PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Story by Trace :3

Trace
March 28th, 2008, 05:34 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tré
March 28th, 2008, 06:42 PM
T_T..... X( ...its a good story.... and i learned the lesson "love your loveones before the world comes to end" too bad the story ended badly.......

Trace
March 28th, 2008, 06:43 PM
T_T..... X( its a good story.... and i learned the lesson "love your loveones before the world comes to end" too bad the story ended badly bad its cool....
Hehe, thanks ;)
Yes, the ending was a bit sad, but I don't want a cliché "the world is saved" story. I always find movies similar to this result in the same. So I wanted a twist. :)

Tré
March 29th, 2008, 04:09 PM
right.... so make another one..... your a good story writer keep it goin..

Trace
March 29th, 2008, 04:24 PM
right.... so make another one..... your a good story writer keep it goin..
I'm writing a longer story. I'm only done one chapter...I'm trying to think if I should post it or write more. ^_^

Always and Never
March 29th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Wow Duncan. You did good. I was a little weary that it wasn't one of your hilarious comics or funny jokes, but it was good. What was your grade?

Trace
March 29th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Wow Duncan. You did good. I was a little weary that it wasn't one of your hilarious comics or funny jokes, but it was good. What was your grade?
Not sure yet. My English teacher is HARSH, usually gives me Cs for this kinda work. o_O

Always and Never
March 30th, 2008, 12:34 AM
Well, A for creaticity in a dark, apocalyptic way O_O