PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legendaries Location Quick Guide!

manutdrule
March 17th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Hi all! Attached is a txt file created by me which i think would be very useful for those playing Pokemon Ruby Destiny, hack of Pokemon Ruby by Destinedjagold:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=102457

Its a quick reference to the locations of all the legendaries found in his hack! Hope those who play this hack find it useful! Any suggestions/errors/comments for this guide should be posted here.

destinedjagold
March 17th, 2008, 03:56 AM
Ahah... Thanks for this, however, I spotted a few errors. Ho-oh, the sign should be Rainbow Wing, not Rainbow RIng... Also, Mesprit is not like Latios... It's in Thin Forest... ANyways, great job! ;)

manutdrule
March 17th, 2008, 04:46 AM
Ahah... Thanks for this, however, I spotted a few errors. Ho-oh, the sign should be Rainbow Wing, not Rainbow RIng... Also, Mesprit is not like Latios... It's in Thin Forest... ANyways, great job! ;)

hehz i was wondering where mesprit was, i was fed up wondering around for so long looking for it so i summoned one up myself to catch lol...but very thx for the error feedback djg!

EDIT: errors fixed!

Ikoden
March 17th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Very good guide, but i still don't where is that Ancient Cave.

Arcon-Death
March 18th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Perhaps you could expand on this, like giving closest town and then which direction from there

wolverfrog
March 19th, 2008, 02:01 AM
thanks so much this really helped=Di finally caught angeallen! yay

More4Life
March 19th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Great work on this, this is very well writen.

manutdrule
March 20th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Perhaps you could expand on this, like giving closest town and then which direction from there

hmm i was thinking of refining the guide further with more detailed steps on finding certain "indirect" to find legendaries like manaphy and such and i may do that later, but ya thx for the feedback all!

kakarotto
March 20th, 2008, 05:48 AM
If this topic help ppl with game. So Can someone help me with solucion? Look I have a 2 badges and I help the old man with the bird, he told that he is in his cottage near bug forest, I can't find him:/, Can someone help me?

adamb241
March 20th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Please look in the help threads or walk throughs....In my guide I have gotten past that part....Look there.

destinedjagold
March 23rd, 2008, 12:52 AM
I think I should add this in the first page of the main thread.
Btw, thanks again for making this thread. ;)

jesus777
April 8th, 2008, 04:58 AM
guys, what exactly is the requirement to catch ho-oh? when I come to rainbow wing cavern, ho-oh is not there... I already completed the 8 badges and defeated the elite 4. I already catch almost all of the legendaries, but ho-oh is my problem...

help me guys

manutdrule
April 9th, 2008, 01:03 AM
hmm well then it should actually appear...then its more of a hack scripting problem (i have experienced it myself, some legendaries like jirachi didn't appear even after completing everything)...are u playing the latest version (v.4)? if so, better tell djg about it.

keenan887
May 8th, 2008, 01:41 PM
adding to that, i'm nub to ruby destiny..heres my question... how do i get to vermillion city?

slasherjdc
May 25th, 2008, 06:51 AM
where is articuno i checked ice island cave and i ve already done the legue and shadow lugia event but he is still not there

manutdrule
May 26th, 2008, 01:43 AM
where is articuno i checked ice island cave and i ve already done the legue and shadow lugia event but he is still not there

refer to post #13 in this thread...

pet_er1
May 26th, 2008, 05:01 AM
if i beat dark lugia in Cherygroove it just throws me back a pokemon center...its the story still ok?

yoni159
June 3rd, 2008, 05:17 AM
I have a question. isn't rotom kinda legendary?

Rex Exploder
June 4th, 2008, 06:54 AM
I can't find Registeel in ElectricCave.And I already caught Raikou :/
The North Cave is always flooded and the clock isn't moving.
Anyone can help me?

tizz
June 4th, 2008, 10:46 PM
how do u get into your pokemon and bag if you cant press start just wonderin lol

Ikitsumi
June 10th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Anyone can help me?

It's somewhere below Raikou, you have to mess with those button-tile things.

How exactly do you get Celebi? It doesn't want to show up no matter what I try. :|

hypermario
June 29th, 2008, 09:57 PM
wheres the second Master Ball, and wheres registeel in the electric cave

Cammy25
June 30th, 2008, 01:12 AM
wheres the second Master Ball, and wheres registeel in the electric cave

The second master ball can be found In Cinnibar Island ;) Theres a bin outside the Poke Center I think and you keep talking to it and it gives you a master ball, the event is really funny! :laugh:

Registeel in the electric cave? ermmmmmmm, its in one of the corridors I'm sure, I think you just gotta press the buttons till you get into his corridor ;)

Anyone can help me?

The North Cave! Every-body has problems with it. Ok what you need is the Pokemon Ruby walk through walls cheat. That way you can get up to the ladders and fight the legendary dog!

Look above my post to find Regi-Steel ;)

hypermario
June 30th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I got the Master ball, but i still cant find registeel

Cammy25
July 1st, 2008, 01:40 AM
I got the Master ball, but i still cant find registeel
You'd be best just running around the cave till you find him ;)

You will find him eventually

You'd be best just running around the cave till you find him ;)

You will find him eventually

Ignore that I have found him once again!

Ok when you first come in, go to the blue switch, stand on it and go through the door. Then stand on the green switch nd continue onwards. DON'T HIT THE BLUE SWITCH BEFORE THE DOORWAY! Go through the doorway and you can go left on straight on. Go left. Then go through the wee passageway and you can go left or right. Go right and there is Regi-Steel!

hypermario
July 5th, 2008, 08:57 PM
I still Cant Find Registeel!

lapolla13
July 5th, 2008, 09:35 PM
hello, I have a problem. I am Chilean and download the rom and I decided to taste much truth. The thing is that I have almost all the legendary, the only thing missing are: articuno, when I go to his cave is not, however zapdos and moltres if they are, Celebi, I did what I said the guide and do not encounter by any party, Latias, I do not have the slightest idea where he is and Latios nor location.
I would like to help me, and download the guide from the legendary because they did not know the location of some xD. thank you very much beforehand.
greetings

I still Cant Find Registeel!

raikou where this catches on, the power plant, the leader of the third or second gym asks you to fences in this place. in this veronica town, north and right of veronica town.

wNtR Azazel
July 12th, 2008, 09:12 AM
where can i find the lost sea?

Shadow_Pokefan
July 15th, 2008, 08:35 AM
hello, i am for Spain. I have some problems with the ruby destiny. i have passed the E4 and i have dark lugia, but jirachi, ho oh, registeel and celebi dont appears.

MAMATI6EIBAA
August 31st, 2008, 02:52 AM
Yo does anybody know where giratina is i know its near mewtwo somewhere but?

Blazichu
August 31st, 2008, 03:35 AM
Please do not revive month old threads.

*Locks*