PDA

View Full Version : I'm on an obvious road not too far to victory...

Jaimes
April 14th, 2008, 05:12 PM
..along with most other people who haven't disabled Reputation. XD

Personally I think the rep is a good idea if used appropriately and can potentially increase the number of posts on PC with a little bit of thought put into them (and shame the people who fail). =P

It's been around for a bit, but I only just tried it out (after responding to some awful posts). Judging by current reps, it seems that the majority haven't really had a go at it yet. So who has? what for? and if not why?

Edit: can this be moved to Other Voting POlls? my browsers messed so it ended here? O_O

Anti
April 14th, 2008, 05:18 PM
I've used it once, only because it was a totally ludicrous post that nobody should have to lay eyes on.

I doubt I'll use it much, I'll probably just give positive rep to REALLY good post and bad rep to the REALLY bad ones.

I'm no fan of the system, but I don't hate it either. I just have to give it more time. But yes, I have used it.

Chibi-chan
April 14th, 2008, 05:22 PM
Actually, personal opinions and critiques on reputation and its uses are already being discussed Here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3499556#post3499556).
Also, if people started to mention who they bad repped and why they did it, that can only lead to trouble.
If reputation was meant to be public, it'd state who and why someone repped you at the bottom of your post. Seeing that it's not...I'm sure it's meant to be kept private.

-Locked-