PDA

View Full Version : Wat pokemon scares u the most?

kabigon
March 31st, 2008, 01:45 PM
For me its jynx. look at it! Its so freaky...o_O

DavyJones4our
March 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
Well, not SCARED, but Gulpin and Swalot, I just don't trust them.

skyterra
March 31st, 2008, 03:28 PM
Well, not SCARED, but Gulpin and Swalot, I just don't trust them.

...and you trust starfish with giant gems and psychic powers? k...

Salamence scares me, even tho its one of my favorites. Imagine meeting up with IT on your way to school. Not entirely out of the question in the pokemon world either.

Naito
March 31st, 2008, 03:48 PM
None scare me in the games.

In real-life? Possibly any of the Ghastly evolutions. Getting near them means they can eat your soul... Heck, they possess people even.

DavyJones4our
March 31st, 2008, 03:53 PM
...and you trust starfish with giant gems and psychic powers? k...

Salamence scares me, even tho its one of my favorites. Imagine meeting up with IT on your way to school. Not entirely out of the question in the pokemon world either.

Hey! Don't bag on Starmie, it's a kick ass pogey! But think about it, especialy with Swalot: that thing is huge, it's mouth opens to outrageous proportions in comparison with it's size, and I'm sure you could start being digested by tripping into it, and not even into it's mouth. It's like the blob, it creeps me out. And yet, I seem to have no problem with Muk (other than its smell).

Guardian Soul
March 31st, 2008, 04:40 PM
If it were real, Yanmega.

That's one freaky lookin' thing.

Azonic
March 31st, 2008, 04:52 PM
I don't fear any of them, really. Oh, wait. I fear female Machoke, you know, because of the whole chest incident. <<; And female Wobbuffet, it looks wierd with lipstick. :D;

Mitchman
April 1st, 2008, 01:22 AM
Why do people not fear pikachu. And how can you trust it. Its all cute and cudly sure but come on. That liddle thing will go charlie manson on your asses.

BeachBoy
April 1st, 2008, 01:43 AM
back in R/B games, I was scared of huanter, that think just looks horrific, I was a kid too, scared to death of the thing.

Lynnx
April 1st, 2008, 01:53 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, why is everybody a mod all of a sudden?

I wasn't really scared of any pokemon when I started (I was eight then.)

However, Yanmega does creep me out. I thought Yanma was cute...:(

bobandbill
April 1st, 2008, 02:20 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, why is everybody a mod all of a sudden?

April Fools...

Not really scared of Pokemon, but the ones that have a premise to be scary IF Pokemon were real... various ghost types I guess, such as Dusknoir, Purugly for sheer... ugliness, and don't forget Shedinja - according to the good old Pokedex, if you were to look in the crack on its back, it'll steal the spirit from you... and looking at its backsprite...

Others - the 'scary intimidating' ones, like Gyrandoes, as well as Quagsire. It's so... ugly! Gah! It's face and beedy eyes!

Murasaki
April 1st, 2008, 05:54 AM
The Arbok sprite in Red/Blue freaked me out... I couldn't see its real face and Arbok's markings in the game just look like a huge freaky-looking face. o_O

IRL I would be scared of pretty much every bug Pokemon. x-x;

Binary
April 1st, 2008, 07:25 AM
Back in the days...
In R/B versions, the ghost sprite freaked me out..especially with that music...
that was when I was..uhh..young xD

Superjub
April 1st, 2008, 09:00 AM
Well......now (if I met it in r/l) it'd be Dusclops. A cyclop-looking ghost. How cute....
In r/b/y the ghosts!

gilgaland
April 1st, 2008, 10:31 AM
im scared of gliscor looks scary

Tanaie
April 1st, 2008, 12:28 PM
Well, no Pokemon scares me because of the way it looks.
It's what the Poke'Dex says that scares me! ):

Lets take Dusclops for example:

Dusclops:
It's body is hollow. Is is said that those
who look into its body are sucked into the void

Like what the fudge?! ): Thats freaky~!

April 1st, 2008, 12:54 PM
Giratina is scary D: But then again, so is Garchomp.

Tanaie
April 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM
Giratina is scary D: But then again, so is Garchomp.

Omgosh~ I forgot all about Girantina! XD
Yeaah~ He's pretty freaky looking. D:

Ninve
April 1st, 2008, 01:26 PM
I agree with some here bout Yanmega, it's just so... buggish O.o
But I think Giratina is the scariest, I once had a nightmare bout it >.>

Eureka1
April 1st, 2008, 01:36 PM
The Machoke sprite in Pokémon Silver.

Nobody will probably understand this but I found it scary.

Duuuarte
April 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Muk, d00d! thats one scary pokemon

Duuuarte
April 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
Muk, d00d! thats one scary pokemon

sorry for double posting.

Gummy
April 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
If Pokemon were real, I'd be terrified of Pikachu, Raichu, Ratatta and Raticate. I hate regular rats, so I don't need ones that can conduct electricity or are super-sized.

Disco
April 1st, 2008, 04:02 PM
I don't know how things would be for me if pokemon were real, but just as things actually are, Electivire and Beedril scare me a lot XD. Electivire's constant smile/grimace is just weird, and just regular bee stings hurt so much, so I almost shudder every time I think of what it'd be like to be stung by a Beedril XD

Skaterzpenguin
April 1st, 2008, 04:09 PM
well I'm not scared of any pokemon, but if a tangela or a tangrowth were real like in life and it tried to touch me then I would run and be scared. lol :laugh:

J3
April 1st, 2008, 04:33 PM
Dunsparse OMG So ulgy ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!11

Dragon Dance
April 1st, 2008, 05:24 PM
Jigglypuff! OMG HERE IT COMES!!!! *Hides in Corner*

1st generation
April 2nd, 2008, 03:00 AM
Definitely croagunk because it's unchanging giant smile...... waiting and watching without even blinking. No matter what you do to it, it'll still be smiling...........

Tater Tot
April 2nd, 2008, 03:08 AM
None of em' scare me, they're not real. But the weirdest I would say would be Yanmega probably. It freaks me out. O_O

Gold19
April 2nd, 2008, 06:15 AM
I would say Ursaring because nobody wants to wake it up!

WaluigiRedclaw91
April 2nd, 2008, 06:57 AM
croagunk is disturbing in that way. I would say granbull, its a pit bull which i fear

Superjub
April 2nd, 2008, 08:13 AM
Any ghost especially Dusclopps, Duscnoir (or something like that, well Dusclops evo) and Giratina. I guess Gengar as well... :\

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:11 AM
from Gen1 to Gen3 no Pokemon scares me until gender differences were introduced. Female Wobbuffet scares me.

Yellowstorm
April 2nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
Shedinja and Banette, if they were real.

WaluigiRedclaw91
April 3rd, 2008, 05:29 AM
Oh, an water pokemon scare in the same way as real fish scare me. Especially crabs and shrimp! Krabbys!

Gold19
April 3rd, 2008, 05:43 AM
Skuntant freak me, too. Mostly because of the sound they make on the game.

snowy22
April 3rd, 2008, 07:30 PM
beedrill is the pokemon that scares me

Sajiri
April 3rd, 2008, 07:36 PM
shuckle and numel. Im not sure why, they dont 'scare' me, just creep me out

jigglybuff
April 5th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Pikachu - if i touched him I'd be beaten silly by all his rabid fans

Tater Tot
April 6th, 2008, 07:18 AM
When I was little, I used to be scared of Gengar. But then after I went out of that phase, I had this huge obsession with it. XD

ErickaVolt
April 6th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Mewtwo.... But not really.... I just have a theory that Mewtwo is made up of Skeleton and Lizard.

st.jimmy
April 6th, 2008, 07:38 AM
yeah yanmega and gliscor are the only moderately scary pokemon and that is only because they look like freacks.

Cruelty And The Beast
April 6th, 2008, 11:52 AM
grimer and muk would be the obvious ones-just, disgusting.

Other than that hoothoot. Just far, far too weird for my liking.

However, I do want a pet mew.
=]

I'm Dan btw, I'm new-nice to meet all you beautiful people =)

The snorlax master
April 6th, 2008, 12:01 PM
For me, deoxys is my scariest pokemon!

Naito
April 6th, 2008, 01:23 PM
IF they were real, the Ghastly evolution line and Shedinja.

Shedinja: A discarded bug shell that came back to life. Peering into the crack on it's back is said to steal one's soul.

Haunter: It licks with it's vicious tongue to steal one's life force. It lurks in darkness for it's prey.

Gengar: It hides in darkness. It is said that when GENGAR is hiding, the room cools down by 10 degrees F. Lurking in the corners of rooms, it waits for chances to steal it's victim's life force.

solopy567
April 6th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Dodorio..Who wouldnt freak out from a giant three headed ostrich?

Tater Tot
April 7th, 2008, 06:20 AM
Eh, Deoxys is a little freaky.
Spiritomb too.
But none of em' scare me...
Ecept Arceus. XD

Motsuko Live
April 7th, 2008, 02:25 PM
It's not really a Pokemon, but that ghost thing in Red/Blue & FR/LG. The one you need the Silph Goggles (or whatever they're called) to see, and it ends up being a dead Marowak. Yeesh, even my Pokemon were scared stiff! That thing gives me the Heebie Jeebies!

Also, the sprite of Golbat from R/B...Look at this thing;
http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/rbspr/rbspr042.png
With his tounge just flappin' wildly about...Eww! *crumples picure of Golbat, burns and buries the ashes*

Camisado
April 7th, 2008, 10:47 PM
Nobody's mentioned Tentacool and - oh god - Tentacruel? I once came across this massive jellyfish washed up on the beach in Spain. The size of a small child. There's something not quite right about them D:

I agree with a couple of you - Deoxys scared the heck out of me in that Pokémon special episode with Solana. The noises and stuff =|

And oh god, Motsuko Live, I saw that Golbat sprite yesterday. I'm almost relieved I never played R/B =|

hothead
April 8th, 2008, 12:43 AM
NON Acually scare me but if pokemon was real i have my own and i would kick there A S S but all the goust pokemon kinda kreep me out

sol52
April 8th, 2008, 02:10 PM
im scared of gengar comn by ten degrees that would make my blood crawl
oh and garchomp and tyranitar imagine if you come home and their eating your fridge
out and your cat but the only escape is fighting what would you do?

yOur.smelly
April 9th, 2008, 02:50 AM
i think it has to be jynx its just sooo scaryy i dOnt like it!!

Pokégirl
April 9th, 2008, 06:43 AM
Drowsy scares the crap outta me,his voice and the way he moves his hands jeez!!! and Jinx is the devil...Drifblooms description scares me,lures children away by taking their hand AHHH!

DavyJones4our
April 11th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Oh yeah, and obviously Giratina.

magma_commander
May 24th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Kyogre...Defintaly. That monster tried to flood the world!!! That's just evil....