PDA

View Full Version : The best group

DarkMiko
July 18th, 2004, 10:59 AM
[CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=Silver]I need help figuring out what the best 'Pokemon team' is for this game.Got any sugestions? :cheeky: :may:

Scyther
July 18th, 2004, 11:02 AM
here is my team and i have never lost:
trapinch/flygon(mine hasnt evoloved into a flygon yet)
lapras
magmar
electabuzz
roselia
scyther

DarkMiko
July 18th, 2004, 11:06 AM
O.K. I'll try that out^_^Thanks P.S.Keep postin'^_^

Scyther
July 18th, 2004, 11:13 AM
you do realise that ive only beat 8 gyms at the mo i havent tryed the league yet and im not going to till my pokemon are lvl 50

Pogiforce-14
July 18th, 2004, 11:23 AM
my team is:
Blaziken
Swampert
Sceptile
Groudon
Manectric
Rayquaza

at this point, no player human or AI has been able to beat my team ever since i reached level one hundred. But it's not the level that makes it hard. It's the balance of moves. I have determined that my team has moves that would give supereffective hits to every type of pokemon except pure Psychic types and ghost types. That's what I call being prepared. :D Basically what I'm saying is i suggest a team that is well balanced and covers all teh grounds. Similar to what I have. and use ice moves on two or three of them some people (humans) simply love rayquaza, plus they'll work excellently on teh dragon trainer of the elite four.

DarkMiko
July 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM
you do realise that ive only beat 8 gyms at the mo i havent tryed the league yet and im not going to till my pokemon are lvl 50
Thanks for tellin' me :dead: :\

my team is:
Blaziken
Swampert
Sceptile
Groudon
Manectric
Rayquaza

at this point, no player human or AI has been able to beat my team ever since i reached level one hundred. But it's not the level that makes it hard. It's the balance of moves. I have determined that my team has moves that would give supereffective hits to every type of pokemon except pure Psychic types and ghost types. That's what I call being prepared. :D Basically what I'm saying is i suggest a team that is well balanced and covers all teh grounds. Similar to what I have. and use ice moves on two or three of them some people (humans) simply love rayquaza, plus they'll work excellently on teh dragon trainer of the elite four.WOW!!!!!! You should be a writter.^_^
:shocked: :D :chu: By the way thanks;)

Pogiforce-14
July 18th, 2004, 01:20 PM
actually, I do write. I hve three fan fictions on fanfiction.net , although two of them are not finished. The pokemon one I'm working on you can find the link to on PC.

Since you haven't beaten teh elite four yet,i would suggest Ninetales (Blaizken if you have it), Breloom,(since the first guy is a dark user and breloom is part fighting. if you use blaziken, then you can use sceptile instead if you ahve it.), Absol(Dark to counter the ghosts iagainst Elite 2), lantern (Swampert with ice beam if you ahve it) Groudon or Kyogre(whichever you have.) and anything else, the other five pretty much cover the elite four.

Frostweaver
July 18th, 2004, 07:32 PM
it's no fun making a team (especially so OU/UBAR populated like Pogiforce-14's IMHO) that's not yours... more fun comes from making the "best team" than battling. Battling is just the result of your hard work, testing if your work means anything (it's so fulfulling when Yanma beats Mewtwo XD)

bass sp
July 18th, 2004, 08:15 PM
my team is tyranitar, feraligatr,kyogre,rayquaza,groudon, and sceptile

Simon
July 18th, 2004, 10:15 PM
The best team would be 6 Magikarps with 999 points in every stat. There is no best team in my opinion. There will always be a team that is better, even if you have 6 Mewtwos. If you're getting a team for in-game play, 6 level 100 magikarps will do it. If you're playing agaisnt real human players, learn EVs, HPs, natures, etc.

I go away for 2 days and there are like 10 threads about codes...just ranting.

DarkMiko
July 19th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Thanks every body for the great posts!!!!!!!!! On Sat. I'll give my vote on who has the best team!!!!!!!! :disappoin :embarrass (If you wan't me to)

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 07:24 AM
My team is:

Charizard:
Blast Burn
Fly
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower

Blastoise:
Hydro Cannon
Ice Beam
Bite
Surf

Venusaur:
Frenzy Plant
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Solar Beam

Gengar:
Shadow Punch
Giga Drain
Psychic
Shadow Ball

Scizor:
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing
Metal Claw
Hyper Beam

Pidgeot
Fly
Mirror Move
Steel Wing
Quick Attack

and they all lvl 100

DarkMiko
July 19th, 2004, 09:34 AM
actually, I do write. I hve three fan fictions on fanfiction.net , although two of them are not finished. The pokemon one I'm working on you can find the link to on PC.

Since you haven't beaten teh elite four yet,i would suggest Ninetales (Blaizken if you have it), Breloom,(since the first guy is a dark user and breloom is part fighting. if you use blaziken, then you can use sceptile instead if you ahve it.), Absol(Dark to counter the ghosts iagainst Elite 2), lantern (Swampert with ice beam if you ahve it) Groudon or Kyogre(whichever you have.) and anything else, the other five pretty much cover the elite four.
Ihave beaten the game, 2 times!!!!! ;) But I still want to see how other people like to beat the game and try it out for my self. ;) :classic: If no one minds :nervous:

Simon
July 19th, 2004, 09:45 AM
So this is for an in-game team? In-game trainers in the battle tower can't even beat a level 100 Linoone. Any team will do for in-game play. You could use just your starter and be able to sweep through with ease.

Mew9
July 19th, 2004, 05:44 PM
yeah, i sweep battle tower with a bunch of guys who r level 46 and r Sandslash, CZard, and Pidgeot. usually i just need Pudgeot and Sandslash, and thats pretty sad (well, Pidgeot, at least). Ne1 can beat the in-game guys, considering they have the intelligence of a goldfish. just use ur favorites and u can have fun with the game. u don't just have to use the most powerful guys. Look at Frosty's teams. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much UU, and never even a hint of a UBER.

DarkMiko
July 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
You see i want to find out what the perfect team is.:cheeky:And since i can't do that with JUST my Fav pokemon i'll try it with diferent peoples FAV pokemon untill i find the perfect group!!!!! IF YOU DON'T MIND THAT IS. :chu: :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :disappoin :disappoin

Mew9
July 20th, 2004, 04:47 PM
THERE IS NO PERFECT GROUP!!! NINTENDO MADE IT SO THAT U COULD USE A TEAM OF UR FAVORITE UU's AND STILL BEAT A TEAM OF 6 MEWTWO'S!!!!!!!!!! (well, it would be tough but its still possible). just use ur favs, and u can form wat u believe to be the perfect team. it won't do ne good to use other people's favs since u mayaswell use ur and be just as good, plus u'll have a team to call ur own perfect team.

Simon
July 20th, 2004, 05:20 PM
It can be done. Easily even. All you need is Ninjask with BP and a Pokemon that can use the stats well.

Mew9
July 20th, 2004, 05:37 PM
well, that can be countered by anti-ninjakask or hazers. there IS NOT a perfect team. give it up, people.

Simon
July 20th, 2004, 05:45 PM
I mean Ninjask+BP+Some Pokemon can beat 6 Mewtwos. I know Hazers and moves like Bonemerang can beat Ninjask. So unless someone hacked Mewtwo up with Bonemerang or Haze *cough Mew89 *cough* Mewtwo is done.

Mew9
July 20th, 2004, 05:49 PM
hey, since i'm almost positive ur referring to me with the hacked up Mewtwo, get the name right. Mew9, not 89. some member that doesn't exist doesn't deserve my credit for hacking messed up guys. *grin*
don't forget my wonderful Oddish back in the day:
Oddish
Leaf Blade
Toxic
Solarbeam
EQ
ahhhhhhhhh.................. the good old days. shame i'm changin my ways. haven't touched the calc in quite some time.

DarkMiko
July 21st, 2004, 06:47 AM
I know that !!!!!!!!! I just want to find a team that can go through the game WITHOUT any problems!!!!!!!!! :badsmile: :badsmile:
BTW it's not for me it's for my friend he's new in the pokemon world and I can't even help him anymore 'cause he moved (:'( :'( :'( :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin WWWWWHHHAAAAAHHHHH I miss him!!!!)

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 07:05 AM
Here is a team without any probs-
Blaziken
Kyogre or Kingdra
Scepile
Rayquaza (to learn thunder)
The rest is your choice but I would usually use Action Replay and get a Charizard and Typhlosion but you should have one for pokemon youre training, and your fav. pokemon as the other.

DarkMiko
July 21st, 2004, 07:10 AM
Yay!!!! Another fire lover like ME!!!!!^_^ BTW THANKS

Iveechan
July 21st, 2004, 11:58 AM
Walrein seems ignored here o.o. It's like Lapras but with the ability to learn Earthquake. Walrein is water/ice with really high HP like Lapras and is excellent in the elite 4.

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 12:12 PM
Walrein seems ignored here o.o. It's like Lapras but with the ability to learn Earthquake. Walrein is water/ice with really high HP like Lapras and is excellent in the elite 4.

Actually, It's only good against Drake and thats it....... The best choice for the E4 is Blaziken.
YAY!!!!! my 200th post!!!!!

bass sp
July 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM
i think that the best choice is a water pokemon so you can beat drake ( with ice moves) and with water moves the pokemons of steven.

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 12:26 AM
or u can just get a charizard or flygon with dragon claw and flamethrower and beat drake with dragon claw (super effective on dragon type) and beat steven with flamethrower, and beat the first three with just about anything cuz theyre so easy

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 12:29 AM
Charizard isn't a Pokemon you can get legally in RS.

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 12:33 AM
yes it is u can trade from fr/lg or colliseum. but since i dont have either i used my gameshark

ill give u guys the code if u want and its NOT a 40 line long pokemon maker code its onlly 1 line long

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:00 AM
No one cares. No one cares a bit about your freakishly long set of codes. If anyone wants the codes, they'll ask for it. And if they want a Charizard, they wouldprobably rather spend one minute hacking up a super Charizard in the Pokemon Calculator, then spend another 30 seconds sending the code in to the cheating device. There'sa such thing called "uploading", which makes 1000 line long codes a sinch to enter in seconds.

Scyther
July 22nd, 2004, 02:18 AM
lapras ahas water absorb and water attacks on it get turned into hp

BigBoss
July 22nd, 2004, 05:39 AM
i think that the best choice is a water pokemon so you can beat drake ( with ice moves) and with water moves the pokemons of steven.

actually, Fire and Fighting (Blaziken) is ALOT more effective against Steven then Water......

Dizzy
July 22nd, 2004, 06:11 AM
I used this team when I first beat the Elite Four

Swampert 55
Raichu 53
Ninetales 53
Swellow 52
Medicham 51

And I beat them, but then I realized with more Consolodated, Heavility trained Pokemon, I could do it with this team

Altaria - 52
Seadra -50
Ninetales -50
Raichu - 51

and it worked ^_^

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 07:23 AM
No one cares. No one cares a bit about your freakishly long set of codes. If anyone wants the codes, they'll ask for it. And if they want a Charizard, they wouldprobably rather spend one minute hacking up a super Charizard in the Pokemon Calculator, then spend another 30 seconds sending the code in to the cheating device. There'sa such thing called "uploading", which makes 1000 line long codes a sinch to enter in seconds.
the pokemon maker codes are only 40 lines long and that is wut i used for my charizard, but my "freakishly long list of codes" are just one line codes for every pokemon. and it takes more than 30 seconds to upload a code on the GS SP wich is wut i have cuz u have to copy and paste every line of the code seperatly.

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 12:04 PM
Okay...you're just ticking me off. I don't like you one bit.

If oyu're using the Pokemon Calculator/Maker, there's an option called "Create Code File", which automatically uploads the code into a single file INSTANTLY, which you can then import the code into your GSSP/AR/GSA cheating program on your PC, which can then be uploaded into the cheating device itself. All in less than 30 seconds.

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 12:28 PM
o well im in france and i dont have my computer here so i just use the 1 line codes 4 now. i would install my GSSP on this computer but its a mac and it dosnt work for that software
o ya and the pokemon maker doesnt have the import code or wutever option

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:09 PM
Yes it does. I've been using it. Figure out how to work it. Don't double post. And by the way, I never even said that. Good job on figuring out how to work quotes into it saying I said something. That was just SPAM.

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 01:13 PM
Yes it does. I've been using it. Figure out how to work it. Don't double post. And by the way, I never even said that. Good job on figuring out how to work quotes into it saying I said something. That was just SPAM.
sry i deleted the post

and o ya if u mean the copy code thing than that doesnt work on my computer

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:24 PM
u can create a code file????? can somebody tell me how cuz ive been entering the codes by hand and it takes a really long time

im new here hello everybody

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the PC PokemonX3. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Right under the button where it says ^SAMPLES TO CODES^, and then under the "GAME" option, will be a spot that says "CODESAVE INFO". That is where oyu create the code file any everything. That's in the most recent version, so if it's not there, you need a new version.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:39 PM
is this for the one at boomspeed/kpdavatar.....blablabla cuz thats wut i use

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
Yes it is. That's the Pokemon Maker. The other one by XYZMan is called the Pokemon Calculator. Nice way to tell the difference between the two.

When the heck did I reach 900...I never evne noticed 800. @_@

DarkMiko
July 22nd, 2004, 04:35 PM
WOW O-O I'm gone for 1 day and it's total chaos!!!!!!! What do i have to do to stop you guys for bitting everyones head off?!?!?! Get you guys muzzels?

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
Don't say my name in vain. And it's not chaos yet. If I ever joined in the chaos, I am more than sure I would get banned for what I do.

DarkMiko
July 22nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
I used this team when I first beat the Elite Four

Swampert 55
Raichu 53
Ninetales 53
Swellow 52
Medicham 51

And I beat them, but then I realized with more Consolodated, Heavility trained Pokemon, I could do it with this team

Altaria - 52
Seadra -50
Ninetales -50
Raichu - 51

and it worked ^_^
Thats close to my team but i used Absol and Mightiena instead of swellow and medicham
:D ^_^

DarkMiko
July 22nd, 2004, 04:43 PM
Don't say my name in vain. And it's not chaos yet. If I ever joined in the chaos, I am more than sure I would get banned for what I do.
Not to be rude but.........YOU ARE STARTIN' TO CREEP ME OUT!!!!! :nervous: :surprised BTW I DID NOT USE YOUR NAME IN VAIN!!!!!!!

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Yes you did. I know that deep down you're mocking me.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 10:54 PM
Yes it is. That's the Pokemon Maker. The other one by XYZMan is called the Pokemon Calculator. Nice way to tell the difference between the two.

When the heck did I reach 900...I never evne noticed 800. @_@
i still dont see it

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 10:58 PM
Then either you don't have the most recent version of the PokeMaker, you have a different kind of Calc/Maker, or you have pathetic vision. There's a link to the Pokemon Maker in the FAQ.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
all there is under the "game" option is a listof games i dont see any codesave.
and how do i get a new version ts just on the internet i dont download it or anything

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:03 PM
*twitch*

I didn't mean under as in under that box. I mean under as in below it. Like...look below this line.

~Just a Shadow...~

That kind of under.

And if you still can't find it...here's a screenshot.

http://www.freewebs.com/chaospokedemon/Untitled.png

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:16 PM
hahaha im so stupid thanks
EDIT: nvm its still not there arew u talkin about the one at http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV3x.html cuz i dont see it there maybe its for the pokemon calculator

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:28 PM
That's the wrong link. That link doesn't even work.
http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV3x.hta

I said it was in the FAQ. You never looked. ALWAYS LOOK IN THE FAQ. PEOPLE SPENT TIME ON THAT.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:32 PM
That's the wrong link. That link doesn't even work.
http://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV3x.hta

I said it was in the FAQ. You never looked. ALWAYS LOOK IN THE FAQ. PEOPLE SPENT TIME ON THAT.
wut r u talkin about that link does 2 work just let it load and all that .hta one does is a big page with a bunch of numbers and letters and makes no sense

Simon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:33 PM
The hta. one is supposed to be a download. You download the Calculator and it'll be there. If you can't there's something wrong with your browser.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 22nd, 2004, 11:45 PM
ooooooooooooooooooo i get it

Simon
July 23rd, 2004, 12:00 AM
Good. And by the way, please do not use "ooooooooooooo" or "..............." and so on to extend your post to bypass the 25 character limit. It's agaisnt the RULES. And the rules rule us all...except maybe the admins.

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 23rd, 2004, 12:04 AM
Good. And by the way, please do not use "ooooooooooooo" or "..............." and so on to extend your post to bypass the 25 character limit. It's agaisnt the RULES. And the rules rule us all...except maybe the admins.
sry

DarkMiko
July 25th, 2004, 02:46 PM
Yes you did. I know that deep down you're mocking me.
Sorry but i'm NOT !!! O.K.? O.K. Buh bye now ^-^

KiraYamato
July 25th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Please try and keep to the topic, and rules guys, or a mod needs to lock this thread..

Baton_Passing_Ninjask
July 26th, 2004, 06:47 AM
By The Way Glockstopper On One The Basic Rules In Making A Pokemon Team Succesful Is To Use Have Only One Move At A Single Type. For Example Your Charizard Knows Blast Burn And Flamethrower That Just Wastes A Move Slot.