PDA

View Full Version : favorite pokemon in ruby or saphire?

pokemonfreak
July 24th, 2004, 01:01 PM
I would say my favorites are ENTIE,RAIKU,SUCUIENE, and........ELECTRODES.......WHAT IS YOURS? :) :cool: :D :D :knockedou :pirate:

NOT_A_MONKEY
July 24th, 2004, 02:44 PM
THOSE AREN'T ON RUBY!!! By the way mine is Smeargle.

July 24th, 2004, 03:07 PM
My favorites are Lati@s. But especially Latias! :as:

ShadowPikachu
July 24th, 2004, 03:08 PM
My favourite pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire are Flygon, Absol and Gardevoir.
Flygon is one of my favourite pokemon too. :D

Abskull
July 24th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Absol, Duskull, Mightyena, Camerupt, Latios, Walrein, Deoxys, Flygon, Salamence, Rayquaza, And Milotic All The Way!!!!!!!!!!!

Tzuri17
July 24th, 2004, 03:17 PM
my favorite pokemon at ruby/saphire is Blaziken. Great pokemon that has another type besides fire type! a fighting type! witch is one of my favorite types.....the third^^

Simon
July 24th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Ludicolo. That thing has sucked the life out of a lot of opponents on NB.

pokemonfreak
July 24th, 2004, 03:30 PM
entie,suicune,riku,and electrode are sooooooooooo on pokemon ruby and saphire! get pokemon coloseum,beat it and get the three dogs on saphire or pokemon ruby by trading the dogs from gamecube to game boy advanced.....i have the three dogs...........

Tzuri17
July 24th, 2004, 03:33 PM
entie,suicune,riku,and electrode are sooooooooooo on pokemon ruby and saphire! get pokemon coloseum,beat it and get the three dogs on saphire or pokemon ruby by trading the dogs from gamecube to game boy advanced.....i have the three dogs...........

well what abute those who d'ont have a gamecube and a pokemon coloseum?
(me..... :\ )

pokemonfreak
July 24th, 2004, 03:33 PM
my most favorite pokemon is.........ELECTRODE, my second favorite pokemon is................ENTIE.

AWWWWWWWWW,thats okay, get a gameshark, pretty cheap!or gameshark related item,like i have, called action replay, same as gameshark......you have to find the pokemon codes yourself.......

Tzuri17
July 24th, 2004, 03:46 PM
AWWWWWWWWW,thats okay, get a gameshark, pretty cheap!or gameshark related item,like i have, called action replay, same as gameshark......you have to find the pokemon codes yourself.......

i'm playing in a real GBA console I won't start playing the game at emulator now^_^

BTW:Blaziken roles!

Golden Groudon
July 24th, 2004, 07:14 PM
My favoerite is groudon all the way. =D

pokemonfreak
July 24th, 2004, 07:16 PM
That Is A Great Choice!groudon Rules!^_^