PDA

View Full Version : PokeMorph Liberation Force: OOC

Pages : 1 [2]

Brad
May 29th, 2008, 09:02 AM
To the person above me:

Kansas is not letting any more people sign up late, I don't think. Thats at least what is says on the first post.

Anyways...

WHY IS NOBODY NOTICING THAT I AM IN A COMA! I am 1/4 tempted to wake up. But I won't. I like the coma idea.

Kansas
May 29th, 2008, 09:31 AM
lol Brad i'm tellin you... you don't want want to be coma for the next section.

Besides, your coma acting is worse than Bender's coma acting, i think it gave me cancer.

bkzasazin
May 29th, 2008, 10:37 AM
To the person above me:

Kansas is not letting any more people sign up late, I don't think. Thats at least what is says on the first post.

oh okay never mind then ill just delete my sign up post in this thread so it doesnt interfere with your OOC chat, sorry.

Kansas
May 29th, 2008, 10:39 AM
bk, i might be accepting later, sorry i didn't mean to ignore your post. But at the moment we've got a decent number of actives and it seems to be working well. I'll keep you in mind for pming when we lose someone. I might even open a new thread to reopen signups when we reach a certain point

Edit: you know what? ^%& it, i like your sign up. i'll pm you now, you're in

Brad
May 29th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Ok, sir. I shall awake immediately...

I love Futurama.

To quote the great klepto, Bender:

"Oh your god!" (To Fry, Leela, other humans)

billie_lightning
May 29th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Hey, I like your post as well "Zeeke"
=)
It'll be nice to have another bulky, not-so-graceful character around. Brute strength for sensitive characters FTW!!!

Brad
May 29th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Omega ain't sensitive... he's just bulky. One of his hobbies: puppy kicking. Case point made. And what is the "Zeeke" reference? Brad is just not getting it... I can be pop culture illiterate, but only with modern pop culture.

Oh, and Kansas: Hope the cancer isn't malignant...

Kansas
May 29th, 2008, 02:44 PM
lol brad i think Billie is talking about our newcomer

and no... its not malignant. My cancer acting is as bad as your coma acting

Brad
May 29th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Ah. I feel incredibly stupid. Ego... falling. Embarassment... rising.

EDIT: Aww... no drinking party? Oh well... Omega doesn't always drink... it's basically his bak up potion that tastes good... really good.

Phanima
May 30th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Lulcakes~ Plum's smoothing it with everyone...well everyone who's present anyway... Okay, so only 4 people...still, it's a start. *w*

And welcome bk. *salutes xP

bkzasazin
May 30th, 2008, 08:16 AM
lol yeah brad, Zeeke is short for Ezekiel or just another way to say it in a friendly manner. you know how people call people named richard dick and stuff.. lol yeahh billie this is the first "sensative" character im playing so its a change for me. i just decided to choose the role of a more sensative character this time cuz im havin like a rough time right now with real life stuff so itll be easyer for me to adapt to this style.. but i usually play arrogant headstrong characters, hence why i decided to keep my pokemon as a Nidoking =P gotta have the anger in there somewhere right?..

but i thank you guys for welcoming me into your RP, like i mentioned to kansas i became a fan of this RP when i first started doing RPs here and but i was too late for sign ups so i just kept reading it because it caught my attention. you guys keep the story intresting so its a honor to work with you guys =] sorry my introduction post was so short like i said i just didnt want to bunny anyones characters

Kansas
May 30th, 2008, 01:21 PM
omgawd.... did Reid just get kidnapped? i like the rain btw, you just set me up so nicely... i could seriously kiss you if we weren't both guys

Brad
May 30th, 2008, 05:01 PM
I have a really good subplot for Omega/Sabrina. Involves chess. I guess I'll hint at it in my next post. Basically, I'm fleshing out my character, and Sabrina... hope that's O.K.

billie_lightning
May 30th, 2008, 09:37 PM
sorry about my cheesy post, you guys xD
I needed a filler
and I'd like you to see Jade's sensitive side. =)

bkzasazin
May 31st, 2008, 11:57 AM
lol shouldnt be too hard then seeing as i tried to follow up your post on mine.. decided since you mentioned that u hoped you could find a friend in Ezekiel that i just start off like that seeing as im having a hard time starting off lol >.<

billie_lightning
May 31st, 2008, 08:50 PM
=)
yay for friends!
lol. It's all good, bk
us bulky, sensitive characters gotta stick together, you know? ;)

billie_lightning
June 2nd, 2008, 01:46 PM
by the way, I was actually the last one to post
not bk
I wonder why it doesn't say that? hmmm

=)

Kansas
June 2nd, 2008, 01:48 PM
hm so you were the last one to post... take note of that everyone haha and someone else posssst so i can post =P

Brad
June 2nd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Sillhouette posted... and Omega is waiting as well...

Silhouette
June 2nd, 2008, 02:50 PM
Well, Denx finally made it off of the building, again >.< Why do I keep making him on top of buildings?

Oh, and welcome, bk.

Kansas
June 5th, 2008, 04:33 PM
wow where is everyone? we've been dead for a while.... it makes me sad

Scarlet Weather
June 5th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Well, I'm waiting until you post in Armania to do anything in this RP. *shot'ed*

Seriously, though, I've had a rough week. Finals and all. On the bright side, I'm off school. On the not-so-bright-side, for you all, anyway, that means that I've got a mission trip that I'll be on for the week of the Fourth of July. During that time, I will have no internet access whatsoever. It isn't too bad, except I won't be able to see AE's triumphant return to the forum. And I won't be able to keep up with anything you guys post during that week. I don't think I'll be gone long enough to justify writing Travis out of the plot, but he will be strangely silent during that week. (Lulz, maybe I'll have him start charging Zap Cannon before I leave and then have him charging it for a week. Hey, it could be sort of funny. XD)

Kansas
June 5th, 2008, 05:24 PM
*clutches gut from the Armania low blow* you fight a good battle, sir. fair enough.

but uhh ya do what you need to do for July and such, thats still a month away... we've got time

billie_lightning
June 5th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I won't be home for 6 weeks of summer
BUT during most of that I'll have internet access. There will be a week or so where I'll be GONE D=

Brad
June 5th, 2008, 08:48 PM
For moi, I leave at the end of June (late 20's) and come back at the end of July. I can't think of anything to post, as I usually follow the pack in these sort of waiting situations.

billie_lightning
June 6th, 2008, 11:55 AM
it seems like we're all busy at the same time
maybe the RP should take a small break....??
just a suggestion =)

Kansas
June 6th, 2008, 01:02 PM
i really don't think a 'break' would be necessary. especially since none of the vacations/trips happen until roughly July... so you can understand my skepticism towards busy being the reason no ones been posting... especially in the middle o' summer. I think people taking a break will just kill the RP. Anyway... none of my business what you guys do in your free time, i know that "omg i have a free second, better write in PLF" doesn't run through my mind a lot...

P.S. on that note, i wont be around this weekend, I'm drivin down to LA. See you guys Sunday.

P.S.S. zomg Silhouette changed his name.

P.S.S.S. I <3 Chili Dogs

Silhouette
June 6th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Was going to say something, but had to leave before I could say something.

Yes, had a name change. See ya Sunday, Kansas.

billie_lightning
June 10th, 2008, 03:52 PM
donde esta todo el mundo?
[where is everybody?]
=(

Silhouette
June 14th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Sorry I haven't been on lately. Currently, I'm at my grandparents, and the computer.. sucks. So, I'm sure if I can post now. Plus, I'm forced to go outside due to nice weather..

Kansas
June 14th, 2008, 10:58 AM
we just need something from anyone to keep the thread alive...

billie_lightning
June 14th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I was one of the last to post. I can't post again until you answer me, Kansas

billie_lightning
June 20th, 2008, 09:46 PM
this is getting ridiculous.
where IS everyone?
we can't let the RP die

Sonichero190
June 21st, 2008, 05:40 AM
Sorry I was gone everybody. I went on a vacation and I couldn't find a single computer to get online...I arrived back a few days ago.

Brad
June 22nd, 2008, 12:52 PM
Craps. I am leaving tommorw for exactly 28 days. UM...

Thesis, Kansas or Phanima- can one of you bunny me while I'm gone. I had a whole Sabrina subplot, but I guess that'll fall through, unlesss you want the details so one of you can post it. Curse the leaving, and the not postingness... I really like teh subplot... Oh well. It can be adapted.

billie_lightning
June 23rd, 2008, 11:43 AM
Well Brad is still alive
now where is Thesis? Pan? TrainerKat?

Kansas
June 23rd, 2008, 11:44 AM
no idea... Kat has been MIA for over a week

Silhouette
June 23rd, 2008, 11:53 AM
Uh.. is the group still in Vermilion (somewhat confused, now..)?

Kansas
June 23rd, 2008, 11:54 AM
everyones in Vermillion except Reid who was kidnapped... we're waiting in an inn in Vermillion for everyone to get their acts together so we can head out in the morning

Silhouette
June 23rd, 2008, 11:57 AM
Oh, ok. I'll make Denx head over now..

Scarlet Weather
June 26th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Well, I decided to go gung-ho with Travis. Basically, for those of you confused by his last post... Travis is having serious doubts about his reasons for fighting now that Surge is dead (or he thinks, he didn't really get confirmation on Surge's mortality status, and having your hands and feet slitted off after being near-roasted probably cut his lifespan a little short). And he attacked the group that delivered the message to Clove, after watching them, managed to capture and incapacitate one, and is now on his way to Cerulean.

Yeah, I'm thinking of dropping Travis, if that's okay. I'm not sure if I meant his sub-plot to be resolved this early, and he really isn't as interesting to RP as as I thought he was gonna be. 0.o

I'll be happy to bunny Omega a little... but are you sure you want me to, Brad? I mean, It'll be extremely tempting for me to slip in an Abridged Kaiba quote somewhere (I've seriously considered having Travis say "Screw the rules, I'm a furry animal!" but decided against it for obvious reasons.)

Kansas
June 27th, 2008, 06:41 PM
haha well i dunno what to do with this situation PM me your new char and we'll talk

billie_lightning
July 5th, 2008, 07:13 PM
I JUST got access to internet...
and it looks like nothing has happened.
why am I not surprised?

Kansas
July 5th, 2008, 10:56 PM
you shouldn't be surprised at all haha... ya ummm I'm going to officially put this on break until the other RPers return, is that okay with everyone? I can continue along but theres so many people to bunny i'm sure its a hastle to everyone not out of town or something right now...

billie_lightning
July 6th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Good Idea
I like the sound of that.

Silhouette
July 6th, 2008, 05:38 PM
Mmm.. I guess you don't have much choice, anyway..

Brad
July 20th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Wow. My computer feels odd... guess going for a month undid my computer senses. I am sad that there has been almost no developments during my absence. Oh well... we need to, like, move to Saffron. Then meh subplot can begin (Note: There will be no super outlandish crap...)

Kansas
July 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM
well it does look like everyone is back and ready and everything, but i think its more of a laziness factor thats keeping the RP from advancing... If you guys are all ready to try and pick this back up then by all means, lets do it to it because in all honesty i'm still workin hard writing my fanfic so if u guys aren't ready to start again then thats okay too

Silhouette
July 20th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I'm generally on a lot, so I have no problem with it..

Sonichero190
July 20th, 2008, 01:33 PM
I don't really have that much to do so I'm ready...

billie_lightning
July 22nd, 2008, 04:34 PM
Yeah I'm here. But I'm going camping on the first of August and I dunno when I'll get internet access for the next two weeks....
so yeah
now is good

Scarlet Weather
July 23rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
*Yawns and stretches*

Oh well, overbooked as I am, I say that we should start this thing up... especially since my hiatus ended, what, two weeks ago? 0.o

Sonichero190
August 12th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Is everyone still alive here?

billie_lightning
August 31st, 2008, 12:08 PM
I'm still alive
We really should start this up again.
I miss it =(
I don't want it to die!

Silhouette
September 4th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Wait.. didn't it die a long time ago??