lol... thanks, but i am already experienced in Photoshop, i could just make one myself.

But thanks anyway.

Sweet Candace
March 15th, 2008, 06:38 AM
Welcome to the forums. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here