PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Pages : [1] 2

Sydian
March 22nd, 2008, 05:59 PM
Well, I was looking through the Pokemon Manga/Comic threads and most of these are scans and fav characters...so I thought it needed to liven up a little bit.

Ummm...yeah. Anyway, like the title says...just tell who you think is the most attractive and state why. Also, please don't bash others opinions. It's quite rude, and very immature.

So with that said...I guess I'll start.

Kinda obvious though...Silver.

He's the only one with long hair, and I dig long haired dudes...I'm a short haired chick, so it's all good. ;D He's smart, dark, and quiet...a bit like myself. I bet he has very interesting, in-depth thoughts...yup yup yup. He'd be a good writer, come to think of it. O-o

lalalagirl
March 23rd, 2008, 07:58 AM
Green for boys

and Blue for girls :D

Not only because i'm an oldrivalshipper... XD

Sydian
March 23rd, 2008, 09:23 AM
^I can tell. I like OldRivalShipping. I could never get rid of that.

Heh. I should write about it, it's just so common. X.x

Anyway...-waits on other people to post-

Bonzai-Cat
March 23rd, 2008, 11:35 AM
Sabrina
She has long black hair, telkinetic abilities, serious but not a complete beeyotch and was (maybe is still) evil....I like evil

and uh Pikachu for my err uh alternative erotica interests lawl

Donna
March 24th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Lol what a fun topic XD

I must agree with Lalalagirl.. Green IS hot and Blue too.
Red has my vote too :3

Well I think Green wins. He's more attractive I think. Red is cuter.

Sydian
March 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Dude, we need a manga bishie thread. Like, for serious. I'd so claim Silver. <3

Back to the subject, I personally think Green's gonna be a popular pick for girl's on this thread...

lalalagirl
March 25th, 2008, 05:44 PM

Back to the subject, I personally think Green's gonna be a popular pick for girl's on this thread...

If so...

I would claim Green >:D

darkcowboy
March 25th, 2008, 06:17 PM
I gotta go with Blue. She is suuuuuper hot and she has the whole chibi act goin' for her too. XP

chosenvsoldrivalrules
March 25th, 2008, 09:00 PM
well, i like:

Silver: TOO CUTE! He's also mysterious, and a little shy, just what i like in a guy!

Blue: She's a con artist, super sly, has her techniques, my fave girl!

Green: Well, i guess i kinda like him, he's arrogant and he's mysterious, another one of my favies!

that's all i guess.

ladygalaxy
March 26th, 2008, 08:27 AM
GREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN <3
He's one of the main reasons I fell in love with the series in the first place xD But Lance/Wataru is pretty cute too. Y'know, for an insane dragon master bent on world domination and all xD

For girls I'd say...Winona and Jasmine are both really, really pretty. =)

Donna
March 26th, 2008, 01:01 PM
If so...

I would claim Green >:D

Damn XD Well give me Red then ^__^

Wouldn't it be great of some of the characters were real?

Sydian
March 28th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Silver: TOO CUTE! He's also mysterious, and a little shy, just what i like in a guy!

Cute? Silver's more than cute...those quiet ones are always the best to have as a lover. He's actually kinda like me...but...his hair's longer...that's kinda sad. X.x In real life, I'm pretty quiet...he's a smarty, too. I love smarties. x3

Damn XD Well give me Red then ^__^

Wouldn't it be great of some of the characters were real?

Ha. This should be a PokeSpecial Bishie Claim Thread as well! ^.-

Ahh...that'd be nice...-day dreams-

darkcowboy
March 28th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I also think Crystal is pretty too.

auragirl
March 28th, 2008, 03:09 PM

hmm... where would this be made?

well, i don't know~ red maybe? i dunno... my heads been in the cloud with someone froma different manga. (DON'T WORRY!!! i still love pokespe over all! ^_^)

Sydian
March 29th, 2008, 06:12 AM
hmm... where would this be made?

well, i don't know~ red maybe? i dunno... my heads been in the cloud with someone froma different manga. (DON'T WORRY!!! i still love pokespe over all! ^_^)

Actually, lalalagirl has made one for us. ^^

taigila
March 30th, 2008, 10:05 AM
i think its green too, because he is coo

Sydian
April 1st, 2008, 04:11 PM
Guys, about the Bishie thread, there's one in the Japanese Entertainment section. ^^

Hmmm...back on topic...Gold's kinda cute. ^^

Berlitz
April 4th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Well,this manga amuses me quite a bit. I find no character too...annoying,and they have special (get it) charm <3.

Red - He's so coolboy and clueless (Sabrina hotspring scene,yay),outgoing etc. Attractive sterotype.
Green - Dude,how can you deny he's just got that hot i'msosilent and cool aura around him?Still he seems to care for Red,Blue and Silver in his own way. Or it's my imagination,omg.

Blue - You wouldn't want me to comment on her.No. She's too awesome,she's my sexy symbol,screw Monroe next to her. :/ She is just the so perfect sly and mischevious girl,and attractive,fun,but has a deep dark and sad past and cuteness and...WELL. I said no,you guys are so persuasive. <3

Yellow - He was cute as a boy (Red's little brother,bathing scenes togetah,haha-gets shot- and sleepover with Gree- *dies*) and is even better as the cutest female chibi I've managed to get sight of recently. Reminds me of some Anime character,if you fuse her with Emerald,from a popular Shoujo.

Gold - He's impatient,imatture,impulsive,coolskater,and wannabeladiesman boy. A stereotipycal male. How can you not love his courageous dumbness? And he matches so nice with Silver,yah. YOU KNOW HE DOES.HAHA.

Silver - He's like Green's mini version,longhaired pretty with a cool nocturnal Sneasel look (ORLY?) and canonly related to BLUE. So what can you expect more?He's...not easy to describe,just makes me wanna drown him in my coffe and drink him up.~

Crystal - Okay,I like her inteligentgirlsodedicatedandrigthearted,to keep the men in tracks (NAUGHTY GOLD AND SILVER,HU-*shot.*) and I absolutely love her capturing speacilizing. Her mood change is like : "Did you say...capture?<3" and I was ...- WHOAH,MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE <3 -that'z from another anime,forget it - nice anyways. but she doesn't compare to Blue,no-no.

Ruby - I so laugh myself with his Chanel Empirish style with his top model contest based pokemon that actually know how to take a Crawdaunt down. (?) I mean, Coco is so Chanel-based,Nana is a nice manga, and Ruru is...well,she was with Wally. But DUDE,he has a pokemon for each and has a Milotic,you gotta like him,and he's not GAY,he can be badass male when he actually wants to.

Sapphy and Wallie know it <3

I can't say anything about Sapphire, I dislike overtomboys ,but she's nice. Still haven't seen her dressy past,so I may not comment. I haven't read futherly,but they say I'm gonna love it. Instant love for Emerald (blue+yellow+longsleeves+slykid=WIN) and Lady Berlitz.<3 She's so me. I've read a bit of this and that including them,but... Diamond seems cute. If you pair him up with a dirty friendship with Pearl. And Berlitz sandwitch included,because she can manipulate her men - Oh, I say..coach and trainer. :/

Sorry for the long post,but I do love to discuss in this forum it's so new to me <3 Hope you bear with me for a while.

Yours darling,always copied but never matched and not arrogant (?) in the least,

Miss Berlitz. (with lots of..love? yah,maybe you're deserving some <3)

Sydian
April 4th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Gold - He's impatient,imatture,impulsive,coolskater,and wannabeladiesman boy. A stereotipycal male. How can you not love his courageous dumbness? And he matches so nice with Silver,yah. YOU KNOW HE DOES.HAHA.

I love you. :D

Silver - He's like Green's mini version,longhaired pretty with a cool nocturnal Sneasel look (ORLY?) and canonly related to BLUE. So what can you expect more?He's...not easy to describe,just makes me wanna drown him in my coffe and drink him up.~

And the love grows. <3

In a platonic way, of course.

Ed Phoenix
April 4th, 2008, 08:33 PM
Well,this manga amuses me quite a bit. I find no character too...annoying,and they have special (get it) charm <3.

Red - He's so coolboy and clueless (Sabrina hotspring scene,yay),outgoing etc. Attractive sterotype.
Green - Dude,how can you deny he's just got that hot i'msosilent and cool aura around him?Still he seems to care for Red,Blue and Silver in his own way. Or it's my imagination,omg.

Blue - You wouldn't want me to comment on her.No. She's too awesome,she's my sexy symbol,screw Monroe next to her. :/ She is just the so perfect sly and mischevious girl,and attractive,fun,but has a deep dark and sad past and cuteness and...WELL. I said no,you guys are so persuasive. <3

Yellow - He was cute as a boy (Red's little brother,bathing scenes togetah,haha-gets shot- and sleepover with Gree- *dies*) and is even better as the cutest female chibi I've managed to get sight of recently. Reminds me of some Anime character,if you fuse her with Emerald,from a popular Shoujo.

Crystal - Okay,I like her inteligentgirlsodedicatedandrigthearted,to keep the men in tracks (NAUGHTY GOLD AND SILVER,HU-*shot.*) and I absolutely love her capturing speacilizing. Her mood change is like : "Did you say...capture?<3" and I was ...- WHOAH,MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE <3 -that'z from another anime,forget it - nice anyways. but she doesn't compare to Blue,no-no.

Ruby - I so laugh myself with his Chanel Empirish style with his top model contest based pokemon that actually know how to take a Crawdaunt down. (?) I mean, Coco is so Chanel-based,Nana is a nice manga, and Ruru is...well,she was with Wally. But DUDE,he has a pokemon for each and has a Milotic,you gotta like him,and he's not GAY,he can be badass male when he actually wants to.

I can't say anything about Sapphire, I dislike overtomboys ,but she's nice. Still haven't seen her dressy past,so I may not comment. I haven't read futherly,but they say I'm gonna love it. Instant love for Emerald (blue+yellow+longsleeves+slykid=WIN) and Lady Berlitz.<3 She's so me. I've read a bit of this and that including them,but... Diamond seems cute. If you pair him up with a dirty friendship with Pearl. And Berlitz sandwitch included,because she can manipulate her men - Oh, I say..coach and trainer. :/

Sorry for the long post,but I do love to discuss in this forum it's so new to me <3 Hope you bear with me for a while.

Yours darling,always copied but never matched and not arrogant (?) in the least,

Miss Berlitz. (with lots of..love? yah,maybe you're deserving some <3)

I don't think I've ever agreed with anyone this much on anything. Kudos for explaining what I can't express in words...just kinda different. xP

On topic:
As far as who is the most attractive, I'm a bit bias as my favorite characters are the original four. Their individual personalities and the two main pairings (Special and Oldrival) just make for fun short stories.

On to business.

Guys: Red, Green, Silver (the post I quoted explains it all)
Girls: Blue, Yellow, Crystal (again, see above quote)

Berlitz
April 5th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Thank you Smeargle,I love you too. But one thing, since their comeback in FR/LG they've gained new outfits. Do you think they look more attractive in the old ones or the newest? And will the other characters get costume changes too? How would you like to see them dressed?~

My I never felt so happy for helping someone express something. (?)
This forum seems really amazing, such nice members.

Yours admirably, (a little moved)

Miss Berlitz <3

I have a test at 7:30 and here it's 6:45, yay. Biology is nice to memoriz-I say,learn.

Sydian
April 5th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Thank you Smeargle,I love you too. But one thing, since their comeback in FR/LG they've gained new outfits. Do you think they look more attractive in the old ones or the newest? And will the other characters get costume changes too? How would you like to see them dressed?~

Silver didn't change his clothes, but I'd like to see him in:
1. Messy, formal fashion- white, untucked button up shirt, silver tie, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a top hat. <3 I LOVE formal stuff. And he's wearing this in my fic, minus the hat.
2. Black shirt, baggy pants, black Converse, silver tie(again....I love ties), and a studded braclet, which is what he wears later on in my fic...

Gold, however, didn't appear in the FR/LG arc.

eliteaaron
April 5th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Definately Blue! :D
She's the best. ;P

Sydian
April 5th, 2008, 10:59 AM
^ I'll have to say, Blue and Yellow are the prettiest in PokeSpecial.

Crystal's kinda...eh. She's ok, but nothing spectacular. And I'm not bashing her, fanboys/fangirls, so you can put the rakes and torches down. I'm just expressing opinion.

Sapphire's pretty, too, but the teeth get me.

Berlitz(not the username) hits up with Blue and Yellow. She's just plain pretty, which is why I was happy about D/P because I got to play as a pretty girl, not a girl with a hair-do that is inpossible to achieve.

And to all of you who're probably wondering by now, I'm straight. >.<

darkcowboy
April 5th, 2008, 11:54 AM
ZOMG I FORGOT ABOUT BERLITZ!!! She is so hot! <_<...>_> what??

Sydian
April 5th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Heh. Nice, darkcowboy. ;D

Hmmm...Pearl's pretty cute, too. Although, I'm not too keen on TwinLeafShipping. :/

jlsc92
April 5th, 2008, 07:01 PM
domo arigato gozaimasu for the volume

Sydian
April 6th, 2008, 09:34 AM
domo arigato gozaimasu for the volume

Dude. What the fudge.

What are you even talking about? It just seems to me as if you're spamming.

hoennshipperxxx
April 7th, 2008, 08:10 AM
I like Ruby and Sapphire (25 letters)

Berlitz
April 7th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Twinleaf makes Diamond alone. :/
I'd rather Scarfship them up.

I mean,you can't leave Diamond alone,he's gonna be so sad.
And he has a munchlax. And is Pearl's seme. Also,the favourite toy of Berlitz.

So I think we could just get the three of them together(Splat,you should have noted I kind of like gangbangs by now.I mean,GreenXSilverXBlue and all.) They would be the most attractive. Between Pearl and Diamond,I can't see the cooler. But in DP,the most attractive IS Berlitz.

A bit of anxious for the next volume due to the need to see Gym Battles and Contests(And Ruby's Milotic,as well his Kirilia)

Yours Specialover,

Miss Bertliz. <3

auragirl
April 7th, 2008, 01:25 PM

i can relate

that is sooo true! (hotspring scene? when was this?)

yeah, he is. i love em and he's great! (but i'm not a fangirl)

oh so ture!

yellow is adoreable! i love my chibi characters!

gold is soo cool and cute at the same time~ ya gotta love the idiotic heros! ^_~

i don't think he's related to blue, i think he lieks her (if you know what i mean ^_~)

crys isn't as cool as some other characters, but she's special in her own way. she makes me lol sometimes.

did you use a mind reading device on me?

I can't say anything about Sapphire, I dislike overtomboys ,but she's nice. Still haven't seen her dressy past,so I may not comment. I haven't read futherly,but they say I'm gonna love it.

i think sapphire is cool (yeah she is a bit overtomboy, but i can think of worse. overall a cool character and a very cute couple with ruby <3 gotta love their ship)

Instant love for Emerald (blue+yellow+longsleeves+slykid=WIN)

one thing to say about this... FINALLY!!! SOMEONE who thinks the same! one thing that annoys me most is how so many people can hate him! what did he do to them? how can they hate him so?

and Lady Berlitz.<3 She's so me. I've read a bit of this and that including them,but... Diamond seems cute. If you pair him up with a dirty friendship with Pearl. And Berlitz sandwitch included,because she can manipulate her men - Oh, I say..coach and trainer. :/

O_O errr... no comment!

it's alright. i liked reading this post and instantly had to relpy! i welcome you to the forum! i hope you like this forum.

darkcowboy
April 7th, 2008, 03:43 PM
that is sooo true! (hotspring scene? when was this?)

in the G/S/C arc, Red went to Mt Silver to heal the frostbite on his hands and ankles. when he got there, Sabrina had beaten him to the hotspring and was already in the hotspring. Then she got out, and Red being his usual clueless self was like "What are you doing here?"

fanh
April 8th, 2008, 10:38 AM
For me:

Girls: Blue, Jasmine, Sabrina, Winona (probably the most beautiful one, in my opinion)
Boys: Green, Lance, Steven

I do like other characters, but not all of them are attractive (that's what I think XD). Yellow is cute, but I don't think that she is attractive =/ Just... cute XD

Sapphire looks cool, too. I love the teeth 8D Aaaand her hairstyle looks unique (same goes with Winona)

Sydian
April 8th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Yellow's probably the most adorable girl to grace the pages of PokeSpe. ^.^

Silver...hmmm...-steal-

I'll just...steal him away. <3

O_o You can all stop looking at me funny....

Berlitz
April 8th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Yellow is the most gracefull?OH,boy,WINONA WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS. (no-no,Wallace,you're a boy. live with it.)

And I can see her bird armada approaching,take cover! Poo poo missi- I mean,wing attacks! D:

Winona sure is pretty,omg. She and Lance have got well-drawn bodies. By the way,has anyone noticed that Pelippers can't fly in the game but they can in the manga? Even if their mouth is heavy,I think they could fly. :/ Stupidness to deny their flight.
Or they just needed to give Dodrio a friend. <3

Falkner and Winona...is it me or do birdkeepers HAVE to wear the combination of purpleblue?:/

Janine isn't going to find this pretty in the least...But I can figure Winona giving Falkner a bath.

Forget you ever heard this(what?D8 *has amnesia*),you know. Really.

Your overblushedly (what,my country is devilheated,omg we're gonna so become ice cream D: -?-.)

Miss Berlitz.<3

Sydian
April 8th, 2008, 04:03 PM
By the way,has anyone noticed that Pelippers can't fly in the game but they can in the manga?

Actually, they can. And so can Wingull, and Dodrio can also learn Fly. I'm a Pokemon gametard. X.x

Falkner and Winona...is it me or do birdkeepers HAVE to wear the combination of purpleblue?:/

Janine isn't going to find this pretty in the least...But I can figure Winona giving Falkner a bath.

Most of them...rather annoying, really.

-images- WHOA.

fanh
April 10th, 2008, 05:02 AM
Now that I come to think of it.... Winona kinda looks like a Dratini/Dragonair girl with her hair o_O

hoennshipperxxx
April 10th, 2008, 06:48 AM
Now that I come to think of it.... Winona kinda looks like a Dratini/Dragonair girl with her hair o_O

i don't really agree... (25 letters)

Sydian
April 10th, 2008, 01:37 PM
i don't really agree... (25 letters)

She looks like an Altaria person, which is a bird and a dragon. Lets go with that. 8D

I liek Altaria...I have one...named Amerie...on Ruby. ^^

Lash
April 10th, 2008, 05:22 PM
For me, its a choice between five people.

Red
Blue (English Manga Terms, kthx.)
Green
Yellow
Ruby

For most attractive female, I would have to say Green. She is just so beautifully cute and stuff like that.

For most attractive male.. God this one was a tougher choice, we all know how cute Ruby is without that white beanie disguised to look like his hair. Then, there is Blue. He has such passion in his eyes, along with the fact that he is smart. So thats what makes him hot. And for Red, he is Gerard (http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/mychemfan27/bamboozle%20left%2008/bambo1.jpg) Way (http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/mychemfan27/bamboozle%20left%2008/bam2.jpg) hot. (http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/mychemfan27/bamboozle%20left%2008/bambo10.jpg) And we all should know how good looking that is :(

Berlitz
April 11th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Oh,Auragirl...

When I said related I mean canonly has a relation to, like they have a fraternal bond,which I find cute. Not like they're blood-related, but still he could like her,hum.

Or he could be torn between her,Gold,and Green.

This sounds so much more interesting. <3

Yours so naughty-with-a-grammar-test-tomorrow,

Miss Berlitz.

<3 (you people really think I would forget the heart,hm?:*)

auragirl
April 13th, 2008, 05:45 AM
Oh,Auragirl...

When I said related I mean canonly has a relation to, like they have a fraternal bond,which I find cute. Not like they're blood-related, but still he could like her,hum.

oh right lol

on topic: all characters are cute in their own way~

(i had to say that or the post would be too short)

Sydian
April 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
This is off subject, but a waitor on my vacation called me 'sir'. ;-; I was rather offended!

So I think we could just get the three of them together(Splat,you should have noted I kind of like gangbangs by now.I mean,GreenXSilverXBlue and all.) They would be the most attractive. Between Pearl and Diamond,I can't see the cooler.

You know, there's a shipping for:

RedxGreenxBluexYellowxGoldxSilverxCrystalxRubyxSapphirexEmeraldxDiamondxPearlxBerlitz

If they were all married, they'd spend quite a lot of money on pregnancy tests. :/ Just a thought.

Ya know...Ruby does need to ditch the beanie. Seriously. It's just kinda...distracting me.

kyukon
April 15th, 2008, 11:01 PM
This is off subject, but a waitor on my vacation called me 'sir'. ;-; I was rather offended!

You know, there's a shipping for:

RedxGreenxBluexYellowxGoldxSilverxCrystalxRubyxSapphirexEmeraldxDiamondxPearlxBerlitz

If they were all married, they'd spend quite a lot of money on pregnancy tests. :/ Just a thought.

O______________O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er... that's... nice? *finds nearest trash can*

well i think red is cute<3

and blue (girl) and silver look really attractive as a couple

Sydian
April 16th, 2008, 06:19 AM
er... that's... nice? *finds nearest trash can*

xDDD It is creepy, really. I mean that many people? Wow! Still, I find it hilarious. ;D

and blue (girl) and silver look really attractive as a couple

I was about the shiver and say 'ew', but realized I'm writing about it and can't. xD

lucawesome
April 22nd, 2008, 04:26 PM
Sabrina looks great all the time, she rocks! That also goes for Janine.

Leafpaw4224
April 27th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Boy: Green

Girl: Sapphire

skyterra
May 2nd, 2008, 05:07 AM
Blue

Jasmine

Janine

Clair

And for you people.

Come on. Clair in the manga is HOT.

Donna
May 2nd, 2008, 10:51 AM
I just noticed, about Red, Blue and Green. In the FR/LG sage they are definitely the best. I mean look:

Red:
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/xdonna2416/poke19-01.jpg
I really like his FR/LG outfit, it suits him better than the original trainer.

Blue:
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/xdonna2416/poke19-03.jpg
Her look is simply awesome, off all the girls outfits I like Blue's one the best (Not to admit Sapphire's outfit isn't that bad either)

Green:
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/xdonna2416/poke19-02.jpg
*dies* I freaking love his outfit.. it's, it's ... *goes off to heaven* Anyway I think Green looks great in his outfit <333

red king
May 2nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its a hard one but i think red,blue,ruby,diamond and berlitz

Tsuin
May 4th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Yellow and Blue are both very good-looking, but in different ways...Yellow is cuter, but Blue has a better body.

I also find Flannery quite attractive, but thats probably because her hair is red like mine...

Albino_Moltres
May 5th, 2008, 04:40 PM
...Probably Green; I love his hair and clothes. Plus, he has some of my favorite pokemon~!

Silver is pretty close as well, too, though--I also love his hair, and some of his pokemon.

But Green wins over Silver, though...~

minakichan
May 5th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Blue.

This is not even a question. =/

What other PokeSpe character shows off her rack like Blue does? Granted, those were completely fake, but still.

lalalagirl
May 6th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Blue.

This is not even a question. =/

What other PokeSpe character shows off her rack like Blue does? Granted, those were completely fake, but still.

LOL. This comment just made my day XD Go Minakichan

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee8/lalalagirl55/haruinohika01.jpg

Blue's so gorgeous :)

Ibuberu
May 6th, 2008, 05:16 PM
I find Blue and Berlitz to be the most attractive females in the manga.

As for the guys... probably Silver and Green.

shiraume
May 20th, 2008, 08:58 PM
You'd all just laugh at me when I say I'm attracted to Wally. He's adorable. <33
Though I have to admit that Green and Blue are terribly good-looking.

Lackey
May 20th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I like Silver for his long red hair. *drools, goes off into la-la land*

Ahem. Ruby too. The hat is cute.

And I think I have a thing for Surge too... I could go on for a while but I'll just say that for now.

The Hero Without a Name
May 21st, 2008, 05:42 AM
Blue and Berlitz are the hottest <3

mou
May 21st, 2008, 06:06 AM
You'd all just laugh at me when I say I'm attracted to Wally. He's adorable. <33

OMG~! XD ME TOO!! Wally FTW~! >w<

Actually I like a lot of boys at PokeSpe o: like Steven, Gold, Wally, and Green. but I'm more of a Green fan XDDD; *coughit'snotbecausegreenismyfavoritecolorcough* so yah, XD Green it is.

And for the girls... LOL. IDK. xp maybe Sapphire or Winona 8DDD;

imnotabanana
May 24th, 2008, 07:52 AM
for the boys it's Green *faints*, he was the character that made me love the manga,for the Girls it's Blue and Crystal, i love Blue's outfit and Crystal is pretty cool too

Sydian
May 24th, 2008, 01:18 PM
I like Silver for his long red hair. *drools, goes off into la-la land*

I like Silvery la-la land. It makes me happy.

Cobalt36
May 24th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Okay, finally i find a thread like this! It is a kind of hard choice, but definetly in love with FireRed/LeafGreen's BLue and Sabrina! Hmm...but does Blue still hide Pokeballs in her bra...

Victoria~
May 25th, 2008, 02:25 PM
For the boys, Silver and Green all the way!
Green is more than just cute, he's extremely sexy! And his clothes are the best among the guys.
Especially in FRLG.
And Silver is beautiful. Really!
I love those silver eyes :B And that long hair.
Com'on, how can someone say that he is not cute?
He can convert even the ones that don't like pokémon :3

Ok, now that my Silver Tribute is done, i've realized that Red is pretty handsome in FRLG.
But just in FRLG.

And the girl... I think it's Blue. Totally.
Yellow looks like a child, even in FRLG, Crystal is.. I don't know, she's is just so normal (but really nice, you know!) and Sapphire is cute, but I don't like her hair so much :T

Red-The-First-I
May 27th, 2008, 05:48 AM
I would say the winners are:

Most beautiful girl: Sapphire (She's so cute)
Or Yellow (I like her hair in Volume 15)

Most attractive gym leader: Winona (looks so cool when she's flying with Altaria)
Erica's also calm and pretty

Luckii
June 12th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Hullo there,
Even though I'm new I can't resist this thread =P

I love Ruby,
I think he and I are similar in ways, and I like his obsession with beautiful pokemon =P

I think Winnoa and Sabrina are rather pretty as well!

-Luckii

lara lynx
June 12th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Green was the one who made me love the manga, and I still skip a lot of chapters that don't have him in them XD I like the messy, mysterious, moody type

And I always thought Red was cute, but since FRLG, what with the topless scenes and stuff...

But Green will always win for me I think

Mileyangel
June 12th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Girls-Blue
Boys- Red

For Blue, I think that blue eyes and brown hair is a pretty combo. Not sure how to explain Red, but I like him, too. All of the characters look GREAT in FRLG.

VideoFan9864
June 12th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Green was the one who made me love the manga, and I still skip a lot of chapters that don't have him in them XD I like the messy, mysterious, moody type

And I always thought Red was cute, but since FRLG, what with the topless scenes and stuff...

But Green will always win for me I think

True sometimes the mysterious type is the best but if you like that category then silver should be your best bet. No offense but Green kinda reminds me too much of garry and although I totally dislike the anime, the image still stood. But then again at least they actually make stand alone chapters for each character, in the anime its always in ash's point of view.

Oh and also don't tell me the FRLG changed your opinion about red? In my opinion he's better now than the earlier sagas. Though in FRLG they made it the Yu Yu Hakusho type. Just think about it as fanservice.

My favorite characters are almost all of them since I just recently read volume 26, I started to like emerald as well. The comedy about the shoes thing really makes me laugh.

Donna
June 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Boys- Red

For Blue, I think that blue eyes and brown hair is a pretty combo. Not sure how to explain Red, but I like him, too. All of the characters look GREAT in FRLG.

Yess, yess me <333 Red now. I always kinda liked him in the RBG series. I love his hairstyle it's so original.

Mileyangel
June 13th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Yess, yess me <333 Red now. I always kinda liked him in the RBG series. I love his hairstyle it's so original.

Lol, yeah I love hairstyles that look great in mangas but would look retarded in the real world.

Masara
June 14th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Irresistible thread! =D Even if I'm a newbie, I must post!

Pretty much every girl who reads PokeSpe loves Green or Silver. Didn't notice that 'til now. *sob* I agree with them, though. >:D Green (see my location xD) is AWESOME! He is sexy. And I love his hair! >3

Ruby is like me in 32 ways. I counted (one day when I was suffering from severe boredom). He's my second favorite.

Also, Wally's adorable, but it'd be nice if he didn't have such a retarded name. (I think it's Mitsuru in Japanese. That sounds better than the American version. ><;)

Sydian
June 14th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Also, Wally's adorable, but it'd be nice if he didn't have such a retarded name. (I think it's Mitsuru in Japanese. That sounds better than the American version. ><;)

I recently got obsessed with him. O_o Wally ain't too bad a name...if I was a boy, that would be my name. No lie.

Mitsuru sounds cool, though...heh.

Death_Machine
June 15th, 2008, 04:33 AM
hmmm for the girls it's tough but i like Blue (I disagree with all you girls those things must be real xD), Sabrina and Pike Queen Lucy (she's hawt).
Im not gay but steven is good looking, maybe because he looks like me (with silver hair though)

ladygalaxy
June 15th, 2008, 07:13 AM
True sometimes the mysterious type is the best but if you like that category then silver should be your best bet. No offense but Green kinda reminds me too much of garry and although I totally dislike the anime, the image still stood. But then again at least they actually make stand alone chapters for each character, in the anime its always in ash's point of view.

Tbh the initial reason I loved Green was coz Gary was one of the few characters I genuinely liked in the anime. (I only ever download episodes with him or Drew in it). I like how they made Red so much different from Ash though. THAT was a much needed change.

I like Silver too but he's TOO mysterious x) I guess Silver fits the silent, mysterious stereotype better but Green still > all

(in my books anyway ;) )

Sea Guardian
June 15th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I actually had to think pretty hard to come up with an answer for this thread.
O.K., for girls, Yellow- shes really cute
or Blue- she looks nice in her new outfit
For guys, Red- I'm not really sure why
or Wally- also very cute, its too bad he was only in like 5 chapters then disappeard

AnimexGirlX
June 15th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I think Blue is really pretty!! ^//^ She's my favorite character, but then again, all the girls are pretty! Yellow is absolutely adorable too!! X3 For the boys though, although all of them are MAJOR hot *cough* i think Green wins it. :) He's cool, hot, arrogant, hot, hides his emotions and...HOT. XD Red is cute and thats what makes him and Yellow a good couple. The cute couple ^///^

Death_Machine
June 16th, 2008, 04:36 AM
I really don't like yellow first, she looks like a kid (lol at the encounter between her and silver), second she's just too goody-goody for me.

Tsuin
June 16th, 2008, 08:15 AM
I really don't like yellow first, she looks like a kid (lol at the encounter between her and silver), second she's just too goody-goody for me.

:shocked:

That's all part of her charm...the childlike innocence and cuteness...
And I'm not a pedophile, she's only three years younger than me. ;)

Sea Guardian
June 16th, 2008, 03:26 PM
:shocked:

That's all part of her charm...the childlike innocence and cuteness...I agree, besides wouldn't that coment go in the "least favorite character thread"?

Asura Nirosuki
June 16th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I really Love Ruby/Brendan I wish they would throw him in the series more, being it wont end until another 80 years or so.

VideoFan9864
June 17th, 2008, 03:14 AM
I really Love Ruby/Brendan I wish they would throw him in the series more, being it wont end until another 80 years or so.

Based on my knowledge Brendan has never appeared in the anime except for a very short cameo apperance in one of the movies right? Can anyone else name more?

Also I think this forum would me more effective if we make a poll so that the people can vote on the most attractive character.

Jeffery111
June 17th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Sapphire's cute xD Specially with the little spiky teeth.
Yeah I found the Ruby/Sapphire arc pretty enjoyable. Theyre so cute together xD

boom08
June 19th, 2008, 07:25 AM
I think Lucario is the best special character alongside Lopunny

Death_Machine
June 20th, 2008, 04:41 AM
I think Lucario is the best special character alongside Lopunny

we're are talking about the manga NOT the movies and characters NOT pokemon. unless your attracted to the pokemon that's something else...

Sydian
June 20th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Also I think this forum would me more effective if we make a poll so that the people can vote on the most attractive character.

To tell you the truth, most of the PokeSpe loving community has moved over to the Pokemon Special Fan Club. :/

That's all part of her charm...the childlike innocence and cuteness...
And I'm not a pedophile, she's only three years younger than me.

Pedophile! I love that word! xD

[/random]

Anyway, three years is not pedophillic. ;D GrantedShipping, however...has a ten year difference. Do you smell a pedophile? :o

we're are talking about the manga NOT the movies and characters NOT pokemon. unless your attracted to the pokemon that's something else...

And if he does, I will have myself a big fit of "lol"'s and "rofl"'s.

Tsuin
June 20th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Anyway, three years is not pedophillic. ;D GrantedShipping, however...has a ten year difference. Do you smell a pedophile? :o

Possibly, but GrantedShipping is just so right, even if it is just so...wrong. Doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Wallace Berlitz
June 21st, 2008, 07:19 AM
I like Ruby~ He's very cool looking when he's in Emerald (a.k.a Green) outfit. I dislike his first outfit. I prefer his Ruby Outfit (The Red one). And he like to make up those Pokemon~ That's cool enough.

Sydian
June 21st, 2008, 08:51 AM
Possibly, but GrantedShipping is just so right, even if it is just so...wrong. Doesn't make much sense, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Although I do feel that it is one-sided, and the person who has that one side...uhhh...nevermind! ^^; -flees-

I like Ruby~ He's very cool looking when he's in Emerald (a.k.a Green) outfit. I dislike his first outfit. I prefer his Ruby Outfit (The Red one). And he like to make up those Pokemon~ That's cool enough.

The emerald outfit is better, in my opinion. :D

Khriku19
June 21st, 2008, 10:43 PM
-new-

i think blue(girl) is really pretty :P

btw has anybody noticed how similar winona and jasmine looked alike?

Wallace Berlitz
June 21st, 2008, 11:26 PM
The emerald outfit is better, in my opinion. :D

No~ Ruby outfit is more better~ Hahaha~

Zero Avenged
June 22nd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Yellow is my Fave person in case you couldn't tell XD. Yellow kicks butt!!!!!!!

Sydian
June 22nd, 2008, 06:15 PM
i think blue(girl) is really pretty

Ahahaha. Interesting avatar of choice you have there.

Yellow is my Fave person in case you couldn't tell XD. Yellow kicks butt!!!!!!!

It never occured to me...

That's my pair's favorite. :P She is adorable, though.

And she's my favorite female, mostly cause she's like me.

Raikard
June 23rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
I know people are going to diss me because of my weird taste but I have to say it's Sapphire.

Yeah, she may be rude and reckless, but she is honest, brave and loyal, which is 3 things I love in a person.

But anyway, almost all characters of the manga are amazing.

Sydian
June 23rd, 2008, 11:34 AM
I know people are going to diss me because of my weird taste but I have to say it's Sapphire.

Why would we diss you? O_O

I think it's cool. Sapphire's actually pretty adorable in her own way. And the less fanbase someone has, the better off you are! ;D

Raikard
June 23rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Why would we diss you? O_O

Well, I'm a bit of a pessimist guy... ^^

I think it's cool. Sapphire's actually pretty adorable in her own way. And the less fanbase someone has, the better off you are! ;D

Indeed, but that damn Ruby got there first!!

(joking XD)

Wallace Berlitz
June 26th, 2008, 07:49 AM
-new-

i think blue(girl) is really pretty :P

btw has anybody noticed how similar winona and jasmine looked alike?

If you didn't mention it, I don't know about this. Jasmine does look like Winona. Now I noticed.

Phoenix Fire
June 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Blue, Berlitz, Green, and Ruby are the most attractive, in my opinion.

Shiny Mightyena
June 30th, 2008, 05:50 AM
Hmm... haven't i posted here before? no?

OK...

My vote goes with Lorelei, Green, Sapphire, Crystal and Sabrina.

Damn hawtness is too much for my mind to take...

L@er!

Eagledawn
June 30th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Let's see...Green ain't too bad, but I really love Ruby. XD Sorry, I just do. I find Silver intolerable, but that's just me. *prepares to get murdered*
As for girls, um....I don't judge them that way. Sorry. :/

Mitja K
July 3rd, 2008, 12:19 AM
Red, Yellow, Sapphire and Ruby ^^

Netto Azure
July 3rd, 2008, 09:21 AM
Gold (Get into trouble HEADLONG! Also GSDS!) then Ruby, Red, and Dia.

ScyKinG
July 3rd, 2008, 04:25 PM
Im going with Blue, like almost every other guy here :D

Mileyangel
July 3rd, 2008, 05:18 PM
Okay, am I the only girl here?!?!

Girls DO like Pokemon, you know.

Sydian
July 3rd, 2008, 05:59 PM

Of course you're not!

A girl made the thread, so of course there's more than just you. ^^

That girl is me, of course. ;D

Ryousha
July 4th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Well got to say BLUE is the best attractive(alot more when looking at pokesho arts xD).

2nd Yellow

3rd Crystal

lalalagirl
July 4th, 2008, 05:26 PM

hehe i'm a girl :) lalalagirl >_> :D

Ryousha
July 4th, 2008, 05:51 PM
lalalagirl is right, everybody in the first page was all girls :P.

though lalalagirl's avatar is true actually.

in the manga she told him when the airship crashed that she liked him :P.

VideoFan9864
July 4th, 2008, 07:24 PM

You're talking about Green and Blue? Well I always thought Green (girl) thought of Silver as a little brother so that makes sense. So I believe that its definately Red X Yellow then. So many signs were shown after all.

Ryousha
July 4th, 2008, 07:54 PM
RedxYellow

BluexGreen(I mean the boy...)

GoldxCrys
obvious.
SilverxJasmine
Yes, he does say he's fond of her :P.

Well my favorite character is blue

minakichan
July 4th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Dude, I'm a GIRL and I think Blue is smokin' hot =D

So are Crys and Saph, but yeah, Blue is the best XD

Ryousha
July 4th, 2008, 08:09 PM
You're a GIRL?!

yup. a tricky girl that eventually became an innocent, cute looking girl :)

lara lynx
July 6th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Hey, I'm a girl, and I think Blue/Green (the guy) is so hot ^_^

Sydian
July 9th, 2008, 02:04 PM

in the manga she told him when the airship crashed that she liked him

OldRivalShipping<33333333333

RedxYellow

BluexGreen(I mean the boy...)

GoldxCrys
obvious.
SilverxJasmine
Yes, he does say he's fond of her

Yes, yes, noooooo, yes. IncidentalShipping has so few followers. </3

Dude, I'm a GIRL and I think Blue is smokin' hot =D

I will even admit that. Gee! Green's a lucky man!!!

And yes people, I'm straight. It's perfectly normal to think a chick is attractive, though. ;D

mattrules18
July 11th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Blue(girl), Red, and Yellow

pong08
July 11th, 2008, 08:11 PM
the most attractve female chracters are Green,Crys,and Sapphire(although I don't like the way she's portrayed with the fangs..)

Probably my favorite guys are Gold, Ruby and Red.

The most Attractive Gym Leader: Winona

lalalagirl
July 12th, 2008, 01:50 PM

...?! Really!? Where? *goes off to see volume 25.

... *Realizes her harddrive crashed and all of her volumes are gone...

Oh wait... XD

Sydian
July 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Sapphire(although I don't like the way she's portrayed with the fangs..)

That's because she's a tomboy with a wild attitude. :P

pong08
July 12th, 2008, 02:58 PM
That's because she's a tomboy with a wild attitude. :P
true... pretty cute for a tomboy though... ;)

Ryousha
July 13th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Sapphire is cute, I personally like her more than the anime counterpart May, which then pokesho has made her to show boobs and think a 10 year old kid can make them really super attractive xD.

@lalagirl- it was either in 25 or 26. in the original japanese, she said it, but in chuang yi, they just put the <3 sign.

redha
July 14th, 2008, 04:59 AM
sapphire is wild, i don't really like her :D

Cerulean
July 16th, 2008, 04:57 AM
I have a lot of `em .... But I have Top 3 ...

1. Green (or Blue in some English Translations) - Isn't he just so awesome? And I love his hairstyle .... And the fact that he's really quiet makes even more lovable. =)

2. Lance - I have this things for spiky haired dudes ....

3. Steven Stone - Again with the hairstyle ... but you have to agree that he is pretty cool right?

and for the girls ....

1. Sabrina - love her hair ...
2. Yellow - she's cute ...
3. Blue

pong08
July 16th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Most attractive villain: Angie from team Aqua and Karen from Johto Elite four

RubyJB88
July 16th, 2008, 02:45 PM
pong08, you hit it right on the nail when you chose Winona as your attractive Gym Leader. I couldn't agree more. I just love everything about Winona. Not just her looks but her character. It's just awesome. I wish they portrayed her better in those two anime episodes. Maybe I should replace this avatar with a good one of Winona's...but I need help.

I would also agree that Angie (although her real name is Shelley) is an attractive evil team admin. My other one would be Courtney (also known as Marge).

I think I replied in this thread before, so I don't think I'll repeat what my other attractive characters are.

Likewise
July 16th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I gotta go with Blue. She is suuuuuper hot and she has the whole chibi act goin' for her too. XP

I totally agree with that!

pong08
July 16th, 2008, 04:08 PM
pong08, you hit it right on the nail when you chose Winona as your attractive Gym Leader. I couldn't agree more. I just love everything about Winona. Not just her looks but her character. It's just awesome. I wish they portrayed her better in those two anime episodes. Maybe I should replace this avatar with a good one of Winona's...but I need help.

I would also agree that Angie (although her real name is Shelley) is an attractive evil team admin. My other one would be Courtney (also known as Marge).

I think I replied in this thread before, so I don't think I'll repeat what my other attractive characters are.
Muhahahahahaha!!!.... :), and about the anime, the manga is always better for pokemon (redundant reasons).

Mar876
July 21st, 2008, 05:25 AM
Yellow is sooooooooooo hot in the FR/LG series, I'm in love with her like crazy! And did I mention Blue? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cyan Goggles
July 21st, 2008, 06:57 AM
I do love the Silver-ness. <3 He's the most interesting and dark character, and he's so young, very mature for his age. He's my favorite. (I really like his coat too. xD -want-)

And then it's a tie for me, Yellow is totally adorable. Plain and simple. I love her as a boy, and then as a girl her cute-ness level raised about three-hundred million points. And then er... Green? The boy one. ( I read english, sorry. xD -confused easily-) He's got the whole bad-boy, don't care what anybody else thinks think going on.

And then, I have to say , Ruby grew on me. I thought that he was gay at first. xD But he's proven himself to be quite the man when the situation calls for it.
Plus, he just cracks me up in general. xD

Sydian
July 22nd, 2008, 10:34 AM
I do love the Silver-ness. <3 He's the most interesting and dark character, and he's so young, very mature for his age. He's my favorite. (I really like his coat too. xD -want-)

That's something I like about him. I don't think he'd be the stereotypical guy that would make a girl do something against her will(like Lance seems). That's just win win for him. <3

Snoaz
July 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Green all the way! He's smart and sexy (especially in his Fr/Lg shirt - although the cape isn't bad either ;)) He does things his own way and is independent, which I find very attractive. If there were a guy like him in my class I'd be so into him <3

As for the girls, I'd say Sabrina. She's simply beautiful, and I like the way she acts arrogant (I so laughed when in GSC she just ignored Bugsy ^^) O, and had I already mentioned the hot spring scene? ;)
Second choice is Blue, and that's the reason why she and Green would make the most attractive couple ever <3

Sora
July 25th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I would have to say Red. >w< I just adore people with hats, messy hair, and a Red Vest. :] Along with that he's your typical adventurous Shonentard~! |3

... I'll... Come up with some better reasons later. >_>;;;

Mitchman
July 31st, 2008, 10:36 AM
Um is it wrong to say that out of all the characters met and shown in poke spe/adventures that to me the most attractive is crys's mom? I mean she is girly dresses real sexy unlike every other girl and is really b***y.

Saltare.
July 31st, 2008, 10:48 AM
Um I don't know what this is, It sounds cool, can someone brief me on what it is?

pong08
July 31st, 2008, 11:51 AM
Um I don't know what this is, It sounds cool, can someone brief me on what it is?
Basically who do you think is the hottest character in the pokemon manga?

RubyJB88
July 31st, 2008, 05:54 PM
Um is it wrong to say that out of all the characters met and shown in poke spe/adventures that to me the most attractive is crys's mom?

I don't think so. I agree with you, when I first saw her I thought...damn...but then again I was surprised with her personality, and her relationship with her daughter. Though she looks ditzy on the outside, she's quite influential on the inside.

Ryousha
August 1st, 2008, 08:35 AM
crystal, had a mom? D:... when did this happen xD.

Netto Azure
August 1st, 2008, 08:44 AM
crystal, had a mom? D:... when did this happen xD.

PokeSpe GSC (Where else?) During the time Crys "forgot" how to catch Pokemon.

RubyJB88
August 1st, 2008, 04:55 PM
That was one small part I liked in G/S/C that many tend to skip over. When she failed at Suicune, she lost all hope and broke down like that, it was a little touching, and how her mom surprisingly brought her up to speed again.

Sydian
August 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM
Um is it wrong to say that out of all the characters met and shown in poke spe/adventures that to me the most attractive is crys's mom? I mean she is girly dresses real sexy unlike every other girl and is really b***y.

It's perfectly fine. There's nothing wrong with that. :D

alexl321
August 5th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Well, i personally fell in love with Ruby as soon as i saw PokeSpe in the Japanese bookstore i go to. XD

Gold is also pretty cool, even if hes kinda rude.. lol. He would probably pick on me! >_<

As for girls.. I love sapphire and her wild fangs XD

And Blue, in FRLG is really, pretty.. I dont normally like girls, but those two.. hehe..

Anyway, Mitsuru (Wally) is kinda cute, but the constantly dying and choking thing might get annoying.. lol.. Thats mean, huh? XD Him and Ruby would be cute together though. ^_^

And.. Lucario! XD Ive only seen pics of him a few times in the netkun manga summaries, but he looks really cool... hehe. ^_^

Gallade
August 5th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Red, Wally, Diamond, and Pearl. Pearl mostly. Gotta love the poofy hair. Definite AbsurdistShipper.

Sydian
August 5th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Anyway, Mitsuru (Wally) is kinda cute, but the constantly dying and choking thing might get annoying.. lol.. Thats mean, huh? XD Him and Ruby would be cute together though. ^_^

Wally's my devoted fangirlism. :O

As long as he has his sexy respirator suit, he'll be fine.

alexl321
August 5th, 2008, 10:00 AM
I almost feel kinda gross, being 19 and talking abut 10 and 11 year olds like that.. XD

But they dont look that young!! lol

lalalagirl
August 5th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Wally's my devoted fangirlism. :O

As long as he has his sexy respirator suit, he'll be fine.

That sounds kind of wrong... but it's SOOOO right XD

Wally forever!

*coughscrewyouemerald V_V*

RubyJB88
August 5th, 2008, 02:28 PM
But they dont look that young!! lol

You're right. To me they certainly don't act that age. Especially Ruby and Sapphire.

Netto Azure
August 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM
You're right. To me they certainly don't act that age. Especially Ruby and Sapphire.

Yeah... sending out 10 year old kids in a world filled with wild animals without any weapons is kinda strange >_>. How can they survive without food? (That's probably why people are more "mature" in the PM World):\

pong08
August 5th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Yeah.... they get attacked badly and STILL SURVIVE... it's like someone used a cheatcode on them or something: (Power Overwhelming Haha starcraft...)

Netto Azure
August 6th, 2008, 06:15 AM
Yeah.... they get attacked badly and STILL SURVIVE... it's like someone used a cheatcode on them or something: (Power Overwhelming Haha starcraft...)

ZOMG!!! You played Starcraft????? I remember playing that when I was 7 yrs old...or somethin... NOW that game had a bunch of cheat codes.

pong08
August 6th, 2008, 08:33 AM
ZOMG!!! You played Starcraft????? I remember playing that when I was 7 yrs old...or somethin... NOW that game had a bunch of cheat codes.
I still play it sometimes... (god I love being a korean) But yeah, it's like Arceus gave them the power of immortality or sumthin

Now, to bring it back to the topic, Lucy, Cynthia, and Lady Berlitz are pretty hot. In my opnion, I think Lady Berlitz is the 2nd hottest female heroine in pokespecial.(Sorry Crystal, but you're thrid place by a marginal point)

RubyJB88
August 6th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah... sending out 10 year old kids in a world filled with wild animals without any weapons is kinda strange >_>. How can they survive without food? (That's probably why people are more "mature" in the PM World)

Well not just that, but Ruby and Sapphire committing their feelings to one another...when that stuff supposed to happen like, five years down the line or something.

At least from what I've read in the past, it ended up that way.

Now, to bring it back to the topic, Lucy, Cynthia, and Lady Berlitz are pretty hot. In my opnion, I think Lady Berlitz is the 2nd hottest female heroine in pokespecial.(Sorry Crystal, but you're thrid place by a marginal point)

Hah! I haven't seen Lady Berlitz yet! Her anime counterpart is awesome!

Shadow Chaos
August 8th, 2008, 10:37 PM
Erika, Blue and Bridgette for me!! >D And I find Yellow super cute as well!! :D

yinyangmatrix
August 10th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I absolutely love Silver and Green!!!

Blue and Yellow are my favorite female characters. X3

Elekid Kid
August 16th, 2008, 06:45 AM
gym leader jasmine is very hot. if i was a girl silver

metalaggron
August 16th, 2008, 07:08 AM
blue the most (the girl)
flannery
roxanne
courtney
and winnona

shewholovespineapples
August 16th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Blue-the-girl is the most attractive to me. Especially how she was drawn in RGB. (Afterwards her hair changed, and then Satoshi Yamamoto had to make her anorexic-except-with-fat-legs...)

And Silver is the second most attractive. And the most attractive boy.

When she failed at Suicune, she lost all hope and broke down like that, it was a little touching, and how her mom surprisingly brought her up to speed again.

LOL, off-topic, but I think Crys' mom was kind of MEAN how she did that... I mean she slapped the poor girl and then yelled at her and told her that she HAD to "fix it" because Professor Oak already did what she asked. I mean, Crys probably already knew that, she was just upset... no need to hit her... o__0

RubyJB88
August 17th, 2008, 08:28 AM
LOL, off-topic, but I think Crys' mom was kind of MEAN how she did that... I mean she slapped the poor girl and then yelled at her and told her that she HAD to "fix it" because Professor Oak already did what she asked. I mean, Crys probably already knew that, she was just upset... no need to hit her... o__0

But that came out of nowhere, the slap-to-the-face. The way they introduced her, it totally contradicted what you'd expect to happen later on.

shewholovespineapples
August 21st, 2008, 12:37 PM
But that came out of nowhere, the slap-to-the-face. The way they introduced her, it totally contradicted what you'd expect to happen later on.

Huh? What do you mean?

You mean, the fact that she was all happy and bubbly and then suddenly switched to strict parent?

What about it?

RubyJB88
August 21st, 2008, 02:28 PM
Well, didn't you think you weren't expecting that? At least I wasn't.

Hiidoran
August 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to go with conformity and say Blue.
She is just so adorable in her own manner, plus you tend to feel empathy for her at times.
(Her background makes one sympathize with her character more)

However, Flannery isn't a bad candidate either. ;D

Master Jecht
August 24th, 2008, 07:10 PM
my favorite would have to be winona and yellow.

SailorShadow
August 28th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Green all the way. So hawt...

Sokai
August 28th, 2008, 09:28 PM
All are good looking but... definitely Green and Blue. :] Green's hot, Blue's sexy, he's handsome and arrogant, she's pretty and perky. Bow chicka wow wow.

Oldrivalshippingingftw.

Though I think Red ('specially when he's older) is pretty cute, and I think Crystal is pretty as well.

lalalagirl
August 28th, 2008, 10:03 PM
All are good looking but... definitely Green and Blue. :] Green's hot, Blue's sexy, he's handsome and arrogant, she's pretty and perky. Bow chicka wow wow.

Oldrivalshippingingftw.

Though I think Red ('specially when he's older) is pretty cute, and I think Crystal is pretty as well.

LOL dude you are pure WIN. You rock :D I totally agree with what you're saying XD haha

Snoaz
August 31st, 2008, 04:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokai http://www.pokecommunity.com/images/templates/topseekreht/seedsofplatinum_20080617/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3888723#post3888723)

Oldrivalshippingingftw.

LOL dude you are pure WIN. You rock :D I totally agree with what you're saying XD haha

I third that. Green & Blue <333 :D

<3yellow<3
August 31st, 2008, 02:01 PM
Winona without her hat is pretty dam hot <3

Although, as my name suggests, Yellow is just too cute to resist.

Guys, Red, Ruby, and Green.

Mileyangel
September 1st, 2008, 08:15 AM
The original pokedex holders in the FRLG series are HOT.

<3yellow<3
September 1st, 2008, 11:03 AM

I agree. Watching them mature has somehow translated into become sex machines.

lalalagirl
September 1st, 2008, 04:13 PM
I agree. Watching them mature has somehow translated into become sex machines.

LOL this is so true. Blue, Red, & Green are amazingly good looking.... they are definitely the best looking trio of the bunch xD

Sydian
September 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM

LOL this is so true. Blue, Red, & Green are amazingly good looking.... they are definitely the best looking trio of the bunch xD

Don't forget Yellow! :O Yellow is gorgeous. I wish I had her hair. xD

Mileyangel
September 1st, 2008, 07:45 PM
^Yes, Yellow was included. I would like to remind everybody that I'm a girl, and in no way do I have a crush on Blue or Yellow or anybody like that. Red and Green though, are HOT.

<3yellow<3
September 1st, 2008, 08:22 PM
^Yes, Yellow was included. I would like to remind everybody that I'm a girl, and in no way do I have a crush on Blue or Yellow or anybody like that. Red and Green though, are HOT.
I counter by saying I'm a guy. Of the two boys tho, I find Red to be more appealing :surprised:. I dunno. Maybe cuz he's what I always wanted Ash to be when I was little XD

I absolutely love Yellow though. She isn't as... shall we say, "developed" as Blue, but her freaking adorableness makes her so cute.

That, and because Pika + Chuchu make the best shipping alive :rambo:

Mirai
September 2nd, 2008, 09:24 AM
I counter by saying I'm a guy. Of the two boys tho, I find Red to be more appealing . I dunno. Maybe cuz he's what I always wanted Ash to be when I was little
Totally agree with you. Though I like Ash, Red is more mature, skilled and even hotter!!
I find Red the most attractive of the boys, especially in FRLG! And I love his character, also he is somewhat of a typical hero in a story he is my absolute favorite!
Next comes Ruby. I think he is not a typical character you find in every manga. My first thoughts of him were, OMG is he gay? but i love him! And then: OMG he really can be a strong and serious fighter, I love him even more!

Out of the Girls I like Sapphire the most, but Blue ( in her FRLG Outfit) is a lot prettier than her. I think second comes Berlitz, she really looks pretty, but can't say much about her because I don't really know her yet.

ValentineUmbreon
September 2nd, 2008, 10:50 AM
I find Red to be more appealing
OMG.... This word is so adorable. :O
I was kind searching a good word to describe Red.... and APPEALING is just perfect for him. <3
Why did I never wrote in this thread...? -.- *slaps self*

GoodPokemonTrainer121
September 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
I liked Red and Ericka and Blue =D

bubblewrap
September 5th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Silver, no contest. (for me. :D) But, I also like Red and Green. For fave girl I like Blue. Con artist FTW! :P

Berlitz
September 11th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I wish I had Silver`s hai in another colour. Yellow is lovely, and mind you she`s growing up, so adorable will also become,let us see the proper word....more,attractive in a mature way,perhaps?
Green and Red are the opposites I amuse myself analyzing,such as Gold and Silver,they are two stereotypes of the male behavior that even thought opposite, fit the gender very well in every aspect. I have to say once again, that I have nothing against no one, but Blue is still heartrobbing.
Berlitz comes in second, as Pearl and Diamond ( which are also good boy stereotypes)

So we have very opposite personalities -

Yellow - Girl stereotype of innocence, caring and adorable person
Red - Boy stereotype of leading corageous and optimistic
Green - Boy stereotype of seriousness,slightly heartless when it comes to feeling
Blue - Girl stereotype of goodness, sly and knows how to do well with boys,clever and cunning,still,adorable in a mature way of being naughty
Sapphire - Opposite of what is expected of a girl stereotype, tomboy.Contrasting with Ruby.
Ruby- Opposite of what is expected of a male stereotype,feminine. Constrasting with Sapphire.
Gold - Foolish bright and happy energetic male stereotype, also slightly dumb.
Silver - Calculating and mellow boy,doens`t show feelings directly along with Green ( slightly heartless), serious and retracted male stereotype.
Crystal - Responsible girl who is able to think calm and still hold her feelings in high regard,au contrair to the boys in her trio.
Emerald - Stereotype of a young boy, shameless and naughty to the extreme,still cunning.
Diamond - Innocent and goodwill boy stereotype, calm and easygoing
Pearl - Good stereotype of how energetic and hot blooded boys mostly are. Constrasts with Diamond.

Platina Berlitz - Spoiled,arrogant,fabulous,hates to lose, an stereotype of a popular snobby girl, much like Sharpay,for those who have seen the popular HSM.

Every one has a personality, in some way, all of them are amusing specially when put togetherin the way the bond together. The most attractive is hard to decide due to the fact that they are all different. What bases our attraction ? Admiration on how we want to be or how we like aperson to be, or what we find attractive in a person as love/friend interest? Or not onily this,but the physical form ( such as Yellow and Emerald cannot be considered attractive in a mature way yet).

After such a long post I launch a question to this topic . What is not onily the reason you find the character attractive, but what is the base of attractiveness to you ? What a character as a trainer or coordinator or whatever he/she is, has to have to impress you in each way ?

I apologize for the big text. I was inspired doing this analysis and I missed this topic so much I had to gather everything written here to build this up. Hmm, I`m not typing in the usual way,it`s like 10:00 PM here and I`m so not in the mood right now, I had a full day,so let this one time pass,and I assume it might be easier (and duller,I wish I could do it more fabulously) for you to read such a big thing withouth my ....hm,personal touch.

From someone who likes you so much,

Berlitz. Oh,god, I`m a waste right now.

Wallace Berlitz
September 12th, 2008, 05:08 AM
Ruby the coolest @_@
He's the only contest pro in all Pokedex Holders.
Platina is great.
I only like her character design...
Sapphire is strong!
Because she's a strong trainer.
Dia is cut3!
He likes to eat! And cut3!
But my favourite character is Ruby!

transcender
September 14th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Yellow's cute; smart and eventually, brave. What more could you want in a girl?

<3yellow<3
September 14th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Yellow's cute; smart and eventually, brave. What more could you want in a girl?

bewbs.

You can call me crass, but the fact is she still looks about 5 years younger than her supposed age. It's funny when the GSC chars always have to stare at her, unsure of her age, but come on.

Even Sapphire looks older than her.

Saltare.
September 14th, 2008, 11:09 AM
idk. I'd say...Ruby? Idk why I think he's kinda cute :3 I also think Red is kinda attractive too

Ruby the coolest @_@
He's the only contest pro in all Pokedex Holders.
Platina is great.
I only like her character design...
Sapphire is strong!
Because she's a strong trainer.
Dia is cut3!
He likes to eat! And cut3!
But my favourite character is Ruby!

I agree. He is cool and my fave character in all the chapters. I also think Emerald is cool too. Just the way his hair is, it's awsome! Reminds me of this kid, Brendan, that had a red mohawk 0.o

Snoaz
September 17th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Good observations, Berlitz.

After such a long post I launch a question to this topic . What is not onily the reason you find the character attractive, but what is the base of attractiveness to you ? What a character as a trainer or coordinator or whatever he/she is, has to have to impress you in each way ?

If I find a character attractive depends on his or her looks, of course, but mostly on his or her personality. My favourite character is Green. Not only because he's smexy as I don't know what, but also because he's composed, smart, cool. I find that more attractive than the likes of Gold or Red (especially in RGB) who don't really think before doing something.

So yeah, intelligence is pretty important to me. And being able to act mature.

s p a c e c o w b o y
September 29th, 2008, 03:23 PM
have you seen cynthia? shes only in like... 5 pannels, but dang!

lara lynx
September 30th, 2008, 08:42 AM
So yeah, intelligence is pretty important to me. And being able to act mature.
Don't forget how he's so protective of his family. Gotta love a guy who looks out for his family :P

<3yellow<3
September 30th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Don't forget how he's so protective of his family. Gotta love a guy who looks out for his family :P

As opposed to Red, who doesn't seem to have one :\

And considering it was Red, not Green who defended Blue after she lost her parents... I'm not sure who really feels for the "family" more.

lara lynx
October 1st, 2008, 12:06 PM
As opposed to Red, who doesn't seem to have one

And considering it was Red, not Green who defended Blue after she lost her parents... I'm not sure who really feels for the "family" more
Hey I didn't say he was the only one to care about family. I was just pointing out another good quality of his :)

And why is it Red never got a family? You'd have thought, being the first main protagonist they give us some of his history at least :/

<3yellow<3
October 1st, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hey I didn't say he was the only one to care about family. I was just pointing out another good quality of his :)

And why is it Red never got a family? You'd have thought, being the first main protagonist they give us some of his history at least :/

I think it was supposed to be assumed that he had one. Then again, Gary doesn't have parents either, so it's all weird.

But the story's good nonetheless, so I won't complain about it :D

RubyJB88
October 2nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
Then again, Gary doesn't have parents either, so it's all weird.

But he has a grandfather.

Spearow
October 2nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
It's understandable that the identity of Red's father is ambiguous since it was never specified in the games. But the mom was a character in the games and she never had the slightest mention in the manga if my memory serves (did they even show his house)?

VideoFan9864
October 2nd, 2008, 05:50 PM
It's understandable that the identity of Red's father is ambiguous since it was never specified in the games. But the mom was a character in the games and she never had the slightest mention in the manga if my memory serves (did they even show his house)?

They did show his house, in the middle of the GSC saga before he had the gym leader's selection test. But they never mentioned any of his family members. In the FRLG saga they counted deoxys as a brother to him but that still does not count as a human family member. So basically he is the only main character not to have a family member. Although I kinda wish he had an older brother who turned evil like maybe a rocket executive:D

<3yellow<3
October 3rd, 2008, 08:38 AM
They did show his house, in the middle of the GSC saga before he had the gym leader's selection test. But they never mentioned any of his family members. In the FRLG saga they counted deoxys as a brother to him but that still does not count as a human family member. So basically he is the only main character not to have a family member. Although I kinda wish he had an older brother who turned evil like maybe a rocket executive:D

Silver and Emerald are orphans as well (although Emerald's origin is, as of yet, uncertain).

But this is grossly of topic. Let's get back to talking about just how sexy Sabrina is, and why she's the only girl Red's seen naked.

Kuro
October 3rd, 2008, 03:01 PM
Quite obviously Blue, especially in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc, which is why I give props to Gold for trying to cop a feel there. Rock on, brother.

pong08
October 3rd, 2008, 08:05 PM
Silver and Emerald are orphans as well (although Emerald's origin is, as of yet, uncertain).

But this is grossly of topic. Let's get back to talking about just how sexy Sabrina is, and why she's the only girl Red's seen naked.

Sabrina is definitely the sexiest gym leader in Kanto.

Quite obviously Blue, especially in the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc, which is why I give props to Gold for trying to cop a feel there. Rock on, brother.

Gold is Ma Boy for real! That part was very BOLD.

Spearow
October 3rd, 2008, 08:47 PM

Silver's dad is Giovanni. (spoiler, but I'm pretty sure most people here have read that far and it's kinda obvious anyway)

And back on topic, where is the Flannery love~?

<3yellow<3
October 3rd, 2008, 09:46 PM
Silver's dad is Giovanni. (spoiler, but I'm pretty sure most people here have read that far and it's kinda obvious anyway)

And back on topic, where is the Flannery love~?

That's right. Totally forgot about that -_- Feel stupid there.

And Flannery is easily overshadowed by Winona.

RubyJB88
October 6th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Sabrina is definitely the sexiest gym leader in Kanto.

I've dibs on Winona as the sexiest Hoenn gym leader. Okay, maybe not sexiest, but definitely attractive (which I've mentioned before).

And Flannery is easily overshadowed by Winona.

Heck yes!

Yeah, what Gold did was pretty hilarious. Dunno how, but it makes all the more reason for GoldxCrystal.

<3yellow<3
October 6th, 2008, 09:38 AM
I'm eager to see Gold's reappearance into the story.

I can only hope that a) he's gotten a better look
and b) he's matured a bit.

Didn't like the red-wannabe type much

RubyJB88
October 9th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I can't wait to see an older Gold.

Ryousha
October 10th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Didn't PokeSpecial, have any peverted ness or like one peverted thing in the whole comic.( I think Fire Red, cause on one of the pages when red was crying and went to the beach, blue comforted him and talkes aboutsutff, but they showed her ass when sitting, i didnt see any panties xD(yes im peverted))

pong08
October 11th, 2008, 03:49 PM
DUDE! I remember that part...! Hmm... yeah, or MAYBE she was wearing a thong, or she didn't feel like wearing anything on her ass because, maybe she was considering her swift movements in battle. So what I'm trying to say is that she didn't wear anything to be lighter in battle situations.

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 05:57 PM
DUDE! I remember that part...! Hmm... yeah, or MAYBE she was wearing a thong, or she didn't feel like wearing anything on her ass because, maybe she was considering her swift movements in battle. So what I'm trying to say is that she didn't wear anything to be lighter in battle situations.

also in volume 3 when her clothes got ripped by sabrinna, she had no boobs, and not panties xD. she never wore them XD.

btw touching a girls ass by suprise when they have panties doesnt do much effects, without panties, then yeah... it has lots of effect(gold touched ehr ass XD)

my THeory is she never wore any panties xD(pokesho made her wear it to be sexy XD)

Sea Guardian
October 11th, 2008, 06:03 PM
This conversation was getting a little disturbing so...Yeah, I can't wait to see an older Gold.
I can't wait to see an older Gold too since we havn't seen him in so long!

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 06:05 PM
This conversation was getting a little disturbing so...
I can't wait to see an older Gold too since we havn't seen him in so long!

i have a question when they got turned to stone, u can still see up their skirt right? or does it cover it o.O

pong08
October 11th, 2008, 06:09 PM
also in volume 3 when her clothes got ripped by sabrinna, she had no boobs, and not panties xD. she never wore them XD.

btw touching a girls ass by suprise when they have panties doesnt do much effects, without panties, then yeah... it has lots of effect(gold touched ehr ass XD)

my THeory is she never wore any panties xD(pokesho made her wear it to be sexy XD)

As far as the boobs go, they HAD TO CENSOR IT with pokeballs because, I mean if they didn't censor that part, it would be for like 18+ older readers. Besides, she does have dat body angle just besides that part when her boobs were covered with pokeballs.

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 06:11 PM
As far as the boobs go, they HAD TO CENSOR IT with pokeballs because, I mean if they didn't censor that part, it would be for like 18+ older readers. Besides, she does have dat body angle just besides that part when her boobs were covered with pokeballs.

So she never wore panties? does it ever get chilly down there? XD

Sea Guardian
October 11th, 2008, 06:12 PM
i have a question when they got turned to stone, u can still see up their skirt right? or does it cover it o.O
I think it covers it, Though since I'm a girl too I try not to look there o_O

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 06:13 PM
I think it covers it, Though since I'm a girl too I try not to look there;)

You get to talk about the person u like XD?

out of the blue, if u had erection and turned to stone, will it show the erection? XDDDD

pong08
October 11th, 2008, 06:24 PM

out of the blue, if u had erection and turned to stone, will it show the erection? XDDDD

Ok man, we're going a lil bit too far with this.... With all due respect that this is the thread for most attractive character, it's just a little too far.....

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Ok man, we're going a lil bit too far with this.... With all due respect that this is the thread for most attractive character, it's just a little too far.....

Well Blue with Black dress is my win, shes sexy, hawt, deserves to have at least a panty shot image XD.

Yu_&_Rei
October 11th, 2008, 06:30 PM
my opinion on the best looking character? Blue and Ruby!!!

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 06:34 PM
my opinion on the best looking character? Blue and Ruby!!!

Well yellow has to go second, she smexy as well XD

http://www.pokesho.com/img_oekaki/08/o_sp_080316.jpg
http://www.pokesho.com/img_oekaki/07/o_blue_070729.jpg
(http://imageshack.us)
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4199/198jl6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/198jl6.jpg/1/w375.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img522/198jl6.jpg/1/)
XD

Yu_&_Rei
October 11th, 2008, 07:02 PM
oh yeah how could I forget about yellow, and also sabrina, dang shes hot.

ToraSushii
October 11th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Blue and Sapphire, they're hot, haha.
Platina and Yellow, they're cute.

Oh, and Bridgette. :3

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 08:31 PM
the pics are from pokesho ;),

i love the first image, their crotch lines are so puurfect and they show the colors of the ass within the panties, but it's strange how the other wore blue.(guess its for blue of blue pokespe XD)

pong08
October 11th, 2008, 09:15 PM
the pics are from pokesho ;),

i love the first image, their crotch lines are so puurfect and they show the colors of the ass within the panties, but it's strange how the other wore blue.(guess its for blue of blue pokespe XD)

OMG.... I can see spank marks on their asses.... or a result of tensed up bruise on the ass from donkey punch...

Yu_&_Rei
October 11th, 2008, 09:27 PM
woooooooow, I'm very curious as to who made these?

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 09:33 PM
OMG.... I can see spank marks on their asses.... or a result of tensed up bruise on the ass from donkey punch...

u mean the shiny red marks? those are like shined asses no? i bet we raped them xD

Yu_&_Rei
October 11th, 2008, 09:35 PM
I bet we did, I went for blue I know that.

Ryousha
October 11th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I bet we did, I went for blue I know that.

No i did, all those pics they're staring at us ;) very tempting, but blue has a nice crotch, and nice pair of panties,(ill pull them down and **** her, but shes only a manga character)

Yu_&_Rei
October 11th, 2008, 09:55 PM
No i did, all those pics they're staring at us ;) very tempting, but blue has a nice crotch, and nice pair of panties,(ill pull them down and **** her, but shes only a manga character)
darn you, then I go for sapphire, HA!

Ryousha
October 12th, 2008, 07:30 AM
darn you, then I go for sapphire, HA!

then i'd finger yellow,crystal and f*** blue :3

Mileyangel
October 12th, 2008, 02:53 PM
God, I'm surrounded by males. Kinda awkward hearing,"she's so hot" over and over again. Especially that last post.

Ryousha
October 12th, 2008, 03:08 PM
God, I'm surrounded by males. Kinda awkward hearing,"she's so hot" over and over again. Especially that last post.

LOL, its a joke beside, if my gf read this, she'd be pissed. but then again she pissed xD

<3yellow<3
October 12th, 2008, 04:45 PM
I'm a male and it's making me uncomfortable.

Mostly because doing terrible things to cute and sweet Yellow traumatizes me :(

RubyJB88
October 12th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Ryousha, seriously, stop it. Go make a blog of your own and post your pervertedness here. It is inappropriate in this thread and it's part of the topic. We're talking about attractiveness, not how pornographic they look.

And FYI, the author is Saora, who makes Pokesho. It is his style of art. And those aren't spank marks, it's he's just emphasizing the shininess of their...butts. *eyebrows twinge after saying all this, cheeks red in embarrassment*

ax3llvsu
October 12th, 2008, 05:31 PM
crystallllll.
shes always been one of my favorites.

Mrs Green Oak
October 12th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I think green is absolutaly sexc!!
hes got that bad boy attitude that everyone loves n hes quiete and awh cutness :D
i would so do him any day

hehe i also think lance n silver are pretty hot

Yu_&_Rei
October 12th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Also I think Erika is Really Pretty. And my Little sister thinks Gold is really something.

Mileyangel
October 14th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Also I think Erika is Really Pretty. And my Little sister thinks Gold is really something.

I think that Erika is really graceful, because she is drawn to represent traditional Japanese beauty. That's what I read from Bulbapedia...but I think it's true.

As a girl, I think that Blue is very pretty(NOT in that way). I just respect that. But for my opinion for males, I like Red the best.

So, Blue girls, Red, boys. But Pokespecial is a good-looking group^^

Sea Guardian
October 14th, 2008, 04:37 PM

WHAT IS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN?! I'm not gay! I was stating a fact!
Anyway... I think the hottest guys are Red(thats a given) and strangly I like Wally.

<3yellow<3
October 14th, 2008, 04:51 PM
WHAT IS THAT SUPOSED TO MEAN?! I'm not gay! I was stating a fact!
Anyway... I think the hottest guys are Red(thats a given) and strangly I like Wally.

Wally's cute. He's not the frail kid that pisses you off in the video game :P

DevinRed
October 14th, 2008, 04:58 PM
I think the hottest guys are Red

O j00 liek m3 d0 u?

Errr... idk... dat one gurl! Gah! Brain fart! ><;;;

Yu_&_Rei
October 14th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Wally's cute. He's not the frail kid that pisses you off in the video game :P

I don't think Pearl really annoys you much either, he'll just say what he's accomplished then runs off, he doesn't call you a loser at least.

<3yellow<3
October 14th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I don't think Pearl really annoys you much either, he'll just say what he's accomplished then runs off, he doesn't call you a loser at least.

I agree. Pearl was more like what May/Brendan was in R/S.

I just didn't like Wally in R/S. It might've just been the english translation, but he just frustrated me. I took great pleasure in beating him in.

Mileyangel
October 15th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I agree. Pearl was more like what May/Brendan was in R/S.

I just didn't like Wally in R/S. It might've just been the english translation, but he just frustrated me. I took great pleasure in beating him in.

Ugh, don't get me started. He's the supposed "second rival" and he only shows up three times during the entire game, only the last having anything other that stupid Ralts. The only Pokemon I had ANY trouble at all with was his Altaria. But I feel kinda bad, cause you know, he's sick...but then I remind myself that it's a game and I can do whatever I want.

My vote for Red still stands.

<3yellow<3
October 15th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Ugh, don't get me started. He's the supposed "second rival" and he only shows up three times during the entire game, only the last having anything other that stupid Ralts. The only Pokemon I had ANY trouble at all with was his Altaria. But I feel kinda bad, cause you know, he's sick...but then I remind myself that it's a game and I can do whatever I want.

My vote for Red still stands.

I actually hated that he was sick. It gave him an excuse for being obnoxious, and it just annoyed me.

I also privately hate Red, but only because Yellow likes him :(

Sea Guardian
October 16th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I actually hated that he was sick. It gave him an excuse for being obnoxious, and it just annoyed me.

I thought Wally was okay in the English version. I've met more annoying people in the game.

Lol, nice^_^

RubyJB88
October 16th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I think Wally should've been the third counterpart, and not this Emerald. But then I'm biasing because I haven't read the Emerald chapters yet.

drunk ¬_¬
October 16th, 2008, 10:19 PM
emerald's hair is ...

:\

weird

flannery is hot though

ValentineUmbreon
October 17th, 2008, 11:35 AM
O_____O WH...WHAT...?
What kind of stupid reason to hate someone is that. D:

I heard about guys who dislike Yellow because there exists shippings with her and random PokeSpe characters... (Not my opinion!)
But I never meet the opposite... *shakes head* Can't understand either ways... ><

<3yellow<3
October 17th, 2008, 06:29 PM
O_____O WH...WHAT...?
What kind of stupid reason to hate someone is that. D:

I heard about guys who dislike Yellow because there exists shippings with her and random PokeSpe characters... (Not my opinion!)
But I never meet the opposite... *shakes head* Can't understand either ways... ><

I don't hate him as a character, I just despise him for being her lucky guy =(

Mileyangel
October 17th, 2008, 06:41 PM
I don't hate him as a character, I just despise him for being her lucky guy =(

Hmmm......

We DO all know that none of these people are real, right?

bubblewrap
October 18th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Ha. My vote goes on Silver or Green. Both bad boy and awesome hair. I'm a girl... but prettiest girl is Blue.

ShadowYashi
October 18th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Ha. My vote goes on Silver or Green. Both bad boy and awesome hair. I'm a girl... but prettiest girl is Blue. I second that. As for the girl, I think Blue, Yellow and Emerald are cool

Mileyangel
October 18th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Ha. My vote goes on Silver or Green. Both bad boy and awesome hair. I'm a girl... but prettiest girl is Blue.

I agree with your thought on Blue....Yellow is cute, but Blue is pretty.

Phanima
October 19th, 2008, 03:25 AM
Special has that lovely cutesy chibi design for all of their characters, which in turn makes everyone attractive. |P Based on personal opinion though, the ones that really stood out were Sabrina, Lorelei and Bill. They're all very cute though.

Ryousha
October 19th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Special has that lovely cutesy chibi design for all of their characters, which in turn makes everyone attractive. |P Based on personal opinion though, the ones that really stood out were Sabrina, Lorelei and Bill. They're all very cute though.

I like Blue, btw she doesnt wear panties. makes her more attractive on that one scene XD.

Blue with those chibi faces and awkward faces always makes me laugh

Thunderwolf1989
October 20th, 2008, 09:22 AM
I guess every guy around reading the manga likes blue(non-us)/green(us). I'm no different, but I kinda like Sapphire a lot as well.

The girls on the forum seem to like green(non-us)/blue(us) and silver... hmmm... Maybe I should act more like them :P

I can't say anything about the DP gen, as I haven't read/seen them yet... (I have read volume1-11 and 15-16 btw)

lalalagirl
October 20th, 2008, 11:04 AM
I guess every guy around reading the manga likes blue(non-us)/green(us). I'm no different, but I kinda like Sapphire a lot as well.

The girls on the forum seem to like green(non-us)/blue(us) and silver... hmmm... Maybe I should act more like them :P

I can't say anything about the DP gen, as I haven't read/seen them yet... (I have read volume1-11 and 15-16 btw)

that's pretty much the gist of it :) I like Ruby and Pearl too :D

Sea Guardian
October 20th, 2008, 01:00 PM

Not exactly true, I'm a girl and Green/Silver never really apealed to me that much...
*prepares to get killed by screaming fangirls*

bubblewrap
October 23rd, 2008, 08:17 PM
Hmm.. I may have to rethink this. I think Lance is cute too, and Sabrina's pretty in the scary way. xD Erika and Winona are really graceful-pretty also.

flareonmaster
October 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I think that blue is the most beautiful one(thats the name of the right or isnt it =) )