PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one Pokemon to have in real life. What would it be? :3

Tanaie
April 1st, 2008, 12:46 PM
Just like the title says! If you could have only one Pokemon
to own in real life...What would it be?! ♥

Personally, I think I'd want either Salamance or Raichu!
I'd want Salamance because then he could fly me to school! :)~♥
But yet, Salamance are pretty big. So I think I'd want a Raichu!
Because well...Their my favorite Pokemon!

So tell me! What Pokemon would you want to own? ~♥

~*Tanaie*~

Chemo
April 1st, 2008, 01:24 PM
Probably Pidgeot, because it's my favorite bird pokemon and it can fly

Ninve
April 1st, 2008, 01:29 PM
I think Absol would be the best choice for me. With its ability to predict disasters, I would save millions of people and become a hero xD

Eureka1
April 1st, 2008, 01:33 PM
Gardevoir, for obvious reasons.

Duuuarte
April 1st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Houndoom, mans best friend, not to mention its fire/dark. The reciepe for a B.A. pokemon.

adavis
April 1st, 2008, 02:28 PM
I do not know why but i would have to say Luxray

J3
April 1st, 2008, 02:58 PM
Raikou Why you ask.

Are you Kidding!? do i even need to answer!?

Edit:
Okay i got a question if absol was able to predict disasters in the game it would be the ultimate
pokemon would it not ?

Ex:

Trainer:Go absol (Lv: 25)

Foe:Go Charzaird (Lv: 50)

Absol:makes entrance cry Absol!!

Charizaird:Makes entrance Cry Charizaird!!

Foe:Charizaird use flamethrower

Absol:hurry trainer switch me out i predict a disaster

lolz

Gummy
April 1st, 2008, 03:31 PM
Ditto to transform into me and go to school for me. Of course, I'd have to teach it a little basic english first. XD

Lynnx
April 1st, 2008, 04:04 PM
Charizard. Bye bye bullies!

Or Absol, because I am one of the most accident-prone people in the country. ;).

Or Meganium, because...umm....I like it?

Skaterzpenguin
April 1st, 2008, 04:10 PM
A zangoose and a piplup would be nice pets. ;)

Disco
April 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM
Pachirisu or Growlithe. Pachirisu because it'd be nice to have an adorable smiley little pet that could cheer me up when I'm down (if it didn't shock me), and Growlithe because of the whole "man's best friend" thing and as a guard of sorts :p

41victory
April 1st, 2008, 04:15 PM
Breloom FTW! Whats not cool about a kiss butt grass/fighting poke you could hang with?!

Dragon Dance
April 1st, 2008, 04:18 PM
I would have a syther! They rock.

Unlimited NiGHTS
April 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
Darkrai. Everyone I didn't like would be stuck in the world of nightmares. MWA HA HA!

1st generation
April 1st, 2008, 04:30 PM
I think probably a Growlith, who grows into an Arcanine

Dr.Stiles
April 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM
I think id have an eevee ^_^
There really awesome and cool 8D

Kagome
April 1st, 2008, 04:42 PM
i'll say glaceon that will be so cool if that happened

Alli
April 1st, 2008, 04:44 PM
Personally, I like too many, and since Ditto's one of my faves, I'll take it.

When I feel like having an Umbreon, Ditto will transform into it. :3

Interesting thread, by the way.

DavyJones4our
April 1st, 2008, 05:10 PM
Hmm, I'm stuck choosing one of three. Either my Corstair (Starmie), Roger (Sharpedo) or Calico (Toxicroak).

Corstair's my favourite and has been most battle-helpful, and I'm sure it'd be awesome to have to swim around with. Same goes with Roger, he looks awesome and is a great battler and would be awesome to bring with me to the beach. Calico also loves water due to dry-skin, and is a badass all around, and would be more practical to have around me when I'm not near water (but it shouldn't be overly hot either).

Damn, that's a hard one.

Superjub
April 2nd, 2008, 07:23 AM
Blaziken FTW!
1. He can give me a piggy-back :) to school. Jumping over building's would be fun.
2. burn my teachers. Where's your homework? Why are you on fire? :p
3. He's the best!!!!

Edit: Actually 2 so they can breed! :)

Hazuki
April 2nd, 2008, 07:33 AM
Glaceon probably for cooling me down in the summer. (Cause it gets so hot in Cali >: )
Giratina because it can fly (LYKE ZOMG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT >D) And it can pwn people like that. :3
Lucario because it's the smexiest Pokemon ever. X3

BeachBoy
April 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
Without any doubt in my mind it would be garchomp. Running around with the Pirate of the sea would just be awesome.

What a fun experience that would be.

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:20 AM
I would love to have Typhlosion! Scaring away all the people I despise and he could protect me. Also just because Typhlosion is awesome. I always wanted a fiery friend.

Willbey
April 2nd, 2008, 09:27 AM
I'll have a charmander. Well I could at least have a 'proper' friend . I'll let it hold an everstone so it dosen't evovlve into a charmeleon. It would be toooooo big if it evovlves into a charizard!
Also, We don't need a cooker because charmander will use ember and I cook at the same time (tax invaders: ^o^ yay no tax)... LOL.

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:33 AM
I'll have a charmander. Well I could at least have a 'proper' friend . I'll let it hold an everstone so it dosen't evovlve into a charmeleon. It would be toooooo big if it evovlves into a charizard!
Also, We don't need a cooker because charmander will use ember and I cook at the same time (tax invaders: ^o^ yay no tax)...

Why can't a full-evolved Poke be a "proper" friend? A Charizard can be a friend if you opened your heart to it. And for that manner for no reason whatsoever I would walk up to a raging Tyranitar and try to open my heart to it. ;)

THIRTY-SIX
April 2nd, 2008, 09:33 AM
I'd want a swampert but knowing me I wouldn't be able to evolve mudkip due to laziness… I wouldn't be a 'trainer'.

Ed Phoenix
April 2nd, 2008, 09:35 AM
Eevee. He's my all time favorite.

I wouldn't evolve him, just keeping him as he is.

diamondpearl876
April 2nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Mudkup, Eevee, Cyndaquil, Nuzleaf, etc... There's a lot I wouldn't mind having. :3

HunterZero
April 2nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Me i would love to have a riolu or an charamander there's so many i want it's hard to chose XD

TheSpatialZam
April 2nd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Rayquaza. The perfect package of speed, power and awesomeness.. Plus, He can fly at sonic speeds.

IgnorantUser
April 2nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
I'd have to say a Furret. If pokemon were real creatures, I wouldn't enjoy making them fight each other, so something that I could just chill out with and have as a pet would be best.

The only problem would be making sure it didn't eat any small pokemon on my block.

Izy
April 2nd, 2008, 03:06 PM
Dude, I swear, if no one who knew me couldn't guess my answer, well...then.. they don't know me.

I'd choose this little guy over here --> :t133:
becuase...well, ya know..

sabrina_diamond
April 3rd, 2008, 12:02 AM
I would love to have a Ninetails as a Pokemon in real life... If someone happens to pull its tail, then they would be cures for a thousand years. XD Oh and I would like to brush its fur everyday and its coat of whiteness :D

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 12:07 AM
I'd have to say a Furret. If pokemon were real creatures, I wouldn't enjoy making them fight each other, so something that I could just chill out with and have as a pet would be best.

The only problem would be making sure it didn't eat any small pokemon on my block.

Yeah, in real life squirrels fight with each other (I have seen it all) and I am sure Furret would not get along with the squirrels.

Tré
April 3rd, 2008, 12:21 AM
for me its Pachirisu... maybe because of its cuteness and friendly personality... thiws would be a perfect pet for me...

Terri
April 3rd, 2008, 02:55 AM
Latias, because it's my favourite and it's aborably cute and it can also change into human form so i can be around it most of the time with no one suspecting a thing

Kaguya
April 3rd, 2008, 03:58 PM
Blaziken is my all time favourite. ^^ I'd love to have one in real life!

Kikue
April 3rd, 2008, 06:34 PM
I would want an Eevee. It's one of my fav pokemon and it would be like having a dog! I don't have a dog, so yeah. And an Abra, so it can teleport my to school whenever I'm late, or whenever I forgot something at school.

Dark Jay
April 4th, 2008, 02:37 AM
>_< I made a thread like this...Oh well.

Sneasel, which I would evolve, and two Ralts so I could get Gallade And Gardevoir.

For my contests I would have a Buneary, which I would evolve and a Budew, which I would evolve into Roserade.

:)

Binary
April 4th, 2008, 08:21 AM
Evee, my all time favourite. Thats the pokemon I would like to have. And for an evolution, I would love an Umbreon!

Bulbasaurs Trainer
April 4th, 2008, 08:22 AM
CHARMELEON DEFINATLY! Hes AWesome!

Motsuko Live
April 4th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I'd have to say Eevee. It evolves into my favorite Pokemon, Espeon!
But hopefully it would evolve in the day, because if it evolved at night I'd have myself an Umbreon :/
Oh well, I'd just press the B button and make it stop xD

EDIT:
Evee, my all time favourite. Thats the pokemon I would like to have. And for an evolution, I would love an Umbreon!

lol, and if it did evolve into an Umbreon, I'd just trade it to C3LEBI♥! :>

romanwhiz
April 4th, 2008, 02:43 PM
If i were to choose.
Well, It's a tie between Teysa [Umbreon] and Oriss [Gardevoir]
or Khamal [Growlithe]
dunno...

i would have to choose Teysa, if not all of them.

MUSION
April 4th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Ditto, oh the possibilities!

skyterra
April 4th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Gardevoir, for obvious reasons.

This.

Also, Espeon, one of my favorites, small enough to hang around with me, wicked in battle.

The best package.

jigglybuff
April 4th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Machamp, cause he's, a champ!

DaiLinn
April 5th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Ee hard choice. ;_; An Eevee or a Growlithe.

Berlitz
April 12th, 2008, 07:10 AM
Jugglypuff.
No,don't ask.

Yes I could have a Mawile,a Roserade,a Kirilia,a Blastoise, an Espeon,a Vileplume.

But,no.

Jigglypuff. It can roll with me riding it,float,fly by inflating and I can use him to jump in. We could have so much fun together. Always has been my favourite,even if I love most pokemon. I miss him in the Series. :/ I will always remember it.

Yours nostalgic childholdish Jigglyness,

Miss Berlitz.

GunSaberSeraph
April 12th, 2008, 09:13 AM
Gallade, of course, the pokedex says it would be willing to risk it's life to save it's trainer. Plus teleporting and attacking using samurai techniques is always good. :)

ShinyDialga
April 12th, 2008, 11:02 PM
well duh, its simple, id have a pet Giratina, that'd rock

firepokemon
April 13th, 2008, 05:00 AM
Butterfree, its my favourite and because pokemon are how they are, it would make a perfect pet except for it would die early so maybe thats a negative. But I've loved Butterfree for nine years and will continue to do so. I guess I would love a Charizard because I like fire but love flying types and Charizard could carry me places. Though I don't like heights so it wouldn't happen lol.

Mr.Roserade
April 13th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Id want a Tropius, grass pokes are sweet and it can fly =O
Or a dragonair, its magestic =]

skeddles
April 13th, 2008, 05:37 PM
If I lived on a big ranch, it'd be my Venusaur, cause she's so big and cuddly. But my house is small, so probably my Jolteon.

Yes, mine.

ToraSushii
April 13th, 2008, 06:33 PM
Hard choice between Jigglypuff and Pikachu.
But I already have a Pikachu plush, so yes, a Jigglypuff. (With a Moon Stone.)

EviladeBlazingDemon
May 1st, 2008, 09:58 AM
Gengar. Definately Gengar. They're just awesome. Preferably shiny.

That's like the fourth time ive managed to post basically that same sentance on this website in the past 20 mins.

Naito
May 1st, 2008, 11:33 AM
Definitely a Ralts, and I'd probably evolve it into Gardevoir unless it is a male. If so, I'll just make it a Gallade instead.

Peanutassailant
May 1st, 2008, 11:44 AM
also would love a ralts irl. or a jirachi.

but only if it would wake up for me more lol, me dont want a pokemon for a week :(

MetalMEB
May 1st, 2008, 11:49 AM
Ugh... What a hard question... I'm having trouble choosing between Squirtle, Absol, Nidoking, Jolteon, Typhlosion and Sceptile =P

Um... Most likely um... I'd choose Absol. Yeah, Absol...

Sorry other Pokemon :[

Toblerone
May 1st, 2008, 11:51 AM
I'd either pick a Dragonite as its an awesome dragon type. And if for some reason i couldn't have a Dragonite, i would pick the mighty Tyranitar!

Aegis
May 1st, 2008, 11:57 AM
Probably a Pikachu :> They're so cute, and small enough to ride around on my shoulders (plus they could zap anybody who defies me) :D

grassguy
May 1st, 2008, 12:09 PM
Treecko at first, and it would hopefully evolve into grovyle. Those two are so cool, also the fact that you'd have real life pokemon would make you millions. :P

solopy567
May 1st, 2008, 12:26 PM
Have you no shame? You cant sell pokemon you know

I'd have a Deoxys, for obvious reasons and, it would scare everybody in school and ill kill all the bad teachers and students

Dustox PM
May 1st, 2008, 02:10 PM
I want Dustox if they was real! It's flying and I can use it to see what's up around like Satoshi and his Staravia :P .

Amplified Ampharos
May 1st, 2008, 02:22 PM
Well mine would be Ninetales or Gardivor

geno421
May 1st, 2008, 02:43 PM
I know it's stereotypical but a Pikachu probably. IRL they would probably be really small since they are a mouse Pokemon. :)

Of course over a Pikachu I would take my favrite Pokemon if I could get it. A Dratini.

Ionic
May 1st, 2008, 03:01 PM
Pikachu hes strong but very cute :)

Hypntick
May 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
Despite the logistics in trying to feed such a monster, it would have to be snorlax

Toastri
May 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
I want a Lapras for traveling through the seas. Finding ancient treasure and stuff. But for a good pet, I pick Pichu. Zapping bullies one at a time. And for being small, cute and strong.

Apathetic_Yen
May 1st, 2008, 04:36 PM
prolly a ralts, perfect for a pet, and for it to evolve into a Gallade ;)

Jappio
May 2nd, 2008, 03:20 AM
I don't know what to choose. Raichu is my classic favorite, and has lightning. Yet at the same time I would also want my shiny Sandslash since she is so cute. I probably would end up though going with Raichu, can't say no to the lightning, and Sandslashes aren't as huggable.

minibus135
May 2nd, 2008, 05:16 AM
I would really want Charizard! It is the best pokemon ever! I wonder why no starter pokemon is ever stronger than Charizard? If I had a Charizard, I'll be able to fly on its back!

Jorah
May 2nd, 2008, 05:22 AM
I love how everyone gives very different answers! Just goes to show ya how varied Pokemon can be

I'd have a Meowth and never evolve it. It's just too cute! *hugs* Or a Suicune, it's really cool and I could ride on it or go in the water

Moonlit Umbreon
May 2nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
[EVERYONE: I know I may be sounding like an old person lately, but you all really ought to look at the date on the first thread before posting. This is old. It was posted on the 2nd of April. Please guys try not to revive the oldies. I'd rather much stay young. D:]

Whilst On Subject: This would have to be the hardest question I have been asked all month! D: Well I gave it a lot of thought, and it'd have to be my Ninetales, Miyuki. He has a relaxed nature, and is somewhat vein, like me, but not stuck-up, sort of lacking... I love Ninetales because of it's beauty, it's majestic and serene look, the way it's nine-tails shine in the light, and how it's rich red-coloured eyes gleam in the darkness... to me, it resembles vitality of the mind, body, and soul...

MetalMEB
May 2nd, 2008, 11:50 AM
^^I noticed it was made a while ago too, but...

The subject was made on April 2nd, but the last post was April 13... That wasn't a month ago... So its not THAT old, least not old enough to be closed anyway. Plus looky, older members and a mod posted.

Um anyway...

On topic... Go Absol! o.O again... Hah...

>_>

Acrutheo
May 4th, 2008, 01:43 AM
A Mew. It could transform, which would be useful, and would be a very fast learner of most things (considering it learns all moves). Also, it's very friendly and as such would make a great companion, methinks.

indyfan
May 4th, 2008, 02:16 AM
Arceus, its huge and I could ride it never ending story style

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

A Mew. It could transform, which would be useful, and would be a very fast learner of most things (considering it learns all moves). Also, it's very friendly and as such would make a great companion, methinks.

Mew was so cute in the movie "Mew Mew"

you could get one in the game using Magikarp I think

grassguy
May 4th, 2008, 08:08 AM
Have you no shame? You cant sell pokemon you know

I'd have a Deoxys, for obvious reasons and, it would scare everybody in school and ill kill all the bad teachers and students

I mean, you'd be famous for being the person with a real-life pokemon, people would want your pokemon to sponsor adverts and stuff. I wouldn't sell a treecko for any amount of money (if I had a real one).

F.E. DeWitt Jr.
May 4th, 2008, 08:15 AM
If pokemon were real, Ill have a Charizard because Ive seen it attack on the anime shows, movies, and games, and it looks really good for a real life pokemon.

Drapion
May 4th, 2008, 08:19 AM
Ditto, it could transform into me and go to school for me :D

Embrace
May 4th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Well, I will have a Charizard or a Charmander. I really love them :D

Blayze
May 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM
I'd have to say Charmander, and then I'd evolve him up to a Charizard. It would be awesome to have a Charizard as a means of transportion. I'd save tons on gas money!

Pineapi
May 4th, 2008, 02:11 PM
I want Togepi! It's the cutest little thing.. I just love the companion Pokemons the most. Either Togepi or Pikachu.

MilesVulpixPrower
May 5th, 2008, 11:04 AM
My name say's it..........no actually I would choose a happiny or a eevee or maybe a Smoochum because of all the hug's and kisses and it so cute yeah so a smoochum.

Vyro
May 5th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I would have a rayquaza(it could fly me to school and pwn all the people I hate. Gwahahahha!!!!!)
or a darkrai (so I could put my little brother into a world of endless nightmares! Gwahahahahaha!!!!!!! again)

Krome Jr.
May 5th, 2008, 02:52 PM
I'll have a Alakazam because it can help me with my homework and everything.

Lackey
May 5th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Oof, hard choice. Persian is my favourite Pokemon, but I would probably go for Beedrill.

With a big scary bug like that I could get my way, you see. Plus I could I could use him to attack people. Super fun!

Valarauca
May 6th, 2008, 12:27 PM
shiny rayquaza; black, flying, dragon

ok no ubers

shiny charzard; black, flying, fire breathing beast...

ok no shinies

typhlosions; (the volcano pokemon), my first starter, my favorite

Walrein
May 7th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Dragonite. Flying on a dragon...

Aurafire
May 7th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Lucario! He'd be a good pet because he looks like a dog already, and you can talk to him if you get bored. And if anyone bothers you, he can just pwn them.

Archayos
May 7th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I'd have an Espeon for sure! Messing with people's minds = Pwnage.

ErickaVolt
May 7th, 2008, 07:59 PM
I'd have Latias. It's my favorite Pokemon an it is faster than a Space Transport or speeding bullet. I can go to Japan in 5 seconds =) . Also it's share sight is uber cool.

Volkner's Apprentice
May 7th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I'd have either a Raichu, Poliwhirl or Flareon. Flareon's tail has to be the softest thing I've ever seen, how could you not cuddle up with it? Raichu would just be a great friend who can zap burglars and Poliwhirl is my all time favorite. Just stare at his swirl if you can't fall asleep or have him use bubblebeam for a refreshing morning wake-up.

Cid
May 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM
I would have either Pichu, Squirtle, Eevee, Treecko, Riolu, Starly, Celebi, Dialga, Latios, Plusle or Minun *phew*...

I'd love to have them all!

Though I would like it better if I would be one of those Pokemon...

Astinus
May 7th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I'd have a Pikachu (named Andy, of course. xP) He'd sit on my shoulder when I'm in work, and help me out. Plus, he'd keep me company as I wander around school. He'd just be a helpful little companion for me.

fade101
May 8th, 2008, 04:47 AM
Hmmmm... A charizard might be useful... I mean i can like 'ride' it to school, help me with my chores... *not cleaning but handling heavy things* and even grill some burgers... If only this was real... dang...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
May 8th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Persian. She's elegant, beautiful, and refined, so she matches my tastes quite well. Plus she's a kitty:)

4chan
May 22nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Mudkip! Because it's so cute :3!

Tabatha
May 22nd, 2008, 01:22 PM
That's an easy one, Flareon of course! It's just so darn cute!!!

Hideki~kun
May 22nd, 2008, 01:39 PM
Mew. Then I have a Mew and it can transform into other Pokémon :D

kickerbox
May 22nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Id want an alakazam because hes really smart so he can do all my work and find something if ive lost it. he also has an awesome moustache :)

GunSaberSeraph
May 22nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Metagross. It's super-smart, so it can telepathically give answer on my homework, it can teleport, plus i can go to school and concerts and such using Magnet Ride.

D-puff
May 22nd, 2008, 04:49 PM
*looks in sig, then looks up at avvi*
take a guess.

YuuNoKami Saka
May 22nd, 2008, 05:38 PM
I would have to say, Pikachu. It's cute and it's small enough that you can cuddle with it. Plus, with an added bonus, if the power goes out, I'd have a backup source. :D

hypermonkey
May 22nd, 2008, 06:37 PM
A Ditto because it can be anything, or maybe a Smeargle because it can have any moves, or Arceus because of obvious reasons.

Empelt526
May 25th, 2008, 08:52 PM
Oh lord, that's waay too hard.

Okay let's see I'll just make a list any of theese would make me happy:
Pikachu
Piplup
Eevee
Riolu
Misdreavus
Darkrai(gahh uber!)
Sneasle
Starly