PDA

View Full Version : Fashions by Team Rocket (Otherwise known as Teara and Dizzy)

Dizzy
July 23rd, 2004, 07:47 PM
Me and Teara have decided to start a business of making people Rocket Uniforms and with their Pokemon ^_^ You can request yourself as a rocket, just fill this form thingy out ^_^. BTW we can't change hair, but it may be possible to change Hair Color, and it's totally possible to Change Eye Color ^_^.

Request-It by Teara(C)

Name and Title - (What would you like you're Team Rocket Name and Title to be ^_^.)

Appearance - (This makes up for 90%, just desribe yourself, and we'll try our best to make you look good ^_^.) You can request up to any color ^_^, We can change Hair Color, Eye Color's and Uniform Colors

Uniform Color
Glove/Boot Color
Hats (Color)
Hair/Eye Color
Anything Special?

Pokmon - Because you just wouldn't be Evil without it, you must have Three Pokmon or less of any type. We'll do all the hard work ^_^.

A Line of Text - Anything you'd like it to say can be put in here!

Remember, You can request anything you want, we just do the work ^_^.

And now, some pictures of our work!

Timbjerr
July 23rd, 2004, 08:32 PM
I'll make two requests...

Name - Tim

Appearance - red eyes and dark blue hair. Like his lovely partner, his uniform is Black with a Red "R". Also include broad red stripes around his waist and his upper arms and shins...

Pokmon - Nidoking, Slowking, Camerupt (breaking the all-the-same-type rule. XD)

Name - Louise

Appearance - blue eyes and pink hair. Like her manly partner, her uniform is Black with a Red "R". Also include broad red stripes around her hips and her upper arms and at the bottom of her skirt...

Pokmon - Nidoqueen, Gligar, Sharpedo (breaking the all-the-same-type rule. XD)

Extra line- These two are the main Rocket characters in my fanfiction. They are and always will be my favorite characters....cooler than my own character. XD

Dizzy
July 23rd, 2004, 09:11 PM
^_^ Tim and Louise, She has Awesome hair...but I couldn't change the hairstyle :(

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
July 23rd, 2004, 09:16 PM
Tsk, tsk, TOM. Horizontal stripes make one look tubby. As for me, I need no requests as of now. Maybe later.

Dizzy
July 24th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Well, anyone else want any? *blink*
I'm going to be here for a while so I just may as well take requests ^_^;;

PichuSecretBase
July 24th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Umm How bout Jesse and James dressed up as clowns =p (in the casidy butch look) =p

Dizzy
July 24th, 2004, 07:26 PM
...I'm not that skilled... It was only to make Team Rocket Outfits for people

PichuSecretBase
July 24th, 2004, 07:28 PM
Alright =p I was just makin a request since ya asked for one ^^;;

Dizzy
July 24th, 2004, 07:30 PM
lol...I'm desperate!

Maybe I should just do some Random projects and post them on here...

usami
July 24th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Name and Title - Mark

Appearance
Uniform Color- Navy Blue and Light Blue R
Glove/Boot Color- Light Blue
Hair/Eye Color- Dark Blue

Pokmon - Blaziken and Blastoise
---------------------------------------------------------
Name and Title - Mary

Appearance
Uniform Color- Navy Blue and Light Blue R
Glove/Boot Color- Light Blue
Hair/Eye Color- Light Blue

Pokmon - Marill and Horsea

Dizzy
July 24th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Happy Birthday Miroku ^_^, here is your request, as well as a piece i just made.

Dizzy
July 26th, 2004, 07:56 AM
Welll, none? This is amazing, no one's even viewing the thread.

Dizzy
July 26th, 2004, 09:36 AM
The Best Pieces of Artwork ever made by Man >>> Please Reply if you like.

usami
July 26th, 2004, 11:10 AM
I think the Light Pink and Baby Blue ones are the best anyways they all look good.

--White Wolf--
July 26th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Name and Title - --White Wolf--

Appearance - Blue/green eyes (a bit between them), Long blond hair till the hips

Uniform Color : Yellow
Glove/Boot Color: Black
Hats (Color): Black
Hair/Eye Color: see appearance

Pokmon - Mightyena

Dizzy
July 29th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Okay ^_^ sorry for not looking sooner... Anyone else want one?

Teara
July 29th, 2004, 11:25 AM
Okay, well juzt to let ya'll know we can change hair ztylez ^_^ Jordan iz great with the outfitz zo we'll juzt let him continue with that ^^ While I can now change the hair. I'll add a little example.

%AeRoDaCtYl%
July 31st, 2004, 02:31 AM
hey my brother wants one soo Name-sean Appearence-short sleeves and shorts, striped shirt, and all striped pink and black shorts Pokemon-tyranitar, pikachu, grumpig Text-yo yo i like pigs ....yeah my lil bro is freak so can you make it happen?? plz

psilocybin
July 31st, 2004, 09:31 AM
These look really nice. ^_^ I like the one with the green and purple outfit (I'm a sucker for greenxpurple stuff. Heh...) They're all looking good though.

Hmm.. I might request one soon if it wouldn't be a bother. I just haven't figured out what though. *sweatdrops*

Dizzy
August 24th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Who's ready for some Team Rocket Makes? I am, shoot me a reply!

pokechick63
August 25th, 2004, 06:01 AM
Name and Title - (What would you like you're Team Rocket Name and Title to be ^_^.) Farida: Team Rocket Boss

Appearance - (This makes up for 90%, just desribe yourself, and we'll try our best to make you look good ^_^.) You can request up to any color ^_^, We can change Hair Color, Eye Color's and Uniform Colors

Uniform Color: Black
Glove/Boot Color: White
Hats (Color): Pink
Hair/Eye Color:Hair:Brown Eyes: Brown
Anything Special? Give her pom poms

Pokmon - Because you just wouldn't be Evil without it, you must have Three Pokmon or less of any type. We'll do all the hard work ^_^. Espeon, Umbreon, Blaziken

A Line of Text - Anything you'd like it to say can be put in here! i'm in charge of all the puny employees! Wah haha!!!
Thanx!
BTW Where;d u get the avatar? I'm a major Ashlee fan!

PichuSecretBase
August 25th, 2004, 07:14 AM
Don't T-Post Diz even though that was a long time and Ilike all of them >3