PDA

View Full Version : What would you put on your wish tag???

ANIMANGA
July 20th, 2004, 01:35 PM
A wish tag is a tag that, you write down what wish you want on the tag, the tag is acctually those green things on Jirachi's head. WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR?

GymLeaderLance99
July 20th, 2004, 02:33 PM
I'd wish for the ability to become a Super Saiyan 3 lol. No, really.

Da_Green_Teddy
July 20th, 2004, 03:01 PM
I would wish for the ability to assume the form of any creature I please whenever I want!

Abskull
July 20th, 2004, 03:57 PM
I would wish to be something like Ditto, and change into any thing (animal, person, creature, etc.) that I want at any time!

Steeleon
July 21st, 2004, 11:03 AM
I would wish to be mroe self confident and to not let fera rul my life.... oO Uhh..yea....

ANIMANGA
July 21st, 2004, 11:35 AM
Wow, I didn't think there would be this many responses, figured like 1 person would write in here and tell me to goway or somthing, have fun!

I would also like to have the ability to become any creature/object.

Turn into form of: desk lamp!

Spirit
July 21st, 2004, 04:17 PM
Deoxys on my Sapphire.lol

Pogiforce-14
July 21st, 2004, 06:20 PM
I would wish that anything I imagined would come to life on a whim. (oh, the possibilities. :D)

Da_Green_Teddy
July 22nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
Um.. Ew :paranoid: I'd probably also wish for psychic powers :cool:

Ashs_grrl
July 23rd, 2004, 05:44 AM
hmmmm....lets see.....I would wish that i could go see Simple Plan in concert again and this time meet David Desrosies since last time i only go to see Pierre XD

Pogiforce-14
July 23rd, 2004, 06:19 AM
Um.. Ew :paranoid: I'd probably also wish for psychic powers :cool:

No, not like that. :) I mean like imagine pokemonr eal and they become real, or imagine that I had super powers like Goku and i would have them. imagine that yugioh cards contained the same power as in teh show. i always wish that the shows I watch were real, and with that power, It could happen. i wasn't thinking nasty things when I said that. :D

Shana
July 23rd, 2004, 10:52 AM
I would wish for world peace! :D

ScArLetSkye
July 23rd, 2004, 05:36 PM
-Thinks- Hm.... I would wish for the ability to go into my favorite books, movies, games, etc., be my made up character there (Or just a already made character.), and then leave whenever I want (And enter whenever I want.), and so that it wouldn't take up any time at all in this world (I would turn back into myself, of course, when I leave.).

That has always been my sole wish... -sighs-

oni flygon
July 23rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
I'd wish that I'd get all of my favorite mangas! XD
Other wise...I'd like Yellow to be an exsisting person in my life... ^_^

Da_Green_Teddy
July 24th, 2004, 09:29 AM
No, not like that. :) I mean like imagine pokemonr eal and they become real, or imagine that I had super powers like Goku and i would have them. imagine that yugioh cards contained the same power as in teh show. i always wish that the shows I watch were real, and with that power, It could happen. i wasn't thinking nasty things when I said that. :D
I know, I was just kiddin' :laugh:

AngelWolfie
July 24th, 2004, 10:16 AM
I'd wish the whole world was as rural and beutiful as Alaska, and that the wolf population would go up! ^_^ Or that this room wasn't so hot X.x;;

Tierce
July 24th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I would wish that I could finally beat Final Fantasy 8.

Shion
August 23rd, 2004, 05:23 AM
Doesn't this go in Pokemon Trivia and Games?

Sunrise's Dragon
August 23rd, 2004, 09:59 AM
I would wish million wishes more. :D No, really. Maybe I hope that Hogwarts would be true, and I go there . (Didn't you know that? ^^)

Or then I hope World's peace. O: ) Eh.

I want travel to Thailand! Or Japan!

Yes, I want million wishes more.

oni flygon
August 23rd, 2004, 10:18 AM
Isn't this thread revived? O_O

Flygon trainer
August 23rd, 2004, 11:19 PM
Isn't this thread revived? O_O

Yes, but since it's revived, I might as well post my wish.

About four-hundred tons of explosves would work well.

zsun_44
August 23rd, 2004, 11:34 PM
i would put:
i wish for an infinite uncorrupted wishes, including this one.