PDA

View Full Version : what pokemon are YOU

Moon lucario
April 14th, 2008, 03:50 PM
If you had to choose one pokemon to represent you what would it be> for me i choose lucario.

Jezebel
April 14th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Hmmm...there are a couple that could represent me, mostly fire types but hmmm...maybe a ninetales!

Rebellious Treecko
April 14th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I'd be a Grovyle. (Ash's Grovyle)
(it's) His lonely and rebellious personallity fits me well. However I'm not all that cool and calm when I'm under fire. n_n

Glacier
April 14th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Ninetales, Persian, Arcanine, Glaceon and Dragonite are my faves so one of those
@Jezebel yay you like them too!

skyterra
April 14th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Machamp cause I get me some strength.

Snorlax cause I'm lazy and like to eat stuff.

Jezebel
April 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I forgot Persian but I'd be Gio's persian! :D

@Glacier: :D Yay! We're pretty awesome! lol

Darkrai Lv.1000
April 14th, 2008, 06:40 PM
i would be...
well...
look at my name and you'll find out...
(it's Darkrai if u can't find out)

KageRyuu
April 14th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Me, sad to say though I love dragons...would be Snorlax. Lol. Im chunky, I like to eat and sleep, snore loud, and attack when disturbed lol.

Espreon
April 14th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Either Typhlosion or Salamence would best represent me. More likely the later because I always wanted wings...

Pikachu_trainer
April 15th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Me its pikachu it say so
in the personality quiz i took

Motsuko Live
April 15th, 2008, 02:33 AM
I'd probably be an Espeon. Maybe even a Misdreavus.

Mitchman
April 15th, 2008, 03:40 AM
Flygon or snorlax
cause I always wnated to fly and snorlax is what my friends called me.

Tyranitar Tamer
April 15th, 2008, 03:55 AM
Tyranitar for me all the way!:)

Naito
April 15th, 2008, 05:32 AM
Gardevoir pretty much reflects my personality in real life. Caring, protective, and pretty much always lost in thought.

Though I would prefer something like a Flygon. Wings do represent freedom to some, after all, and I do enjoy the desert. I just would hate being a Trapinch.

*Firestar*
April 15th, 2008, 07:03 AM
I would be a Armaldo or Weavile. Weavile because it is strong and Armaldo because it has good defence. Also both make a really good team.

Binary
April 15th, 2008, 08:58 AM
Treeko & Tododile reflect my personality. But I would like to be a Tododile ^^

kabigon
April 15th, 2008, 09:00 AM
SNORLAX

he is bad A*S. He is my favorite pokemon

Tsugaru
April 15th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Probabbly a Poliwhirl, Politoed, or just about any other water Pokemon(Except Magikarp. XP) Or any Grass type, Maybe a Sceptile or Meganuim.

DavyJones4our
April 15th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Empoleon: big, metal, evil (penguin), sturdy, snooty, and water-loving.

Azonic
April 15th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Manaphy, Sharpedo, or Flygon.

Manaphy - It would be nice to be the prince of something. You know, just for once? o3o The ocean also fascinates me.
Sharpedo - Sharpedo has always been my favorite Pokemon, and I'd love to meet the deep depths of the sea someday.
Flygon - The desert interests me too. And plus, I'd be able to fly, which is a definite plus for me.

Firetail
April 15th, 2008, 04:21 PM
Charizard! it can fly and breath fire

Forever
April 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Torchic... just because of everything about it. And because it's so cute and stuff.

Or Azurill, or Bellossom, or Chikorita or Cyndaquil. XD;

Tater Tot
April 16th, 2008, 09:43 AM
I'd be Abra, I sleep 17 hours a day, and I consider myself a psychic type.

Ninve
April 16th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Probably Lucario or Blaziken, being as loyal as I am. ^^

Moon lucario
April 16th, 2008, 11:37 AM
i would also have to say for me that i would be absol; mysterious and dark just like me =P

Storm-DC
April 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
somehow i always indentified with Marill.. i dont even like that one

Moon lucario
April 16th, 2008, 05:08 PM
y marill u seem more of like a larvitar kinda person 2 me

Maria Santos
April 16th, 2008, 05:19 PM
I am a Rampardos!

I dunno why though...

Maybe cause Im kinda brutal sometimes?

ToraSushii
April 16th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I'd prefer someone or some quiz telling me what Pokemon I am, but..

I'd be a Snorlax, or Slakoth. Since I can be extremely lazy at times.

Ichikool
April 16th, 2008, 05:40 PM
If I was a Pokemon, I'd probably be... a Shinx or something. Something fast and cute. ^^

hothead
April 16th, 2008, 11:25 PM
i recken i would probably be a Charizrad because he is kind of a loner who will still stand up for the little guys and is really powerful

Tater Tot
April 17th, 2008, 05:57 AM
Again, Abra. But for another reason, yes. I'd be psychic, and I sleep 17 hours a day already.
But I think I could attack while I'm asleep too. XD

Revendusman
April 17th, 2008, 06:14 AM
im a digimon, like pikachu

Murasaki
April 17th, 2008, 08:18 AM
I'm most like Cubone, I guess, but he's not one of my favourites. D: And he's not purple.

grassguy
April 17th, 2008, 11:26 AM
The only pokemon I think I am is Cynaquil. I don't even like it but when I took the quiz on Mystery Dungeon about 3 weeks ago I was Cynaquil.

Obi-Wan Jerkobi
April 17th, 2008, 11:31 AM
I think I am a charmeleon because I'm hotheaded but not much of a fighter but I can spew insults, which can be refrenced to spewing flames all the time. :P

Lazysnorlax2k8
April 17th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Snorlax because I lie around all day and eat stuff

シーツー
April 17th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Oh, that's a hard decision :/

One of my favorite Pokes is Raichu but there are many more Pokes I could represent.
Water/Psychic...Mudikp, Seel, Vaporeon, Espeon, Abra...

Anyways, I think I'd be Raichu :3

Moon lucario
April 17th, 2008, 12:38 PM
another one for me would have to be Lugia. mainly for the fact that hes brave and kick ass if you think about it =D

Cariger
April 17th, 2008, 04:11 PM
There's too much to choose from, but lemme see... If I had to narrow it down to two pokemon, they'd be the following::

Ditto:: I mean since I love most pokemon, I would like to be a ditto so I could transform into any pokemon I wanna turn into! <3

Eevee:: Okay so maybe Eevee isn't a shapeshifter, but I still love the fact that I could still have a large number of choices of what to become when I want to evolve. Plus, Eevees are soo adorable! Like me! <3

Danny_L
April 18th, 2008, 03:01 AM
Probaly Charizard because i have a short fuse
But maybe snorlax since i am lazy and eat loads haha

Superjub
April 18th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Blaziken: Well, for starters you can breathe fire! How cool would that be! Secondly, you are part fighting so you can beat up people you dislike and thirdly, you can jump over tall buildings. Nuf' said :D

Ryden
April 18th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Since my friend seem to think I'm a rabid fanboy when it comes to this certain pkmn, I'd have to say Lucario. Its either that or Arcanine, but Lucario does seem to suit me best

Ace King
April 18th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Can someone show me what I am? I am bright, but ocassionally screams, I am hardly happy,or sad. this should be a toughie!

grassguy
April 18th, 2008, 11:28 AM
I thought this thread was called What Pokemon are YOU, not What Pokemon you wanna be... Some people are just saying their faves and not the pokemon that bests suits your personality. It's not my thread but I think the point of this thread wasn't to tell people that you wanna be your favourite pokemon, but what pokemon best suits you. And Ace King, you'd be a Cyndaquil as males have a timid nature on PMD.

Ryden
April 18th, 2008, 11:33 AM
I thought this thread was called What Pokemon are YOU, not What Pokemon you wanna be... Some people are just saying their faves and not the pokemon that bests suits your personality. It's not my thread but I think the point of this thread wasn't to tell people that you wanna be your favourite pokemon, but what pokemon best suits you.
I thought that at first too, I expect to be link to some personality quiz, but that wasn't the case so I just went with my fave/honest figuring of what would suit me...but i admit it is semi bias lol

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 01:36 PM
yes what u people have been saying. this thread isnt for what your fav. pokemon is its for what pokemon represent you. so if we dont want this thread to get closed then please keep on topic then.

grassguy
April 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Yeah, take that all you people that did that thing I said was wrong! :P
Feels good to have people on my side...

ΜσdαΜϑrdεrεr
April 18th, 2008, 02:42 PM
=-o I'm unsure which poke I would be but I think Espeon would best describe me.

I really like helping people in need. Well, I'm smart in different ways. I'm one of these people who can make people laugh until they fall in puddles of their own urine. I'm a very lack-back person and daydreamer. Uh, I think I better quit elaborating on this. ^_^

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah, take that all you people that did that thing I said was wrong! :P
Feels good to have people on my side...

yay grass dude doesnt it feel real good to have people on your side.

back to topic overall the only pokemon that describes me would be of course lucario.

Zero Seven
April 18th, 2008, 05:06 PM
for me i choose lucario.

Who would have guessed? ^___~

Umm, idk what would represent me... hah, probably Snorlax. lol

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Who would have guessed? ^___~

Umm, idk what would represent me... hah, probably Snorlax. lol

lolz i know rly? its like quite obvious =3.

Zorloc
April 18th, 2008, 05:55 PM
i would be groudon or Mewtwo because i am evil intelligent tall and have a short temper like a bomb fuse. plus i just like Psycic and ground types.

i would look like one of these... maybe

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 06:00 PM
i would be groudon or Mewtwo because i am evil intelligent tall and have a short temper like a bomb fuse. plus i just like dark and fire types.

thats real cool cept neither of those pokemon are fire or dark types.

Zorloc
April 18th, 2008, 06:03 PM
i keep thinking groudon is a fire ground type and dark was just a typing mistake

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 06:08 PM
i keep thinking groudon is a fire ground type and dark was just a typing mistake

no groudon is an earth type that can use fire attacks,.

Zorloc
April 18th, 2008, 06:30 PM
no groudon is an earth type that can use fire attacks,.
i know just sometimes i forget

Vyro
April 18th, 2008, 07:14 PM
flygon, or maybe even dialga

Ris
April 18th, 2008, 07:17 PM
I'm probably a Froslass or a Gardevoir, because I'll save whoever would of saved me before. Froslass because it seems quiet and I can be very quiet.

~Ris

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 07:36 PM
i know just sometimes i forget

ah ok lolz i thought u didnt kno srry

Amplified Ampharos
April 21st, 2008, 04:13 PM
Well I do not know I am Timid then Hyper Hurting then Hugging and I am funny someone just tell me

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 04:24 PM
I'd consider myself a Ralts.
Clever, yet fragile. Sensitive, etc.

spike6958
April 21st, 2008, 04:41 PM
I would be Pikachu, at least thats what both Mystery Dungeon games, a number of What Pokemon are you quizies, and my girlfriend say :)

rusticolus
April 21st, 2008, 05:25 PM
i would LIKE to be a pidgeot or a tropius… but that's not who i actually would be…

everyone says i'm a bellsprout, but i'd like to think i'm a mantine.

WaluigiRedclaw91
April 22nd, 2008, 05:02 AM
I would be a shiny roserade, or a shiny Loppuny! Fabulous!!!!

seanmichael
April 22nd, 2008, 06:56 AM
for me i'll chose the God (Arceus)

MetalMEB
April 22nd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Imma say Pikachu, why? Just 'cause for some reason, I feel if I were to turn into a Pokemon, for some reason I'd be a Pikachu, I've no idea why. =P

Not that I'm a fan of Pikachu or anything. Just... Yeah. xP

Toblerone
April 22nd, 2008, 10:45 PM
I would probably be mesprit as i always want to have fun. So i make people chase me lol :)

Moonlit Umbreon
April 23rd, 2008, 02:25 AM
I am most likely to be a Vulpix (the fox of fire) because I always like a good hug and I don't skip being groomed, I do have a bad side though... If someone treats me wrong I will burn their face 9 out of 10 times.

I'd like to be a Ninetales or an Umbreon though, I think it'd be awesome. ^^

Rizapop
April 23rd, 2008, 04:05 AM
The username says it all. But if you don't get it, I wanna be a Pikachu. <3

Kraka-chan
April 23rd, 2008, 04:25 AM
If I were a Pokemon, I'd be Dialga, the lord of time.
That way, I'd go back and forward in time and get all the Nintendo games on the day of their release.

Oh, and I'd like to meet my great, great uncle while I'm at it too... ^_^

XaRhS
April 23rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
well,i could surely tell i'm like typhlosion......''cool-looking''
(i'm stuck with it....... lolz)

eennah03
April 23rd, 2008, 06:10 PM
well... as for me.. Cyndaquil's in! xDD

fade101
April 23rd, 2008, 06:15 PM
Hmm... if i were a pokemon... i'll be something like a pichu... i like to pull pranks on other people hahahaha wait! giratina!! i can be scary some times too... ROAR!!!!!

KyuuketsukiX
April 23rd, 2008, 06:25 PM
Pidgeot...most definitely.

DragonairKing2000
April 23rd, 2008, 06:29 PM
Well I don't know what poke'mon I am, I think I am more of a...well I don't know quit yet, and I don't know if this pretains to this or not but that "WHAT POKE'MON ARE YOU" quiz says that I'm a Lucario.

Golden Dragon
April 25th, 2008, 10:43 AM
i have no choice i took the test...
i am a ninetails.....

Naito
April 25th, 2008, 11:08 AM
http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/ralts.gif

Took the personality test, and I guess that's what would best represent me in real life.

Phanima
April 25th, 2008, 04:15 PM
http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/misdreavus.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)

Misdreavus...I dunno how that happened as it doesn't relate to me at all. :O

Decypher
April 25th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I couldn'y think of one off the top of my head so I did the test. According to the Personality Test I'm a shellder.

Moonlit Umbreon
April 25th, 2008, 08:06 PM
If I could choose, I'd be a Ninetales, looks can be decieving. =3

Blayze
April 25th, 2008, 08:37 PM
*Snorts* Well I suppose that's rather acurate. :badsmile:

http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/absol.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)

MetalMEB
April 25th, 2008, 10:47 PM
I took the personallity test just now, I did it earlier too but I didn't post saying what I was...

Anyway, at first it said I was a Butterfree, but now I answered my questions a bit different because there were a few answers I could relate too...

Newayz...

First time:

http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/butterfree.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)

Second time:
http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/gardevoir.gif (http://www.dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx)

Meh, both rather accurate, I think I'm more of a Butterfree than Gardevoir though... I think...

Cid
April 26th, 2008, 01:54 AM
I once became an Eevee and a Pikachu, but Squirtle was the best result for me.

Dustox PM
April 30th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Lol, I should be a Dustox, really :D