• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Wasssssuuuuuupppp????????

Squirtle_Ketchum_12

Ash Ketchum Rulez ^_^
Years
Hello there!
Wassup? The name's Autumn and I've been obsessed with Pok?mon ever since it came out in the US! I have a HUUUGGGEEE collection of cards...there are a few that I don't have, though. :( And I can't wait to get the new decks!! I'm wondering if they're worth shelling out $10.08..hmmmm. Anyhoo, all of the original characters are my favs(Ash, Misty, Brock, Team Rocket..etc). I just got Pok?mon Advanced Volume One..May is OK I guess..she whines too much..and she's obviously in love with Ash(go figure...). Ok, I'll stop rambling now. Later days.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Well, welcome to PC! follow the rules and you'll have a good time!

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Welcome to the forums, I love your username - Squirtle_ketchum_12, considering Im 12/Fave pokemon is Squirtle/ and i also love ash!
Hehe, Have fun!

Back