PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon shadow black

Vyro
March 16th, 2008, 07:17 AM
this is my first hack( I made several others but my rom always crashed) it is called pokemon shadow black.

hack of: ruby

storyyou are a pokemon detective who just returned from vacation at the sevii islands to your hometown of veilstone. Soon the chief of the police force tells you to go investigate a mysterious cave that has just been discovered nearby... there you meet team dark sky. and you get transported to a world of danger,thirlls, and pokemon like you have never seen before.with the help of your talking rayquaza pal, Ray you must stop team dark sky before they destroy both worlds...

New things:
new team(Dark Sky)
no gyms/badges(don't have to collect any)
new pokemon
sinnoh pokemon
new legends
new story
new region(honnis)
interesting team leader(Dark Flygon) he is uncatchable

screenshots
none yet

downloadsagain, none
help wanted: spriters
scripters
title screen editors
someone to insert tiles

And those banners that go in your signature

I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkraifriend
March 19th, 2008, 05:29 AM
So you need help? I could make some sprites for you

Haseo, the Sliver Twilight
March 19th, 2008, 07:18 AM
I'll do what I can as well.

First things first, though - I almost lost interest in this game the second I read "new region - honnis" Sorry, but the region name kinda sucks....

Vyro
March 19th, 2008, 07:33 AM
it's a bacwards version of sinnoh. that's where you go

oh, and darkrai friend, make a ray sprite, i'll send you a picture of him

Haseo, the Sliver Twilight
March 19th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Is the region a backwards version of Sinnoh? If not, then you shouldn't use that as a name. If it is... you're going to have a lot of explaning to do about how that got into existence.

If you ever need anything, you can ask me. Granted I may need instructions for everything but mapping, but I'll offer my services where I can.

I can't do much, so I'd like to help out as many people as possible with what I can do.

Darkraifriend
March 19th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Ok send me the picture as soon as possible

Vyro
March 19th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Giratina is from an altrenate universe apparently. so he is the version ledgendary. you start in sinnoh but you investigate turnback cave and get sucked into this other world when team dark sky tries to capture giratina. there, are you happy now?
oh, and darkrai friend, i will give the pic to you

it is a backwards version, by the way. they worship giratina instead of dialga/palkia

Vyro
March 19th, 2008, 10:26 AM
here is the pic of ray. download it for easy viewing

Darkraifriend
March 19th, 2008, 11:39 AM
ok should the sprite look exactly like the picture or should I make a sprite of Rayquaza?

Vyro
March 22nd, 2008, 07:09 AM
make it look like him

I also need a good scripter

Veng3anc3
March 22nd, 2008, 07:16 AM
I can do some scriping for you.. Just temperary though, I've got alot of scripting to do.. So um, Got msn? I'll get scripting for you now.

Vyro
April 12th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Okay, this is just sad... I need help badly

>KILLER<
April 12th, 2008, 10:10 PM
who will be the starter?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 07:39 AM
ray the talking rayquaza (he is still only level 5)

Antwhan
April 13th, 2008, 09:04 AM
level 5 or not.... it still hinders the challenge of the game by giving the legendary as the starter mate....maybe you want to rethink that...

jayhova_l
April 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM
yea, what antwhan said, It makes games dumb if you make the starter a legendary. No offense, but you should maybe make it an event later on in the game.

Quilava's Master
April 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM
IM sry but it seems like ur underexperience, understaffed, and having trouble answering some of the simplest questions (like the ones Haseo, the Sliver Twilight) maybe people dont wanna help bcuz they dont understand the stroy 100% (Backwards sinnoh???) maybe u shud include some more info a screenshot here or there spice it up...anyways im rantin but i mean no offense and i wish u luck

Vyro
April 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM
okay, I'll post it here now. to make a long story short, you and ray(starter) go to turnback cave and encounter team dark sky, you beat them and their leader (Dark flygon) then they reveal their plot to capture giratina, but he appears and sucks you and team dark sky into the altrenate dimension where it lives, and you must stop team dark sky, and get them back to sinnoh or else they will destroy both worlds.

And yes. I am understaffed, no one will help me with spriting or scripting. dark charizard abandoned me and so did darkraifriend. and I can't include screenshots yet, because the pallete in veilstone city is messed up, and your player's hat looks yellow instead of blue

Quilava's Master
April 14th, 2008, 11:58 AM
OO i c that sucks idk maybe u shud try to get a team started in the team discussion forum

Vyro
April 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Yes, good idea I will start a team

Chimchar 9
April 17th, 2008, 01:13 PM
im might be helping with pokemon shadow black

Vyro
April 25th, 2008, 06:29 AM
thanks, I need a sprite for spiritomb in advance style