View Full Version : Channel Jirachi

April 13th, 2008, 6:25 PM
I was reading on Wiki today that Channel Jirachi was available on Pokemon Channel in the Euro and Aussy versions of the game. Is Jirachi NOT available on the US version of the game? Does the US version of the game offer something else instead?

April 13th, 2008, 11:48 PM
First and Foremost its aussie not aussy.
On Topic: No nothing is available to americans which is good! for once we have an exclusive!

April 14th, 2008, 4:02 AM
Power to europeans and aussies! Yeah but really I thnk america gets a lot of exclusive stuff seeing as I lived there and now in europe. I mean why do the states get a gold zelda ds lite and europe doesnt. But anyway hahahahhahaha I traded all my ntsc games for pal games and one was pokemon channel. The goodness of jirachi channel is sweet

April 14th, 2008, 5:48 PM
thank we us Aussie have something that Americans don't besides a idiot leader lol ;)

April 15th, 2008, 2:29 AM
^ that is so true.Rudd is a lot better than Bush.

Stalin Malone
April 15th, 2008, 5:20 AM
Using nuclear weapons on Japan again in order to cut this idiot nonsense of region based stuff seems to be the most logical course. I suggest Tokyo, Kobe and Yawata as the targets.

April 15th, 2008, 5:44 AM
Jirachi is available on Channel on PAL versions because in American versions of Colosseum they used to come with a Jirachi download disk or something.

Shiny Umbreon
April 15th, 2008, 9:30 AM
To answer your question, yes, the American version offers nothing, unlike the European and Australian versions.

To the rest: this is not the place to discuss politics, or to insult them, so I'll just close this before it gets worse.