PDA

View Full Version : Items Needed

UGAtyler07
April 8th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Hey everyone!! I am looking for some simple items. If you can help, there are pokemon in store for YOU!! Thanks for taking the time to view this thread. Having said that, on to the rules;

My Helper: Exokriz (he will also reply for me sometimes)

Rules
- READ THE RULES
-No Hacks
-Voice Chat Must be turned off
-You will be treated with respect and i excpect the same
-I reserve the roght to cancel a trade if i think you have been disrespectful
-To show that you've read the rules, post " -Dog-" ONLY in your first post. After the first, you dont need to post it again.
-YOU MUST ASK FOR THE POKEMON. I will not offer.

Offering
-Any breedable pokemon from Sinnoh
-MOST breedable pokemon from previous Gens
-No shinies, legendaries, or events.
-In some cases I will trade a post-evo pokemon.
-For the Most Wanted, I will give 2 pokemon.

Most Wanted:
Choice Band

Other Wants

TMs
TM26 Earthquake
TM29 Psychic
TM51 Roost
TM59 Dragon Pulse
TM72 Avalanche
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM76 Stealth rock
TM80 Rock Slide
TM86 Grass Knot
TM90 Substitute

Hold Items
Choice Band x2
Choice Specs
Expert Belt
Life Orb
Protector

Stones
Dusk Stone
Dawn Stone
Shiny Stone

Current Status:Ready for your trades!!

UGAtyler07
April 8th, 2008, 11:27 AM
What do you want for it.
filler filler

UGAtyler07
April 8th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Ill take the stealth rock. It doesnt matter what pokemon it is on.

UGAtyler07
April 8th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Do you mind if it is an egg, or do you want it hatched?

UGAtyler07
April 8th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Im on Wi-Fi.
Fillerbecausetrogdorhumpsaidso

UGAtyler07
April 8th, 2008, 05:34 PM
alright, thanks Trogdorhump, now people I need two Explosion TM's. If you can help that would be greatly appreciated.

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 01:31 PM
If any one can get me 2 Explosion TMs I will breed 6 starters with the right natures! Thanks for the help!

ilovemypillow
April 9th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I'll give you grass knot for torchic or bulbasaur

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 04:40 PM
I'll give you grass knot for torchic or bulbasaur

Alright just PM me when you are ready. And sorry for not responding, my computer didnt show a new post on it.

arthraxx1313
April 9th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I can give you two explosion tm's
i would like: charmander(timid), mudkip(relaxed), treecko(timid or jolly), gible(adamant or jolly), riolu(jolly or timid), chimchar(lonely or mild),

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Alright, but it will have to be tommorrow. I need time. Ill PM you when Im ready

A Loc BK
April 9th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I can give you any of those stones and tms for pokemon in the shinnoh region i dont have

check out my breed service
link is on my siggy

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 08:57 PM
What pokemon in the Sinnoh region do you not have?

A Loc BK
April 9th, 2008, 08:58 PM
one sec i will open my pc on the game

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 09:03 PM
Alright, well all I REALLY need right now is 2 Explosions if you have them. If not I need swords dance.

A Loc BK
April 9th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Shieldon
Misdreavus
Skorupi
Croagunk
Feebas
Mantyke
Weavile (or the item to evolve sneasel)

I have every other pokemon in that region

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
All right, I will give you a feebass and a Croagunk for 2 Explosion Tms

A Loc BK
April 9th, 2008, 09:11 PM
ok
wanna do more trades? cuz i can do more :D

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Only these for right now. After this I am finally getting some sleep! Do you mind them in the Egg?

A Loc BK
April 9th, 2008, 09:14 PM
egg is fine

ill be waiting on wifi

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Ill be there in about 1 minute.

A Loc BK
April 9th, 2008, 09:23 PM
what happend o.0

Confuzzled

UGAtyler07
April 9th, 2008, 09:25 PM
My dog unplugged my Wi-Fi router! We will have to trade tommorrow sometime in the afternoon if you dont mind. I am really sorry!!

And Arthraxx1313, we will have to trade when I can get the natures. I have to find my charger also. Sorry to everyone for the inconveniences.

arthraxx1313
April 10th, 2008, 09:24 AM
just pm me when you can complete the trades

UGAtyler07
April 10th, 2008, 09:32 AM
alright, and A Lock Bk, Once I breed his Mudkip from Emerald, I will be able to trade.

A Loc BK
April 10th, 2008, 09:34 AM
okokokokokokokokko

just pm me when your ready to trade

UGAtyler07
April 21st, 2008, 06:12 PM
Thanks everyone for the trades. Alright, now im especially looking for Choice Specs. Post specifically what pokemon you are looking for.

j_
April 22nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
I have the dawn and dusk stones, and the choice specs!

Would you mind doing me a Chikorita, and possibly a Piplup?

Atomic Sharks
April 22nd, 2008, 09:13 AM
I've got a masterball what are you offering

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
I have the dawn and dusk stones, and the choice specs!

Would you mind doing me a Chikorita, and possibly a Piplup?

I need all three and ill breed Chickorita, Piplup and any other pokemon, just choose.

I've got a masterball what are you offering

Any Sinnoh Pokemon and Pokemon from previous Gens (with the exception of a few)

j_
April 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM
I need all three and ill breed Chickorita, Piplup and any other pokemon, just choose.

Chikorita, Totodile and a Cyndaquil if you wouldn't mind! Let me know when when you are ready :)

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 01:07 PM
Chikorita, Totodile and a Cyndaquil if you wouldn't mind! Let me know when when you are ready :)

I will be ready soon. If you want me to speed up the process, i can give you them in the Egg. If not I will hatch them, which im doing right now so reply if you want them in Eggs. Also please post your FC and ingame name. Mines in my sig. Thanks

j_
April 22nd, 2008, 01:09 PM
I will be ready soon. If you want me to speed up the process, i can give you them in the Egg. If not I will hatch them, which im doing right now so reply if you want them in Eggs. Also please post your FC and ingame name. Mines in my sig. Thanks

Eggs, please! My FC is 1504 5949 2434, name of J :)

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 01:12 PM
Eggs, please! My FC is 1504 5949 2434, name of J :)

LOL, you got really lucky. I was a few steps away from hatching one of them. Alright, once i register you i will go on.

EDIT: Thanks for the trades J!! Everyone, im ready for trades and currently still looking for at least 5 more choice specs. Also check first post for wants. Thanks!!

j_
April 22nd, 2008, 01:25 PM
LOL, you got really lucky. I was a few steps away from hatching one of them. Alright, once i register you i will go on.

EDIT: Thanks for the trades J!! Everyone, im ready for trades and currently still looking for at least 5 more choice specs. Also check first post for wants. Thanks!!

I have some more if you'd like :)

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 01:26 PM
what will you give me for a pokemon hoilding dawn stone???

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 01:28 PM
You have to look at the first post. I will trade every pokemon excluding some Pokes from other gens, no legendaries, no shinies, and no events. Sorry but i dont offer, you have to ask what u want.

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
ill give you a pokemon holding dawnstone for an elakid i dont care what lvl

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 01:34 PM
Well unfortunatley, that is one of the exceptions. I dont have Firered, so i cant get it. Im sorry for the inconvenience. Just pick another. SORRY!!

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 01:35 PM
np ill think on pokemon i need for my dex and get back to you.

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Alright, Just know i cant be a pokemon you have to use the GBA insertion pokemon from firered.

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 02:08 PM
what about espeon its from johto

Atomic Sharks
April 22nd, 2008, 02:13 PM

Do you have an legendaries you are willing to part with for a masterball

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
well, i have PLENTY of Eevees but then you will have to wait for friend ship. How bout this, i can get an Elekid if you give me 10 minutes. If not, i will trade the Umbreon when i get Happines. I know im not being helpful but i really need to more specific in the 1st post, LOL.
Edit: Aimed at Kyuubi.

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
i got almost all TMs only missing 5 and 7

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:18 PM
Do you have an legendaries you are willing to part with for a masterball

No sorry. I can give you a breedable pokemon though.

i got almost all TMs only missing 5 and 7

Ask for the pokemon you want.

Atomic Sharks
April 22nd, 2008, 02:20 PM
well, i have PLENTY of Eevees but then you will have to wait for friend ship. How bout this, i can get an Elekid if you give me 10 minutes. If not, i will trade the Umbreon when i get Happines. I know im not being helpful but i really need to more specific in the 1st post, LOL.

Sorry to say but i have both and my elekid now electrabuzz has an electrizer how about a pokemon from the first region don't have many of those

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
Sorry to say but i have both and my elekid now electrabuzz has an electrizer how about a pokemon from the first region don't have many of those

Sure, but you have to ask for the pokemon.

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 02:21 PM
umm eevee if you have him combee and do you have a shiny

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:23 PM
umm eevee if you have him combee and do you have a shiny

Alright, i have both but what item from 1st post are you offering. Sorry, not trading shinies.

Atomic Sharks
April 22nd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Sure, but you have to ask for the pokemon.

I'll take any legendaries or shinies but i will take almost any in the first region

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 02:25 PM
dragon claw and brick break

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
I'll take any legendaries or shinies but i will take almost any in the first region

You have to read the 1st post. I am not giving Legendaries or shinies. Sorry, but also you need to be specific of the pokemon you want.

dragon claw and brick break

Post your FC and ill be on WI-Fi soon.Thanks!!

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 02:30 PM
3308 4884 7528
name is billy

Atomic Sharks
April 22nd, 2008, 02:31 PM
How about Priemape is that fair

darkace
April 22nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
i have all the tm's and hm's and some items.

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:34 PM
3308 4884 7528
name is billy

Ill be on soon. Thanks!!!!

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 02:34 PM
whats your friend code..........

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
How about Priemape is that fair

I have just Edited my 1st post. Since i dont have time to level up all pokemon an command, i am now only offering breedable pokemon. Again, EXTREMELY sorry!!

whats your friend code..........

In my sig. filler filller fillller

i have all the tm's and hm's and some items.

After i teade with these people, i will be working on my thread so i will set up a trade with you after im finished.

Atomic Sharks
April 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
then i don't know i'll have to look

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 02:39 PM
ok i am ready to trade k.

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 02:40 PM
ok i am ready to trade k.

Thanks for the trade. Enjoy the pokemon.

then i don't know i'll have to look

Because i havent been really helpful to you, i will let you pick 2 breedable pokemon.

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 02:59 PM
what non shinnoh pokemon canyou trade me for dawn stone?

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM
ummm do you have a munchlax

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 03:10 PM
i do........................

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
ummm do you have a munchlax

Yes. i do. What item will you give?

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
i will give you a dusk stone for munchlax and psycic for glawmeow

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
i do........................

Well first of all, you have to ask. If you really dont want to offer, i guess i can give you a Skarmory. Also i dont want to make you mad, BUT DO NOT steal trades from this thread. If you want to trade with other people, then make your own thread.

i will give you a dusk stone for munchlax and psycic for glawmeow

Ok, just give me time to breed them. I will let you know when im going on Wi-Fi.

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 03:16 PM
hello????????????????????????

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 03:17 PM
hello????????????????????????

I just posted above you.
filler

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 03:20 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
oh sorry....................................

supersmashbrosfan
April 22nd, 2008, 03:21 PM
ooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk

UGAtyler07
April 22nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
oh sorry....................................

Its fine. Have you decided if the Skarmory is a fair trade yet?

yahiko
April 22nd, 2008, 04:13 PM
o...nothx ive allrdy got skarmory cuz ive got emerald.

UGAtyler07
April 24th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Alright everyone. I will only be here for maybe 30 minutes so i am ready for trade. Once i leave, i will be back around 3 hours from now. Thanks!

Atomic Sharks
April 24th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Because i havent been really helpful to you, i will let you pick 2 breedable pokemon.[/quote]

Then how about treecko and bagon

UGAtyler07
April 24th, 2008, 01:13 PM
can do, i am currently trading right now so ill PM you when im ready

darkace
April 24th, 2008, 01:15 PM
i have everything yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Atomic Sharks
April 24th, 2008, 01:15 PM
can do, i am currently trading right now so ill PM you when im ready

Me and you almost same schuduel i have to go somewhere soon and won't be on until 3 hours ok

UGAtyler07
April 24th, 2008, 01:21 PM
i have everything yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

O...K, LOL, really long post. I realy would like Choice Specs. Once you post back, ill probably wont answer for about 3 hours, i will be away.

Exokriz
April 25th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Hey everyone. I am a part of this thread, so if i can help, i will be glad to. Also, i am only available on certain weekends on Wi-Fi. Thanks!

Atomic Sharks
April 25th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I got 6 sun stones i think you want

UGAtyler07
April 25th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Well not really, i meant to edit that. I may take one but give me a few. I still have to trade you and trade other people.

Exokriz
April 25th, 2008, 08:01 PM
I will be taking over this for a little while, UGAtyler will be back in a little while

Buh
April 27th, 2008, 03:24 AM
-Dog-

I have both Stealth Rock and Grass Knot TMs, they're yours for two Pokemon. I really don't care about their characteristics.

The three I want most are:
Heracross
Spiritomb
Chikorita

If you don't have those, I can pick others from what you do have.

LeeJ124
April 27th, 2008, 03:55 AM
I have grass knot, dusk stone and shiny stone. Can you offer me please?

UGAtyler07
April 27th, 2008, 01:30 PM
-Dog-

I have both Stealth Rock and Grass Knot TMs, they're yours for two Pokemon. I really don't care about their characteristics.

The three I want most are:
Heracross
Spiritomb
Chikorita

If you don't have those, I can pick others from what you do have.

Alright, i have a chikorita and heracross. Just let me know when you are ready.

I have grass knot, dusk stone and shiny stone. Can you offer me please?

You obviously didnt read the rules. Sorry.

Exokriz
April 28th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Is anyone ready to trade? Make sure you read the rules first though. ;)

UGAtyler07
April 28th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Im back and ready for trades. Remember i will give 2 or hey, maybe more, for my most wanted. Thanks!!

Exokriz
April 28th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Were' back! UGAtyler07 is ready to handle trades. Thanks.

UGAtyler07
April 29th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Does any one have any of the items. Im ready for trades from now until 3 hours from now. Thanks!

Toastypk
April 29th, 2008, 03:32 PM
I have Dawn, Dusk, or Shiny stone, and TM29 Psychic. Any you're looking for more?

And I know you don't say you have any items for offer but like the last trade we did with the TMs, if you want to do that feel free to tell me.

Otherwise I'll think of a breedable Pokemon.

UGAtyler07
April 29th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I have Dawn, Dusk, or Shiny stone, and TM29 Psychic. Any you're looking for more?

And I know you don't say you have any items for offer but like the last trade we did with the TMs, if you want to do that feel free to tell me.

Otherwise I'll think of a breedable Pokemon.
I mainly need a Dawn and TM 29. Thanks! Umm... can you think of a breedable pokemon please? Thanks!

Toastypk
April 29th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I mainly need a Dawn and TM 29. Thanks! Umm... can you think of a breedable pokemon please? Thanks!
Seviper then. I don't have Sapphire so I can't get him then.
If not him, then Solrock or Lunatone for the same reason.
Preferably Lunatone since I have Emerald and you can't get it from there.

And the items thing was just when we did the last trade, was just curious.

UGAtyler07
April 29th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Seviper then. I don't have Sapphire so I can't get him then.
If not him, then Solrock or Lunatone for the same reason.

And the items thing was just when we did the last trade, was just curious.

Ok, i will breed a Seviper for you. I can get Solrock for you but you will have to wait for me to migrate it. If you dont want to wait, then ask for another. Also, will you accept an egg of seviper. It will speed up the process.

Toastypk
April 29th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Ok, i will breed a Seviper for you. I can get Solrock for you but you will have to wait for me to migrate it. If you dont want to wait, then ask for another. Also, will you accept an egg of seviper. It will speed up the process.
Egg of Seviper is fine.

My code is the same as last time, 2320 2606 8172

UGAtyler07
April 29th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Egg of Seviper is fine.

My code is the same as last time, 2320 2606 8172

Ok, well its ready, but im currently trading, so give me like 2 minutes. Thanks!