• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [Beta] ScriptED Code Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
2 Bugfixes have been added, make sure to redownload this if you already did.
Bugs
-Incorrect offset checking
-The check for the Wild Pokemon Battle was vice-versa, now it's the right way.

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I posted, that is, if I ever posted... But anyways, last night I decided to start a ScriptED code generator since I always seemed to always make errors when coding it. I'd post a screenshot of its main page, but it's sort of too tall... Anyways...

Generates:
  • Script starter/Ender
  • The basic Lock, Face Player, and Release
  • Pokemon Giving
  • Item Giving
  • Wild Battles - Choose Pokemon, Level, and Stage
  • Free Space Checker - Checks if the offset you're putting the script into is free, and if the next 20 bytes are free too.

In my opinion, the Yes/No handler isn't the best, but it does make 1 redirect, like depending on what you choose it to. Everything you can say it easy, and good for the 'noobs'.

What's To Come
Since I was making this, I couldn't wait to release it. I got crazy and worked as hard as I could and then decided to release the Beta version.

• Flag Handling
  • Trainer Battling
  • Map Changing (Tileset changing, moving, etc...)
  • Movement
  • Whatever else I can fit in

The reason the Flag Handling and Movement isn't in the beta version is because I really don't know how it works 100% yet. I never got a working flag checker before.

Well, enjoy this. I'll update it from time to time.

Updates:
None

Other:
-Getting the "Missing component - ComDlg32.OCX": This is the component handling the ROM Browser. Since I made the program in VB6, I need to attach it if you didn't have the ActiveX control registered. So it's in the ZIP file.

~Lin

Last edited:

>KILLER<

NOOB HACKER/GOOD PLAYER
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
if a noob use this, they will take over the world, nice tool

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
Khan: You have to have some basic understanding of scripting, meaning like the basics, how things work. Then once you do, you should know how to use it.

And also, I'm a noob at ScriptED and PokeScript, I only understand the basics xD
But thanks for the comments guys.

score_under

Inactive; Former ROM hack tool author, ❤️
Years
Man, if people have trouble using heavily-documented script editors, I can understand that, but I still think they don't try hard enough.
But needing help with a program that does it all for you? That's just silly. Next time they should learn to read.

@Lin:
Why didn't you mention my program?:shocked: I can't believe you!
;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
No, I will not say that. I will say it's completely offtopic. That's it.

This editor... well, it may be helpful for newbies. I hope you will keep on improving it. And if you can, try to make some in-built tutorials for that ;)

Cheers!

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD PET AND RS BALL IN ENGLISH

DO NOT SAY TRAINER EDIT

If you download EliteMap, it should have everything in it in english. You can also download the sources and then compile them, but you need VB6, and the .ini to go with them.

Also, I've started to add Trainer Battling, and I learned how flags worked. How I'm going to implement them into the program (Style-wise), I don't know. I haven't been on the comp much, I've been too busy skating and hanging out with my friends. So I guess you guys will have to just wait :)

Years
Dude, you should definitely continue working on this! I am probably a huge n00b myself as I once tried to make a hack myself but had to shut down when I realized that I could NOT script and the only thing I understood was the script offset number. keep working to make it an easier and better program for everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back