PDA

View Full Version : Custom Trainer sprite Request thread(ComehereIfyouwantmetomakeyouaTrainerSprite)

Mudkip84
July 20th, 2004, 04:02 PM
So..
Uh Start asking mefor stuff!

Note: Some Might come out really bad since I`m editing it from old sprites from the games

rayquaza master z
July 22nd, 2004, 12:21 PM
right....do we gust ask you how we want it or do you need a link

Mudkip84
July 22nd, 2004, 01:46 PM
You ask me!

Note It should Come out Really Bad
So if you want me to do it good Give me a few days okay?

Are you requesting?

Note: It can only be a Trainer!
It depends on the Trainers I have
After you request I`ll Tell you If I have a sprite for that or that!
They are Edited from Other Trainer Pictures!

santadidit102
July 25th, 2004, 04:12 PM
hey, can u make a gary sprite w/ pink hair, him on his left knee and holding a lightsaber w/ his right hand.....porvavor y muchos gracias......(btw i would like the sprite to be 4rm firered/leafgreen...)

Mudkip84
July 26th, 2004, 07:29 AM
uh...

I could do the pink hair part but not the part on his knee and stuff..

How about I make you one of him with just Pink hair and the sword/saber thingy?

rayquaza master z
July 26th, 2004, 02:50 PM
um can I have like maxi with gust black clothese and red hair thanx

Mudkip84
July 26th, 2004, 02:54 PM
uh...
I have a bad memory..

Who`s Maxi?

Is he Team Magma`s leader?

Febbie8
July 26th, 2004, 03:13 PM
yes maxie is team magmas leader :P

rayquaza master z
July 26th, 2004, 03:25 PM
yeah thats right o and wen youre done can you like put it in my sig cux i dont know how.

Mudkip84
July 26th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Okay!

It will be done in a few Days or hours!

Here`s How to put it in your sig

Load the attachment
Copy the url
Go to Edit Signature in Cp(Control panel)
Press image
Insert the Url

It`s as simple as that!
It`s Looks long but it takes short!

rayquaza master z
July 26th, 2004, 03:50 PM
thanx alot see ya i got to go check on other things

Merzbau
July 26th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Hey mudkip? You want me to help you out with some of these requests? Yea, I know you haven't got many yet...I was just asking...I am an ok spriter I guess...

Mudkip84
July 26th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Okay!

When I get more..

My sprites aren`t Hand - made there edited from other sprites..

I can`t send the Sprites through Pm
They have to be here

No stealing

Mephias
July 27th, 2004, 08:49 AM
could you make me a sprite with the guys head on the attachment a black cape and a fire looking outfit....you might not want to use the body though maybe somthin else just make sure its got the fire touch, lol

Mudkip84
July 27th, 2004, 11:54 AM
er...

What are you talking about?

Explain more..

rayquaza master z
August 7th, 2004, 06:15 PM
i think he means an outfit that looks like its made out of fire but not on fire a black cape and the head of the attatchment but dont use the bodie

Mudkip84
August 8th, 2004, 10:06 AM
uhh....

I can`t Do that..

I can only do Basic editing to the sprites..

Sorry I took so long , I`ve been too lazt to do anything..

So uh.. can that other person request something more easier?

And the person who wanted the Maxie one , I`ll make as soon as I get a Maxie sprite

*Goes on Pokemonelite2000 for the sprites*

hka18
April 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM
ok one: do you do DS sprites or GBA sprites? Or both? Cuz i need sprites for both but they're basically the same sprite; just a DS version and a GBA version. AND, lol, can you make the sprites ready to be inserted into the ROMS? Like how they are when you view them with Tinke or Tile Molester? Sorry for all of these specifications... Anyway, what i'm wanting is an Overworld, Trainer Card, Mugshot, BackSprite, and V.S. Sprite (if you can't do all of that, it's ok) of Michael (the main character in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness). I would think that Brendan's base would be good for the GBA version and Gold (from HGSS) would be a good base for the NDS version. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Logiedan
April 25th, 2013, 05:16 PM
ok one: do you do DS sprites or GBA sprites? Or both? Cuz i need sprites for both but they're basically the same sprite; just a DS version and a GBA version. AND, lol, can you make the sprites ready to be inserted into the ROMS? Like how they are when you view them with Tinke or Tile Molester? Sorry for all of these specifications... Anyway, what i'm wanting is an Overworld, Trainer Card, Mugshot, BackSprite, and V.S. Sprite (if you can't do all of that, it's ok) of Michael (the main character in Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness). I would think that Brendan's base would be good for the GBA version and Gold (from HGSS) would be a good base for the NDS version. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Please do not revive threads over a month old. This is a just a little over a month. About 9 years.

Closed