PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Nightwizard
April 3rd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Courtesy of Happy Mask Man again because kitori is taking way too long (HMM did all of 17 just tonight!). Of course 17 is the only one done so far, but to say it straight from the horse's mouth-

HMM:Anyway, I might be able to to a volume a day for the next few days...

Also, quite possible that if the other group doing 23+ takes too long he might go ahead and do those as well since as previously stated he can get a volume done a night. He has to import the volumes after 21 though but he says he's quite probably doing that anyways. I'll update as he finishes volumes 18 and up (He probably won't start 18 till tomorrow though)

links removed..

Apathetic_Yen
April 3rd, 2008, 09:05 PM
yah alright more manga. too bad i cant read them tonight, gotta do homework.

kazukiPP
April 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
YEEEEESSS! Thank you very much for vol 17!!!

airconditioning
April 3rd, 2008, 09:17 PM
It's times like these that I love this forum.

Jokiz
April 3rd, 2008, 09:42 PM
Thank you (him?) soooo much!
This is why this forum is so great :D

Nightwizard
April 3rd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Honestly since HMM can do this in one night I really don't get why other projects take months. Maybe they just aren't using the C-Y versions but still.

Blazing_Yoshi
April 3rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Yay, Volume 17! Thanks HMM, I've been waiting for this for a long time!

Maxim
April 4th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Very Good. Thanks a lot.

And it even has the bonus features scanned (it's good 'cause Avegaille doesn't scan them). I like it!

taigila
April 4th, 2008, 02:20 AM
thanks alot dude. i like it.

Noam
April 4th, 2008, 06:49 AM
Cbr is a rar?
If yes, so thank you!

ranjan
April 4th, 2008, 09:15 AM
HI Noam,
yes .cbr is rar.
if you want want to make cbr into rar you have to rename the file to .rar
then use winrar to extract pics.

Phreack
April 4th, 2008, 09:19 AM
This is so awesome. Happy Mask Man is da man!1! lol

Thanks a lot.

ladygalaxy
April 4th, 2008, 09:26 AM
Thanks a ton for Volume 17!
I am actually 2 chapters away from finishing vol.23, and will be starting scanning in vol.24 straight afterwards so it should be fine =P. It's not the scanning that takes forever, it's going through and editing the pages so they're neat and easily readable for everyone =)
But I haven't heard a word from .Aaron (who said he'd scan in 25) for weeks (or it seems like it lol) so...if HMM does have time for 25, that would be AWESOME.

edit: Turns out tagilia won't be able to borrow a copy of vol.26 from his friend to scan in, so if HMM could scan in 26 too, he is seriously awesome beyond words :)

Nightwizard
April 4th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah I originally uploaded it as .cbr because I clicked the wrong file (I just use .cbr personally as I find it makes **** easier to read) and explained the whole .cbr->.rar thing too but got rid of it when I had the plain .rar link uploaded. Sorry for the confusion.
And sure, I'll pass on the message he only needs to do 25+ though he may do 24 as well since it does take you guys like a month when he can do it in a day. Can't really say what he'll do myself.

ladygalaxy
April 4th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Yeah I originally uploaded it as .cbr because I clicked the wrong file (I just use .cbr personally as I find it makes **** easier to read) and explained the whole .cbr->.rar thing too but got rid of it when I had the plain .rar link uploaded. Sorry for the confusion.
And sure, I'll pass on the message he only needs to do 25+ though he may do 24 as well since it does take you guys like a month when he can do it in a day. Can't really say what he'll do myself.

I'm already 4 chapters into vol.24...and I'm sharing the editing load with KazukiPP now, so it'll be faster than before. Hey I got up the entire volume 2 of dengeki pikachu in 3 days and I posted like 5 chappies of Vol.23 once, and I'm supposed to be on my AS Level study leave, gimme a break =P. Don't worry, I won't do a Kitori and run off till Vol.24 is done. Promise.

davidqiu
April 4th, 2008, 12:43 PM
this is awesome. volume 17 is up already

Berlitz
April 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Oh,my,my,my.

WHAT do we have here?<3

A brase user decided to upload the whole start of the missing volumes. Admirable,

Sensational!My heart is all aflutter.<3

Thank you so much. Mind this,could you upload in Photobucket?Easier to read for those who trouble with WinRAR... of course if it's not asking much, I mean...YOU'RE UPLOADING the volume people take milleniums to scan - and it's reasonable- but you're giving yourself to us by scanning these in your free time.

Thank you.

Yours amused, and a bit anxious to see the result of this,

Miss Berlitz. <3

omni89
April 4th, 2008, 05:18 PM
@Berlitz: Not to worry Mi'lady; as of tonight I'm on Spring Break and can have volume 17 up on photobucket within the next 24 hours.

@NightWizard: You and your friend pull through with the epic win once more! I wish we had karma points or rewards on this forum because I wouldn't hesitate to send some your way. Oh well, please just accept my heartfelt thanks and rest assured that I'll do all that I can to repay the favor. (Finally volumes 17-20! I can't tell you how sick I was of people asking for them in posts and starting threads just to ask. I even got PMed and I'm just the Photobucket guy, lol. Well I guess I can't be too upset, afterall we all just really want to read this awesome manga.)

Mileyangel
April 4th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!! I've been waiting for this volume for a very long time!

Who_Me
April 4th, 2008, 08:47 PM
How do I read it, no matter what I rename the file it wont open. If theres an easy way or someone wants to upload it all to photobucket it would be appreciated, I don't wana mess up my computer downloading a bunch of extractors and converters and stuff.

Phreack
April 4th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Ok, if you downloaded the .cbr, just rename it to .rar and unrar it with Winrar. Rawr. If you don't know how to change a file's extension, look it up, it's easy.

Mileyangel
April 4th, 2008, 11:36 PM
How do I read it, no matter what I rename the file it wont open. If theres an easy way or someone wants to upload it all to photobucket it would be appreciated, I don't wana mess up my computer downloading a bunch of extractors and converters and stuff.

Me too.....

And the following post isn't made for dumb blondes like me.

ranjan
April 5th, 2008, 09:35 AM
It's just like what Phreack says:
Say it is 'volume 17.cbr' then rename it to 'volume17.rar' .
Make the cbr to rar . then use winrar . It works for me.
Thanks Phreack.Just made it a little more clearer.

Phreack
April 5th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Ok, sorry I wasn't clear enough. You probably have file's extensions set to hidden, and in that case you won't see the file as 'Volume 17.cbr' but 'Volume 17'. You have to do what's said on ww w.fileinfo.net/help/windows-show-extensions.html (without the space, I'm not allowed to post links yet) and the file extensions will appear. After that just go to the 'Volume 17.cbr' file and rename it like ranjan said to turn ir into a rar file. When you have a rar file, use Winrar on it and it should work. I hope that helps :)

porygandrew
April 5th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I know this is just a scan from the Chung-Yi translation, but on 032, is the map in the lower right-hand corner backwards?

jlsc92
April 5th, 2008, 06:53 PM
domo arigatou gozaimasu for the volume.

chikorita1105
April 6th, 2008, 01:29 AM
It's wonderful! thanks. When do you get vol 18 & 19???????????

I' ve got vol 2, 21, 22. If you want I can give link for you.

airconditioning
April 6th, 2008, 05:56 AM
I know this is just a scan from the Chung-Yi translation, but on 032, is the map in the lower right-hand corner backwards?

It likely is. The manga is flopped to be read in left-to-right format, so everything looks backwards.

Mileyangel
April 6th, 2008, 06:29 AM
*sigh* My computer can't do THAT, either. Can somebody please download it onto photobucket?

Nightwizard
April 6th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Sorry for the delay guys, I was out of town Saturday and most of Sunday - which doesn't really matter since he decided to "stretch it out" and didn't finish with 18 till a bit under an hour ago. Just making this post to bump the thread since I added a download link for 18 to the first post now, though I'm not going to bother changing the rest of it. I actually stayed up a good 3-4 hours later than I planned (with my eyes hurting like all hell) so I could get this up before tomorrow evening, when I'll be likely to wake up (and probably won't be reading the volume myself till then).

Oh, also, I saw an old list by Benji in another topic that had the status of current volumes and it said 20 was already scanned by the person who did 21/22, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a link to it. What's up with that? If it's already scanned I'll tell HMM he doesn't need to bother with that one.

ladygalaxy
April 7th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Thanks a bunch to both you and HMM! .Aaron has gone completely MIA so it's great there's still hope that 25+, plus the missing RSE volumes will be up. I can't believe nearly the entire series is already up here!

VideoFan9864
April 7th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Oh yes volume 18 is up. So that means Volume 19, 24,25, and 26 are the only ones left. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work.

Maxim
April 7th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Volume 18 up!
So awesome!

The only problem is, that I got disconnected and my download was stopped at (about) 25%. My Internet Connection stinks.

lalalagirl
April 7th, 2008, 06:57 AM
Volume 18 up!
So awesome!

The only problem is, that I got disconnected and my download was stopped at (about) 25%. My Internet Connection stinks.

It's up? i've checked like all of the threads, but i couldn't find the link -__-. If you know where to find it, please tell me~.

Thanks =)

Maxim
April 7th, 2008, 07:23 AM
It's up? i've checked like all of the threads, but i couldn't find the link -__-. If you know where to find it, please tell me~.

Thanks =)

It's right here (http://www.mediafire.com/?i9wlbeh1tu3).

It's also in the first post, it's really hard to miss.

Blazing_Yoshi
April 7th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Man HMM, you are fast! Thx for Vol. 18!

hoennshipperxxx
April 7th, 2008, 07:50 AM
where can i download vol. 19?

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 08:21 AM
where can i download vol. 19?

I can't really say, but 19 should be done within a few days at the latest. But again I ask as someone just mentioned in the list of volumes that still needed to be done in which 20 was not included for a link to download 20 as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

hoennshipperxxx
April 7th, 2008, 10:05 AM
I can't really say, but 19 should be done within a few days at the latest. But again I ask as someone just mentioned in the list of volumes that still needed to be done in which 20 was not included for a link to download 20 as I can't seem to find it anywhere.

go to the list, than to volume 15, if you use the first libk that is given than you can watch 15, 20, 21 and 22 on that site if i'm correct...

i can't download vol. 17... how come?

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 01:06 PM
I actually meant to download it, not view it on the site. But I found it after some more looking earlier so I'll go ahead and tell HMM he only needs to do 19 now...

As for the download link, it's working fine for me so I can't really say why it wouldn't be working for you. If you want I could put it up on megaupload or something. Also, on the note of possibly getting volumes 24-26 up faster I just talked to him about it:

Me: Have you imported 24-26 to scan later or are you still not sure if you're doing that yet?
HMM: Oh, I'm working on that.
HMM: Working on importing, that is.
HMM: I just need to get the order placed and everything...

So it may be a couple weeks before we get those. I dunno how long it takes or anything.

Phreack
April 7th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I can't be more grateful, HMM's awesome! But I wonder, does he have an account here? Where did he come from if not? o-o

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 02:01 PM
He doesn't come here, he's actually scanning them on another forum for the few of us on it who are interested in this stuff. All I'm doing is downloading them, removing the password, and reuploading them for you guys.

Avegaille
April 7th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Oh, also, I saw an old list by Benji in another topic that had the status of current volumes and it said 20 was already scanned by the person who did 21/22, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a link to it. What's up with that? If it's already scanned I'll tell HMM he doesn't need to bother with that one.

Yes, that would be me. ;)

And everything's on my LJ... the graphics journal please. ;D And the link's also on the last page of the PokeSpe Release Thread... so yeah. xD;

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Yeah I found it after I made that post earlier. I just missed it completely at first since there wasn't a separate topic saying volume 20 or anything nor has benji's list in the second post of the "official release thread" topic have it (It also doesn't have a working link for 22 in it either, just the text " Volume 22 - Avegaille (Mediafire)") so I can only assume he hasn't been on in awhile.

Avegaille
April 7th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Yeah I found it after I made that post earlier. I just missed it completely at first since there wasn't a separate topic saying volume 20 or anything nor has benji's list in the second post of the "official release thread" topic have it (It also doesn't have a working link for 22 in it either, just the text " Volume 22 - Avegaille (Mediafire)") so I can only assume he hasn't been on in awhile.

XD Well, I could make a separate thread if needed, but since most people are already aware of the release, I don't think I need to... xD; And yes, the person seems kinda busy and hasn't updated his links in a while... ;D

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Nah, as you said I don't think you need to do that. I just missed it since the last time I was really on here was when I gave the links to 12-14 from HMM so I didn't really keep up with anything.

Also, on another note, HMM said he'd get the import order tonight since there's some other stuff he's been meaning to import as well so at least we know for sure he is getting the volumes.

Cem-chan
April 7th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the scans. I can't believe how fast you work HMM-san

I kinda feel bad for Kitori. By the time she returns all the work will be done

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 02:50 PM
HMM can scan a chapter in about 20 minutes, then after he gets the full volume scanned, all he has to do rename them and resize them so the files aren't over 1mb each - and since he has programs to do those, that only takes a couple minutes. Then all he has to do upload the full volume. That's why I said earlier that I didn't get how it was taking the other groups so long, at least the one's also doing C-Y scans that is.

Himiko_Herosheme
April 7th, 2008, 02:53 PM
oh.....no....my computer won't download it T-T
i wanna read vol.17 sooo bad...

airconditioning
April 7th, 2008, 03:03 PM
HMM can scan a chapter in about 20 minutes, then after he gets the full volume scanned, all he has to do rename them and resize them so the files aren't over 1mb each - and since he has programs to do those, that only takes a couple minutes. Then all he has to do upload the full volume. That's why I said earlier that I didn't get how it was taking the other groups so long, at least the one's also doing C-Y scans that is.

Man, I wish I knew about those programs when I was scanning DP Adventure the other day. I had to scan each page, rotate it, resize it, crop it in Photoshop, and possibly rescan the page if I messed it up. A full chapter took me well over an hour. ;_;

Then again, DP Adventure had much longer chapters than PokeSpecial...

Oh, and thanks to HMM for the volume.

Nightwizard
April 7th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Alright, since so many people seem to be having trouble with volume 17 for some reason I've put up a megaupload mirror in the first post.

jlsc92
April 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
thank you for volume 18!!!

taigila
April 9th, 2008, 02:16 AM
nightwizard, have u finished volume 19? when will u upload volume 19?

hoennshipperxxx
April 10th, 2008, 06:43 AM
nightwizard, have u finished volume 19? when will u upload volume 19?

heck yea :s

if vol. 19 is here than i can read all volumes that i want to read...

Phreack
April 10th, 2008, 09:33 AM
Stop being annoying impatient brats and be grateful we have got almost every volume except 19 and the latest ones. You just have to wait a bit more until it gets done.

hoennshipperxxx
April 10th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Stop being annoying impatient brats and be grateful we have got almost every volume except 19 and the latest ones. You just have to wait a bit more until it gets done.

of course we are grateful!
we only want to know when 19 is coming...

Willer
April 10th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Thanks a million! Finally I can finish 18!

Nightwizard
April 10th, 2008, 02:47 PM
HMM has been busy so he hasn't been able to get much of 19 done yet. Not sure when it'll be done, though I'm thinking at the most a week.

austin00081
April 10th, 2008, 02:54 PM
This may be a stupid question, but is there a place where i can get all of the R/S mangas in a .rar format for download?
(I must download them all!!!) I'm a little obsessed...

Blazing_Yoshi
April 11th, 2008, 05:46 AM
together no. but there are threads with links to each volume separately, except for vol.19

hoennshipperxxx
April 11th, 2008, 06:46 AM
HMM has been busy so he hasn't been able to get much of 19 done yet. Not sure when it'll be done, though I'm thinking at the most a week.

okay, he may take his time.

but mediafire doesn't work on my computer so can u plz put up the megaupload link too? when it's done of course

Nightwizard
April 11th, 2008, 02:54 PM
You saying you need a megaupload of volume 18 too? Because that's really easy stuff.

Berlitz
April 11th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Mi'lady?Flatters me so.That's so polite and kind of you,but,Omni,I should warn you that I...

Never mind,you'll find out by yourself. People these days take quick conclusions,hm..

Well,there seems to have many people on this forum nowdays that have the volumes, or are willing to scan. This makes me happy I finally joined this here. The manga is so precious to the Pokémon community worldwide.

Not trying to rush you,gentlemen,but when shall our next great pages go into spotlight?

Yours always very amused and willing to make friends as much as to read the next volumes,

Miss Berlitz.

(<3 There's Berlitz,there's a heartly signature.)

PS.

Omni, mind you,but...how much time it takes to usually scan a volume? Just to know.

And I would like to say I admire your contribution with the manga-photobucketed posts. You seem a good person. Once again,thank you for your politeness.

Nightwizard
April 11th, 2008, 03:47 PM
For HMM it takes him about 20 minutes a chapter (so between 3-4 hours total I suppose) and then 2-3 minutes to get them all resized and renamed. For other people it apparently takes months though for some reason, which again I can only understand if they're translating the versions from other languages. And like I said before, HMM is "unable to scan 19" at the moment (he won't tell me why), but when I just asked if he thinks he'll be able to get to it within the next week his answer was "Probably".

taigila
April 11th, 2008, 05:34 PM
For HMM it takes him about 20 minutes a chapter (so between 3-4 hours total I suppose) and then 2-3 minutes to get them all resized and renamed. For other people it apparently takes months though for some reason, which again I can only understand if they're translating the versions from other languages. And like I said before, HMM is "unable to scan 19" at the moment (he won't tell me why), but when I just asked if he thinks he'll be able to get to it within the next week his answer was "Probably".

can u tell me what kind of program does he use to get them all resized and renamed?
i`m sorry if i annoyed u by asking for release.

hoennshipperxxx
April 12th, 2008, 01:35 AM
You saying you need a megaupload of volume 18 too? Because that's really easy stuff.

no i already readed vol 18 (cant remenber where), i mean:

if HMM has completed vol 19, can u put up a megaupload version download too?

of course mediafire doesn't work with me so do you maybe have the megaupload version of vol 18?

Death_Machine
April 14th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Don't want to seem impatient but... What's the Status with good ol' HappyMaskMan? (just wanted to bump the thread a little)

hoennshipperxxx
April 14th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Don't want to seem impatient but... What's the Status with good ol' HappyMaskMan? (just wanted to bump the thread a little)

lol, i AM impatient XD
not with everything, i only want vol 19 so badly that im impatient XD

Lucas
April 14th, 2008, 11:35 AM
hello im new here and i love this place!

hoennshipperxxx
April 15th, 2008, 05:41 AM
hello im new here and i love this place!

who doesn't?
welcome! :p

(25 letters)

Nightwizard
April 15th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I know what you guys mean about impatient; I'm waiting to read them in order so once 19 is done I can read 5 volumes in a row (19-23) so it's also annoying me he's taking so long. Anyways; just checked in on him:

Me: Worked on 19 at all yet?
HMM: Just a little bit.
Me: Will you be able to work on it more tonight?
HMM: I'll probably be able to work on it more some time soon...
HMM: Possibly.

At very worst I'm expecting this weekend but...HMM doesn't like definitive answers so...

Rank1
April 15th, 2008, 04:12 PM
meh...I can wait forever for vol.19 for all I care...as long as I can read it, I'm good...

I like PokeSpecial manga. Especially their battle styles. Lot more ruthless than the anime.

Apathetic_Yen
April 15th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I know what you guys mean about impatient; I'm waiting to read them in order so once 19 is done I can read 5 volumes in a row (19-23) so it's also annoying me he's taking so long. Anyways; just checked in on him:

At very worst I'm expecting this weekend but...HMM doesn't like definitive answers so...

dang i prolly wont be able to read till sunday since i wont be home thur-sat

hoennshipperxxx
April 16th, 2008, 07:57 AM

yea!! thank HMM thousand times for me ok??

taigila
April 16th, 2008, 09:19 AM

It`s ok if he still has some problem. @nightwizard do u know what is the program does HMM use to resize and rotate?

AquaMarineRose
April 16th, 2008, 08:05 PM
The 1st vol. 17 link showed up as an unknown file, and the 2nd link didn't work. Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining.

Nightwizard
April 20th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Again, both 17 links are working fine for me. I honestly have no idea why you people seem to be having trouble with them. As for 19, I'm not going to make any promises as I don't know what'll end up happening but HMM told me he thinks he can get them done tonight. So we can only hope for the best there.

Apathetic_Yen
April 20th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Again, both 17 links are working fine for me. I honestly have no idea why you people seem to be having trouble with them. As for 19, I'm not going to make any promises as I don't know what'll end up happening but HMM told me he thinks he can get them done tonight. So we can only hope for the best there.

oh tonight? well that just made the wait seem even shorter.

Phreack
April 22nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
Can you tell us where HMM posts his volumes first? Or has he asked to stay under the radar to avoid beggars? :P

lucawesome
April 22nd, 2008, 04:05 PM
Waiting for Vol. 19 is actually kinda fun. I don't know why, it just is to me. In the meantime, I can catch up with my training in Diamond!

Revan46
April 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM
it is in a way fun only because it will make it more enjoyable when it is released.

Mileyangel
April 22nd, 2008, 07:31 PM
*sigh* There hasn't been any action here for quite a while, has there?

Apathetic_Yen
April 22nd, 2008, 08:28 PM
Waiting for Vol. 19 is actually kinda fun. I don't know why, it just is to me. In the meantime, I can catch up with my training in Diamond!

waiting is actually fun? what the duece?

taigila
April 23rd, 2008, 06:18 AM
Nightwizard, has HMM finished the scan?

Donna
April 23rd, 2008, 07:35 AM
Wow good going!!

Finally only 19 left and almost all of the manga's are available, any idea if HMM can finish it this week?

metalaggron
April 23rd, 2008, 08:34 PM
does someone know where to get volume 14?

deokisu
April 24th, 2008, 02:53 AM
Is it heavy to scroll down the page?

Noam
April 27th, 2008, 02:31 AM
I think tonight was about a week ago...

hoennshipperxxx
April 27th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I think tonight was about a week ago...

yea it was a week ago...
i dont get why its still not here :S

P.S: YES i'm impatient.... and YES i'm grateful!

Berlitz
April 28th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I read all them and I'm now waiting for the 19 just to get what I missed.

Pocket Monsters Special is really an awesome manga , I must say.

Characters are mostly very well done and with many plot twists and interesting outcomes ,

And always inovating.

Yours eager to read more ,

Berlitz Ojyou-sama. <3 (heart stole dawn's SPOTLIGHT so he's grounded and no bold underlining for him . :/)

NayrExoto
April 28th, 2008, 06:26 PM
as soon as 19 comes, i'm grabbing it and reading all the way to what is out of 24

Apathetic_Yen
April 29th, 2008, 04:06 PM
i got tired of waiting so i just read the 1st vol of the FRLG arc

hoennshipperxxx
May 5th, 2008, 11:07 AM
ok this is stupid....

nightwizard, u told us that HMM could work on vol. 19 tonight and that tonight is way too long ago...

why is vol 19 STILL not here??!

i know u said that HMM could MAYBE work on it that day, but still he had enough time...
so why hasn't there been any updates??

lucawesome
May 5th, 2008, 02:29 PM
ok this is stupid....

nightwizard, u told us that HMM could work on vol. 19 tonight and that tonight is way too long ago...

i know u said that HMM could MAYBE work on it that day, but still he had enough time...
It's called a "life." I'm sure nightwizard and HMM probably have one.
So just be patient and Vol. 19 will eventually be up sometime this year... hopefully.

Phreack
May 5th, 2008, 04:53 PM
I don't think you noticed but Nightwizard's last activity was on April 20th. He's totally not coming back XD

Apathetic_Yen
May 5th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I don't think you noticed but Nightwizard's last activity was on April 20th. He's totally not coming back XD

ugh not again. hopefully he's just taking a vacation or something.

Tsuin
May 5th, 2008, 06:33 PM
The answer is simple...Volume 19 is cursed!
I mean, think about it. There have been a bunch of people who have promised to upload volume 19, but none of them have ever managed it. Nightwizard and HMM almost did it...but on the night Nightwizard said it could be uploaded, April 20th, he disappeared! Methinks there is a malevolent force at work here...

airconditioning
May 5th, 2008, 06:51 PM

I refuse to believe that.

Also, that's seriously not something to "XD" about.

ladygalaxy
May 5th, 2008, 07:16 PM
ok this is stupid....

Jeez guys! These people are spending their valuable time sitting down at the computer for possibly hours at a time scanning manga and practically tearing their books apart purely for your benefit, would you learn a little patience? This isn't their day job, they are using their valuable free time to do this for you, amidst busy school, social life, family matters etcetc.. They have no responsibility or obligation to follow your schedule- you should just be grateful that there's a chance for you to read these, considering how they're only available in Singapore.

It would've been nice for Nightwizard to make an official hiatus notice or something just to let people know it would be pointless to nag (that's what I did for FRLG) but understandably scanning in manga's not on the top of his or HMM's prioties list for life. Seriously guys, nagging does nothing except piss the scanner off and make them less willing to work. If you seriously feel it's a matter of life or death if you can't read Vol.19 quickly, just go order it off ebay like the rest of us.

Apathetic_Yen
May 5th, 2008, 07:37 PM
i'm just worried that he might have taken off like kitori. Wonder what she's up to?

Mileyangel
May 5th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Jeez guys! These people are spending their valuable time sitting down at the computer for possibly hours at a time scanning manga and practically tearing their books apart purely for your benefit, would you learn a little patience? This isn't their day job, they are using their valuable free time to do this for you, amidst busy school, social life, family matters etcetc.. They have no responsibility or obligation to follow your schedule- you should just be grateful that there's a chance for you to read these, considering how they're only available in Singapore.

It would've been nice for Nightwizard to make an official hiatus notice or something just to let people know it would be pointless to nag (that's what I did for FRLG) but understandably scanning in manga's not on the top of his or HMM's prioties list for life. Seriously guys, nagging does nothing except piss the scanner off and make them less willing to work. If you seriously feel it's a matter of life or death if you can't read Vol.19 quickly, just go order it off ebay like the rest of us.

That's what I've been trying to tell people. It's REALLY hard for me to get these volumes anywhere, and I'm sure that the same is for a lot of you. Just be patient and grateful that somebody's even doing this.

Morgil
May 6th, 2008, 11:36 PM
I have read through all five pages of this thread. While i do hope vol. 19 gets posted soon, i am a patient man, as my whole life does not revolve around reading this manga.

However, in reading this thread, i noticed several people mention that vol. 20 was already uploaded elsewhere. I have check nearly every page on this board, and i cannot seem to locate vol. 20. Can somebody please help direct me to where it may be found?

hoennshipperxxx
May 7th, 2008, 02:39 AM
you guys have TOTALLY NOT been listening to me...

1. OF COURSE i know they have a life!

2. YES i am impatient! how many times do i have to f*king tell that?

3. YES im grateful! same story as impatient...

4. OF COURSE thay're NOT going to spend all day after computer to scan! i know!

5. BUT STILL, HMM can do 1 chapter in around 4 minutes if we can believe NW, so if HMM could spend 10 minutes at one day, the volume could have been here, so than he has still enough time to have a life you know...

6. YES maybe they're on vacation and if they are i would TOTALLY respect that but we got NO sign of they being on vacation...

if you guys STILL don't understand me....

darkcowboy
May 7th, 2008, 04:23 AM
I agree with Mileyangel. SOME of you guys have been ungrateful, BUT on the otherhand, hoennshipper is right. The least he could do is take five seconds to get online and say "Y'know guys, it'll take a little bit longer than I planned to get those out to ya." or something along those lines.

minakichan
May 7th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Hey complainers =D

You know how a lot of big-shot scanlation groups do things? The more people complain, the more they deliberately delay. Some groups even put series on hiatus or stop them altogether when the "fans" get too rude.

Now, I don't think the wonderful folks on this comm would do something like that, but complaining most certainly is NOT going to speed anything up.

Revan46
May 7th, 2008, 08:32 PM
The volumes have been removed....why?

VideoFan9864
May 7th, 2008, 08:45 PM
The volumes have been removed....why?

The people in the site are being careful about being sued since the mangas are licensed to begin with. But what I am wondering is why now and not months ago like serebii.net? Not that I'm complaining or anything since I myself thought it was not illegal doing it this way.

darkcowboy
May 8th, 2008, 04:14 AM
WTF????

THEY'RE GONE??

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO GET A MANGA OUT HERE??? 198$ PLUS SHIPPING AND HADNLING... IF FED-EX DOESN'T STIFF YA ON THE F**KING MANGA!!!

seven_x
May 9th, 2008, 09:46 AM
WTF????

THEY'RE GONE??

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO GET A MANGA OUT HERE??? 198$ PLUS SHIPPING AND HADNLING... IF FED-EX DOESN'T STIFF YA ON THE F**KING MANGA!!!

Probably because of all the complaining. \O_o/

metalaggron
May 9th, 2008, 08:59 PM
i don't think it's because of that

May 10th, 2008, 05:05 AM
What? So Volume 19 Wont Be posted?

Phreack
May 10th, 2008, 10:41 AM
I've been thinking, the one who went up and dissappeared was Nightwizard, but we never found out where Happy Mask Man first posted the scans. What if he actually uploaded V19 somewhere after all? Maybe we should track him down so we can at least get a "No, I won't scan it, sorry."

hoennshipperxxx
May 10th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I've been thinking, the one who went up and dissappeared was Nightwizard, but we never found out where Happy Mask Man first posted the scans. What if he actually uploaded V19 somewhere after all? Maybe we should track him down so we can at least get a "No, I won't scan it, sorry."

i thought about this:

hmmm.... what if only NW isn't active, but HMM has already scanned vol. 19?
maybe he has a photobucket acc just like omni89...

i searched on him at photobucket but couldn't find him or the volume...

my parents are TOTALLY NOT gimme permission to BUY a volume, so im in deep trouble...

Mileyangel
May 11th, 2008, 11:13 AM
my parents are TOTALLY NOT gimme permission to BUY a volume, so im in deep trouble...

That's MY problem, too...... and since there isn't really another way of buying volumes past 7 in the US without a credit card, I can't buy a volume, either....

NayrExoto
May 11th, 2008, 03:39 PM
i saw a happy mask man on bulbagarden forums if any won wants to see if thats the guy give it a try you might get lucky,

metalaggron
May 11th, 2008, 08:39 PM
That's MY problem, too...... and since there isn't really another way of buying volumes past 7 in the US without a credit card, I can't buy a volume, either....

me neither
will have to wait for a credit card and buy the manga on ebay

jbox
May 14th, 2008, 10:02 AM
hello ppl...im new here...im just wondering (and really reallyyy hoping...^^) if anyone who downloaded vol 17 previously can kindly upload it?since the links have been removed...sorry not to be complaining but im kinda lost trying to look for vol 17... :(
btw i really enjoyed reading this manga although i didnt thought it would turn out to be addictive.. :P
maybe some of u feel d same way too? :)

lalalagirl
May 14th, 2008, 03:59 PM
hello ppl...im new here...im just wondering (and really reallyyy hoping...^^) if anyone who downloaded vol 17 previously can kindly upload it?since the links have been removed...sorry not to be complaining but im kinda lost trying to look for vol 17... :(
btw i really enjoyed reading this manga although i didnt thought it would turn out to be addictive.. :P
maybe some of u feel d same way too? :)

Actually it's against the rules :( But you can go here-> http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html and download it ^^ Welcome to PC!

stevetry
May 15th, 2008, 03:28 AM
please can someone post the link to volume 19

jbox
May 15th, 2008, 07:16 AM
thx lalalagirl...
vol 17 just made my day... :)
btw how do i open the .cbr files from the link uve given?

Red-The-First-I
May 16th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Will you post volumes 19, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 on pkmntrans .net soon?
Or has anyone got scans from these Volumes ?
If Yes, Please send me a PM (English or japanese)
Thanks a lot!

stevetry
May 16th, 2008, 03:18 PM
anyone have volume 19 please give em link to it

airconditioning
May 16th, 2008, 04:58 PM
anyone have volume 19 please give em link to it

Nobody has volume 19, you idiot. Learn to read the thread instead of expecting everyone else to do the work for you.

Apathetic_Yen
May 18th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Nobody has volume 19, you idiot. Learn to read the thread instead of expecting everyone else to do the work for you.

lol I was going to say something like that but I kinda would have felt bad. But now that you said it...

Maxim
May 18th, 2008, 10:14 PM
Will you post volumes 19, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 on pkmntrans .net soon?
Or has anyone got scans from these Volumes ?
If Yes, Please send me a PM (English or japanese)
Thanks a lot!

We'll never do it. Read more threads and you'll find out why.

ValentineUmbreon
May 19th, 2008, 12:23 AM
Oh, is this the way we are talking to new members now? Very nice. o_o
Ce' mon boys. Cool down. I asked the same stupid questions when I was new a few month ago... where you perfect from the beginning on?

@ stevery and Red-The-First-I: Don't listen to them please, everyone here is pissed that we don't have Volume 19... (they can be happy that they have so many Volumes in english... In german we have only Vol. 1,2 and 3 )

~GallantBlade~
May 19th, 2008, 05:33 AM
Too bad that pokemon adventures 19 isn't coming as a scan:(

Red-The-First-I
May 19th, 2008, 07:02 AM
@ ValentineUmbreon:
I know, I'm from Austria, that's why I read it in English.

What's now with 19 and theEmerald Chapters?

ValentineUmbreon
May 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I read it in English too. Because I really can't read Japanese.^^ :D

airconditioning
May 19th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Oh, is this the way we are talking to new members now? Very nice. o_o

This is the way I talk to whiners who can't be bothered to read threads.

where you perfect from the beginning on?

Yes I was. >:(

everyone here is pissed that we don't have Volume 19...

I'm fine that we don't have volume 19. I'm waiting for it with bated breath, true, but I'm not bugging everyone in this forum about them. Heck, just a few months ago, we only had up to volume 9- I figured we'd never get any further. The fact that we have as much as we do is a godsend- and because of that, it annoys me to no end to see people whining about volume 19.

Mileyangel
May 19th, 2008, 05:08 PM
I don't care about volume 19. What I REALLY want to read is Volume 24.

NayrExoto
May 19th, 2008, 05:48 PM
i really want 19 but i will wait paciently

ValentineUmbreon
May 20th, 2008, 01:06 AM
Okay... *raise shoulders*

Edit to myself: Not everyone here is pissed that we don't have Volume 9. We'll wait and hope for more scans. Better so?

metalaggron
May 20th, 2008, 06:47 AM
Okay... *raise shoulders*

Edit to myself: Not everyone here is pissed that we don't have Volume 9. We'll wait and hope for more scans. Better so?

don't you mean VOLUME 19...
but OK better wait for them, then never read them

ValentineUmbreon
May 20th, 2008, 08:08 AM
*Sigh* Yes you are right... Volume nineteen

Mileyangel
May 20th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Okay...things feel a little tense...

kazukiPP
May 20th, 2008, 08:59 PM
My friend is buying all volumes of pokemon adventures at once, till volume 26 and he said me that volumes arrive to Spain (Where he lives) He can scan them for our website but I think he can contribute with this community. I don´t promise anything but there´s a posibility <:3

PD: All I can say, don´t be impatient for scans. If I can get all scans maybe Minakichan will put them on scanlation website. When I have news of my friend I post it here if he can or can´t scan vol 19 and the rest. ^^

Phreack
May 21st, 2008, 08:31 AM
That just made my day better. Another ray of hope of getting volume 19! :P

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 21st, 2008, 05:05 PM
My friend is buying all volumes of pokemon adventures at once, till volume 26 and he said me that volumes arrive to Spain (Where he lives) He can scan them for our website but I think he can contribute with this community. I don´t promise anything but there´s a posibility <:3

PD: All I can say, don´t be impatient for scans. If I can get all scans maybe Minakichan will put them on scanlation website. When I have news of my friend I post it here if he can or can´t scan vol 19 and the rest. ^^

That would be soooooooooo great! I've been wondering when 19 was finally going to get scanned, but I hadn't asked about it.

Apathetic_Yen
May 21st, 2008, 05:41 PM
That just made my day better. Another ray of hope of getting volume 19! :P

More like another ray of hope for all of the volumes

Tsuin
May 21st, 2008, 05:57 PM
I'm in the middle of scanning in volume 19 as I type this, but I'm not sure what do do since PC doesn't allow it anymore. Does anyone know where I should send it?

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 21st, 2008, 06:04 PM
I'm in the middle of scanning in volume 19 as I type this, but I'm not sure what do do since PC doesn't allow it anymore. Does anyone know where I should send it?

I wouln't talk, I would scan! Just kidding:classic:

On where to send it, I would talk to KazukiPP or airconditioning about where to put the scans. I think they have some website going.

airconditioning
May 21st, 2008, 06:47 PM

OH MY GOD YES YOU ARE AWESOME. And yes, please continue scanning.

Actually Bigfoot, neither me nor Kazuki run that website (or at least, I sure as hell don't). I believe minakichan (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=34184) is the one behind it.

So yeah, Graconos, if you can, PM minakichan (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=34184) if you finish scanning. I'm sure she'd be happy to post the volume on the website (http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html , by the way.).

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 21st, 2008, 07:23 PM
OH MY GOD YES YOU ARE AWESOME. And yes, please continue scanning.

Actually Bigfoot, neither me nor Kazuki run that website (or at least, I sure as hell don't). I believe minakichan (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=34184) is the one behind it.

So yeah, Graconos, if you can, PM minakichan (http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=34184) if you finish scanning. I'm sure she'd be happy to post the volume on the website (http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html , by the way.).

Oh, my bad. I just thought because you and him are such experts on the manga from just reading around I assumed you ran it.

@Graconos: YOU ROCK!

airconditioning
May 21st, 2008, 07:27 PM
Oh, my bad. I just thought because you and him are such experts on the manga from just reading around I assumed you ran it.

Heh, no, I'm just a fan. The only things I've done are upload mirrors for vol 1-7, and provide scans for DP Adventure (it was an average manga, so I didn't have any qualms about ruining the book).

NayrExoto
May 21st, 2008, 08:34 PM
Graconos you just made my day thank you so much i cant wait to see it.

Maxim
May 22nd, 2008, 02:03 AM
Heh, no, I'm just a fan. The only things I've done are upload mirrors for vol 1-7, and provide scans for DP Adventure (it was an average manga, so I didn't have any qualms about ruining the book).

Then, would you do second Volume of DP manga when it's released in U.S.? It would be awesome.

airconditioning
May 22nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
Then, would you do second Volume of DP manga when it's released in U.S.? It would be awesome.

If I bother to pick it up, maybe. I wasn't too impressed with the first volume, so I'm a bit hesitant to continue with it.

Although I'll probably pick it up anyway if enough people request it...

fshy00
May 22nd, 2008, 02:39 PM

Ye Gods! If this is true, it leaves us deep in your debt...

VideoFan9864
May 22nd, 2008, 10:53 PM

Ok I feel much better now. So volume 24+ are the only ones left. As long as they haven't finished the emerald saga yet I can take my time on the other volumes and with volume 19 the ruby sapphire are is complete. Are you going to upload it on mediafire or the website http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html (http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html)? Have you talked to the people on the site yet? Thanks

Vegeta_Lucas
May 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
go graconos! go kazuki pp!!
you´re my heroes ~*-*y

DrAgOnBoy328
May 25th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Not to be annoying or rude but did you post volume 19 up?

VideoFan9864
May 25th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Not to be annoying or rude but did you post volume 19 up?

They'll just get mad at you for asking for another update. Its may also be one of the reasons its not up yet since a lot of people keep asking for updates. The last I heard about volume 19 is that someone already finished scanning it now they are looking for a site to put it on since this site is not an option anymore. Just wait a little longer someone might tell us if its already up. As for the others volume 20-23 are already available just look for it. Geez

DrAgOnBoy328
May 25th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Sorry if i asked but i was just curious since someone said that it was about to be post on a website

fshy00
May 25th, 2008, 09:35 AM
They'll just get mad at you for asking for another update. Its may also be one of the reasons its not up yet since a lot of people keep asking for updates. The last I heard about volume 19 is that someone already finished scanning it now they are looking for a site to put it on since this site is not an option anymore. Just wait a little longer someone might tell us if its already up. As for the others volume 20-23 are already available just look for it. Geez

Actually, Graconos never said whether he finished it up or not, which I think was his question, but meh. If there were just looking for a site they could just put it on a filesharing program and send it around the PM circles...

minakichan
May 25th, 2008, 12:59 PM
So, Graconos asked me if sie could e-mail me the link; haven't gotten a re-response yet.

If you're reading this, Graconos, feel free to e-mail me the link at fu.sakugyoku @ gmail . com or pm, and I'll put it up on pkmntrans for everyone to see <3 Thanks!

fshy00
May 25th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Oh? That's good to hear. And Graconos has been active recently, so I assume in the next few days we'll have it...

Tsuin
May 25th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I pm'd minakichan the link, so next time she's on she can post it to the site. I might have some free time later this week, so are there any other volumes you guys need?

lucawesome
May 25th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Graconos, I don't know you much, but I know enough to freakin' LOVE you now!
And I think we need Vol. 24 now, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

NayrExoto
May 25th, 2008, 09:38 PM
did i every tell you i love you graconos. No!! .... well i do!!

we currently need 24,25, and 26 if thats what your asking

i believe 24 is being scanned right now and nightwizard was going to get 25 and 26 from his friend but he kinda disapeared.

DrAgOnBoy328
May 26th, 2008, 04:44 AM
does anyone know where to download the other volume?

NayrExoto
May 26th, 2008, 05:13 AM
does anyone know where to download the other volume? learn to read please! it would really help you and you wouldnt make such useless post.

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 05:14 AM
I pm'd minakichan the link, so next time she's on she can post it to the site. I might have some free time later this week, so are there any other volumes you guys need?

YES YOU ARE AWESOME. Now I can read 19-23 all at once.

Currently, we need volumes 24+, but I don't know if any of those are being scanned at the moment.

metalaggron
May 26th, 2008, 05:15 AM
Graconos, you're the best...finaly someone, who didn't just tell to upload the manga

DrAgOnBoy328
May 26th, 2008, 05:52 AM
yea I'm sort of lost where do you read the other mangas?

NayrExoto
May 26th, 2008, 05:52 AM
YES YOU ARE AWESOME. Now I can read 19-23 all at once.
i know me too 19-23 here i come. hmm i love a good manga day

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 06:00 AM
yea I'm sort of lost where do you read the other mangas?

They're all at http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/

DrAgOnBoy328
May 26th, 2008, 06:04 AM
is there 19 on the site because i readed a lot of ppl comment saying 19 is on but i seem to not be able to see it?

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 06:18 AM
*sigh*

Like we've all been saying, 19 has been scanned, and the upload link has been PMed to minakichan, who runs the above site. What we're waiting for it for minakichan to get online and update the site with the link to Volume 19.

Of course, had you been paying attention to the thread, you'd already know this.

DrAgOnBoy328
May 26th, 2008, 06:22 AM
*sigh*

Like we've all been saying, 19 has been scanned, and the upload link has been PMed to minakichan, who runs the above site. What we're waiting for it for minakichan to get online and update the site with the link to Volume 19.

Of course, had you been paying attention to the thread, you'd already know this.

My Bad, I'm not that good at paying attention. I was excited to hear that 19 came out so i jumped to conclusion and assume that it was already posted on a site?!

airconditioning
May 26th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Well, it is now. I just checked the site, and links to volume 19 were posted.

Phreack
May 26th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Everyone, let's make a monument to Graconos.

V19 is up right now, thank you VERY much!

minakichan
May 26th, 2008, 09:10 AM
YES, VOLUME 19 IS UP ON PKMNTRANS!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to y'all! I kept having stupid Internet issues connecting to PC......

23 VOLUMES OF POKESPE UP ON THE INTERNET! It's a dream come truuuuue! *_*

lalalagirl
May 26th, 2008, 09:13 AM
YES, VOLUME 19 IS UP ON PKMNTRANS!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to y'all! I kept having stupid Internet issues connecting to PC......

23 VOLUMES OF POKESPE UP ON THE INTERNET! It's a dream come truuuuue! *_*

I just saw it! Thank you Graconos & everyone else who helped ^^

Taedan
May 26th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Hurray for volume 19!!!!!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You can't possibly imagine how happy I am.

asdfman
May 26th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Graconos...YOU ARE MY HERO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <33333333

Apathetic_Yen
May 26th, 2008, 09:02 PM
WHAT THE DUECE? ZOMG VOLUME 19!! its gotta be too good to be true. Well lets see if my comp feels like being good today and can downlaod the file correctly.

metalaggron
May 27th, 2008, 04:19 AM
Graconos, thank you for the volume 19, you are the hero of pokemon adventures manga uploaders

~GallantBlade~
May 27th, 2008, 04:50 AM
yaay!! thank you soo much for volume 19!!

coolguy5
May 28th, 2008, 02:41 AM
........vol.19 was a total dud :( why did i want it so bad?.....nah! i'm just kiddin :) vol.19 was great and as good as i thought it be(pretty good) so thanks granconos for scanning it, man we owe u a big 1!

Vegeta_Lucas
May 28th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Graconos MVP!! UHAUUHAUHA \o/
thank you, maaaaaaaannn!!! =DD

Sakofe
August 25th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Hi, I'm new here but I'm a very big fan of PS. I was skimming over the thread and I was wondering, where is this website? Can anyone tell me?

Ausaudriel
August 25th, 2008, 06:32 PM
This thread is over 30 days old. D: I suggest you take a look at the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=91723) before you keep posting, and remember that posting in threads with a reply older than 30 days isn't allowed.