PDA

View Full Version : What type of trainer would you be?

Motsuko Live
April 4th, 2008, 04:07 PM
What type of trainer would you be? Would you be a classic lad/lass, or do you prefer your own title, such as "Emo Trainer" (lol). I think I would be a Breeder...I just love to breed, then evolve, then breed for stronger Pokemon!

Storm-DC
April 4th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I'd love to breed some of those beauties you find in the game.

Espreon
April 4th, 2008, 05:21 PM
"Emo Trainer"

Yeah for a while now I was planning on learning to ROM Hack and make a new class of trainers called "Emo Trainers"!

What type of trainer would I be? I really don't know.

Motsuko Live
April 4th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Yeah for a while now I was planning on learning to ROM Hack and make a new class of trainers called "Emo Trainers"!

What type of trainer would I be? I really don't know.

That's strange, because back in my hacking days, I made a hack with Emo Trainers lol. I also had Punk Trainers and Homeless Trainers.

Espreon
April 4th, 2008, 05:52 PM
That's strange, because back in my hacking days, I made a hack with Emo Trainers lol. I also had Punk Trainers and Homeless Trainers.

Could you give me the link?

In addition I would just be the generic trainer, roaming around for no particular reason.

Gummy
April 4th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I'd actually join one of the teams and see how easy it is to steal Pokemon. I've always wanted TR to succeed at least ONCE.

Superjub
April 5th, 2008, 06:26 AM
I'd either be in Team Blaziken (made up of course :)) Member (actually I'd prefer leader) or Blaziken Fanatic (Go Blaziken :))

Motsuko Live
April 5th, 2008, 07:58 AM
I'd actually join one of the teams and see how easy it is to steal Pokemon. I've always wanted TR to succeed at least ONCE.

Yes! Same here, same here. Remember how in R/Y/B, after you beat the last trainer on the bridge in Cerulean City, the trainer asks you if you want to join Team Rocket?? I've lways thought they should actually have a yes option. I think that would be pretty cool.

I'd either be in Team Blaziken (made up of course :)) Member (actually I'd prefer leader) or Blaziken Fanatic (Go Blaziken :))

Wow, you really like Blaziken, don't you? =]

Could you give me the link?

Actually, I can't...I never finished it =] I gave up on like the 6th Gym. I might still have a Beta somewhere that I could let ya play. I'll try to find it.

Superjub
April 5th, 2008, 08:59 AM
I dont like Blaziken.... :\
I love it :)
(Steals all the Blaziken's in the world) :)

Motsuko Live
April 5th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Yes, I must admit; It is a pretty cool Pokemon...

Tater Tot
April 6th, 2008, 06:53 AM
I'd be a regular trainer, and I'd battle with any psychic pokemon that I see.

RenzokukenofCerberus
April 6th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Meh, a Cool Trainer just because they are balanced.

But as for originality I'd go for a Thrash Trainer, balanced pokemon, but they are fast and attacking...just like Thrash Metal. \m/

BeachBoy
April 6th, 2008, 08:41 AM
Well, for me, it could be between rich boy (as I get to stand near a mansion with a lot of cash next to a hottie all day) lolol

And cool trainer, the adventures they have seem pretty cool, and as said above are balanced.

Tater Tot
April 6th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Hey, XO
I just remembered that I saw trainers that had psychic pokemon, and they were called Psychic trainers. XO
That's the trainer I'd be. =D
xD

Naito
April 6th, 2008, 09:26 AM
I'd be PKMN Trainer [Player]. That means I could pretty much look however I want, and get any Pokemon I want without being a freak. =D

Though, Ace Trainer and Rich Trainers sound nice. There's also Pokemon Rangers...

Motsuko Live
April 6th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Hey, XO
I just remembered that I saw trainers that had psychic pokemon, and they were called Psychic trainers. XO
That's the trainer I'd be. =D
xD

I Lol'd at this XD

And yeah, if I wasn't a breeder, I'd be a Psychic Trainer, or any other type of trainer who uses Psychic/Ghost/Dark Pokemon...I love 'em!

Testrum
April 6th, 2008, 09:50 AM
I'd have to be a Fire/Dragon trainer.

speedhost101
April 6th, 2008, 10:12 AM
Meh, I'd be one of the main character trainers.

solopy567
April 6th, 2008, 03:31 PM
If you mean like in real-life, i would be a legendary pokemon hunter, and capture them and own everyone

Storm-DC
April 6th, 2008, 03:36 PM
i just finished pokemon ranger ds (bought it yesterday evening..) and being ranger is kidna cool too.. but perhaps they get to boy scoutish

Apathetic_Yen
April 6th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I'd be part of the lone wolf teams. So I wouldn't be with anyone

Azonic
April 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
A guitarist, because you can walk around playing a guitar without a shirt. 8D

Edit: darn you, stupid slow computer. T_T -deletes post- :D

Scales
April 7th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Either a regular pokemon trainer or a classic R/S pokemon ranger because I liked their outfits more

Pikachu_trainer
April 8th, 2008, 12:39 PM
i like to be trainer that trains pikachu

jigglyppuff8
April 8th, 2008, 01:20 PM
I would be a Rich Boy because I do everything I can to spoil my Pokemon.

CartoonJunkie
April 9th, 2008, 12:06 PM
I'd be one of the trainers that is just standing forever in the depths of some cave waiting for a random person to come by and battle me. I would also have like 6 of the same pokemon to really annoy whoever happens to find me in my cave.

Fire Eagle 2010
April 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I'll be a Dragon Tamer because I love dragon poke'mon alot.

Rebel Charizard
April 10th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Me? I'm not so sure,

I'd like to be your everyday trainer fighting with fire and dragon pokemon as well as pokemon like pidgeot and staraptor

Tsugaru
April 11th, 2008, 04:25 AM
I'd have to be a Swimmer/Trainer because of my liking of water Pokemon, I just wouldn't wear a Speedo. ;D

Tater Tot
April 11th, 2008, 05:07 AM
I'd be a psychic trainer once again, and I'd live in my own world. I'd be the kind that everyone wants to be friends with, but I don't want to be friends because all the other trainers suck. And I wouldn't want to lose because I fought in a group that can't battle to save their lives. XP
I can do it my own way, at my own pace, I don't need other trainers looking out for me.

Superjub
April 11th, 2008, 08:34 AM
Actually I've changed my mind.
Instead of being a Blaziken Fanatic I'd be either....
Blaziken Master, Champion (with a Blaziken) or I guess, a Cool Trainer (Yep, with a Blaziken)

Ninve
April 11th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Wow, and I thought I liked Blaziken.. xD
But as someone said earlier in this thread, I'd like to become a legendary hunter. ^^

Danny_L
April 11th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Ide have to say ghost pokemon trainer.

EviladeBlazingDemon
May 1st, 2008, 09:05 AM
I'd be a cooltrainer. Then form team oblivion and dominate the universe with Shiny Gengar. MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Toastri
May 1st, 2008, 02:41 PM
I'd be a Pokemon Ranger or a Cool Trainer. Maybe even your regular trainer. All of them are okay for me. But I don't know what to choose XP

Motsuko Live
May 1st, 2008, 03:36 PM
=| Wow, forgot I even created this thread.

Y'Know what would be cool? Being an "Identity Crisis" trainer; then you could be anything you wanted, whenever you wanted. That would be cool ;)

Ris
May 1st, 2008, 03:51 PM
Ace trainer or Parasol lady =o

geno421
May 2nd, 2008, 01:59 AM
I'd be a basic Dragon Trainer.
Meaning I only use Dragon Pokemon unevolved.

Phanima
May 2nd, 2008, 02:56 AM
I've always wanted to be a Gym Leader, but now that's too cliche. Sure you get to be famous and apart of the top eight leaders of a region, but you'll never get to go anywhere, and when it comes to Pokemon, it's all about the travels.

So, that in mind, I'd probably just stick with being an average trainer, competing in gyms and journeying to all the Pokemon Leagues in all the regions. Of course, I'd love to have some friends along, but the idea itself makes me content. ^^

hothead
May 2nd, 2008, 02:59 AM
I would just be the main trainer you get to do what ever you want

minibus135
May 2nd, 2008, 05:28 AM
I want to be a Pokemon Master!

Madara Uchiha
May 2nd, 2008, 05:42 AM
What type of trainer would you be? Would you be a classic lad/lass, or do you prefer your own title, such as "Emo Trainer" (lol). I think I would be a Breeder...I just love to breed, then evolve, then breed for stronger Pokemon!I would start my own group of high class pokemon trainers wanting to take over the world.(I would be a bad trainer my group will be like the akatsuki from naruto)

JX Valentine
May 2nd, 2008, 05:43 AM
I'd definitely be one of the following:

- Pokemon Collector
- Pokemaniac
- Pokemon Hunter

As in, my sole goal would be more along the lines of capturing Pokemon, with the training part of things only being there for the sake of being able to take on the Pokemon I want. It'd be my dream in life to literally catch 'em all and complete a Pokedex I'll make myself.

Occasionally, I might even hire out my services to go out and capture a Pokemon that someone else wants by any means possible (i.e. Pokemon Hunter). I might stoop to even stealing someone else's Pokemon in this case, depending on whether or not I'd get a thrill from that. (Of course, I wouldn't work with a team in this case. After all, my best interests would be for myself. I'd have to hand the Pokemon over to a superior if I worked for Team X, and that's just not productive, I think.)

Madara Uchiha
May 2nd, 2008, 05:45 AM
I'd definitely be one of the following:

- Pokemon Collector
- Pokemaniac
- Pokemon Hunter

As in, my sole goal would be more along the lines of capturing Pokemon, with the training part of things only being there for the sake of being able to take on the Pokemon I want. It'd be my dream in life to literally catch 'em all and complete a Pokedex I'll make myself.

Occasionally, I might even hire out my services to go out and capture a Pokemon that someone else wants by any means possible (i.e. Pokemon Hunter). I might stoop to even stealing someone else's Pokemon in this case, depending on whether or not I'd get a thrill from that. (Of course, I wouldn't work with a team in this case. After all, my best interests would be for myself. I'd have to hand the Pokemon over to a superior if I worked for Team X, and that's just not productive, I think.) If we were real trainers you would have an invitation to join my secret organization

JX Valentine
May 2nd, 2008, 05:49 AM
If we were real trainers you would have an invitation to join my secret organization

Thanks for the offer, but I'd probably turn you down unless I got a guarantee that I'd get to keep whatever I steal, trap, or otherwise get my hands on by myself, including legendaries. If I had help, then I'd consider sharing. Otherwise, I'm selfish. ;D

Madara Uchiha
May 2nd, 2008, 06:00 AM
[QUOTE=Jax Malcolm;3548924]Thanks for the offer, but I'd probably turn you down unless I got a guarantee that I'd get to keep whatever I steal, trap, or otherwise get my hands on by myself, including legendaries. If I had help, then I'd consider sharing. Otherwise, I'm selfish. ;D[/QUOTE but you must be a real good trainer.and i dont know about keeping the pokemon you steal

Moonlit Umbreon
May 2nd, 2008, 11:02 AM
I'd be an outcast type of trainer. Do things my own way. Not to follow everyone else. Have individuality. I believe that's what a trainer should be. Independant and strong-willed.

Toblerone
May 2nd, 2008, 12:08 PM
I would definitely be some sorta cool Pokémon trainer. That would be nice :).

Acrutheo
May 4th, 2008, 01:45 AM
The one trainer I wouldn't want to be would be a gym leader. Every badge you give out is a proof of your loss that trainers proudly possess. Yeah, I don't take losses too well. :P

I'd probably be a "Pkmn trainer" or "Cooltrainer", because they aren't encapsulated by restrictions and seem well-balanced.

indyfan
May 4th, 2008, 02:11 AM
I would probably be newbie, pokemon isnt all that crazah to me

Blayze
May 4th, 2008, 02:04 PM
I'd probably be a Dragon Tamer. I love Dragon Types!
Or the obvious: a Team Rocket member. :)

sirboulevard
May 5th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Let's see... I'd end up a Cooltrainer (one of the ones from GSC) because they have balanced teams and seem to be actually trying to be good trainer who could beat the E4.

Lackey
May 5th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I would be a part of TR, of course. I would train lots of Pokemon like Beedrill, Scyther, and such. Basically any kind I could use to force people into handing over their own Pokemon and money. But I'd throw in a few other favourites of mine such as Persian, Lucario, or Rhydon.

If I wasn't one though, I'd be the Battle Girl (whatever it is called, the girl who always goes around kicking things) but I wouldn't train Fighting types, just my favourites.

skyterra
May 5th, 2008, 05:54 PM

Well.

Tell me when you'll succeed with l 20 machops and zubats as your main attack force.

I'd be a water trainer. Might make some good money as an apprentice at one of the water gyms.

EDIT: And to everybody who says they want to join TR or something to steal Pokemon and money, your sick in the head. Because its VERY fun to steal somebodies precious, best friend right, just to watch them cry and make a buck?

Spaekle Oddberry
May 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Ooh, can I be my custom PBR dude? Because he's pretty badass. :p

No matter what, I'd be a Poison trainer. By a longer stretch, it'd be cool to be a Gym Leader or even a Pokemon researcher, but I'm fine as long as I got my poison types.

I'd consider Team Galactic if "stupid haircut" weren't practically part of the job description. ...Wait, hey! Team Rocket has a better uniform, decent hair, and poison types are common there. I might pick that one. Boo-yah.

Gym Leader Clair
May 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I would probably be a Cool Trainer or a Dragon Tamer. I would like to be a Cool Trainer because they always have Cool Pokemon. I love Dragon Pokemon so I would be perfect for a Dragon Tamer.