• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sun/Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Hi, i'm making two seperate hacks called Pokemon Sun and Moon. They will be hacks of Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. I don't have many ideas yet apart from the starter pokemon. On pokemon Sun they will be Dratini, Larvitar and Bagon. In Moon they will be Machop, Mareep and Aron. In my opinion they evolve into 6 of the strongest pokemon in the game, not including legendaries. I have a bunch of tools.

Elite Map (and everything that came with it)
Advance Map
Hex Workshop
APE
A-Mart
A-Starter
A-Tack
A-Text
Evolution Editor
Learnable Moves Editor
Overworld Editor
Starter Map Chooser
TM Editor
Lunar IPS
Poketronic
Pokescript (I dont know how to use it yet, looking at basic tutorials)
And MKPP 4.00 (which just has loads of information)

Really need help!!!
Please Help!!!

Tazz

Tazz the Spazz
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 27, 2008
Hey...I might be able to help lol. I can script and map edit (I prefer A-map, not Elitemap). But one suggestion: I'm not so big on the starting pokemon. You could have a choice between Umbreon and Espeon for instance. I don't know, just making a suggestion. I would rather start with an OK pokemon than a super strong one. It just makes the game more fun and enjoyable :P

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
Years
It's cool that you have all the tools. Perhaps you should learn how to use them.
Check out the tutorials section, you'd be surprised how simple it is to use those tools.

The only difficult thing there is would be scripting.. I dunno if you're willing to learn that.

I wish there was a story I could rate, but, oh well.

Oh by the way, Pokemon Sun/Moon already existed, but was discontinued so this shouldn't be a problem.

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
Yh i am willing to change the starters, it was just a start. And i do use Advance map i just got elite map for the tools. I know how to use the tools a bit and am learning scripting, the only thing i dont have a clue about is the hexing. Any1 able to help ???

greenozano

Master of Pokemon
Years
I can script for all games except Ruby and Sapphire Those two are too complex anyway I'm good at Over world editor and I'm learning to do over world mapping right now
Anyway use Pokemon emerald for the day and night system you can use dark and light scripts there are some ways that you can have them react to time. And I can't help you with hex I know only enough to change the Over world map still with pallet glitches your gonna have to ask "Master X" on the showcase and tutorial forums.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
You need a storyline if you want this to be accepted, also for the record TreeckoLv.100 already had two seperate hacks called Moon/Sun.

*Locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back