PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Pokemon Special Character

Jak
April 5th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Once again, I was looking through this section, and still notice lack of general PokeSpe discussion. There's already a shipping, most attractive, and favorite thread. Plus the many scan threads. But, there's not a least fave thread. So, with that said, here we are-- at a least fave thread.

A couple of rules, please:
1. Despite this being a least fave thread, don't bash the character. Despite what you may think, there are people who's favorite character is probably your least favorite character.
2. To balance the rule above, don't get mad if someone hates your fave. Posting 'OMG ur such an idiot thats the bestest character EVER!' is what I mean. Along the lines pf 'Awww. ;-; That's my fave.' is a bit annoying, but nothing should count against you for it. Just...try not bug people with that line.

With that, we start.

Personally, I like all of them, but Crystal gets to me. :/ She's just...too...serious. I dislike that. You can't be serious about everything.

darkcowboy
April 5th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I can't say I don't like any of them, cuz really I like 'em all. The one I guess don't like is... hmm... this is tough. ummm.... lemme think... Ruby. I'm only judging by the first chap though cuz i just started reading teh ruby/sapphire arc. I may come back and edit in a few days with different character.

Jak
April 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Don't feel bad. I didn't like Ruby too well, either. Mostly cause my sister annoyed me to draw him. :/ But, I've come to like him. He's a lot different than most dudes, and I dig that.

Anyway...in other news, Emerald's probably not high in the charts, either. Why? Because all the others hit up there. He's kinda in between. He's got his moments, and he's got his problems. But, if he can get Jirachi and get the five Dex Holders back, then yeah-- he's up there. WAY up there. But that's only if he can live to the task.

darkcowboy
April 5th, 2008, 03:18 PM
O_O you can draw?? T_T I wish I could draw...

Idk about Emerald since i haven't made it that far, but i can't wait to get that far!!

GunSaberSeraph
April 5th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Berlitz from D/P. she's a bit pretentious, but i'm sure she'll get better.

Berlitz
April 5th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Crystal being too serious is not that much of a problem. She is the serious-right-oh-so-educated girl with a double side,but....Something just lacks on her. Nice she made friends with her Pokemon and built up the perfect team for captures,but it would be nicer if she did as everybody and raised them from the scratch. Her Chuume still hasn't evolved,and it's her original pokemon.

But I'd say Sapphire. I'm reading vol 17 (thanks for the new thread,yay)

There's a tomboy at my class that should have born a male, and her brother a female,I find that funny.
It's not bad to have your personality,but there are things that are way too much(and who am I to speak). But they say Sapphire's tomboyshness is reasonable,I might see. Still,I don't feel bad for her,she's a nice character,I'd feel same way about boys if I was raised like her.

Anyways,I don't have a least fave right now. Something that is disturbing is Gym Leaders with weak Pokemon. See Wattson's Elecktrike,just for example. If you compare to the logic that Manga GLs have matching level pokemon...Like, Janine and Falkner's levels seem the same,contrary to the game.

If I have an opinion change or anything to comment,I may repost.

Nice thread,Splat.<3 (Can I call you like this? : O )

Emerald seems nice and so does Berlitz. Just kills me when I think how should they go on Anime.

Berlitz's would become a spoiled little arrongat pink miss.Urgh. It doesn't suit her,you know.Not the Miss Berlitz.

Yours relived due to test being easy this morning,

Miss Berlitz.<3

Jak
April 6th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Nice thread,Splat.<3 (Can I call you like this? : O )

-adds to the nickname list- That's fine, and thanks! :D

O_O you can draw?? T_T I wish I could draw...

Yup. ;D It's fun, but I need to get back to my writing. And all I draw is Silver...because....well, duh. xP

Lynnx
April 6th, 2008, 11:34 AM
I don't have a least favorite character overall, but I'm just not too fond of Emerald. 3 reasons:

1. I don't like his team, although I love their personalities
2. I don't like his overall attitude
3. He's tiny. I mean, like 2.5 feet tall. Seriously.

However, he's growing on me as the Emerald arc continues. As is Crystal...

Jak
April 6th, 2008, 11:46 AM
However, he's growing on me as the Emerald arc continues. As is Crystal...

I don't think Crystal will grow on me...that idea alarms me slightly. O.o

GunSaberSeraph
April 6th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I used to have something against Blue, but i fell in love with her after she totally screwed over Lorelai with the old, "my torn off arm is actually a Ditto" trick. But even after that you have to admit that she's a huge... you know...

Jak
April 8th, 2008, 12:59 PM
xD A huge 'you know'?

Good one. My friend read my fic and called her something else...that we're not going to mention right now. -shifty eyes-

Berlitz
April 8th, 2008, 03:37 PM
People seem to misake slyness-malice for youknowness.

They would call me a what,then?
I mean,I'm worse than Blue. D:

I don't see her too much as a youknow.
There are worse characters to blame with the title.(I hope.)

But her tricks are awesome,omg. Blue could easly rob a bank. Reminds me of these movies I've been seeing lately,about women robbing banks,if you've seen it already. Don't know if I can mention.

Yours so confused and lonely,

Miss Berlitz.

Mileyangel
April 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Oh, snap!! I started a thread like this on Serebii Forums!

Except mine is a LOT ruder! =D

Jak
April 8th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Except mine is a LOT ruder! =D

Ah, I think I've seen it(xxBlackyxx on there ;D).

I should go be rude on there, actually...just kidding. :D

GunSaberSeraph
April 8th, 2008, 05:44 PM
People seem to misake slyness-malice for youknowness.

They would call me a what,then?
I mean,I'm worse than Blue. D:

I don't see her too much as a youknow.
There are worse characters to blame with the title.(I hope.)

But her tricks are awesome,omg. Blue could easly rob a bank. Reminds me of these movies I've been seeing lately,about women robbing banks,if you've seen it already. Don't know if I can mention.

Yours so confused and lonely,

Miss Berlitz.

Sabrina was more of a "you Know" than Blue can ever be, but Blue never put up with Sabrina's attitude, which is why they both hate each other so much.

I'd like to know if anyone hates Yellow( i don't, because she's a precious, caring, pure-hearted angel <3)

Mileyangel
April 8th, 2008, 07:42 PM
^ Yellow doesn't bother me. In fact, she's my second favorite character.

But it was kind of annoying how shy she was around Red. When I like a guy, I go up to him and flirt until I drop. But that's just me.

GunSaberSeraph
April 8th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Yellow's just young and innocent when it comes to love i guess. but she'll be with Red soon. the only only other person i can imagine her with is Lance(ViridianChildShipping is my guilty pleasure)

hoennshipperxxx
April 10th, 2008, 08:29 AM
*crying*

why do you all don't like ruby and sapphire?? :[
if you read manga after vol. 15 i bet you're gonna like ruby!
sapphire is a bit TOO good with everything but later in the story she is less 'jungle girl'

i only read the vols with ruby and sapphire in it so can't say wich is my least favorite...

still :[

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 01:35 PM
^ Well, I never said I didn't like them.

Ruby's actually pretty cool. But Sapphire's teeth bother me.

And make sure you don't 'cry' too often and annoy people. -pokes rules- ;D

GunSaberSeraph
April 10th, 2008, 01:44 PM
Sapphire's fine with me, the only problem is that the manga's dialouge makes her sound like a southern belle...

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 01:51 PM
^ Hey. -looks at U.S map-

Growl. We don't all talk like that down here. :/

Oh, and I'm still looking up that ship for you. It's on a list of all the ships...so it might be a while.

GunSaberSeraph
April 10th, 2008, 02:06 PM
^ Hey. -looks at U.S map-

Growl. We don't all talk like that down here. :/

i know that, i live in Florida. that's just what i imagine in my mind. It's like may's original English dub voice with a southern twang. it sounds kinda nice once you get used to it.

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 02:27 PM
i know that, i live in Florida. that's just what i imagine in my mind. It's like may's original English dub voice with a southern twang. it sounds kinda nice once you get used to it.

Ahhh. Florida. Good time, good times...-remembers Miami band trip- Oh!! Yes!! That was so fun!! <333 But the man messed up the halftime show...>.<

Oh, sorry. xP

Southern twang is always good. ;D

Apathetic_Yen
April 10th, 2008, 04:20 PM
my least favorite for awhile, ruby-pansy. then he got cooler so right now im content with all of them

Jak
April 10th, 2008, 04:47 PM
my least favorite for awhile, ruby-pansy. then he got cooler so right now im content with all of them

xD Nice.

By the way, I love you signature. :3

Lash
April 10th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I don't like Silver.

God, I shouldn't even joke like that. But, I barely like Emerald, and now-a-days, the Diamond, Pearl, and Berlitz peeps are only portrayed as awesome characters in TurtleKing's fic, PokeSpecial Manga DP.

But, other than that, I love all the characters. Especially Red and Ruby. they iz hawt<3

auragirl
April 11th, 2008, 03:06 PM
No comment... i don't have a least fav character... T_T

Donna
April 15th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I'm not that fond of Silver and Emerald. Also I can't really stand that female reporter in the R/S arc. Forgot her name..

Jak
April 15th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I don't like Silver.

God, I shouldn't even joke like that.

Ah, you had me for a second. xD

I'm not that fond of Silver and Emerald. Also I can't really stand that female reporter in the R/S arc. Forgot her name..

Eh, you win some, you lose some.

Gabby?

Beco
April 16th, 2008, 07:18 AM
My least favorite character, well, I haven't read the emerald series yet, but I hate the idea of Emerald replacing Wally, he was one of my favorites. Wally should return to take his rightfull place as a dexholder.

Jak
April 16th, 2008, 10:52 AM
My least favorite character, well, I haven't read the emerald series yet, but I hate the idea of Emerald replacing Wally, he was one of my favorites. Wally should return to take his rightfull place as a dexholder.

A lot of people don't like Emerald. xD

He hasn't really bothered me...but Wally kinda did. :/ Not too much, though. Just sometimes.

Ha ha...magic sprinkles.

SatoshiLuver
April 16th, 2008, 04:24 PM
i dont like emerald. i dunno why. hes all short and what not. and hes like the only NON cute boy character. lol. red's like..my fave. and how can some of u not like ruby or sapphire D= they're awesome. lol. ruby's personality is amazazing. lol. i love it. (totally getting my pokemon special volumes 23, 24, and 25 soon in japanese in the mail =D) just like. i really liked wally. he was such an adorable character! and emerald booted him out. =[ im not to teh emerald series yet so idk if wally might come back for a chap or 2. but i miss him. he was so cute. =3 so yeah. emeralds my least fave.

Ageless Irony
April 16th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Emerald...He's just...Not my type? ^^;
I was never too fond of Ruby or Sapphire, I always liked Wally best.
Maybe the reason I don't like Emerald is becuase he replaced my beloved Wally? ;_;

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 06:55 AM
Emerald...He's just...Not my type? ^^;
I was never too fond of Ruby or Sapphire, I always liked Wally best.
Maybe the reason I don't like Emerald is becuase he replaced my beloved Wally? ;_;

Awww. -hands you a hankie-

Ooo! I don't like Mask of Ice! He steals little kids. Now, you tell me, creepy? Or really creepy?

GunSaberSeraph
April 17th, 2008, 05:31 PM
morbidly creepy! but then again if it wasn't for him being a total jerk, Silver and Blue would have never met

Jak
April 17th, 2008, 05:38 PM
morbidly creepy! but then again if it wasn't for him being a total jerk, Silver and Blue would have never met

Thus Just A Brother would not have been born. :<

Leafpaw4224
April 27th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I guess I kind of like them all... but I like Silver the least.

GunSaberSeraph
April 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
*gasp* don't let splatty hear you say that! (worried)

ocean
April 29th, 2008, 04:20 PM
My least favorite is Sapphire, not sure why, I think it's the teeth... They're so weird!

ocean
April 29th, 2008, 04:21 PM
My least favorite is Sapphire, not sure why, I think it's the teeth... They're so weird!

coolguy5
April 29th, 2008, 05:45 PM
hmm...out of all the characters my least favorite would hav to be crystal, cuz she's not rely interesting and everyone else is cooler than her...my favorite is probably diamond cuz me and him are both ;azy and we eat wherever we go!

red king
May 2nd, 2008, 12:29 PM
well i never did like silver and crystal and i'm not so attached to saphire and pearl

skyterra
May 3rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
Silver.

To melodramatic, and a jackass to Gold, who risked his life to help him.

Berlitz
May 3rd, 2008, 01:04 PM
This reminds me of Naruto. It's a common stereotype nowdays, you see.

But that may be the way of doing his thing , if he is a shy boy. Boys aren't that good on communitation (thus they need to be kind of competitive and agressive) but , I think Silver likes Gold in his own way. He just doesn't show it as much as Crystal does . Or they would call him emo(tionally affective, what doesn't go for a boy).

And if he replied to Gold"you surfer-dude!"(cometomybeachpls) he'd say "I'm a skater, tiny-weenie-minnie." so he wouldn't have anything to defend himself. It's the tipycal "letmealone" behavior, just like Green without that much arrogance and maturity to actually like Red and watch over him(brotherly) ,but still, you see as boys , they still have relationship problems(no greenxred.not what you think.) (read the latest translated chapter of FRLG, they fight , Blue goes over to reunite them. Oh so classic from girls that actually are better with the way of thinking in adolescence ( proofed by science they mature earlier in all the ways,except the body. this may represent what's important for each gender in our social stereotyping.) and more open to words , but still ...

Anyway , I think it's his way of doing the things. But I don't want to disrespect your opion,keep that in mind . Just try to clarify with my view . But if I were you , I would stay far away from the Silverlovers around here. No, really. I like Silver too, but his shorts aren't as short as Gold's...hahah-nosebleed. Oh well,

Your so trying onily to help not to disturb anyone's opinion or trying to be sexist (which I hate), just trying to explain it by my view of the things -it's always nice to see different opinions,isn't it ? - ,

Miss Berlitz. < 3 (gold's shorts are even shorter than that. hell yeah. s2)

Jak
May 3rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
I guess I kind of like them all... but I like Silver the least.

Silver.

To melodramatic, and a jackass to Gold, who risked his life to help him.

well i never did like silver

*gasp* don't let splatty hear you say that! (worried)

Well. That's uplifting.

Oh, and all the Silver being a buttface to Gold, most people took that as PreciousMetalShipping hints.

I think Silver likes Gold in his own way.

My point.

But, you win some, you lose some.

skyterra
May 4th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Well. That's uplifting.

Oh, and all the Silver being a buttface to Gold, most people took that as PreciousMetalShipping hints.

Cause leaving Gold to die to houndour and ariados is LOVE, amirite?

Jak
May 4th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Cause leaving Gold to die to houndour and ariados is LOVE, amirite?

Yes.

Eh, your opinion, of course. Not gonna mess with it. I love all the diversity everyone has. :D

I don't like Misty. Point blank.

Mileyangel
May 4th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Yes.

Eh, your opinion, of course. Not gonna mess with it. I love all the diversity everyone has. :D

I don't like Misty. Point blank.

Oh....my.....

Everybody is so polite here.....it's nice......

I'm not very fond of Misty, either. Never have, never will be.

red king
May 4th, 2008, 04:40 PM
well i dont like lance too he thinks he's so superior because he has that power and carr from the three beast i cant stand him

Albino_Moltres
May 5th, 2008, 04:35 PM
...Crystal. She's just so plain in my view, no offense to anyone.

I mean, the Chikorita thing is a bonus, but aside from that(and the Arcanine, Cubone, Parasect, and Natu), I don't like her... Could be her personaility, and possibly the fact that she's so serious.

minakichan
May 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM

I don't like Bidoof.

There, I think I've avoided pissing anyone off.

LuckyShipper8816
May 5th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Hi, all!! I'm new here. Then again, I think SilverSmeargleSplatter and Mileyangel know me. Hi!!!!

My least favourite character is Yellow. I don't like goody-goody people much, and I never liked Pikachus. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean to hurt anyone.

I dislike Misty too. She's quite... annoying, since I am a LuckyShipper after all. *slaps forehead* OF COURSE!!! No wonder my least favourite character is Yellow!!! How could I be so stupid as to never realise that? *headdesk*

I don't like Green. He's mildly annoying. AND HE PUTS HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS!!!! GRRR!!! Forgive me, please. I don't like people putting their hands in their pockets. It annoys me to no end.

I'm one of the few people who don't mind Emerald. Mainly because I never knew Wally, but I find Emerald too humourous to dislike. XD

Apathetic_Yen
May 8th, 2008, 02:39 PM
You know, after hearing about how many people hate crystal becuz she's so boring, i just realized how boring she was, and how i had to make myself read the volume about her. I guess its safe to say that she's my least favorite only becuz i like everyone anyway

Jak
May 8th, 2008, 04:24 PM
LuckyShipper!!! Also supporting: ContestShipping, IkariShipping, FeelingShipping, SliverCrystallineShipping, AmberShipping, CommonerShipping and ViridianShipping.

1. Only if it's RGB Red and Blue...
2. Yes!
3. FTW!
4. Cute.
5. I have to go away now...
6. I love you.
7. Yeeeeeah!!
8. I love you some morrrrre. (Platonically, of course)

You know, after hearing about how many people hate crystal becuz she's so boring, i just realized how boring she was, and how i had to make myself read the volume about her. I guess its safe to say that she's my least favorite only becuz i like everyone anyway

-rofl- That's great. Someone sees the boringness that is....Crystal.

shiraume
May 20th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Oh yes, the reporter from R/S. I think her name was Maryann? I never really liked how she keeps butting in everyone's business.

Mileyangel
May 21st, 2008, 11:11 AM
What's up, LuckyShipper8816?

@shiraume: You're right. That reporter chick needs to mind her own business for once in her life.

What I've noticed is that when you can tolerate a character but start hearing complaints about them, you begin to find flaws in that character and you start to dislike them. That's happened, like, three times to me.

Heatrantrial
May 24th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I think that Fantina and Crusher wake look like they need to be in a circus. I just can't stand them. When I first saw Wake I couldn't tell the differance between his head and his mask. Fantina has a head that looks like a satalite dish and a dress that looks like she is asking to be robbed.
There personalities don't seem to bad. Still poor Sinnoh getting stuck with those two clowns.

Lackey
May 24th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Well, I don't have much against any of the characters but there are a few I hate:

First is the Fan Club President. Dont know what it is about him, I just cannot stand him. Whenever I get to a chapter with him I feel like screaming.

Then there is Pryce/Mask of Ice, as well as two of the Masked Children. (They were called Charmaine and Keane, right? Not sure if I can remember.)

Plus that old lady and the one Magma guy, because they are creepy. Though I can stand them at least.

Victoria~
May 25th, 2008, 02:36 PM
There's something about Crystal that gets me.
I mean, she's a nice character, with all those superhiperultramega techniques of capturing and all.
But, i don't know.. Maybe she's too goody-goody.
She must have done something wrong. It's not possible. She fights the evil, has a inapt ability, has nice clothes, strong and beautiful pokémon, has completed the pokedex, is a buddy of everybody, and took control over Suicune.
She must have kicked her neighbour cat's butt or something.
Yeah, I don't like those perfect characters.. it's kinda unreal (lol, in pokémon manga)
But I'm certainly fond of the mischievous ones. They're independent and smart and all.

Jak
May 27th, 2008, 05:47 PM
There's something about Crystal that gets me.
I mean, she's a nice character, with all those superhiperultramega techniques of capturing and all.
But, i don't know.. Maybe she's too goody-goody.

She's a Mary-Sue, in my opinion. And she's too...-looks around- serious...

TurtleKing
May 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I disliked Yellow. I just don't like her for some reason.

Jak
May 29th, 2008, 06:57 AM
awl, my favorite pokemon is rayquaza 'cause it's awesome. yeah! lololololololol (funny)

I don't see what's so funny. Just you spamming this forum is all I see.

I already know you don't like the manga, so please, just go to another part of the forum.

And why even tell us your favorite Pokemon at a least fave thread?

Luckii
June 12th, 2008, 08:47 AM
I haven't read the Diamond and Pearl manga yet!
=O *cue thunder and gasps*

So I can't judge Berlitz, but so far Sapphire is probably my least favourite character. Mainly her tomboyishness, but that's not the only reason >__<
*doesn't want to get in trouble for bagging tomboyishness*
I wasn't too fond of Yellow either *braces self*

But hey, a lot of these characters just grow on you by the end anyway~
^__^

Sea Guardian
June 12th, 2008, 12:26 PM
My least favourite character is Yellow. I don't like goody-goody people much, and I never liked Pikachus.
Really? Yellow is my favorite character! I didn't think she was THAT goody-goody, I mean did you see the way she fried Lance?!
well i dont like lance too he thinks he's so superior because he has that power and carr from the three beast i cant stand him
YES! Finally someone who understands! Lance is my least favorite character because of three reasons;
1: He tried to destroy all of humanity
2: He tried to control Lugia(my favorite pokemon) and
3: He beat up Yellow(my favorite character)

lara lynx
June 12th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Emerald, probably because I'm loyal to the original characters and want them back (get outta the stone dammit x.x) And he's annoying

Kimberly I find kinda annoying

Silver...don't actually know what I have against him

RubyJB88
June 12th, 2008, 01:52 PM
I can see why people don't like Crystal, but I wish I saw more development between her and Gold. She's okay, in fact, she's the only one who's really into it, really into what Oak wants, that ultimate goal of collecting data for every single Pokemon. But she has to have a heart, no? That's why I wonder if Eusine, Gold, or Silver opened up her heart in some way...

I haven't gone into the Hoenn episodes yet, but went through Sinnoh a bit, but I can't find anyone I don't like.

Mileyangel
June 12th, 2008, 03:33 PM
So I can't judge Berlitz, but so far Sapphire is probably my least favourite character. Mainly her tomboyishness, but that's not the only reason >__<

I don't really like Sapphire, either. I don't know.....she just seems really......rude.....and her teeth are disturbing. She looks like a vampire.

Crystal isn't that bad in my opinion. She's just very mature for her age(not physically mature like Blue and Sapphire)

Aw, heck, I'm just gonna make a list. I'm leaving out D/P characters;

Red- I like Red. He is a bit stereotypical sometimes, but...
Green- Pretty cool. I like how he only talks when necessary. Could lighten up a bit, though....
Blue- My fav character, but she should try getting closer to others. She seems a bit linely, which is to be expected from her childhood...
Yellow- I like her, too, but she seems a bit too innocent....
Gold- He's okay, but he should stop flirting so often.
Silver- Again, I like him, but he should open up more, like Blue should...
Crystal- stated above.
Ruby- He's iffy for me. I think that he's metrosexual. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm just saying that that's what I think he is, not prissy.
Sapphire- Probably my least fav. Stated above.
Wally- My problem is that he was in about 6 chapters and never showed up again. While he did have a Pokedex, I don't think that he's qualified as a main character.
Emerald- Everything.

So yeah....that's my two cents.

New Age Retro Hippie
June 13th, 2008, 03:30 AM
Poor Emerald *Pats his funny-shaped hair*

My least favourite... Gah... Well, I like them all, but my least favourites are Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I don't know why, they just don't appeal to me as much as RGBY and RSWE (Yeah, I like Emerald. He's a midget, 'nuff said). Although, I have yet to read DPP, so I can't pass full judgement.

lalalagirl
June 13th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Poor Emerald *Pats his funny-shaped hair*

My least favourite... Gah... Well, I like them all, but my least favourites are Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I don't know why, they just don't appeal to me as much as RGBY and RSWE (Yeah, I like Emerald. He's a midget, 'nuff said). Although, I have yet to read DPP, so I can't pass full judgement.

aww :( Did you not like the GSC saga? And i understand why you think they are not appealing as RGBY & RSWE b/c they have a bit more character.

sirboulevard
June 14th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Oh yes, the reporter from R/S. I think her name was Maryann? I never really liked how she keeps butting in everyone's business.

Well, as someone going into Journalism, I can honestly tell you, she was just doing her job probably. We're trained to be noisy-parkers.

My least favs are:
1)Emerald: Because he took Wally away from us, not because I don't like who he is.
2)Green: he seems very arrogant and (during RGB saga) ignorant. He did redeem himself in my eyes during the FRLG saga though.

I dont mind Crystal actually, she seems to be a good counter-balance for Gold and Silver, who are wild, crazy, and uncommitted. She's the trainer out of the GSC saga who may not have made a fan-base in real life, but who made something of herself in that reality as Prof. Oak's Aide. She's the Tracey Sketchit of PokeSpecial

Tsuin
June 15th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Not sure if it's supposed to be main characters or what, but my least faves are Archie and Maxie. They're just completely nuts. Giovanni was rather evil in RGB, but in Yellow he tried to fight off Lance and in FRLG he was just trying to find his son. Pryce from GSC was pretty bad, but at least he showed he had a heart at the end. Then you got Archie/Maxie. These guys are trying to tamper with the face of the planet for very poorly thought-out reasons. Then in Emerald, Archie still hasn't learned his lesson, and is trying to get Kyogre again even though he knows it could destroy the world. Anyway, those guys are the characters that got me enraged the most during the series.

VideoFan9864
June 15th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Not sure if it's supposed to be main characters or what, but my least faves are Archie and Maxie. They're just completely nuts. Giovanni was rather evil in RGB, but in Yellow he tried to fight off Lance and in FRLG he was just trying to find his son. Pryce from GSC was pretty bad, but at least he showed he had a heart at the end. Then you got Archie/Maxie. These guys are trying to tamper with the face of the planet for very poorly thought-out reasons. Then in Emerald, Archie still hasn't learned his lesson, and is trying to get Kyogre again even though he knows it could destroy the world. Anyway, those guys are the characters that got me enraged the most during the series.

True but you have to admit. When villains are insane they can back them up in fighting. I mean they are more powerful. I recently read summaries of volume 27 in serebii and Archie managed to fight a one to many battle against the frontier brains.

Raikard
June 20th, 2008, 03:08 PM
Silver.

Silver, Silver, Silver and Silver.

YOOM-TAH
June 20th, 2008, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure, I can't say I ever really hated any of them, but I never really liked any of them either. Probably Gary, such an annoying voice in the show. XD

Jak
June 20th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Silver.

Silver, Silver, Silver and Silver.

-covers mouth-

^^;

Just playin'. :P

I'm not sure, I can't say I ever really hated any of them, but I never really liked any of them either. Probably Gary, such an annoying voice in the show. XD

Weh? This is for Pokemon Special Manga. If you're thinking of Green, he has no voice, considering we read manga...so, I think you're in the wrong thread, sweetie. D:

1)Emerald: Because he took Wally away from us, not because I don't like who he is.

Same here.

I like Emerald as a character, but I just wish he didn't have to take my sweet Mitsuru-kun way from me. ;-;

Netto Azure
June 27th, 2008, 11:17 AM
I like all of them specially Gold (nostalgia for GSDS probably) but least fave is probably Chris??? (No offense)

pong08
July 13th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Don't feel bad. I didn't like Ruby too well, either. Mostly cause my sister annoyed me to draw him. :/ But, I've come to like him. He's a lot different than most dudes, and I dig that.

Anyway...in other news, Emerald's probably not high in the charts, either. Why? Because all the others hit up there. He's kinda in between. He's got his moments, and he's got his problems. But, if he can get Jirachi and get the five Dex Holders back, then yeah-- he's up there. WAY up there. But that's only if he can live to the task.
that's gotta happen... it has too.

redha
July 14th, 2008, 04:56 AM
i think emerald is really sucks

ruby is sorta gay, but i want him with marge/courtney :D
any shipping?

pong08
July 14th, 2008, 09:09 AM
mine is probably Sird. Turns the 5 trainers to stones... :(

Wallace Berlitz
July 14th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Emerald SUCKS!
I hate him because he doesn't pay any attention to his pokemon at first. And the design is sucks of Emerald!

Jak
July 14th, 2008, 09:51 AM
ruby is sorta gay, but i want him with marge/courtney :D
any shipping?

That would be MagmaJewelShipping, hun! :D

Silverdragonlaura
July 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I don't really have a least favorite character anymore :B
I pretty much love them all :D
although, i've seen people who hate other characters because of shippings T.=.T
It really bugs me, it so.... so.....
err... what's the word?....
.... SHALLOW! (I think that's the word xP )
I mean, just because that character can also be paired up with another character doesn't mean you should hate them >.=.<
It bugs me beyond all belief.
(Especially the Yellow haters on deviantArt :c, a lot of them say it's because they don't like sweet and innocent characters, yet I see them going gaga over characters like sakura from CCS ¬.=.¬ )

Netto Azure
July 16th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I don't really have a least favorite character anymore :B
I pretty much love them all :D
although, i've seen people who hate other characters because of shippings T.=.T
It really bugs me, it so.... so.....
err... what's the word?....
.... SHALLOW! (I think that's the word xP )
I mean, just because that character can also be paired up with another character doesn't mean you should hate them >.=.<
It bugs me beyond all belief.
(Especially the Yellow haters on deviantArt :c, a lot of them say it's because they don't like sweet and innocent characters, yet I see them going gaga over characters like sakura from CCS ¬.=.¬ )

They hate Yellow in deviantArt while they like Kinomoto-san? Weird...

RubyJB88
July 16th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Ruby is NOT gay. It looked like it in the beginning, but once you read the later summaries he's not.

Netto Azure
July 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Ruby is NOT gay. It looked like it in the beginning, but once you read the later summaries he's not.

That is so true, if you read later on the romance starts to bloom and he only took the path of grace and beauty after that incident. I mean we get a two in one coordinator, great in contests and on par with Gold in battling.

RubyJB88
July 17th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I love how they did that. See, this is how you make great stories with spectacular plots.

pong08
July 17th, 2008, 07:30 PM
I love how they did that. See, this is how you make great stories with spectacular plots.
couldn't agree more with those words......... AMEN.

red king
July 17th, 2008, 07:57 PM
of all the main male character i have to say that ruby is the manliness because he acts like that but in the end he shows his manhood in full power and is the only male character that has confess to the girls he likes

RubyJB88
July 18th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Ruby truly took me by surprise. These guys surely know how to develop characters. At first, I thought he had some girl tendencies, but when I found out the true meaning, I was like, wow, that's just crazy. There's not now a single protagonist I don't like. However I haven't seen Emerald yet, so I've to wait on that one!

pong08
July 18th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Emerald is kinda weird.. but he'e tooooooo funny to be put down as a bad character. I mean COME ON... when's the last time u seen a person pissing out from the building....?

RubyJB88
July 18th, 2008, 11:01 AM
when's the last time u seen a person pissing out from the building....?

Now that got my attention. When you're drunk, but this is the first time this...kid doing it...I mean yeah children do it but wow...