PDA

View Full Version : Mew/Mewtwo club

Scales
March 25th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Intro

Well me being a big fan of Mew and Mewtwo decided to start a fan club dedicated to them. I know there are big fans for both legendaries. I was very surprised there wasn't already an active group for this already

Rules:

~Respect all members

~Obey all PC rules

~Must be a fan of either Mew or Mewtwo

~in order to join you must post which is your favorite: Either your favorite is Mew, Mewtwo or undecided.

~If you wish you can post fanart which will show up on the first post and will place you in the fanart category

~please choose topics that make sense

~You can only be a co-owner if you are active in the thread or the overall forums. If one co-owner becomes inactive and you are active you may be granted Co-owner

Founder/Owner:
Nerevarine (Mewtwo)

Co-owners: (Must be active members. Only 3 allowed)
Azuman (Mew)

Artists:(Must submit fanart. Can be regular members or co-owners)

Members:
~KiTsUnE (Mew)
~Tater tot (Mew)
~Gummy (Mewtwo)
~Mewunlimited (Mewtwo)
~txteclipse (Mewtwo)
~Jezebel (Mewtwo)
~Darkrai Lv.1000 (Mew)
~txteclipse (Mewtwo)
~Zorloc(Mewtwo)
~Mewtwolover (Mewtwo)
~Arm♠ndo (Mewtwo)

BakingBluePotatoe
March 26th, 2008, 02:29 AM
MEW IS SO KAWAIII!!!! <3
And Mytsuu is just plain awsome =3

may I join?

st.jimmy
March 26th, 2008, 03:23 AM
me too!mew rocks he can learn every move:bandit:

CAN I BE CO-OWNER?!

Revendusman
March 26th, 2008, 03:27 AM
How canzu have a club based on two pokemon, LOLZ.

Scales
March 26th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Very well. Kitsune and Azuman in

Current topic: What is your favorite game sprite portrayal of Mew or Mewtwo? Mine is classic Red/Blue of Mew and Mewtwo

st.jimmy
March 26th, 2008, 01:36 PM
i agree nuthing better than vintage poké sprite!

Gummy
March 26th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Can I join? I'm a big fan of Mewtwo! Mew... meh, not so much.

Tater Tot
March 26th, 2008, 01:49 PM
I'll join ^_^

I like Mew and Mewtwo, but prefer Mew. Mew is much more powerful for the fact that it can learn any TM/HM.

Scales
March 26th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Gummy and Tater tot your in

Gummy
March 26th, 2008, 05:40 PM
What is your favorite game sprite portrayal of Mew or Mewtwo?

The Pokemon Green sprite of Mew is HILARIOUS!!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/greenspr/greenspr151.png

marz
March 26th, 2008, 05:51 PM
How canzu have a club based on two pokemon, LOLZ.

Just as easily as you can post a spam post, LOLZ.

You'll see a lot of clubs that are not only dedicated to two pokemon, but maybe even more than two. :o

Scales
March 26th, 2008, 05:55 PM

You'll see a lot of clubs that are not only dedicated to two pokemon, but maybe even more than two. :o

Thank you Mayz for contradicting him

Anyway I believe that http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr150.png this pose serves as a very threatening last boss for Pokemon Red/Blue

Revendusman
March 27th, 2008, 10:47 PM

You misunderstood me. I thought that 2 pokemon were too FEW, not to much.

BakingBluePotatoe
March 28th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Thank you Mayz for contradicting him

Anyway I believe that http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr150.png this pose serves as a very threatening last boss for Pokemon Red/Blue

now THAT is the hottest sprite EVAR =3

-stab'd-
-hit by a Psychic Blast from Mewtwo- WTF...

Scales
March 30th, 2008, 12:05 AM
I really think the pokemon Chrystal sprite was the worst. It wasn't intimidating enough

Gummy
March 30th, 2008, 09:00 AM
I agree. Every game after Crystal focused on making it look cool rather than intimidating.

mewunlimited
April 3rd, 2008, 12:55 PM
can i join?

my avatar/sig shows it all

Scales
April 5th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Yes you can Mewunlimited. I am guessing you want to be in the Mewtwo collumn

txteclipse
April 5th, 2008, 11:45 AM
I'm amazed this community is so young, seeing as Mew and Mewtwo have been around for so long.

Alright, I voted for Mewtwo. I like both, but the clone always has the better story. As for the best sprite, red/blue, definitely.

I'm also kind of fanart oriented, so I may scratch something up now and again.

Scales
April 7th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Okay then. If you post some fanart then you can be listed under the fanart area.

Gummy
April 7th, 2008, 03:20 PM
New Topic: Describe you battle with Mewtwo/Mew in the games.

I remember my first battle with Mewtwo. I found him completely by accident, already used my masterball and had only 10 ultraballs left. Amazingly, I caught him on my first go through. Mew, being at level 30, was much easier.

Scales
April 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Describe you battle with Mewtwo/Mew in the games.

Oh god I remember my first battle against Mewtwo. I was around 10 years old and was very into pokemon. I will never forget it

It was on my ancient pokemon Red. Back then I had a Blastoise and an Articuno I used Master ball on. It took me several trys to defeat the Elite Four but I eventually did. Then I went through Cerulean cave and fought Mewtwo. He obliterated all my pokemon but I managed to get in one good Blizzard with Articuno. It brought him down to around 1 HP and froze him. I used my last Ultra ball and caught him. I went crazy with excitement after that. I can still remember the joy I felt because I defeated the final boss of Pokemon Red.

Later on like only last year I decided to do the Mew glitch and fought Mew. It wasn't that memorable and I caught him quite easily.

Jezebel
April 14th, 2008, 04:12 PM
May I join?

Mewtwo is my favorite! :D

Scales
April 14th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Very well Jezebel. Mewtwo it is

Jezebel
April 14th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Yay! Thanks! ^^

Describe your battle with Mewtwo/Mew in the games.

I actually still have to beat the Elite Four in Fire red to battle him.

And I re-started both my Red and Yellow versions recently and when I was 10 I did what I wanted in the games.

Darkrai Lv.1000
April 14th, 2008, 06:35 PM
may i join plz? i like actually like both, but i would prefer Mew.
mew rulez cuz it can learn any TM/HM!
also i tied the poll too! :) (did i mention i luv mew?)

Gummy
April 14th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Well then, welcome to the club, Darkrai Lv.1000!

txteclipse
April 14th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Myep. Started my Mewtwo fanfic. This club popping up finally convinced me to do it, I guess. Edit with a link in a few seconds.

Scales
April 15th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Darkrai Lv.1000 and txteclipse are in. At least I am believing that txteclipse is in

I hope your fic is successful txteclipse

Darkrai Lv.1000
April 16th, 2008, 12:42 PM
thnx!!!

Describe your battle with Mewtwo/Mew in the games.

i can remember all the way back when i played red version (i had all three color versions! :) ), i went to this cave and found Mewtwo. i was all jumping and showing my mom and dad that i found mewtwo. (they didn't care! >_< ) i used my charizard to weaken him, then i switched to articuno and froze him. i acted like ash for a while and was like "Go PokéBall!!!" i missed twice then caught him with a Great Ball. i was so happy! when i battled the Elite Four with him and he fainted on the battle against Lance, i was like "How could Mewtwo lose? He's the strongest Pokémon ever!! He should be invincible!" it was then that i learned that even though a Pokémon is legendary, they can still lose. i was sad. but at least i got Mewtwo!!! :) :) :)

that's basically what happened. i never played FireRed or LeafGreen, so i can't describe it there. but it felt good to reach that far.

a few years later, i found out about the Mew glitch that you could use to get Mew in Lavender Town. when i tested it, it actually worked! all my Pokémon were too strong to fight so i kept throwing Great Balls until i caught it. i was lucky i didn't battle the Gambler next to the Celadon City underground house or the Slowpoke youngster up past Vermillion City. sumthing actually told me not to fight them.

And i still have that same save file now. but my yellow version is broke(all the people are glitched up looking like Missingnos, and when i save, my file gets deleted next time i play.)
so all i have left is Red and Blue.

Zorloc
April 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM
mewtwo rules!!! mew is Cute!!

my avatar shows that i love Mewtwo

Scales
April 18th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Yes Zorlock. You are in

Did you move your Mewtwo to your D/P and is it in your party?

Darkrai Lv.1000
April 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM

well actually i have never played FR/LG, so i traded for a Mewtwo. its in my party but not my "non-legendary" party. mewtwo is great when it comes to speed and strength!

Mewtwolover
April 19th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I like to join. I love Mewtwo.

Scales
April 19th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Yes Mewtwolover your in

I don't own D/P. Nor do I own Fr/Lg anymore. When I get a DS everything will change.

FenderX
April 21st, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hey, ima Mewtwo fan since pokemon blue came out,may i PLEASE join?

Scales
April 22nd, 2008, 04:34 PM
Yes Arm♠ndo your in Mewtwo fan

txteclipse
April 22nd, 2008, 05:03 PM

I did move it into D/P, but I haven't fully trained it yet, and I don't expect it will find its way into my party (I try to avoid legendaries in my teams). If I was just picking up a quick game, I would probably use it, but otherwise legendary use is frowned upon in the metagame.

Scales
April 22nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
Okay new topic

Did you ever get Mew? Either using the Mew glitch or getting it legit?

txteclipse
April 22nd, 2008, 06:42 PM

I got two from the GTS: one was obviously fake, while the other seemed legit.

Gummy
April 23rd, 2008, 02:06 PM

Heck yeah, but I started over my D/P, leaving my Mewtwo behind.

Yeah, I went to that island in Emerald and caught it.

Scales
April 25th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Is the first pokemon movie your favorite pokemon movie?

Definitely. No doubt about it

Darkrai Lv.1000
May 10th, 2008, 12:09 PM

i got Mew both ways!!!
i went to the TRU event to get a MYSTRY Mew, then migrated to Pearl. also i got a shiny Faraway Island Mew from a friend.
i used the mew glitch in my pokemon red to get mew. i wonder if the mew glitch works in FR/LG?

Is the first pokemon movie your favorite pokemon movie?
yes it is!!! i love that one! nothing better than the first of something!!!

Mongoose V
March 7th, 2009, 06:23 PM
May I join please?

Mewtwo is my all time favourite!

IcePokemonRox
March 8th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Mew rox Mewtwo? nah i dont like Mewtwo

Alysa
March 9th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Hi my name is Alysa and I am an absolute Mew fan. I kind of dispise Mewtwo since he was created by humans and often wonder at the fact that Mewtwo was created my Mew's DNA, so wouldn't that make "Him" a "her"?

Crystal-Heart
March 9th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Can I be in the club? I adore Mew, she's my fav, tied with Raichu. I also love Mewtwo, he's so awesome!

To answer a few topics.
Fav. Sprite portrayals
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/0e/Spr_2s_151.pnghttp://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/53/Spr_4d_150.png
~Silver~ ~Diamond/Pearl~

There's not much of a battle, I just use a Masterball. However, once I used my Masterball to catch Moltres in Blue. When I went to catch Mewtwo all I had was some Hyperballs and a Pokeball. I weakened him down to one HP, used all my Hyperballs, which he broke, and then I used my remaining Pokeball and caught him!

Yeah, I currently have Mewtwo in my Pearl, he'll be moved into Platinum soon enough though.

I got Mew legit back in the Red/Blue days. Now I just GameShark LeafGreen and trade it into Pearl..it won't listen in LeafGreen, but it'll listen in Pearl.

Yes, Pokemon the First Movie is my fav.

Note: I refer to my Mew as a girl and my Mewtwo as a boy.

txteclipse
March 9th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Scales hasn't been here in quite a while, guys. I don't really know if this thread is going to stay afloat without him.

Mew-Mewwer1
March 11th, 2009, 03:07 AM
I wanna join! I just love mew! He's so cute...