PDA

View Full Version : Flcl

Jinona
October 18th, 2003, 10:58 AM
Anyone out there like the great 6 part anime called Fooly Cooly?

Spyke
October 18th, 2003, 06:07 PM
Anyone out there like the great 6 part anime called Fooly Cooly?
I do!!!!!! ... i dont really hav a fav char though

Jinona
October 18th, 2003, 06:32 PM
I do!!!!!! ... i dont really hav a fav char though
You do I didn't think to many people liked FLCL and I just adore Haruko(sp?)
She dead wicked with swinging her guitar aroun and I'd hate to be anywere within a 9mile radius when shes rideing that motor bike of hers. :classic:

Spyke
October 18th, 2003, 07:44 PM
http://www.vc-net.ne.jp/~kerorin/powerpuff/pic/FLCL.GIF..........

Jinona
October 19th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Awww! That is a very cute pic of Haruko and her guitar,the eyes are a little creapy though but hey she's creapy any way, I found a cool pic I think you'd like here's were you can find it http://www.deviantart.com/view/2812522 it's a little to big to put up here.

John Denver
October 20th, 2003, 06:18 AM
That show is a TRUE anime in my opinion...and...yeah

Is it Furi Kuri, or Fooly Kooly...crap if I know...all I know is it's Adult Swim peoples fav anime...

BOO ya!

Jinona
October 20th, 2003, 03:35 PM
That show is a TRUE anime in my opinion...and...yeah

Is it Furi Kuri, or Fooly Kooly...crap if I know...all I know is it's Adult Swim peoples fav anime...

BOO ya!
your my buddy now not a whole lot of people I know like that show cause it's kind of wierd but so what it's still a great anime it ranks right up there in my top three list Yu-gi-oh, Pokemon, and Fooly Cooly.(I'm pretty sure thats what it's called in America) I wish Adult Swim hadn't taken it off air not that I can watch it right now cause of school. You shold see the FLCL pic. link I put on my last post it's not bad it's just really cool. :D

Trottor
May 6th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Fooly Cooly rox ^^; alittle late, aren't I?

Cherrim
May 6th, 2004, 01:19 PM
^_^; We try not to revive any really old threads (like this one) here at PC. If you'd like, feel free to start a new discussion on FLCL.