• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Johto starter help needed

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
I have 2 totodiles and I would like Cyndaquil or Chikorita. Or both. I have a bunch of other stuff I could trade too, so just ask.
Natures and Ivs and movesets and all that jazz not wanted. This is for the pokedex!!!

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
Years
i have a chickorita and a cyndaquil egg do you have latios and latias or a heracross and a female combee?

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
I have a Vespiquen...no Lati@s or heracross...do you want anything else? I'll trade you the Vespiquen for both if yuo want it.

Ninve

'Nuff said
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2008
I can give u both of them for TM Energy Ball. ^^

Lahtiirah

Breeder
Years
I can give you any of the starters you need for free. along with any other breedable pokemon you're after (as long as it's only for filling out the dex)

pm me if there are any pokemon you need that are breedable and I'll give them to you if I have them :)

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
Years
@ninve: I'll do that. When are you available? What pokemon do you want to be holding it?
@sol: no thanks
@Lahtirrah: maybe if the trade w/ ninve doesn't work out

Back