PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon that SHOULD be made.

Crett
April 6th, 2008, 04:09 PM
As an opposite of....(searches brain with terrible memory)...
SOMEONE....'s Pokemon that should not be made thread..
I've started a thread that's exactly the opposite.
What pokemon you want to see more of,
what ideas of pokemon you have that you want implemented,
and evos that you want to see in the Fifth Generation. Khangaskid NEEDS to be made IMO.
But yeah, a Khangaskid randomly appearing in that pouch when it evolves would be kinda creepy. Don't know how they'd balance that out.

Felice
April 6th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I think there should be a pokemon that is all the types in one

supermachito
April 6th, 2008, 04:24 PM
taht pokemon exist Arceus if u put a plete on him lol....

Bug_Master
April 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Id deffinitely like to see another two Eevee evolutions. Maybe a steel and rock, or maybe a Ghost, and Dragon. An Eevee evo dragon would be sweet.

Heather
April 6th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I would like to see an ultra legendary. One that is the best overall the other legendaries.

Storm-DC
April 6th, 2008, 04:37 PM
an alternate evolution for sandshrew

Apathetic_Yen
I would like to see an ultra legendary. One that is the best overall the other legendaries.

that would be arceus. and i think this should go in pokemon general forum.

A dolphin pokemon is what they need. but then again less water types is what they need.

Bug_Master

Like the God of Pokemon? *COUGH* Arceus *COUGH*

Last Raven
April 6th, 2008, 04:43 PM
They need a better shark pokemon..one that doesn't have the tail end of itself missing.

Storm-DC
April 6th, 2008, 04:46 PM
they also need better monkeys.. not only chimps, but also bigger ones and chubby ones.

Last Raven
April 6th, 2008, 04:48 PM
I think he's a sloth...but i kinda always figured Slaking as an ape.
but Infernape and Primeape are fine...they both pack a punch.

White Dragon ZB
April 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM
A starter dragon type would be nice.

Storm-DC
April 6th, 2008, 04:55 PM
I think he's a sloth...but i kinda always figured Slaking as an ape.
but Infernape and Primeape are fine...they both pack a punch.

Infernape has strange golden things on its breasts... Actually, Primeape looks more like a pig to me.. I mean a cute chubby one like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39fKZ8XN3us (its my lil brothers monkey, he had it since he was a baby)

Cake
April 6th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I always thought that while Slakoth and Vigoroth were sloths, somehow Slaking was a gorilla of some sort. And apparently Mankey and Primeape are monkey pigs, looking at the PokeDex.

I'd really love it if they came up with more "big cat" Pokemon, like Luxray.

Last Raven
April 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Purugly...is kinda big lol

They could also use a better wolf pokemon.
I think Mightyena is supposed to be one but he's just not impressive.

ClassicRockFan
April 6th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Definately, something like a Qwilfish or Girafarig evo to make them better.

kevink
April 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Arceus isnt really a cool pokemon thats legendary . They should make 1 who was made after Arceus but stronger than him and looks cool

Lockmaster24
April 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I want to see more Eevee

Steel - Steeleon
Rock/Ground - Eartheon
Dragon - Draceon

Maybe a Jynx evo?
and a banette

Crett
April 6th, 2008, 08:27 PM
..Wow, didn't think this would...be that...pop...u...lar.
well, That Steeleon/Eartheon thing sounds cool, but...
Eevee? Suddenly turning into a dragon?
creepy. But...We NEED some fighting legendarys.
What's wrong with the fighting types? are all these Pokemon just slaves to special attack?
we need..More types for legendary. MANY legendaries have too much of the psychic type.
FIGHTING TYPES FTW!!
EDIT:...that Jynx thing? erm.. I Can't handle a jynx evo. if it's something less freaky, then i won't die.

Cyberboy
April 7th, 2008, 01:49 AM
I always seem to have thought a ghost/Normal pokemon it would make a nice twist, and it would be immune to normal, fighting and ghost and if it had levitate (which quite a few ghosts do) it would also be immune to ground. so It would only be weak to dark.

YEAHHH!!! and I'd love to see more evee evolutions the dragon ones sounding good.

Dark Jay
April 7th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Evolution of Houndoom - Houndarth!

Yeah, two more eeveelutions like Insecteon or Quakeon or something.

An evolution of Girafarig. I can't think of a possible name...

A new type! I was thinking Light or Wind.

And finally, a big Green Grass monster legendary! I was thinking Landego, I don't know why. Like a giant Green thing. Similar to Ground and Kyogre, but looking more Grass Creaturish.

-- Dark Jay.

austin00081
April 7th, 2008, 06:59 AM
I think there should be a Koala pokemon, a Dolphin, a better panda, new eeveelutions, new evolutions for 1-stagers, etc.
The pokemon creators need to get on this sight and read all of the fans wishes.

also, a remake to G/S/C would be orgasmic

grassguy
April 7th, 2008, 08:44 AM
I have quite a few:

Dunsparce Evo. (Definitely needs one)
Either a prevolution or evolution of torkoal.
Prevolution for Onix.
Pinsir Evo since Scyther has one.
Sableye Evo.
A poison lengendary.
A grass starter that becomes part-fighting when it evolves.
MORE REPTILE POKEMON!!!

Storm-DC
April 7th, 2008, 10:23 AM
also, a remake to G/S/C would be orgasmic

not a remake, but just a new adventure in Johto.. would be cool

FourFourTwo
April 7th, 2008, 10:36 AM
I'm pretty sure they need more fire pokemon, all in all. If you didnt choose chimchar in D/P, youre stuck with ponyta for a longgg time.

Amp
April 7th, 2008, 12:33 PM
I'm still waiting on a tiger. Fire type, perhaps?

Or better yet, make a white tiger ice type. Win.
I think there should be a Koala pokemon, a Dolphin, a better panda, new eeveelutions, new evolutions for 1-stagers, etc.
Got one of em for ya ;)
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/Neobacklash/scan0004-2.jpg

Virtual Chatot
April 7th, 2008, 12:34 PM
A Peacock and maybe a Dove

:S

dialga493
April 7th, 2008, 02:42 PM
eevee evolutions like the three listed before should also have.

Grouneon-Ground
Dracoeon-Dragon
and the weirdest to me
Stoneon-Rock

booyakaboy
April 7th, 2008, 02:46 PM
a 4th evolution 4 all starters that will be sweet or a 3rd evolution 4 fossil pokemon

Crett
April 7th, 2008, 02:59 PM
...Pokemon with three Types.
...Then they could have NEW abilities instead of that crappy levitate.
...A pure Flying Type. All of them are mixed with another Type....
Like starly. pidgey. duh. doduo. all of them are Flying/Normal.
ANNOYING.

Lilith
April 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Mmm yeah, should have seen this a while ago. This belongs more in Pokemon General. :3

Moved~

Unlimited NiGHTS
April 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM
They should make a Pokémon with a base 300 Attack stat, and base 5 everything else. Then we can have some fun making fun of people who actually use it.

hothead
April 7th, 2008, 09:02 PM
A starter dragon type would be nice.

See the problem with that is the starter pokemon has to be water grass or fire and if you do water dragon wat animal could you base it on and if you do if you do fire dragon your pretty much just adding weeknesses like ice would probably be a weekness and how would grass dragon work i think that is just stupid my say is that it could happen but it could only happend with water but i personally hope it happens cause another water dragon would be awsome i would pick it.

yOur.smelly
April 7th, 2008, 09:20 PM
yea hot head good one!
but i personalyy would like to see an dolphin casue i really dOnt think there are ne i could be wrong but i dOnt think so... :)

hothead
April 7th, 2008, 09:38 PM
I for got to mention i would like to see a full out elefant a huge pokemon i think the element would be water ground i could evan be an alternative evolution to phanphy like with snowrunt u put a stone on him you get frossglass you let him evolve you get glalie csomething like that because i would not callsify donfan as a big elepant

Espreon
April 7th, 2008, 10:29 PM
taht pokemon exist Arceus if u put a plete on him lol....

Wrong! ??? Type Arceus is currently unobtainable, there is a sprite for it though. (Maybe a Mystery Plate would be handed out at an event, that is if there is one programmed...)

Also I think an Evolution for Jynx should be made, like Magmar and Electabuzz got one.

Bug_Master
April 7th, 2008, 11:10 PM
First of all we need to get legendaries that aren't psychic. There are SOOOO many psychic legendaries and its lame and boring. Something different like, bug, poison, fighting, or rock.

Second, some more fire, bug, flying, dark, ice and ghost type pokemon need to be made.

Third, if they should add anything else to the dynamics of the game it should be moves with multiple types. I always found it weird that Muddy Water was a -water- move when it obviously should be a -water/ground- move.

Fourth, The next generation better be the best yet!

ShinyDialga
April 7th, 2008, 11:39 PM
These are a few id like to be real(note, i meade them about 4 years ago, thats why they arnt good):
http://i29.tinypic.com/smr237.jpg
Next Evolution:
http://i29.tinypic.com/9bg661.jpg

hothead
April 7th, 2008, 11:43 PM
These are a few id like to be real(note, i meade them about 4 years ago, thats why they arnt good):
http://i29.tinypic.com/smr237.jpg
Next Evolution:
http://i29.tinypic.com/9bg661.jpg
There pretty good but i would add a middle form or evan a littler form as a first form that could be the next pidegy or starly
and there needs to be more Ice Types There is not enough
but thats just me

ShinyDialga
April 7th, 2008, 11:44 PM
uuuhhhh, i made a final evoltion too, but its soooo rubbish i dont wonna show it

Feuer
April 7th, 2008, 11:45 PM
not a remake, but just a new adventure in Johto.. would be cool...

or you could just make a new region but after you fisnish it you can visit all of the previous 4 regions. Things I'd also like to see are:

-More mixed Fighting types that aren't Fire
-A pokemon that you must start off with (like in Pokemon Yellow) that follows you around.
-Stronger Electric types, perhaps another Electric/Flying type because Zapdos is Uber.
-Non-Event legendaries (not many unhacked ones are traded and not everyone lives in Japan or the US).
-Dressing up your character in different clothes (outside of contests).
-Eeveelutions like those that have been mentioned but I wouldn't mind one that evolves holding a special item [like Razor Claw for Sliceon]).
-I'll edit this post so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

AAMLBeast
April 8th, 2008, 04:32 AM
Hehehehe, a cool set of starters.
Fire- somewhat like a dinosaur
Water- somewhat like a dolphin
Grass- somewhat like a... I dunno.

fade101
April 8th, 2008, 04:42 AM
dragon/grass, dragon/fire, dragon/water... awesome starters... lol

grassguy
April 8th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Grass Starter turns into Grass-Steel. It would be a heavily-armoured Crocodile.
Fire Starter turns into Fire-Dark. It would be like a mysterious wolf.
Water Starter turns Water-Dragon. It would be like a Sea Serpent.
It's about time the grass starter was the best of the three!

A Bug-Dragon type would be ace, it would bring a powerful bug type into the Games.

Seven X
April 8th, 2008, 11:50 AM
A new type! I was thinking Light or Wind.

Yeah, they have that. It's called Flying and it's been around for over a decade. :P

And ??? type Arceus is just to stop hackers messing with stuff.

Anyway, more dino Pokemon, and better starters. Shark and dolphin Pokemon need to be made, buuuut they are already a million water types running around so maybe not. More fire types and better fighting and poison types would be awesome though. And... just keeping it to one or two dragons per generation that aren't starters is fine. o.O

Crett
April 8th, 2008, 04:34 PM
At least 1 Legendary Fighting Pokemon would be great.
JUST FRICKIN' ONE!

Espreon
April 8th, 2008, 04:39 PM
And ??? type Arceus is just to stop hackers messing with stuff.

Or maybe that's what they want us to think.... Nonetheless if ??? Type Arceus is unobtainable via normal means that there is no such thing as a Pokemon that can be any type.

kba
April 8th, 2008, 04:45 PM
YEAHH!!!! i think that there would be more fire types to use as good as chimchar because chimchar is allmost the best fire type in D/P

SpidyFingers
April 10th, 2008, 07:32 AM
I was thinking that there could be a Water/Bug pokemon.
Such as a Water Spider, they make webs out of bubbles.
They are real, look them up.

Kraka-chan
April 10th, 2008, 08:06 AM
I would like to see more Pokemon based off Japanese mythical creatures (we already have Golduck based off Kappa), like a Tengu.

I would also like to see a dolphin Pokemon. Please? (Even though it would add to the insanely numurous amount of Water type Pokemon).

ShinyDialga
April 10th, 2008, 11:08 PM
A middle evolution fr Milotic
example:
http://i31.tinypic.com/3326vkg.png

hothead
April 11th, 2008, 12:17 AM
thats all good i would like a middle version of milotic and febass but how would you put a middlle version of a pokemon it will make no sence what a pokemon just develops a middle from i think all they can do is 3rd stage or 1st stage but i don't think they will make any middle evolutions its just silly

Unlimited NiGHTS
April 11th, 2008, 02:27 AM

That would be Arceus.

Arceus isnt really a cool pokemon thats legendary . They should make 1 who was made after Arceus but stronger than him and looks cool

Um, nothing can come before a Pokémon who created the universe. You forget, Arceus is the Alpha Pokémon.

See the problem with that is the starter pokemon has to be water grass or fire and if you do water dragon wat animal could you base it on and if you do if you do fire dragon your pretty much just adding weeknesses like ice would probably be a weekness and how would grass dragon work i think that is just stupid my say is that it could happen but it could only happend with water but i personally hope it happens cause another water dragon would be awsome i would pick it.

I for got to mention i would like to see a full out elefant a huge pokemon i think the element would be water ground i could evan be an alternative evolution to phanphy like with snowrunt u put a stone on him you get frossglass you let him evolve you get glalie csomething like that because i would not callsify donfan as a big elepant

Correct grammar and spelling are your friends. That said, an elephant Pokémon (like an evolution of Donphan perhaps) would be cool.

or you could just make a new region but after you fisnish it you can visit all of the previous 4 regions. Things I'd also like to see are:

-More mixed Fighting types that aren't Fire
-A pokemon that you must start off with (like in Pokemon Yellow) that follows you around.
-Stronger Electric types, perhaps another Electric/Flying type because Zapdos is Uber.
-Non-Event legendaries (not many unhacked ones are traded and not everyone lives in Japan or the US).
-Dressing up your character in different clothes (outside of contests).
-Eeveelutions like those that have been mentioned but I wouldn't mind one that evolves holding a special item [like Razor Claw for Sliceon]).
-I'll edit this post so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!

You never did edit that post...Anyway, Zapdos is OU, not Uber. I think the word you're looking for here is "rare". But yeah, good ideas anyway.

At least 1 Legendary Fighting Pokemon would be great.
JUST FRICKIN' ONE!

Apparently, the anime considers Lucario to be filling this spot in.

Anyway, I'd like to see a Holy Type or something. A Pokémon that's immune to Dark and hits super-effectively against Dark without using a Fighting or Bug move, I mean. I doubt they'd do that, though. If there was going to be a Holy Type, it would have been Arceus who had it.

Feuer
April 11th, 2008, 03:08 AM
Actually. Make a Godzilla if you'e after Japanese mythical creatures. More pokemon named after people recognised in history. Kangaskhan was named after Cengiz Kaan and Celebi was named after Hezarfen Ahmet Çelebi. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezarfen_Ahmet_Celebi) I'm proud to be Turk but that's another story. I'm thinking of a terrorist pokemon named Osama Bin Ladin. jks. No, maybe one named after people who have affected the world. Scientists I mean. Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin and other well known people. Maybe some super intelligent Physicist robot named Einston or something. Perhaps a new type and introduce Dark types as Dark pokemon like in XD. That wouldn't be too bad. Maybe be able to choose if you're evil or good or something like that. Don't care if it takes 2 years longer, as long as it can go on forever. Hehe. Also make it so you can have more than 1 saved file on the game card. It would be a first in Pokemon games, console and handheld.

firepokemon
April 11th, 2008, 04:34 AM
I have always been extremely keep for an ice type Unicorn. My favourite animated movie of all time is the rather underrated "The Last Unicorn", something I consider to be an amazing movie and that more people should see. I see Unicorns as being fierce but theres also a certain coolness about them and thats why I would love to see a fabulous Ice Unicorn type pokemon. I realise there is Ponyta and Rapidash that are unicorn-like, but I always found those pokemon to be well pretty ordinary, both in the anime and in the games. I just think it would be wonderful.

I always saw our family dog (that sadly got run over last year) as a pokemon sometimes. His name was storm so I like came up with pokemon type moves ie. earthquake, whirlpool, Blizzard, Haze, Sandstorm and the like. I guess the pokemon would be a normal type but I always felt there should be a special type pokemon in which some effects such as Stab would be applied to a pokemon name storm where the attack that pokemon was doing was somehow storm related.

Cid
April 11th, 2008, 04:58 AM
I think they need to add more Wolf-like Pokemon... Or maybe just canine-like ones... Or maybe they can add a Baby Poochyena or an evolution of Mightyena (he's too weak and too UU... Not even BL)

AAMLBeast
April 11th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Hmm, Maybe an Electric-Ground Type? They haven't done that yet. And Possibly an evolution for Jynx and possibly, Pachirisu?
Maybe adding a Poison Type Legendary would do?

Mitchman
April 11th, 2008, 10:28 PM
About jinx: frick no
Pachirisu: Yeah I want one to. I mean that thing qualifies for a baby pokemon.
I still say eevee should ave been a chicken

Tré
April 12th, 2008, 02:50 AM
i think a cybernetic pokemon will do....think about it....its good to have a pokemon that can hack the pentagon... lmol

sHiZ-NaX
April 12th, 2008, 08:51 PM
A pokemon i think they should make Water rock pokemon.

manutdrule
April 12th, 2008, 10:22 PM
A pokemon i think they should make Water rock pokemon.

erm actually there are quite a no of those already...kabutops, relicanth etc.

hmm a poison type legendary would be nice...poisons are quite underrated everytime and a powerful poison legendary (dunno...maybe a gargatuan tarantula?) could set things rite.

There is an Alpha (Arceus) but no Omega. Omega is the greatest Infinity and another omni pokemon like that could balance out the power of Arceus.

so far we have seen lotsa terrestrial pokemon but what about non-terrestrial (alien) ones? I know some of them already exists like clefairy, lunatone and deoxys, but having more exotic-looking and powerful ones would be nice, instead of the usual animal-based pokemon design we see now.

Andelc
April 13th, 2008, 07:11 AM
Kanghaskhan baby-I mean reallly they made like a hundred other
baby pokemon,

but havent officially made kenghiskhan's baby a real pokemon

when it was kind of like the first baby pokemon to apear even though
it wasnt an official pokemon. and the most oblivious pokemon to make a baby.

GunSaberSeraph
April 13th, 2008, 01:15 PM
how an Angel Pokemon? (Arceus and Togekiss don't count) Maybe it would be a pure flying type if they never make a holy type like said above.

Since Angels are said to wield fire-based swords, maybe it would use a fire version of leaf-blade.
also, an evo for Girafarig would be uber, maybe it would be "Girafaseer"?

Mitchman
April 14th, 2008, 04:07 AM
I want a giant turtle with trees on top. Oh wait we already have the evo of turtwig. Um I know an evo for pachirisu like I said before that over active electro-squirrel qualifies as a baby pokemon