PDA

View Full Version : Home in Armageddon: The Underworld

N-XIGE
April 10th, 2008, 05:44 AM
Home in Armageddon: The Underworld
The middle age, long before the discovery of electricity…when Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Ur, Sinnoh and all Islands existed as on large land mass that had distinct nations which were separated by seas...and there was a prevailing bond within these nations…
Until the rise of the red devils and blue pirates, two occult organizations who were interested in the creation of a new world where they shall dominate, and their plans could only be executed with the aid of…Groundon and Kyogre…two beast which had slept for what was considered eternity. The two cults sort a means, and discovered the red and blue orbs. They awoken the two beasts, and it was believed that their plan succeeded…but not at all.
And it came to past that when the two beasts came together they battled fiercely, and it was so that no one could stop them. There were 40 days and nights of this battle, and during this time, there was carnage, chaos, devastation and rubble in all of the world and it began to tear apart. And then, one day, the great wingless green dragon; Rayquaza, came down and separated the worn out monsters…putting them to another everlasting sleep; in a place known as the BirthCave.
This was the first major humanoid disaster in the world…and the consequence; the withdrawal of man’s free gift…it was locked with 4 seals. This chaos was referred to as the Sparing.

2073, there is another major humanoid chaos, even worse than the Sparing; Groundon and Kyogre have once again been released, and this battle has no solution, as Rayquaza is absent. The 1000 handed beast has set for Hoenn, and behind him, the darkness which lurked the universe before creation; Darkrai has engaged him…in Sinnoh, it seems some team galactic has awoken the gods of time and space, Dialga and Palkia. Deoxys has arrived on planet earth in his threw forms, attack, defense, and speeds, moving round the world as we know it, his DNA, is merging pokemon with man, he is yet confronted with Mewtwo. Chaos besieges Johto as Lugia fights his replica and now, man and pokemon share the same fate; extinction, it seems that the world has finally come to the end, as we are all wiped off the surface. This is the Apocalypse.
And suddenly, there is a blinding light, and all the legendary Pokemon have left as if there was never a grudge, they have gone back to sleep miraculously…but yet, the earth is virtually bare…we did not survive the Apocalypse.

2153, it has been eighty years since Apocalypse, and we have began to appear on the surface again. During the Apocalypse, our DNA was merged with that of pokemon and when we were massacred, our cells were strong enough to live on their own, yielding to unicellular organisms, within about 4`decades, due to pokemon rapid evolution, we were able to evolve to this present state; as, Morphs. We have spent another 4 decades on research, and our technology is virtually incomparable, but yet, our newly found homeland is Armageddon.

Where you come in!
The world is now joined together as it once was, with only a few seas separating its nations, however the world is in turmoil. As I speak, we morphs are roaming the surface, battling for territory amongst ourselves, the streets are bloody ruins, and yet we still exist, there are two prevailing kingdoms now; the Bats ( Zubat evolutionary morphs) and the Hyenas (Poochyena and Mighyena Morphs)…However, YOU are one of us! You are either a Zoanthrope or Lycanthrope who for some reason is in Pallet town; Professor Geki Oak is recruiting of Morphs to help bring back sanity to the world…they must retrieve the gift that was taken during the Sparing…is this Possible?

Yeah, the story is crazy!

Something Important!
A Zoanthrope is more of human than Pokemon. He/she would have a of his pokemon characteristics and has the ability to change into his half-pokemon form at will, they also can distinguish between friend and foe during transformation. Thus they aren’t feared much or respected.
WHILE
A Lycanthrope is more of a pokemon than human. He/she never has any pokemon characteristics and is not able to change at free will, rather, his transformations is due to being driven by reasons such as hunger, anger, survival instincts, the pokemon’s normal bad attitude etc, once transformed they cannot tell between friend or foe.

Rules
- I would expect only active users to sign-up

- No godmodding, it’s not allowed, only I can godmod…very lightly, but I will be obliged to get anyone godmods character killed.

- The Basic PokeCommunity rules should be followed.

- Same, the Basic RP rules should be followed.

- Be literate, use proper grammar.

- Don't control other characters without permission

SIGN-UPS ARE OPEN
NAME:

APPEARANCE:

PERSONALITY:

MORPH: (Please be realistic, your morph should be a strong pokemon, a killer one!)
Also specify if Zoanthrope or Lycanthrope.
BACKGROUND:

OTHER:

RP SAMPLE: If you really trust your RP skills, you don’t need to fill in this, I’ll just check the past RP’s you’ve featured in!

Note that no one of the above cannot attack; can’t use move-sets! By the time we get to meet professor Oak, we would get introduced to advanced weapons; moves developed from research on pokemon attacks, such as Hydro-Cannons, Flamethrowers etc.

INVOLVED RPERS:
Narutard, me-ACCEPTED
Nerevarine-Accepted
Centi-Accepted
Toxic045-Accepted

My sign-up will come up once I’ve seen one or two sign-ups…the RP will commence once we have about 5 characters. Every one is limited to 2 characters at most, either Zoanthrope or Lycanthrope, or either both, your characters shouldn't both be Zoanthrope, vice versa!

Brad
April 10th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Can we be fused with legendaries?

Scales
April 10th, 2008, 07:23 PM
I have 2 questions. Can we have weapons besides being morphs and if we are Lycans can we control the impulse eventually that triggers the morph? So that we can become similar to Zoanthropes?

NAME: Ashely "Ash" Fenix

APPEARANCE:
Ash has a straight forward face. It is gaunt and gets five oclock shadow if he doesn't shave within 3 days. Ash's hair color is jet black and it makes him look like a ghost on his pale Caucasian skin complexion. His eye color is cerulean and is practically the only color in his face.

Ash has a slim body shape. His clothing consists of a dark blue button down shirt. However only the 2nd button is buttoned as the rest are teared off. It leaves most of his chest seen. However most of his shirt is tucked in. His shirt has other tears in it as well. Ash's pants are dark blue jeans and his shoes are white sneakers with dirt on them.

His morph is much different. Ash morphs into a Lucario after a specific urge driven by anger. The urge for revenge. Or if Ash is very depressed the Lucario morph will kick in. Ash feels depression and anger every so often and his clothes tatter do to this. Adrian's chest grows and the rips in his shirt are due to this. The only difference Adrian presents to himself is that his legs still fit into his pants and shoes.

PERSONALITY: Adrian acts very social. He knows much about the world and likes to hear things. Adrian has a very logical mind and he perceives everything from another person's view before he takes action. Adrian is smart in his own way but doesn't know any solid facts. He speaks in metaphors and sometimes when he is talking to people he might change the subject before the problem is solved. This sometimes causes Adrian to lose friends instead of gaining them. When Adrian hears someone say something wrong even if he isn't part of the conversation he will still correct them.

Adrian however still feels angry and depressed constantly which involves turning into a Lucario.

MORPH: Lucario, Lycan

BACKGROUND: Ash was born out of the rubble of the apocalypse. However for a more descriptive history Ash was born in Pallet town. His morph didn't show itself until he was 14 years old. Around the time puberty appeared and he began feeling true anger and depression. Ash's parents were killed in one of the gang wars between the Zubat and the Hyena gangs. Ash became so angry at that point that he left Pallet town and began living on his own. Ash has gotten some hang over his ability of shifting but still has not mastered it. Ash wishes vengeance on the gangs however he doesn't know how he can do this

RP SAMPLE: You can read my fanfiction for examples of my writing. The link is in my sig

borax12
April 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
I would like to sign up on this role play.I shall post the sign up later, cause i need to clear out some things.Firstly i would only be able to post till the next month.So if that doesn't matter you, i would like to join. Also what do you mean that i can be both a zoanthrope or a lycanthrope.do you mean then we shall have both pokemon and human charachteristics

N-XIGE
April 11th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Brad, the strong legendaries are sleeping, their locations are unknown, you might have been referring to the weaker one like the birds, the dogs, and the likes of them. Well, those ones exist here in the Underworld; we might even encounter them on our quest…

Borax12, I’m sorry, I prefer only active members, not that I hate you though, you might join at later, maybe in season 2 if there is one, or later in the RP at my appointed time. And when I say your characters should be Zoanthrope and Lycanthrope, I mean if you have 2 chars, but of them cannot be Lycans.

Nerevarine, I specified at the bottom of the RPG that once we meet Prof. Oak, we would be introduced to weapons. A Lycan can not control his transformation; he has high adrenaline pumps compared to that of Zoans which is very minute, though a Zoan can easily think straight when transformed it is different as when a Lycan transforms…he remembers nothing, cannot use weapoms, and he behaves exactly like the pokemon, but in an angry manner.

Scales
April 11th, 2008, 06:59 AM
Okay then. But what weapons are we restricted to?

centi
April 11th, 2008, 07:23 AM
SIGN-UP
NAME: Centi Centra

APPEARANCE: A scruffy faced-curly-haired teen. Wears a dark black sweater with fur around the hood and the cuffs.He also wears baggy pants and black army boots.

PERSONALITY:Very serious, and asks alot of questions, is deafly afraid of water.

MORPH: A Lycan who turns into a Arcanine.
BACKGROUND: Like a pheonix Centi came out of ashes from a nearby Volcano.

RP Sample: I don't really have any, as all the rp's i've join so far haven't started yet

N-XIGE
April 11th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Nerevarine, you wouldn't be choosing your weapoms except Prof.Oak asks you what you might like to wield which is most likely, and in that case, you won't get exactly what you want, yes there is a little bit restricting, as you would have to tap into military bases, labs, and the likes as missions, in order to satisfy the criteria for battling more advanced enemies.
I WOULD ALSO like you to know that most of the MIghtyena savages are Lycans, while most of the bats are Zoans...

Centi, I have never had reason to talk to you before, but, as a fellow PC member, I and with hopes of becoming an RPG manager, I never hoped to say this to any on...YOU ARE pending
Most of the RP'S you've signed for haven't started, but you should have shown me some since I said so on the thread, besides, all your definitions aren't precise, appearance is shabby, but that's what I used to write when I just joined, personality isn't enough, everything is somehow.
I might think over my decision to let you join later if I see improvement, but that would defintly take a while...

I would also like to point out to everyone, you don't have to write down what causes transformation, when I said drive, I just meant to say it was due to harsh conditions, any of those conditions can trigger transformation...besides if it was only hunger, it would be nuts, meaning that if your character had a full meal and was at death point he would die like a dog...
Prof. Geki Oak

EDIT I've changed my mind, sort of, well, centi, your's is an exceptional case, although I don't know you, I think you are feeling the same way I felt after being declined in Pop!. Well, it seems I may let you RP, depending on your sample and better description, you can now edit everything properly, you have a second chance...but if you pass, and yet mess up in the RP, I may get your char killed in it in a horrible way.

centi
April 11th, 2008, 10:44 AM
APPEARANCE: A scruffy faced-curly-haired teen. Wears a dark black sweater with fur around the hood and the cuffs, the sweater is only zipped half-way, in which underneath he wears an extremely teared up black shirt. He also wears dark blue baggy pants and slick black army boots. He has a greenish-red colored eyes, and has deep bags under his eyes. He has a dark carribean-hispanic skin color, has alot of hair everywhere. His hair is extremely curly and long, almost like an afro, the color is a kind of brown creme.

PERSONALITY: Very serious, talks only when he thinks he needs to, but he asks alot of questions. He likes to stay behind to observe everything, he has a strong nose and can sniff out danger, and almost anything else. But he is deafly afraid of swimming.

Rp Sample: The Journey...Into Trouble?:A pokemon RP that just started.

Is this better?

N-XIGE
April 11th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Add everything together, I want it put alltogether in a new post, then add more to other details like history and the likes, I mean everything, paragraph minimun...this is your last chance, right now, I have to go rapping...

centi
April 11th, 2008, 11:25 AM
SIGN-UP
NAME: Centi Centra

APPEARANCE: A scruffy faced-curly-haired teen. Wears a dark black sweater with fur around the hood and the cuffs, the sweater is only zipped half-way, in which underneath he wears an extremely teared up black shirt. He also wears dark blue baggy pants and slick black army boots. He has a greenish-red colored eyes, and has deep bags under his eyes. He has a dark carribean-hispanic skin color, has alot of hair everywhere. His hair is extremely curly and long, almost like an afro, the color is a kind of brown creme.

PERSONALITY: Very serious, talks only when he thinks he needs to, but he asks alot of questions. He likes to stay behind to observe everything, he has a strong nose and can sniff out danger, and almost anything else. But he is deafly afraid of swimming.

BACKGROUND: Like a pheonix, Centi came out of ashes from a nearby Volcano, before this however Centi was born in Curealean City, and sent out to become the world Pokemon Master, he got all 8 bages in the Kanto and Johto Regions. He had no parents, he was an orphan who loved the curealean sisters dance, and loved the pokemon they had. He soon learned during a elite four battle with Lance that his father was Lance's Brother, and that his parents had died on a Cruise Ship that sunk.

Rp Sample: The Journey...Into Trouble?:A pokemon RP that just started.

N-XIGE
April 11th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Change the name! Personality! and make a good RPsample that one's not impressing, i'm only giving this chances because you are new!

centi
April 11th, 2008, 11:40 AM
SIGN-UP
NAME: Samuel Melendez

PERSONALITY: Very ecstatic, he he can never sit still and has a bad habit of jumping up randomly. At night he will go to a place by himself and cry himself to sleep as he has always wished to see his parents.

BACKGROUND: Like a pheonix, Centi came out of ashes from a nearby Volcano, before this however Centi was born in Curealean City, and sent out to become the world Pokemon Master, he got all 8 bages in the Kanto and Johto Regions. He had no parents, he was an orphan who loved the curealean sisters dance, and loved the pokemon they had. He soon learned during a elite four battle with Lance that his father was Lance's Brother, and that his parents had died on a Cruise Ship that sunk.

Rp Sample: none

N-XIGE
April 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM
If you don't make an RP sample of about 3 paragraphs...you are out!
And I won't feel sorry, maybe!

If you don't make a satisfying RP...you are out!
No hard feelings, you could always apply for my Other RP, it's quite of equal fun, take a look at it, it's in the RP lounge.

centi
April 11th, 2008, 05:04 PM
rp sample:
Samuel enters a dark cave, the only sound is the drip..drip..dripping of an icicle melting. He steps slowly farthur in, he cant even believe hes doing this. He flicks a match, frawth! and lights up the room. He looks around, it's completely empty. But then suddenly a noise makes Samuel rethink, footsteps coming from farther in, the sounds get louder, and louder. The sounds are heading towards Samuel.

Samuel:"Shoot! What do i do? oh man...uh...a rock..ill hide there..oh soot i better be quiet!"
Dark Figure 1:"Who's That, huh! Whos there show yourself!"
Dark Figure 2:"I think it was just a zubat or something, forget about it."
Dark Figure 3:"No! I heard it too, and... I saw whoever it was run behind that rock" The third figure points at the rock in which Samuel is hiding behind.

Samuel thinks as hard as he can: 'Oh man they found me! how do i get out of this?!'
The three figures walk to the rock, the first figure grabs Samuel and throws him against a nearby wall. Thump!
Samuel:"AHHH!!!....oof!" As Samuel gets up his body begins to cahnge..his hair grows into a mane, his nose gets larger, his legs and arms turn red and yellow, his eyes turn bright yellow. Soon where Samuel stood, now stands a large Arcanine.

N-XIGE
April 12th, 2008, 01:23 AM
I've decided as Prof. Oak, since the RP is going to be lot's of fun and I don't want anyone to miss out, that, you are in the force...just be sure if you exhibit this stuff, you'll die in the RP, that's a stern fate!
ACCEPTED
My character comes later today!
NAME: TerryWolfsbane

APPEARANCE: Terry is a bright skinned alpine with barely any hair covering his skin. His white hair is cut in quite and under cut style, with the top part being very jagged, unkempt and bushy. His dark brown eyes can be barely seen due to his bad neck posture which emphasizes him on dropping his head a little bit lower than it should be. His arms are slender, but a bit muscular, and reach up to 5 Inches below his waist. He wears a light blue surfer shirt, which says, “I ride the waves”, it has the image of a surfer on waves…his jeans are what you’ll call “crazy”, as they are massively patched. He is always seen with a knapsack, which contains most of his change clothes, as for his feet, they adorn a pair of air force one-like trainers.

PERSONALITY: Terry is a technologically enlightened teenager, these accounts for his team working abilities, and fast thinking. Generally, he’s quite nice to be around, and he seems to make friends naturally. His generous attitude and humble character also mark him out of the least of stingy people.

MORPH: A Lycanthrope; Absol

BACKGROUND: Terry was born in the unpeaceful city of pewter, a city which was ruled by blood thirsty Zoans…the bats, in fact, pewter city had been regarded as a branch of the bat kingdom regarding it’s closeness to a hibernation site; mount moon. His life had forever been sunny or rather bright, as he went to a highly advanced programming school. Yet, his life changed forever 2 days ago as he was forced to leave the city due to a mass raid on his city by Hyena’s, his parents were slaughtered probably, he knew not what was going on, all he knew was that staying in the city longer might be his last mistake; for this reason, he has sought a place to stay in the somewhat peaceful pallet town.

OTHER: Nothing I want you guys to know, I think there is something, not so sure.

CENTI, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED ATLEAST!

centi
April 13th, 2008, 06:37 PM
wow that was good sry mine wasnt that discriptive

N-XIGE
April 14th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Nevermind, My second char would soon be out. Centi, one of the reasons you failed to meet the optimum standard was that weren't literative enough, you are supposed to RP like decent novel writing.

centi
April 14th, 2008, 06:51 AM
oh, didnt know that, sry! its kinda hard writing with a psp

๒inaryקlastic
April 15th, 2008, 08:59 AM
NAME: Ken Wood

APPEARANCE: Ken has short, unkept hair. He also has slighly tanned skin. He stands at about 5 foot, maybe a bit over, and is rather skinny.He wears a Burgandy, Denim jacket over his white top that has small patches of dirt on. He also wears baggy, denim jeans and blue baseball boots.

PERSONALITY: Ken is a very jolly person. He is very intelligent and also rather serious at times. He is good at making desicions and is easy to get along with.

MORPH: Lyncanthrope, Drapion

BACKGROUND: Ken was born, and grew up, in Twinleaf town. He was happy there all his life but grew up unknown of what the dangers were. One night, he transformed into Drapion and killed his parents. The next day he ran away from home.

OTHER: Ken doesn't want anyone to know about the death of his parents.

RP SAMPLE: Trika stared at the Hitmonlee at the other side of the long field. He shuddered with annticipation as he had not had a proper fight in a long time. Then he thought of his childhood. Maybe he shouldn't battle. He has been ignoring his purpose in life and maybe he should get back to it. He didn't see the outcome in battling the Hitmonlee and he swore not to interfeer and only battle if provoked.

"Flisica. Help please." Said Trika as he closed his eyes. Within a second he was gone and at his camp.
"I was watching on Psycam." Exclaimed Flisica,"I have never really seen you battle before. And I must say, of what I saw, you were amazing."
"Why thankyou." Replied Trika smartly,"Any news then?"
"Yes, acctually." Replied Flisica. A wide grin grew on Trika face as he sat down infront of the many computer screens. "Our scanners detect a rift in time and space has been opened. Some sort of portal to a parallel universe. I really think we should check it out."
"We?" Replied Trika Puzzled,"What do you meen we. You can't leave here remember."
"Ah, but I have perfected water veil. I can go anywhere now." Said Flisica happily.
"Oh, okay then. Activate scanners." The computer screen showed a map of Eretika and were the rift was. He walked over to his desk and opened up a draw. He then pulled out a strange gun. It was black with a green ball shape on the end.
"Oooh," Began Flisica,"Whats that then?"
"It's a gadget i've been working on for quite a while now. I haven't tested it yet 'cause it is quite dangerous but what it bassically does is rip a hole in the fabric of time. We should go to the place where he acctivated the rift and use this there." Explained Trika. Flisicas eyes began to glow and once more they had both teleported.

They were now in Valasto. The ground began to rumble and rocks began to fall from the roof of the cave. "It must be from the rift." Said Flisica,"Quickly. Activate the Dimension Ray." As Flisica said those words, Trika pulled the trigger and a whole appeared out of nowhere. It stood in the middle of the air.
"Here goes." Said Trika nervously. He hesitated to go in the hole so he waited untill Flisica went through. They came out at a place which was completly dark. Trika scanned the area and then he saw the evil Darkly. He pulled out his beam gun and put it on Psybeam mode. He pointed it towards Darkly. "For all the pain that you've caused everyone... We're going to stop it."

N-XIGE
April 15th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Sort of, skimpy...skanty, your personality is sort of full of your history, hmm, drapion...well that's a change, Lycan..everyone is a lycan...
EDIT: Burgundy and denim are different colours. You are, young!
ACCEPTED

๒inaryקlastic
April 15th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Thanks :D and ...um... Denim is a material :D and that history/personality thing was a typing mistake :S sorry XD

N-XIGE
April 16th, 2008, 06:38 AM
It was always cold, at dark, late nights like this in pallet town, and it was no surprise, that the person walking aimlessly, from door to door, asking for something, was wearing a leather garb, his silver hair was shimmering in the dark, and as we all should know, it was Terry. He was earnestly looking for a place to stay, and to his surprise, the citizens of the peaceful pallet town, turned him down. He wasn’t angry, but vexed, he tried to be patient, as he did not want to transform in the public, causing chaos, and ending up killing…and then be killed. There were 4 houses left to try, he had to spend the night somewhere.
He knocked on one of the houses he had chosen at random, “number 11 pallet town, it was a little homelike, and he didn’t mind living here. He knocked on the door, and at once it opened, someone opened it, it was as if, the person had been waiting for him, this wasn’t good at all. He rose his head up, looking at the face of another teenager, she was about his age, he knew that, she was a blonde, and it was no doubt, that she was going let him in, considering the embracing smile she wore on her face…”Come on in, I know why you are here” without proper thinking, he walked in, and trying to be a gentleman, he closed the door behind them…”Thank you, but then, how can you be actually sure…that you know why I am here?”. “ I wouldn’t want to snub that question, I am Diana, say, aren’t you are looking for a place to spend the night, and probably find a settlement…the professor, told me that.”
Soon, he was sitting down comfortably on a sulfa, with drinks and a supper prepared for him already, all on a nearby stool. Suddenly, a man in a lab coat walked into the room. “Hello, I am professor Oak, nice to meet you.” “Nice to meet you to sir, and thanks for everything so far, my name is Terry wolfsbane, but how exactly, did you know I was coming, can you see the future?” “No, I am psychic, something I picked from over intelligence, I am a Zoanthrope, in fact, I turn into an Alakazam…sorry about that, are you a Lycan, or a Zoan?” “Lycan, sir, an Absol, and what about you, Diana?” “I am a Zoan, and it seems, that you are more destructive than you look, I am a blaziken.” Terry felt a little safe, he was the only one who could cause chaos here, and as long he didn’t totally picture what might have happened to his parents, he might never be near to transformation when around this people. He looked back at the professor, why did he welcome him, did he want something back from him, immediately, his eyes caught sight of something, a poster on the rug, it said…”We are deeply in need of freedom fighters, brave fearless….He looked at the professor, who definitely knew what he wanted to say. “Yes, I am in search of an army, I need one, you see, there is something, that was locked away about 1000 years ago, it is the key to restoring peace back to this world, and I cant find it myself, as the road is too treacherous, I need agile, active and strong people, I will be at home here, but I have some gadgets…communicators, equipments and others that would help”, at this the professor dashed towards Terry, “please, tell me you willingly would join”…. Terry stood up, he had had his fill, he walked to the door leading outside, he wasn’t going for a crazy feat, he looked at the door handle, gripped it, and looked at the professor and Diana, “go get another crazy fool, ok…” He opened the door and thought, his school had already been destroyed, his parents were probably gone, no home, running away from this house would lead to another unbound journey…”…like me”.
He closed the door, and turned to the others in the room, the professor was smiling, he knew…”I’m in!”

centi
April 16th, 2008, 07:20 AM
A long dirt road extends out from Pallet town to Veridian City. Fog covers everything on the road including a scruffy young teenage boy lied on the ground, fast asleep, a few hours later the young Lycan awakens confused at how he appeared asleep on this road, he slowly pushes himself up to a crouch, still dizzy from his long sleep he quickly falls back down to the ground with a loud thump. "Oww... Where am I?" Samuel, the young boy, gets a fast spark of energy and jumps up excitedly, he now sees a sign in the distance. Slowly he makes his way to the sign that reads
Pallet Town <-
Veridian City ->

Samuel sits back down and thinks at which way to go, "Hmm... well i've heard of Pallet Town, but Veridian City is someplace new to me, hmm.. I'll go to Pallet Town and talk to that Professor I've heard of." Samuel gets back up and slowly walks towards Pallet Town.

N-XIGE
April 16th, 2008, 08:29 AM
There was a lot of silent rejoicing as they were happy that Terry was staying. The room had been unlit since, and the only source of light to enable sight in the parlou, was the reflecting moon, they left the windows open, and so when the lights were put on and the windows were closed, he could finally stand on the fact that Diana was wearing a short sleeved tight t-shirt(men she is busty), on top of dark blue pants. His eyes raced around, as he was taken to see his room, well, the place was homely.
Soon enough, he was trailing behind the professor, as they were going down into the basement lab. "So, Diana, how did you meet the professor?" "Oh, you could never know that, he's my cousin, but much more older than me"she smiled at him, and of course, he quikly smiled back. Finally, the professor got to a door, pressed the codes, and soon, the doorseparated into two, and there was space inbetween for their passage, there were a number of magnetic/steel drawers, he could tell, as his wrist watch almost got jammed to them...this led directly the lab; a bright room, painted white, with so many...gadgets, few mixtures, the place was half the size of a football pitch.
"Terry, Diana, you guys would soon be joined by 2 more members, for now, you might want to practice using some of the gadgets...like this, he pointed to a pokeball, "it actually is a bomb, and that great ball; a neutron bomb, and this is a is flame belt, it whips up a fire spin, and this is a magmar flame suit..." Terry's mouth was left open...would he really be able to use all this...

Sweet_Dreams
April 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Hey... I'm loathe to plunk this in the middle of your RP when it's already started, but I couldn't find a topic in the RP lounge where I could harmlessly place this instead, so... Here I am. I'm asking, since up top it says that sign-ups are open... Could I join? My other RPs had died so I was off for a while, but... I'll have my sign-up up soon if you'll take me. If not, that's fine. I would completely understand your reluctance to accept anymore members.

Scales
April 16th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Sweet Dreams. I think the rp is open. Just submit a signup sheet.

Ash slowly walked through the nearby forest that separated Pallet town from Viridian. Pallet was somewhere he wanted to go. He wanted to see Professor Oak and see if he could control his... changes.

The Lucario inside of him was apparent. Only within the first few months he had begun to actually see these changes happening. Before they usually happened at night. But now they were happening sometimes every day. Plus when he was awake he would see himself doing these things. Having absolutely no control over them.

Ash slowly walked into town. He felt like a gaunt ghost. Not one of the people. He slowly made his way to number 11 pallet town. He wanted to stay somewhere nice before he went professor Oak searching

"Knock Knock." He said knocking on the door. He slowly found the door unlocked and slowly walked inside. Ash looked around and saw someone. It was the one, the only professor Oak.

"Greetings. I knew someone would come here sooner or later."

"Professor Oak?" Ash asked him. He was surprised by his luck. He nodded. "My name is Ash. I have been looking for you.

"Are you a Lycan, or a Zoan?” He asked me. "Lycan. I turn into a Lucario. It has become much worse lately. Before when I was a kid I would have strange dreams. One with a Lucario talking to me. Now that I randomly turn into one these dreams came more clearly. Only a few months ago I began turning into a Lucario almost every day. This time when I am awake and fully aware. I am able to see myself transforming and see myself doing these things. The dreams come almost every day as well. The talking is so illegible."

"Well then Ash. We are deeply in need of freedom fighters, brave fearless" “Yes, I am in search of an army, I need one, you see, there is something, that was locked away about 1000 years ago, it is the key to restoring peace back to this world, and I cant find it myself, as the road is too treacherous, I need agile, active and strong people, I will be at home here, but I have some gadgets…communicators, equipments and others that would help. please, tell me you willingly would join?”

Ash nodded. He hadn't been part of something for some time. Ash didn't care what it was about, he could be killing children. As long as he was doing it with someone.

"Excellent. Go down to the basement. Terry, another I expected is down there waiting." Ash nodded and walked down to the basement.

Ash saw a boy and a girl down there. "Hello there." he said to them. Ash noticed the girl and his heart almost skipped a beat. Ash was very lonely since Brenda... but he shrugged the feeling off and centered himself.

Sweet_Dreams
April 16th, 2008, 07:30 PM
((Ooc: Are you allowed to double?))

NAME: Rianne

APPEARANCE: Rianne had a narrow face, framed with short, tousled golden hair. Her eyes, whilst usually a warm, chocolate brown, sometimes seemed to flash red in certain lights and moods. She had a long nose and narrow lips, usually twisted in a small grin. Her clothes hung in tatters around her slim body, and she just didn’t bother with shoes at all. If Rianne stood up straight, she would have been quite tall, yet she usually walked slightly crouched – almost like she would drop on all fours and silently stalk something. If she ever bared her teeth, two small fangs would be revealed, gleaming white.

PERSONALITY: Sly and temperamental, Rianne was usually cool-headed and calculating – unless provoked. She could turn extremely fierce and ready to fight in mere moments, with close to no control over her actions. Sometimes, her will defeats her instincts but quite often she’s happy to lay back and enjoy the ride.

Her frank remarks sometimes irritate people, although she detested the thought of pointlessly lying to people. Lying to spare their feelings was part of “pointless lying” and so she detested that, too. She believed in the here and now, and felt that people who dwelt too long in the past or on their future were wasting their time and deserved a good push into reality.

Rianne never cried, nor really laughed, finding it a waste of energy. Most of her emotions were hidden within, until they neared boiling point. Then, the tiniest thing could set her off into a frenzy, although she denies any truth to her actually having feelings. When she was calm, nobody could tell whether she spoke the truth or not.

MORPH: Ninetales – Zoanthrope

BACKGROUND: Rianne has lived in the forests around Viridian for most of her life, stealing anything she could to help her survive. At a young age, she witnessed her parents, whom were also Lycanthrope beings, argue, transform and rip each other into bloody pieces. Knowing that they were arguing about her, and therefore being the cause of their deaths, she transformed in a fit of panic and horror, running until she reached a completely alien place where her emotions calmed and she transformed back into a human, albeit a young, lonely and scared one.

So, for ten years, after she discovered her proximity to Viridian, she lived on what she could steal, resorting to berries and leaves when she didn’t manage. Now, human curiosity has made her seek what lay beyond the small town. Perhaps there was a better world out there for her, perhaps not. But what she sought could not be found by spending the rest of her life prowling around a god-forsaken village which had spouted rumours about demons ever since she arrived.

OTHER: Rianne has a natural skill with knives and flamethrowers. However, she has an unreasonable fear of heights – in both her human and half-Pokémon form.

centi
April 17th, 2008, 07:47 AM
The few days that passed as Samuel slowly walked towards Pallet Town, he had learned of odd things of himself, even once he had randomly transformed into a Arcanine. Now afraid, he rushed faster to talk to the Professor. As he got to Pallet town Centi noticed others entering the Proffessors Laboratory, so he to went in, and greeted Professor Oak after the others were done.

Prof. Oak:"Hello and Welcome, are you a Lycan or Zoan?"
Samuel confused at the terms asked the Professor what each were, the Professor gladly told him about each kind and at the end Samuel understood.
Samuel:"Well then I am a Lycan, and i turn into a Arcanine. I just suddenly turned into one on my way here, it was... strange."
Prof. Oak:"Well as you may have have heard i need help and.."
Samuel:"Yes of course!"

The few days that passed as Samuel slowly walked towards Pallet Town, he had learned of odd things of himself, even once he had randomly transformed into a Arcanine. Now afraid, he rushed faster to talk to the Professor. As he got to Pallet town Centi noticed others entering the Proffessors Laboratory, so he to went in, and greeted Professor Oak after the others were done.

Prof. Oak:"Hello and Welcome, are you a Lycan or Zoan?"
Samuel confused at the terms asked the Professor what each were, the Professor gladly told him about each kind and at the end Samuel understood.
Samuel:"Well then I am a Lycan, and i turn into a Arcanine. I just suddenly turned into one on my way here, it was... strange."
Prof. Oak:"Well as you may have have heard i need help and.."
Samuel:"Yes of course!"

๒inaryקlastic
April 17th, 2008, 08:13 AM
Ken ran down the steps from Veridian city. He looked behind him and still saw the angry mob chasing after him. He continued running until he entered a small patch of forest. He now leaped into some bushes just beside him. He was hidden for a moment when he accidently steped on a twig. One of the mobsters saw him and prompted the rest of he Mob to go after him.

He began runnig again. His face was cut from the branced and thorns he was diving through. He wished to stop but if he did, he knew he would be in for it. He looked down at his hands. They were scratched but he was glad that they wern't he pincers they were moments ago. He had ran far now and he couldn't see the mob behind him. He stopped and looked around. He noticed some houses through some bushes so he began to walk towards it.

He came out of the dark forest and looked at the sign infront of him. "Palet Town?" Said Ken to himself. His neck twitched as he ran his tounge across his lips. His back two were still thangs and he could feel the top of his shoulders where still slitly bent. He walked towards the house that was number 11 and knocked on the door.

A rather old looking man awnsered the door. "Come in." He said as he pointed to the house. Ken walked slowly into the small reception room. He sat down next to a curly haired boy as the Manwalked over to the sink and offered Ken a sitrus berry. Ken did not take the offer ad pulled out a small bar of chocolate from his pocket.

"So," Began The Man,"Are you a Lyncan or a Zoan?"
"I'm a Lyncan. My moleculer structure is of 34 percent Drapion and 66 percent Human. My molecular change is causd by acidic substances." Replied Ken. "Your intelligence suprises me." Said the man. "My father was a scientist, he worked for Proffeser Rowan of Sinnoh. My good old Dad... I'm sorry and I hope you don't mind me asking ...but... who are you?"
"Ah. My name is Proffeser Oak. I wor-." Ken interupted him. "Oh I've heard of you. My Dad never shut up 'bout you. And, I have also heard of your work. I wuld like to join your... what can you say? Army?"

N-XIGE
April 18th, 2008, 03:12 AM
(OOC...we have a thread in the lounge now)
Terry was talking to Diana whilst browsing through the gadgets there, and of course, she was lecturing him with a little detail on their uses; "this is the blue print for the Hydro cannon, its not out yet, this repel can is actually acts as a scent loser, it helps to see laser security rays, and when you put in any of these fluids, it would serve as a sleep powder spray, stun spore, or poison powder spray, depending on which of the fluids you insert...now, this is a watergun, I dont actually have to give all its details to I, it just squirts out a reasonable amount of water to douse e opponent,
or perhaps, quench little fires, this one here is my favourite, its like a whip with segments and few knobs, see, if you push that knob up, and then swirl it round vigorously, it would allow combustion to take place in the oxygen, causing a fire spin, kind of a move pokemon used to use when they existed...this is our main weapon (pointing to a pair submachine gun, actually the size of pistols) Okay, it shoots out bullets rapidly, causing damage on our foes, if you add this to the shooting comparment, it would release poison sting-like bullets, there are also one for paralysing, look here, this is an aurora beam cannon, it uses sunlight to power up, if it isn't powered up yet, it would release ice beams..."then suddenly, someone pops in; a boy for that matter, saying hello, hi...Terry didn't like him cause he caught Diana's attention, but nevertheless, mixing with him was a good idea as they were already teammates.
Terry looked back at him, his silver hair was covering part of his eyes.."Hello, er, hi, are you a new recruit too?" Diana asked. Terry, was also waiting for an answer, "Hmm, are you a recruit, what's the name."
Suddenly, prof Oak walked in with Someone in his company...the person had really scruffy hair, and then Prof Oak spoke..."Ok, time for a little intro, Diana, Terry, meet Ash, and all of you meet Samuel here, all of you are recruits...you know that already..."

centi
April 18th, 2008, 10:50 AM
Terry looked back at him, his silver hair was covering part of his eyes.."Hello, er, hi, are you a new recruit too?" Diana asked. Terry, was also waiting for an answer, "Hmm, are you a recruit, what's the name."
Suddenly, prof Oak walked in with Someone in his company...the person had really scruffy hair, and then Prof Oak spoke..."Ok, time for a little intro, Diana, Terry, meet Ash, and all of you meet Samuel here, all of you are recruits...you know that already..." Samuel listened to their very conversation...
Samuel waved his hand and said "Hello, How you guys doin?"

Sweet_Dreams
April 19th, 2008, 12:41 AM
((Ooc: Okay, I PMd Narutard and was told I could join as long as I changed Rianne to Zoanthrope, so here we are. *italics* are thoughts.))

A large clearing, holding many buildings which in turn held many people, was an excellent place to stop for a while. Crouching, Rianne squinted at a large sign for a moment, slowly deciphering its meaning. “WELCOME TO PALLET TOWN” was painted on it in large, black letters. *Pallet town, huh? I heard ‘bout this place sometimes ago.* Of course, she didn’t pay much attention to it – she had been busy stealing some meat from the guy’s kitchen.

Silently, she slinked into the small town, blending in with the shadows. Choosing a house carefully, she weighed all the factors for and against her stealing some grub. Settling on a house with a few lights still glowing brightly in the lounge, and none from the kitchen window, she stared for a bit at a number reflecting the light shed by a nearby street-lamp. *Well, the lucky house t’day’s… ‘leven.* Rianne stalked to the side of the house, grinning inwardly as she saw the window was wide open. She slipped through smoothly, landing on the sink in a crouch before inspecting the place.

It was neat, tidy and gleaming, even in the darkness. Rianne licked her lips in anticipation, pouncing down to the floor and taking a good look around. This was a pool for good food - they even had a fridge. She was about to open the door when her keen ears picked out voices, voices that were much nearer to her than she expected.

‘Okay, time for a little intro; Diana, Terry, meet Ash, and all of you, meet Samuel here; all of you are recruits… You know that already…’ The voice sounded old. Perhaps it was a rich, delusional old man that owned this place, being cared for by an unwilling nurse.

'Hello, how you guys doin’?’ Well, scratch that theory. She sidled closer to the door, her interest peaked, and in that moment, she didn’t pay attention to the precariously stacked books in a corner. Resounding, successive thumps brought her attention back to reality and she winced, cursing when one of the heavy books crashed onto her feet. Growling and furious at herself from being so stupid, she was frozen to the spot, knowing that she should transform and hightail it out of there as fast as she could manage. Her body wasn’t obeying her however, and she waited for the conversing people to discover her with growing dread.

๒inaryקlastic
April 19th, 2008, 07:06 AM
"Um, Hi," Began Ken,"My name is Ken." He smiled. He heard a thump from the kitchen. He looked over at the door, puzzled. "Um, Proffeser Oak," Began Ken,"Have you got any Glameow in here?" He said as he stood up. "No." Replied Oak. "Well what's that in there then?" Said Ken as he slowly edged his way to the door.

He grabbed hold of the handle. His excitment peaked yet he was quite frightend of what was behind. He stopped; drew a deep breath; closed his eyes and pulled open the door.

Scales
April 19th, 2008, 11:33 AM
OOC: Sweet Dreams its common knowledge that italics are *thinking*

Toxic please improve the amount of lines you have in your posts. If they aren't long enough you are going to attract a moderator.

IC:

Ash leaned against a nearby wall. Even though he volunteered for this he was wondering if he should have. The majority of them were younger then he was. Except for an 18 year old and a 17 year old who began walking in.

"We... who... are.... about.... to die..."

"Ash... why do you need... to leave? Don't you like it with us...?"

"NO stop... Please..."

Ash shook his head. Bad memories flooded into it. Normally this would trigger a morph. However he quickly thought about something else.

The girl. Who looked only a little younger then himself began moving towards a door and bumped into a nearby stack of books. Ash saw several books fall on her. Ash began walking towards the girl. She looked frozen with embarrassment. Ash made it to the girl and picked up the book that had fallen on her. He placed it back on the stack.

"Are you alright?" Ash asked her.

Sweet_Dreams
April 19th, 2008, 04:38 PM
((Ooc: Yeah, well… just to be sure… Hey, Nerevarine, in your bit it sounds like your guy saw her trip over the books when she was alone in the kitchen? Or maybe I’m just reading it wrong.))

Rianne bit her tongue and watched as a boy around her age approached her. *Damn, this‘s bad. People. Have no’ talked t’one ‘n years.* She was wondering why she didn’t get out of there then. It wasn’t likely that they could stop her.

‘Are you alright?’ He asked, seemingly concerned over her health. Rianne opened her mouth, trying to remember how to form words. She understood most, of course, but circumstance had never placed her in a position to talk.

‘Uh… ‘m fine,’ she told him, trying to be curt but failing as she noticed how odd the language sounded on her tongue. ‘Was no’ stealin’ ya good food, I’s was,’ Rianne decided blatant denial was her best chance at this rate. She glanced wistfully at the fridge, knowing that they were usually well stocked with food that wasn’t off. She nervously glanced at the door and all those people that were staring at her. Feeling vulnerable in the spotlight, having never been in it before, she crouched down on the floor, baring her teeth. Two pointed fangs gleamed in her mouth, and she felt that would be sufficient warning for them not to come nearer.

A low growling sounded in her throat, and if she had transformed, her hackles would’ve been up and her ears lain flat. She glanced towards the window, knowing that if she escaped, she would have to move on with no food. Silently, she cursed her ill-fortune and heedlessness, knowing that she let her guard down after so many years. These people would surely tell everybody who was taking the food and to be prepared, which made her chances of staying here close to none. However, she detected a glimmer of hope somewhere in herself – for what, she had no idea.

She felt trapped by the stares of these people, a slight panic rising within her. This wasn’t part of the plan she had when she moved out of Viridian. Backing away, and glancing yet again at the window, she still wasn’t sure why she didn’t run when she had the chance.

Scales
April 19th, 2008, 05:26 PM
"Alright. I am just making sure you are okay." Ash said soothingly. The girl sounded like she had failed grade 2 and had no teeth. But he could just make out that she had fangs. Making her a Zoan.

Something puzzled him. If she was a Zoan why didn't she run away? Then he realised why. The girl was obviously hungry. Ash himself hadn't eaten in a while. He opened the refrigerator.

"Not like I really care whether someone steals food. I'm not even from this city. I just wandered in." Then he turned towards the refrigerator.

"I know how you feel. This entire place can seem on edge. Might as well steal food while I am at it." Ash said to her. He saw a sandwich wrapped in celophane in the refridgerator. Ash tossed towards the girl a bottle of musturd and slided the sandwich toward her. Then he looked inside and found a piece of pie.

Ash munched the pie down. It tasted like honey on black velvet. "So where are you from?" He asked her munching down.

Sweet_Dreams
April 19th, 2008, 06:26 PM
She caught the sandwich and bottle on reflex and stared at them for a moment before placing the bottle on the floor. Gingerly sniffing the remaining item, she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the pale boy and listened to all the words that were pouring out of his mouth.

‘Alright, I’m just making sure you’re okay. Not like I even care if someone steals food. I’m not even from this city. I just wandered in. I know how you feel. This entire place can seem on edge. Might as well steal food while I am at it.’ With every passing word, Rianne grew less agitated and more amused but slightly irritated at the way the guy was treating her. Her teeth were still bared but she arched an eyebrow at him. Slowly moving from a crouch to a sitting position, she studied the odd guy who had taken to finding a strange, rather wild girl in the kitchen fairly quickly.

Peeking at the sandwich still in her hands, her stomach rumbled, and she argued with herself internally. Looking towards the still people staying at the door, she raised her other eyebrow. *This ‘ere peoples is ‘s weird ‘s they come.* She darted a tongue out to taste the sandwich and couldn’t resist eating it, and the bottle of mustard lay on the floor forgotten.

‘So where are you from?’ He asked, eating a pie. Rianne cocked her head, trying to figure out why he was so curious.

‘Forests near V’ridian,’ she answered, managing to be curt this time. This talking business was really complicated. The prospect of more food anchored her to the spot, however, and kept her from ignoring the casually talking guy. If he got too pushy, she could just run away, anyways, now that she had a bit of food in her. Berries weren’t so bad – better than nothing at all, she knew.

Scales
April 19th, 2008, 06:38 PM
"Viridian? I stayed near Viridian for a while. But then I was around Fushia until I wandered around here." Ash responded to the girl. Ash found himself staring at her face when she looked away slightly. Ash turned when she looked towards him. Ash couldn't understand why he was feeling this way.

"I am Ash by the way" Ash noticed he didn't say his name to the girl. He continued playing the looking game

"So I can tell you morph into something animal-like." Ash said to her noticing her primal stance. "I myself can't control what I turn into." He said leaning on the wall with his foot.

"What do you normally do in the forest?" Ash knew it was a stupid question. One of the dumbest things he could say. But he was curious as to the girl's history. Something about her made him wonder further.

"We... Who... are... about... to die...." The voice said into Ash's head again. Ash felt a stabbing pain enter his head. He fell to the floor. "Oh... not now..." The stabbing pain soon went to a grinding pain on his skin. He felt like spiders were crawling all over his flesh. Ash fell to his knees and grabbed his head. As if trying to hold his skull inside.

Sweet_Dreams
April 20th, 2008, 07:06 PM
As Rianne listened, and a pitying look on her face grew. The guy was a total nutshell! She spied a row of cupboards to the side and hoped there was some tasty food in there. As it was, the two pieces of bread were not enough to fill her up. She gave him a furtive look as he finished talking and saw him look away. Something about where he came from. Well, she wasn’t really interested in where he came from. The past was the past. What was important was that in that moment, she was still famished.

‘I am Ash, by the way.’ He told her, avoiding her eyes once again as she focussed on him. Frowning, she tried to recall her own and succeeding.

‘Rianne,’ she told him quietly, not sure he even heard her. He continued on about her morph and then asked the question which confirmed her suspicions about him.

‘What do you normally do in the forest?’ What did she normally do in the forest? The guy was just a babbling fool, in her opinion. What could she do in the forest? Skip around playing dolls and singing at the top of her voice? As she was about to ask him exactly that, the Ash-dude crumpled to the ground, moaning. ‘Oh… not now…’ he clutched his head in agony as his skin rippled and changed.

Rianne clenched her jaw, shoving back the memories of her past and shaking the picture of chunks of meat and crimson pools of liquid soaking into the soil out of her mind. Quickly, she morphed, her instincts screaming at her that if the Ash-dude finished transforming and attacked her in her human form, she would stand absolutely no chance against him. Short, golden fur grew rapidly over her body, and nine sleek tails sprouted from her tailbone as her face elongated slightly. Her fingers shortened, two disappearing from each limb entirely, and her arms and legs altered themselves to the style of a canine’s. Eyes flashing red, she faced the human who was quite idiotically fighting against the transformation and causing himself pain.

She was only going to defend herself if he attacked. She really just wanted to stay there, sitting on the icy tiles and giving in to the lure of tasty food after days without. Berries were all well and good – in moderation, and only in moderation. Now that she really had hackles and pointed ears to lie flat, she raised them and flattened them accordingly. A much more impressive growl, accompanied with a snarl ripped through her throat as she stood her ground.

Scales
April 20th, 2008, 07:58 PM
"Awa...ke.... Awake...." Ash felt the pain of a new existence break into him. He felt fatigued and awake at the same time. His vision dulled to dark crimson. Ash looked down to his hands. Dull spikes burst out of the tops of his hands. His skin felt like spiders were bitting his skin at the same time. Dark blue fur spouted on his skin.

"Da...mn" Ash tried to fight it. But the more he fought it the pain would increase, the transformation would become faster. Ash felt his head begin reshaping. His ears moving to the top of his head. Ash blacked out soon after.

The Lucario within Ash awoke. His chest grew and a spike burst through it. His already ripped shirt moved in relation to his transformation.

Once the transformation was complete Ash ran straight out of the house. The door was closed but Ash burst through it. The dark moon was enticing to him as he ran. Ash ran until he made it to a large tree. The moon still enticed him

N-XIGE
April 21st, 2008, 03:00 AM
(Nerevarine, thanks for co-ordinating the RPers)
Terry was awaken by a loud bang, it was dawn. He quikly got off the bed ad raced to the window...theren something caught his eyes; there was a Lycan out there, and he was on a rampage.

Terry rushed out of his room and saw the door broken, he thought well, it could not have been Diana, Samuel and not the professor...it was Ash! Swiftly, he raced to the lab, where he met both the professor and Diana.

"Yes, there Ash is in a bad state...we are about to fetch him, we just need the proper equipment, callm down, it's nothing much." The Professor was trying to be nice, probably, and he looked quite serious. "My psychic powers cant have any effect on him, in other words, mentally, I cannot assist him!, here, take this!"

The professor threw a gadget at him...it looked like a little Electkid head..."Hmm, let me see,..ahahahah"

He had tried to find it's use, and he had; it was a tazer!

The professor winked at him, and he and Diana moved out with thier own equipment, they ran out of the house and then threw a stone at Ash, "Hey, look here you big monkey..." The lucario looked back at them.

And terry unconsciously said these words..."I think we didn't mean to do that"

centi
April 22nd, 2008, 10:55 AM
Samuel had been outside for quite a while, he had needed fresh air, he had began to morph in the house but had shrugged it off and went outside. He looked to the sky and saw a full moon.

"I wonder, what happened to us?" Samuel stared at the moon for a long time, yet a loud bang sound attracted his attention, turning around Samuel saw a Lucario going nuts. The professor, Dawn, and Terry ran outside and threw a rock at the Lucario, but it just seemed to get more mad. The mad Lucario rushed at the small group and Samuel rushed over to the others and pushed them out of the raging Lucario's way.

"oof, wow that was close, what happened?!" Samuel asked, out of breath.

Cariger
April 22nd, 2008, 12:23 PM
"I'm almost there."
This voice came from the petite sixteen year old Nidoqueen Zoanthrope as she walked down Route 1 towards Pallet Town, the same town where all brave citizens of the region were gathering to stop all the madness going on between the Bats and the Dogs. After all if no one stopped the fighting then it'd continue for years and years until one day there's no one else to die. And no one wants that, especially Anna Regina Donnella. For most of her family died because of the ridiculous battle between the pokemorphs in Saffron City and no matter how hard she tried, the memory of her loving parents and her younger sibling's death still lingered in her heart.

Her pure black eyes looked up at the night sky, her gaze locked on the glorious full moon that was her only flashlight to guide her through the route that was filled with grass and rocks. However in a few minutes or so, the moon would start to leave for the sun to take over. "I wonder if Professor Oak and the others are still accepting people to join them." She mumbled under her breath as she stepped over a rock and adjusted the lavender straps on her backpack as she kept moving forward, never stopping once to rest. And why would she? She was used to walking for long distances and this simple walk to Pallet Town was absolutely nothing compared to the walks she had taken with her only currently living family member.

The sign that read,'Welcome to Pallet Town' was now more visible than ever as Anna walked, and as soon as she saw it, her walking pace increased slightly. For she had been wanting to stop the fighting for a while now. The only problem was finding someone good enough to take care of her little sister Maria while she was gone, and now that she found a perfect babysitter for Maria, she was going to stop the fighting. No matter what it took.

As soon as she took another step though to travel deeper within the small area that was named,'Pallet Town'. She noticed some sort of Lucario morph who looked to be right now out of control, a white haired male who threw a rock at the Lucario, an old man whom she assumed was the professor, some blond girl who was with him, and some other guy with curly hair. Which meant that basically these people here in Pallet Town were obviously crazy folk who were up at who knows what time in the morning hurling rocks at each other... Oh how lovely.

However instead of barging in and finding out what was going on, the pastel blue haired female just sat down on a nearby flat stone and crossed one leg over the other as she removed her backpack and placed it on her lap. And as she sat there, her black eyes were focused on the Lucario. After all if things got too out of hand, she'd have to step in and take care of the out-of-control morph herself.

[[Everyone who doesn't know who I am. I'm the newest member of this roleplay and my character's profile is located in the OOC Thread.]]

Sweet_Dreams
April 22nd, 2008, 03:11 PM
She was only going to defend herself if he attacked. She really just wanted to stay there, sitting on the icy tiles and giving in to the lure of tasty food after days without. Berries were all well and good – in moderation, and only in moderation. Now that she really had hackles and pointed ears to lie flat, she raised them and flattened them accordingly. A much more impressive growl, accompanied with a snarl ripped through her throat as she stood her ground.

The Pokémon which the Ash-dude had transformed into barged outside madly. In moments, the old guy and another girl were handing some form of machinery to others who raced off to calm him down. Rianne seated herself again, morphing back into a human before giving the cupboards another furtive look. Seeing as the others were occupied, she should just search the cupboards for some food. Slowly, she stood and loped towards the potential food-mine. Sadly, she was disappointed; there were only packets and bottles of odd-coloured liquid and powdery stuff that she didn’t recognise.

After the quick morph into a Ninetales, she really just wanted some meat. The humans usually kept meat in the refrigerator, so she rummaged through that as well. Yells and bangs erupted from someplace outside the house which she ignored. As long as it didn’t stop her getting food, then the humans could do whatever they wanted. She found a long rope of sausages in a packet, covered by some form of weak material. Ripping through, she started chewing, allowing her mind to wander.

Finally, the human consciousness she possessed started being curious. Why were there so many teens in the house of an old man? Teens who, Rianne remembered from her accidental eavesdropping, had never met before. What was the machinery for, anyways? So, they want to rein the Ash-dude in, but they could always wait for him to calm down first. It wasn’t like nobody else were morphs, and they would probably understand that he couldn’t control himself.

*Ahs, well. ‘Ve got this ‘ere meat ‘n’ plenty o’ food ta eats. ‘F they goes and kills themselves, who‘s ta care?* She thought contently, holding the sausage chain in her hands.

Scales
April 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM
"Fire.... Waiter... John Doe... We who... are...a...bout... to die...." The message continued looping inside his mind. Ash felt like he was ontop of the world. The words continued to read into his plagued mind

Ash ran towards a small group where he felt sharp pain. A stone was thrown at him hitting him roughly at the head. He spun around towards the one who tossed the stone. It was a boy who looked older then him.

"Hey, look here you big monkey..." He taunted at him. Ash felt a flush of anger and ran directly into the boy. Knocking him on his feet. Ash's blue aura began manipulating itself in his hands. Ash ran from the spot

"Aura... Sphere... Death.... wish..." The voice said now.

Ash ran back to the house. For reasons he couldn't understand there he saw the girl from before. The girl he played the looking game with...

centi
May 6th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Samuel saw the Enraged Lucario run into the house, running into the house after him, Samuel saw Ash slowly transform back, a girl on the other side of the room was staring at him, she seemed to be able to calm him down. Ash, now relaxed, sat down on the chair next to him. Samuel was relieved, and went back outside to tell the others that Ash was back to normal... for now.

OOC: I hope this is okay Nerevarine, i don't want to control your character, but i also don't want this rp to die.

Scales
May 6th, 2008, 11:21 AM
OOC: Centi please PM me when you bunny my character. Because I can actually give you a better way to do it.

Sweet_Dreams
May 10th, 2008, 02:55 PM
The front door banged open, and Rianne froze, backing away from the door. The Ash-dude’s morph bounded in crazed, and its eyes automatically fixed themselves upon her face. She didn’t transform for the knowledge that if she did, he would take that as a threat. That and she would burn up energy much faster and become even hungrier more quickly. The group of teenagers tagged themselves along… from a safe distance, that is. The sausage chain dangled from her mouth, tempting her to eat it, so she just left it on the tiles that had gleamed white before she arrived.

Slowly, as the Ash-dude kept glaring at her intensely, his form rippled and slowly his human features replaced the crazed ones. Rianne relaxed and picked the sausages up, resuming to feasting but remaining curious about several things all the same. The Ash-dude stopped staring at her and slumped into a wooden chair, groaning. One of the people at the doorway sighed in relief, turning to, presumably, fetch the others. Finally, her curiosity overcame caution and she just straight-out asked the only other occupant in the room.

‘Hey, Ash-dude, whys all of youse people tha’ ne’er me’ afore doin’ ins this place?’ Rianne looked at the guy expectantly, absently chewing on the raw, slightly dirty sausages.

N-XIGE
May 11th, 2008, 05:23 AM
Terry standing beside the professor...he had his submachine guns in both hands and he suddenly made the descicion to load them, load them fast...

"Klick..chick, chh"

He raised his head high, but to his suprise, there was no lucario morph outside, just Ash and a girl eating sausages...

"What a blow" He said softly.

He turned towards the gates of pallet town instinctively, and saw a troop of bat-like men flying down into the city...

He knew they were zubats...but to his suprise, there was one that looked like a crobat...and that one opened his mouth and said some words...

"Let's feast!"