PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Adventure! Release Thread (Vol 1 - ??)

kazukiPP
April 7th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Like other people, Airconditioning is starting this new thread scanning recently manga came out in USA translated by VIZ. I mean Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Adventure!

He is scanning all chapters contained in vol 01, then send to me for clening them and looks like original book.

I´ll upload chapter per chapter, meanwhile go ahead with cleaning.

CREDITS:

Airconditioning (Scans provider)
KazukiPP (Scan Clean, edition)

http://i32.tinypic.com/167k23a.png

Volume 01

Chapter 01 - In Search of The Legendary Pokémon Dialga!
Chapter 02 - Hareta´s Very First Pokémon Battle!!
Chapter 03 - The Mistery Boy, Jun
Chapter 04 - Win With Teamwork
Chapter 05 + extras- Find Munchlax!! NEW!

Well, that´s all guys. remember this manga only read right to left like the japanese version.

Enjoy.

PD: Don´t use them without our permisission and credit us if you put on your site

Volume 01 COMPLETE

Maxim
April 7th, 2008, 09:52 AM
I feeel..... Nourished!

Keep it up, keep it up, I'm prone to see More!

Feathing
April 7th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Guau! Kazuki you're the best!
this manga hasn't relation with PokeSpe, isn's it?

porygandrew
April 7th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Guau! Kazuki you're the best!
this manga hasn't relation with PokeSpe, isn's it?

I was just going to point that out. Does anyone else think they named it, "Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Adventures" to try and make people think it has a connection with the "Pokemon Adventures" series? (Yes, I'm well aware these are two different mangas, but I'm paranoid enough to believe they're trying to hide the fact that the two aren't interconnected)

auragirl
April 7th, 2008, 12:40 PM
i hate my computer so much... WHY WON'T IT LET ME VIEW THINGS ON MEDIAFIRE?!

kazukiPP
April 7th, 2008, 12:54 PM
DP Special and Pokémon DP Adventures are different mangas, different characters (hareta, mitsumi and jun) and much more.

Pokemon DP Adventures (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_DP_%28Shigekatsu_Ihara%29)
Pokemon Special DP (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_Special#Diamond_.26_Pearl_chapter)

Himiko_Herosheme
April 7th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Oh...Cool~!

i was going to buy this...I STILL ARE GOING TO get it....for my manga collection...

But i'll read it...for now....

Blazing_Yoshi
April 7th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Thx for the upload! I've been waiting for a long time for this.

Mileyangel
April 7th, 2008, 07:22 PM
i hate my computer so much... WHY WON'T IT LET ME VIEW THINGS ON MEDIAFIRE?!

Wow, Auragirl!! Your computer sucks even worse than mine!!! And I didn't even think that was possible!

austin00081
April 7th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Thank you so much!
Keep up the good work!

ladygalaxy
April 8th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Wow Kazuki you should get paid for this, you do the cleaning here, for me, for PokeSpe...xD

Thank you so much for scanning in this volume! Awesome stuff.

Maxim
April 8th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Yeah! The first chapter was awesome! It's so much better than DP Special (sadly, DP is the most boring Special saga so far)! I'm waiting for more. When is the next chapter expected to be released?

kazukiPP
April 8th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Yay! Chapter 02 is up ^^.
Thanks to all my fans in this forum [?]
Remember, Airconditioning scanned all volume, I just edit and clean to up the quality as I do with all mangas in this forums.

Chapter 03 coming soon, tomorrow maybe, at this time or late xD.

PD: LG, I send to you chapter 1 of surf´s up cleaned ^^

Maxim
April 8th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Yay for Airconditioning and kazukiPP!

You guys rule this world.

airconditioning
April 8th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah! The first chapter was awesome! It's so much better than DP Special (sadly, DP is the most boring Special saga so far)!

Is that even possible? Come on, DP Special has a comedy duo.

AlexGemeo
April 8th, 2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah! The first chapter was awesome! It's so much better than DP Special (sadly, DP is the most boring Special saga so far)! I'm waiting for more. When is the next chapter expected to be released?
Where have you read DP Special?

Motsuko Live
April 8th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys! This is awesome. Keep it up!

Maxim
April 9th, 2008, 05:54 AM
Where have you read DP Special?

I never did. I judge from Netkun's monthly updates. They say pretty much everything...

It's gotten more interesting lately, but it's not half as interesting as Red or Gold sagas (Yellow's one was boring, though)

kazukiPP
April 9th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Chapter 03 is up! Jun appears and he remembers me Gold, he loves all girls around him, included Mitsumi but she knows how stop him xDDDD.

Chapter 04 soon...

airconditioning
April 9th, 2008, 11:40 AM
but she knows how stop him xDDDD.

Am I the only person in the world who is sick and tired of when animu women do that? Seriously, it's annoying.

Maxim
April 9th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Another chapter up! KazukiPP and Airconditioning, your effort is really appreciated.

jlsc92
April 9th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Chapter 03 is up! Jun appears and he remembers me Gold, he loves all girls around him, included Mitsumi but she knows how stop him xDDDD.

Chapter 04 soon...

thank you! kazukipp :D Xd!

Himiko_Herosheme
April 9th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Yay new chapter ^-^ Jun's in this one!
oh many thanks

kazukiPP
April 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM
jlsc92 say: thank you! kazukipp :D Xd!

This bot at least say something different xDDDD

Update:

Chapter 04 is UP!

Cem-chan
April 10th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the scans. You work pretty fast too and the manga is awesome

kazukiPP
April 10th, 2008, 06:01 PM
One more chapter and say see ya to this manga for a long time till the second volume come out in USA ;_;

Maxim
April 14th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Hi there, Kazuki.

If you're bored of cleaning, then how about uploading an uncleaned version?

kazukiPP
April 14th, 2008, 11:54 AM
Konnichiwa Minna-san ^^

Ok, sorry for no update this thread but if I put link of chapter 05, nobody pay me attention. So I awaited for someone to post something for up position on this thread and everyone looks here.

VOLUME 01 COMPLETE!

ENJOY MANGA LOVERS :D

airconditioning
April 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM
You know, if you wait a day or so (maybe shorter), the forum doesn't automatically merge your posts, and you can post regularly.

Anyway, I'm glad that you finally finished the volume. One thing of note, though- I didn't scan the advertisements that were included with the volume. After I finished scanning Chapter 5, my eyes were burning like hell, and I just couldn't be assed to scan the extra 2-3 pages of advertisements. I hope nobody minds, because I sure as hell am not scanning them. :D

kazukiPP
April 14th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I want them xDD. Are those pages relevant for volume or not?

airconditioning
April 14th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Not at all. They're just advertisements for other Pokemon-related Viz manga, such as the Pokemon Adventures: Red Collection. There was also the "You are reading the wrong way" message at the end of the book (featuring Hareta and Piplup).

If you absolutely need them, I suppose I could drag out my scanner...

kazukiPP
April 14th, 2008, 02:49 PM
If you can scan them, pliz do it ^^

airconditioning
April 14th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Fine, I'll do them tomorrow...

Tré
April 14th, 2008, 07:03 PM
this scans is awesome.....sorry i got the creeps...

Rukario
May 6th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Had to edit the links.. Sorry but direct download links are not allowed.. please update the first post to a single website URL where people can find the basic info.

monkii
May 10th, 2008, 08:23 AM
wow, thanks a lot you guys! this manga is great, it's so funny! though they made the battles seems so easy..

Cobalt36
May 13th, 2008, 06:00 PM
lol...and i actually BOUGHT the book. Still, it was OK... I think the real adventures is better, though.

mistrsam
June 2nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
I tried clicking on it last night, but it just left me to a blank page. Plz reply soon, looks like a good manga T_T

airconditioning
June 2nd, 2008, 12:22 PM
I tried clicking on it last night, but it just left me to a blank page. Plz reply soon, looks like a good manga T_T

*sigh*

Had to edit the links.. Sorry but direct download links are not allowed.. please update the first post to a single website URL where people can find the basic info.

It's only a few posts above yours, really.

Anyway, all the links are at http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/

mistrsam
June 2nd, 2008, 12:41 PM
*sigh*

Anyway, all the links are at too noob to have website posted

X.x couldn't really find the new site. Anyways, thx alot i've been trying to google it forever.

airconditioning
June 2nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Anyway, all the links are at too noob to have website posted

Hey, I didn't write that. I don't like having my words twisted. >:(

mistrsam
June 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
sorry for another nub question but, I just downloaded the file and i dont know what kind of program i use to read it.

mistrsam
June 2nd, 2008, 12:51 PM
X.x sum reason i need 15 posts to have da privelige to post websites, but twisting words is fun too :)

airconditioning
June 2nd, 2008, 01:11 PM
X.x sum reason i need 15 posts to have da privelige to post websites, but twisting words is fun too :)

Well, I'm not laughing. >:(

Also, download 7-Zip http://www.7-zip.org/

mistrsam
June 2nd, 2008, 01:13 PM

Flash11
August 7th, 2008, 10:02 PM
*sigh*

Anyway, all the links are at http://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/

the site is down, is there another place to download the chapters from?

Gallade
August 7th, 2008, 10:17 PM
the site is down, is there another place to download the chapters from?

What I did was search the site address in Google, go to the cache, and download from there.

invisible-chan
August 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Cool! Thinks! I've kinda been wanting to read this.

Ausaudriel
August 8th, 2008, 04:44 PM
That's nice but.. this thread is two months old. D: And it was started in April, so the scans are probably ooooold. (There's probably a newer thread around here somewhere, though, so take a look around for that.)