PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Are Real

EmeraldTreeckoLeaf
April 1st, 2008, 01:37 PM
Yes, it's true. I think that they live in an alternate demension, one I'll get to go top someday. ^^

Yes, it's true. I think that they live in an alternate demension, one I'll get to go top someday. ^^
Why doesn't anyone reply? THEY ARE REAL!!!

Tanaie
April 1st, 2008, 02:06 PM
o.o"
What did you eat this morning?

FourFourTwo
April 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM
They're called animals.

Some pokemon are based on them.

BakingBluePotatoe
April 1st, 2008, 02:26 PM
actually I developed that theory during PE... it actually sounds belivable... ish.

Chaos Raighned on the Pokeworld (the one we know in PMD) and the Pokemon sought shelter on Earth.

we later befriended them and such <3

Spaekle Oddberry
April 1st, 2008, 02:29 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Pokeclipse died already. ;_;

Starway
April 1st, 2008, 02:48 PM
LOL i think that pokemon are real that they live in a dimension beyond are civilization no one one has heard also there world is way more advanced but i have a story to tell u that might happend if pokemon WERE real:
Wouldn't it be if pokemon are REAL and exsist in our world i world might be destroyed because some other people might use them for evil purposes like rule the world BUT there would be US the kids of this world we would trian them and help use them to save the world also wouldn't it be nice if they already invinted all that stuff for pokemon (you know like what ahppends if it gets sick we might have nothing by the time pokemon come around or where to keep them like idk say pokeballs also where do the animals go? I mean if they come in what would the animals do it might disturb the natural balance of things you know? Also where can we go i mean u usally og on adventures when your a pokemon trainer but all your doing is going around the world. I think it might be better if you know we go there instead of bringing them here.
So yea it might kool but there may be some bad sides to having pokemon become real. Sorry to tell this.

J3
April 1st, 2008, 03:04 PM
one thing dont And NEVERR willget if that pokemon were real and in fact
they were DANGEROUS who parent in the right mind would let thier 10 yea
old kid rome around the country side with a group of teenagers ?? lol

Starway
April 1st, 2008, 03:09 PM
im with you on that as well

Azonic
April 1st, 2008, 03:31 PM
Guys, get a grip of reality here. <<;

First of all, someone created Pokemon, which means that they drew them on paper, then it turned into a big hit. They're just like Yu-gi-oh and Digimon, they were all created by some guy. I guess you're just a really big fan of Pokemon, but they aren't real.

But it would be nice if they were :'D

BakingBluePotatoe
April 1st, 2008, 03:32 PM
then how do you explain Mesprit apparing in front of me staring at me...?

Gummy
April 1st, 2008, 03:34 PM
Some scientists do say that we may be living in a multiverse, with each universe having it's own set of physics. I guess it's theoretically possible for superpowered creatures to exist somewhere, but don't bet your life on it.

Azonic
April 1st, 2008, 03:37 PM
then how do you explain Mesprit apparing in front of me staring at me...?Wait... what are you talking about...?

Mesprit didn't even exist when RSE was created. Nintendo just makes them up as we go. D:

kabigon
April 1st, 2008, 03:43 PM
To tell u the truth I dont think it would be a good thing if pokemon were to become real... they would proabably kill us all with their insane powers.

Andelc
April 1st, 2008, 03:47 PM
I think you should know the difference
between fiction and reality.
The only dimension pokemon live in is your imagination.

(I really wish pokemon were real though)

But it would be awsome if pokemon were real
Then Id be a PoKemon master!!!

Starway
April 1st, 2008, 03:52 PM
To tell u the truth I dont think it would be a good thing if pokemon were to become real... they would proabably kill us all with their insane powers.
i knew it! the human race would be ogne if they came along true....

Siimo
April 1st, 2008, 04:11 PM
o.O What are you guys on...?

Gumball Watterson
April 1st, 2008, 04:46 PM
As a strong mod of 4/1, i declared this thread *closed* for insane spam...

Jk, I like todays AF joke. Anyway, There is a possibility an insane psychokinetic alien heard of Pokémon and is receiving the TV signals while developing the other universe with an ultra-technological thingy. Or that the creator is getting signals from another universe to tell Ash's story... *suspicious look* We can't tell, Maybe Pokémon used to exist in this world but got supernaturally exterminated or transported. We really can't tell, well I guess I have an overactive imagination too.

DavyJones4our
April 1st, 2008, 04:56 PM
What's wrong with all of you? They ARE real, the people at Nintendo visit their realm, take pictures and sketches and put them in games, then when it's time to make a new one to cash in on, they go back in, but for a longer time so they can get a better look at what else is in there.

If they're so "fake", then how do you explain these?
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/IvysaurReal.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/PikachuReal.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/Koffingreal.jpg

and I have several more

Jaimes
April 2nd, 2008, 03:57 AM
Didn't anyone even bother to notice the date this was posted on?

It's hardly original anyway. ¬_¬

Mitchman
April 2nd, 2008, 04:10 AM
hhhhaaaaa davy jones found them. LOL.
Anyway I say pokemon once existed along with dragons. But only everywhere except eyrope and asia because everyone already ruined the areas and enviroment. That is what happened to the rest of the continents and both races clearly became figments of the past. Or as my uncle says: Pokemon are figments of nintendos magination run wild after they smoked some marijuana.

Tyranitar Tamer
April 2nd, 2008, 04:44 AM
............LOL,I think someone spiked your drink or something,lol.Maybe LSD is taking effect,lol.:)

Mitchman
April 2nd, 2008, 05:23 AM
Whos drink mine or the one who started this?

Avey
April 2nd, 2008, 05:27 AM
The fact that a pretend cult was set up a few weeks ago claiming that they believed Pokèmon were real sort of takes away the funny side of this thread. Not that it was funny at all.

Scales
April 2nd, 2008, 06:58 AM
I think you hit the sauce a little to hard. Pokemon is fiction. It would be cool if they did exist but they don't.

Plus I think dragons have already been bashed in another thread that was locked already.

Guardian Soul
April 2nd, 2008, 08:37 AM
They don't exist, why don't you go genetically create some? =/

Mitchman
April 2nd, 2008, 08:43 AM
God people never heard of sarcasm have you?
ANy pokemon eclipse is the best site for those who think pokemon exist

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 08:52 AM
To the non-believers:

So Pokes don't exist in the real world huh?

Well then explain this:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8261/00000000000000000135311xdfcwvi0.jpg

Yep its a real Cubone! ;)

In addition I have a pic of a real Dragonair and a real Rapidash...

Starway
April 2nd, 2008, 08:58 AM
To the non-believers:

So Pokes don't exist in the real world huh?

Well then explain this:

Yep its a real Cubone! ;)

In addition I have a pic of a real Dragonair and a real Rapidash...

hmm it may be possible but i odnt think it would be great for them to omce alive also can u show u the pic of dragonair also rapidash?

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:00 AM
hmm it may be possible but i odnt think it would be great for them to omce alive also can u show u the pic of dragonair also rapidash?

Sure!

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3899/00000000000000135515xegcwgb3.jpg

Hmm I tried to find the pic of the Dragonair but I can't find it anymore, oh well...

Starway
April 2nd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Sure!

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3899/00000000000000135515xegcwgb3.jpg

Hmm I tried to find the pic of the Dragonair but I can't find it anymore, oh well...

ive seen those pics before thouhg ive seen better pics of rapidash o well bput dragonair
though it would be weird to se them like that in out world

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:06 AM
I have a pic of Torkoal:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/135000/135487kpRO_w.jpg

I don't know why some people just don't accept the truth! ;)

Guardian Soul
April 2nd, 2008, 09:12 AM
http://dominantclaw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/geodude.jpg

Geodude says hi.

Starway
April 2nd, 2008, 09:18 AM
I have a pic of Beedrill:

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/171500/171691QWyu_w.jpg

Oh and I finally found Dragonair!

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/135500/135596INpm_w.jpg

I don't know why some people just don't accept the truth! ;)
i dont see the pics

Geodude says hi.[/QUOTE]
really weird pic

ok so pokemon might be real but thos emight just people editing off stuff u know

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:24 AM
i dont see the pics
really weird pic

ok so pokemon might be real but thos emight just people editing off stuff u know

People editing stuff? No such thing! Such a thing would be blasphemy! Also lemme fix the links.

EDIT: Darn somthing hates me

Tyranitar Tamer
April 2nd, 2008, 12:01 PM
I mean yours,lol,just as in a joke.

El Gofre
April 2nd, 2008, 12:07 PM
Wow so i can say that house-elves from harry potter exist as long as i specify they're in an alternate dimension?
As its already been said, someone made them up. Unless they have magic ink or the ability to create life (AKA are god, also debatable on whether he exists), this isnt even slightly justifiable.

Avey
April 2nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
God people never heard of sarcasm have you?
ANy pokemon eclipse is the best site for those who think pokemon exist

Pokèmon Eclipse was a fake, a parody of DigiEclipse and nothing more.

Good day.

starmii3
April 2nd, 2008, 12:21 PM
not only are pokemon real, i swear i saw a pidgey use wing attack one day :P

Azonic
April 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
Yes, because you can clearly tell the difference when Pidgey uses wing attack and when a normal bird flies into the trees to land. >:

Those pictures were all from the same website. Unless you actually saw it, there's no proof they're real.

Really, people, ever heard of image editing?

In response to all the pictures that have been posted:

1. Ivysaur isn't a frog.
2. They can easily paint an animal.
3. Cloyster is a black pearl with a shell that opens and closes, not a white ball with a face drawn on it.
4. If you look closely, the skull is out of proportion to the animal's head.
5. Those really don't look like real fire. :/

And by the way, I've paid a visit to worth1000.com, the website that had been included in every one of the pictures that had been posted. Worth1000.com is an image editing website.

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 04:33 PM
Really, people, ever heard of image editing?

Yes, I have. Probably everyone on the Internet has heard of it. Nevertheless editing things to make them look like real Pokemon when they are not would be pure blasphemy! A flaming horse would stick out like a sore thumb now, so whatever genious caught it on film was lucky! ;)

And stop spoiling our fun clade by feeding us "lies"...

And I am aware that site is a gathering ground for Photoshoppers.

Azonic
April 2nd, 2008, 04:37 PM
See that website on the bottom left corner of the Rapidash picture? It says Worth1000.com.

Worth1000.com happens to be an image editing website.

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 04:38 PM
See that website on the bottom left corner of the Rapidash picture? It says Worth1000.com.

Worth1000.com happens to be an image editing website.

Clade, I am aware that site is a gathering ground for Photoshoppers.

Azonic
April 2nd, 2008, 04:40 PM
Then really, it can be concluded that Pokemon aren't real, now. :/

Nice Post edit btw. ;D

DavyJones4our
April 2nd, 2008, 04:45 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/Pidgeyreal.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/Golbatreal.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/EeveeReal.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/MudkipReal.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/Koffingreal.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/Ninetalesreal.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/IvysaurReal.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MMMMMMM_Pie/Pokemon/PikachuReal.jpg

Azonic
April 2nd, 2008, 04:55 PM
Did you even read my post? Worth1000.com is an image editing website. All pictures from there are fake. And, the other ones were from photobucket were all from the same person. Really, unless you see some yourself, they're not real. If they were, they'd be in the newspaper by now. :/

DavyJones4our
April 2nd, 2008, 06:23 PM
Did you even read my post? Worth1000.com is an image editing website. All pictures from there are fake. And, the other ones were from photobucket were all from the same person. Really, unless you see some yourself, they're not real. If they were, they'd be in the newspaper by now. :/

You're right, they are from the same photobucket: MY photobucket, finding the images and uploading them onto there to help ensure they aren't deleted from their respective hosts. And just because they're on Worth1000, doesn't mean they were edited on there, maybe someone didn't know of the joys of Photobucket or Imageshack, and only of that one.

Why must you be so persistant to deny the existance of what very well may be.

Scales
April 2nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
The rapidash picture was obviously fake since I already read a tutorial about how to make fire in Photoshop. He just took a white horse and spent an hour making fire around it. Very easy to do. All these pictures are either people taking real animals and just cosplaying them or 'shopping real animals

NytewolfAU2k7
April 2nd, 2008, 07:40 PM
Those images that you claim to be real Pokemon are photoshopped. Pokemon IS NOT real. End of story. If Pokemon was real, It would be kinda dangerous... Don't you think?

- You've got one that eats cars
- You've got one that smashes mountains
- You've got one that eats mountains
- You've got one that causes droughts
- You've got one that causes floods
- I could go on...

Stop smoking crack, really, It's not good for you.

- Nyte

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Those images that you claim to be real Pokemon are photoshopped. Pokemon IS NOT real. End of story. If Pokemon was real, It would be kinda dangerous... Don't you think?

-Yes I know they were Photoshopped at least I was kidding around with my posts, the other person maybe not

-But danger is fun!

The rapidash picture was obviously fake since I already read a tutorial about how to make fire in Photoshop. He just took a white horse and spent an hour making fire around it. Very easy to do. All these pictures are either people taking real animals and just cosplaying them or 'shopping real animals

I can't believe you did not comment about him photoshopping the horn on! Oh, what you believe unicorns are real?

Scales
April 2nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
I can't believe you did not comment about him photoshopping the horn on! Oh, what you believe unicorns are real?

I didn't see the horn properly since it displays very badly on the background

Unlimited NiGHTS
April 2nd, 2008, 09:44 PM
Pokémon is real in the sense that it exists as a fun fiction video game series.

EMBRACE THE SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT, FOR THEY SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

On the third turn after they were activated.

airconditioning
April 2nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
o.o"
What did you eat this morning?

- You've got one that eats cars
- You've got one that smashes mountains
- You've got one that eats mountains
- You've got one that causes droughts
- You've got one that causes floods
- I could go on...

Stop smoking crack, really, It's not good for you.

- Nyte

LOL i think that pokemon are real that they live in a dimension beyond are civilization no one one has heard also there world is way more advanced but i have a story to tell u that might happend if pokemon WERE real:
Wouldn't it be if pokemon are REAL and exsist in our world i world might be destroyed because some other people might use them for evil purposes like rule the world BUT there would be US the kids of this world we would trian them and help use them to save the world also wouldn't it be nice if they already invinted all that stuff for pokemon (you know like what ahppends if it gets sick we might have nothing by the time pokemon come around or where to keep them like idk say pokeballs also where do the animals go? I mean if they come in what would the animals do it might disturb the natural balance of things you know? Also where can we go i mean u usally og on adventures when your a pokemon trainer but all your doing is going around the world. I think it might be better if you know we go there instead of bringing them here.
So yea it might kool but there may be some bad sides to having pokemon become real. Sorry to tell this.

............LOL,I think someone spiked your drink or something,lol.Maybe LSD is taking effect,lol.:)

Oh dear sweet jesus... I think I've lost all hope for this forum. Is everyone here so retarded that they don't know an obvious joke when it's SHOVED INTO THEIR FACES?

Besides, everyone knows that Pokemon exist in an alternate reality. Communication with this alternate reality can only be obtained by a Pokemon with the ability to travel these dimensions (Giratina, maybe?)

Espreon
April 2nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
I didn't see the horn properly since it displays very badly on the background

Are you being serious? To me it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Besides, everyone knows that Pokemon exist in an alternate reality. Communication with this alternate reality can only be obtained by a Pokemon with the ability to travel these dimensions (Giratina, maybe?)

Yeah there is such an alternate reality, its real! And I am being serious! Its called Satoshi Tajiri's mind!

Oh dear sweet jesus... I think I've lost all hope for this forum. Is everyone here so retarded that they don't know an obvious joke when it's SHOVED INTO THEIR FACES?

I agree, I guess no one here other than me, you and the other people that were shoving the jokes into their faces, posesses a sense of humor or they just don't know what sarcasm is or can't comprehend the concept of kidding.

Gumball Watterson
April 3rd, 2008, 07:37 AM
This thread is going downhill pretty fast.

This might turn into a flame war if we don't go down to one conclusion in this!

The cookies of the dark side taste like.. wait... I mean, Maybe Pokemon are real but not in this dimension. Maybe Tajiri is getting this from another world psycokineticaly, we don't know. Or maybe because of simple coincidence there is an unseen Island with Pokemon in this planet

Final Answer *dramatic music* YAY! ME A MILLIONARE!

BTW, I don't smoke crack, tastes like something thats been chewed and spit out of someone's cow in this thread.

THAT... IS... A FREAKY unholy abomination of a Pokemon, I agree though, worth1000 IS an image editor, this is total proof of that crap.

Azonic
April 3rd, 2008, 01:01 PM
You're right, they are from the same photobucket: MY photobucket, finding the images and uploading them onto there to help ensure they aren't deleted from their respective hosts. And just because they're on Worth1000, doesn't mean they were edited on there, maybe someone didn't know of the joys of Photobucket or Imageshack, and only of that one.

Why must you be so persistant to deny the existance of what very well may be.Oi, okay then show me the source of the images you uploaded onto your Photobucket. And you don't have a clue how dumb the bolded sounded. Oh, and all the images you post are fake. Even if they did live in another dimension, they couldn't be photographed on Earth. So, yeah, if the photographs were real, they'd be headlines on NBC News. -sees no headlines- D: They don't live on the Earth, another dimension? Maybe, but no one has any living proof of it.

airconditioning
April 3rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
Oh, and all the images you post are fake.

WE KNOW THAT THEY'RE FAKE. When I was talking about people who wouldn't know a joke if it hit them in the face, I mostly meant you.

Azonic
April 3rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
It didn't really sound like DavyJones knew... <_<

airconditioning
April 3rd, 2008, 01:29 PM
It didn't really sound like DavyJones knew... <_<

It's called 'trolling', good sir. He was pretending that they were real to make you look like an idiot (which he did a very good job of, I must say- kudos to you, Davy). I know it's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet, but jeez, it was pretty obvious that he was joking. Plus, this thread was an April Fool's joke- of course people are going to go along with it for laughs.

A Loc BK
April 3rd, 2008, 01:40 PM
all i know is if i had a pokemon the world would be done....

i dont care if it was a caterpie id make it learn fire blast!!

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 01:43 PM
all i know is if i had a pokemon the world would be done....

i dont care if it was a caterpie id make it learn fire blast!!

Not really, in the Pokemon world is the world done? I don't think so!

Unlimited NiGHTS
April 3rd, 2008, 01:44 PM

Why doesn't anyone reply? THEY ARE REAL!!!

Schizophrenia, anybody?

Hey, since Pokémon are real, I'd like to meet May. We'd get married the next day, and never mind what else happens. XD

A Loc BK
April 3rd, 2008, 01:45 PM
Thats because its a cartoon...

Do you really think if you had a Charizard and you were a crazy person like we have in the real world you would go on a "killtrocity" lol

A Loc BK
April 3rd, 2008, 01:46 PM
[EDIT] sorry for double post

airconditioning
April 3rd, 2008, 01:50 PM
Thats because its a cartoon...

Do you really think if you had a Charizard and you were a crazy person like we have in the real world you would go on a "killtrocity" lol

Hell yeah, I would. It's be awesome.

The only reason that doesn't happen in the Pokemon world is because there are other Pokemon that can kick the crap out of your Charizard. Plus, the Pokemon world is a magical land of sunshine and candy canes.

Sydian
April 3rd, 2008, 01:53 PM
Schizophrenia, anybody?

-raises hand slowly and looks around nervously- STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!

Anyway...to the flame wars going on...lets just accept the fact that this was an April Fool's joke. Is a mod gonna close this anytime soon? Too bad it's not still April Fool's Day...its like losing your *fake* powers.

The only reason that doesn't happen in the Pokemon world is because there are other Pokemon that can kick the crap out of your Charizard. Plus, the Pokemon world is a magical land of sunshine and candy canes.

-snortlaugh- And everyone has sparkly eyes, too.

A Loc BK
April 3rd, 2008, 02:02 PM
IHell yeah, I would. It's be awesome.

Lets get a pokemon that knows.... lets say eathquake and bring it to a big place like Las vegas strip or new your city

What happens next? o.o

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Lets get a pokemon that knows.... lets say eathquake and bring it to a big place like Las vegas strip or new your city

What happens next? o.o

Some dude with an Azelf comes and restores it, Azelf does show traits of omnipotence after all.

A Loc BK
April 3rd, 2008, 02:17 PM
Some dude with an Azelf comes and restores it, Azelf does show traits of omnipotence after all.

While George Bush is president?i dun tink so

Maybe he'll blow Azelf up

Tater Tot
April 3rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
Give it 30 to 40 years, a scientist will make robots that little kids can battle with. They're not real to begin with, but someone who knows his technology will do something.
Not that I believe in pokemon, I just believe in technology. xD
The only REALLY hard part would be to try to find a device that can evolve them at a certain time.

airconditioning
April 3rd, 2008, 02:27 PM

What happens next? o.o

This.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/Tom_Clancys_Rainbow_Six_Vegas_pc.jpg

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
While George Bush is president?i dun tink so

Maybe he'll blow Azelf up

One problem, Azelf is omnipotent, George Bush is not.

If you did not know what omnipotent means it means all powerful.

In addition Azelf would remove Bush from power as I am sure Azelf has a lot of good in his heart.

FourFourTwo
April 3rd, 2008, 02:28 PM
This.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/Gamerman/Tom_Clancys_Rainbow_Six_Vegas_pc.jpg

You just won the internets.

Thank you.

Tater Tot
April 3rd, 2008, 02:32 PM
One problem, Azelf is omnipotent, George Bush is not.

If you did not know what omnipotent means it means all powerful.

In addition Azelf would remove Bush from power as I am sure Azelf has a lot of good in his heart. George Bush isn't even President anymore, xD
I mean he still is, but it's his last year. Hillary, or Obama would be against having pokemon running around though. xD

Dark Jay
April 3rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
Who knows? Maybe our games is classed as a dimension...

There probably is a creature in the rainforest that is similar to Treecko or Vileplume, but there is no REAL Pokemon that we know of.

It would be cool if somebody tried to make a Pokemon though. Like using chemicals and test tubes and stuff. Heh heh, like MewTwo. That would be awesome.

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 02:39 PM
George Bush isn't even President anymore, xD
I mean he still is, but it's his last year. Hillary, or Obama would be against having pokemon running around though. xD

Ah I wouldn't think so. Azelf would probably change their thoughts to be Pokemon lovers...
After all Azelf is omnipotent.

Tater Tot
April 3rd, 2008, 02:41 PM
Who knows? Maybe our games is classed as a dimension...

There probably is a creature in the rainforest that is similar to Treecko or Vileplume, but there is no REAL Pokemon that we know of.

It would be cool if somebody tried to make a Pokemon though. Like using chemicals and test tubes and stuff. Heh heh, like MewTwo. That would be awesome. Exactly what I said. Give em' 30 to 40 years, and they'll make a robot of some kind.

snowy22
April 3rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
"6 words" pokemon are cool but not real

A Loc BK
April 3rd, 2008, 08:43 PM
"6 words" pokemon are cool but not real

everyone knows they are not real....

but as for me pokemon are as real as Satan!!! oops i mean Santa ;)

smile!
April 4th, 2008, 12:17 AM

You should go to Pokeclipse lol.
What is the proof that you have? Have you actually ever seen one?

J3
April 4th, 2008, 01:09 AM
This is possibly the ugliest thing that was ever created someone plz kill it now that im blind xD

Tater Tot
April 6th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Well look at Gloom! XD
http://dominantclaw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/gloom.jpg
It's hideous XD

Ichikool
April 6th, 2008, 07:41 AM
Yeah... you know the dimension where the Unowns are? That's where the Pokemon live.

Tater Tot
April 6th, 2008, 07:47 AM
Oh my gosh, you guys don't seriously think pokemon live in some other dimension do you? XD

Jaimes
April 6th, 2008, 09:06 AM

Why must you be so persistant to deny the existance of what very well may be.

As a user of Worth1000 myself.. I'd like to point out that ALL the images on it are digitally enhanced in some way. And the Pokemon images are a part of a Photoshopping contest.

Such a n00b.

Tater Tot
April 6th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I know that, XD
I just think it's cool the way people made them look. XD

Starway
April 7th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I odnt like most of the pics cuz they make most of the pokemon look ugly

Tater Tot
April 7th, 2008, 01:47 PM
They do kinda. XD
Did you guys see Muk? O_O