PDA

View Full Version : a little help

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 06:53 AM
ok i caught latios but when i beat the elite 4 and watch the tv again it still says that there is a blue flying pokemon. ive caught about 6 latios' now but i still keep seeng the same commercial. also the tv is never on in any of the houses that have tvs in them. WTF!!!!! it is reallyt annoying because i want to see clearout sale commercials but theres only latios commercals. HELP!!

Scyther
July 19th, 2004, 06:55 AM
u must catch the latios in the game not from gameshark

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 06:56 AM
i no i caught in in the game and not by gameshark

DarkAnubisX
July 19th, 2004, 07:10 AM
i beleive then its just a glitch... there should be no worries...all it mean is infin. latios.

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 07:11 AM
ya but it also means no clearout sales and i need 2 solid boards for my base

DarkMiko
July 19th, 2004, 09:49 AM
I'd call my self lucky if that happened to me :cheeky: And maby you'll find A SHINY!!!!!!!!!!

Simon
July 19th, 2004, 09:54 AM
If you caught Lati@s before beating the E4, then you cheated. You cannot catch or even see a wild Lati@s before beating the E4 without cheating.

Since you have a cheating device, use codes to get the boards you want. And if you wanted a shiny Lati@s, use the Pokemon Calculator/Maker. Links are at the bottom of the second post in the FAQ.

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 09:55 AM
i guess im kinda lucky but if i wanted that many latios' i can always use a pokemon modifier and then everything i run nto is a latios. but my secret base needs two solid boards and i only have one and the only place to get one is at a clearout sale so its kinda disapointing 2

ya i know about the pokemon maker and the code for solid board, but that code gives u all ornaments code and it only gives u 1 of everything.

p.s if anyone knows a code 4 solid board that is NOT the get all ornaments code please give me it

Scyther
July 19th, 2004, 10:00 AM
ya but it also means no clearout sales and i need 2 solid boards for my base
i didnt catch it and i still got commercials

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 10:06 AM
i didnt catch it and i still got commercials

but i did catch it and im still gettin the same latios commercial

Scyther
July 19th, 2004, 10:07 AM
but i did catch it and im still gettin the same latios commercial
but u also get others!!

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 10:08 AM
do i have to beat the elite four over and over again to get the commercial or can i just walk in and out of the house because ive tried both and they dont work

Scyther
July 19th, 2004, 10:09 AM
the more u beat the e4 the more that comercial will come up it takes quite a while for a shop commercial to come up so be patient

GlockStopper
July 19th, 2004, 10:11 AM
ok thanks 4 the help ill try that

im in paris right now so i guess ill just beat the E4 over and over again on the way home lol :knockedou

BladeForever
July 19th, 2004, 10:27 AM
haha i only joined today and i have 20 posts already

p.s sry thats kinda off topic

Not only is it completly off topic.. you need to stop double posting.. Just simply edit your post instead of double posting. ^_^ (if you dont know, edit is located at the bottom right of your post)

~Blade~

Simon
July 19th, 2004, 10:27 AM
That was just SPAM. Also, you're not suppose to double post. Use the edit button next time. The number of posts one has made means nothing.

EDIT: @_@

GlockStopper
July 20th, 2004, 02:39 AM
That was just SPAM. Also, you're not suppose to double post. Use the edit button next time. The number of posts one has made means nothing.

EDIT: @_@
sry

Mew9
July 20th, 2004, 04:59 PM
how on earth u bypassed the 25 character rule is beyond me, but don't do it again. it simply means ur post must be AT LEAST 25 letters or else it can't be submitted. be careful or the mods may get angry. but since ur new its a learnin xperience. just be careful next time (trust me, i would no).

Frostweaver
July 20th, 2004, 05:43 PM
quotes counted as part of his post in that one that's why ^_^;

but either way, just try not to SPAM (a post that can be summed up to "I agree" or is an exact rewording of another post in the same thread is also SPAM so watch out). Catching 6 Latios without cheating is impossible... you have to catch the real one to permanently get rid of the Latios advertisement... I think it's just that you got bad luck as the advertisement is always on Latios XD As it should be quite random in terms of which commericals go on (though the sale ad is very rare compare to all others, but it still shouldn't always be on Latios)

Mew9
July 20th, 2004, 05:44 PM
oh, quotes. perfect. thats the secret. heh heh. the counter to the 25 chara rule. that explains a lot of seemingly short posts.

GlockStopper
July 21st, 2004, 03:52 AM
everyone is so strict here...

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 06:38 AM
Hey, got a Latios in a trade/tradeback so I didn't get to keep it and Latios is not appering. I've completed my Hoenn Pokedex, but I still want a Latios for my Party.

Simon
July 21st, 2004, 09:35 AM
Glockstopper, that's just off topic and probably doesn't matter. Darklink, was that even a question?

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 09:37 AM
Glockstopper, that's just off topic and probably doesn't matter. Darklink, was that even a question?

sry if it confused you, but but is it a glitch, or what?

Simon
July 21st, 2004, 09:48 AM
I don't see how it is a glitch. If you're trying to say...

I just got Latios in a trade, but I didn't want it so I gave it back. But now I can't find Latios in the wild and I really want one for my team.
You need to defeat the E4 at least once then watch TV until you get a news report about a red/blue Pokemon flying over Hoenn. Then go hunting around. Latios is like the legendary dogs in the GS series, it moves. Since you have it registered into your PokeDex, select Lati@s and then "Area" and it should show where Lati@s is. If it doesn't either you have beat the E4+watched TV yet, or you already killed the thing. Or you already have it stashed somewhere in your PC box...

BigBoss
July 21st, 2004, 09:53 AM
actually, I beat the E4 and a commercal came up about Latios, but I looked In the pokedex, looked for Latio's area and it was not there. And if it was, I woulda wound it by now- Been playing for 123 Hours, and I completed my Hoenn Pokedex (exept for Deoxys) so I think it's not appering because It's cought in my 'Dex.

Simon
July 21st, 2004, 10:10 AM
Being "caught" in your PokeDex doesn't affect you from catching it in the wild. Chances are you killed it already or you have it in your PC somewhere, you traded it away, released it, etc. Not going to go on.

GlockStopper
July 22nd, 2004, 12:15 AM
i caught latios using a gameshark before beating the E4, but then i beat the E4 and caught latios in the wild without a gameshark, but the commercial is still there after i catch it and now ive caught it about 5 times and tried killing it too but the stupd commercial wont go away

BigBoss
July 22nd, 2004, 07:29 AM
heh, we got exact oppisites...... I think using gameshark messed up my game so that's why Latios is not appering and Now my game freezes every time I use a code For just a certain pokemon. My game is messed up....... I'm glad I have a Sapphire to trade certain pokemon from chets into my Ruby!

pokemonpokemonpokemon
July 23rd, 2004, 01:45 AM
thats funny one of u have inf. latios and 1 has none lol