PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Channel 2

Dark Jay
April 5th, 2008, 02:43 PM
I think it would be so awesome if they brought out a Pokemon Channel 2 for Wii. I know that many hate this game, or have never heard of it, but I thought it was good.

They could make it like WiFi or something, and there could be an update channel which shows the rankings for D&P and PBR. And you could watch battle tournaments and stuff.

Secondly, instead of having a pet Pikachu, you could have a choice. Don't get me wrong, Pikachu rules, but I would have preffered a Chimchar or Torchic.

And last, scrap the Pokemon Nice Cards. I found them really pointless. Instead you should win their merchandise like Aipom TV or Wobuffet Poster.

Opinions anyone?

-- Dark Jay.

Le_Avatar
April 9th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Honestly, they'll need to put very worthy bonus into that, if they want me to buy it... Like some special edition Pokes or something... and not just one single poke... a couple of them...

Otherwise, I think it's just exploiting the franchise to make more money.

Glacier
April 19th, 2008, 02:38 AM
I actually liked Pokemon Channel. they should put 2 episodes of the ACTUAL anime in this time though. and they should put an EU & AUS exclusive again. TO HELL WITH AMERICA THEY GET ENOUGH EXCLUSIVES!!!
End Rant.

MilesVulpixPrower
April 19th, 2008, 05:32 AM
I actually liked Pokemon Channel. they should put 2 episodes of the ACTUAL anime in this time though. and they should put an EU & AUS exclusive again. TO HELL WITH AMERICA THEY GET ENOUGH EXCLUSIVES!!!
End Rant.

I Agree with you america get to many exclusives and it not fair!

The Anime of Diamond and Pearl And The Episode Of May Vs Dawn! & Dawn's First Day!

gotron228
April 21st, 2008, 04:25 AM
wasn't pokemon ranch supposed to be pokemon channel 2?

GS the Bounty Hunter
April 21st, 2008, 05:24 PM
wasn't pokemon ranch supposed to be pokemon channel 2?

No you're thinking of Pokemon Box. Ranch is the second of it.

Red1530
April 22nd, 2008, 05:23 AM
End Rant.If I recall correctly it was Europe that was able to get Jarachi.