PDA

View Full Version : Which Pokemon would you choose if it was reality?

Dark Jay
April 3rd, 2008, 12:04 PM
OK, so just imagine Pokemon is real and you had all of them to choose from, well, apart from legendaries because they would be fought for by millions.

Which one would you choose? You can have up to 6, but remember this is real, so more would mean more responsibility.

I would choose a Sneasel, and later evolve it. Also two Ralts so I could get Gallade and Gardevoir. :)

(Sorry if this thread has already being posted)

FourFourTwo
April 3rd, 2008, 12:05 PM
Mismagius. :)

And umbreon. And Breloom. And lugia.

Those are the 4 that I would REALLY want.

Naito
April 3rd, 2008, 12:15 PM
Ralts, Eevee, Porygon, and the ever lovable Mudkip.

Lynnx
April 3rd, 2008, 12:29 PM
Absol, Charizard, Meganium, Ampharos, Flygon and Altaria. My faves.

And for backup: Vaporeon, Glaceon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Flareon

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 12:32 PM
Umm lets see:

Typhlosion, Salamence, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Uxie and Umbreon.

There are a few people in life that I want to stare into Uxie's eyes and I can't get in trouble because the cause of the mind wiping would be unexplainable, the only thing people would be able to conjure up is UFO and extraterrestrial conspiracy theories.

Gummy
April 3rd, 2008, 12:58 PM
A Riolu that I'd quickly evolve into a Lucario. Lucario are just awesome like that.

Dark Jay
April 3rd, 2008, 01:10 PM
Umm lets see:

Typhlosion, Salamence, Tyranitar, Ho-Oh, Uxie and Umbreon.

There are a few people in life that I want to stare into Uxie's eyes and I can't get in trouble because the cause of the mind wiping would be unexplainable, the only thing people would be able to conjure up is UFO and extraterrestrial conspiracy theories.

o.O You'd have 2 legendaries? People would constantly bother you. =P

An extra addition, I would have a Cranidos. Rampardos has unbeatable power. ;)

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 01:28 PM
o.O You'd have 2 legendaries? People would constantly bother you. =P

An extra addition, I would have a Cranidos. Rampardos has unbeatable power. ;)

Not if I wipe their minds with Uxie's powa, and/or keep them secret.

Dark Jay
April 3rd, 2008, 01:55 PM
Well, good point. But you just told me. >:] I'm coming to steal your Pokemon! Muahaha!

Another addition: I would have a Lopunny and Roserade for my contest. I would use Exp. Share to train them up, but I wouldn't make them battle. =]

adavis
April 3rd, 2008, 02:01 PM
I would have a Lucario, elekid,growlithe,croagunk, and a gible.

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Well, good point. But you just told me. >:] I'm coming to steal your Pokemon! Muahaha!

Another addition: I would have a Lopunny and Roserade for my contest. I would use Exp. Share to train them up, but I wouldn't make them battle. =]

Hmmm, OK then! *Uxie stared into Dark Jay's eyes and he now knows utterly nothing*.

Nonetheles what is so great about contest Pokes? Contests never seemed to have a purpose in my mind.

Dark Jay
April 3rd, 2008, 02:12 PM
Aaaaagh! *Weavile uses Shadow Claw and beats Uxie to a pulp*

Contest Pokemon might be a little pointless, but if it was real life, wouldn't you want to show off to everyone with your dazzling Pokemon?

Espreon
April 3rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Aaaaagh! *Weavile uses Shadow Claw and beats Uxie to a pulp*

Contest Pokemon might be a little pointless, but if it was real life, wouldn't you want to show off to everyone with your dazzling Pokemon?

1- But Uxie is a defensive Poke and Weavile couldn't beat it at all as Uxie is omniscient (Heh heh perfect for a tutor)

2- I suppose so

Dark Jay
April 3rd, 2008, 02:40 PM
1- But Uxie is a defensive Poke and Weavile couldn't beat it at all as Uxie is omniscient (Heh heh perfect for a tutor)

2- I suppose so

Hm...*Takes random blindfold out of pocket* >:]

MUSION
April 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM
A Ditto for sure, I'd have to think about the others.

Tater Tot
April 4th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Espeon, for the same reasons I like it on the games.
I love Pschics,
I love cats.
There ya go. xD

Storm-DC
April 4th, 2008, 03:31 PM
easy :)! larvitar, charmander, staryu. sandshrew, scyther and phanphy

Motsuko Live
April 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
I would have two Eevees and a Murkrow. This way I could have Espeon & Umbreon, plus a Honchkrow to fly me to different places. (I would have chosen Pidgey/Pidgeot, but I think Murkrow/Honchkrow would look better with Espeon & Umbreon)

EviladeBlazingDemon
May 1st, 2008, 09:00 AM
I'd be fine with just a Gengar. Preferably shiny.

Toblerone
May 1st, 2008, 09:35 AM
I'd pick Pichu and/or Pickachu, and maybe some strong Pokémon so i could rise to the top and literally become the Champ!

pokemonexist!
May 1st, 2008, 09:41 AM
i'd wanna have Bulbasuar. He rocks, wingull (so when he evolved i could fly on him or in his mouth, werid...) and Mudkip

Chibbichan
May 1st, 2008, 11:09 AM
Definitely Ditto, transforming into anything.

Espeon Master
May 1st, 2008, 11:11 AM
Espeon, Ivysaur, Charizard, Absol, Raichu, and Rhyhorn.
All my favorite Pokemon.
I just wish I could add Gyarados, Fearow, Torchic, and Chatot too.

simplynaruto
May 1st, 2008, 01:02 PM
Μy blue ditto, the blue ice type charizard, a black pikachu with yellow cheeks, a white umbreon with black stripes, the rare virus or 2 and a pachirisu for pure comedy rights.

MetalMEB
May 1st, 2008, 01:23 PM
You can choose more than one Pokemon in this thread? Yay!

I would have:

Squirtle
Nidoking
Jolteon
Typhlosion
Sceptile
Absol

Awesome list, right? xD