PDA

View Full Version : ♥Your Favorite Pokémon Manga Ship♥ (revived)

Pages : [1] 2

chosenvsoldrivalrules
March 23rd, 2008, 10:34 PM
ummm, as you can see in my name, i'm still torn between

Green x Blue
Silver x BlueAnd, yeah, i'm still on torn between them

jolteon93
March 24th, 2008, 06:04 AM
franticshipping and oldrivalshipping are so cute

but i also like mangaquestshipping, luckyshipping, specialshipping and feelingshipping

Donna
March 24th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Hmm let's see..

Well Blue x Green [Oldrivalshipping] of course~ Guriburu all the wayy <333
Yellow x Red.. [Specialshipping] I think that Yellow likes Red and oh well they fit each other pretty well.
Sapphire x Ruby [Franticshipping] Well I think it's the most obvious couple neh? XD

Oh and I kinda support Chris x Gold [Mangaquestshipping]

Lol Silver has nobody ~

Feathing
March 24th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Camon!!!!
Everyone knows that BLUE is with SILVER!!! She's not with RED!!!
Whatever, I like REDxMISTY (I love it!!)
REDxYELLOW doesn't like me so much because I think RED sees YELLOW in an "old brother" way.
GOLDxCHRIS is a good one, I like, even when GOLD is so stupid and CHRIS is so kind and cool...
SAPPHIRExRUBY is cool.. And I also like JASMINExMORTY (Poor BROCK jeje) that ship could be named "THE MISTIC SHIP" (If it hasn't a name yet) What do you think?

chosenvsoldrivalrules
March 24th, 2008, 07:02 PM
hey, what are we supposed to do after we post the shipping we like?

Peachleaf
March 25th, 2008, 04:17 AM
I like:
Green x Blue
Sapphire x Ruby
Red x Blue
Crystal x Gold

Jak
March 25th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Hmm let's see..

Well Blue x Green [Oldrivalshipping] of course~ Guriburu all the wayy <333
Yellow x Red.. [Specialshipping] I think that Yellow likes Red and oh well they fit each other pretty well.
Sapphire x Ruby [Franticshipping] Well I think it's the most obvious couple neh? XD

Oh and I kinda support Chris x Gold [Mangaquestshipping]

Lol Silver has nobody ~

I agree with all this. ^^

I love SpecialShipping...and ViridianShipping is cute, too, but it's not my main thing.

And as for Silver...well, he can have me. <3

Everyone knows that BLUE is with SILVER!!! She's not with RED!!!

Ummm...no dahlin'. She ain't with nobody. No one in the manga is technically 'with' that person. The ship itself makes sense, and I'm not bashing it but, they aren't actually 'involved'. O.o

Actually, on the subject of ChosenShpping(SilverxBlue), I'm kinda writing about it. I always write for ships I don't support, since I support the common ships. O.o

Cem-chan
March 25th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I love Luckyshipping (Red, Blue) , Chosenshipping (see icon) and Viridianshipping (Silver Yellow) (They look so cute together

chosenvsoldrivalrules
March 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM
umm, what? do we discuss the shipping now?

Jak
March 28th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Viridianshipping (Silver Yellow)

Yessss. I quite like that'n. Funny what writing about it will do to you...although, I'll make sure that fic never sees the light of day...ever.

umm, what? do we discuss the shipping now?

Yes, dahlin'. 8D We do.

And on that note, I shall say I love teh SpecialShipping. Yes, Viridian looks good, but...Special is my main thing. But I'm all for variety! <3

davidqiu
March 28th, 2008, 02:46 PM
i still don't know if yellow is a girl or a boy.

auragirl
March 28th, 2008, 02:53 PM
these are my favorate ships

silverXblue
redXyellow
rubyXsapphire

as for goldXcrys... err... not so much. they would be cute, but personality wise it just wouldn't last IMO

green has many fangirls, so no need to worry about him

and as for emerald... well... maybe my little sister would take him XD they both wear green and hate how short they are XD

not sure who berlitz would take, dia or pearl

Jak
March 29th, 2008, 06:18 AM
i still don't know if yellow is a girl or a boy.

Oh, honey...where have you been? Yellow's a girl, and a pretty girl at that. That was revealed a million years ago. X.x

taigila
March 30th, 2008, 10:03 AM
Yellow and Falnker is a good one

Jak
March 30th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Yellow and Falnker is a good one

That's new. O_o

OMG guys.

PreciousMetalShipping. <3

I used to hate it...and it's against my morals. I feel horrible. X.x

chamo-chan
March 30th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Here are my shipping lists:

Red X Yellow
Ruby X Sapphire
Yellow X Blue (girl)
Gold X Crystal
Berlitz X Diamond
Lance X Yellow
Green X Blue
Gold X Silver
And just because he has no one to go with....
Emerald X Latias.
XD

Newpkmnhack
March 30th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Im not sure theres many i would like to be revived

Ed Phoenix
April 2nd, 2008, 09:19 AM
Here's my list.

GreenxBlue (Oldrivalshipping)
RedxYellow (Specialshipping)
GoldxCrystal (Mangaquestshipping)
RubyxSapphire (Franticshipping)

Oldrivalshipping is my favorite. All the others are tied for 2nd.

Jak
April 2nd, 2008, 03:57 PM
Red X Yellow
Ruby X Sapphire
Yellow X Blue (girl)
Gold X Crystal
Berlitz X Diamond
Lance X Yellow
Green X Blue
Gold X Silver
And just because he has no one to go with....
Emerald X Latias.
XD

Ah. You agree here! ;D

Oh...don't I know you on Serebii? I'm xxBlackyxx on there, though. I hate using the same username twice. X.x If so, I didn't know you supported PreciousMetal. O.o

Berlitz
April 3rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Let me see...

RedXYellow ( Specialshipping's so cute)
Franticshipping(RubyXSapphire) (because they are meant to fit together somehow,they have no one else)

Well,these are the Iamsure ones.

I could see Blue with Green or Silver,and if Silver's not with her,he's with Gold or Green (?).
GoldXCrystal seems,unlasting.

EmeraldXCrystal is better,even if Rald and Yellow look cute together (they're both little blond third-versions)
Miss Berlitz...should take both for her,'cuz she can.
Morty and Jasmine is better,BrockXErika because I don't want to leave them alone.I can't figure out any pairings,omg. I used to like Scarfishipping (the DP trio together) and I still support Fatherlyshipping ( FalkerXJanine,implied)

But...Falkner and Yellow....is new. And,Viridianshipping?I can't...imagine it so much. but silver would be the cold male and yellow the kindhearted girl? That's an acceptable matchup,yes...
I love Shipping analisys,I apologize if my post has become too long to endure. I think I overdid it in my joy on the discussion.

Miss Berlitz.

Jak
April 3rd, 2008, 02:46 PM
I could see Blue with Green or Silver,and if Silver's not with her,he's with Gold or Green (?).
GoldXCrystal seems,unlasting.

Ah. PreciousMetalShipping. ;D

SilverxGreen seems...depressing. They're so...mellow.

but silver would be the cold male and yellow the kindhearted girl?

Yes...I hearts ViridianShipping to death!! <3

Avegaille
April 3rd, 2008, 03:31 PM
What a very interesting thread... hmm, maybe I should just scare you all with all the shippings that I support from the manga... that doesn't involve the main characters... (well, almost ;D)

First Ruby x Wally (Oh you know it's close to being canon...) Yes, seeing these two together makes me wonder if either Wally wants Ruby or the other way around. Of course, the hint there is Ruby helping Wally out and even making his Ruru take care of Wally during that incident.

Next on my list, Sapphire x Roxanne - yeah, I know it's a crack shipping, but it doesn't matter, seeing both of them together and Roxanne "somewhat" seducing Sapphire (lmao) is enough for me... ;D

Though this is contradictory, I am starting to like Roxanne x Courtney, why? Because the two of them fighting off at a place where there's no one else suggests that Courtney wants Roxanne :) (wtf more crack) and you know how Roxanne and Courtney go off and seduce each other... *runs*

And then there's Winona x Flannery - Even if I don't have Volumes 17-19, I see these two interact a lot, especially the first time Flannery appeared and she was talking to Winona via the phone... and oh let's not forget where Winona covers up Flannery from Shelly's Ludicolo... ;D

And what else... Lorelei x Blue (the girl of course) - oh yeah... even if this is kinda short, and another crack shipping, there's one little hint where Lorelei agreed to keeping Blue's parents safe...

That's all I can think of now... yes, I support shippings that aren't that common or something... ;D

Jak
April 4th, 2008, 03:27 PM
That's all I can think of now... yes, I support shippings that aren't that common or something... ;D

Yay! Random pairings! <3

Anyone for GreenxSilver? :o

Seriously, lesser supported ships are so awesome. RubyxWally is close to canon. I think Wally does want something...

Berlitz
April 4th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Wally...I so forgot him. Yeah,he and Ruby could have an...say ,extra relationship?Sapphire doesn't need to know. <3 I mean,she's got....other people. Norman (OMG?) or something. Brawly. And they can ~~~~~together,since she so loves guys. But I need 17+ to finish the R/S saga,dammit. I see a new thread came around after a long time. Going to check it out.Smeargle,you seem so much fun.

yay for shipping topiqueaus,
with love and smiles, yours for one night onily (what?Pajama parties are fun. )

Miss Berlitz.

(please do not take offense,it's just a innocent inducing-joke-repressed if you're malicious.)

Jak
April 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Smeargle,you seem so much fun.

And now I'm fun? Wow. 8D Me and you should go make random fandoms. <3

Well, I guess for less confusion, you can call me Smeargle...most just call me Silver, but it's still confusing. Whichever you so choose is fine. :o

Berlitz
April 5th, 2008, 01:58 AM
As you wish. I'm going to decide a nickname for you later then.

It's hard to decide between shippings. :/

I don't want to leave Green alone,and if he has Blue's heart (obnoxious girl + pretty male, as they entitled each other) he could nightout together with Yellow and Red. Silver's more a brotherly relationship,but if he doesn't go with her - which is kind of cute and possible - he could go with Gold.

But that would question his sexualty and their brotherly relationship(which is damn fun,so usual ...hmm...hard to decide. :/ I'm glad I've had what,less than 10 posts and I already have two people who quote me. Oh my. But it may be my joy to discuss with another fans.Specially about my specialty,shippingz.

You suuuuure know how to make this user feel wanted. <3

Yours happily, (and about to be late for the test)

Miss Berlitz. <3

hoennshipperxxx
April 5th, 2008, 05:40 AM
i like hoennshipping! (franticshipping)

Jak
April 5th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I don't want to leave Green alone,and if he has Blue's heart (obnoxious girl + pretty male, as they entitled each other) he could nightout together with Yellow and Red. Silver's more a brotherly relationship,but if he doesn't go with her - which is kind of cute and possible - he could go with Gold

Ahhh. SilverxGold...though, I think Gold would be more dominant. So...GoldxSilver. <3 I realized I could completely make a plot twist and make my fan fic into PreciousMetalShipping. :o But I won't...everyone'd be like "where'd that come from?!". xD And OldRivalShipping is the STUFF!

As you wish. I'm going to decide a nickname for you later then.

Me? I have a nickname...Silver, Smeargle, or SSS. xD But go ahead if you wish.

i like hoennshipping! (franticshipping)

That's great.

jlsc92
April 5th, 2008, 07:03 PM
RED!!!, BLUE!!!, MORE... MMM... DIAMOND :D AND GREEN :D

Berlitz
April 5th, 2008, 07:34 PM
Diamond and Green....you see...so much these days,oh kids.

I apologize due to morning and the fact I was rushed an sometimes forget about the name order.
Gold would sure be dominant,due to his nature. Stiiiiiill, Silver COULD play sometimes. Or not.It's not fair if he doesn't.

You think Green or Red would be seme?: / Or they could share..

Diamond or Pearl?Diamond is taller(majorfactor)and responsible, but more soothing and calmhearted. Pearl seems more horny and inducing him to "play" behind the bushes with their candysticks,or meatsticks or anything you want to call them (What,they like to play with Tacos and lolipoz D: dun think wrong,pervvie.)

Ruby would lay Wally down problemless. :/ He's so ...debilitated

Jak
April 6th, 2008, 09:31 AM
RED!!!, BLUE!!!, MORE... MMM... DIAMOND :D AND GREEN :D

You know, this is the shipping thread, and it sounds more as if you're listing your fave characters. O_o

I apologize due to morning and the fact I was rushed an sometimes forget about the name order.
Gold would sure be dominant,due to his nature. Stiiiiiill, Silver COULD play sometimes. Or not.It's not fair if he doesn't.

Silver might sometimes be like 'Ok, ya know what, Gold? It's my turn! -glomp-' xD

You think Green or Red would be seme?: / Or they could share..

Good question...hmmm. I'm not quite sure. :/ I guess they could take turns. ;D

And on the ComedianShipping subject, Pearl would be dominant. Since Diamond's more...relaxed, he's probably just go along with anything.

Berlitz
April 7th, 2008, 12:50 PM
But Diamond is bigger. :/ And he could own Pearl by hugging him and lifting him up and them throwing himself up him while taking off Pearl's clothes. (? OMG,i'm so...what,they're wrestling as good males,they need to be strong.Who's gonna protect Berlitz?I know they have a Monkey and a Giant Turtle,but..)

Yeah,I agree too. Green'n Red take turns depending on mood,and Silver plays sometimes. But wouldn't that hurt Gold's semeish pride? It can also depend on the size of....well...The cloth-size. *cough,cough*. The undewear size too. (what,if Diamond's underwear is wet(insertnosebleed hereitwould detail so much of his...skills.) due to crossing a river,he can use Pearl's.D:)

Well,anyway. I dunno. It could be like : Pearl gets him on or both of them get on because of Berlitz (they're boys after all) and while bathing(woohoo) or chaning(they don't confuse because diamond wears white while pearl wears black and they change colors according to one another,so they don't confuse the size.even if Dia is a little bigger but not larger,maybe?)they can play together. Or by night (because when nobody's looking,Pearl leaves his manly pride behind to....get cover under Diamond's long arms,because he's cold and smaller. D: What did you thought,it's just a fluffly friendship,nothing moar. Perverts these days...)

Yours anxious to get to the DP saga, (guess why - BERLITZ of course.cough.Nothing more. D:)

Miss Bertliz.<3

Jak
April 7th, 2008, 02:13 PM
But wouldn't that hurt Gold's semeish pride?

It would...and then he'd bite Silver, but I've concluded that Silver's a mashochist, so he'd like it! 8D

Green'n Red take turns depending on mood,and Silver plays sometimes.

Green and Red might complain. They'd be like "but I had to be dominant yesterday...it's your turn!" and continue arguing over who would be the seme.

As for Silver...he seems like a quiet duck...that likes pain. He reminds me of myself!

Pain=goooooood

Berlitz
April 8th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Oh my god,we're so rating this topic +18 if it keeps up like this,haha.

Green and Red would eventually play mutually with their joysticks(what,playstation 2 is good,all cool boys are doing it : ) instead of deciding who's player 1 (OMG,I've got strange relationing,player one...HAHA.I need medical treatment.Now.)

Eventually Silver would turn into a fight with biting and aerial(?!) semeishness and kicks(where?) and headbutts/tackles/backgloping and submission,boyish things.....Fitgh***,yay.

I tried to figure Silver as a duck. Belive me,it didn't work out. And he would be a blackish one?: /

Reminds me of a national song from a famous singer here...

"It was when my dad said to me, "daughter...you're the family's black sheep.."

Yours so Seelvaish (seelvah is cute,isn't it,seelvah?seelvah likes seelvahing his seelvahish name,so let's all go seelvah,haha.YAHOO,SELVAAAH.Google Seelvah?*gets shot,bad joke.*)

Miss Berlitz.

Jak
April 8th, 2008, 04:28 PM
I tried to figure Silver as a duck. Belive me,it didn't work out. And he would be a blackish one?: /

Eeeeemo duck! :3

Y'know, if Gold, or anyone else for that matter, turns him down...I'll always be here! Oh wait...-looks around- Ohhh. Mah bishie. I already have him! <3

Yours so Seelvaish (seelvah is cute,isn't it,seelvah?seelvah likes seelvahing his seelvahish name,so let's all go seelvah,haha.YAHOO,SELVAAAH.Google Seelvah?*gets shot,bad joke.*)

Alright, now I'm confused. O.o Seelvah the character or Seelvah the me or seelvah the adjective? xD

Berlitz
April 9th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Seelvah(save) it for later,Seelvster(Sister).

But you really have to get an MSeelvahN,you know. I need you.

By the Seelvahway, do you guys know anyone that reminds such a trio like..

A dedicated studying girl + a surfer cool dude + an emoseelvahboy?

Maybe we could relate them to real people. Like,celebrities?:/ (Cole Sprouse + Jake T.Austin reminds me of a shipping. :/ Guess which.)

Who do you think the characters look like? And about shippings,

what's the WEIRDEST shipping you've ever seen? :/

And the one you like the least or you've never give much thought too? (RedXBlue)

Which shipping you would pay to see happening? Chosenshipping/Comedianshipping

A shipping you'd rather see onily in the fluff : Specialshipping (wouldn't mind,but shota?:/)

A shipping you think that has fun every week: Dunno. D: So many.

People could post more on this topic,you know. :/

Yours so havingfun,

Miss Berlitz.

Seelvah(save) it for later,Seelvster(Sister).

But you really have to get an MSeelvahN,you know. I need you.

By the Seelvahway, do you guys know anyone that reminds such a trio like..

Maybe we could relate them to real people. Like,celebrities?:/ (Cole Sprouse + Jake T.Austin reminds me of a shipping. :/ Guess which.)

Who do you think the characters look like? And about shippings,

what's the WEIRDEST shipping you've ever seen? :/

And the one you like the least or you've never give much thought too? (RedXBlue)

Which shipping you would pay to see happening? Chosenshipping/Comedianshipping

A shipping you'd rather see onily in the fluff : Specialshipping (wouldn't mind,but shota?:/)

A shipping you think that has fun every week: Dunno. D: So many.

People could post more on this topic,you know. :/

Yours so havingfun, (by the way,Splat,we need to talk more oftenly . :/ )

Miss Berlitz.

Jak
April 9th, 2008, 01:08 PM

Sounds like CrystalxGoldxSilver...I don't think Silver and Crys should be involved romantically at all.

what's the WEIRDEST shipping you've ever seen? PaisShipping(GiovannixMax), and

And the one you like the least or you've never give much thought too? LuckyShipping(RedxBlue)

Which shipping you would pay to see happening? ComedianShipping(PearlxDiamond), and FeelingShipping(GreenxYellow)

A shipping you'd rather see onily in the fluff : Fluff?

A shipping you think that has fun every week: PreciousMetal, OldRival(mainly), Pallet, Jade, and Chosen

A shipping that gets action maybe once a month, and even then isn't very 'actiony'? Special, MangaQuest, Feeling, Incidental, and anything else with Yellow, Crystal, and any shy person.

Rank1
April 9th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Hmm...here's an odd one...

Red and Sabrina (I thought of this during Red's trip to Mt.Silver)

What do you think?

Donna
April 10th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Hmm...here's an odd one...

Red and Sabrina (I thought of this during Red's trip to Mt.Silver)

What do you think?

Hmm is'nt that called: Psychoshipping? Only guessing..
Wow what a random ship XD

Hmm maybe I like it a bit.. I would view a pic of them.

hoennshipperxxx
April 10th, 2008, 06:51 AM
do there exist gayshippings? like ruby+wally (oh my god -.-) or girlshippings, like sapphire and winona (omg :O)

i hope they do not exist cuz it totally doesn't fit together...
btw how would they call it? weirdoshipping? strangegayshipping?

Donna
April 10th, 2008, 10:48 AM
do there exist gayshippings? like ruby+wally (oh my god -.-) or girlshippings, like sapphire and winona (omg :O)

Yess indeed there are shippings like girl x girl and boy x boy.

Yellow x Blue (Girl) (Jadeshipping)
Green (Boy) x Red (MangaPalletshipping I believe)
Silver x Gold (Precious.. hmm Preciousmetalshipping?)
Ruby x Wally (RaltsShipping [LOL])

I don't support any of these shippings. I like it boy x girl. But I have nothing against the people who like it..

Edit: Btw I think 'Strangegayshipping' is a bit rude to say you know.. To be gay isn't like the biggest problem in the world.. (Not that I'm gay, lol)

hoennshipperxxx
April 10th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Yess indeed there are shippings like girl x girl and boy x boy.

I don't support any of these shippings. I like it boy x girl. But I have nothing against the people who like it..

Edit: Btw I think 'Strangegayshipping' is a bit rude to say you know.. To be gay isn't like the biggest problem in the world.. (Not that I'm gay, lol)

1. OH.....MY.....GOD!! who would like those shippings? :s
2. yea i know sorry i couldn't think of better ones...

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM

Yes. There are such. Don't bash them, there are some people who support them. O.o

And it's yoai(malexmale) and yuri(girlxgirl), not 'strangegayshipping'.

Yes, PreciousMetalShipping. :D

And yes, that saying is quite rude.

Also, I won't go into detail, but just from this thread, don't be quick to judge me or anyone else who support these type pairings. If you feel you have a problem, then you can confront me about it in a PM.

GunSaberSeraph
April 10th, 2008, 01:39 PM
what about YellowxLance (i call "ViridianChildShipping") I thought it was really weird at first, but now i can't stop thinking about it...

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 01:43 PM
what about YellowxLance (i call "ViridianChildShipping") I thought it was really weird at first, but now i can't stop thinking about it...

I forgot, but I'll go check on that for you.

-run-

Edit:

OMG

MithrilShipper - Steven & Silver
SpecialJewelShipper - Silver & Crystal
WadShipper - Ditto & chewing gum
ZukanShipper - the old Pokédex (Kanto/Orange/Johto) & the new Pokédex (Hoenn)

Couldn't find the other, but I know it has a name.

Berlitz
April 10th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Splatter,you seem sharp in shippings,so why don't you guess?

Cole Sprouse + Jake T.Austin =?

I mean,when I saw them at the Disney Games I was like....Oh,they look like (?X?)! Or at least for me. I have some serious problems with Cole,like...he has fifteen years and is about Yellow's size.

It's so Emerald. (?)

Yours Colesprousely(because Dylan isn't as cute - by the way,a tip for anyone who wants to guess : Think about the hair and other similarities to a shipping. :/)

Miss Berlitz (who's got geography test tomorrow,omg,so much Hitler and World Wars and Europeancentered cartography,awawaw.)

<3 (and you just thought I had forgotten the heart,didn't you?:*)

Sweet Candace
April 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Commonershipping (Lady BerlitzxDiamond)

I think that's correct...

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Commonershipping (Lady BerlitzxDiamond)

I think that's correct...

Yup. :D

Splatter,you seem sharp in shippings,so why don't you guess?

Hmm. It's too bad I'm not too avid on Disney Channel. Dx

GunSaberSeraph
April 10th, 2008, 05:16 PM
there's a shipping for pokedexes?!? oh, and yellowxlance is called "GrantedShipping" (my name idea is better...)

not very many support Granted though... as a matter of fact quite a few hate it. which is a shame though, the whole "i'll seduce her to help me destroy those pathetic humans and she shall be my queen" sounds so intresting.

fanh
April 11th, 2008, 08:06 AM
My faves are:

Sapphire x Ruby (so cute <33)
Blue x Green
Winona x Wallace

I don't really support any [insert name here] x Red or [insert name here] x Lance/Wataru, even though they are some of my fave characters. I think they look best when they are alone :D That's just my opinion though ^^

Donna
April 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Blue x Green

Yay you like Blue x Green too?? :3
It's my fave ship I just loveee them..

Btw anyone got shippings that they dislike?

hoennshipperxxx
April 11th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Yay you like Blue x Green too?? :3
It's my fave ship I just loveee them..

Btw anyone got shippings that they dislike?

i dislike advanceshipping (ashxmay)

Jak
April 11th, 2008, 12:44 PM
not very many support Granted though... as a matter of fact quite a few hate it. which is a shame though, the whole "i'll seduce her to help me destroy those pathetic humans and she shall be my queen" sounds so intresting.

I like GrantedShipping. ;-; It's not my favorite, but hey! It looks awesome! ^.^

i dislike advanceshipping (ashxmay)

Neither do I, and I don't want to sound rude, but this thread is for manga ships. :/

hoennshipperxxx
April 12th, 2008, 01:55 AM
Neither do I, and I don't want to sound rude, but this thread is for manga ships. :/

sorry, not-manga shippings are the only ones i dislike XD

Berlitz
April 12th, 2008, 05:20 AM
I shall seduce her to be my queen and she'll help me conquer the world...Putting that way seems rather amusing. I'm in. Well,Comshipping is rather cute and reasonable,interesting boyxgirl one,but PEARL gets left alone as a sidekick that helps Diamond and embarasses them?:/

Oh,comeon. Scarfshipping is more amusing.

Anyway,

DITTOXCHEWING GUM? .... berlit'z has saw everything now.

You people have totally gone nuts....DittoXChewingum....

I don't watch it either,but..

Well,I'll leave it open so anyone can guess. <3

DittoXChewingum...oh,god,really...

Yours very amusedandchewingummy ( I CHEW DITTOS ON MY LUNCHBREAK,YA.(y) omg, this sounds so mean. I imagine a bully spanking a little nerd and saying "I'M GONNA CHEW YOUR DITTO"....and Jynx being the aerobics teacher of the school,but whatever....Love you all, )

Miss Berlitz

<3! (Just when you thought it wouldn't come :* kissescallmelater)

Jak
April 15th, 2008, 03:05 PM
Yes, PokeDex ships and DittoxChewing Gum ships.

Hawt, huh? ;D

GunSaberSeraph
April 15th, 2008, 05:13 PM
ow... my brain hurts.... so much... such a stupid pairing...

kyukon
April 15th, 2008, 10:54 PM
ship? o_o is this common? (lol i'm new :p)

well i think silver and blue (girl) is the best couple <3

Jak
April 16th, 2008, 06:23 AM
ship? o_o is this common? (lol i'm new :p)

The support of two(or more) people in a romantic way.

well i think silver and blue (girl) is the best couple <3

See here? The support of SilverxBlue is ChosenShipping.

Since you like ChosenShipping, you'll possibly like my fan fic. -pokes sig- It's ChosenShipping/OldRivalShipping, and kinda...depressing. But, eh.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. And if you have any shipping questions, feel free to PM me about them. I'll probably know...and if I don't, I'll find it. :3

Ageless Irony
April 16th, 2008, 05:50 PM
SpecialShipping (RedxYellow) My favorite, and in my opinion, it's the most canonical ship other than FranticShipping.
Oldrivalshipping (GreenxBlue) Because it's just...I dunno, Good? Fitting. That's the word...
FeelingShipping (GreenxYellow) ...It's cute. That's all I have to say.
ChoosenShipping (SilverxBlue) Because it's awesome.
GrantedShipping (LancexYellow) Because it's freaking hawt ^^

i'm starting to Like Jadeshipping and Viridianshipping, but I'm sitll not quite sure ><

Aaaand I'm a fan of whoever Wally can get his hands on xD
I loves him. *Hugs Wally*

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 06:53 AM
ChoosenShipping (SilverxBlue) Because it's awesome.

It's awesome cause I'm...-gasp- writing about it! :o

GrantedShipping (LancexYellow) Because it's freaking hawt ^^

Yes!

i'm starting to Like Jadeshipping and Viridianshipping, but I'm sitll not quite sure ><

Not too big on the yuri couples. >.< But, ViridianShipping is lovely. <3

Edit:

Well, going through some more odd ships. Here you go:

DownBoyShipper - Misty's hand & Brock's ear
DraftyShipper - Slowking & pants
SkwailmittyShipper - Skitty & Wailmer
AmberShipper - Gold & Yellow(Ok, not too weird, but very cute)
GemShipper - Ruby, Sapphire, & Wally (Brendan, May, & Wally)
GenderShipper - Gold & Bugsy
GiovanniShipper - Giovanni (anime) & Giovanni (game) (WHOA)
HeroineShipper - Blue, Crystal, Sapphire & "Berlitz"
HistrionicShipper - Miror B. & Venus (xD)
ArroyoShipper - Misty & Hippowdon (Ummm. :/)

Just some that I found.

Edit: Behold!

LostandFoundShipper - Giovanni & Silver
DistantShipper - Silver & "Berlitz"
FeralSoulShipper - Ruby & Silver

Donna
April 17th, 2008, 11:16 AM
There is a other strange shipping I know. It's Gary x his left hand.. LOL I think it's called Handshipping XD

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 12:07 PM
^ Yup, that's it! I love teh HandShipping. :D

There's also ClapShipping(Gary's Left HandxGary's Right Hand) :/

But, HandShipping refers to any malextheir hand, really. So HandShipping could be GoldxRight Hand or something of the like.

auragirl
April 17th, 2008, 12:50 PM
i had a list of random ships that took me half an hour to find and the site logged me out and i can't be bothered going through the lists again... so basially the ships showed that there are some twisted people out there.

this site has many weird ships:
(note: following link contains long lists and anime/game ships as well)
http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/listaz.htm (http://www.freewebs.com/incompletelove/listaz.htm)

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 12:55 PM
^ Yeah, that's where I pulled all the ones I mentioned from. There's a lot of crazy ships!

Anyone know what theses ships are called:

RedxSilver
GreenxSilver
RedxCrystal

I don't think some of them have a name.

Ageless Irony
April 17th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Okay, I'm now completley in love with ViridianShipping...
Dangit they're cute ><

Not quite as sexy as Grantedshipping though xD
Seriously, it's hot >>

GunSaberSeraph
April 17th, 2008, 06:57 PM
my friend is totally obsesed with Specialshipping and she even wrote a crossover fic where Yellow was Sailor Moon and Red was Tuxedo Mask... lol it was so funny

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Okay, I'm now completley in love with ViridianShipping...
Dangit they're cute ><

Yes, they are. How did you all of a sudden fall in love with it? xD

Not quite as sexy as Grantedshipping though xD
Seriously, it's hot >>

It's hot because of the age gap. :o

my friend is totally obsesed with Specialshipping and she even wrote a crossover fic where Yellow was Sailor Moon and Red was Tuxedo Mask... lol it was so funny

xD Great.

Ageless Irony
April 17th, 2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, they are. How did you all of a sudden fall in love with it? xD

I just finished reading the FRLG Arc....I guess the Silver and Yellow parts just kinda made me see how cute they would be...

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I just finished reading the FRLG Arc....I guess the Silver and Yellow parts just kinda made me see how cute they would be...

Yes! xO Cause everyone knows the good girl + hot bad guy = hawt (ok, at least I do...)

Ageless Irony
April 17th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Yes! xO Cause everyone knows the good girl + hot bad guy = hawt (ok, at least I do...)

Which is why I think GrantedShipping is awesome. *Thumbs up*

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 09:07 PM
Which is why I think GrantedShipping is awesome. *Thumbs up*

Sweet adorable innocent girl + bad insane much older guy = hawtness <3

Nuff said.

kyukon
April 17th, 2008, 11:06 PM
^i agree
grantedshipping= hawt

however, AeonShipping seems pretty hawt too IMO
(AeonShipping - Eusine x Cynthia)

i went to bulbapedia and found out about shipping

Berlitz
April 18th, 2008, 01:11 PM
This odd shippings amuse me to my very soul,omg.

Handshipping is so common,yet so pleasing.
Many strange shippings are reasonable,even if awkard.You gotta love them. Waiting for Vol 19,omg.D:

Splatt,get an MSN, I NEED you.

Yours so shipply-in-love,

Miss Berlitz

<3 (Gemshipping....*-*)

Jak
April 18th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Many strange shippings are reasonable,even if awkard.You gotta love them.

Yes, how can you not? ;D

I really think that GreenxSilver needs a name...I'll be looking into naming it on other sites.

Berlitz
April 19th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Aren't them Silentshipping or something like that? Hmm. We need to look it down somewhere,it must have a name. :/ And if it hasn't, I will name it Silentshipping. <3

Yours lovingGreenXSilver,

Miss Berlitz <3

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 08:29 AM
I"m gonna go with FalseArrestShipping...it makes more sense. But, those two are pretty quiet. :/

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Dyaaa...
I forgot about RaltsShipping...And whatever SapphirexWally is...
NewRivalShipping, was it? I dunno.
I really, really, really hope Wally comes bakc eventually :/
And I likes TwnLeafShipping nao ^^

GrantedShipping is now slowly becoming my favorite...

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
And I likes TwnLeafShipping nao ^^

Guess I rival you in that I like CommonerShipping. :/

GrantedShipping is now slowly becoming my favorite...

GrantedShipping for the win. Especially when it involves awesome lemonade.

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 11:46 AM
CommonerShipping?

Awesome sugary lemonade xD

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 11:47 AM
CommonerShipping?

Awesome sugary lemonade xD

DiamondxBerlitz

Yes. -dances- Lots of sugar...sugar is good...

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 11:53 AM
But the sugar might scare some people of away. It could be...Too sweet for them...

Ahhh, dangit they're hawt ><

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I won't run from the sugar!

Also, when you post it, might want to mention that if they're not going to be mature about the content, stop right where they are and click the back button.

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 11:59 AM
I won't run from the sugar!

Also, when you post it, might want to mention that if they're not going to be mature about the content, stop right where they are and click the back button.

GEE WHY DONT YOU JUST TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT IM DOING?
xD Just kidding.

But yeah, I put that in already.

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Gee, maybe I will tell the world!

Well, that's a good plan. There's a lot of people who are immature that would read it...and watch them still read it, despite your warning. Then they ask what all those big words are.

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Then they'll tell their parents that I ripped thair innocence apart and then I'll be hated nationwide ><
I dun want that to happen ><

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 12:10 PM
I'm gonna rofl.

-rofls-

Okay, done. That would suck...OH MY GOSH. In the Fan Fiction lounge, Jax thought of the most outrageous nevermet ship: Ghost of Maiden's Peak x Max

Then I mentioned that it's the mother of all age gaps.

That completely knocks GrantedShipping's twelve year difference.

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 12:14 PM
Well yeah. But thoug hit's a larger age gap, it's doesn't mean it's a sexier age gap.

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 12:19 PM
True, true.

The sexiest age gap: GrantedShipping!

Ohhh...but what about LostAndFoundShipping? GiovannixSilver...taking incest to a new level.

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 12:45 PM
You know what would be creepy?

Mask Of IcexSilver
><

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Mask Of IcexSilver

-blinks-

o.o

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, actually, there is a ship for Mask of IcexSilverxBluexWillxKarenxShumxKart (dunno if I got the last two names right), which is the Mask of Ice and all his little masked kids. O.o

hoennshipperxxx
April 19th, 2008, 01:00 PM
what do you guys think of this one?

EnemyLandSeaShipping

(maxie x archie)

i think its creepy -.- :p

EDIT: i'm bad with thinking names for shippings so if you have a good name for this shipping tell me XD

P.S: i don't think much ppl will support this shipping :p

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Behold.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p14/StarLe19/Pokemon/Manga/poke87-1.jpg

*_* It's like Heaven.

EnemyLandSeaShipping

(maxie x archie)

I'm pretty sure that ship already has a name. I'll check on that in a little bit.

GunSaberSeraph
April 19th, 2008, 06:23 PM
if my sis saw that picture, she'd have a nosebleed.... you'd be responsible for sending her to the hospital, splatty.

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 06:31 PM
if my sis saw that picture, she'd have a nosebleed.... you'd be responsible for sending her to the hospital, splatty.

-takes bloody tissue off of nose and throws it away-

...What?

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Behold.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p14/StarLe19/Pokemon/Manga/poke87-1.jpg

*_* It's like Heaven.

...Hot.
Wait. *Kicks Emerald out, adds in Wally*
*ahem*
...Hot.

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 07:27 PM
...Hot.
Wait. *Kicks Emerald out, adds in Wally*
*ahem*
...Hot.

-rofl-

Clearly someone other than me digs the formal attire.

I looooooove formal stuff. <333 Why else does Silver attend an academy in my fic?

-takes off Ruby's funky hat-

Beautiful!

Ageless Irony
April 19th, 2008, 07:38 PM
-rofl-

Clearly someone other than me digs the formal attire.

I looooooove formal stuff. <333 Why else does Silver attend an academy in my fic?

-takes off Ruby's funky hat-

Beautiful!

Yeah, formal stuff is pretty hot.
Green is especially good looking in that picture...
Also, shouldn't Pearls tie be pink? Like ,everyone else's corresponds with thier name, except for his. Or is it by eye color? Or...What?

Jak
April 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Yeah, formal stuff is pretty hot.
Green is especially good looking in that picture...
Also, shouldn't Pearls tie be pink? Like ,everyone else's corresponds with thier name, except for his. Or is it by eye color? Or...What?

His eye color is pinkish orange.

I loooove teh formal...Green is like...practically...asking for something. Silver is....need I say anything? -tackles-

Berlitz
April 20th, 2008, 06:27 AM
I had already sawn that,but the trace could be better. If it would,I'd take it in in my huge gallery elite.

Anyways, oh my. The ghost of maiden's peak,that's epic....I can't stop laughing. By the way,Ash should go back and do everything he has yet to do in the previous sagas,but anyway.

D: FalseArrest shipping is good,but it makes sense if you see that they're the SilentHotness That The Protagonist Tries to Cheer up And Rivals Brotherly With and The Other Girl Seems to Care About as well from their respective teams. D:
And NO lostandfound shipping. POOR silver,Giovanni's so ugly. Gold is his for that matter,

Mask of Ice X Children? D: I got a name for that one,

MJShipping if you get it,not specifying names due to offensive towards those who...you get it,

Commonershipping is cute, I got a manga where they are in an onsen and there's some Comshipping in it <3 And Diamond has a Lucario,there too. Lot more manly than he really is, and...

Well,what made me like the comic (except Diamond and Berlitz in TOWELZ *-* D: what,towels are really fluffy,you know.) was that Lucario used Aura Sphere in an Usaring's belly like that Full Moon mark was a...hit-me-here mark,you know? If you think about it, they should use Ursarings in archery school...

I've been talking too much,sorry. D: Splat,I have a serious crush on you,need your MSN.

okay,not a crush but a likeness. <3 You see,Splat... Rubys HAT is actually his hair as mentioned by the author himself, it is gray and it's his hair, tied up in a little stripe that makes it go upward. But the translations make it look like it's a black hair underneat a funky gray hat. D:

Raltshipping is so possible...D : BlueRaltshipping(WTF?) is even better. <3 (SapphireXRubyXWally)

Yours so happy and needing to know How the Hell you Subscribe to a Topic So You dun need to check everyday onto it,

Miss Berlitz. < 3 (heart is bigger than normal,because of that picture. D:)

Jak
April 20th, 2008, 07:02 AM
And NO lostandfound shipping. POOR silver,Giovanni's so ugly. Gold is his for that matter,

One night...
Giovanni: Heeeeey Silver...
Silver: Oo; Daddy?

Next morning at school...
Gold: Hey Silver!
Silver: O_O
Gold: What's wrong?
Silver: ...Daddy touched me...

D: FalseArrest shipping is good,but it makes sense if you see that they're the SilentHotness That The Protagonist Tries to Cheer up And Rivals Brotherly With and The Other Girl Seems to Care About as well from their respective teams. D:

Sha na na na na...

Mask of Ice X Children? D: I got a name for that one,

MJShipping if you get it,not specifying names due to offensive towards those who...you get it,

D: Ew. I got it. Kinda creeeeeeepyyyyyy. MegaMaskedOrgyShipping, also...

Splat,I have a serious crush on you,need your MSN.

O_o Don't have an MSN, though.

okay,not a crush but a likeness. <3 You see,Splat... Rubys HAT is actually his hair as mentioned by the author himself, it is gray and it's his hair, tied up in a little stripe that makes it go upward. But the translations make it look like it's a black hair underneat a funky gray hat. D:

;-; Awwww...Ruby would look better if that was just black hair...-thinks- ;-; Whaaaa!!

Rafuego
April 20th, 2008, 07:28 AM
I just found out that Yellow is a girl. This is kind of awkward...

Wait i'm confused. I was reading and Professor Oak refers to Yellow as a boy in the manga. >_<

(Sorry for the double post.)

Azzie
April 20th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Geovanni & Silver? o__o
That's kinda... ew.
xP

I likes
preciousmetalshipping (gold x silver)
&
specialshipping. (red x yellow)
:3

I've only read up to volume 11, though. D:

Ageless Irony
April 20th, 2008, 09:46 AM

Wait i'm confused. I was reading and Professor Oak refers to Yellow as a boy in the manga. >_<

I'm pretty sure Professor Oak didn't know she was a girl either, thus why he refers to Yellow as a he.
Come to think of it I have no idea when he finds out Yellow is a girl though O.o
Odd.

AND THAT THING ON RUBY ISN'T A HAT!?
*Faints*

Jak
April 20th, 2008, 10:21 AM

(Sorry for the double post.)

Wow.

That's cause he didn't know she was a girl at the time.

I likes
preciousmetalshipping (gold x silver)

I love you.

Come to think of it I have no idea when he finds out Yellow is a girl though O.o
Odd.

They send him a letter.

Really, I don't know.

Beco
April 20th, 2008, 01:07 PM
My favorites: (I don't know the official names)

Ruby and Sapphire: They have the whole past thing going on, and they're the ones that are the closest to being an actual couple.
Ruby and Marge: They get along fine as well, although this would make Marge a criminal in a lot of countries.
Red and Yellow: I don't know why, they just fit.

Jak
April 20th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Ruby and Sapphire: They have the whole past thing going on, and they're the ones that are the closest to being an actual couple.
Ruby and Marge: They get along fine as well, although this would make Marge a criminal in a lot of countries.
Red and Yellow: I don't know why, they just fit.

RubyxSapphire: FranticShipping
RubyxMarge: Unnamed ship at the moment, but I do like this one.
RedxYellow: SpecialShipping, one of my favorites. ^^

Beco
April 20th, 2008, 01:57 PM
RubyxMarge: Unnamed ship at the moment, but I do like this one.

Then why don't we give it a name?

What about OrbShipping (since both used the orbs against Kyogre and Groundon.)
or ContestLoverShipping (This one's obvious)

Cyber_Tycoon
April 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM
RedXYellow
GoldXCrystal
SilverXBlue
RubyXSapphire
GreenXBlue

My Favorite of all is Special Shipping.

Jak
April 20th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Then why don't we give it a name?

What about OrbShipping (since both used the orbs against Kyogre and Groundon.)
or ContestLoverShipping (This one's obvious)

Because we don't have a Shipper's Community that submits names. But, I can submit for you on another forum if you'd like. I'll check OrbShipping, since it sounds better than you're second name.

RedXYellow
GoldXCrystal
SilverXBlue
RubyXSapphire
GreenXBlue

My Favorite of all is Special Shipping.

SilverxBlue is sorta what I'm writing about.

GreenxBlue is my favorite.

And...-looks at your avatar- Oh dear. Lemonade comes to mind. -hides-

Royal, you get it, right?

Ageless Irony
April 20th, 2008, 05:10 PM
And...-looks at your avatar- Oh dear. Lemonade comes to mind. -hides-

Royal, you get it, right?

Teehee ^-^
Of course.

Mmm...GrantedShipping...

GunSaberSeraph
April 20th, 2008, 07:01 PM
i can't get enough of that darn GrantedShipping! i'd write a fic, but i promised taht i would take time to finish my regular fic first....

Ageless Irony
April 20th, 2008, 07:16 PM
i can't get enough of that darn GrantedShipping! i'd write a fic, but i promised taht i would take time to finish my regular fic first....

<3!
You like GrantedShipping too!?
I wrote a GrantedShipping fic...
Dunno if too many people would be intereted in it ><
It' jut kind've random...Stuff
Yes...Stuff

Such a hot age gap...GrantedShipping FTW

Spirallin
April 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM
AND THAT THING ON RUBY ISN'T A HAT!?
*Faints*

I thought Ruby had the silliest looking hair, until he was all like: "D:< ITS A HAT YO." And then, when his true hair was revealed, I thought he still had the silliest looking hair. >__>

Anyway, I'm a noob to the pokécommunity, so I don't know the names of ships or whatever, but I do love Gold/Silver, Red/Green, Ruby/Sapph, and I think Yellow's crush on Red is absolutely adorable.

Rafuego
April 20th, 2008, 10:23 PM
I dont know about any manga other than the red/green/blue/yellow chapters. I read up to chapter 75 and couldn't find anymore scans after that. Does anyone know where I can read all the other stuff? As far as couples go. After my discovery that Yellow is in fact a girl, I like her and red together. I mean, from what I've read, she's going through a heck of a lot of trouble to find him. She deserves Red. Besides, that leaves Blue available for Green. ^_^

Spirallin
April 20th, 2008, 10:52 PM
If you look in this farther down the topic list in this forum, there's a download mirror archive thing that you get the rest of the scanned stuff from/

Yellow/Red is cute. <3 The way they blush at each other when Red figures out she's a girl is adorable.

Berlitz
April 21st, 2008, 03:56 AM
D: She was so nice as a LittleBrother,but oh well.

She is one of the cutest midget-size girls I've seen around, she's just so howdy-gentle and caring, and so natural.

Spirallis has a cute way of talking.I dunno why,just strikes me as such,you're adorable. ~~~

Genesis,do you have an MSN?D: I need to talk to another PokéFan,and maybe we can drag Splat onto it,and rule over the world.

The Age gap in Grantedshipping is hot indeed. Still,I don't think it's too big. Yellow is a lot much older than she looks like, keep in mind Gold and Crystal were like "WTH" when they knew her real age. :/ And Lance is not too old,he must have been 18~21 in the Yellow arc...Yellow's now 15...He should be ,in the max 24 years old. Or not. The size gap is what matters, just like in samegender relationships.

Yours liking the fact that Genesis and Others are pumping this up more and STILL needing to know how to subscribe a topic,

Miss Berlitz

<3 (Splat,don't be mean to me. :/)

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 05:29 AM
D: She was so nice as a LittleBrother,but oh well.

She is one of the cutest midget-size girls I've seen around, she's just so howdy-gentle and caring, and so natural.
Yes, Yellow is so sweet <3

Genesis,do you have an MSN?D: I need to talk to another PokéFan,and maybe we can drag Splat onto it,and rule over the world.
Um. Yes. Yes I do.(Pm me if you want it I suppose ;D)

The Age gap in Grantedshipping is hot indeed. Still,I don't think it's too big. Yellow is a lot much older than she looks like, keep in mind Gold and Crystal were like "WTH" when they knew her real age. :/ And Lance is not too old,he must have been 18~21 in the Yellow arc...Yellow's now 15...He should be ,in the max 24 years old. Or not. The size gap is what matters, just like in samegender relationships.

I always imagined it being like 12 years. Hmm. The sizegap is pretty great too. I imagine Yellow sitting in Lance's lap gently sucking honey off his fingers.
Oh god.
That's gonna be stuck in my head all day ><
Cute and hawt at the same time...

Yours liking the fact that Genesis and Others are pumping this up more and STILL needing to know how to subscribe a topic,
Huh? I'm pumping what up, now? ;D

Jak
April 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM
but I do love Gold/Silver

I love you.

Yeah, he was about twenty two in the Yellow arc.

I dont know about any manga other than the red/green/blue/yellow chapters. I read up to chapter 75 and couldn't find anymore scans after that. Does anyone know where I can read all the other stuff? As far as couples go. After my discovery that Yellow is in fact a girl, I like her and red together. I mean, from what I've read, she's going through a heck of a lot of trouble to find him. She deserves Red. Besides, that leaves Blue available for Green. ^_^

I love you.

And there's scanlation threads everywhere in the manga forums. I find the Photobucket release thread the best.

Hey, everyone. My PokeSpe club thread was approved. So go to it here. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134611)

GunSaberSeraph
April 21st, 2008, 04:47 PM
seriously, you all have to check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X62-aLwwJ8A
no applause, please!

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 05:21 PM
seriously, you all have to check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X62-aLwwJ8A
no applause, please!

I Love GRantedShippin...So much...
<3
*Applause*

GunSaberSeraph
April 21st, 2008, 05:26 PM
I LOVE YOU!
FOREVER!
*Glomps* ^^

ouch.... nice to know i feel so appreciated....
at first when i saw "Candyman" i thought "Christina Agulaira?" but that song would've been a little weird...

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 05:34 PM
ouch.... nice to know i feel so appreciated....
at first when i saw "Candyman" i thought "Christina Agulaira?" but that song would've been a little weird...
At first when I saw it, I thought
"Who can bake a sunrise? (Who can bake a sunrise?)"
"Sprinkle it with Dew! (Oooooooooh!)"
"Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two!"
"Candyman! (Candyman!)"
"The Candyman can! (The candyman can)"
"The Candyman can cause he mixes it with love and makes the woooorld taste gooood!"

You know. That song.
You should join the PokeSpe fanclub :D
You're aGrantedShipper, so you're automatically my friend. *Puts a sticker on your forehead*

Azzie
April 21st, 2008, 06:31 PM
but I do love Gold/Silver
I love you.

8D
I love you both.

& the whole GrantedShipping thing...
Is win. xP
As much as I love SpecialShipping.

.-.
Every time I watch another PokeSpe mmv on youtube,
I start liking whatever pairing it's about.
& I have seen many GrantedShipping ones. 8D

& I swear I've used that '8D' face on this site way too many times more than I've even posted. ._.;;

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 06:45 PM
& the whole GrantedShipping thing...
Is win. xP
As much as I love SpecialShipping.

.-.
Every time I watch another PokeSpe mmv on youtube,
I start liking whatever pairing it's about.
& I have seen many GrantedShipping ones. 8D

! *Puts a sticker on your forehead that says "Friend"*

I was the same way. I'd watch one and be like. "Aww...They're cute <3"
And then I'd fall in love with that pairing..

Granted and Special Shipping ftw

oni flygon
April 22nd, 2008, 11:00 PM
Loved Yellow/Green pairing ever since I've lurked here a long, long time ago (it's like 5 years now) and I still love it even now. Although I don't have any more orange fixations... I'm glad.

Rizapop
April 23rd, 2008, 03:22 AM
Special, OldRival, MangaQuest, Frantic and Twinleaf are my favorites. But the abolute best is OldRival and Twinleaf <3

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Apparently everyone who posted on this thread with the exception of you. >_>

lalalagirl
April 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Special, OldRival, MangaQuest, Frantic and Twinleaf are my favorites. But the abolute best is OldRival and Twinleaf <3

I SO agree with you! You listed all of my favorites~

except specialshipping (I don't have anything against it though >_>)

Berlitz
April 24th, 2008, 02:12 PM
.....I had to comment on that "who cares", but your answer just owned him. Applause.

I just wanna say that your "whocares" isn't even reasonable. You see,this thread by the time of my post has SIX pages. And if you read about four of them,well,honey,you see a lot of people actually do, so... You didn't even had to post.

I wanted to ask something,

The other mangas of pokémon (Dengeki,DPadventure,Goldenboys,Ranger) require another pairings due to the fact that some characters are quite different? :/

Yours faithfully,

Berlitz Ojyou-sama. <3

( Can't someone scan Pokéspe DP?:/ )

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM
.....I had to comment on that "who cares", but your answer just owned him. Applause.

I just wanna say that your "whocares" isn't even reasonable. You see,this thread by the time of my post has SIX pages. And if you read about four of them,well,honey,you see a lot of people actually do, so... You didn't even had to post.

I wanted to ask something,

The other mangas of pokémon (Dengeki,DPadventure,Goldenboys,Ranger) require another pairings due to the fact that some characters are quite different? :/

Yours faithfully,

Berlitz Ojyou-sama. <3

( Can't someone scan Pokéspe DP?:/ )

^_^ *Bows to her applause* lol

Unfortunately I haven't even finished the johto part of Pokemon Special, so I wouldn't know about all those other manga. Sorry... -.-

Donna
April 25th, 2008, 04:26 AM
hey, anybody here? ......

Just shut up, no one 'cares' about you -____-

Btw, what pairing is Twinleaf? I believe it's from DP.

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 05:03 AM
Btw, what pairing is Twinleaf? I believe it's from DP.

PearlxBerlitz is Twinleafshipping.

Jak
April 26th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Loved Yellow/Green pairing ever since I've lurked here a long, long time ago (it's like 5 years now) and I still love it even now. Although I don't have any more orange fixations... I'm glad.

FeelingShipping is cute. And I've read your story, Friday, Oni. I loved it! ^^

Leafpaw4224
April 27th, 2008, 03:15 PM
My favorite shipping is SOOOOOO Franticshipping! (Ruby/Sapphire)

Galbinus
May 3rd, 2008, 08:17 AM
My favorite pairings, in order of preference, are as follows:

Ruby x Sapphire
Berlitz x Pearl
Silver x Gold
Red x Green
Yellow x Emerald

I don't really care for other pairings. Might've missed some though. =P

Jak
May 3rd, 2008, 09:14 AM
Silver x Gold

I love you.

I'm a big supporter of Specialshipping, Mangaquestshipping, Franticshipping, and Oldrivalshipping.

And you, too!

<333

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 3rd, 2008, 09:25 AM
RedxYellow
SilverxYellow
BluexGreen
RubyxSapphire
RedxMisty (sort of)

Berlitz
May 3rd, 2008, 12:50 PM
Splat, I really should advise you not to love anybody who likes PreciousMetal,but...Well,it is hopeless.

"Her applause",you say... Oh so much for hastyconclusions ....

Anyways , what about we list the hints for every shipping we've seen so we can debate on why we agree or not with them or things like that. It helps us discuss and learn about other Shipping point of view . It would also help in bumping this thing, you see.

Your always so lovely,

Ojyou-sama. < 3

EmeraldChibiCindy
May 3rd, 2008, 03:04 PM
sapphireXruby! because i just ended reading the hoenn saga ^^
i'll read the whole kanto- jhoto later... [ sorry for spelling mistakes! ^^;]

Ageless Irony
May 3rd, 2008, 03:21 PM
Yellow x Emerald

*Shakes head wildly* Wha- Je- H-huh? Th- J- K-...Szz...W-woah!WHAT!?
*Explodes*

imnotabanana
May 4th, 2008, 09:33 AM
this are my favorite shippings:

Oldrivalshipping= Green x Blue
Mangapokeshipping= Red x Misty
Specialshipping= Red x Yellow ( still can't make up my mind)
Viridianshipping= Silver x Yellow
Mangaquestshipping= Gold x Crystal
Franticshipping= Ruby x Sapphire
Grantedshipping= Lance x Yellow

Berlitz
May 4th, 2008, 10:21 AM
EmeraldXYellow ? Is this Little3rdBlonde shipping ?

I can relate. Maybe they unite in a love manner for being opressed ?

And their sizes fit . Yellow doesn't need to be lifted up all the time , Emerald doesn't feel manly-inferior to other boys or his partner/lover .

Hmm . Quite possible ,

Yours so shotaish ,

Miss Berlitz. < 3 my vacation ends today,nay! and starts next month once again , yay!

I'm going to NY,hooray!

oh this was so off topic ,but what. Splat also comments on her vacations . D:

red king
May 4th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Silver x Gold

no super gold can never be with emo silver

Jak
May 4th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Silver x Gold

no super gold can never be with emo silver

I love you.

Why do you say that? I don't love you now.

Oldrivalshipping= Green x Blue
Mangapokeshipping= Red x Misty
Specialshipping= Red x Yellow ( still can't make up my mind)
Viridianshipping= Silver x Yellow
Mangaquestshipping= Gold x Crystal
Franticshipping= Ruby x Sapphire
Grantedshipping= Lance x Yellow

I'm gonna end up loving everybody on this thread.

GunSaberSeraph
May 4th, 2008, 06:29 PM
SilverxYellow?
*Tries to stop self from writing fanfics*

*fail*

Albino_Moltres
May 5th, 2008, 04:46 PM
...Yellow and Green. I don't care much for any other Yellow pairings.

I do like Misty and Red, and Jasmine and Morty or Brock...

Ah, and Sabrina and Lt. Surge. Possibly Erika and Koga.

Tsuin
May 5th, 2008, 06:43 PM
My top four would probably GrantedShipping, SpecialShipping, OldRivalShipping and FranticShipping. GrantedShipping because Lance is one of the most badass characters in the series, and Yellow is the cutest character in the series (opposites attract?), SpecialShipping because there's a bunch of evidence plus Red is the man, OldRivalShipping because Blue and Green would balance each other pretty well, and FranticShipping because it's the only one that is clearly happening in the storyline.

Speaking of which, anyone else find it weird that the only character in the series brave enough to admit their true feelings is a 10-year-old girl?

Albino_Moltres
May 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM
I can't work out who you're talking about, Graconos... Blue, Yellow, Crystal, or Sapphire, or someone else?

And I have no idea what most of those Shippings mean. n-n' Expect for maybe PreciousMetalShipping... And I know that I don't like it.

I do like CrystalxGold and MistyxRed, plus BluexGold.

Tsuin
May 7th, 2008, 02:14 PM
GrantedShipping=LancexYellow
SpecialShipping=RedxYellow
OldRivalShipping=BluexGreen
FranticShipping=RubyxSapphire

I think that yours are MangaQuestShipping (GoldxCrystal), MangaPokeShipping (MistyxRed), and I'm not sure what BluexGold is called.

Ageless Irony
May 7th, 2008, 05:33 PM
...Teashipping.
BillxDaisy.

I suddenly love that pairing @.@

Albino_Moltres
May 7th, 2008, 06:46 PM
Ah, thank you, Graconos!

I don't like SpecialShipping much, then, or OldRivalShipping.

I do like FranticShipping, but I'm not sure about GrantedShipping...

xD I agree about the TeaShipping, though who Daisy is has slipped my mind... The reporter that talks about Whitney's failures(or other things that seem amazing to her) in the GS Saga?

Ageless Irony
May 8th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Ah, thank you, Graconos!

I don't like SpecialShipping much, then, or OldRivalShipping.

I do like FranticShipping, but I'm not sure about GrantedShipping...

xD I agree about the TeaShipping, though who Daisy is has slipped my mind... The reporter that talks about Whitney's failures(or other things that seem amazing to her) in the GS Saga?

Grantedshipping is mad sexy @.@

Daisy is Green' sister...Oak's assistant...And she works with Bill now I believe...I think they live together O.o

Jak
May 8th, 2008, 01:30 PM
TeaShipping!

I can never remember the name, but I wubz eet.

Hmmm...anyone know what ShigeruxHikari is? I was watching Pokemon this morning and noticed...that Gary and Dawn look fabulous together. So, I'm thinking whatever that one is...GreenxBerlitz will be 'manga'whatever it's called shipping. I think I'll go check a list of shippers...

Edit:

CavalierShipping...making GreenxBerlitz MangaCavalierShipping.

But I'm now offended.

Get this--

AlabamaShipping- GaryxDaisy

I'm very offended at this. >.< That is not how it is down South.

POWER OF DIXIE LAND!!!!!!!!

lalalagirl
May 8th, 2008, 05:25 PM
TeaShipping!

I can never remember the name, but I wubz eet.

Hmmm...anyone know what ShigeruxHikari is? I was watching Pokemon this morning and noticed...that Gary and Dawn look fabulous together. So, I'm thinking whatever that one is...GreenxBerlitz will be 'manga'whatever it's called shipping. I think I'll go check a list of shippers...

Edit:

CavalierShipping...making GreenxBerlitz MangaCavalierShipping.

But I'm now offended.

Get this--

AlabamaShipping- GaryxDaisy

I'm very offended at this. >.< That is not how it is down South.

POWER OF DIXIE LAND!!!!!!!!

XD lol i really, REALLY dislike cavaliershipping >:D haha Alabamashipping????!!! WHAT?! XD

Jak
May 10th, 2008, 08:14 AM
XD lol i really, REALLY dislike cavaliershipping

I feel the same about Poke, Advance, Pearl...anything with Ash, really.

haha Alabamashipping????!!! WHAT?! XD

...Shut up!

;-;

lalalagirl
May 10th, 2008, 01:56 PM
...Shut up!

;-;

O.o haha i guess that came out wrong, i meant "what" for the name XD

imnotabanana
May 13th, 2008, 10:08 AM
cavailer? it kinda makes me shiver....O_O, but i respect you

lalalagirl
May 13th, 2008, 11:14 AM

Okay i think i worded that wrong. I totally respect your opinion Silver! I was just saying that i dislike the shipping and i thought the name Alabamashipping didn't even relate to the pairing, please don't take it the wrong way! -__-

seven_x
May 13th, 2008, 11:25 AM
Ruby x Sapphire
Blue x Silver
Red x Blue
Green x Yellow
Gold x Crystal
Lance x Yellow
Red x Yellow
Sapphire x Flannery
Ruby x Marge

... And for weird one of the day, Gold x Sapphire.

This is going by Green being the rival and Blue being the girl. Ruby x Sapphire and Blue x Silver are the ones I really like and the rest are, well, other ones I like.

imnotabanana
May 18th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Green x Berlitz? i think you can call it Mangacavaliershipping....it's the same like mangaadvanceshipping (Red x Sapphire)

mou
May 19th, 2008, 04:25 AM
I support:
» PalletShipping (greenxred) ♥♥♥♥~! because I can >;3
» FranticShipping (rubyxsapphire) ♥♥♥
» RaltsShipping (rubyxwally) ♥♥♥
» WallyxMay (don't know what it's called =w=;;)
» ChoosenShipping (silverxblue)

You might see I like yaoi XD I'm not really sure if I support GrantedShipping (lancerxyellow) and MangaQuestShipping (goldxcrystal).

Jak
May 24th, 2008, 03:02 PM

What? I didn't name it.

Green x Berlitz? i think you can call it Mangacavaliershipping....it's the same like mangaadvanceshipping (Red x Sapphire)

In MangaAdvanceShipping's case, there aren't supporters except for die-hard AdvanceShippers. Red and Sapphire never met, and Red and Sapphire and different from Ash and May. CavalierShipping doesn't have a lot of supporters as of right now, so neither would the manga version.

...Why did I just explain that? -.- Oh well.

It's pretty much just MangaCavalierShipping...although...OldRivalShipping for the win.

Ageless Irony
May 24th, 2008, 03:08 PM
I support:
» PalletShipping (greenxred) ♥♥♥♥~! because I can >;3
» FranticShipping (rubyxsapphire) ♥♥♥
» RaltsShipping (rubyxwally) ♥♥♥
» WallyxMay (don't know what it's called =w=;;)
» ChoosenShipping (silverxblue)

You might see I like yaoi XD I'm not really sure if I support GrantedShipping (lancerxyellow) and MangaQuestShipping (goldxcrystal).

WALLY FAN!
*Glomp*

WallyxMay/Sapphire is NewRivalShipping

mou
May 25th, 2008, 04:13 AM
WALLY FAN!
*Glomp*

WallyxMay/Sapphire is NewRivalShipping

*got glomped* yes. I'm a Wally fan~! >w<;;

so it's NewRivalShipping. ahaha, thanks or the info~! ^^

Victoria~
May 25th, 2008, 02:53 PM
The BEST ship is definetely OldRival.
They're so cute together. I don't know, maybe Blue could lighten up Green a bit.

But there are other ships that I support:
- SpecialShipping - Because Red have to stay with someone, so does Yellow. Also, Red is always kinda protective over Yellow.. yeah, it's a nice shipping!

- ChosenShipping - Because Silver's true love is Blue, although he isn't hers. It's that sad story of non-corresponded love.. Close friends that fell in love. At least one of them did.

- Bill and Daisy (it's really TeaShipping or something the right name? @@) - I don't know. Love can't be explained, right? <3

- FranticShipping - Because they love each other. Simple. And their story is really beautiful..

- Misty and Red (sry, I don't know the right name for this one) - Another sad story. Misty can't have Red, 'cause he is with Yellow now. Maybe everybody has felt like Misty before, it's one of those things that are part of life.

- And last but not least: QuestShipping - It's just plain cute :3

Jak
May 25th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Misty and Red (sry, I don't know the right name for this one) - Another sad story. Misty can't have Red, 'cause he is with Yellow now. Maybe everybody has felt like Misty before, it's one of those things that are part of life.

MangaPokeShipping.

The BEST ship is definetely OldRival.
They're so cute together. I don't know, maybe Blue could lighten up Green a bit.

My favorite. <3 -pokes Ed Phoenix-

Bill and Daisy (it's really TeaShipping or something the right name? @@) - I don't know. Love can't be explained, right? <3

Yup, it's TeaShipping.

ChosenShipping - Because Silver's true love is Blue, although he isn't hers. It's that sad story of non-corresponded love.. Close friends that fell in love. At least one of them did.

Exactly my thoughts. Maybe you would like my story. -pokes sig- Just A Brother. It's kinda depressing...

.Eevee-Chan
May 25th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I support
FranticShipping and ChoosenShipping!

(rubyxsapphire) (silverxblue)

Jak
May 25th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Actually, Red is not with Yellow. None of the characters are really 'together', it's just the PokeSpe loving fandom. A lot of people support SpecialShipping(RedxYellow), it being so close to canon. But I understand where you get the idea that they are.

So, for all you MangaPokeShippers, Red and Misty still have a chance.

-cough- SpecialShipping for the win! -cough-

Victoria~
May 25th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Exactly my thoughts. Maybe you would like my story. -pokes sig- Just A Brother. It's kinda depressing...

Yeah, I know :B I've read it up to chapter 5.. poor, poor Silver.. But he's not for Blue, they really are more like siblings.
Oh, and thanks for the ship's names :3

Actually, Red is not with Yellow. None of the characters are really 'together', it's just the PokeSpe loving fandom
So, for all you MangaPokeShippers, Red and Misty still have a chance.
They might still have a chance, yeah...
There aren't any "official couples" yet.. But there are some ships with more evidences and chances to work out in the future than others.
For instance, AdvancedManga has a little little chance to be canon, since Red and Sapphire never met.
But SpecialShipping has a higher chance on happening, there is quite a lot of evidences..
So we can tell who might be with who based on those evidences :3
Red and Misty would be a cute couple, if Red feel the same way about Misty (sad, lonely Misty ;-; )
Yellow and Red have shown some signs of their feelings already (they could be more clear, but those writers love to let us cheering for one ship until the very end).

Nway, I hope Red and Misty get together!
Misty deserves it :3

Jak
May 25th, 2008, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I know :B I've read it up to chapter 5.. poor, poor Silver.. But he's not for Blue, they really are more like siblings.

I'm more of a SilverxSilver kinda person...the second Silver being none other than me.

Oh, and thanks for the ship's names :3

No problem. I practically live on that list of ships. xD

mou
May 25th, 2008, 06:56 PM
I'm more of a SilverxSilver kinda person...the second Silver being none other than me.

LOL. I kinda understand what you mean XD one reason or maybe the only one why I don't support oldrival is that I want green for myself 8DD;; but of course for me, blue needs someone because she desrves it. that's why I support chosenshipping instead of oldrival. 8DD;; *gets bricked*

Jak
May 26th, 2008, 01:38 PM
LOL. I kinda understand what you mean XD one reason or maybe the only one why I don't support oldrival is that I want green for myself 8DD;; but of course for me, blue needs someone because she desrves it. that's why I support chosenshipping instead of oldrival. 8DD;; *gets bricked*

You won't get bricked for having different opinions. ;D

I almost got eaten alive for liking AmberShipping once. Dx And I still can't find any fan art for it. I'm so sad. ;~;

Victoria~
May 26th, 2008, 03:59 PM
We pretty much choose the shipping that is best for US, not for the characters :B~
Hei, and AmberShipping is nice, now that I'm thinking of it :]

Jak
May 26th, 2008, 05:43 PM
We pretty much choose the shipping that is best for US, not for the characters :B~
Hei, and AmberShipping is nice, now that I'm thinking of it :]

:D

Some people try to pick for the characters, need say that's what we do for SpecialShipping. I think that I like that ship just because they fit together, whereas Amber I'm just in love with it. <3

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 26th, 2008, 06:03 PM
I like the GreenxBluexSilver triangle. I can never decide which though......

Ambershipping is great I think because it kind of works and it's not like Special where it's clearly what the writers what you to do. Ambershipping is kind of like NarutoxHinata actually if you think about it. Gold being the crazy outrageous hero and Yellow being the quiet, sweet girl.

Franticshipping. There meant to be together no matter what.
Whatever Wallace and Winona is. Teashipping is kewl.
My cracks are: Emerald and Crystal and Wally and Berlitz. :D

Jak
May 26th, 2008, 06:09 PM

-whistles innocently and hides Just A Brother-

Whatever Wallace and Winona is.

GracefulShipping.

My cracks are: Emerald and Crystal

...You too?!

Ambershipping is great I think because it kind of works and it's not like Special where it's clearly what the writers what you to do.

Basically. But, I still love SpecialShipping. No matter how close to canon it is. <3

Franticshipping. There meant to be together no matter what.

-cough- MagmaJewelShipping -cough-

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 26th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Just a Brother is great! I reviewed it if I recall.

Anyways....another Emerald and Crystal fan! There both so weird I figured they'd go good together. I think they're friends too.

MagmaJewelShipping though? Isn't Courtney a little too old for Ruby? Besides Ruby and Sapphire practically confess their love for each other in one chapter. If that doesn't work then I don't know......

:bandit: Random Bandit

Jak
May 27th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Anyways....another Emerald and Crystal fan! There both so weird I figured they'd go good together. I think they're friends too.

I'll check on a name. If there's not one, I think of something and try to get it submitted.

MagmaJewelShipping though? Isn't Courtney a little too old for Ruby? Besides Ruby and Sapphire practically confess their love for each other in one chapter. If that doesn't work then I don't know......

I'm a big fan of lowly(sp?) couples...I like age gaps. My boyfriend thinks I'm weird for it...xD If you haven't noticed, I'm also a fan of Max x Ghost of Maiden's Peak, which I do plan on naming if it hasn't been named yet.

tsunaku
May 27th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I like the GrantedShipping. (LancexYellow)
And the FeelingShipping. (GreenxYellow) all the way!

Ah man, I remember reading this manga a long time ago.
And now that I found that there are more volumes, I'm reading it over again.

The reason I like those two pairings are because...

I read the part where Green helped train Yellow, and the part where he said "She has the most remarkable power/gift of all." I kind of noticed a shipping scene there, (or is it just me?) Hahah, and plus, I like the whole opposite pairing. Silent, skilled Green with happy, natured Yellow.

The GrantedShipping I like most. Lance and Yellow are a bit similiar.
They are both from Viridian, they both have the same power/gift, they both love and care about Pokemon that they don't want to see them get hurt. There has been major scenes of Lance and Yellow in the manga as well. The age isn't that harmful is it..? I mean the guy is what-- 19? 20? Age doesn't matter when it's GrantedShipping!

Hahah, I don't mind the SpecialShipping of Red and Yellow, but I think it's too typical? So that's why I like Yellow with those two characters.

It's one of those cool/mysterious guys matched with the happy/kind/good girl.

Also, ah man I got so confused with the names. I read Blue was the guy, not girl.
I mean it's the perfect name for him. Red and Blue. Not Red and Green.
I don't know why they switched it..?

I also don't know why, but I'm not really use to the new characters.

Bulbasaur8787
June 24th, 2009, 09:01 AM
I like Specialshipping and Franticshipping. (Red/Yellow)(Ruby/Sapphire)

Snoaz
June 25th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Definitely Oldrivalshipping!

Yeah, I'm a big fan of that shipping.[/understatement]

Anyway, besides GreenxBlue, I also like:

-Frantic (can't deny)
-MagmaJewel (more appealing than Frantic, I must say; it's just that Marge is a little too old for Ruby..)
-MangaPoke/Special (I'm torn)
-Graceful (Canon! :D Probably the most beautiful shipping ever)
-PreciousMetal (Can't deny the weird tension they have; the only yaoi I support in Pokspe)
-MangaQuest (Yeah, Gold can have Crystal too... xD)
-Frontier (But only from Emerald's side)
-Tea (Most canon ever, too cute. And not only because of Green's priceless quote "You're... not with my sister today?" XDD)

And I haven't read the D&P arc yet, so can't say anything of that...

Best thing in the manga. (Though I tend to see the relationship Blue and Silver have as brother/sister).

@ Splatty:

Max x Maiden's Peak's ghost? Wtf?! Yeah, I knew you supported a lot of shippings but this surpasses everything xD

RubyJB88
June 25th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I'm a big fan of that shipping.[/understatement]

I appreciate the "understatement" you put there. XP

-Graceful (Canon! :D Probably the most beautiful shipping ever)

Oh yeah. That's why it's so graceful. :) I just love how it parallels with Frantic.

Tea (Most canon ever, too cute. And not only because of Green's priceless quote "You're... not with my sister today?" XDD)

Those sort of lines automatically say that it is canon. XP

PokeMangaObsessed
June 25th, 2009, 02:49 PM
I don't support many shippings (partially because I'm only on the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc), but my favorites are:
OldRivalShipping (Collective "aww" from supporters.)
ChosenShipping (It's nice to know even someone like Silver might like someone. <3)

Zippie
June 25th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Oldrivalshipping. I just think they're so cute together.

Draco Razr
June 27th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I love Franticshipping! Ruby and Sapphire! What a great couple!

Snoaz
June 29th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Oh! I forgot. I also like Fatherlyshipping (FalknerxJanine) and whatever SabrinaxGiovanni is. Can someone give me the name for that shipping? (Yeah, I prefer it above Psycho - just good for laughs - or the latest crackshipping, MarsxGiovanni. Or SabrinaxBugsy. Yes, I made that one up. Total crack but for some reason plausible.

Hm, and I'm currently reading volume 30 (LOVE IT! LOVE IT!), and I must say I'm torn between Twinleaf and Commoner... (if I get the names right). It's hard to decide which one I'll support; maybe I'll do a rare thing and just root for the both of them x3

Ibuberu
June 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM
Yes, I like Fatherlyshipping too <3 Sabrina x Giovanni is Socioshipping I think. Its one of the minor ships I support. Oak/Agatha is another small shipping I support, I'm not sure if its called Elderlyshipping though o.o

I love Franticshipping and Twinleafshipping to bits <3

I also like a good deal of Mangaquest, Oldrival, Tea, Graceful, Ralts, Magmajewel, Commoner, Special, and whatever GoldxCrystalxSilver (OT3 <3) is. Some ships clash but, gah, sometimes you just can't make up your mind about it, really ><;

aipom man
June 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
i support red x yellow green x blue gold x crys ruby x sapphire platinum x dia and emerald x anabell idk bout the last one there just cute together and i like bill x daisy to

Zippie
June 30th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Wow, a lot of OldRivalshippers here. ; )

Clover Cat
July 1st, 2009, 12:46 AM
My fav ship? You're really asking? Well...*Points at usertitle* :D Oh, and other then that, I like Special, Oldrival, Frantic, Tea, Graceful, Whatever SilverxJasmine is, and Twinleaf. Oh, Twinleaf...*Goes off into a shipping trance*

pong08
July 1st, 2009, 05:52 PM
I really like Luckyshipping, Mangaquest, Frantic, commoner and BUTTSHIPPING (oh man.... this one is just a killer)

BlueMaySapphire13
July 2nd, 2009, 03:45 AM
I am a HUGE supporter of these ships~! <33333

ChoosenShipping (Blue/Silver) - At first, I used to think of this ship as only brotherly/sisterly, but as I came to the part in the GSC arc where Silver and Blue's past together was being shown, I became in love with this ship as a couple. They are very well suited for each other and they've known each other for a very long time! And Silver its obvious that Silver loves Blue in a 'more than a sister' kind of way~ That's sweet! ~ <333

FranticShipping (Ruby/Sapphire) - I don't think I need to explain this one~ Besides its obvious that they're meant for each other <333

MangaPokeShipping (Red/Misty) - I find it sweet that Misty has feelings for Red~! And they look so cuuuuuute together. <333

invisible-chan
July 5th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Dude, where the hell have I been that I haven't noticed this thread pop up? Seriously? What The Truck?

Pwft. Whatever. Anyways, My favorite ships are

SpecialJewel (Silver x Crystal)
MangaPoke (Red x Misty)
OldRival (Greem x Blue)
Granted (Lance x Yellow)
Haughty (Pearl x Platina)
Tea (Bill x Daisy)
Amber (Gold x Yellow)
Accidental (Gold x Whitney)
Poli (Red x Gold)
Original (Red x Green) Yes, Red should totally top. XD

I support Frantic simply because its canon. Other that that, I don't have much attachment to either the ship or the characters. XD I'm glad to have found that there are so many Granted and AmberShippers here.

pong08
July 5th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Dude, where the hell have I been that I haven't noticed this thread pop up? Seriously? What The Truck?

Pwft. Whatever. Anyways, My favorite ships are

SpecialJewel (Silver x Crystal)
MangaPoke (Red x Misty)
OldRival (Greem x Red)
Granted (Lance x Yellow)
Haughty (Pearl x Platina)
Tea (Bill x Daisy)
Amber (Gold x Yellow)
Accidental (Gold x Whitney)
Poli (Red x Gold)
Original (Red x Green) Yes, Red should totally top. XD

I support Frantic simply because its canon. Other that that, I don't have much attachment to either the ship or the characters. XD I'm glad to have found that there are so many Granted and AmberShippers here.

Correction: Oldrival is GreenxBlue and I thought RedxGreen was Palletshipping... whatever lol

PsychoJigglypuff
July 5th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Hmm... *counts in head* Ahh! I'm too lazy to type them all. I'll just put my main ones:

FranticShipping
SpecialShipping
ChoosenShipping

Although, I pretty much support every pairing there is, even if it's crack or yaoi. XD

invisible-chan
July 6th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Correction: Oldrival is GreenxBlue and I thought RedxGreen was Palletshipping... whatever lol
Twas but a typo. I was thinking about Red. XD PalletShipping is for Ash and Gary. I mean, technically it's the same, but I don't agree.

Switchback
July 7th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Still reading through the Manga but my favourite ships so far are:

Feelingshipping (Green x Yellow)
Crystalshipping (Eusine x Crystal)
Chosenshipping (Silver x Blue)
Teashipping (Bill x Daisy)

Feelingshipping I find has a certain charm to it, also the fact that it could work. I personally blame the chapters in which Green took Yellow under his wing to train her, it had some great moments.

Crystalshipping... Am I alone here? So very little material, art and fanfic wise for this and yet there are quite a few hints to it. Eusine kissing her hand at one point and they both seem genuinely concerned for one another in times of danger. It has a lot of potential, art and fanfic plot wise.

Chosenshipping speaks for itself really, mix of tragedy within the whole situation which gives this its spark plus the hints are everywhere anyway.

Teashipping well... everyone knows it's practically canon. Very sweet, great for some lighthearted fanfics perhaps or toned down feel good feelings.

Or maybe I simply read into pairings too much, but for me, pairings are part of what makes a Manga or story so great.

Snoaz
July 8th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Still reading through the Manga but my favourite ships so far are:

Feelingshipping (Green x Yellow)
Crystalshipping (Eusine x Crystal)
Chosenshipping (Silver x Blue)
Teashipping (Bill x Daisy)

Feelingshipping I find has a certain charm to it, also the fact that it could work. I personally blame the chapters in which Green took Yellow under his wing to train her, it had some great moments.

Crystalshipping... Am I alone here? So very little material, art and fanfic wise for this and yet there are quite a few hints to it. Eusine kissing her hand at one point and they both seem genuinely concerned for one another in times of danger. It has a lot of potential, art and fanfic plot wise.

Chosenshipping speaks for itself really, mix of tragedy within the whole situation which gives this its spark plus the hints are everywhere anyway.

Teashipping well... everyone knows it's practically canon. Very sweet, great for some lighthearted fanfics perhaps or toned down feel good feelings.

Or maybe I simply read into pairings too much, but for me, pairings are part of what makes a Manga or story so great.

Doesn't everyone read into pearings too much? XD; The whole shipping fan base is pratically based on whisful thinking and imagination, cause withe the canon hints the manga gives... well, there would be no shippings. Besides the very canon ones. (Although it is open to debate what is canon and what not, of course.)

Oh, and I like Crystalshipping as well. I didn't list it as one of my favourite ones though, I realise now. There are too many shipping, you're bound to forget some XD; Yeah, there are quite some hints for that shipping, but what bothers me is that Eusine is too old for her. Lame excuse since I also support MagmaJewel But Eusine has got more the 'pervert' image to him than Marge. IMO, at least.

Anyway. I think it's better she gets one of her own age (Gold, f.e., although he may think otherwise and go with Silver.

And yes, Teashipping is canon and adorable <3

I don't support the other shippings you listed (that's what you get when you're a big fan of one shipping -Oldrival-; you can't match them with other people..) but the variety of shipping is what makes it good, of course ;) It would be no fun if everyone thought the same.

(But yes, those Yellow/Green scenes were amazing. XD LOL at his reaction when she tried to catch Caterpie/cried when Ratty evolved. But that's besides the point & off-topic.)

Chocho789
July 11th, 2009, 03:20 AM
*~Favorite Shippings~*
ChoosenShipping (BlueXSilver)
AmberShipping (GoldXYellow)
FranticShipping (RubyXSapphire)
MangaPokeShipping (RedXMisty)
ScarfShipping (DiaXPlatinaXPearl)
PraisonShipping (GreenXEmerald)
And
ConfusionRivalShipping (CrystalXSoul)

~Like Shippings~
MangaPalletShipping (GreenXRed)
PreciousMetalShipping (SilverXGold)
OldRivalShipping (Onesided from Green's side)
SecondaryShipping (GreenXSilver)
OriginShipping (WallaceXSteven)
FeelingShipping (GreenXYellow)
GrantedShipping (LanceXYellow)
JadeShipping (BlueXYellow)
PanderShipping (GreenXMisty)
Buttshipping (BlueXGold)
HammerSpaceShipping (YellowXEmerald)
HealthShipping (WallyXYellow)
JumpingToConclusionsShipping (MistyXYellow)
SweetheartShipping (CrystalXYellow)
DeepBlueShipping (BlueXSapphire)
GreenRubyShipping (BlueXRuby)
PoliShipping (RedXGold)
BeatMeUpShipping (WillXSilver)
ClingyShipping (PearlXDia)
PrincessShipping (BlueXPlatina)
FeralSoulShipping (SilverXRuby)
DarkDesireShipping (KarenXBlueXWill)
MaskedGirlsShipping (CharmaineXBlueXKaren)
MaskedBoysShipping (KeaneXSilverXWill)
MurkrowShipping (KarenXSilver)
VanityShipping (KarenXBlue)
FrontierShipping (CrystalXEmerald)
CrystalShipping (EusineXCrystal)
TricktersShipping (EusineXBlue)
VemonShipping (KogaXGreen)
GammaShipping (LanceXBlue)
MasterShipping (LanceXSilver)
WristShipping (BlueXSabrina)
SacredShipping (EusineXMorty)
LostAndFoundShipping (GiovanniXSilver)

Yes I decided to come outta my hole~
But now I'm going back~
*Runs away*
And yes~
I came for crack city :p ~

BlueMaySapphire13
July 12th, 2009, 02:54 AM
*~Favorite Shippings~*
ChoosenShipping (BlueXSilver)
AmberShipping (GoldXYellow)
FranticShipping (RubyXSapphire)
MangaPokeShipping (RedXMisty)
ScarfShipping (DiaXPlatinaXPearl)
PraisonShipping (GreenXEmerald)
And
ConfusionRivalShipping (CrystalXSoul)

~Like Shippings~
MangaPalletShipping (GreenXRed)
PreciousMetalShipping (SilverXGold)
OldRivalShipping (Onesided from Green's side)
SecondaryShipping (GreenXSilver)
OriginShipping (WallaceXSteven)
FeelingShipping (GreenXYellow)
GrantedShipping (LanceXYellow)
JadeShipping (BlueXYellow)
PanderShipping (GreenXMisty)
Buttshipping (BlueXGold)
HammerSpaceShipping (YellowXEmerald)
HealthShipping (WallyXYellow)
JumpingToConclusionsShipping (MistyXYellow)
SweetheartShipping (CrystalXYellow)
DeepBlueShipping (BlueXSapphire)
GreenRubyShipping (BlueXRuby)
PoliShipping (RedXGold)
BeatMeUpShipping (WillXSilver)
ClingyShipping (PearlXDia)
PrincessShipping (BlueXPlatina)
FeralSoulShipping (SilverXRuby)
DarkDesireShipping (KarenXBlueXWill)
MaskedGirlsShipping (CharmaineXBlueXKaren)
MaskedBoysShipping (KeaneXSilverXWill)
MurkrowShipping (KarenXSilver)
VanityShipping (KarenXBlue)
FrontierShipping (CrystalXEmerald)
CrystalShipping (EusineXCrystal)
TricktersShipping (EusineXBlue)
VemonShipping (KogaXGreen)
GammaShipping (LanceXBlue)
MasterShipping (LanceXSilver)
WristShipping (BlueXSabrina)
SacredShipping (EusineXMorty)
LostAndFoundShipping (GiovanniXSilver)

Yes I decided to come outta my hole~
But now I'm going back~
*Runs away*
And yes~
I came for crack city :p ~

What the-?!
Ma'am Bear I never knew you liked OldRivalShipping!
And that is such a long list~~~

Chocho789
July 12th, 2009, 07:01 AM
What the-?!
Ma'am Bear I never knew you liked OldRivalShipping!
And that is such a long list~~~
Pffffffff~
I'm Chocho here~
Not Bear~!
Yeah I do~
But keep this in mind~
"Onesided from Green's side"
And yes I know~
I added some more last night~

Zeroess
July 12th, 2009, 07:03 AM
I don't know

Probably PearlShipping

Chocho789
July 12th, 2009, 07:09 AM
I don't know

Probably PearlShipping
Uhhhhhh
Not to be rude~
But thread is for the manga shippings~

Saltare.
July 12th, 2009, 07:43 AM
Franticshipping<333
OldRivalShipping
SpecialShipping

Xashlei
July 12th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Lemme see...
-Graceful (Wallace x Winona) - Used to exist, and pretty.
-Frantic (Ruby x Sapphire) - Girly boy + boyish girl = <3
-(Sapphire x Wally) - Again, frail boy + strong girl. (I like unusuals.)
-Halfsight (Falkner x Flannery) - YES it's a nevermet, but they look so cute together and both inherited gyms from their fathers, idk. ;__;
-Haughty (Pearl x Platinum) - I haven't read much, but it's funny how irritated Pearl gets at Platinum.
-Ralts (Ruby x Wally) - Just for fun, it was cute when they were together and Ruby was all "I'LL BE YOUR GUIDE JUST FOLLOW ME". xD
-Health (Wally x Yellow) - 'Nother nevermet. Basically the cutest and health-conscious members of the manga, heh. Not totally serious with this, but it is sweet.

I haven't decided who to pair Red with yet. :U

Chocho789
July 12th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Lemme see...
-Graceful (Wallace x Winona) - Used to exist, and pretty.
-Frantic (Ruby x Sapphire) - Girly boy + boyish girl = <3
-(Sapphire x Wally) - Again, frail boy + strong girl. (I like unusuals.)
-Halfsight (Falkner x Flannery) - YES it's a nevermet, but they look so cute together and both inherited gyms from their fathers, idk. ;__;
-Twinleaf (Pearl x Platinum) - I haven't read much, but it's funny how irritated Pearl gets at Platinum.
-Ralts (Ruby x Wally) - Just for fun, it was cute when they were together and Ruby was all "I'LL BE YOUR GUIDE JUST FOLLOW ME". xD
-Health (Wally x Yellow) - 'Nother nevermet. Basically the cutest and health-conscious members of the manga, heh. Not totally serious with this, but it is sweet.

I haven't decided who to pair Red with yet. :U
Ain't Pearl X Platina HaughtyShipping~? :V

Xashlei
July 12th, 2009, 08:26 AM
Ops, I guess I got my names mixed up. Will edit. xD;

Chocho789
July 12th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Ops, I guess I got my names mixed up. Will edit. xD;
And Wally X Sapphire is MangaNewRivalShipping~
:V

Clover Cat
July 13th, 2009, 02:08 AM
Ain't Pearl X Platina HaughtyShipping~? :V
No, PearlxPlatina is Twinleafshipping. DiaxPlatina is Commonershipping, and I'm not sure what Haughtyshipping is.^^;

Chocho789
July 13th, 2009, 06:06 AM
No, PearlxPlatina is Twinleafshipping. DiaxPlatina is Commonershipping, and I'm not sure what Haughtyshipping is.^^;
OBJECTION~
TwinLeafShipping is DawnXBarry from the anime~
Why would PearlXPlatina be called TwinLeafShipping~
If Platina comes from Sandgem Town~?

Jak
July 13th, 2009, 02:37 PM
It's HaughtyShipping (PearlxPlatina), but sometimes it's used for both ships.

Announcement: My pair and I got the name through for WallyxYellow. It's officially HealthShipping. I feel...famous.

Chocho789
July 13th, 2009, 05:27 PM
It's HaughtyShipping (PearlxPlatina), but sometimes it's used for both ships.

Announcement: My pair and I got the name through for WallyxYellow. It's officially HealthShipping. I feel...famous.
You should feel awesome~!

Jak
July 13th, 2009, 05:32 PM
I do, but more credit to my pair for it. He came up with the name and I pushed it through the system. But to keep on topic, it is one of my favorite ships.

Chocho789
July 13th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I do, but more credit to my pair for it. He came up with the name and I pushed it through the system. But to keep on topic, it is one of my favorite ships.
Oh I see~
You're both awesome~! :D
I like it too~
But I like GrantedShipping more~

pong08
July 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Anybody know the shipping title for BluexPlatina? I'm so dying to know. (Blue the girl)

Chocho789
July 13th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Anybody know the shipping title for BluexPlatina? I'm so dying to know. (Blue the girl)
Indeed there is~
Its PrincessShipping~
I support it~

manhattan
July 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Am I the only one who likes Steven Stone + Flannery?

<3

Chocho789
July 14th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Am I the only one who likes Steven Stone + Flannery?

<3
Mmmmm~
That does sound like a good shipping~
I remember seeing a pic of them on dA~
But I perfer OriginShipping~

manhattan
July 15th, 2009, 03:47 AM
Yes, sadly most people go for Wallace + Steven. (Originshipping is WallaceSteven, right?)

But I think it's an overall plausible ship, since they are close. :3

(Although I prefer him with dear ol' Flan. xD)

Thenewguywholikespokemon
July 15th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Me? I prefer the RedxYellow Shipping (Forgot the name.) And GoldxKris Shipping.

BlueMaySapphire13
July 15th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Pffffffff~
I'm Chocho here~
Not Bear~!
Yeah I do~
But keep this in mind~
"Onesided from Green's side"
And yes I know~
I added some more last night~

'Pffffffffff'! xDDDDD
OK, whatever you say ma'am Bea- er, Cho. xDDDDD
Lulz, what does 'onesided from Green's side' mean? *is stupid*
Anyone here like SpazzstasticShipping, BTW?
Its Ruby x Emerald x Pearl <33333

Me? I prefer the RedxYellow Shipping (Forgot the name.) And GoldxKris Shipping.

RedxYellow is SpecialShipping~
And GoldxCrys is MangaQuestShipping!~
^^

manhattan
July 15th, 2009, 04:02 AM
RubyEmeraldPearl sure deserves the name it got. xD

And I've been thinking of RubyCrystal... Although my OTP of the now still remains MangaQuest. :3

Chocho789
July 15th, 2009, 04:08 AM
'Pffffffffff'! xDDDDD

It means Green likes her but Blue doesn't know/notice~

Thenewguywholikespokemon
July 15th, 2009, 04:17 AM
'Pffffffffff'! xDDDDD
Anyone here like SpazzstasticShipping, BTW?
Its Ruby x Emerald x Pearl <33333

RedxYellow is SpecialShipping~
And GoldxCrys is MangaQuestShipping!~
^^
Thank you! <3

I also support FranticShipping too! And LuckyShipping and OldRivalShipping! ^_^

BlueMaySapphire13
July 15th, 2009, 04:25 AM
It means Green likes her but Blue doesn't know/notice~

Oh, lulz, OK, I get it!
......... What the~?
You never told me you were on here~ x)

Thank you! <3

Oh, no prob!~ ^^

Chocho789
July 15th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Oh, lulz, OK, I get it!
......... WHAT THE~?!
YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE ON HERE!!!!!~

Yep~
I left you a message on MangaFox you know~

Jak
July 15th, 2009, 07:46 AM

Lucky? Really? Wow. It's a bit uncommon for me to see. I've never really liked LuckyShipping...it's just asjlfksjaoweuoxcvnxc in my mind. Yes. It's random alphabet.

ChibiWish
July 15th, 2009, 12:44 PM
What exactly is a shipping? Does it have to do with pairings?

RubyJB88
July 15th, 2009, 01:54 PM
That is precisely what a ship is, pairing up two characters for one's self satisfaction.

ChibiWish
July 15th, 2009, 05:54 PM
That is precisely what a ship is, pairing up two characters for one's self satisfaction.
Aww...that seems kinda mean to me. People should like who they like not just cuz someone else says so....

Clover Cat
July 15th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Aww...that seems kinda mean to me. People should like who they like not just cuz someone else says so....
Technically, the manga characters don't have a say in who they like/don't like because the one who controls everything is the infamous Kusaka. So it doesn't really matter what the fans do or not. ^^

And I have another pairing I would like to add~EmeraldxKurt's Granddaughter. Another crack pairing I like for some weird reason. XD I wonder what the name for it is~(Although Mangaquest shall forever be my OTP. <3)

RubyJB88
July 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM

It's not done forcibly. You make your own pairings, whomever you like.

Loki
August 13th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Well, for Leader Soulja Boy, let's go ahead and send this thread back to the front.

Loki is an absolute 100%, devout OldRivalShipper.
(Blue x Green)

I do like other pairings like commonershipping and specialshipping...
franticshipping and mangaquestshipping are good too. ;>

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 15th, 2009, 06:29 AM
I'm a oldrivalshipper as well

youxin_che
August 16th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Giant Fan of Commonership...Woot!

Kazu-Kun
August 23rd, 2009, 06:22 AM
Red x Blue
Green x Blue
Ruby x Sapphire

Misty4Life
August 23rd, 2009, 07:29 AM
Red x Misty (1st favorite)

Blue xGreen (4th)

Sapphire x Ruby (2nd)

Gold xCrystal (3rd)

Platina x Pearl (5th)

Yeah, I know they're out of order, but that's the order I typed them. I'm also a fan of Teashipping(Bill x Daisy) and Gracefulshipping(Wallace x Winona.)

aurevesque
August 24th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Specialshipping definitely! and a little bit of frantic (since it's the only canon one). Oldrival shipping's cute but only in the fanfic. i see like almost no clues for it.

Jak
August 24th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Most people know me as being a die hard AmberShipper, but my love for it has died down, thanks to the worst fic I've ever had my misfortune to read, and Clover can attest to that. My new die-hardness goes to LithiumShipping (Silver x Sapphire). If anyone would care to rekindle my uber love of Amber, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Clover Cat
August 24th, 2009, 04:16 PM
*Raises hand* Yes, I attest to reading the worst Ambershipping fic ever, as well as maybe even ranking as the worst fic I have read. If there are any Ambershippers here, do not read it. SERIOUSLY, DO NOT READ IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY. *Shot*

I do still slightly support Ambershipping now, but like Splatty already said, if anybody knows a good Ambershipping fic, I'd love to read it.

Although my OTP still remains Mangaquest, mind. <3

Netto Azure
August 26th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Wow...I support shippings??? O_o weird...

FranticShipper - Ruby x Sapphire (OTP W00t! XD)
MangaQuestShipper - Gold x Crystal
CommonerShipper - Diamond x Platina "Berlitz"
SpecialShipper - Red x Yellow
ChoosenShipper - Silver x Blue (Female)

Mew Ichigo
August 26th, 2009, 10:00 AM
Just AuraShipping (I named it ~) LucarioXSir Aaron

Oh, MistyXAsh

System!
August 27th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Copying shipping list from PokeSpe survey in the PokeSpe Fan Club, mind you. WARNING: MAY CAUSE YOUR BRAIN TO SHORT-CIRCUIT AND BLOW UP, THUS CAUSING MUSHY GREY MATTER AND BLOOD TO SPLATTER AND STUFF...actually, it's not that bad.

SYSTEM’S MASTER LIST OF DOOMY DOOM DOOM
Beware of crack!
Luckyshipping (RedxBlue) - Not a popular ‘ship compared to Oldrival, but who cares, I like it anyway.
Oldrivalshipping (GreenxBlue) -
Green: OMFGSTOPBOTHERINGME.
Blue: NO! :3
Jadeshipping (BluexYellow) - Well, I think it’s cute.
Specialshipping (RedxYellow) - An AWW-worthy ‘ship.
Feelingshipping (GreenxYellow) - Well, turns out I like to ‘ship the Kanto ‘dex holders with each other. Fun.
Mangapalletshipping (GreenxRed) - WHY CAN I NOT FIND ENOUGH PICTURES OF THIS COUPLE???
Preciousmetalshipping (GoldxSilver) -
Silver: I’m not a girl! I’m a guy!
Gold: Sex don’t matter in the game of love! : D
Silver: D8
Mangaquestshipping (GoldxCrystal) -
Crys (older, obviously): Gold! What do you think of this ring--ARE YOU HITTING ON YOUNGER WOMEN AGAIN!?
Gold (older but still has eleven-year-old maturity): Uh…meep meep! -runs like hell, leaving a cloud of dust behind-
j/k Maybe Gold will mature sometime in the future.
Buttshipping (GoldxBlue) -
Gold: Hey, Silver! When can I date Blue?
Silver: Over your dead body.
Raltsshipping (RubyxWally) - If RubyxSapphire weren’t canon, this should’ve been.
Manganewrivalshipping (WallyxSapphire) - HERE I AM PAIRING THE LITTLE SICK KID WITH A TOMBOY AND A METROSEXUAL. WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? Franticshipping? Eh, I only see them as friends.
Whatever EmeraldxYellow is - Crack. Beautiful crack.
Eyewearshipping (GoldxRuby) - Ehehehe…the pic I saw several pages ago converted me.
Commonershipping (DiaxPlatina) - I find it somewhat adorable. Dia’s so cute~
Comedianshipping (PearlxDia) - Actually I find it more of a BFF thing. They could be Heterosexual Life Partners or something. And please, someone here must have at least know about TV Tropes, I feel silly.
Whatever MistyxErika is - Because Erika screams lesbian to me…
Toxicboltshipping (Lt. SurgexKoga)- Oh, come on…they had to have known each other when they were in Team Rocket. It’s not entirely crack.
Giovanni: Would you two care to explain to me what you were doing in this certain room in this certain date?
Koga: …playing Battleship?
Surge: Yeah…Battleship…
Giovanni: Yes, well, YOU WERE PLAYING BATTLESHIP IN MY SON’S ROOM, YOU DISGUSTING SIMPLETONS.
Surge: That was your son? I thought that was your daugh--
Koga: DON’T MAKE THIS WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS!
Antagonistshipping (Lt. SurgexSabrina) - Actually, they’d be those two people giggling maniacally in the corner.
Psychoshipping (SabrinaxRed) - Um, I’m not into pedo ships, but…Sabrina isn’t that old, is she? Late teens to early twenties, perhaps?
Sabrina: Come over here, little child. I have candy.
Red: …DO NOT WANT.
Socioshipping (GiovannixSabrina) -
Surge: When you go into Giovanni’s office, what do you do there?
Sabrina: …play Battleship?
Mangapokeshipping (RedxMisty) - I actually like this more than Special. AHA! I’M WEARING A BULLET-PROOF VEST THIS TIME! TAKE THAT!
Grantedshipping (LancexYellow) - I don’t know why, but when I read PokeSpe, I always imagine Lance with Zim’s voice. You know, from Invader Zim. -gets knifed this time- CURSES!
Machisakishipping (Lt. SurgexBill) - It’s become more of a for-the-lulz ‘ship now.
Fatherlyshipping (FalknerxJanine) -
Janine: …and that’s why my daddy’s a nutcase, what’s your daddy like?
Falkner: After hearing about your father, I really have nothing to say about my father.
Janine: ‘kay, let’s play Battleship!
Chosenshipping (SilverxBlue) - ‘Tis an adorable ‘ship. Pretty much one-sided, though.

aurevesque
August 28th, 2009, 03:39 PM
'gets up from the chair she fell out of laughing'
wow, system, your responses were HILARIOUS! I feelsorry for silver and red. Don't take teh candy RED!

empress_donna
August 30th, 2009, 04:51 AM
I haven't read much of the manga yet, but from what I have seen, I would have to say I ship red x yellow.

Maybe when I read more, i'll post here again with my updated list ^_^

SuperLink
August 30th, 2009, 05:05 AM
My favourite ship is the one that Lugia lifts up, although I gotta admit the ship that Kurt arrives at the Battle Frontier on is pretty awesome too.

I kid.

Anyway, I like Red x Green, because I always ship the main character and I dislike both Yellow and Misty.
I also support Ruby x Courtney, even though Ruby x Sapphire is pretty much canon.
And; just to annoy everyone; BANANA SHIPPING.

manhattan
August 30th, 2009, 05:31 AM
list of ships:

OldRival (Green, Blue) — It was my first ship in PokéSpe. Ever since Blue said that line ("Bing! Cute male in sights!") I was in love.

Special (Red, Yellow) — When Yellow took off the hat, I found myself witing for Red to propose to her. Or at least a half muttered "I thought I was going gay there."

MangaQuest (Gold, Crystal) — Seriously? Gold is a womanizer. Crystal is hot. Plus their interactions are just lol'able to watch.

Fatherly (Falkner, Janine) — I totally loved their fight, and when Falkner went after her I was like "Aw~", so yeah.

Candlestick (Steven Stone, Flannery) — I know, it's silly, considering it's a nevermet ship, but it's seriously one of my favorites. They're so smexy together. <3

Commoner (Diamond, Berlitz) — I support the pairing game-wise, so this was an obvious choice. I totally agree with TheSystemIsDown when she says that Pearl and Berlitz are just BFFs.

Frantic (Ruby, Sapphire) — WELL DUH. It's totally awesome, and I also support this pairing game-wise (It was the first pairing I frolicked about in Pokémon, Hoennshipping). So, yeah.

Infernal (Courtney, Flannery) — I support it because I could really picture a burning hot battle avec these two. Maybe not in a romantic way, but I could seriously see them sharing a bond of some sort.

Magmajewel (Ruby, Courtney) — "Won't you join us?" Enough said.

Graceful (Wallace, Winona) — He died (well, sort of) for her. That was just, so cute and awesome. From that instant on, I was hooked.

Tea (Bill, Daisy) — I don't know whether the name's right. I like them together, they're cute. :3

Betelgeuse (Cyrus, Mars) — Yum. Total angsty pairing.

Jak
August 30th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Jadeshipping (BluexYellow) - Well, I think it’s cute

Just cute? I cannot even begin to explain how hot that ship is. You've got the fiesty chick with the shy and reserved chick. Ah-may-zing.

Yuta78
March 27th, 2010, 06:26 PM
I support

Franticshipping. (They confessed to each other period.+Epic flashback on salamence incident+they reversed thier personaliuties because of each other+ opposits attract...I hope.)
Specialshipping.( I just like it personally because...Yellow looks cute when she blushed in ilex forest.
Oldrivalshipping. (The author gives us hints on this.)
Mangaquestshipping(The author gives us hints on this.)
Commonershipping(The author gives us hints on this.)
Emerald*Kotone.....(Hasn't been made official but they seem to be of the same age group if Kotone is like crystals younger sister...)