PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon DVDs

WillowMage
October 18th, 2003, 09:27 PM
You know how the shows Friends and Star Trek have a DVD set for each season? Well, does Pokemon? Like, is there a DVD set with all of the Kanto Journey episodes? Or the Johto Journies, or the Orange Islands, or Master Quest, or Heroes? I know not Pokemon advanced, cuz that's barely even started. If there is, I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell where to find them.

Rift
October 18th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Well, slowly but surly Viz and 4kids is getting Orange Islands on DVD each DVD has 12 episodes on em! and i dont know about the other seasons though.

OffRoadSP
October 19th, 2003, 04:32 AM
All of the Kanto episodes are on DVD, but only 3 episodes per DVD, so you'd have to buy over 20 I think to get the entire season. Then they skipped to "Johto Journeys", but again putting only 3 episodes on each DVD. They are currently releasing "Orange Islands Adventures" and "Johto League Champions" on DVD. The Orange Islands have 12 episodes per DVD, and Champions have 7 episodes on each.

Kayleigh
October 19th, 2003, 12:27 PM
Ah, so.. where can you buy it? (If there's anywhere besides EBay. >_>) I'd love to buy some so I could be able to see those few episodes that I missed.

OffRoadSP
October 20th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Ah, so.. where can you buy it? (If there's anywhere besides EBay. >_>) I'd love to buy some so I could be able to see those few episodes that I missed.

Well, I know you can buy them off of www.pokemon.com and amazon.com. And you can probably find them on most sites that sell anime DVD's. I actually just picked up another volume of Johto League Champions today, I found it at FYE. I only have a few DVD's of the first season, because I'm holding off in hopes that they'll re-release the season in a better set with more episodes per DVD. I can justify spending $20 on a DVD with 7 episodes on it; I have a hard time justifying spending the same amount on one with only 3. (Although I do have a few.)

Soph
October 20th, 2003, 07:15 PM
i havent seen any of the pokemon episodes of any season...well actually i thinmk i have seen about 6 overall. i dont have foxtell so i cant acess the channel on TV that has anime and pokemon and stuff....

Arcanine
October 21st, 2003, 07:15 AM
i havent seen any of the pokemon episodes of any season...well actually i thinmk i have seen about 6 overall. i dont have foxtell so i cant acess the channel on TV that has anime and pokemon and stuff....
I think there was a way to download pokemon episodes from #Free_Pokemon.
And I seen the Orange Islands DVD set at a Wal-Mart (its a store for ones that dont know).

Sayuri no Hoshi
October 23rd, 2003, 02:58 PM

You sure can. Try PokemonCenter.com (http://www.pokemoncenter.com), it has every DVD box-set for Pokmon imaginable...and more to come. I feel like buying that Pokmon Monopoly game...