PDA

View Full Version : what pokemon need evolutions

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 03:05 PM
in your opinion what pokemon do you think need evolutions? i think pinsir and delibird do.

Cyberboy
April 18th, 2008, 03:13 PM
yeah I agree scyther got an evolution why not pinsir, and also I think banette should have one, and kahngaskan, and lapras.

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 03:19 PM
i was thinking both a baby and evolved form of absol, an evolved form of pachurisu and a baby form of eevee =3

ΜσdαΜϑrdεrεr
April 18th, 2008, 03:26 PM
yeah I agree scyther got an evolution why not pinsir, and also I think banette should have one, and kahngaskan, and lapras.

I couldn't agree more with what you said. So yeah.

Dixie Kong
April 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Personally, no one needs an evolution. O.o

I think what we've already got is enough.

Moon lucario
April 18th, 2008, 03:29 PM
hmm i rly dont thing khangaskon needs an evolution. mebbe lapras. lol i thought shellos was a baby lapras at first.

ΜσdαΜϑrdεrεr
April 18th, 2008, 03:48 PM

O_O *throws a pokeball at you*

1st generation
April 18th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Pinsir for one, maybe he could have some sort of connection to Heracross. Farfetch'd is fine the way it is. Seviper, Aerodactyl and Lapras could maybe use a pre-evy.

Anjoola
April 18th, 2008, 04:11 PM
I have to agree with Smeargle. Evolutions are just another excuse for a new game. I think Pokemon should make a REAL rpg game for the Wii, not unlike Gales of Darkness. Some action would do too. I seriously think evolutions, and NEW Pokemon is too much.

Cassino
April 18th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Farfetch'd springs to mind. Though, it makes sense it doesn't have an evolution, 'cause if it did, that'd be unfitting for a Pokemon that's supposed to be endangered.

... I propose Farfetch'd have a pre-evolution.

hothead
April 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM
i dont care if there already listed but i think
Torkoal
Delibird
Pinser
Lapras
Paishu (cute little squrill )
Manectric could evolve again maybe
Shucle could be come like a giant sea turle the water equvilant to torrterra
Qwilfish they should of given this and evolution in the jhto region
Hearcross untill i got one i always thought it was pinsers evolution
Corsala
Skarmory
Donphan
Zangosse and seviper

Glacier
April 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Persian and Arcanine need evos

Lunar Fang
April 18th, 2008, 05:03 PM

*High fives everyone* Lapras most definitely needs an evolution.
I do agree Banette does need an evolution especially if dusclops got on, but I imagine it would be something like Gengar..

Zero Seven
April 18th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Hah, ash's Pikachu. XD

Seriously!

Vyro
April 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM
spiritomb should have an evolution

Binary
April 19th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Torkoal and Skarmory in my opinion. Kangashkan could also use a pre-evolution.
But there's also a very long list....

grassguy
April 19th, 2008, 12:41 AM
lapras has got better stats than any starter pokemon's last evo so it will never have an evo, they'd never make a Kangaskan evo because he's already huge anyway.

Halcyon
April 19th, 2008, 01:43 AM
lapras has got better stats than any starter pokemon's last evo so it will never have an evo, they'd never make a Kangaskan evo because he's already huge anyway.

Ya, agreed. :D All they need are pre-evolutions.

I think Skarmory doesn't need and evolutin.

And that Banette, Pinsir, Qwilfish seriously needs an evolution.
Well, reasons above.

Feuer
April 19th, 2008, 02:10 AM
yeah I agree scyther got an evolution why not pinsir, and also I think banette should have one, and kangaskhan, and lapras.

well. Yes to a certain degree. I don't think Lapras needs an evolution or it will become an Uber or a massive part of the OU (as hard as it is to catch in D/P) metagame. I think Kangaskhan needs a pre-evolution. Perahps a little baby 'Joey'.

Guitar
April 19th, 2008, 03:01 AM
I always thought that the 4th generation of Pokemon had too many evolutions/preevolutions.

Some were pretty pointless. #D

Glacier
April 19th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Also Ninetales could use an evo. Eighteentales.

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 06:23 AM
spiritomb should have an evolution

-gasp- NO. I'll riot if they do. That's one of my favorite Pokemon.

O_O *throws a pokeball at you*

Aww! The Pokemon broke free!

rusticolus
April 19th, 2008, 07:30 AM

More than enough.

Maybe tweak the stats a little bit so that the ones like delibird or… persian… are more playable. Or don't.

Moon lucario
April 19th, 2008, 07:48 AM
i personally think abso needs an evolution, mebbe an evolved form of lucario, and also there should be a baby form of eevee( i mean really eevee's got like 7 forms why not make a baby form of it), and finally mebbe one of the legendarie sould evolve. and btw what is an uber pokemon?

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 08:05 AM
More than enough.

Maybe tweak the stats a little bit so that the ones like delibird or… persian… are more playable. Or don't.

Amen.

personally think abso needs an evolution, mebbe an evolved form of lucario, and also there should be a baby form of eevee( i mean really eevee's got like 7 forms why not make a baby form of it), and finally mebbe one of the legendarie sould evolve. and btw what is an uber pokemon?

Absol would be ruined if it evolved.

Eevee doesn't need a prevo. That'd be weird.

Legendaries evolve? -snicker- Lets toss that out the window.

Ubers...legendaries and such, I believe.

flight
April 19th, 2008, 08:30 AM
None of them need an evolution, each pokemon has it's strong and weak points...

...Except for those who average 50 or 60 total in base stats and have no evolution.

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM
if pinsir evolved,it would evolve into a terrorist don't you think?the pokemon that need evolution are these:
manectric
jynx
seviper(the big snake)
that's what i can think of....

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 09:49 AM
if pinsir evolved,it would evolve into a terrorist don't you think?the pokemon that need evolution are these:
manectric
jynx
seviper(the big snake)
that's what i can think of....

What would the do with a Jynx evo?

Guess they could up its bra size...but that's creepy.

If Seviper got an evo, then Zangoose would, too.

They're rival Pokemon, so it would be fit to do so.

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 09:57 AM
i agree with you for jynx.it is said that most of its dna it's human.so i guess if it evolves it will be a complete human pokemon.but that would be really silly....
zangoose would be really awesome if it had got evolution.....so seviper would be too.......

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Either that, they could screw up the Seviper and Zangoose evo and make them utterly ugly.

GunSaberSeraph
April 19th, 2008, 10:01 AM
Either that, they could screw up the Seviper and Zangoose evo and make them utterly ugly.

yes, remember the Magmotar and Electivire fiasco?

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 10:03 AM
yes, remember the Magmotar and Electivire fiasco?

-shiver-

I think I'll stand by my first post-- we don't need new evos!

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 10:04 AM
i think electabuzz was already strong so magmar was.electivire and magmortar must be real killers NOW!

GunSaberSeraph
April 19th, 2008, 10:12 AM
although it wouldn't kill to have a Lapras Girafarig evo

"Lapraselle"?
"Girafaseer"?

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 10:16 AM
^ Eeeeee.

Seems creepy.

And I will not let them evolve Delibird. -huggles- One of my favorites...you can't make this any cuter.

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 10:18 AM
No Girafarig doesn't get more evolutions....
come on man it's just a giraffee!
as for lapras....it has so much power that it won't need evolutions

GunSaberSeraph
April 19th, 2008, 10:20 AM
although it wouldn't kill to have a Lapras Girafarig evo

"Lapraselle"?
"Girafaseer"?

Was i on drugs or something? no, there fine the way they are, you can't improve on perfection. or a Shellfish pokemon and a Giraffe will with a head sticking out of it's butt for that matter.

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 10:26 AM
well, i don't wanna spoil silversmearglesplatter's enjoyment but delibird could take one evolution but i'm not sure if it's gonna be as cute as it is now........

Dixie Kong
April 19th, 2008, 10:29 AM
well, i don't wanna spoil silversmearglesplatter's enjoyment but delibird could take one evolution but i'm not sure if it's gonna be as cute as it is now........

-snatches up a Delibird- Nooooo. It would be uuuuugly. Dx

And it wouldn't give good presents. Why ruin the fantastic Johto Pokemon?

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 10:35 AM
whatever.....i think pokemon creators just didn't create too many powerful pokemon because it would be a WAR!think about it......too harsh battles!
i think 5th generation will be really harsh....

Moon lucario
April 19th, 2008, 11:14 AM
How about this. do n e of us think the legendaries need evolutions? cuz wouldnt it be cool to see an evolution of like mesprit or uxie? or even a baby form of dialga?

Lunar Fang
April 19th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Lapras doesn't have to evolve into anything stronger. A pre-evolution or some kind of branch evolution would be fine with me. I just mean if they're giving pokemon like electabuzz evolutions they don't even need. Why not lapras?

About the legendaries evolving, I don't think any of them need to evolve at this point. It would be sort of like breaking a tradition.

Moon lucario
April 19th, 2008, 11:48 AM
i mean not rlly. if u think about for example eevee has like almost 10 evolutions so why shouldnt at leaset 1 legendary have an evo.?

Bear
April 19th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Hah, ash's Pikachu. XD

Seriously!

Laugh. >D

Lapras does NOT need an evo, it is plenty strong as it is. Not to mention they'd ruine it with a rubbish sprite. >_< Manectric on the other hand isn't and could do with a nice Electric/Dark evo.

Lunar Fang
April 19th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Lapras does NOT need an evo, it is plenty strong as it is. Not to mention they'd ruine it with a rubbish sprite. >_< Manectric on the other hand isn't and could do with a nice Electric/Dark evo.

I'm sure I already said Lapras doesn't need an evolution that is STRONGER. Any stronger and it would change the whole metagame. A pre-evo would be just as fine. Manectric would be pretty nice with a half dark 2nd evolution. It's sp. atk and speed are decent, I don't see much more to add to him besides maybe some defense.

XaRhS
April 19th, 2008, 12:38 PM
speedy pokemon have at least one of their defenses low i think.so....it's a waste of time to believe that one pokemon will be created with high speed and defense

Lunar Fang
April 19th, 2008, 12:39 PM
i mean not rlly. if u think about for example eevee has like almost 10 evolutions so why shouldnt at leaset 1 legendary have an evo.?

I think Mewtwo could kind of be an example of a legendary pokemon evolving. Even though it is not technically true.

speedy pokemon have at least one of their defenses low i think.so....it's a waste of time to believe that one pokemon will be created with high speed and defense

Yeah, that's usually true, it sounds to me like you didn't read my post. <_< I'm not dwelling in hope of a pokemon with high speed and defense, I meant I'd see no way to improve him now beside maybe raising his defenses a little + an extra type.

strawhat_luffy
April 20th, 2008, 01:22 AM
lol, I don't think any legendaries should evolve...it'd be breaking tradition. besides, what would happen if you wanted the old pokemon back? it's not like you could get another.

Horizon
April 20th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Legendaries should NOT evolve. End of story, goodbye.

As for Pokémon evolving, I'd love to see evolutions of Girafarig and Electrode. Girafarig would probably be useful in battle if it evolved, and 'trode has always been one of my favourite Pokémon. Though I could never understand why it was never changed to Electric/Steel like Magnemite. Not that it needs a 4x Ground weakness and a 2x Fire one... ._.

smile!
April 20th, 2008, 01:43 AM
Spinda does.
Pachirisu does.
Male Combee does.
Make a Steel-/Ghost-type Eevee.

XaRhS
April 20th, 2008, 01:52 AM
1)spinda would be ridiculous if it would evolve
2)steel and ghost?come on! it's as crazy as ''grass-fire''

MilesVulpixPrower
April 20th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Spinda does.
Pachirisu does.
Male Combee does.
All of those do i just caught them all!
Male Combee needs a really strong Bee with loads of pointy spikes round it and its power can be no one hit kill can defeat it and Pachirisu needs a big cute round fat cuddly evolution so no ugly rat like raticate.
Spinda it all ready makes me dizzy why not have it let it be Phychic and normal so it can learn sleep moves and snore and belly drum and phychic and etc and it can be like 76 Heavy so it can AWESOME.

XaRhS
April 20th, 2008, 02:29 AM
spinda as psychic with evolution...........not a bad idea at all!
spinda has already psychic moves(certainly confusion and some more)so an evolution would make it something like alakazam but i doubt if it will be such a good SPattacker as him

Apathetic_Yen
April 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM
For those of you who are suggesting new pokemon evolutions, put some freaking thought into your ideas first! All you're doing is trying to uberize some pokemon i.e. Skarmory and Heracross? You gotta be kidding.

And legendaries evolving? No.

Moon lucario
April 20th, 2008, 06:41 PM
For those of you who are suggesting new pokemon evolutions, put some freaking thought into your ideas first! All you're doing is trying to uberize some pokemon i.e. Skarmory and Heracross? You gotta be kidding.

And legendaries evolving? No.

y dont u think n e legendaries need evo's? i was thinking mebbe a baby form of lugia and ho-oh wat u think?

Ageless Irony
April 20th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Pinsir needs an evolution.
Lapras could use a Pre-Evolution
Seviper could use an Evolution, and maybe Zangoose.

A Loc BK
April 20th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Legendaries with (pre)evolves seems kinda dumb...
Lugia having babys = Breeding legendaries
then they wont be so legendary

But i would want a steel pinsir ^^
And maybe a pre for Kanghaskan The little baby :D
Maybe they can turn it into a combee type thing
Only Females can turn into a kanghaskan >.<

(I dont know hot to spell it o.o but i think youknow who im talking about...)

Ageless Irony
April 20th, 2008, 07:47 PM
But i would want a steel pinsir ^^
And maybe a pre for Kanghaskan The little baby :D
Maybe they can turn it into a combee type thing
Only Females can turn into a kanghaskan >.<

(I dont know hot to spell it o.o but i think youknow who im talking about...)

They should just make Male Khangaswhatevers, I mean really, now that different gendered Pokemon look different, why not give us a male one and a Preevolution?
I mean, then we wouldn't have to assume they produce asexually.

smile!
April 21st, 2008, 03:01 AM

I didn't mean Steel AND Ghost.
I meant Steel OR Ghost. All other Eeveelutions had one type right?

XaRhS
April 21st, 2008, 03:01 AM
a pre-evolution for kanghaskan would be good......but i think an evolution is not needed

no....pupitar's evolution has two types=tyranitar>rock+dark......if you mean that evolutions have only two types

smile!
April 21st, 2008, 03:07 AM
I mean Eeveelutions...
All those that evolve from Eevee.
So far we have 7 types (Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon)
So it would be nice if they add in two more, one with Steel type (evolve at Iron Island for example) and another with Ghost type (maybe evolve in Old Chateau).
Sorry if I confused you.

XaRhS
April 21st, 2008, 03:12 AM
how about a dragon type?wouldn't be cool?or a fight type.....>no that's too far fetched.....
i can recognise that you don't want this think to end....you know with the eeveelutions

Cid
April 21st, 2008, 03:16 AM
I think Eevee should have two more evolutions... And give Lapras, Absol and Farfetch'd an evo too...

XaRhS
April 21st, 2008, 03:21 AM
if lapras evolves i think that its evolution would be realy strange.after ali we already said that it doesn't need an evolution......it's already strong and beautiful
how about that list?:
noctowl
furret
hoondoom
test that and i may come up with another one

Cid
April 21st, 2008, 03:26 AM
Hmm... Maybe Lapras deserves a pre-evolution? Also, giving Houndoom an evolution is okay... How about Masquerain? Does it need evolution? It's pretty weak to me...

smile!
April 21st, 2008, 03:27 AM
Houndoom is already strong, with total base stat 500. If it evolves, it would become something near uber.
Noctowl and Furret maybe. And if Furret evolves, then its friends need to evolve too.
Raticate, Linoone and...Bibarel.
Lapras.. Many thought that Shellos was its pre evo. Nevertheless, it does not need evolution, as if it is, that would make it an uber,or at least an OU, with its base stats already 535.

EDIT: Yes, maybe Masquerain too. But what does a Moth turn into? Maybe a kind of gigantic moth...

XaRhS
April 21st, 2008, 03:35 AM
wow!when it comes for huge catastrophic bugs i get the urge to jump from my window down!!!masquerain doesn't need evolutions(don't give ideas to creators!)

WANNA ADD ME AS FRIEND ANYONE?

Apathetic_Yen
April 21st, 2008, 10:14 AM
I think Eevee should have two more evolutions... And give Lapras, Absol and Farfetch'd an evo too...

absol, no. its already strong.
lapras is pretty BL to me (or so serebii says) so i don't really see a need for an eo. Plus, what are you going to do with it, make it even bigger?

The Fallen
April 21st, 2008, 10:24 AM
I think each pokemon should have at least one evolution. It's a part of growth. A Pinsir evolution would be pretty cool. It would actually be quite interesting to see where they go with it. A Gyarados Evolution would be awesome, but that won't happen.

Moon lucario
April 21st, 2008, 11:11 AM

well i mean if u think about it theres and electric water type. so its not rly rediculus at all.

WaveStyle
April 21st, 2008, 11:15 AM
I think Slowking needs another one maybe, umm... Slowlord xD
Anyways I think Lapras needs a pre-evolution

XaRhS
April 21st, 2008, 11:32 AM
i approve......
about ''slowlord''.....i t would be reallty interesting.....like oddish's evolutions without stones
slowpoke>slowbro>slowking
>''slowlord''

smile!
April 22nd, 2008, 05:21 AM
But I think they never made a Pokemon with three possible evolutions.. So far there's only two...
I mean, trade(plus King's Rock) for Slowking, L37 for Slowbro. So for a Slowlord? Happiness? Max Beauty? Or?

seanmichael
April 22nd, 2008, 06:32 AM
Any pokemon that can't evolve need evolutions (simple huh?) and maybe they can have pre-evolutions too

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 06:43 AM
Any pokemon that can't evolve need evolutions (simple huh?) and maybe they can have pre-evolutions too

Not true. Some pokemon don't need evolutions because they're already strong enough, evolutions would just be a way to "Uberize" pokemon like Lapras, Skarmory, Snorlax etc.
And preevolutions are good for some, but there shouldn't be too many, on account of theey don't really do too much for us...

XaRhS
April 22nd, 2008, 02:27 PM
exactly......for example a pre-evolution for pinsir isn't too much useful or needed,we care about the evolution only.

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 04:12 PM
i would say an evo of pachirisu. i mean pachirisu could evolve into one of those flying squirrel things it could be a thunder/flying type.

♣Gawain♣
April 22nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
I think only a few will need some evos. The pokemon I have thought of is Eevee, which can readily adapt to any niche through evos. Like Rock, Ghost or Steel types.

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 04:49 PM
ya i agree i think eevee needs an evo of each type.

Lunar Fang
April 22nd, 2008, 04:53 PM
yeah, evee could especially use a stronger normal type form. I don't know why but I'd find that pretty cool I guess. I wonder how they would make it into a fighting type.

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 04:54 PM
yeah, evee could especially use a stronger normal type form. I don't know why but I'd find that pretty cool I guess. I wonder how they would make it into a fighting type.

lolz u kno wat would be sweet? if they made eevee's new evo 3 types fire water and ligtning. lolz they null eachother oue wat u think?

♣Gawain♣
April 22nd, 2008, 04:56 PM
Nope, they would be same which is kinda boring... I suggest a new type.

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 04:59 PM
Nope, they would be same which is kinda boring... I suggest a new type.

u mean like a new type like virus type or a new three-type(ex. fire/ice/ghost)

Lunar Fang
April 22nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
lolz u kno wat would be sweet? if they made eevee's new evo 3 types fire water and ligtning. lolz they null eachother oue wat u think?

lol, that would be pretty weird. 3 types too? I couldn't imagine that. XD

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 05:01 PM
lol, that would be pretty weird. 3 types too? I couldn't imagine that. XD

lolz a pokemon w/ teh type psychic dark and ghost. lolz that would be weird so ya

Lunar Fang
April 22nd, 2008, 05:05 PM
That would completely throw the metagame out of wack.

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 05:07 PM
That would completely throw the metagame out of wack.

lolz j/w here m stupid so wat is metagame lolz srry dont kno a lot of teh poke terms.

dtrain24
April 22nd, 2008, 05:29 PM
Ubers are really strong legendaries. (Rayquaza, Kyogre, Ho-Ho, etc)

I think Pacharisu needs an evo, and a Pinsir/Heracross and Banette evos wouuld be nice.

seanmichael
April 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Not true. Some pokemon don't need evolutions because they're already strong enough, evolutions would just be a way to "Uberize" pokemon like Lapras, Skarmory, Snorlax etc.
And preevolutions are good for some, but there shouldn't be too many, on account of theey don't really do too much for us...
I meant they can have pre-evolutions too if they're too strong and evolutions if they're too weak

Moon lucario
April 22nd, 2008, 06:48 PM
I meant they can have pre-evolutions too if they're too strong and evolutions if they're too weak

pokemon that i think need evo's are skarmory and mantine. i mean seriously wouldnt u like to see an evolved form of mantine or even skarmory>

XaRhS
April 23rd, 2008, 01:11 AM
if skarmory evolves,its defenses will become more strong and mantine is already a good spdefenser so if it evolved it will become nearly as blissey.mantine and skarmory needs a pre-evolution

Tater Tot
April 23rd, 2008, 05:07 AM
I think Delibird needs a pre-evolution. Also, the scyther trio needs a baby. They need a lot more babies, the babies well round the game.

XaRhS
April 23rd, 2008, 05:13 AM
delibird definitely needs an evolution so it can evolute into a beautiful ''snow-bird''.
scyther needs a pre-evolution because when it comes for evolution on scisor....think about it..... it's gonna be a killer!

Rizapop
April 23rd, 2008, 06:19 AM
Delibird. It needs both pre-evo and evo. D:
And Jynx. I've treated Jynx, Magmar and Electabuzz as a group [and I'm sure some of you do too] and, well she got left out because she didn't get an evo in the 4th gen unlike her group mates. ): It's sad.

XaRhS
April 23rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
but magmar has already three forms and electabuzz has an evolution don't yopu know?
magby>magmar>magmortar
electabuzz>electivire

April 23rd, 2008, 11:32 AM
Delibird. It needs both pre-evo and evo. D:
And Jynx. I've treated Jynx, Magmar and Electabuzz as a group [and I'm sure some of you do too] and, well she got left out because she didn't get an evo in the 4th gen unlike her group mates. ): It's sad.

What would Jynx evolve into?
Seriously, I can't imagine such thing.
Jynx is already ugly as crap...and she works well in BL tier.

XaRhS
April 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
i have already mentioned that if jynx evolved it would evolve into a completely human pokemon,as its most of its dna is human.
the phrase ''completely human''isn't normal for a pokemon.....

Moon lucario
April 23rd, 2008, 01:59 PM
i have already mentioned that if jynx evolved it would evolve into a completely human pokemon,as its most of its dna is human.
the phrase ''completely human''isn't normal for a pokemon.....

lolz i mean there could be a complete human pokemon. i dont see nothing wrong w/ that at all.

Lunar Fang
April 23rd, 2008, 02:29 PM
lolz j/w here m stupid so wat is metagame lolz srry dont kno a lot of teh poke terms.

It's basically competitive play. Most of the popular competitive strategies would probably change.

if skarmory evolves,its defenses will become more strong and mantine is already a good spdefenser so if it evolved it will become nearly as blissey.mantine and skarmory needs a pre-evolution

Mantine already has a pre-evolution. Mantyke --> Mantine

Moon lucario
April 23rd, 2008, 02:51 PM
It's basically competitive play. Most of the popular competitive strategies would probably change.

Mantine already has a pre-evolution. Mantyke --> Mantine

but dont u think mantine shoiuld have an evo? i mean it has a pre evo so it should have an evo

Lunar Fang
April 23rd, 2008, 03:09 PM
but dont u think mantine shoiuld have an evo? i mean it has a pre evo so it should have an evo

I don't think mantine should evolve, but maybe mantyke should have some sort of branch evolution. Maybe a form with decent physical wall capabilities. ya know, sorta the opposite of mantine.

Moon lucario
April 23rd, 2008, 03:19 PM
I don't think mantine should evolve, but maybe mantyke should have some sort of branch evolution. Maybe a form with decent physical wall capabilities. ya know, sorta the opposite of mantine. thats y mantine should evoolve. it should evolve so it becomes a pokemon w/ better stats/

Lunar Fang
April 23rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
They could give it better stats in some other branch evolution. Who knows? They could make a branch attack form of it. I guess you could say I'm avoiding the idea of it evolving. It's just that there are too many blisseys in competitive play already. <_<

pownernexus
April 23rd, 2008, 03:31 PM
Here's one... mabye Zangoose, shaman and all the other single evolve pokemon that look small

Moon lucario
April 23rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Here's one... mabye Zangoose, shaman and all the other single evolve pokemon that look small

im srry wat? that makes like no sense watsoever.

Gummy
April 23rd, 2008, 03:51 PM
I think there are more Pokemon that deserve a pre-evo rather than an evolution, like Absol and Zangoose.

Moon lucario
April 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
i think absol needs both an evo and pre evo. lolz mebbe a ppsy dark evo and a dark pre evo

KyuuketsukiX
April 23rd, 2008, 06:29 PM
over all, 3 need a good evolution, Farfetche'd Qwilfish and Delibird.

XaRhS
April 24th, 2008, 02:13 AM
over all, 3 need a good evolution, Farfetche'd Qwilfish and Delibird.

1)i think quilfish won't have an evolution because it would evolve into a big-big balloon-fish and that would be funny>lolzzzzz!
2)farfetche'd definitely needs an evolution as it is an uu(but i don't think it will change field....)

Moon lucario
April 24th, 2008, 10:58 AM
1)i think quilfish won't have an evolution because it would evolve into a big-big balloon-fish and that would be funny>lolzzzzz!
2)farfetche'd definitely needs an evolution as it is an uu(but i don't think it will change field....)

lolz i think quilfish would evolve into a pokemon that looks a lot like the digimon pukemon ^-^

XaRhS
April 24th, 2008, 12:15 PM
digimon or pokemon it will be ridiculous,its guaranteed

Moon lucario
April 24th, 2008, 12:25 PM
digimon or pokemon it will be ridiculous,its guaranteed

not rly i mean at first teh pokemon chansey didnt need an evo and they gave it one and it didnt look ridiculous.

XaRhS
April 24th, 2008, 12:30 PM
yeah and i can now say that blissey gets on my nerves because it's a wall!!!!a ridiculous pokemon transforms into something annoying and useful at the same time

Lunar Fang
April 24th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Blissey needs to go commit suicide. I've lost many a game because of that pink monster. <_<
The sad thing is that I have to use it...

XaRhS
April 24th, 2008, 01:02 PM
that's why you must have fight-types with you......
if you hate fight-types then......make a wish

Lunar Fang
April 24th, 2008, 01:36 PM
It used to happened a little before I got into competitive play. I always had fighting types. It just sucked to face a Blissey late game with your last remaining pokemon being special sweepers. Besides, a fighting type doesn't always guarantee you the kill. A simple switch and physical wall will stop you in your tracks...

XaRhS
April 24th, 2008, 01:40 PM
yeah but what of you use this set?
focus energy+cross chop
high critical-hit rate but the move isn't ensured that will hit

Lunar Fang
April 24th, 2008, 01:46 PM
We are sorta getting off topic, but I only use Cross Chop on Electivire. It's easier to just use a Close Combat from Lucario or Infernape.

XaRhS
April 24th, 2008, 01:57 PM
right.....so......i came up with a new list.check it out:
tropius
absol
banette
tell me if you got opinions on these

Moon lucario
April 24th, 2008, 04:57 PM
right.....so......i came up with a new list.check it out:
tropius
absol
banette
tell me if you got opinions on these

tropius- pre evo
Absol- pre evo and evo
Banette- a side evo from shuppet instead of evo.

XaRhS
April 25th, 2008, 03:43 AM
tropius- pre evo
Absol- pre evo and evo
Banette- a side evo from shuppet instead of evo.

i agree with you.how about wooper.
doesn't it need three forms?

Shadowfaith
April 25th, 2008, 03:44 AM
I think Farfeche'd is long over due for an evolution and I wouldn't mind a pre evo or evolution for Skarmory either. Lapras's pre evo would be kinda cool/cute too =D

XaRhS
April 25th, 2008, 03:53 AM
i don't think skarmory needs an evolution either,neither starmie but maybe wooper needs thrree forms as i said

Moon lucario
April 26th, 2008, 02:30 PM
i don't think skarmory needs an evolution either,neither starmie but maybe wooper needs thrree forms as i said

skarmory needs an evo. it just needs one mebbe to improve its spec. atk. wooper need another evo and so does growlithe.

Rafuego
April 26th, 2008, 02:48 PM
Pinser should have an evolution. But I dunno if it would loo cool or dumb...

Espreon
April 26th, 2008, 03:04 PM
I think Jynx needs an evolution. Magmar and Electabuzz got one, the three shares some traits so I thought she needs an evolution...

Moon lucario
April 26th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I think Jynx needs an evolution. Magmar and Electabuzz got one, the three shares some traits so I thought she needs an evolution...

this has been brought up a million times. jynx cannot have an evo mainly b/c most of its genes are human and if it were to evolve it would b/c full human

Espreon
April 26th, 2008, 04:20 PM
this has been brought up a million times. jynx cannot have an evo mainly b/c most of its genes are human and if it were to evolve it would b/c full human

Ugh, I never thought of it that way! That would be scary!

Lunar Fang
April 26th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I just though of another pokemon, that could use an evolution. Hypno should have one. Sure it's Sp.Def is a little high, but I think it deserves one. For some reason it used to be one of my favorite pokemon in R/B/Y.

Decypher
April 26th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I think Tauros needs an evo as well as Minun and Plusle.

Lunar Fang
April 26th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I think Tauros needs an evo as well as Minun and Plusle.

An evolution of Tauros would be awesome! It would probably look something like a minotaur. I'd doubt it though because of it's already good stats. Minun and Plusle I agree.

Moon lucario
April 26th, 2008, 06:21 PM
An evolution of Tauros would be awesome! It would probably look something like a minotaur. I'd doubt it though because of it's already good stats. Minun and Plusle I agree.

none of them need another evo. i think probably camerupt and macargo need another evo.

Moonlit Umbreon
April 26th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Maybe they should just leave it like it is, Pokemon started to go down-hill the moment preevolutions were created, their kinda recking the originals by doing that. =C

Lunar Fang
April 26th, 2008, 06:40 PM
I wouldn't say it went downhill. IMO G/S/C was a pretty good generation.

flight
April 26th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't say it went downhill. IMO G/S/C was a pretty good generation.

Best thing that's said. Want to know why? Because people yearn for remakes of Gold and Silver and whatnot.

I agree with the post above this one. They should just leave the pokemon as it is. No need to make any uglier(but stronger, most of the time) or any prettier(but weaker, most of the time) pokemon.

Lunar Fang
April 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Best thing that's said. Want to know why? Because people yearn for remakes of Gold and Silver and whatnot.

I agree with the post above this one. They should just leave the pokemon as it is. No need to make any uglier(but stronger, most of the time) or any prettier(but weaker, most of the time) pokemon.

Looks are important, but it doesn't have much effect on where the pokemon fits into the competitive play of the game. Look at Blissey (Horrible Creature <_<) and Lucario (Pretty Cool). You could say one's good looking and the other gross, but it doesn't effect their use. It could be necessary for some pokemon to evolve (not all, because their wouldn't be much need for a tier) to get that chance to be used. Still, I would never want for a pokemon to look disgusting. That's just how I see it though.

Also, a G/S/C remake would be pretty cool. =)

Toblerone
April 27th, 2008, 05:19 AM
I think Bellossom deserves an evolution! I think they deserve it!

Peanutassailant
April 27th, 2008, 05:25 AM
farfetch'd perhaps?

i think it could do with a evolution, i mean its gone all the way from generation 1 without gaining a evolution, its not like its a ditto or anything really peculiar, its just a bird that holds a leek... lol

Superjub
April 27th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I thnk farfetch'd needs a evo, miltank(but a pre-evolution), Kangaskhan (pre), pinsir a evo and finally eevee could have a baby (so people would find it harder to get the eevelutions) or a normal evo (and dragon, flying and fighting wouldn't be too bad either ;))

Moon lucario
April 28th, 2008, 12:49 PM
i think dunsparce needs an evo. that thing is horribly weak

Espreon
April 28th, 2008, 01:49 PM
i think dunsparce needs an evo. that thing is horribly weak

What? Make the ultimate flinch threat even more of a threat?

Moon lucario
April 28th, 2008, 02:29 PM
What? Make the ultimate flinch threat even more of a threat?

yes yes that would be correct. were gonna make teh ulimate flinch threat EVEN MORE OF A THREAT

Moon lucario
April 30th, 2008, 03:31 PM
i was also thinking lets mebbe have pokemon evolve 4 times instead of just 3 times wat u think?

Shwicked
April 30th, 2008, 03:45 PM
I think that Sableye, Girafarig, Skarmory, Castform(maybe), and Delibird need evolutions.

Brien
April 30th, 2008, 03:54 PM
You guys are all mentioning such cool, strong pokemon.

I suggest giving Luvdisk an evolution.

Probably one of the least powered pokemon in entire game. Could do with a powerful evolution,

Sun Stone maybe?

just a suggestion but

Whirldisk- The whirlpool pokemon.

An unknown underwater pokemon, Living in the depths of the ocean, only rising to cause huge whirlpools out of anger

Heh, its a stretch but i think it would be cool.

Moon lucario
April 30th, 2008, 05:57 PM
i would say mebbe have fearow evolve again. what do you think?

Amplified Ampharos
May 4th, 2008, 08:19 AM
think that little ninetales deserves a evo and dewgong at least a baby form

Blayze
May 4th, 2008, 01:57 PM
For the love of cheese, no more stupid evolutions! *CoughMagmortarcoughElectrive*

However I have always thought that there should be something for the baby Kangaskhan. And maybe a baby form of Lapras.

Apathetic_Yen
May 4th, 2008, 05:31 PM
think that little ninetales deserves a evo and dewgong at least a baby form

why does Ninetails need an evolution? Why do 95% of the pokemon that you people suggest need an evolution? Do you guys actually think these things out, or do you just pull it all out of your butts (refrained from using profanity where it's most needed)? I'm, I'm just curious.

Moon lucario
May 5th, 2008, 02:19 PM
why does Ninetails need an evolution? Why do 95% of the pokemon that you people suggest need an evolution? Do you guys actually think these things out, or do you just pull it all out of your butts (refrained from using profanity where it's most needed)? I'm, I'm just curious.

to all honesty the pokemon we choose do need evos and u kno it.

Vyro
May 5th, 2008, 02:55 PM
spirtomb needs an evo badly

Duke R
May 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM
For the love of cheese, no more stupid evolutions! *CoughMagmortarcoughElectrive*
First of all, I like Electivire a lot of a lot, so be careful before coughing around... *feels like a villain from Justice League*

Anyways, I read an interview last year with the pokémon creators. They said they choose to give evolutions to unexpected Pokémon, it makes the Gen more surprising. ( I agree )
I suggest giving Luvdisk an evolution.

Probably one of the least powered pokemon in entire game. Could do with a powerful evolution,
The weakest last staged Pokémon is Shedinja, isn't it?
1. Shedinja
2. Male Combee
3. Smeargle
4. Ditto
5. Luvdisc

I'ts LuvdisC and not LuvdisK

Apathetic_Yen
May 5th, 2008, 05:51 PM
to all honesty the pokemon we choose do need evos and u kno it.

And a legend needs an evolution eh? I guess a base stat total of 600 ain't enough. Skarmory is quite OU so lets go on, give it a bigger Satk (as suggested) because it needs it and send it into the uber category. Luvdisc's evo. Luvdisc was made for one sole reason. To represent love, in a pokemon way. Yah pretty freaking stupid but giving it an evo would make things worse. Well lickitung got one so why not Luvdisc. In other words another horrible evo from out of nowhere. I liked Electivire, Magamortor I'm ok with but giving Lickitung an evo with almost no improvement doesn't help out the situation of giving other 'nonpotential' pokemon an evo of their own.

I wouldn't call Ninetales a great pokemon competitive wise but giving it an evo would be so pointless. The current is already based entirely off of the Japanese Mythological creature Kyuubi. What are we going to do with it, turn it into the ninetailed demon fox from Naruto. Great idea, glad that one was well thought out. In fact if I were to create a list of pokemon that should have evos, based on your guy's ways of thinking, it would contain every pokemon that does not have a 3 evo line. But I also saw a comment made on giving pokes a 4 evo line instead. Oddish got it. Eevee has it, hell multiple ones.

Pretty much what you people want is to make every pokemon that is currently weak, stronger. You know if you think about it, it is set that way on purpose. Pokemon are considered creatures, animals. Now is every animal you see in the real world uber strong. No, I can still hit rabbits with my car. Now if pokemon are specifically based off of animals, wouldn't that mean that there should be some that should stay weak, statistically? "But this isn't the real world, it's the pokemon world!" Do not give me that B.S. If that were to happen the pokemon universe would lack any real depth and concept to it. It would all turn out to be linear and uninspring as every pokemon would be even with each other, excppt for the legendaries because they would evolve and would be set to a new standard: Soopa EXTRA uber.

I'm not saying that no current pokemon should not have an evo of it's own, I'm just sick of seeing random ideas being tossed around without any consideration. I would not mind seeing a Kangaskhan baby or Lapras baby, a Girafarig evo or heck, even a Spinda evo (there has got to be a way to improve this pile of crap).

Oh yah forgot about the Spiritomb suggestion.
THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT MAKE IT EVEN MORE BETTERER??? IT MIGHT BE THE UGLIEST THING EVER BUT IT'S STRONG AS HECK!

Abe
May 25th, 2008, 08:52 AM

Don't be so ridiculous!!!! Jynx doesn't have human genes. That's why she's a pokemon and not the missing link. If Jynx does evolve into a full human, like you said, then all women are evolutions from Jynx!!! So, my point is that she DOES need a evolution!!! :) Just look at her cousins, Electabuzz and Magmar. They evolved!!! So why Jynx shouln't??? Cuase she a humanshape pokemon?? So does Alakazam, Hitmonchan and many others.

Btw, a Luvdisc evolution would be pretty cool :D

DavyJones4our
May 25th, 2008, 12:39 PM
I don't think Kangaskhan needs an Evolution but rather a Pre-Evolution, I mean, why the hell does it hatch already so big and with a baby in its pouch?