*Deoxys
*Rayquaza
*Bagon
*Huntail
*Gorebyss
Please help if u can tell me

Kairi
October 18th, 2003, 08:54 PM
Deoxys can not be obtained legitimately.

Mawile is Ruby only, in the cave on Dewford Island.

Rayquaza is in the Sky Pillar, you can get to it once you have defeated the Elite Four. Fly to Pacifidlog, then SURF north and left til you get to it. You will need the Mach Bike to cross all the broken panels without stopping.

Bagon is found in Meteor Falls, you need Waterfall. Go deeper into the cave with it, and you will find a small room with Dragon Claw inside, Walk around here for Bagon.

Huntail and Gorebyss evolve by trading Clamperl when it is holding either the Deepsea Fang, or Deepsea scale.

bna_li
November 7th, 2003, 12:05 AM
I bet theres something wrong with my Sapphire. I met a Mawile.

Spyke
November 7th, 2003, 07:56 AM
I bet theres something wrong with my Sapphire. I met a Mawile.
maybe your game has that pokewhateveryou call it.

Altaria_Lover
November 9th, 2003, 09:27 AM

Rayquaza is in the Sky Pillar, you can get to it once you have defeated the Elite Four. Fly to Pacifidlog, then SURF north and left til you get to it. You will need the Mach Bike to cross all the broken panels without stopping.

Bagon is found in Meteor Falls, you need Waterfall. Go deeper into the cave with it, and you will find a small room with Dragon Claw inside, Walk around here for Bagon.

Huntail and Gorebyss evolve by trading Clamperl when it is holding either the Deepsea Fang, or Deepsea scale.

Huntail is obtained trading it with the deep sea tooth. Not the deep sea fang.

Altaria_Lover
November 9th, 2003, 09:31 AM

How do you get a JIRACHI AND A DEOXYS? I need them ASAP!!! So cute, Jirachi...

Frostweaver
November 9th, 2003, 12:25 PM
Jirachi is a promotion just like Mew and somewhat Celebi... it comes along with a rare berry too. Jirachi is unobtainable without a gameshark, safe to say...

You may have seen a trainer's Mawile in your sapphire game, not a wild one...

bna_li
November 9th, 2003, 10:31 PM
No i saw it and theres that location thingy.

Frostweaver
November 10th, 2003, 12:12 AM
hmm... if that is the case and if you played on ROM, would you mind to share your save file with us? It would be very interesting to do further investigation with this strange occurrence...

Spyke
November 10th, 2003, 04:07 PM
yeah plus i'm in the mood to play peoples saved games

FrostSpark
December 18th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Where exactly did it say that you can catch Mawiles?(I have Ruby Version, so I'd know)

FrostSpark
December 18th, 2003, 12:28 AM
Somebody say something already!!!

Frostweaver
December 18th, 2003, 01:07 AM

please read the posts posted out already... and don't bump a topic... be patient. Someone will come and answer the question. Or next time ask the question in 'simple question' section and we'll try our best to answer your questions.

Sleek
December 18th, 2003, 03:28 AM
Bna_li most likely has an older rom of the Ruby and Sapphire games. When i got one of the older ones, it was Ruby. I was able to say the pokemon from both games though (Lotad, Sableye, etc.). It made for an intresting Latios/as hunt...Anyway, the earlier roms were bugged, and there is no way he could have seen jirachi. At all. Even with a bug. He probably used the Gameshark and doesn't understand what a Modifier Code is. BTW, the older rom was not even half English.

PS: No one knows if you can even get Deoxys at a promo yet, only Jirachi...

E. Master
December 18th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Read this to get jirachi www.pokemongames.com this should help if you want it. :nervous: :nervous:

vinni95
February 23rd, 2004, 07:19 AM
hello can anyone tell me where to catch these pokemon regice regirock and registeel please

vinni95
February 23rd, 2004, 11:52 AM
and mawile you can catch in two places sky pillar and that one cave in dewford city.

Hiroshi Sotomura
February 23rd, 2004, 12:44 PM
Please, don't double post or revive old topics. SIMPLE QUESTIONS now serves these purposes.