PDA

View Full Version : The Neglected Pokemon Fanclub V.3

Lynnx
March 18th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Welcome to the Neglected Pokemon Fanclub. The other two Neglected Pokemon Clubs, started by EvilDunsparce and Smarties-Chan, have not been posted in for over two years so I'm remaking this as the Neglected Pokemon Club, Version 3. I have created this club out of admiration and pity for these poor pokemon who have been left in the dust by the hyped-about, popular pokemon (i.e. Garchomp, Dragonite, etc.)

This club is dedicated to the forgotten and underused Pokemon of each generation. There are many, but among the most neglected are: Dunsparce, Jumpluff, Cradily, Muk, Stantler, Beedrill, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Piloswine, Corsola, Kecleon, Octillery and Grumpig. Feel free to post any others.

The rules are:
1. Follow all Pokecommunity forum rules.
2. No cursing/spamming/flaming, and try and stay on topic.
3. To join you must post your favorite two (or more) neglected pokemon.
4. Don't PM me if you want to be a co-owner. The first 3 people who post will be offered the spot of co-owner.
5. No double posting.
6. You can post pictures here.
7. This is an all-type club for ALL the forgotten pokemon. (Yes, ALL of them.)

I will add a member list soon if there are over four members (my expectations aren't that high.) Have fun posting.

BeachBoy
March 18th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I'm so in, My two favorite neglected is Caterpie, (an amazing Choice-Band tackle) XD And Quilfish really is underated in rain dance teams as well. And also Im a huge fan of Octillery as well. ;D

Nuke
March 18th, 2008, 07:45 AM
I was thinking about making a similar club at school today.

What a coincedence.

Sign me up! And useless Magikarp is my fave neglected pokemon just because it is so funny at being useless.

Liking for actual good reasons though I like... Typhlosion [Left in the shadow of the other three fire starter evos so it counts right?] and Butterfree.

Lynnx
March 18th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Okay, you're both in. Do you two want to be co-owners?

Nuke
March 18th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Okay. :D

By the way does Typhi count?

BeachBoy
March 18th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Okay, you're both in. Do you two want to be co-owners?

Sure, that's cool with me...

So UU pokemon count, and Never Used as well correct?

Also, not finished evolutions can go here as well like? say gible?

Lynnx
March 18th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah, all UU and forgotten pokemon count (it actually depends on how many Typhlosion users there are in competitive+in-game battling- Typhlosion and Meganium are SO overshadowed by Feraligatr.)

Middle and first evolutions can go here if they're neglected enough. (Take Yanma, for example. You ask someone "Do you have a Yanma?" and they go: "What is a Yanma? Is it exotic sushi?") Most UU pokemon count and pretty much all the never-used ones too.