PDA

View Full Version : i need of a scripter !

NastyA
April 12th, 2008, 03:21 PM
hi guys , im searchin' a scripter to help me with my game. im a very good graphic designer and im making a lot of news on my game , but i don't know nothing about scripting..if someone can help me..

NastyA
April 12th, 2008, 03:28 PM
pokemon game ,and i use rpgxp yeah .

NastyA
April 12th, 2008, 03:57 PM
i need of a basic scripting/eventing , like catch pokemons , events of rivals and buildings , a new menu , pokegear , new pokemon , new attacks , the use of mn/tm and things like that..

imtheomega
April 12th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Why dont u take at starter kit? Try the starterkit of poccil...

Flameguru
April 13th, 2008, 06:42 AM
i need of a basic scripting/eventing , like catch pokemons , events of rivals and buildings , a new menu , pokegear , new pokemon , new attacks , the use of mn/tm and things like that..

Learn Events yourself, they aren't hard. Everything else is already in Poccil's Starter Kit.

NastyA
April 13th, 2008, 11:45 AM
yeah i use the starter kit but it needs however scripting/events knowledges that i don't have.. for example..a thing like " beat your rival and the doors of the gym's gonna open ". im not able to do it.. or see randomly one pokemon in the grass..

Flameguru
April 13th, 2008, 01:53 PM
yeah i use the starter kit but it needs however scripting/events knowledges that i don't have.. for example..a thing like " beat your rival and the doors of the gym's gonna open ". im not able to do it.. or see randomly one pokemon in the grass..

Then you shouldn't try to make a game at all. Those are basic parts of making a game.

Put some effort into it and at least try to learn.