PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Contests For Gen 5

hothead
April 16th, 2008, 03:35 PM
IN Gen 5 do u think the pokemon Contest Should include battles i think it would be cool but there would be a lot of problems
What do u think

Espreon
April 16th, 2008, 04:03 PM
NO! It would make the contests longer. Nonetheless, I don't care for contests.

Jak
April 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Ooops.

I thought the poll question asked if I wanted contests in general in generation five. O.o

-headdesk-

Actually, no. Some of those Pokemon are way above my level, considering I use low level Pokemon for Cute Contest. X.x

♣Gawain♣
April 16th, 2008, 04:38 PM
It depends... It should have categories for certain levels...

Skaterzpenguin
April 16th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Yeah I want contests to be in the game and finally add the battles and lose points once you get hit. That would be cool!

Ausaudriel
April 16th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Actually.. I'm not sure if I like that idea or not. XD I think it kinda defeats the purpose of a contest (since if you had to battle in them you'd have to get your Pokemon ready for battle in addition), but thinking about it, having a round where you do a small battle could be fun. D:

Ehhh. :x I think I prefer contests as they are - separate from battles.

(Speaking of contests, I'm going to go do one now, since this got me in the mood. XD)

Azonic
April 16th, 2008, 05:33 PM
I do not want battles to be in the 5th Generation because Contests are usually up to a certain length. Battles tend to make trainers impatient. Also, the main aspect of the Pokemon video games is battling, and they designed Pokemon contests as a place where you can do something else with Pokemon and take a break from battling. It's a new world and an entirely different skill that a trainer possesses. Battling is one thing, Contests are another. I think it was good the way that Nintendo had had it before.

kabigon
April 17th, 2008, 06:57 AM
How about they just take out contests from gen 5? Who actually cares for contests more than battles?

Hazuki
April 17th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Well if they are having contests for 5th generation, they will most likely change something like they already did for the 4th generation (Dressing up, three stages, ect). So in my opinion not really, but looking forward to at the same time. ^^;