PDA

View Full Version : Dragons are they real?

Revendusman
March 25th, 2008, 06:28 AM
Well? Yes or no?

Kind of like te ghost thread really.

I reckon they are.

Virtual Chatot
March 25th, 2008, 07:43 AM
They haven't found any solid scientific proof yet that they ever existed.

Just like the mermaid, they were probably just a normal animal mistaken for something greater.

Jaimes
March 25th, 2008, 07:48 AM
I think this thread is just plain silly. -_-

sims796
March 25th, 2008, 07:56 AM
And I think thst everyone who had posted here (including me) has had their IQ dropped just by looking at this thread here. Like being in the same room as Paris Hilton.

That said, no. I won't say they didn't, but that sort of mythical creature would have an ungodly advantage over others. Fire Breathing? Wouldn't that hurt the ecosystem?

Scales
March 25th, 2008, 08:57 AM
I have to agree with Heatran. Probably some dinosaur bones that people thought were dragons

Suki
March 25th, 2008, 09:57 AM
I don't think dragons are real. I agree with Heatran too.

Tater Tot
March 25th, 2008, 10:39 AM
And I think thst everyone who had posted here (including me) has had their IQ dropped just by looking at this thread here. Like being in the same room as Paris Hilton.

That said, no. I won't say they didn't, but that sort of mythical creature would have an ungodly advantage over others. Fire Breathing? Wouldn't that hurt the ecosystem? ROTFL.

No, of course Dragons aren't real. I mean, a Gigantic Fire breathing bird with Scales? No, even for someone who believes it's real, the scientests don't have any proof at all.

Aegis
March 25th, 2008, 11:45 AM
To be quite honest with you, I can't see any real discussion coming from this thread. I can see several pages of "That's ridiculous, everybody knows dragons aren't real" posts being posted over and over. If you really feel that strongly about this topic, you can try bringing it up in the Daily Chit-Chat thread if an opportunity arises, but not in a separate thread.

-Locked-