PDA

View Full Version : The Comedians Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Rift
October 18th, 2003, 09:11 PM
This is for anyone who just wants to come and hang out! Chat about any comedy youve ever seen here!

John Denver
October 20th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Ha...ha ha ha...comedy...I know that's latin for something

Come Die

Well anway...I think the funniest thing I;ve seen here is...when Chaskis Sato came to these forums in the first place...

BOO ya!

Arcanine
October 20th, 2003, 07:26 AM
Ha...ha ha ha...comedy...I know that's latin for something

Come Die

Well anway...I think the funniest thing I;ve seen here is...when Chaskis Sato came to these forums in the first place...

BOO ya!
*Looks at Dakota* This thread was closed.
Scott just get your club approved (click below), then I will join.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121

Arcanine
November 11th, 2003, 10:00 PM
Well since no one is going to give Approval of this club then I will.
*Opened*

Rift
November 11th, 2003, 10:08 PM
Cool! so i just saw "Adam Sandlers Eight Crazy Nights" I think ya gotta be drunk when ya watch it cause i think its an "Adult" comedy cause theres deer eating s**t and a bunch of other "Adult content* and all that other junk!

Arcanine
November 11th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Cool! so i just saw "Adam Sandlers Eight Crazy Nights" I think ya gotta be drunk when ya watch it cause i think its an "Adult" comedy cause theres deer eating s**t and a bunch of other "Adult content* and all that other junk!
On Second though I think I like it better closed. XD

John Denver
November 12th, 2003, 01:37 PM
hmm...

I remember the funniest movie I ever saw...was definately Kung Pow

*swingin a chain swingin a chain*

BOO ya!

Porygon
November 12th, 2003, 01:43 PM
Lol, I have a Matrix Cow video from Kung Pow!

Arcanine
November 12th, 2003, 01:49 PM
On AFV (America's Funniest Videos) thay had a talking cat. And on the news thay had a cat with no litter box, it used the Toilet. And thay had a cat that could eat food (not cat food) with a fork.

invinible
November 13th, 2003, 11:06 PM
I would join this club if I was funny.

Sapphire
November 14th, 2003, 03:46 PM
Oh, this is open again?

h.m.....

HELLO! anyways!

punkie90
November 14th, 2003, 06:06 PM
the funniest thing i've ever seen is when the comedians are on bet!
there really funny!

Sapphire
November 14th, 2003, 06:10 PM
Okay, this place is opened..

I dont see many comedy stuff..-__-
but, this one person like scanned yugioh manga stuff, and made their own version, and this one, Bakura's Yami was telling him that he was really a girl and that he should wear pink, and that the millenium ring was for 'girls.' it was actually funny, one of the few funny things im lucky enough to see...

punkie90
November 15th, 2003, 07:08 AM
yes it, so say something that was funny.

Iveechan
November 17th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Geez Arcanine, take a chill pill.

Anyway...

Anyone else a fan of Mel Brooks movies? There's a few things in "Dracula" Dead and Loving it" that stick in my mind. When Dracula appears and he says "Children of the night... what a mess they make" and there's bat guano on the steps. Oh yeah, and this other scene when he has a "daymare" while sleeping.

Which movie was one of the worst attempts at a comedy? Austin Powers 3.

Rift
November 17th, 2003, 04:22 PM
Yeah i heard that Austin Powers movie was pretty sad...well a couple years ago my fave movie was Shrek! :laugh:

punkie90
November 17th, 2003, 05:22 PM
shrek? shrek gets kinda boring after u've seen it 20 times * like me * * cough *

Phantom Angel
November 18th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Yeah i heard that Austin Powers movie was pretty sad...well a couple years ago my fave movie was Shrek! :laugh:My power was pretty sad...? XDDDDD
*made everyone cry by stab onion on everyone's eyes*
Eh? Not enough?
*stab with pepper*
Okay.

DUDE!!!

Rift
November 18th, 2003, 07:31 PM
shrek? shrek gets kinda boring after u've seen it 20 times * like me * * cough *
exactly its funny the first 5 times though! :P

Dizzy
November 19th, 2003, 12:38 PM
On AFV (America's Funniest Videos) thay had a talking cat. And on the news thay had a cat with no litter box, it used the Toilet. And thay had a cat that could eat food (not cat food) with a fork.

OMG! That reminds me of a Story .. My aunt had this cat back in the old country and everytime it sat on the throne it called my aunts name. DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.... DOLLLLLLLLLLLLLY, and it would stay stuff like how ya doing... OMG I ALMOST DIED WHEN I HEARD THAT STORY

punkie90
November 19th, 2003, 05:06 PM
exactly its funny the first 5 times though!

i know! I' m not shure y i got the dvd tho! lol!

Rift
November 19th, 2003, 05:57 PM
Geez Dizzy that cat sounds alot more interesting than my cat! even though my cat thinks its a dog! :D

John Denver
November 23rd, 2003, 07:16 PM
what do you get when you cross a walrus and a cantelope?

give up?

give up?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

*slips and falls on face*

boo ya...

Greed
November 23rd, 2003, 08:02 PM
If goofy and Pluto are both dogs, then why does one walk on all fours and the other on two? ()O_o;;

Weak joke, but I'll post more.. >_______<;;

*gets killed falling knives*

Soph
November 23rd, 2003, 11:01 PM
what do you get when you cross a walrus and a cantelope?

give up?

give up?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

*slips and falls on face*

boo ya...
i know im not a member of this club i still have to post tho, just once...

WAHOOO! DAKOTA IS BACK! NOW I CAN LAUGH AGAIN! no one has made me laugh much while Dakota was gone Dakota you have the funny gene in your system i would hate to see your future kids...

*watches lots of little Dakota's runnn about*

this place is dooommmeeed! get them ouuTTTTT!

well anyways that was my long way of saying....GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK DAKOTA! WE HAVE OUR TOP COMEDIAN BACK, YIPPEEEE!

John Denver
November 24th, 2003, 07:11 PM

WAHOOO! DAKOTA IS BACK! NOW I CAN LAUGH AGAIN! no one has made me laugh much while Dakota was gone Dakota you have the funny gene in your system i would hate to see your future kids...

well anyways that was my long way of saying....GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK DAKOTA! WE HAVE OUR TOP COMEDIAN BACK, YIPPEEEE!

*get's off his hizzle for shizzle*

Why thank you very mucha soph...hehe...I like having an admierer...

JOKE!

What do Michael Jackson and Wal-Mart have in common?

give up?

give up?

Boys Pants! Half off!

*rated PG-13*

BOO ya!

Rift
November 24th, 2003, 07:24 PM

well anyways that was my long way of saying....GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK DAKOTA! WE HAVE OUR TOP COMEDIAN BACK, YIPPEEEE! *shrugs* okay fine Dakota and Austin can take their rightful place of the PC comedians...heck who was i kiddin...thinking I could actually be funny... :(

Greed
November 25th, 2003, 01:28 PM
What are you thinking, Falcon?! You're hilarious! You're my fav comedian just like Dakota is!

Please don't be so negative on yourself, :( I like you cus ur funny, hun!! *I can't believe I said that! XD* You're funny so don't be mean to me by saying you aren't!

Bad Falcon! No cookies for you, aww, who am I kidding? >_<; *gives Falcon some cookies*

*gets killed by unfunny people*

Greed
November 25th, 2003, 02:00 PM
BTW, This is a comedian's thread, so let me feed yall some idiot stuff O_o;;;

Dumbest Lawsuits:

~*~*~*
A Canadian man is suing a New York coffee shop after suffering what he calls damage to his manhood. His *dude thingy* was pinched between the toilet seat and bowl when he reached forward for toilet paper. He is asking for $1 million to compensate for his "dire and permanent" injuries. His wife is also suing for $500,000, claiming her husband cannot perform his marital duties.

~*~*~

A man is suing a bank that he attempted to rob. After employees of the bank realized he was deaf, they were able to talk during the attempted robbery, which made it easy for them to stall the would-be robber until police arrived. The failed bank robber is suing the bank for discrimination.

~*~*~*

17-year-old Ricky Higgins is suing his high school after he was kicked off the basketball team for driving drunk. He is suing for $100,000 and would like to be reinstated on the team. His lawyers claim that he is an alcoholic, and that his disability is covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

~*~*~

I'll come up with more later! ^____^;;;

*gets shot down*

Rift
November 25th, 2003, 03:43 PM
Sorry CaRtOON...i was having a real crumy day yesterday...well im feeling hyper again today! oh CaRtOON those were hilarious! :laugh:

Sapphire
November 25th, 2003, 04:24 PM
Scott! I cant beleive you even thought that! Youre the funniest person I know! you idiot! ^^ ( I care ) I cant think of a funny thing..hm...

If you Lie. You Die.

That...was random...

Rift
November 25th, 2003, 04:28 PM
but...Ally i lied once! *falls into a coma*

Sapphire
November 25th, 2003, 04:38 PM
but...Ally i lied once! *falls into a coma*
*laughs* what did you lie for? *laughs some more* see, i care! *laughs even more!*

Rift
November 25th, 2003, 07:02 PM
I lied one day saying that i could drive! :P

John Denver
November 25th, 2003, 07:11 PM
*crashes in through ceiling*

BAM! Well anyway, I heard this other funny crap...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

give up?

give up?

Because it freaking FELT LIKE IT!!

*breathes heavily*

Man, I gotta find some better material.

Oh, this man once sued this old lady cause he was on her roof one night trying to steal her stuff when he falls through the roof and lands on some knives which cut open his knee. He won the suing thing to!

man

BOO ya!

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 02:03 PM
my little brother told me this one (its not that funny though)

why did the chicken cross the road?

cause KFC was on the other side!

Greed
November 26th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Sorry CaRtOON...i was having a real crumy day yesterday...well im feeling hyper again today! oh CaRtOON those were hilarious! :laugh:
*Gives Falcon a bag of cookies* Good boy! You learned your lesson! ^-^ I'm glad u liked them, I'm not so funny at time >___<;;

P.S. Those lawsuits ARE real! XD!

More dumb Lawsuits:

~*~*~*~

Carl Truman, 19, won $74,000 and medical expenses after he sued the neighbor who ran over his hand. His neighbor claimed that he did not realize Truman was stealing his hubcaps at the time.

~*~*~*~

A man sued the city of San Diego for $5.4 million after he suffered emotional trauma at an Elton John concert in Municipal Stadium. The man says that a woman was using the men's urinal, a sight that he claims he found extremely upsetting.

~*~*~*~

Robert Lee Brock, an inmate in Virginia, has filed a lawsuit against himself, claiming that he violated his own civil rights by getting arrested. He is suing for $5 million and is asking the state to pay, since he can't have an income in prison.

That's it ^_^;

For now!!!

*gets killed savagely by amazons*

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 03:34 PM
dang them people are idiots!

iv got a really funny joke ill tell it to you guys later!

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 04:39 PM
Tell us now! Tell us now! ^^

TOday we were playing a trivia game and my little sister read the answer instead of the question. she said "Washington Post." It was pretty funny...I think

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 04:43 PM
its like "heres the question: Washington Post! whats the answer?" "um...1928?" :P

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 04:46 PM
^^ hehe ya..I wonder what the question was....hm....

On my friends English paragraph (i was looking through her stuff) Her first sentence was; "Have you ever seen a Christmas Tree?" It was soo funny! ^^ It was! It was!

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 04:52 PM
later tonight ill post the joke! its got a couple bad words but ill substitue! :P

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 05:01 PM
That sounds promising..

Once I went up north with my friend, and her little sister got this movie for birthday which was on the last day there. when we were driving back we put on the movie. it was all screwed up. it kept on getting all fuzzy and everytime it did that my friend would turn to me and say "I wonder what they're doing now." Or "I thought this was a kids movie!?" It was soo funny, then they took the movie back and got a better one...

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 05:17 PM
You were watchin a movie in your car.. :( give me your car! :D

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 05:19 PM
Actually, it was her car..I want her car!!!

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 05:27 PM
*steals Allys friends car and takes a joyride* Im wanted in three states and a province for grand theft auto! :laugh:

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 06:03 PM
Oh, now thats nice to..hey, THATs MY FRIENDS CAR!!!

well, while youre at it..go down to georgia. and PICK ME UP A souvenier!

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 06:14 PM
*comes back with Andy in his car* well doesnt Andy live in Georgia! :laugh: heres your souviner!

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 06:26 PM
Souvenier! yay! and andy? yay!

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 06:32 PM
No, ANdy is your souviner! *drives off to D.C to steal the presidents car...

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 06:45 PM
*gives andy to soph* I WANT A REAL souvenier! *stalks scott*

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 08:43 PM
um...*gives Ally a Beaver Warrior Yugioh card* will this help?

Sapphire
November 27th, 2003, 08:47 PM
*looks at it * okay, but IM STILL GONNA STALK YOU!!!! ^__^

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 11:19 PM
*gives Ally a country singer* is that better?

John Denver
November 28th, 2003, 05:44 AM
Actually I think that'd be worse...

BOO ya!

Sapphire
November 28th, 2003, 07:29 AM
hm...*thinks* I'm gonna stalk you....no matter what you give me...

Gengar
November 28th, 2003, 08:46 AM
Get this.

Why did the Gengar cross the road?

~()~()~~~~
He didnt , a car went starit through hm!!

Sapphire
November 28th, 2003, 08:54 AM
ooooh!

interesting

once, my little sister asked;

what year did the war of 1812 take place?

and I just looked at her 0_o

Rift
November 28th, 2003, 09:07 AM
ooooh!

interesting

once, my little sister asked;

what year did the war of 1812 take place?

and I just looked at her 0_oI didnt even know there was a war back then! :laugh: okay here comes the joke!

One day a guy was drivin around and he just got done eating this huge thing of Chili and about 15 minutes later he got this horriple gut ache he said "I think im gonna have to take a $hit" but the guy couldnt find a gas station or a place to take a dump anywhere and all up came a gas station and an old man widdling wood with a monkey by him said "How ya doin sonny?" and the guy in the car asked "Wheres the cr**per?" and the old man said "You wanna see my monkeys?" And then the dude in the car said "No! wheres the bathroom!" and then the old man said "Its in the back but watch out for the monkeys!" and then the dude went back to the outhouse and just had the worst Diarhhea for like a half hour. when he was done and looked over...there was no toilet paper! the dude looked around to the door and the words on the door said "WIpe A$$ with two fingures" so the dude did it and then he saw a hole in the door and it said "Put fingures in hole" so he did and the old dudes monkey came down and hit his "poopy" fingures with a brick and dude went "OUCH!!!" and he stuck the "poopy" fingures in his mouth to make the pain go away...can ya guess what he got instead? :laugh:

Sapphire
November 28th, 2003, 09:11 AM
okay.... this aint funny but one day, I was kinda awake and my sister said, "You have to go to school." and I got dressed and then my sister said . "It's summer vacation." I woke up at 6 and got into my uniform for nothing!

Rift
November 28th, 2003, 09:15 AM
you have to were uniforms to school? wow...well my buddy Sterling told me that joke!

Sapphire
November 28th, 2003, 09:22 AM
you have to were uniforms to school? wow...well my buddy Sterling told me that joke!
Yes, most private schools do...I hate wearing uniforms..
erm...
Once, at camp we were telling scary stories and i got freaked out. and then my friend pointed behind me and said "Look, its a-" Then I screamed and she started cracking up. It was a penny behind me...0_0

Rift
November 28th, 2003, 09:28 AM
I did that to my buddy once when he were camping in the micro woods behind my house! me and my cousin where playing a joke on a couple of my friends and we said there was a giant black beast with red eyes...and we made fake foot prints...and we saw a dear and we siad "ITS THE CREATURE!!!!" and they went screamin and running...it was hilarious! :laugh:

Sapphire
November 28th, 2003, 02:16 PM
A deer...haha, black beast with red eyes...red eyes..I've heard that somewhere before..Once, my friend hit her head against a wall and I swear, you could hear an echo! (theres nothing in her head!)

Greed
November 28th, 2003, 06:04 PM
I didnt even know there was a war back then! :laugh: okay here comes the joke!

One day a guy was drivin around and he just got done eating this huge thing of Chili and about 15 minutes later he got this horriple gut ache he said "I think im gonna have to take a $hit" but the guy couldnt find a gas station or a place to take a dump anywhere and all up came a gas station and an old man widdling wood with a monkey by him said "How ya doin sonny?" and the guy in the car asked "Wheres the cr**per?" and the old man said "You wanna see my monkeys?" And then the dude in the car said "No! wheres the bathroom!" and then the old man said "Its in the back but watch out for the monkeys!" and then the dude went back to the outhouse and just had the worst Diarhhea for like a half hour. when he was done and looked over...there was no toilet paper! the dude looked around to the door and the words on the door said "WIpe A$$ with two fingures" so the dude did it and then he saw a hole in the door and it said "Put fingures in hole" so he did and the old dudes monkey came down and hit his "poopy" fingures with a brick and dude went "OUCH!!!" and he stuck the "poopy" fingures in his mouth to make the pain go away...can ya guess what he got instead? :laugh:
ROTFLMFAO!!! Ewwww!!! Sh*t fingers!!!! XD!

Here's a weird joke..

A man went to a wizard.

Man: Wizard, I need u to help me with a curse!

Wizard: Alright, do u want me to remove it?

Man: Yes

Wizard: Alright, it'll cost u 1,000 bucks.

Man: Here! *gives money*

Wizard: Now, I need u to tell me the exact words that were said to put u the curse..

Man: I remember them exactly! They're.. I now pronounce you man and wife.

Umm.. not that funny, but hey! ^_^;

*gets murdered by sh*it fingers*

John Denver
November 29th, 2003, 02:08 PM
Hmm...

ok, I got a decent funny joke...

These two ladies are having a conversation

Woman1- Do you know the best form of birth control?

Woman2- No

Woman1- That's it!

hehe...eh...ok fine it wasn't that great, I'm working on it...

BOO ya!

Shingo`
November 29th, 2003, 02:27 PM
Someone PMed me to join the C4. Is this it?

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 02:54 PM
who PMed ya? i sure the heck didnt? this isnt the C4 anyway! :P

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 03:06 PM
This is just a place where comedic ( is that a word? ) people come and post stuff...

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 03:15 PM
nah, i made it for people to post funny things! but that works to Ally! ^^

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Everthing I post works! fwwwwhhhhaaaaaahhhaaa!!

Im special.!!

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Hey Ally you writing like that so no one can find out your special! :laugh:

Sapphire
November 29th, 2003, 05:48 PM
I don't mean to! It just came out that way!

IM SPECIAL!!!!!

^____^

invinible
November 29th, 2003, 08:14 PM
I think I would like to join anyways.

Go to 8 Bit theather (http://www.nuklearpower.com) and look for the comic special Thanksgiving '03: Cheap Cop Out--I Mean--Mail Bag! for something really funny.

Sapphire, tell your sister that the War of 1812 occur in 2297.

DarkMagicianGirl
November 29th, 2003, 08:35 PM
i guess i will join.........FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!I'M CURRENTLY HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FEAR DA HYPERNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

reading those pots........you people scare me o-o

DarkMagicianGirl
November 29th, 2003, 08:43 PM
What's Ya Flava!!!!!!tell Me What's Ya Flava!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine Is Raspberry!^^

Phantom Angel
November 29th, 2003, 09:42 PM
Mine is...what's you dream? XD
Austin : I have a dream!
Steven : What is your dream?
Austin : To have a dream!
Steven : Go bug yourself.

Rift
November 29th, 2003, 11:11 PM
I like eggs...and guys this threads just to chat about funny stuff! you dont have to be a member of C4 to come here!

Phantom Angel
November 29th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Mabe...
Do you have a dream, Scott?

Shingo`
November 30th, 2003, 02:41 PM
--> Well... here's the PM.
--
PM from ashley03
i think u should try to be a member of the C4!!i think u got what it takes 2 be a funny person!!ask falcon for more info.!!!

ciao,ashley03

So can anyone tell me who Falcon is and what it's about?

Arcanine
November 30th, 2003, 03:42 PM
So can anyone tell me who Falcon is and what it's about?Falcon is Sapphire Latios, and if you look at his sig you will see the members of the C4 club.

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Ashley03!? shes the most annoying member iv ever met!!! and people must think you have to try out for C4...plus...i dont know if your that funny Shingo'? prove ot me you are funny!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Shingo`
November 30th, 2003, 04:23 PM
Guess I'll try out. -] Look at the PM's.

Greed
November 30th, 2003, 04:57 PM
Uh oh, wait a minute! This isn't Falcon!

*Austin Power's Voice*
It's a girl, BABY!

*Tries to take Falcon's "mask" off*

Falcon: It's me, you idiot!

O_O;; Oops.. ^_____________^;;;;

*Turns to Shingo*

You're not human! You're a machine, BABY!

*Tries to take off Shingo's "mask" off too*

*everyone crowds on CaRtOON and kills her*

Geometric-sama
November 30th, 2003, 05:20 PM
I'm a member of C4, and I'm not funny at all! So that's funny XD. *grabs frying pans* I wanna be funny!

Rift
November 30th, 2003, 06:55 PM
*shoves a clown down JAs throat*
Scott: feel any better?
JA: It tasted kinda funny...
Scott: thats the point! ^_^

oh and Shingo PM Phantom Angel...he'll know what to do! and besides this isnt a try out thing! ^_^;

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 04:43 PM
more...jokes...
*addiction maybe?*

Sapphire
December 2nd, 2003, 05:23 PM
haha..try outs...haha...Im gonna laugh..today...like...I had 2 bags of graham crackers (the little ones..) and i looked and each little baggy contained 7g of sugar! so I like..my sugar went up 14g! and I was..all hyper....^__^ like I am now! WHEEEE!!!!!!! and on monday, i had to gice this presentation on this book i read..and earlier I got ink on my nose! (i was bored, so i took sarah's and dabbed it on my nose) and my teacher gave me a kleenex to wipe it off, and i started ripping it up as i gave out my presentation, and it was a crumbled mess! and a couple weeks ago (like last month! ) I drew a pic in Library of my friends made-up pokemon character and she was saying on the front, "I see you!" In a very stalker-ish way, and on the back "I STILL See you!" and I showed it to my math teacher. he laughed...HEEHEEE

WHEE!! *runs around the room* was my post biggie? oooh! heehee ^__^ eeeeeff!!

and never ever ever have diet root beer...eww..i hate it! beware.!

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks.
*needing more...* XD
*collapses laughing*

Anyone read today's Dilbert?

invinible
December 2nd, 2003, 05:55 PM
*looks in frigde. only finds diet root beer.*

Looks like this place is out of everything else.

Sapphire
December 2nd, 2003, 06:10 PM
No! don't! *trys to stop the diet root beer* NOO!!!! that stuff is sick! i hate it! it tastes....naaasty...

Shingo`
December 2nd, 2003, 06:10 PM
*throws a normal root beer*
Now... is that all?

Rift
December 2nd, 2003, 08:03 PM
Hmmm...*gives Shingo a members pass* now your an honorary C4 member! ^_^ well Sapphire...i think youv had a little too much sugar! ^_^; HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Phantom Angel
December 3rd, 2003, 02:05 AM
*cast a sugar into Sapphire's stomach*
*Sapphire's weight increase*
Who needs sugar? XD

John Denver
December 3rd, 2003, 04:52 AM
*Casts Curaga for no real reason at all*
ya kno that guy porygon, where is he...where...WHERE I SAY!!

And ya know I heard something funny the other day...

"..."

Dangit I can't remember the joke...WHY!?!

Hey, let's see and hope that one of the C4 members wins Funniest member for December MORON of the month...

oops I meant MOTM

BOO ya!

Arcanine
December 3rd, 2003, 08:45 AM
*Casts Curaga for no real reason at all*
ya kno that guy porygon, where is he...where...WHERE I SAY!!

And ya know I heard something funny the other day...

"..."

Dangit I can't remember the joke...WHY!?!

Hey, let's see and hope that one of the C4 members wins Funniest member for December MORON of the month...

oops I meant MOTM

BOO ya!
Well I dont think I ever got one vote in the MOTM for Funniest member.

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 12:19 PM
I'm a member of the C4?
*does victory dance*
*does turbo mooning*

Sapphire
December 3rd, 2003, 01:23 PM
er...okay...I...forgot..I...was..very...er...hyper...yesterday...now im drinkin some normal root beer! YAY!! ^___^ oh....Im watching just waiting on a friend...such a sad episode! *cries* waa!

er...

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 01:58 PM
I think I went mental earlier on the post on top of yours, Sapphire.

Rift
December 3rd, 2003, 03:40 PM
Well...i have a very long attention span i...*walks over to a tree and has a casual confersation with it*

Shingo`
December 3rd, 2003, 03:47 PM
*conversation?
So I'm a member of the C4?
If yes, press 1. If no, press 2.
Are you sure?
If yes, press 1. If no, press 2.

Soph
December 3rd, 2003, 06:01 PM
Okay I know im not a member of this club but I would really like to be and I also really want to post this email I got, its funnywell I think it is. And mirrors the frustration computers can cause! I loved it anyway.

For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on...

At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon".

In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics (and I just love this part heheh) :

1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.

2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull over to the side of the road, close all of the
windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue. For some reason you would simply accept this.

4. Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.

5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.

6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would
all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.

7. The airbag system would ask, "Are you sure?" before deploying.

8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door
handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna! .

9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

10.You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off.

Heeh heeh heehwell, I thought they were funny! XD.

Sapphire
December 3rd, 2003, 06:26 PM
heh...Well then..today, at school we were going over our line's for our play (im Babs, the female villian!) and I have to try and kill all my friends! hehe then i ws eating..CANY CANES!!! and i got..HYPER!!!! WHEEEEEEE *runs around the room*

Soph
December 3rd, 2003, 07:25 PM
okay i still not a member but i have a joke....i hope no one else already posted my joke.

What is the difference between a Golfer and a Skydiver?

One goes WHACK! "oh, darn..." and the other goes, "oh, darn..." WHACK!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

well, i liked it!

invinible
December 4th, 2003, 11:14 AM
Soph, I have a pass for you.

*hands Soph a backstage pass to a Boyz to Men concert.*

Sapphire
December 4th, 2003, 11:17 AM
Soph, you don't have to be a member to join! but..*hands soph a REAL member card* There ya go! HAHAHA!!!! It'll blow up in 3...2...1...haha!

no. that wasnt funny.

Shingo`
December 4th, 2003, 12:43 PM
If your car had all the characteristics of different OSs, then you would find...

Key: (L) Linux, (W) Windows, (M) Mac OS
---
(L) Your car would be so stable it can survive a crash.
(W) Your car would give you the "blue windshield of death."
(M) Your car plays a nice tone when you start it up.
(L) Your car can host "car dealer" websites.
(W) Just click on Start to start your car.
(M) Your car seats are a pleasant Aqua.
(L) Your car has a high-speed connection.
(W) Your car slows when you try to backup.
(M) iSight can help you see what's behind your car.

invinible
December 5th, 2003, 02:11 PM
I posted a round-a-bout joke in Dizzy's Hot or Not thread in Other Chat.

Greed
December 7th, 2003, 10:47 AM
THIS IS NOT FOR BACKSTREET BOYS FANS!!! Lol, I dislike them..

Anyways, here's a link to this hilarious site saying they're gay. XD!!

The Backstreet Boys Are Gay! (http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/backstreet.htm)

This is sooo hilarious!!!

*gets killed by Backstreet Boys*

Rift
December 9th, 2003, 04:17 PM
*thinks* i wonder if Cartoon has 1000000000000000000000 lives cause she dies daily! :laugh:

Shingo`
December 9th, 2003, 04:22 PM
*helps SL find his mind* *picks it up and throws it in the ocean* *sticks plastic in him in place for a mind*

Roxas
December 9th, 2003, 04:26 PM
that link about the backstreet boys is way too funny. i thought i was gonna die from laughing. :laugh:

Flame blaziken
December 9th, 2003, 07:15 PM
Ok There was a Tech Longhorn and Aggie football player The Tech player says Hit my hand and he puts it in front of a wall the aggie try to hit his hand but he moved it so he hit the wall and the longhorn did the same then their on an airplane and the aggie says says hit my hand and he puts it in front of his Face
*Listens for applause but hears cricket noises*

Soph
December 9th, 2003, 07:31 PM
Soph, you don't have to be a member to join! but..*hands soph a REAL member card* There ya go! HAHAHA!!!! It'll blow up in 3...2...1...haha!

no. that wasnt funny.does taht make me a member? does it? does it? pleeeeeese me wanna me a member! lol XD.

Phantom Angel
December 9th, 2003, 10:40 PM
Who want to be my lunch? ;P
I think Ally wants. XD
*eat Ally again, again and again*
How many times that I eat Ally? XD

John Denver
December 10th, 2003, 04:38 AM
lol...that car thing was hilarious sophie...my dad e-mailed it to his working buddies it was so funny...

BOO ya!

Sapphire
December 10th, 2003, 03:21 PM
Soph, you're a member now! Or..to me ^__^; a couple days ago, I was talking to my friend, Diana in English class, which is are only class together. And we were talking and she said, "Ya know, we've only got one class together." and I looked at her and asked, "What class?" And I sat there, puzzeled for a minute. then I said, "Oh..English! I knew ^__^; " I did'nt know! I cant beleive i didnt know! heh...stupid me...

Rift
December 10th, 2003, 04:41 PM
If you wanna be a member here...you can be a member! just make yourself a member! :D

Sapphire
December 10th, 2003, 04:54 PM
Oh *looks at Scott* Is that how I get here?

Rift
December 10th, 2003, 09:23 PM
yep! and who wants to hear a Pro Basketball joke? its funnier than He**!

Greed
December 11th, 2003, 02:23 PM
I do, I do!!!! ^_^ What's it about? O_o;;

BTW, what's C4? What's it about? Is it a comedian's official club? Cus a lot of people are talking about it..

I know, I'm slow, I can't believe it took me ages people are talking about it O_o;;

P.S. Actually, I do not know if I have 1000000000000000 lives O_o;; I think I just get revived somehow... o_o; But who keeps reviving me?! O_O;;

*Gets killed by voodoo doll*

Sapphire
December 11th, 2003, 03:34 PM
The C4 is like..er...well, its Comedians four. I guess, four (for some reason i was going to put three) of the elite comedians, and little member people (Like me! ^__^ ) I guess...ya....uhm..okay? I forgot..right?

Once, we were going over our lines for the play at school, and Im supposed to say this place and I couldnt pronounce it, so I asked to change it and I did, so I put Hawaii, but I spelled it wrong so now its Hawayee, and then at a readthrough, which I couldnt go to..*sniffle* my understudy said the place I cant pronounce and then everybody said "Hawayee!" It was soo funny! hahahah

John Denver
December 11th, 2003, 07:03 PM
I'm now questioning whether or not I should be part of C4

*see's cartoons foot in butt*

hey that's my reason!

BOO yaouch!

Rift
December 11th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Im the leader of C4! bow down before me!!!

okay heres the joke!

A teacher asked her students if they liked the Lakers, everyone raised there hand except a little girl the teacher asked "So what team do you like?" and the girl said "Well im a Sonics fan, because my moms from Seattle and my loves the Sonics, so im a Sonics fan...but if my mom was a prostitute and my dad was a drug dealer i guess id be a Blazer!" :laugh:

it makes it funnier since im from Oregon...and i hate the Blazers! there a bunch of drugees with no talent!

Sapphire
December 12th, 2003, 09:10 PM
er..okay..that...was..sudden...I was going to say something, oh ya!
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CALLING SOMEONE ON THE PHONE AND LEAVE THIS MESSAGE ON THEIR ANSWERING MACHINE: I know who you are.
ahem..A couple says ago, on my friends Birthday, I called her and I got her answering machine and I said "Happy Birthday! I KNOW WHO YOU Are! Uh..ya...Hi Alex! It's..Alex! No, no, no, It's not yourself! IT'S MEEE!!!! ya...I....has some questions...ya...Happy Birthday...ya...uh.....bye.
and I hung up, the next day at school she said to me "I know who you are." and I just started to laugh (hey, that was today!) it was really funny! but, you people are just so...NOT SPECIAL that you might not get it and find this rather annoying. heh...I think I already told you guys about the English class incident...oh! Ive got yet another stupid story! yay
Today, (or yesterday, it was FRIDAY) My little sister asks if she can bring in my stuffed Pikachu (Ive had it since i was like 8) and I said sure. So, at school, im sitting on it. and she grabs it, so I land on the floor (I fell over) and she laughed, then when her friends got there (mine too) They were playign some sort of monkey in the middle type game, and chasing my Pikachu around, and then my friends were chasing it too! and this one kid was like looking at us like we were some kind of freaks, the funny part was, that Pikachu was meant for show in tell and not for i dunno..I guess its not that funnny, but if you would have been there, it was funny..

punkie90
December 13th, 2003, 07:36 AM
LOL! Sapphire. You think of the craziest things!

invinible
December 13th, 2003, 08:02 PM
*slaps a "KICK ME" sign on Sapphire Latios's back.*

Greed
December 13th, 2003, 08:34 PM
LOL @ Dakota

He's so fricking hilarious (u are too, Sapphire Latios!)

Anyways, here's some to laugh about..

There's this five year old named Billy. He goes to his dad and asks

"Daddy, can u give me an example of reality and fiction?"

The father says, "Son, here's an example."

The dad goes to the mum and asks, "Will you sleep with Brad Pitt for 1,000 dollars?"

The mum says "Of course!!! Why not?!"

The dad goes to his daughter and asks "Will you sleep with Orlando Bloom for 1,000 dollars?"

The daughter says "Of course, dad! Why not?"

The dad goes to his oldest son and asks "Will you sleep with Tim Macgraw for 1,000 dollars?"

The oldest son says "Of course! Why would I miss the chance?"

The dad turns to Billy and says, "Now the fiction is that there's no 1,000 bucks. The reality is that we're living with two b****s and one gay."

He he he he.. I thought it was funny myself ^^;

*gets stabbed by dads*

Rift
December 13th, 2003, 10:44 PM
haha! thats hilarious cartoon! haha! *goes up to James* would you sleep with Jessie for 1,000 bucks?
James: No
Scott: how bout Misty?
James: NO
Scott: Meowth?
James: No your talkin! (dang that was stupid!)

Okay 3 blondes are stuck on a tropical island. they find a lamp and a genie come out. the genie says he will grant each of them one wish. the first one wishes for food, but theres fruit everywhere on the island. the second one wishes for water, but there right next to the ocean. the third wishes for a car door, so she can roll down the window if she gets hot! :P

John Denver
December 14th, 2003, 03:54 PM
*gets beaten by hippies*

I have a funny blonde joke

This one blonde went to a hair salon place to get her hair died brown because she was so sick of always hearing blonde jokes told about her. After she got her hair died she decided to take a drive across the county. She was on the freeway but had to stop, because a sheep herder and his flock had to cross the road. The blonde leaves the car, goes up to the sheep herder and says to him...

"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I keep one of them?"

The sheep herder was smiling under his breath, because he knew that she could never guess the exact amount he had. So the sheep herder said,

"Sure, you can keep one if you guess the right number."

The blonde just shouted out a random number...

"Umm, 348!"

The sheep herder was shocked, because the blonde was actually right. The sheep herder kept true to his word and allowed the lady to pick one of his sheep to keep. The blonde looked all around to find a cuddly sheep that was playful to. At long last, she finally picked the sheep that she wanted. The sheep herder smiled after her choice, then the sheep herder asked her.

"Lady, if I can guess your real hair color, can I have my dog back?"

heh, long joke

BOO ya!

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Haha! thats funny Dakota! i have another funny blonde joke with a dummy...but i cant quite remember it...

ashley03
December 14th, 2003, 07:24 PM
Haha! thats funny Dakota! i have another funny blonde joke with a dummy...but i cant quite remember it...

LOL!!!Very funny Dakota!!!*laughs so hard that i go horse*nice joke!!!mabe i should tell that one 2 my brother!!

Rift
December 14th, 2003, 07:48 PM
wow! big letters! *goes into a trance on the huge letters* wow...

Mystical Mewtwo
December 14th, 2003, 10:21 PM
THis is all true i swear.

Three men try to rob a bank up in scotland. Unfortunatly, thye get stuck in the revolving doors. After a few minutes, and alot of comotion, they manage to get them unstuck. They come back five minutes later saying "Everybody down!" or whatever they said. Everyone bursts out laughing, thinking it was a joke. They asked for 5000 pounds. Then 500. Then 50, then anything but everyone was laughing so hard they couldnt get it. So finally, in desperation, one of the three robers jumps over the counter to try and get the cash. Unfortunatly, by doing so, he breaks his ancle and is on the floor in pain. By this time, everyone is cracking up very loudly. The last two, seeing things are not going as planded try to get away- not to be stoped by the dogs, gaurds or security, but by the revolving doors: that right, they got stuck in there again and were still there when the police came.

FUNNY right? ALL TRUE TOO!!!

Wel i though it was.

Rift
December 15th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Ha! what a bunch of morons! :laugh:

John Denver
December 15th, 2003, 05:12 PM
heh, I heard a story like that

This guy trys to steal an ATM by tying it to the bumper of his truck...He peels out really fast only to see the ATM is still there and his bumper pulled clean off...moron

BOO ya!

Greed
December 15th, 2003, 06:46 PM
I read that joke about a similar one about a blonde and dummy! But I can't remember how it went.. O_o;

Anyways, here's a joke..

There are three guys walking in the dessert. They spy a magic lamp!

They rub the lamp, and a genie comes out.

Genie: I shall grant each one of you one wish ^_^

Dude #1: I wish to be in a house with lots of water!!

Genie: Done! *claps and dude #1 dissapears*

Dude #2: I wanna be rich and live in a huge mansion!

Genie: Done! *claps and dude #2 dissapears*

Now the third dude looks scared and says...

Dude #3: I don't wanna be alone!!! Bring them back!!! >_<

*gets killed by genie*

Rift
December 16th, 2003, 09:18 PM
wow...that would suck to be dudes 1 and 2! :laugh: well i heard a couple other jokes...but i have to remember how one of em went...*thinks and brain explodes* ow...dont worry...i never had one in the first place! :laugh:

100marios
December 16th, 2003, 09:37 PM
..............awkward.......nah just kidding! You guys are funny, I'm especially grateful that you don't say..er..type bad words.(either that or not a lot hehe) I dispise them I do precious!

Porygon
December 17th, 2003, 08:50 AM
Ah! Here's the secret hideout of C4! Oh, wait now it's not so secret. Umm *walks away*

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 04:02 PM
*hits porygon with a fish* I told you not to tell anyone about our secret hideout!

100marios
December 17th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Oh! Oh! Can I try? *slaps porygon with a salami* phew....that...felt...great!

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 07:07 PM
*pulls out a Magikarp* this might do some more "brain damage" :laugh:

Shingo`
December 18th, 2003, 02:49 PM
Truly Stupid Criminals
1) Japanese robbers steal safe and use blowtorch to open it. "YOU MORON! YOU BURNT ALL THE MONEY!"
2) Robbery at my local Fleet Bank. "WTF? THERE'S A DETECTIVE NEXT DOOR!"
3) "Here, take all the stuff. Put it in our getaway car." *Not looking; hands stolen stuff out to two cops.*
4) Who uses a getaway bike?
5) "Gimme your money!" "Umm... could I use your bathroom?" *banker presses silent alarm as robber goes potty*

Sapphire
December 18th, 2003, 03:24 PM
funny...funny...I'm a blonde! and Im smart! I think...wait...no....uh.....I...forgot..I was gonna say something, but then I forgot! oh..wait! I remember!
Like...last week, I went to a birthday party for a friend, and there was, Jaclyn, Eileen, Deiana, Alex, me, and Sarah. I accidently bit Jaclyn, then I went and bit everyone else (dont ask) and then where i bit them, it turned red and they started to itch...That day, I found out. I Have Raibies.

And It IS true.

Rift
December 18th, 2003, 05:02 PM
Um...Ally you dont have raibies! if you did you would be foaming at the mouth and running around on all fours! :P

Greed
December 19th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Truly Stupid Criminals
1) Japanese robbers steal safe and use blowtorch to open it. "YOU MORON! YOU BURNT ALL THE MONEY!"
2) Robbery at my local Fleet Bank. "WTF? THERE'S A DETECTIVE NEXT DOOR!"
3) "Here, take all the stuff. Put it in our getaway car." *Not looking; hands stolen stuff out to two cops.*
4) Who uses a getaway bike?
5) "Gimme your money!" "Umm... could I use your bathroom?" *banker presses silent alarm as robber goes potty*

ROTFLMFAO!!! THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY!!!!! XD!!!!

Here's a joke, I think this is how it goes..

This ventroloquist is using his dummy and making jokes.. BLOND jokes XD. So while he's joking, this blonde girl gets up and says,

"Hey! I am sick and tired of hearing these jokes about us! You know what?! I think u may be jealous of our beautiful looks!"

The ventroloquist starts apologizing, but the lady interrupts,

"You stay out of this, buddy! I'm talking to that little guy on your lap!"

Meh, not so funny, it came out better on anothe site >_<;;

*gets killed by dummies*

100marios
December 19th, 2003, 02:26 PM
I just remembered a joke I heard a while ago so here it goes:

It was a clear day and two indians, a boy and his dad, were laying down in the grass thinking.

Then the boy says "Dad, how did we get our names?"

The dad replys by saying "Well son, we determine everyone's name in our tribe by the first thing we see after they are born. For instance, we saw a buffalo stampede as your older brother was born, so we named him Stampeding Buffalo. We saw an eagle flying over your head when your sister was born so we named her Soaring Eagle."

"Why do you ask Stupid Cat?"

I thought it was funny, maybe because I was told it instead of reading it.

Luigi-San
December 19th, 2003, 05:44 PM
*Goes to registration booth*

I'm in! (Hey, I LOOOOVVVVEEE Comedy!)

The funniest movie I ever saw was Dumb and Dumber. I cracked up when the cop drinks Lloyd's piss!

Rift
December 19th, 2003, 07:25 PM
100Marios! thats funny cause my grandmas an idian! but i dont think they used the names back when he was young...maybe!

and Cartoon i heard that one before its funny! :D

100marios
December 19th, 2003, 08:27 PM
100Marios! thats funny cause my grandmas an idian! but i dont think they used the names back when he was young...maybe!

and Cartoon i heard that one before its funny! :D
I guess if your grandma's name isn't anything like "stupid cat" than they didn't hehe.

Sapphire
December 20th, 2003, 06:01 AM
It was a joke! I dont have raibies! but that really did happen though ^^; hehehehee. Did I tell anoyone what my friend Lauren got for Christmas from Megan? or did I already post that? *looks around*

Arcanine
December 20th, 2003, 08:08 AM
Are you sure you dont have raibies Ally? I mean your starting to foam at the mouth. XD *looks at Scott starting to foam too* O_O

Sapphire
December 20th, 2003, 09:46 AM
I didnt know you could see me...*looks around* hn..m..heehee ^-^ well, did I tell anyone what Lauren got for Christmas? cause it was pretty funny'

DarkMagicianGirl
December 20th, 2003, 11:45 AM
"when the log rolls over we will all be dead" O-O that came from nowhere

Rift
December 20th, 2003, 01:55 PM
but if i had raibies after Ally did...then that means she must of 1) bite me 2) kissed me and accedentaly bit my lip! im RABID!!! *tries to bite Andy*

Sapphire
December 20th, 2003, 04:45 PM
hahahaha! Rabid! Im contageous! hehehe I take...number...er...hn...uh...HELLO!

DarkMagicianGirl
December 20th, 2003, 07:45 PM
hahahaha! Rabid! Im contageous! hehehe I take...number...er...hn...uh...HELLO!

CONTAGIOUS!!!! :dead: NOOOOO!!!!!!i dun wanna become a rabib doggeh!!!!

Phantom Angel
December 20th, 2003, 11:05 PM
*just drop down to take a look*
What happened on here? o_o

100marios
December 20th, 2003, 11:13 PM
CONTAGIOUS!!!! :dead: NOOOOO!!!!!!i dun wanna become a rabib doggeh!!!!
*Walks up and talks in gruff voice* Sometimes you embarass me.....just kidding! Actually I'm probably embarassing too! *walks away laughing*....like now!

Sapphire
December 21st, 2003, 05:48 AM
oooh. okay! uh..wait..Im confused now....darn.

DarkMagicianGirl
December 21st, 2003, 10:33 AM
*Walks up and talks in gruff voice* Sometimes you embarass me.....just kidding! Actually I'm probably embarassing too! *walks away laughing*....like now!

o.O wha???? I'm cunfuzzled.:confused:

Rift
December 21st, 2003, 01:36 PM
my brain hurts...you people make my brain hurt! with your complicated words like I, a, is, the, it, this... :laugh:

Shingo`
December 21st, 2003, 01:47 PM
All of you with rabies: you're all dead now. *except sapphire latios* *administers some rabies vaccines to everyone (except ally)* *yay!!*

Rift
December 21st, 2003, 06:53 PM
*Ally chases Scott and tries to bite him* dont bite me! you dont know where iv been!!! *throws the raibies shot at Ally* good...shes normal! *ally turns into a bear and tries to eat Scott again*

Sapphire
December 22nd, 2003, 06:50 AM
*is chasing Scott* grr! Im gonna get you! *bites Scott's arm* haha! *pants* tired...more..sugar...

Rift
December 22nd, 2003, 11:15 AM
AAAAHHHHH!!! ALLY RIPED OFF MY PANTS!!! *is running around in his boxers* give me my pants back!!! :laugh:

Shingo`
December 24th, 2003, 08:25 PM
*throws ally into a nuke waste bin* *ally is mutated into a rock* Ah thats better.

*huggles sapphire_latios with love*

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 08:34 PM
*walk in*
It's totally flaked up here. o.o;
*see Shingo hug Scott with love*
Well? Everyone?
*take a pic of Shingo and Scott*
*pull out pin*
It will be hurt just a monent...XP

Mystical Mewtwo
December 24th, 2003, 09:54 PM
*walkes in to try to tell another joke*
"Hey, i got a great one! There was..."
*Notices everyone is foaming at the mouth, a dog, or pantsless*
"Um..."
*Scratches head*
"Oh well"
*Shrugs and takes off his pants :)*

Phantom Angel
December 24th, 2003, 10:39 PM
*wrap Shingo and Scott together with tongue*
You will love one another forever! XD

100marios
December 25th, 2003, 02:22 AM
*Watches everyone going crazy on a cliff*
*holds head*
I'm surrounded by idiots hehe........

Phantom Angel
December 25th, 2003, 06:16 AM
*hug 100marios with full power*
Well, we aren't idiots!
We are just insane!!!
*hug 100marios insanely*
You are mine! All mine!!! XD

Shingo`
December 25th, 2003, 09:27 AM
*huggles everyone with extra love- espescially s_l and phantom*
*runs around in the nude*

Yeehee its fun!

Greed
December 25th, 2003, 01:58 PM
*Looks at insane and wild people*

O____O;; What is the meaning of this?! O___o;;

*bites own arm off and soaks everyone with blood*

Everyone: EWWWW! CARTOON!

*Gets killed by bloody mob*

100marios
December 25th, 2003, 02:13 PM
AHHH!!!!!
*Runs around and accidentally runs off the side of the cliff*
Umm........Oopsie?
*falls down and lands on the ground with a bang*
Umm........Ouchie?
*faints*

Phantom Angel
December 25th, 2003, 06:57 PM
*huggles everyone with extra love- espescially s_l and phantom*
*runs around in the nude*

Yeehee its fun!
Oh...*hug back with full love*
Well, everyone will think we are idiots. >_>;
*killed everyone that think we are idiots*

We are just insane!

100marios
December 25th, 2003, 08:58 PM
Hey, I'm not dead! I'm just.....not able to get up! Falling off a cliff is no small matter! See, now I have this kink in my back...
*Hears a crack.....come from back!*
Ahh!!......I'm still alive! Still hanging in there!
*tries to slither away*

Phantom Angel
December 25th, 2003, 09:02 PM
*huggle 100marios crazily*
You are mine! All mine!!!
*get on 100marios and ride on him*

100marios
December 25th, 2003, 09:22 PM
Hey!!!!! My back! My......back?
*notices that his back feel good!*
Hey thanks Phantom Angel!
*Gets up*
You may be insane...but you know what you're doing!
At least I hope so hehe.....
Now if you will exuse me,
*points to cliff with thumb*
I'm going to go regain my spot at the top of the cliff!
*dashes away on to the top of the cliff*
Insane people....
*sticks index finger up and winks*
........but they know what they're doing hehe.

Phantom Angel
December 26th, 2003, 07:11 AM
*jump on sky*
*drop on 100marios*
You are now my horse!!! My only horse!!!!!*hit 100marios with club*

100marios
December 26th, 2003, 12:21 PM
Hey wait! Your a ghost! You can't hurt me!
*Takes out a cellphone*
PA: Who're you gonna call?
100marios: Duh! Ghostbusters!
*The ghostbusters along with Luigi hehe, suck up Pa*
100marios: good job you guys!
*everyone cheers and shout*
Ghostbusters!

Phantom Angel
December 26th, 2003, 08:20 PM
*sweatdrops*
NOOOOO!!!*steal someone's body*
Well...*shoot cellphone with grenade launcher*
Muahahahahaha!!!

Sapphire
December 27th, 2003, 01:11 PM
*looks at everyone* oh dear...I'm afraid..well then..I think I'll..*starts to leave* go! *runs away*

IceKitten
December 27th, 2003, 04:03 PM
I wanted 2 talk about Jackass:shocked:

Phantom Angel
December 28th, 2003, 12:07 AM
*looks at everyone* oh dear...I'm afraid..well then..I think I'll..*starts to leave* go! *runs away*Don't you want to have some fun with us, Ally?
*use mean look*
*eat her*

Shingo`
December 28th, 2003, 02:34 AM
*huggles everyone*

Phantom : It will be hurt for a moment...XP says:
*huggle*

Rift
December 28th, 2003, 11:40 AM
man... what kinda thread have i started! :laugh: *gets on all 4s and starts biting people and climbing trees* im monkey man! *everyone throws tomatos at Scott* nnnnoooooo!!! im smarter than your average idiooooooootttttttt!!! *falls face first on the ground* my splein!!!

Sapphire
December 28th, 2003, 02:54 PM
eh..eaten..again...-_-..Scott's made crazier threads than this, for gosh sakes, he even made a crazy thread! and lots of other non-sense-ical threads at my forums...oh well..teehee!

Greed
December 28th, 2003, 04:31 PM
What crazy threads has Sapphire Latios started, Sapphire? O_o;

Tell me or I'll poke you with a stick!!!

*pokes Sapphire with a stick*

*gets killed by sticks*

Rift
December 28th, 2003, 05:55 PM
eh..eaten..again...-_-..Scott's made crazier threads than this, for gosh sakes, he even made a crazy thread! and lots of other non-sense-ical threads at my forums...oh well..teehee!oh yeah! back on SI i made a crazy thread and a...well a make out thread! :D good times...good times! :P and on Arcanines old forums i totally made the place a comedians paradise! haha! :D

Sapphire
December 28th, 2003, 06:39 PM
oh yes..if you wanna check out what he did to my place, *points to sig* go there.

DarkMagicianGirl
December 29th, 2003, 12:15 PM
jeepers creepers!what the beepers hapenned?o-o

*gets down on all fours and acts like a cat*ARF!ARF!
no,that's not right.MOOOOOOOOOOO!
that's not right either......CHIRP CHIRF!!!
that's not it............ARF!ARF!yeah!I got it!

Sapphire
December 29th, 2003, 12:51 PM
DarkMagicianGirl is very smart! but..Im a bird! I swim in the ocean! MOO! thats abird for ya'll! teehee

Dizzy
December 29th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Hurray I was removed from the Comedians Club, Thank you :)

Greed
December 29th, 2003, 06:12 PM
oh yes..if you wanna check out what he did to my place, *points to sig* go there.
Which names do u and Sapphire Latios go by? ^^ I already signed up there : ) Yay! I luv forums! ^^ I already signed up at 7 forums, but I am more active here o_o;

*gets killed by forums again*

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 06:42 PM
i was Sapphire Rayquaza there and Ally was Ruby Rayquaza! :) oh and im a wild monkey, "wheres my coffee?" no thats not right! "Hi im Scott" no wait..."Hi im Andy!" *Andy throws a tomato at him*

Yuna
December 29th, 2003, 08:28 PM
i was Sapphire Rayquaza there and Ally was Ruby Rayquaza! :) oh and im a wild monkey, "wheres my coffee?" no thats not right! "Hi im Scott" no wait..."Hi im Andy!" *Andy throws a tomato at him*

XD

well,i've got a toy gun,and I can't use it :D .so.......well,yeah...................O-O

*turns into a monky and starts climbing trees*Yay!Bannanas! :P *starts throwing them at random people*

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 08:42 PM
*cowers in fear of toy gun*
Look! I'll give you anything you want! Just don't hurt those wild animals!
*reaches into pocket and hands Yuna dryer lint*
Uh.....it's useful! You can uh.....uh......uh...load your toy gun with it while I run away in fear while screaming!
*runs away, stumbles, trips, gets back up, isn't looking forward and runs into the monkey tree, falls backwards and faints*
*lifts head*
Good use of the comma!
*falls down and faints again*

Yuna
December 29th, 2003, 08:50 PM
*cowers in fear of toy gun*
Look! I'll give you anything you want! Just don't hurt those wild animals!
*reaches into pocket and hands Yuna dryer lint*
Uh.....it's useful! You can uh.....uh......uh...load your toy gun with it while I run away in fear while screaming!
*runs away, stumbles, trips, gets back up, isn't looking forward and runs into the monkey tree, falls backwards and faints*
*lifts head*
Good use of the comma!
*falls down and faints again*

You must give me *ponders carefully*YOUR SOUL!!!!! :badsmile: and the lint.*snatches the lint*WHEE!I have a lint gun! :D *sticks the lint in the gun*

TVR
December 29th, 2003, 09:00 PM
u guys are all freakin insane!! every last one of ya! stay back! stay back u nut cases! talkin about animals and guns and all kinds of weird junk! this should be called the insanity club for, well..insane people.lol

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 09:00 PM
*gets up frightened*
No! You'll never get my soul! I can dodge you lint!
*moves around swiftly and smashes into the tree, causing him to fall down*
*starts to fai-*
Noo!! I will not faint!
*gets up and kicks tree*
Who's smart idea was it to put a tree here! Dumb tre-
*tree falls over onto him*
*struggles to get head out from under the tree*
I....I....I'm not..dead! All right! Sad exuse for a tre-
*branch smacks him*
Ow! I mean good tree! Very nice tree! The most famousist of trees!....uh oh...
*gets blasted in the face with lint*
No! I can't move! I'm an open target! Ahhh!!!

Yuna
December 29th, 2003, 09:12 PM
*gets up frightened*
No! You'll never get my soul! I can dodge you lint!
*moves around swiftly and smashes into the tree, causing him to fall down*
*starts to fai-*
Noo!! I will not faint!
*gets up and kicks tree*
Who's smart idea was it to put a tree here! Dumb tre-
*tree falls over onto him*
*struggles to get head out from under the tree*
I....I....I'm not..dead! All right! Sad exuse for a tre-
*branch smacks him*
Ow! I mean good tree! Very nice tree! The most famousist of trees!....uh oh...
*gets blasted in the face with lint*
No! I can't move! I'm an open target! Ahhh!!!

now that you can't move...*steals mario's soul*MWAHAHA!:badsmile: that's my 97 soul to steal!three more to go!^^ *runs off laughing evily*

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 09:22 PM
*says in the slow motion way* NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!! *grabs the lint and runs away* now I Scott have the poket lint of the Knower of Nothing! (aka 100 Marios) uh oh... *Poket lint turns into giant monster lint* hehe...Pocket Monster...*runs away screaming*

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 09:38 PM
*get's out from under the tree like a zombie and makes scary noises while wiggling arms*
Boo!! I....am...the...king of the..soulless idiots!
*continues to make scary sounds while repeatily runs into fallen tree*
Boo!! Give me my soul back!! Under the order and authority of the great "Knower of Nothing" I demand you give me my soul back!
*struggles and runs into Yuna, making her drop the souls*
Ah! My ssssoul!!
*runs and falls face first into the ground on my soul*
I....have....the pow-.....no forget I said that.
*Flips back up*
Hahahahahahahaha! Nothing can stop me now!
*feels someone breathing on him and turns around to see the lint monster biting Sapphire Latios*
......I am your master! Obey me! Who took you out of that pocket! Who set you free!
*the lint monster looks at him angrily while continuing to bite SL*
.........*twitch*....Well! Time to start running in fear again!
*dashes off*

TVR
December 29th, 2003, 09:43 PM
pulls out a gun and shoots the pocket monster with it. blood and guts fly everywhere even though it's a lint monster. everyone starts cursing for no reason. 100marios faints.(that one's just for u 100marios.) XD XD XD XD

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 09:52 PM
Thanks for that TVR! I never curse!
*goes back to fainting hehe*

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 09:55 PM
I have only 1 tomato left...i shall use it!!! fell my wrath o mr brown grayish lint thing thats nibbling on my leg! *throws his tomato and the lint monster turns to a dust bunny* oh...its so cute! *dust bunny shows foot long teeth* RESTRAINING ORDER!!!

100marios
December 29th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Enough of this fainting!
Terminator voice: It is time to bring this bunny down!
*jumps at bunny and starts to wrestle with it*
*forgets he is allergic to dust and sneezes on it making it start to explode*
Whoops! Sorry there.......eh oh.......oh well!...Hasta la vista Peoples! Hello California!
*bunny explodes and dust flys every where*

Rift
December 29th, 2003, 10:16 PM
MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! *runs in the middle of a highway and gets runover by a giant tomato semi* THE TOMATOS ARE STALKING ME!!!

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 12:36 AM
*throw a boomerang at Scott*
*steal his pants*
Ahh...stingy!!!*throw Scott in to toilet*
*flushes*

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 06:36 AM
*blink blink* nah, accidently pressed the underline button. oh well! teeheeheee! *looks at the 'new' posts* insane people, crazy people, wierd and even annoying people come here! but I, alone is a psycho people! *laughs insanely* fwwaaahaahhhaaaa! *falls of chair* ow. I is a hyper happy person! ^__^ I am now! yep yep yep! ^^

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 06:42 AM
*blink blink* nah, accidently pressed the underline button. oh well! teeheeheee! *looks at the 'new' posts* insane people, crazy people, wierd and even annoying people come here! but I, alone is a psycho people! *laughs insanely* fwwaaahaahhhaaaa! *falls of chair* ow. I is a hyper happy person! ^__^ I am now! yep yep yep! ^^
Hey c'mon, hyper chiled, you are my breakfast.
*throw Ally in cereal box*
*grab 'n crunch*
Hm...mm...taste like sugar...

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 06:44 AM
I...again! eaten...for like th tenth time! gr..This is NOT very comfortable! somebody! save mee!!

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 06:48 AM
I...again! eaten...for like th tenth time! gr..This is NOT very comfortable! somebody! save mee!!
Too late, Ally.
Nobody is on, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*eat some stinky sticky cheese*
Get covered by cheese!!!

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 06:54 AM
*cries* why isnt anybody ever on in the morning! I hate moring! why I woke up early..I dont know! someone get on! grrRRR and savve meee!

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 06:59 AM
*cries* why isnt anybody ever on in the morning! I hate moring! why I woke up early..I dont know! someone get on! grrRRR and savve meee!I dunno. XD Someone like me get on at morning time. XP
you can't escape.
*eat some goo*

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 07:09 AM
ahk! now i cant escape! grr phantom! just wait! just wait until Scott gets on! He'll show you!

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 07:26 AM
Scott? C'mon!*use guillotine on Scott's neck*
*chup!*
Isn't it hurt?!? o.o
Don't haunt me, Scott.
I am already ghost. XD

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 07:28 AM
Scott? C'mon!*use guillotine on Scott's neck*
*chup!*
Isn't it hurt?!? o.o
Don't haunt me, Scott.
I am already ghost. XD
You cant kill him! grr I'll kill you! you cant hurt scott! Your not a very nice person! *goes into a corner and cries*

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 07:46 AM
*get's out from under the tree like a zombie and makes scary noises while wiggling arms*
Boo!! I....am...the...king of the..soulless idiots!
*continues to make scary sounds while repeatily runs into fallen tree*
Boo!! Give me my soul back!! Under the order and authority of the great "Knower of Nothing" I demand you give me my soul back!
*struggles and runs into Yuna, making her drop the souls*
Ah! My ssssoul!!
*runs and falls face first into the ground on my soul*
I....have....the pow-.....no forget I said that.
*Flips back up*
Hahahahahahahaha! Nothing can stop me now!
*feels someone breathing on him and turns around to see the lint monster biting Sapphire Latios*
......I am your master! Obey me! Who took you out of that pocket! Who set you free!
*the lint monster looks at him angrily while continuing to bite SL*
.........*twitch*....Well! Time to start running in fear again!
*dashes off*

GIMMI MY SOULS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i don't wanna have to go ALL the 96 souls back.*grumbles to self as she sets off to find the souls*@#@##@%%#%@

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 07:49 AM
yay! Yuna! start something else! yay!
0-0
that..was pointless

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 07:59 AM
*steal's sapphire's soul*YAYY!My 97!^-^

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!*hops in dressed as a lil pink bunny*what? :surprised It's not easter?! danggit >P *hops of,climbs a tree,and starts crying* :'( I WANNA SEE THE EASTER BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!I WANT MY CHOCOLATE RABBIT!!!!

chocolate rabbit?NO!!!!!!!!!!!I'M A CANNIBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 08:03 AM
no! I have no soul! ahk...*sits down* eh..oh well. I'll just wait till later on as i wait for scott..--__-- ..i is bored very bored
I inherit two millenion..pink shirts! muhhahaaaa
0-0 I got that from somwhere..

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 08:06 AM
*talks in a robot-like voice*Out Of Cheese Error. Please Insert Fried Frog Pills.

MELON MELON MELON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 08:08 AM
hah
-
A person turns on the computer, it says, "Computer Error: Keyboard not inserted. press F1 to continue-
I thought that was hillarious!

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 08:09 AM
You cant kill him! grr I'll kill you! you cant hurt scott! Your not a very nice person! *goes into a corner and cries*
Do you think that gun can harm me?!? XD
*eat the gun*
*BURP!!!*
Yummy.
*eat Scott*
Butter Scott! XD

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 08:13 AM
you people are scaring me o-o

my brother being a *** again...........-_- he is such an idiot!meep.i hate him.

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 08:14 AM
Stop being so mean Phantom! my sister wont stop playing pokemon channel..its soo annoying!

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Stop being so mean Phantom! my sister wont stop playing pokemon channel..its soo annoying!Mean?!? I trying to be funny.:badsmile:
*eat Ally*
*follow with cheese and coke*

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 08:25 AM
Its funny, i guess. when its not taken seriously! hahaa. Im bored now..

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 08:30 AM
Its funny, i guess. when its not taken seriously! hahaa. Im bored now..

MORE PEOPLE MOST COME!!!!!!!!!let's find some people and make them chat!^-^

wait......................that wouldn't work O-O............................

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 08:45 AM
okay...Im confused?...hn..

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 09:16 AM
YOU SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHA!!!!:badsmile:

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 09:22 AM
I am bored...very bored..I cant think..of anything..else..than..I mean, Im bored! I cant think of anything to do thats it,..ya

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 09:28 AM
yarsh.ditto here too.i know of a website you could check out if your really really really bored.it's venetopia.com.my username there is yuna,so well.............you can check it out!^^

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 09:47 AM
Read this and really think about it. Picture everything in your head.
Your never know when something like this might happen.

It's Friday night and you are driving your car.

(What kind of car are you driving?)

(YOU ARE THE DRIVER!!!)

You can only have FOUR other people
in the car with you.

(Who is in the car with you?)

As you drive, you and your friends
start chillin to some music.

(What song are you all listening to?)

So, there you are chillin to some music
with four other people

all of a sudden this crazy driver hits
you in the back!

You are flying down the road out of control.

You hit a speed bump and the car flips and lands upside-down in the grass beside the road.

You lay there crying because
you are in so much pain

You hear nothing but silence.

silence

silence

Silence.

You try to yell out to your friends,
but you are in so much pain and shock
the words won't come out.

You lay there for about 2 minutes,
but to you it seems like 60 minutes.

You finally hear something.

You hear the ambulance and you
have never felt more relieved.

You lay there, still in the car, thinking about your

family,

friends,

School,

past holidays,

old friends,

old lovers

You start to pray for the other people in
the car and for yourself.

The paramedics get you out of the car,
put you on a stretcher, and then
into the ambulance.

you see nothing and hear nothing
but a void....you are alone

You don't get a chance to see the other
people that were in the car with you

As they drive to the hospital,
you pray and think to yourself

"Am I going to die?"

Where are my friends?

Are they okay?

What's going to happen to me.......?

Did you die or not?

What happened to your friends that
were in the car with you......?

They ALL died.

All of the other people in the car died.

They are gone.

You'll never get to see them again.

As for you.....

You died too.

Wait you were just imagining....right ?

But what if it were real?

What if it really happened to you?

Think about it....

That car was the LAST car you
were EVER in with your friends.

Those four people were the
LAST people you EVER saw.

Did you pick the four people in the
car with you wisely...

or do you wish that someone else
was in the car with you?

The song you were chillin to was the
LAST song you EVER heard.

Don't you wish you could have had the chance to
tell everyone you loved them?

Don't you wish you could have told your parents
you loved them one last time?

Don't you wish you could have
kissed your boy/girlfriend one last time?

Don't you wish you could have told
your crush how much you loved them?

Don't you wish you could hug your
friends one last time?

Don't you wish you had the chance
to do all of those things?

You still do.

Send this email to everyone you love, hate,...

friends, family, even enemies.

Just send this to everyone you know.

This really didn't happen to you.

But, pray for all of the people that it DID happen to

AND remember this quote:
"Live every day to its fullest......"

and when someone says that they love you,

know the meaning of it

And mean
it when you say it too.

Send this to every one you care about before you lose you chance. If you don't send this on and just delete it all it means is that your cold hearted and emotionless.
Tell someone that you care.

i got this as an e-mail

Sapphire
December 30th, 2003, 10:17 AM
Wow. maybe I should send that...well, um...I dunno..

Dizzy
December 30th, 2003, 03:05 PM
Am I still part of the Comedians Club? lol

Hey I got one ... Dont get mad @ me though

Everyone press Alt+F4!!

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 03:57 PM
dizzy,you've been a bad boy.now i have to eat your soul.*eats dizzy's soul*

Dizzy
December 30th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Lol! Wasnt that a good one?

Greed
December 30th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Read this and really think about it. Picture everything in your head.
Your never know when something like this might happen.

It's Friday night and you are driving your car.

(What kind of car are you driving?)

(YOU ARE THE DRIVER!!!)

You can only have FOUR other people
in the car with you.

(Who is in the car with you?)

As you drive, you and your friends
start chillin to some music.

(What song are you all listening to?)

So, there you are chillin to some music
with four other people

all of a sudden this crazy driver hits
you in the back!

You are flying down the road out of control.

You hit a speed bump and the car flips and lands upside-down in the grass beside the road.

You lay there crying because
you are in so much pain

You hear nothing but silence.

silence

silence

Silence.

You try to yell out to your friends,
but you are in so much pain and shock
the words won't come out.

You lay there for about 2 minutes,
but to you it seems like 60 minutes.

You finally hear something.

You hear the ambulance and you
have never felt more relieved.

You lay there, still in the car, thinking about your

family,

friends,

School,

past holidays,

old friends,

old lovers

You start to pray for the other people in
the car and for yourself.

The paramedics get you out of the car,
put you on a stretcher, and then
into the ambulance.

you see nothing and hear nothing
but a void....you are alone

You don't get a chance to see the other
people that were in the car with you

As they drive to the hospital,
you pray and think to yourself

"Am I going to die?"

Where are my friends?

Are they okay?

What's going to happen to me.......?

Did you die or not?

What happened to your friends that
were in the car with you......?

They ALL died.

All of the other people in the car died.

They are gone.

You'll never get to see them again.

As for you.....

You died too.

Wait you were just imagining....right ?

But what if it were real?

What if it really happened to you?

Think about it....

That car was the LAST car you
were EVER in with your friends.

Those four people were the
LAST people you EVER saw.

Did you pick the four people in the
car with you wisely...

or do you wish that someone else
was in the car with you?

The song you were chillin to was the
LAST song you EVER heard.

Don't you wish you could have had the chance to
tell everyone you loved them?

Don't you wish you could have told your parents
you loved them one last time?

Don't you wish you could have
kissed your boy/girlfriend one last time?

Don't you wish you could have told
your crush how much you loved them?

Don't you wish you could hug your
friends one last time?

Don't you wish you had the chance
to do all of those things?

You still do.

Send this email to everyone you love, hate,...

friends, family, even enemies.

Just send this to everyone you know.

This really didn't happen to you.

But, pray for all of the people that it DID happen to

AND remember this quote:
"Live every day to its fullest......"

and when someone says that they love you,

know the meaning of it

And mean
it when you say it too.

Send this to every one you care about before you lose you chance. If you don't send this on and just delete it all it means is that your cold hearted and emotionless.
Tell someone that you care.

i got this as an e-mail
*blinks* Is this suppoused to touch me? O_o;

*everyone nods*

CaRtOON: Okay then! ^_^; *starts fake crying*

*gets killed by car crash*

Yuna
December 30th, 2003, 04:16 PM
*blinks* Is this suppoused to touch me? O_o;

*everyone nods*

CaRtOON: Okay then! ^_^; *starts fake crying*

*gets killed by car crash*

fake crying is not acceptable.i must now eat your souyl*eat's cartoon's soul*

I'm a lean,mean,soul-eatin' machine! :P

100marios
December 30th, 2003, 08:47 PM
*is seen pulling upand coming out of a taxi while being yelled at by the driver*
*the driver is yelling at him in spanish*
..........yeah well, same to you buddy! That's the last time I'm going to ride in this taxi again, much less listen to you!.......What!? It was your idea to say terminator stinks in his office! Not mine! Here's your cash, now get lost!
*car speeds away while crashing into the fallen monkey tree*
Hey you guys! I'm back from California! Hey I saw that e-mail before! It was really sad the first time I read it, not funny! Although it did teach a good lesson!
.....hey, alt+F4?...*presses the buttons*
*is seen in the cab again driving up and talking to the guy*
I told you it wasn't my fault he exploded your prized taxi, and I'm never coming again!
*leaves money and runs away while he runs into the tree again*
That was some trick Dizzy hehe...

Rift
December 30th, 2003, 09:52 PM
*swings from a rope and takes Ally away * your safe now! *jumps down and starts beating up Austin* try and hurt my girlfr...i mean Ally and ill beat ya with an ugle stick! *accidentily wackes 100marios* oops...sorry buddy! :laugh:

Phantom Angel
December 30th, 2003, 10:51 PM
fake crying is not acceptable.i must now eat your souyl*eat's cartoon's soul*

I'm a lean,mean,soul-eatin' machine! :PWell, I am ghost. =/
Luckily, she doesn't eat me. XD

100marios
December 30th, 2003, 11:02 PM
*begins spinning from the whack and evetually stops*
That one ouchied!
*begins to walk away dizzily but gets caught in the rope and gets tied up*
Gah!! I hog-tied myself!.....no wait....
*grabs an apple and stuffs it into mouth*
*speaks in a muffled voice*
NOW I'm hog-tied hehe!

Shingo`
December 30th, 2003, 11:11 PM
*horrible hunger*
*eats someone's head*
Random: 100marios

100marios
December 30th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Ahh!!!!
*ducks just in time*
Now, now, just because I look apetizing doesn't mean you can try and bite my head off!
*throws a fireball in shingo's mouth*
I put a li'l pepper on thatta one! Enjoy!
*runs away while entangled in rope*

Phantom Angel
December 31st, 2003, 09:20 AM
Ahh!!!!
*ducks just in time*
Now, now, just because I look apetizing doesn't mean you can try and bite my head off!
*throws a fireball in shingo's mouth*
I put a li'l pepper on thatta one! Enjoy!
*runs away while entangled in rope**throw a boomerang at 100marios*
*boomerang steal his pants*
*throw his pants at bunch of girls*
*all girls fainted*
XD