PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Dixie Kong
April 20th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Looked through this side of the forum, and saw no club for this. So, here it is. Here, we will dicuss the awesomeness that it Pokemon Special.

>>> Last Updated: May 2, 2009

Rules
-All PC rules apply
-No flaming
-No spamming
-No bashing
-Keep swearing to a minimal
-Keep lemony language to a minimal
-Please don't get off-topic too much
-Don't post with alternate accounts

Things Can Be Done
-You may discuss shipping, but do not bash any ships or others' opinions on them
-You may post fanart, but please link back to it.
-You may post new topics, of course, but keep them related to PokeSpe.

New Members
-If you are new to the club, please DO NOT send me a message to show that you have joined.

Old Members
-Be nice to new ones. And you know how things are run around here. If they're screw ups, let'em know. Take no shame.

Name Changes
-If you change your name, either say something in your posts or just PM me.

Owner
SilverSmeargleSplatter
aka: Silver, Splatty, Shinning, SSS, Smeargle, Syd, Sydii

Co-Owners
Royal Genesis
aka: Cedric, Joe, Genesis, Joey
sirboulevard
aka: Boulevard, SB
ValentineUmbreon
aka: Val
Chamo-chan
aka: Chamo

Co-Owner Request Line Is: CLOSED
Will reopen at any given time.

Members
*SilverSmeargleSplatter
*Royal Genesis
*sirboulevard
*ValentineUmbreon
Lash
Rafeugo
lalalagirl
Spirallin
Azzie
°Wizard-Wings°
seraphinw1
WaveGuideBuizel
Falling Star
angeliipika
BigfootTheUnbeatable
red king
LOYALemerald
Brock_Lee
Yeo101
mountainred
midnighteon
Fabian the Fastman
The Fable
Masakanotoki
Graconos
Loveon
nova2345
TurtleKing
Eagledawn
Ruby-chan
vtommy1
Soluna
stephen_swann_123
Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
chamo-chan
silverdragonlaura
I am not updating past this point because there's too many of you. xD

*= Club Staff

Banners
None yet.

Fan Fiction
Just A Brother (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=129947)- Silver
Fast Times at Samuel Oak High (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136975)- Royal Genesis
The Heart Break Lake (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=136780)- °Wizard-Wings°
Laiceps Nomekop (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=141933)- Yeo101, Seraphw1, BigfootTheUnbeatable, & ValentineUmbreon.

OneShots
Face Down (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=3639697#post3639697)- Silver

With all that, we start.

Who's your favorite PokeSpecial character?

It's obvious for me, but I'll wait til we have members before I answer.

Lash
April 21st, 2008, 01:07 PM
Obviously I am joining, what kind of Manga (mainly Red lolo) fan would I be if I didn't join?

Dixie Kong
April 21st, 2008, 01:14 PM
^ A bad one at that, brother. -lawl-

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 01:24 PM
*Sits down and twiddles thumbs*
So...Do we wait for more members until we talk about stuff?

Dixie Kong
April 21st, 2008, 01:28 PM
No, Royal. You can go ahead and reply to the topic. I don't think the other people that will join are on right now.

With the topic, it's obvious that Silver's my favorite.

And I could rant on why he is...but you don't want to hear that. O_O

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 01:35 PM
Mm, My favorite, if you didn't already know, is Yellow.
Why? Because she's awesome ;D
She needs to ditch the straw hat soon, though. it's cuteness has reduced significantly ><

And a bajillion other characters are tied for second, Green, Lance, Wally, Blue, Silver etc.

Dixie Kong
April 21st, 2008, 01:45 PM
Oh my gosh.

I'm like...the biggest idiot on Serebii.

I had three infractions the first day I was there, I spammed like crazy the other freakin' day on two threads with the same person(and I think I got one of the threads closed), got one strike for my signature, got banned from the couple claiming thread...I'm just a big idiot, basically. xD

Back on subject, Yellow does need to ditch the hat. We already know she's a girl, so she no longer needs the hat. Uweeheehee.

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 01:54 PM
Oh my gosh.

I'm like...the biggest idiot on Serebii.

I had three infractions the first day I was there, I spammed like crazy the other freakin' day on two threads with the same person(and I think I got one of the threads closed), got one strike for my signature, got banned from the couple claiming thread...I'm just a big idiot, basically. xD

Back on subject, Yellow does need to ditch the hat. We already know she's a girl, so she no longer needs the hat. Uweeheehee.

>< That sucks.
Unless I'm supposed to be laughing. In which case, Haaa.

Why does she even still wear it? It doesn't have the feathers anymore, EVERYONE
EVERY-FREAKING-ONE knows shes a girl...Yet she still wears it...
Why? *Tilts head*
I demand the answer! Yellow's gorgeous ponytail shouldn't have to be hidden all the time...

Dixie Kong
April 21st, 2008, 01:55 PM
Why does she even still wear it? It doesn't have the feathers anymore, EVERYONE
EVERY-FREAKING-ONE knows shes a girl...Yet she still wears it...
Why? *Tilts head*
I demand the answer! Yellow's gorgeous ponytail shouldn't have to be hidden all the time...

She's not sure she's a girl.

Maybe she likes it...a lot.

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 02:01 PM
^ *Facepalm*
Blech, I hope she quits wearing it when she comes back to life. I think it might've been lost in the black hole...
Hehehe...

Rafuego
April 21st, 2008, 02:57 PM
Oh, can I be a member in this? The whole reason I joined the pokemon community was for the manga. And I agree with royal genesis, Yellow is waaay cute without the hat. Also I sneeked a quick peek at the G/S/C scans before I finished the yellow arc. I read the one with Gold catching the murkrow. I like gold's personality a lot, he's a goof but in an awesome kind of way. He's my fave char at the moment.

lalalagirl
April 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM
Mind if i join?

ANDDDD. My all time favorite character is Blue-chan <3

Spirallin
April 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
I live for PokeSupe. [/cringes] Count me innn.

My fav's Ruby, with Gold as a close runner up. xD Ruby's so abrasive, yet lovingly shallow, floofy, and downright kick ass on the inside. :3~ I haven't gotten to read vol 19 (and am still on a desperate search for it...), but Ruby is the main reason why I like S/R/E arc so much. Loved his costume change. Loved his reaction to Mimi's return and the speech. Loved his ultradramatic confession. Ruby is my superstar. <3

(Which is funny, because at first I thought his hat was his hair, and I was all like. Dayuuuum, boy, for someone obsessed with style your hair sucks..)

Star★Seeker
April 21st, 2008, 04:23 PM
I'll join!I like the manga, but it's too bad I don't have an actual Volume, so I read at Serebii or here.And on the fave character note, guess who!;)

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 04:28 PM
I live for PokeSupe. [/cringes] Count me innn.

My fav's Ruby, with Gold as a close runner up. xD Ruby's so abrasive, yet lovingly shallow, floofy, and downright kick ass on the inside. :3~ I haven't gotten to read vol 19 (and am still on a desperate search for it...), but Ruby is the main reason why I like S/R/E arc so much. Loved his costume change. Loved his reaction to Mimi's return and the speech. Loved his ultradramatic confession. Ruby is my superstar. <3
I'm starting to like Ruby too, I really did like him at first, but now I've really warmed up to him though...(His interactions with Wally made me happy ^^)
Sapphire still needs to get on my good side though >>
And yeah, Volume 19 is hard to find ><
The beginning of 20 is great, as well as just about all of 21

(Which is funny, because at first I thought his hat was his hair, and I was all like. Dayuuuum, boy, for someone obsessed with style your hair sucks..)
EXACT. SAME. THING. I WAS THINKING.

Azzie
April 21st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Can I join?? =DD

& actually
I would like to hear your rant about why Silver is awesome. xD
Coz he is.

I've only read up to volume 11,
So my favorite character is...
Is...
IS...
I can't pick. xP
All the main characters.
Excepts Chris.
I don't really like her.

Spirallin
April 21st, 2008, 05:49 PM
I'm starting to like Ruby too, I really did like him at first, but now I've really warmed up to him though...(His interactions with Wally made me happy ^^)
Sapphire still needs to get on my good side though >>
And yeah, Volume 19 is hard to find ><
The beginning of 20 is great, as well as just about all of 21

Ruby scored major brownie points for being kind to Wally. :D The part where Wally realizes Norman was training Ruby to help find Rayquaza (sp?) made my heart hurt, though. :[

Excepts Chris.
I don't really like her.

I think Chris/Sapphs are less likeable just 'coz the dudes of the series overshadow them. With Gold and Ruby in their respective arcs, and them being so vibrant and rash, they fall a little flat on the personality scale. xD;;

And Chris totally god-modes capturing. ALLTHETIME.

Personally, I don't really like Blue for the same reason. D: just because I've read too much shounen manga were it's all like "I've got this trick hidden up my sleeve that you didn't know about," and then "BUT, I have THIS trick to counteract YOUR trick," and so on... and Blue's brain-fskery reminded me too much of it. :/

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 05:55 PM
Ruby scored major brownie points for being kind to Wally. :D The part where Wally realizes Norman was training Ruby to help find Rayquaza (sp?) made my heart hurt, though. :[
Oh man! That part was sad. Finding out he was a replacment...And that's the only reason norman was training him...:'(
I hope Wally comes back in the Emerald Saga...Didn't Norman plan to tell Scott about Wally?
And yes. It's those brownie points that got him in with me >>
...Did Sapphire ever even meet Wally? O.o
I don't remember.

GunSaberSeraph
April 21st, 2008, 06:15 PM
Maybe Yellow hasn't taken off that hat because she doesn't know how to use "the fact that she's a woman as a weapon" yet. :) god, i love that line.

oh, and hi splatty<3

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 06:18 PM
Maybe Yellow hasn't taken off that hat because she doesn't know how to use "the fact that she's a woman as a weapon" yet. :) god, i love that line.

oh, and hi splatty<3

No one puts hearts me my name ¬¬
Just kidding ^_^

Even so, if she can't use her gender as a weapon. She doesn't need to really hide the fact that she's a girl...Take off the hat Yellow! Pleeeeease ;_;
Then Lance will love you ;D

GunSaberSeraph
April 21st, 2008, 06:24 PM
Take off the hat Yellow! Pleeeeease ;_;
Then Lance will love you ;D

just after you said that, she probably burned that stupid hat

Rafuego
April 21st, 2008, 06:25 PM
I love Crystal, mostly because Gold and her are the most likely couple in the manga...

Spirallin
April 21st, 2008, 06:26 PM
I hope Wally comes back in the Emerald Saga...Didn't Norman plan to tell Scott about Wally?
And yes. It's those brownie points that got him in with me >>
...Did Sapphire ever even meet Wally? O.o
I don't remember.

I dunno, but Wally sends the letter to Scott with Treecko/Pokédex, right? D: Wally was sweet, I hope he makes a reappearance too. And nah, Sapphs never met him.

Yellow looks even younger then everybody thinks she is. xD;; (I think of her as, like, 8 years old.) So the idea of a prepubescent girl using her feminine-ly wiles is...only sort of freaky. D:
Now, Blue and her pokéboobs are a whole other story.

<3 Lance+Yellow. Viridian kids fo sho, anyhow.

Rafuego
April 21st, 2008, 06:30 PM
Miltanks should've been in those pokeballs. lol, sorry for the bad joke, if you can even call it that. >_>

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 06:37 PM
Blech. When is Silver getting back?
We need her to add ya'll to the member list ><

@Seraph: xDDDDDDDDDDDD
Oh gawd I hope so.

@Spiral: Blue was like...11 and she had the figure of a 19 year old...And Yellow is 14 with the figure of a 9 year old :/
She's so cute darnit!

Crystal: 12 YEARS OLD!? :O

Yellow: ...What is it? *See my Avatar*

Rafuego
April 21st, 2008, 06:55 PM
Yellow looks reeeeally cute on the banner for this site. But when she wears the hat, it brings me back to the times I used to think "she" was a "he" (those times were just yesterday XD).

Spirallin
April 21st, 2008, 07:19 PM
I think Yellow's cute w/ or w/out hat. Oh! And when she first met Red, I think she was wearing a jumper/dress? Aasdkjal;sdkjal;ksdcute.

I also thought it was cute how she didn't let her pokes evolve until she lost Red's pokedex. ;_; That last page when Pika reunites with Red broke my heart.

New Age Retro Hippie
April 21st, 2008, 07:35 PM
JOINING! (Hopefully)

Kyep, PokeSpe. So much better than the anime, yet I did not know about it until like, February. Gahh, the anime is way to repetative. PokeSpe's the way to go!

My favourite? Well, Yellow and Ruby. Yellow was initially my uber-favourite mostly because she was new and she hadn't existed before the manga. She's also so cute <3 The powers were nicely balanced with her lack-of-battling ability. Now, with Ruby, I mostly like him because he's so not what you'd expect from the manga-carnation of Brendan. The "LET'S BE FRIENDS!" made me laugh so hard. Metrosexuals are awesome~!

And, I have my own topic idea: What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 07:48 PM
And, I have my own topic idea: What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)
---
Red(Game): ...*Waves*
Red(Manga): Hey There!
Ash: HEY GUYS!!!
Red(Manga): ...Uh...That's...That's some voice you've got ^^;
Red(Game): ...
---
Ruby: Aww...You're looking so cute today my little Pokemon! ^^
Brendan: OHGAWD! MY CLONE IS GAY! ;_;
Ruby: ...You gotta be kidding me...
---
Green(Manga): ...
Green(Game): ...
Gary: Hey there punks! What're YOU doing here?
Green(Game) Hey, Freak. I'm outta here. Smell ya later! *Leaves*
Gary: You come back here ya little punk! I'll teach you a lesson!*Gives chase*
Green(Manga): ... ... ... ... Obnoxious ... ...

GunSaberSeraph
April 21st, 2008, 07:49 PM
i saw this one fanart of yellow in a blue jacket on youtube that makes her look absolutely..... how do i say this, HAWT!!

Genesis is familiar with it because i showed him the mmv.

Yellow loves Pokemon so much that she hates it when even her opponents pokemon are hurt... come to think of it, she'd make a perfect Pokemon Ranger... (she can read their minds and heal them so it would seem like Solanna would have a very tough rival)

Spirallin
April 21st, 2008, 07:50 PM

PokeSupe!Mewtwo would meet Movie!Mewtwo. Movie!Mewtwo's carefully genetically-engineered brain paradigms would shift two clutches and collapse, because he'd think that his previous evil cloning scheme had somehow been reversed and turn on him. Then all his synapses would explode and through intuitive telepathic communication both Mewtwos would have minor epileptic seizures and commence total destruction of everything.

Also, Sapphire would beat on May for being such a girly materialistic tard when she first set out on her poke-journey.

Also x2: Both Reds + Ash + their combined Pikachus would generate enough electricity to send Team Rocket into deep space. :[

Ageless Irony
April 21st, 2008, 07:51 PM
i saw this one fanart of yellow in a blue jacket on youtube that makes her look absolutely..... how do i say this, HAWT!!

Genesis is familiar with it because i showed him the mmv.

Yellow loves Pokemon so much that she hates it when even her opponents pokemon are hurt... come to think of it, she'd make a perfect Pokemon Ranger... (she can read their minds and heal them so it would seem like Solanna would have a very tough rival)

Actually I saw that picture a while ago...Freaking hawt...
SEE WHY YOU SHOULD DITCH THE HAT, YELLOW?

Yes! She would make an excellent Ranger! ...Seriously.

GunSaberSeraph
April 21st, 2008, 08:14 PM
What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)

Berlitz: who are you? do you know where by bodyguards are?
Dawn:OMG you're pokemon are so gorgeous! how many ribbons do you have?
Berlitz: None, i battle gyms...
Dawn: Gyms?! but you're a girl right?
Berlitz: Uh, yeah, but fighting gym battles is really uplifting and-
Dawn BUT YOU'RE A GIRL!!!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED BE ALL WOMANLY LIKE AND GET A HUSBAND A STAY AT HOME TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS AND COOK...BLAHBLAHBLAH...
Berlitz:what does parading my pokemon seflishly around in some crazy pagent have to do with being a girl?! What do you know about being a woman?!
Dawn: well for one thing i know that there's only one "woman" here and it isn't you...
Berlitz: You wanna say that again?! *Smacks her*

waveguidebuizel
April 22nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
Yay! A PokeSpe fanclub! I love the manga series so much! ^-^ Can I join, please?

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 04:04 PM
I approve of you guys, but Silver needs to get on to add ya'll to the list
Anyways.

I have a new topic! What do you think the Manga characters would sound like if it were made into an Anime?

I.E: Green would have a deep, yet mellow tone of voice. Would sound like [Insert name here from wherever]

Star★Seeker
April 22nd, 2008, 04:25 PM
I approve of you guys, but Silver needs to get on to add ya'll to the list
Anyways.

I have a new topic! What do you think the Manga characters would sound like if it were made into an Anime?

I.E: Green would have a deep, yet mellow tone of voice. Would sound like [Insert name here from wherever]NO,no,no, that would be their seiyuu's, but dub, well...let's just say your ears won't like it.I hope Silver won't get an "I'm an EMO, let's go hear deppresive music and cut our selfs!", Dante Basco(Zuko from Avatar) would be good for him, just toned down, and Yellow should get Tara Strong, since she loves playing male characters she might as well play a transexual character ;) :laugh:

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
i always wanted Crystal to have the same Voice actor as the woman who did Olette from Kingdom Hearts 2. at a deeper pitch would be nice. but then again, since she's so obsessed with being polite, PUSA will probably go through the route of "ONLY BRITISH PEOPLEZ ARE POLITEZ LET'S MAKE HER ALL BRITSH-Y !!!!" i'm having a nightmare of Rosalie from Tactics....

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 04:56 PM
.I hope Silver won't get an "I'm an EMO, let's go hear deppresive music and cut our selfs!", Dante Basco(Zuko from Avatar) would be good for him, just toned down, and Yellow should get Tara Strong, since she loves playing male characters she might as well play a transexual character ;) :laugh:

That WOULD be pretty good for Silver...I tihnk...*Shrugs*

Oh man. I just imagined bubbles voice on Yellow...I...I don't know ;_;
Super adorable, yet...Odd.
Very, very odd.

@Serpah: Hey there GrantedShipper *hugs*
Crystal is like, frekaing BEGGING for a British voice actor xD
Olette's voice would be good, but it would need to be a little bit deeper...
Can't sound too bubbly. She IS "Super Serious Gal"

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 05:19 PM
As for Sapphire, whenever i read the R/S arc i imagine May's original voice with a light southern accent....(it sounds really nice after a while)

But Ruby.... it well known that he's a blantant Metrosexual, so, i'm truly afraid that he would sound like Conroy from the Hearthome Arc(in which case i'd have to kill PUSA)

Weirdly enough sometimes i belive he should sound like a variation of Demyx(Another KH character, know) or Jimmy from legend of thunder.... not bad i guess

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Anything voice actor is good, as long as they aren't the current set dubbing for the D/P anime. [/cringe]

(Seriously, though. Ash's voice now? OH MY GOD.)

I picture Gold to have a voice like Ash's original dub-VA, since they have somewhat similar personalities (Gold being much more rash, though.)
And yeah, poor Kris would be pretty much stomped with a brit accent. xD;

For some reason, I think of Red's voice kinda like older Simba in The Lion King. oO;
It spawns such a weird, weird mental image.

@Seraph: lol, Ruby and Dem are totally mets together. With the hair. xD;; They kinda act like each other too, now that I think about it. All "lalala I have nothing to do with battling/Orgy13," and then they're all badass later.

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
For some reason, I think of Red's voice kinda like older Simba in The Lion King. oO;
It spawns such a weird, weird mental image.

Bahaha!
I loved Lion King as a kid xD. Simba's voice is good. I dunno if it fits Red though...It's a little...on the relaxed side, ya know?

I imagine Wally's voice so much like Quatre From Gundam Wing (Look it up cause I doubt many of you have seen that)
Relaly fits IMO

Rafuego
April 22nd, 2008, 06:00 PM
I imagine gold having Richard Cox's voice. (you know, the guy that voices inuyasha.) I think it'd be a good match. And red should have Mr. T's voice. "Pika!! Use thundershock, fool!!!"

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 06:26 PM
Bahaha!
I loved Lion King as a kid xD. Simba's voice is good. I dunno if it fits Red though...It's a little...on the relaxed side, ya know?

I imagine Wally's voice so much like Quatre From Gundam Wing (Look it up cause I doubt many of you have seen that)
Relaly fits IMO

Yeah, a little bit. xD Red seems like the laid-back kind of dude, except when he's battling. And Simba can be all growly 'n stuff, too. :p

THE PARALLELS ARE AMAZING. Quatre's such a sweetheart, even if he blows stuff up all the time. He'd totally be a supportive bosom buddy to Wally. And cheer him up/encourage him when he feels lousy about being relatively frail and sick-ish.

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 06:36 PM
THE PARALLELS ARE AMAZING. Quatre's such a sweetheart, even if he blows stuff up all the time. :D He'd totally be a supportive bosom buddy to Wally. And cheer him up/encourage him when he feels lousy about being relatively frail and sick-ish.

You...kn-know...who...he...is...
I'm in love with you.
MOVING ON.

I totally agree, that would be a dang awesome couple. Err...What's the word for two people together but not romantically?
lol...
Pairing? I dunno. But thosewofits so well, especially the voice. Spot on.

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 06:44 PM
@Seraph: lol, Ruby and Dem are totally mets together. With the hair. xD;; They kinda act like each other too, now that I think about it. All "lalala I have nothing to do with battling/Orgy13," and then they're all badass later.

Ruby: Milotic, use Hydro Pump! DANCE, WATER, DANCE!!!!! lol

omg. Richard Cox for gold would be perfect! As for Blue's voice... i can't think of anything....
EDIT: Sango Voice for Blue.

Whose the guy who voiced L in Death Note? if he could make himself sound 13, He'd be the best voice for Dia.... and Pearl... what's the name of the guy in Inuyasha with the halberd?

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 06:51 PM
Whose the guy who voiced L in Death Note? if he could make himself sound 13, He'd be the best voice for Dia.... and Pearl...

Alessandro Juliani voices L
I made my friend tell me so I could tlel you XP

Dude, I still have that song from that grantedshipping video you posted stuck in my head.
"Oh my love! I know you are my Candyman!
And oh my love! your wish is my command!"

Lance is Yellow's Candyman ;D

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 06:56 PM
Dude, I still have that song from that grantedshipping video you posted stuck in my head.
"Oh my love! I know you are my Candyman!
And oh my love! your wish is my command!"

I LOVE THAT BAND. O___o i watched their music video of Candyman like four times. It's so freaking trippy. xD;

Quatre/Wally = ultimate crack!pairing.

@Seraph: If Ruby ever met Dem he'd mock him ceaselessly for his bad fashion taste. Black leather trench coats were so ten minutes ago.

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 07:01 PM

so true:D

PUSA would give Berlitz a Brit voice too, if not Dawn's(stupid)

i really hope they don't give Green some dumb Sasuke sounding voice. i've had enough of sasuke.....

Cynthia's PUSA voice fits her well though. one of the few i like.

Rafuego
April 22nd, 2008, 07:08 PM
Isn't that band called Aqua or something? I think my mom listens to them T_T I like that Dr. Jones song from them. Dun judge me plz. lol

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 07:16 PM
Quatre/Wally = ultimate crack!pairing..
I'm still completley in awe that you know Gundam Wing.
Like, seriously.
...That makes me wanna write a crossover fanfic about them xD
Hmm...Lance's voice would be good as uhh...
Heero, Trowa, and maybe Zechs or Trieze. Dunno why I imagine him having a GW characters voice.

@Seraph: If Ruby ever met Dem he'd mock him ceaselessly for his bad fashion taste. Black leather trench coats were so ten minutes ago.
xDDDD

@ Seraph: not quite sure who he is, but sam riege would apparently make a good voice for Green says my firend. (Is he Kakashi from Naruto? I have no idea ^^)

Edit: Okay, Apparently he's some guy named Zaku Abami.
...Yeah, I dunno.

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 07:27 PM
New Topic: What would the Pokespe Charcters Be like in High School?

in my opinion Berlitz and Blue would be the gossipers:

Berlitz: OMG, Blue, last night i saw "Prom Night" at the Cineplex, and and i could've sworn Ruby was there making out with Sapphire! can you believe it?!
Blue: I know right! I thought Ruby was going out with... um.. you know that Wally guy from Phyics? i'm not saying anything about Ruby, but you can't help but to be suspicious...
Berlitz: no, maylene told me that Wally was with that exchange student, Quatre?
Blue: oh, yeah... But wait, did you hear that Red asked Yellow out to the dance?
Berlitz: But Lance asked her first!
Blue: Drama....

New Age Retro Hippie
April 22nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Voice actors? Yay, favourite subject~

I personally agree with the Yellow/Tara Strong idea. Emerald should be voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz, albeit more seriously to his usual voices (he does Billy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Invader Zim). But do you know what? I prefer Dante Basco for Gold and not Silver. Dante Basco did Jake Long, and with a slightly different spin on that voice I reckon it would suit Gold fine. Blue (girl) should be voiced by Jodi Benson (she did Ariel in The Little Mermaid, but she also did Patsy from Camp Lazlo and aim for that voice).

Most of the boys give me headaches. MUST... FIND... PROPER... VOICE... ACTORS... WIKIPEDIA!!

For the High School thing? No idea ._. But Ruby would be mercilessly bullied, for most high school jerks are semi-homophobic (and they don't really understand metrosexuality).

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
New Topic: What would the Pokespe Charcters Be like in High School?

in my opinion Berlitz and Blue would be the gossipers:

Berlitz: OMG, Blue, last night i saw "Prom Night" at the Cineplex, and and i could've sworn Ruby was there making out with Sapphire! can you believe it?!
Blue: I know right! I thought Ruby was going out with... um.. you know that Wally guy from Phyics? i'm not saying anything about Ruby, but you can't help but to be suspicious...
Berlitz: no, maylene told me that Wally was with that exchange student, Quatre?
Blue: oh, yeah... But wait, did you hear that Red asked Yellow out to the dance?
Berlitz: But Lance asked her first!
Blue: Drama....

Ahahaha!
Green would be the loner guy that all the girls have a thing for...Gold would be hitting on on the women...
And Lance would be the college guy that comes and dates the young little higschool girl xDDD
Sapphire would be the girl that's on all the sports team that none of the guys ask out because she's too intimidating xD

New Age Retro Hippie
April 22nd, 2008, 07:49 PM
Oh, Pearl would be the class clown egged on by Dia, for sure... Berlitz would be Ms. Popular for no good reason other than her money... I can see Crys as the studious girl, but nowhere near a nerd... Emerald would also be mercilessly bullied, but in a different way to Ruby... And so on.

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 08:11 PM
I'm still completley in awe that you know Gundam Wing.
Like, seriously.
...That makes me wanna write a crossover fanfic about them xD
Hmm...Lance's voice would be good as uhh...
Heero, Trowa, and maybe Zechs or Trieze. Dunno why I imagine him having a GW characters voice.

Seriously? GW had one of the hugest fan followings ever. Probably because of all the boys and all the fannon. xD
I am totally for crossover fic. D:
Lance would definitely have Trieze's VA. They're both imperious, commanding, and have a strange thing for wearing capes. >.>

Red would be the unassuming, innocent-looking junior that EVERYBODY HITS ON. Because, you know, he's like the accidental-manwhore of the manga--you could pair him with anybody and it still makes confused, awkward sense. xD
Green is the guy with the daily speech quota that the chicks all crush on and the guys all hate, because he beats everybody at everything. Except for Red, maybe.
Diamond/Pearl would be the class clowns, and they'd probably set Ruby's hat on fire or something. And then Sapphs would be all: "D:<RAAJSDHAKJSDL" and kick the shizzles out of them in retaliation.

And Lance would be the pedophile he really is. Oh, Yellow.<3

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 08:26 PM
Crys would probably be the leader of school's diciplinary commitee...
Yellow could be the attractive, yet shy girl whose just trying to get Red to notice her. (she'd probably have a fling with Gold, just because he reminds her of Red so much)

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Crys would probably be the leader of school's diciplinary commitee...
Yellow could be the attractive, yet shy girl whose just trying to get Red to notice her. (she'd probably have a fling with Gold, just because he reminds her of Red so much)

I could see Crys filling that role in pretty well, actually. xD; Or something official-like, like student body prez.

OAK FOR PRINCIPAL.

Poor Yellow--she reminds me of Naminé a lot, actually. D: Red would be too air-headed to notice her attempts to get his attention... and shortly after she tries dating Gold, they both figure out he's gay for Silver. Red/Green enter the usual intense rivalry and Green hogs all Red's attention.

Alternatively: Lance would be the professor a disillusioned Yellow befriends. Eeeeee

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 08:48 PM
@ Seraph: Untill she's taken advantage of by Lance ;D
That's probably what would happen
she would get so hurt by Red not noticing her and Gold leaving her that she would just break down and go to him in tears.
And then the healing would start ;D

Seriously? GW had one of the hugest fan followings ever. Probably because of all the boys and all the fannon. xD
I am totally for crossover fic. D:
Lance would definitely have Trieze's VA. They're both imperious, commanding, and have a strange thing for wearing capes. >.>
Just what I was thinking.
You get serious points with my for being a GW fan. *Puts a "RG's Friend" sticker on your forehead*
Lance and Treize do seem a lot alike
Only Lance doesn't get himself killed :/
Or have a daughter ent on world destruction (I just watched Endless Waltz last weekend :D)
Wait. This is a Pokemon club xD
But I'm talking about Lance...Soo...

would be the unassuming, innocent-looking junior that EVERYBODY HITS ON. Because, you know, he's like the accidental-manwhore of the manga--you could pair him with anybody and it still makes confused, awkward sense. xD
Green is the guy with the daily speech quota that the chicks all crush on and the guys all hate, because he beats everybody at everything. Except for Red, maybe.
Diamond/Pearl would be the class clowns, and they'd probably set Ruby's hat on fire or something. And then Sapphs would be all: "D:<RAAJSDHAKJSDL" and kick the shizzles out of them in retaliation.

And Lance would be the pedophile he really is. Oh, Yellow.<3
Spot on my friend, Spot on. *Sips coffee to be non-chalant
whatever that means xD*

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 09:29 PM
this high school plot reminds me of this book, "Darkness Before Dawn" but the girl in that story was in a mess because her boyfriend died....

YellowxGold was doomed from the start. i mean, she has to compete with Silver.

Knowing Blue, if she found out that Yellow was with Lance, then she'd go all "worried big sister" and start smacking Yellow into leaving him.

As for Ruby, he'd get with Sapphire after forcing her to play a charater in the School's drama production. because she's "Just right for the role" she gets pissed, he begs her to do it, she submits, and theyboth end up having good time together.

Pearl tries to join the comedy club, but he fails at the auditions. but don't worry, Dia thinks you're funny. *hint hint*

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
Green would probably stay alone, because all girl's do is get in the way from his point of view.
Emerald would get countless beatings until he became suicidal (Which he would be talked out of by Wally)
Crystal would probably be little miss proud class president, wearing her virginity like a badge.
And Bill would be the lovable hic of a computer teacher xD

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
All the speculation makes me want to write a highschool-AU!fic. xD And that's never a good thing. Haha.

t
Knowing Blue, if she found out that Yellow was with Lance, then she'd go all "worried big sister" and start smacking Yellow into leaving him.

As for Ruby, he'd get with Sapphire after forcing her to play a charater in the School's drama production. because she's "Just right for the role" she gets pissed, he begs her to do it, she submits, and theyboth end up having good time together.

Pearl tries to join the comedy club, but he fails at the auditions. but don't worry, Dia thinks you're funny. *hint hint*

I picture Blue to egg Yellow on, actually. xD She'd be the kind of big sister that goes sparkly-eyed when she uncovers Yellow's first crush or something and enthusiastically try to educate the girl in womanly ways. It'd be like:

[Blue sidles up to Yellow in the hallway.]
B: Sooooo, Yellow babe, are the rumors I hear about you and Prof. Lancey true~?
Y: [turns bright red] Wh...What? Rumors?!
B: [nods knowingly] It's okay, dear, I understand. Really.
Y: No! Wait, you've got it all--
B: Look, here's what you do--I know his free period is your gym period, so you just fake sick and then , all of sudden, you feel faint outside his door, and according to his teacherly duties, he has to take care of you. [clasps hands] All aloneeeeee--
Y: [moans despondently, buries face in hands, blushing madly]
B: MY BABY GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP.

Ruby/Sapph would be the typical "on again, off again" boyfriend/girlfriend. xD Their arguments are adorable.

PearlDia FTW

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 09:42 PM
All the speculation makes me want to write a highschool-AU!fic. xD And that's never a good thing. Haha.

I picture Blue to egg Yellow on, actually. xD She'd be the kind of big sister that goes sparkly-eyed when she uncovers Yellow's first crush or something and enthusiastically try to educate the girl in womanly ways. It'd be like:

[Blue sidles up to Yellow in the hallway.]
B: Sooooo, Yellow babe, are the rumors I hear about you and Prof. Lancey true~?
Y: [turns bright red] Wh...What? Rumors?!
B: [nods knowingly] It's okay, dear, I understand. Really.
Y: No! Wait, you've got it all--
B: Look, here's what you do--I know his free period is your gym period, so you just fake sick and then , all of sudden, you feel faint outside his door, and according to his teacherly duties, he has to take care of you. [clasps hands] All aloneeeeee--
Y: [moans despondently, buries face in hands, blushing madly]
B: MY BABY GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP.
*rotfl*
Oh man, I SO want to write that now!
xD
You my friend, are made of win. Hot Student Teacher GrantedShipping for the win!

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
yeah, you're right about Blue, i must be confusing her with someone who isn't completly devious;)
Crys would try and get in Yellow's way because of the rules, but then give up when she sees how much Lance cares about her

Gold would be a little pissed, even if he did leave her for Silver, he would still care about her enough to nit want to see her danger... right?

New Age Retro Hippie
April 22nd, 2008, 09:49 PM
Gahaha, this thread makes me laugh. Even if I'm not a GrantedShipper like most of you, the scenarios are pure awesome. And: New topic!

What Pokémon are the equivalent of the PokéSpe characters?

Do NOT give obvious/silly answers; eg: Red would be Venusaur COZ HE'S GOT ONE!

GunSaberSeraph
April 22nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
Red is a Slaking, lazy, laidback, but powerful when willing to hit.

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 09:53 PM
yeah, you're right about Blue, i must be confusing her with someone who isn't completly devious;)
Crys would try and get in Yellow's way because of the rules, but then give up when she sees how much Lance cares about her

Gold would be a little pissed, even if he did leave her for Silver, he would still care about her enough to nit want to see her danger... right?

Yeah, Gold would always be suspecting Lance of trying to hurt Yellow, and Crys would be all "OMFG THEY WERE KISSING! IM SO TELLING" but then she realizes it isn't the right thing to do...
Oh man, this is awesome xD
I've been cracking up this entire convorsation.
This needs to be a teen drama xD

I dunno if we should start a new topic if we're still all kinda on one
*Shrugs*

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 09:57 PM
No reason we can't juggle topics. : D Yay for quotes.

Gold has a big ol' heart, of course he wouldn't.
But Silver would smack him and tell him to stop being silly and leave them to their own devices. >.>

Poor Crys. Nobody really loves her. xD;;

Green would be a Sandslash. They don't really talk, and they stay relatively underground/hidden/out of touch, but they're vicious fighters at heart.

Ruby would be Moltres, 'cause he's hawwwwt. [shot]
I dunno, Ruby/Sapphs would be like the Plusle/Minun team--they just complement each other perfectly.

Ageless Irony
April 22nd, 2008, 10:05 PM
Good point.

I'd say Lance is...A Dragonite! (Just kidding)
Blue is a Gardevoir i'd say. Pretty, clever, smart, etc.

Nobody wants to love Crystal. She's too much of a "Super Serious Gal" so she gets to stay as the antagonist to most of the students.

Edit: Tired...Going to bed. Talk to yall tomorrow.

Spirallin
April 22nd, 2008, 10:42 PM
Aww, I like Crys. :[ I thought the pokeball-kicking thing was cool. And they way her mom was like "D:< PLEASE." when she got all emo. Yeeeeah-yuh, Crys' mom.

I think Crys would be odd friends with Gold/Silver. Everybody else would be like whatthehell, but yeah.

G'nighty Royal!

Rizapop
April 23rd, 2008, 03:43 AM
Hi there, can I join the club? >D

and since I'm new to the club..
Who's your favorite PokeSpecial character?
Blue. She's just so ... like me? I really like her personality. >3 And second to her is ... Berlitz <3

Rafuego
April 23rd, 2008, 07:31 AM

Gold would totally love her!!! mangaquest shipping!!!

He would be like the bad boy that tries to get crystal to break some rules. <3

Gold- Comon Crys, lets skip class to go to the library.

Crystal- Don't be stupid gold, you know I can't do that.

Gold- Aw, stop being so boring. Why do always have to follow rules?

Crsytal- That's what rules are for idiot. Besides what would we do at the library?

Gold- I dunno we could... *starts to blush* ...get to know each other better...

Crystal- *blushes with him* o...ok..

ValentineUmbreon
April 23rd, 2008, 11:04 AM
He would be like the bad boy that tries to get crystal to break some rules. <3

Gold- Comon Crys, lets skip class to go to the library.

Crystal- Don't be stupid gold, you know I can't do that.

Gold- Aw, stop being so boring. Why do always have to follow rules?

Crsytal- That's what rules are for idiot. Besides what would we do at the library?

Gold- I dunno we could... *starts to blush* ...get to know each other better...

Crystal- *blushes with him* o...ok..

XDDDD KAWAIIIII

This thread is so funny! I want to join. Were is the owner? *looks around*

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
XDDDD KAWAIIIII

How could you not love this thread? We have so many great people :D
Silver is the owner, but he hasn't been here for a while..soo...
I'm co owner so I approve of you all as of now :D

Back on the highschool topic, Gold would break up with Yellow for Silver, then she'd be depressedand her grades would slip. Then she'd be asked to stay after school by Prof. Lance and they'd talk about stuff...
And then the rumor would spread X3

Also, Pearl and Dia would be trying to impress Berlitz the whole time and fail horribly xD

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 03:20 PM
i can't wait until Siler comes back, i'd love to see her reactions to all the topics....

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 03:23 PM
i can't wait until Siler comes back, i'd love to see her reactions to all the topics....

Hehe yeah.
I'm STILL laughing my head off from last night xDD
The Candyman song is still stuck in my head too X.x

Uhh...New topic...Um...*Trys to think*

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 03:33 PM
Which PokSpe character has the best party?(for battle)

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 03:36 PM

Mmm...EIther Red or Blue...
I'd say Red. Venasaur, Espeon/Pikachu, Snorlax, Aerodactyl, Gyrados, Poliwarth.
Amazing combination.
I made that my team in FireRed. Never lost once.

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
we can continue the last topic i started, but i came up with another:

Best Gym Battle?

one of my personal faves was Sapphire vs. Roxanne

i loved watching Aron pwn Nosepass with the power of magnetics....

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 03:49 PM
we can continue the last topic i started, but i came up with another:

Best Gym Battle?

one of my personal faves was Sapphire vs. Roxanne

i loved watching Aron pwn Nosepass with the power of magnetics....

Giovanni vs Red

No doubt.
What with the cracks in the floor and the charging Pikachu in the pokeball...
I could go on and on.
And the fact that the most adorable thing on earth nursed him back to health beforehand.
Seriously, Yellow was soooo cute when she was small xD

I use that face far too much *Facepalm*

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 04:03 PM
Blue vs. Lorelai

yes, it wasn't a gym battle, but that trick Blue did with ditto and her arm.... when i first saw it, it looked like one of those And1 videos Pokemon style lol

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM
SHIRTLESSBROCKSHIRTLESSBROCKSHIRTLESSBRO--[shot]

Just kidding.
I can't really think of any off the top of my head, but I agree, Red vs. Giovanni was pretty epic.

Best team?
Red's is definitely the best for battling--his talent IS battling for a reason. :p But my other fav would have to be Yellow's. They were ALL SO CUTE. ;_; One of the last pages in Yellow's arc, when Pika reunites with Red and she's thinking "That's right... You're Red's pokémon!" and it shows her napping with her party... that pages makes me want to cry. xD;;

In terms of individual pokémon, Ruby's Mimi is ultimate win.

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 04:10 PM
...Which was was Mimi?
^^;

And yeah, that page in the Yellow arc was sad :(
"Let's just stay as we were before...Just for a little bit longer..." And they're all sleeping.
Aww...

Lawl, shirtlessbrock xD

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 04:15 PM
Mimi was the Feebas Ruby kept catching and chucking back. xD; He chased it away because it didn't win the Hyper Rank beauty contest, I think, but at the very end it came back and tried to help fight Max/Archie... ;_;
It's one of Ruby's best moments. <3 Made me love the dear boy to bits.

Oh, I like the LT Surge/Bill vs. Bruno fight a lot too. xD Coz poor Bill feels so useless all the time. And then Red is all like: ":D Hay guise" and they're all "D: WTFREEEEEED"

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
i think mimi was his milotic....

Gold's team was good. mainly because it had Mantine and Typlosion *glomps both*

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 04:19 PM
Speaking of Bill...
He says one of my favorite lines in all of PokeSpe at the end of Vol 3

"He's surrounded by fire--An' what's the consarned indjit DO!? He throws GRASS at it!!
ANd this time the dang fool did it on PURPOSE!"
Just imagining that with a thick southern accent makes it hilarious xD
Ahh, Bill is so great sometimes.

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 04:26 PM
i imagine bill with an aussie accent, still sounds funny. he looked so adorable in that Rattata form

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
@Seraph: Feebas --> Milotic, when it's beauty points are maxed. o:

Gold's hangglider Mantine + Remoraid: what the hell? Seriously, what the hell? xD;; It was cool, though. And inventive. In a weird, tripped out way.

Bill is such a hick. xD the poor guy's comic timing undermines all his cool science-y-ness. Ratatta!Bill lol... Ratabill meets Ashachu? What's with people turning into pokemon?

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 04:42 PM
1 Manatine + 25 fish = Laserbeam hanglider

...How does that work?

I love it when Bill uses slang xD
"Consarned idjit" cracks me up xD

Why do you think all of Wally's pokemon were Green?
I really don't get it...Is it just a coincidence or...

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 04:54 PM
Clearly, Mantine was the forgotten Legendary Fish. With accessories.

I think Bill has a Kansai accent in the original japanese, and Viz being Viz, they translated him into a hillbilly. xD He's such a dork!

I heard rumors that Wally was supposed to have been the hero of Emerald, since he's got green hair and green pokés (thought I've pictured him as blonde, for some reason. oO) It sucks that he didn't get his own arc--I would've loved to read it :/

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 04:58 PM
YES
WTF-MATE
xD
WALLY SHOULD'VE BEEN THE EMERALD HERO
Honestly. He was a cool interesting character who doesn't have a stupid gun that shoots soil -lawl- and has a totally awesome backstory and personality.
As well as an awesome outfit.

But noooo.
They brought in the Short-Croissant kid. ¬¬
-
Lawl, with accessories.
--
What's a Kansai accent?

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
Seriously. Damnit, Wally, you need to make more appearances. D:<

Kansai region is sort of like rural Japan, I think, so it's basically the japanese equivalent of being a country bumpkin.

BTW, I haven't gotten to read Dia/Pearl arc yet--where can I get at that?

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 05:06 PM
Seriously. Damnit, Wally, you need to make more appearances. D:<

Kansai region is sort of like rural Japan, I think, so it's basically the japanese equivalent of being a country bumpkin.

BTW, I haven't gotten to read Dia/Pearl arc yet--where can I get at that?

I'm thinking, nay, hoping, NAY, PRAYING Wally will appear in Emerald...Scott learned about Wally, right?

Ah, I see.

Oh, I just read the summaries on Serebii, I don't think they were translated into english yet.
Think, anyway.

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 05:41 PM
Wally's asthma ninja suit is so awsome... even if it is a little sad...

if it were my choice, the emerald arc, would be Brandon calling Wally a useless weakling, and then Wally beats all the other six frontier brains and ultimately owns Brandon in the final match.

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 05:48 PM
Wally's asthma ninja suit is so awsome... even if it is a little sad...

if it were my choice, the emerald arc, would be Brandon calling Wally a useless weakling, and then Wally beats all the other six frontier brains and ultimately owns Brandon in the final match.

And then Wally and would rescue Jirachi, and use it to heal the five petrified trainers, and Jirachi as an added bonus would heal Wally's sickness.
BUT HE HAS TO KEEP THE NINJA ARMOR xD
That makes him look so good...Seriously...

Sweet Sugar Candyman....

GunSaberSeraph
April 23rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
New Topic: What Pairings would you give Pokespe Characters to Characters in other fandoms?

CrysxUryu Ishida (from Bleach)
Crys and Ishida are both so serious, and tend to scold everyone who breaks the rules.

YellowxRenton(from Eureka Seven)
they're both so innocent and cute<3

BluexRiku(from Kingdom Hearts)
so. freaking. HAWT.

SilverxLight Yagami(Death Note)
AU fic maybe?

GreenxRiku
duh...

YellowxUrahara(Bleach)
Reminds me of Grantedshipping

GreenxNeku(The World Ends With You)
you probably don't know the Fandom...

what do you all think?

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 06:52 PM
New Topic: What Pairings would you give Pokespe Characters to Characters in other fandoms?
Oooh!
Umm...

YellowxIke (From Fire Emblem)
I dunno. I just imagine it as cute ><

As of last night...
WallyxQuatre (From Gundam Wing)
xDD You know why! They'd make great friends ^^...And maybe lovers >>

RedxMist(From Fire Emblem)
I'm not sure, I can just really imagine these two together.
Plus if Yellow get's with Ike, all of them will be related :D

BluexMatt...I forgot his last name...Ishida or something(From Digimon)
I don't really have a reason, it would just be cool xD

Uhh..That's all I can tihnk of right now...

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Lover's Spat Between Riku and Green:
G: ... ... ...
R: ... ... ...
G: ... ... ...
R: ... ... ...goddamnit. [crumples.]
But he'd totally get with Green just because he has spiky brown hair like a certain keyblade master, who we all know he secretly pines for.

@ Seraph: I WANT TO PLAY WORLD ENDS WITH YOU. D:< ...but first I have to buy a DS... and then the game. :/ guh.

Larxene[KH]/Blue: They'd be all "btch, please." at each other, all day long.

Wally/Quatre FTW. For obvious reasons. ;D

And while I'm on a GWing kick, Gold/Duo would be the most kickass trouble pair ever.

I have problems visualizing that many crossovers. xD I can't help but think of the majority of the poké kids as...well...kids...and therefore short...and they just don't match up (stature wise) to most teenage fandom folks :p
Like, say, Yellow/Lucas [mother3]. It'd be cute ONLY IF I COULD IMAGINE IT. Dx

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 07:37 PM
Wally/Quatre FTW. For obvious reasons. ;D

And while I'm on a GWing kick, Gold/Duo would be the most kickass trouble pair ever.
OH MAN!
I didn't even think about that...It'd be pretty dang great xD

I have problems visualizing that many crossovers. xD I can't help but think of the majority of the poké kids as...well...kids...and therefore short...and they just don't match up (stature wise) to most teenage fandom folks :p
Like, say, Yellow/Lucas [mother3]. It'd be cute ONLY IF I COULD IMAGINE IT. Dx

I don't think they're that short...Maybe Yellow and a few others would be KIND of Short. But Red and Green I imagine would be pretty tall...Isn't the height listed somewhere? *Goes to check*

Lawl..Lucas and Yellow...He would accidentally crush her with his enormous skull...

Rizapop
April 23rd, 2008, 07:38 PM
zomg, I just sleep for the night and everyone posts like crazy? xD

Green? I really like his Pokemon. x3

Best Gym Battle?
Sapphire vs. Roxanne. lulz. >D

What Pairings would you give Pokespe Characters to Characters in other fandoms?
I was never for crossover shippings but lets think about that..
I got nothin'. ^^; Sorry.

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 08:05 PM
Red and Green are...16/17ish? I think? During FR/LG arc, so yeah, they'd probably be normal sized. I think it was just Mato's art style that makes me think of everybody as a munchkin. xD I mean, even Lance looked like a kid, and he was an adult.
For that matter, even AGATHA looked relatively young. Which is sort of frightening, in itself.

xDD poor Yellow. With Red being oblivious, and Lance bent on destroying humanity, all her potential love interests are detrimental to her in some way.

Ageless Irony
April 23rd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Red and Green are...16/17ish? I think? During FR/LG arc, so yeah, they'd probably be normal sized. I think it was just Mato's art style that makes me think of everybody as a munchkin. xD I mean, even Lance looked like a kid, and he was an adult.
For that matter, even AGATHA looked relatively young. Which is sort of frightening, in itself.
Lance looked like a hawt teenager, that's what. I'd say everyone was a munchkin until FR LG, then they all looked growed up. EXCEPT FOR EMERALD
WITH HIS SOIL GUN AND WHO-HA AND WHAT-NOT
...My scorn for him is becoming unhealthy, isn't it?

xDD poor Yellow. With Red being oblivious, and Lance bent on destroying humanity, all her potential love interests are detrimental to her in some way.

She can always have me ;D
*Shrugs* Lance will eventually become Yellow's candyman xD
It's still stuck in my heeeeaaaad ;_;

Spirallin
April 23rd, 2008, 08:45 PM
Yes. Yes it is. [pats Emerald and his silly little soil gun.]

You should listen to Aqua's other songs, then. xD "Cartoon Heroes" kinda fits PokéSupe in general lol...
Hey, there's a potential topic. What song would you pick to be the image song of any PokéSupe character/pairing?

New Age Retro Hippie
April 23rd, 2008, 10:40 PM
What song would you pick to be the image song of any PokéSpe character/pairing?

Yellow x Anyone: Dragostea Din Tei (English). It's a painting love song, y'know. And since Yellow's a bit of an artist it seems to fit :D

EDIT: Just watched Cartoon Heroes. The singing voices were slightly odd, but the song is practically MADE for PokéSpe! "We are the colour symphony". Hm... Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald... O.O)

GunSaberSeraph
April 24th, 2008, 06:34 AM
What song would you pick to be the image song of any PokéSpe character/pairing?

Yellow x Anyone: Dragostea Din Tei (English). It's a painting love song, y'know. And since Yellow's a bit of an artist it seems to fit :D

EDIT: Just watched Cartoon Heroes. The singing voices were slightly odd, but the song is practically MADE for PokéSpe! "We are the colour symphony". Hm... Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald... O.O)

"Color Symphony"? maybe that's what we should start calling the Dex holders....

this would be a good theme song for the yellow arc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6tjpi7ky6c

the song is called "Why" the vid says it's by Utada Hikaru but i know that's not her.

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 06:46 AM
The color Symphony...How poetic xD

Umm...I can't tihnk of any songs ><

Except for Candyman for GrantedShipping xD
And "Keeper" by Yellowcard for FeelingShipping, cause of a video I saw...

ValentineUmbreon
April 24th, 2008, 07:28 AM

Yellow=Mew
She's just as cute as Mew. A little bit mysterious...And just everybody wants her!:)

Best Gym Battle?

Red ves. Misty
This szene is so great!
Misty: Not in a fighting mood? How wouldya feel if you knew the one who attacked you last night...was me?!
Red: No way!
Misty: Well if you sy so...
Red. You'll regret that!

XD

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 10:47 AM
XDDDD KAWAIIIII

KAWAIIIIII? I dun get it... *facepalms*

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 11:09 AM
KAWAIIIIII? I dun get it... *facepalms*

Kawaii means really cute...
Like...
"Yellow was so kawaii in that panel!"

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Oooh i get it now, thanks.

I finally finished reading the yellow arc and im at the johto series now. Does red still not know yellow's a girl?

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Oooh i get it now, thanks.

I finally finished reading the yellow arc and im at the johto series now. Does red still not know yellow's a girl?

No, he doesn't know.
And he actually doesn't find out for a quite a few more volumes.

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Aw that sucks. I wanna see his reaction. It's gonna be interesting to see if Yellow grew a little. I hope she's hot. XD

GunSaberSeraph
April 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM
i found something that woould be good for an image song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYw2xCuFZgg&feature=related

i think this would be a nice theme for Chosenshipping. It's from "The World Ends With You"

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 02:50 PM
I miss Silver :(
*Still can't get that damn Candyman song out of his head*

OH OH!
I want to see the cast of PokeSpe do the Caramelldansen dance thing!
This is what it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6GYBPNrrU&feature=related

Especially Yellow and Blue xD
...And Green and Silver X3

Spirallin
April 24th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Caramelldansen pikachu = the cutest thing in existence.

I imagine Green and Red would be the best combo to do it. xD Coz Red would be like ":D;; okay...yay?" And they'd both be doing it enthusiastically, because they always have to do everything better then each other--except Green would have a perfectly stoic face. While caramelldansen-ing.

"Renegade" by ATB = my personal image song for Ruby/Sapphs. As you can tell from my sig. >_>

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 04:56 PM
You can make ONE scene in Pokespecial of your choice happen. YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
What is it?

You guys go first, I have to think >>

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM
You can make ONE scene in Pokespecial of your choice happen. YOU CAN MAKE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
What is it?

You guys go first, I have to think >>

Gold is training his typhlosion, yellow accidently walks in front of an ember attack and her hat burns off!! (Yesss) Then gold would run over to her to see if she's ok.

Gold- OMG im so sorry. Are you hurt?

Yellow- No, I think im ok. *looks up at him and starts to blush*

Gold- *notices how cute she looks with her hat off and starts to blush too* Uh... Im glad to hear that.

Yellow- *Stays quiet and continues blushing*

Gold- *leans in for a kiss*

Then we know what happens next. Both red and lance find them kissing and they kick gold's butt for it. lol

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Gold is training his typhlosion, yellow accidently walks in front of an ember attack and her hat burns off!! (Yesss) Then gold would run over to her to see if she's ok.

Gold- OMG im so sorry. Are you hurt?

Yellow- No, I think im ok. *looks up at him and starts to blush*

Gold- *notices how cute she looks with her hat off and starts to blush too* Uh... Im glad to hear that.

Yellow- *Stays quiet and continues blushing*

Gold- *leans in for a kiss*

Then we know what happens next. Both red and lance find them kissing and they kick gold's butt for it. lol

I can't help but feleing I'm being brainwashed to like ambershipping sometimes xD

Lawl, Gold would get the crap kicked out of him by like four different people xD

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM
lol, Green, Red, Lance, maybe Silver. Oh and if Crystal found out, she'd obliterate Gold. XD

Ambershipping is GoldxYellow, yes? If so, that's like my second favorite shipping, third is Granted shipping tied with Oldrival shipping.

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 05:45 PM
lol, Green, Red, Lance, maybe Silver. Oh and if Crystal found out, she'd obliterate Gold. XD

Ambershipping is GoldxYellow, yes? If so, that's like my second favorite shipping, third is Granted shipping tied with Oldrival shipping.

Ambershipping is climbing my list @.@
Lawl..Like all my favorite ships involve Yellow.
She's so datable!

I like...GrantedShipping, Feelingshipping, SpecialShipping, Ambershipping, Viridianshipping etc. etc.
Not Bayshipping though :|

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 05:50 PM
I agree with ya' there. She's so nice and CUUUTE. I just seriously wish she'd lose the hat. Notice how in my Ambershipping scene Typhlosion burned off the hat. XD

And Bayshipping? Whats that?

Star★Seeker
April 24th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Ambershipping is climbing my list @.@
Lawl..Like all my favorite ships involve Yellow.
She's so datable!

I like...GrantedShipping, Feelingshipping, SpecialShipping, Ambershipping, Viridianshipping etc. etc.
Not Bayshipping though :|Excuse my stupidity, but what is Feelingshipping?

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Excuse my stupidity, but what is Feelingshipping?

GreenxYellow is Feelingshipping.
Bay Shipping is BillxYellow

Feelingshipping is cute imo

GunSaberSeraph
April 24th, 2008, 06:23 PM
My scene? well...

It's Raining, Yellow is running home quick from a walk in Viridian Forest, but bumps into Red along the way

Yellow: R-r-Red! it's you! i didn't th-think you'd be out here...
Red: Likewise... it's really pouring here... my house is closer than yours... you can stay there until it get's better.

Y: Oh! Red, y-you don't have to do that-

R: Would you rather get sick? C'mon!

At Red's House

Red changes into a an extra shirt and shorts, while Yellow borrows some of his mother's clothes(too huge, but oh well) at the Red rants about how huge of a jerk Green is, while Yellow boils some tea. She looks back at him and starts to blush.

Red: Something wrong, Yellow? you keep looking at me weird.

Yellow: (flustered) what? no! Not at all, i'm fine! Fine!

Red: okay....

Yellow: (aww, man. he must think i'm weird... i shouldn't have come...)
Yellow remembers a conversation with Blue
Blue: Yellow, you shouldn't be so intimadated by Red... he may be a strong trainer, but you have to remember that he's.... how do i say this? A dumbass.

Yellow suddenly grows a very devious smile on her face.
Yellow: tee hee hee...
Red: umm... Yellow, your creeping me out....

Yellow: so cute, can't help myself... *Glomps him till Pikachu has to shock them apart*

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Yellow remembers a conversation with Blue
Blue: Yellow, you shouldn't be so intimadated by Red... he may be a strong trainer, but you have to remember that he's.... how do i say this? A dumbass.

Rotfl! xDDDD
Nice scene. I still can't think of one ><

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 06:37 PM

XDDD

I liked that scene. I could imagine that happening. Plus it made me laugh.

[Edit]-ZOMG, I can't believe I wrote the same thing. Awkwaaaard...

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Ah...Heres mine...
xD
Yellow: LANCE! IT'S INSANE! Do you know how ma--

Lance: *Kisses her*

Yellow: ... *Pulls away* Wh-what!? L-La--

Lance: Shh...*Kisses her again*

Yellow: *Takes less time to pull away* B-But...I...thought...that....

Red: *Hugs Yellow around the neck from behind* Hey! You stay away from her!

Yellow: ^^; Er...Hey Red...

Lance: What? Is she yours or something?

Red:Uh-huh...*Hugs Yellow warmly and tightly* Let's get away from this creep...

Yellow: But uh...I err...

Lance: Is this true Yellow? Does he own you?

Yellow: Err...No...? I uhh...

Red: *Glares at Lance*

Lance: *Glares at Red*

Yellow: *Facepalm* Oh dear...

Pointless? Yes. Awesome? Totally

GunSaberSeraph
April 24th, 2008, 06:54 PM
i aim to please. it's sort of like, revenge for Red being so clueless about Yellow liking him...

i guess this sort of counts as my first Specialshipping fic(i think i did well)

Rafuego
April 24th, 2008, 07:13 PM
At Royal's fic- Dramatic and interesting 10/10

At Seraphin's fic- Cute and entertaining 10/10

GunSaberSeraph
April 24th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Royal, that was sooo priceless. I can't wait to show Silver this when she comes back from being grounded

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Royal, that was sooo priceless. I can't wait to show Silver this when she comes back from being grounded

So that's where she's been...
When is it over?

GunSaberSeraph
April 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
it's probably a one week deal...parents...

anyways in my scene i originally wanted to end it with Yellow feeding Red strawberries, but that sounded like something Blue would do...

Ageless Irony
April 24th, 2008, 08:06 PM
it's probably a one week deal...parents...

anyways in my scene i originally wanted to end it with Yellow feeding Red strawberries, but that sounded like something Blue would do...

Blah.
That sucks. I hope she's back on the weekend...

Red should be the one feeding Yellow strawberries.
And not just strawberries
Strawberries dipped in chocolate ^_^

Speaking of sweets...
Heres a mental imagine for ya.

Yellow sitting in Lance's lap sucking honey off his fingers...
Hawt ^_^

Spirallin
April 24th, 2008, 08:19 PM
My wished-for-fantasy-scene, in the form of a tiny drabble:

"And that," Ruby concluded importantly, tugging a brush through a particularly nasty clump of tangles, "Is why regular brushing is so important to maintaining a gorgeous, glossy, beautiful, superb coat, in addition to, of course, premium shampoo and conditioner, and--"

"Hey, Ruby?"

The boy in question paused in his lecture, arching an eyebrow. "Yeah, Sapphs?"

"I know how much you like grooming, but--" With an embarrassingly flustered expression, Sapphire wrestled her hair from Ruby's grip, turning around and pulling the arm with the brush away from her head. "--I am not a pokémon!"

The boy tapped his chin, pretending to think. "Well, when I first saw you, you looked one. And acted like one. And god knows you SMELLED like one--" He ducked under Sapphire's irate swing, and in a swift movement that made the blush dusting her cheeks flame furiously, caught her around the waist and tugged her close.

"Nah, you're not a pokémon," Ruby teased gently, just before he kissed her. "but you're still beautiful."

WORLD NEEDS MORE FRANTICSHIPPERS

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Cute scene Spirall ^^
You all get badges. *Puts them on everyone*

I sorta ignored all the parts with Sapphire when I read the RS saga...^^;
She wasn't all that interesting, Ruby was hilarious, though.

Oh, I forgot one thing I had to put into my scene...

Yellow's hat: *Bursts into flames of irreversable death*

There we go xD

ValentineUmbreon
April 25th, 2008, 07:59 AM
It seems that everybody here likes yellow.^^ So I do.
When she started to cry because her Ratty evolved I feel so sad fo her and I wanted to put my armes around her and say:" Don't cry sweetheart. It's still se same Ratty you catched with Red..." >.< Yellow is soooo cute.

I've got a fantasy-scene too, but I need a little time to fix it out. Maybe I can post it here tomorrow.

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 08:10 AM
It seems that everybody here likes yellow.^^ So I do.
When she started to cry because her Ratty evolved I feel so sad fo her and I wanted to put my armes around her and say:" Don't cry sweetheart. It's still se same Ratty you catched with Red..." >.< Yellow is soooo cute.

I've got a fantasy-scene too, but I need a little time to fix it out. Maybe I can post it here tomorrow.

How could anyone NOT love Yellow? She's so great ^^
Man...That scene was so saaad...And Green just kinda stood there >>

Methnks thats when Green figured out she was a girl...

ValentineUmbreon
April 25th, 2008, 08:15 AM
And Green just kinda stood there >>

Yes! Stupid guy.*kicks Green's ass* Do anything!
XD

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Perfect oprotunity for a FeelingShipping moment missed X_x

ValentineUmbreon
April 25th, 2008, 08:21 AM
That was one of their first chapters together. Everybody thougt yellow was a boy. And everybody would think: 'Hey! Green is gay!' O.o

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 08:26 AM
xD
Still though.
He just kinda said.

"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU CRYING!? WHY THE HECK DIDNT YOU PRESS THE CANCEL BUTTON YOU STUPID LITTLE BOY!"

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a little...
JUST A LITTLE >>

ValentineUmbreon
April 25th, 2008, 08:32 AM
LOL
And Yellow would answer:

"WÄÄÄÄH...I DON'T KNOW TERE IS A BUTTON. WY DON'T YOU TELL MEEEEEE?"

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 08:42 AM
Poor Yellow :(

If you ask me, Green should've kept the outfit with the cape, it was sooo cool...
Eh. *ShrugS*

ValentineUmbreon
April 25th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Yep, capes are cool.

I just thought:' What would be if it were Yellow instead of Red who find Ratabill?'

Yellow: Hello, Rattata. Can I help you?
Ratabill: Yes, thanx.
Yellow: RATTATA? You can talk?
Ratabill: I'm no pokemon. I'm human.
Yellow: *don't listen* Tell me every pokesecret. PLEASE
Ratabill: Don't you understand? I'm HUMAN.
Yellow: *still don't listen* Never meet a speaking pokemon.
Ratabill:...*give up*
XDXDXDXDXDXD
(This is not my fantasy-scene. As I said it comes tomorrow.)

Dixie Kong
April 25th, 2008, 01:25 PM
I'm terribly sorry guys. I got grounded Monday, as I predicted. And to top that, I've had the worst week of my life. I'm just...really upset right now. I really didn't feel like getting on if I could.

I'll update the member list and hop into this conversation in a minute.

Sorry for any inconvience.

-Silver </3

GunSaberSeraph
April 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Oh, Splatty! i'm so glad that you're back! we took the initiative while you were gone and made some topics.(the stuff we typed is really funny)

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I'm terribly sorry guys. I got grounded Monday, as I predicted. And to top that, I've had the worst week of my life. I'm just...really upset right now. I really didn't feel like getting on if I could.

I'll update the member list and hop into this conversation in a minute.

Sorry for any inconvience.

-Silver </3

Gah, I'm sorry to hear that ><
Hope things get better *Hugs*

And yeah, as Seraph said, we've made up some topics (Quite a few actually)

Rafuego
April 25th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Cute scene Spirall ^^
You all get badges. *Puts them on everyone*

Oh, I forgot one thing I had to put into my scene...

Yellow's hat: *Bursts into flames of irreversable death*

There we go xD

Oooh badges! *walks around the topic flaunting his badge* I wonder which one i got... *hint hint, wink wink to Royal.*

Also, Awesome job on destroying the hat! Now the world can see how CUTE Yellow is.

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 03:47 PM
Umm...What badge did I give Rafuego....
*Looks through a list*
Here we are.
You got the "Friendship OddBall Badge"
...xD *Idea*

Okay! Here it is!
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/SteelBox/Photo14.jpg

xDDDD
I should make them for the rest of you...

And yeah..Yellow's pony tail is so...
Well..
I'll keep this thread clean xD

Dixie Kong
April 25th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Also, Awesome job on destroying the hat! Now the world can see how CUTE Yellow is.

Aww! Yellow! ^.^

Gah, I'm sorry to hear that ><
Hope things get better *Hugs*

And yeah, as Seraph said, we've made up some topics (Quite a few actually)

-is hugged-

I noticed all of that...heh. That's pretty bad, I'm the founder and I probably have the least amount of posts.

Oh, and on the subject of what PokeSpe characters would be like in school:

Red: the sweet guy that everyone adores
Green: the mysterious guy that only has a few close friends, and spends most of the time reading
Blue: gossipy and preppy, sorry
Yellow: sweet and shy, of course...my little manga me
Gold: Mr. Popular and a ladies man
Silver: quieter and more mysterious than Green, with even fewer close friends
Crystal: straight A's student who's a bookaholic

And I don't feel like typing the rest. >.<

Edit: And yeah..Yellow's pony tail is so...
Well..
I'll keep this thread clean xD

You're PMing me your thoughts on her ponytail, Royal. I will find out this information.

Rafuego
April 25th, 2008, 04:10 PM
XD *spins around and holds badge towards the sky as an aipom suddenly jumps onto head* Awesome, we got the Friendship odd ball badge!!

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to draw my badge out. It was unexpected and very nice of you. ^_^

Dixie Kong
April 25th, 2008, 04:14 PM
That's like...the sexiest badge ever.

I'm going to eat it now, if you don't mind.

Not really.

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Yeah, I'll PM you all my dirty thoughs about Yellow's hair later xDDD

Oh, no problem Raf, I had fun.
My camera actually Mirror's images, so I had to make all the letters backwards...lol...
Those L's weren't supposed to be backwards, but it fit so..*Shrugs*
Glad you liked it ;D

Lawl...Anyone else want a badge? xD

I have girlhands X_x

GunSaberSeraph
April 25th, 2008, 04:21 PM
The Friendship Oddball badge...
the most glorious of all badges....

i'm rereading the R/G/B arc... i'm at the part where Red first meets Blue and has Snorlax Megapunch her for stealing his cash.

good times...

Dixie Kong
April 25th, 2008, 04:27 PM
I have girlhands X_x

Me too...

Wait a minute! O_o

I would hope so...

Why is Yellow's ponytail awesome?

Because it's all sparkly.

Ageless Irony
April 25th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Me too...

Wait a minute! O_o

I would hope so...

BECAUSE ITS SOFT AND CUTE AND THE BESTEST SHADE OF BLONDE AND IT SMELLS NICE AND ITS HIDDEN A LOT SO THAT MAKES ME CRAVE IT MORE AND ITS LONG AND VIBRANT AND SPARKLY...*Goes on an hour long rant*

Rafuego
April 25th, 2008, 04:47 PM
0_0 Wow i missed a lot of posts. Oh well this is what happens when I get too into the manga. So lemme say everyhting I shouldve said some posts ago...

To Silver- lol at your badge eating comment.

To Royal- I thought the L's were supposed to be backward. Seeing as it looks odd ball like that, lol.

To Serphin- Yes it is most glorious indeed... It would be hilariousthat instead of megapunching blue, red had his snorlax mega pimp-slap her or something. XD

New Age Retro Hippie
April 25th, 2008, 05:36 PM

It doesn't need a reason, it is just awesome. And Red's face when he saw it :P

Dixie Kong
April 26th, 2008, 11:58 AM

It doesn't need a reason, it is just awesome. And Red's face when he saw it

Hmmm...

Red's reaction to seeing it. That's why it's awesome.

Ageless Irony
April 26th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Hmmm...

Red's reaction to seeing it. That's why it's awesome.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p106/SteelBox/page007copy.jpg
xDDDDDDD

GunSaberSeraph
April 26th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Red looks like he's going insane.... and why is Yellow so sad? now she has the chance to bump their relationship to the next level.

(oh, and nice catch, Raikou)

Ageless Irony
April 26th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Red looks like he's going insane.... and why is Yellow so sad? now she has the chance to bump their relationship to the next level.

(oh, and nice catch, Raikou)

Well, maybe she was sad because she thought Red was starting to like her as a boy, which would make him gay, which would make him not like girls...

GunSaberSeraph
April 26th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Well, maybe she was sad because she thought Red was starting to like her as a boy, which would make him gay, which would make him not like girls...

Knowing Yellow she probably would be desperate enough to play along with it... until Green gets mad jealous, takes off Yellow's hat to show her ponytail, and starts kissing her right in front of Red's face

Rafuego
April 26th, 2008, 06:25 PM
That could be the reason... Or maybe she's just shy? I dunno I'll leave it to you yellow experts. xP

Btw, thanks a bunch to everyone that fed meh pokemon a rare candy. I love you guys! ^_^

Ageless Irony
April 26th, 2008, 06:28 PM
Oh Lord Seraph, don't make me go through another FeelingShipping phase...

THE CANDYMAN SONG
IT WONT GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
I've been singing it all week ;_;

GunSaberSeraph
April 26th, 2008, 06:47 PM
i know what you mean, yesterday i was doing a test in biology and i got a medley of all Rihanna's songs stuck in my head.(and it was playing in high-definition)

i've got a present for everyone<3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngKgvP4Fj4

Ageless Irony
April 26th, 2008, 07:09 PM
i know what you mean, yesterday i was doing a test in biology and i got a medley of all Rihanna's songs stuck in my head.(and it was playing in high-definition)

i've got a present for everyone<3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngKgvP4Fj4

I SAW THAT THE OTHER DAY
ITS SO AWESOME
xDD

GunSaberSeraph
April 26th, 2008, 07:29 PM
i've got something else for the Sinnoh fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kDTwsDUH4

and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlP8Ui0Nj8&feature=related

think of the high school topic we had a couple of days ago whil watching this one.

Ageless Irony
April 26th, 2008, 07:52 PM
i've got something else for the Sinnoh fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2kDTwsDUH4

and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlP8Ui0Nj8&feature=related

think of the high school topic we had a couple of days ago whil watching this one.

Ah, that's just great.
I seriously want to write a fanfic about that topic. Those ideas were just TOO GOOD.

...Come with honey I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
....Get it ouuuuut...*Moan*

GunSaberSeraph
April 26th, 2008, 08:02 PM
do you want me to have my Lucario come over to smack you? that'll make the bad music come out of your head....

i think i'll make a full version of the Specialshipping skit i wrote a little while back....

Ageless Irony
April 26th, 2008, 08:19 PM
do you want me to have my Lucario come over to smack you? that'll make the bad music come out of your head....

i think i'll make a full version of the Specialshipping skit i wrote a little while back....

I would like that very much xD
Nice AuraSphere to the skull...

You should...Twas good.
*Writes highschool fic, lawl*

ValentineUmbreon
April 27th, 2008, 03:00 AM
Royal Genesis please kick me. I'm so stupid! I talk about this:That was one of their first chapters together. Everybody thougt yellow was a boy. And everybody would think: 'Hey! Green is gay!' O.o
Im from Europe and here we have only the first three Volumes and to make the manga a little bit more like the anime Red's name is Ash and Blue's name is Gary... Before I get online and read the rest in english I had to make it with the first three Volumes over years. At the moment I'm reading Volume 6 and I still get confused with the 'differend' names. I thought you were talking about Blue...For me his name is still Gary.
I'm really sorry.

Here is a little present: The front-cover of the German Volume 3
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/2107FNWV9YL._SL500_AA140_.jpg
Yellow is there without her strawhat. XD

GunSaberSeraph
April 27th, 2008, 08:29 AM
meh... it's not your fault. it's romanization's fault. heck, i still confuse Green and Blue's names together

Ageless Irony
April 27th, 2008, 10:59 AM
meh... it's not your fault. it's romanization's fault. heck, i still confuse Green and Blue's names together

Yeah, that was awfully dumb of them to make it different for everyone...
I used to call Green(Male) Blue and Blue(Female) Green, but then I saw it was more popular the other way around, so I started saying that, but a lot of the time I'd mess up and say the other one and everyone would be confused ><

And Valentine, I was talking about Gary for you...
Err...Blue?
No but you said...Green...I....
AHHH! *Explodes*

Dixie Kong
April 27th, 2008, 11:13 AM
THE CANDYMAN SONG
IT WONT GET OUT OF MY HEAD!
I've been singing it all week ;_;

ZOMG.

That's a weird song.

I can't get that No Air song out of my head...it's making me sad, seeing as it's hard to breathe. >.>

I might get to hang out with -take a guess- in a little bit...yay. <333 Man, I love him...

I used to call Green(Male) Blue and Blue(Female) Green, but then I saw it was more popular the other way around, so I started saying that, but a lot of the time I'd mess up and say the other one and everyone would be confused ><

Green seems more like a boy name, anyway...

GunSaberSeraph
April 27th, 2008, 11:14 AM
New Topic: What fights would you have liked to see in the manga?

Wally vs. Emerald

*Wally beats Emerald mercilessly and takes back his Sceptile*
Emerald: you know, you can take my pokedex too.
Wally: what? but thats yours!
Emerald: meh, i don't deserve it, your cooler,taller, better looking, and your asthmatic so that gives you sympathy points. i'm just a poorly thought up filler character.
Wally: okay then, bye!
Emerald: Bye! You'll never see me again!

(i can only dream.....)

Dixie Kong
April 27th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Emerald: meh, i don't deserve it, your cooler,taller, better looking, and your asthmatic so that gives you sympathy points. i'm just a poorly thought up filler character.

._.;;

Ummm. I don't think Emerald would give up without a fight.

Ageless Irony
April 27th, 2008, 11:24 AM
New Topic: What fights would you have liked to see in the manga?

Wally vs. Emerald

(i can only dream.....)

YOU READ MY MIND
READ
MY
MIND

But alas, Wally is far too nice to take back Sceptile or the pokedex...He'd just sit back and silently build up hate until he goes white with rage and kills somebody.
...Or something...

Spirallin
April 27th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Nah, Sceptile will just follow Wally home. Because it totally likes him better anyway.

'sides, he's always got kecleon to keep him company.

Hurr. I would like...
Green vs. Ruby!

I think Green would be deeply irritated/infuriated (internally, of course) by Ruby's flippant battle manner... but he'd still realize Ruby has strong battling skills and try to taunt him into a real fight. :D

I dunno, the mental image of Ruby going "GNRHK you've SOILED Nana's fur!" and a steaming Green makes me snorfle inside.

Ageless Irony
April 27th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Nah, Sceptile will just follow Wally home. Because it totally likes him better anyway.

'sides, he's always got kecleon to keep him company.

Hurr. I would like...
Green vs. Ruby!

I think Green would be deeply irritated/infuriated (internally, of course) by Ruby's flippant battle manner... but he'd still realize Ruby has strong battling skills and try to taunt him into a real fight. :D

I dunno, the mental image of Ruby going "GNRHK you've SOILED Nana's fur!" and a steaming Green makes me snorfle inside.

Haha. That'd be pretty great...

I'd like to see Yellow vs Ruby
Becuase Yellow would be trying to keep her pokemon from getting hurt, and Ruby would be trying to keep them from getting dirty, so it would just be a biiiiig standstill the entire time xD

Dixie Kong
April 27th, 2008, 03:34 PM
Hurr. I would like...
Green vs. Ruby!

I would pay to see that show.

Off topic, but...I hung out with 'him' a little while ago...I know he still has to feel something. Not all of those hugs were me holding out my arms waiting.

I'd also pay to see...Silver vs. Emerald.

A quiet dude against a crazy dude.

Ageless Irony
April 27th, 2008, 04:10 PM
Off topic, but...I hung out with 'him' a little while ago...I know he still has to feel something. Not all of those hugs were me holding out my arms waiting.
>< I think I know how you feel, I was in a similar situation not too long ago...:/

I'd also pay to see...Silver vs. Emerald.

A quiet dude against a crazy dude.

I imagine Emerald popping out and trying to scare Silver, and Silver just being like "...What?"

GunSaberSeraph
April 27th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Blue vs. Sapphire

Knowing Blue, she would probably start egging on Sapphs to start "getting closer" to Ruby. Sapphire, becoming incresingly embarassed will challenge Blue to a battle to change the subject.

Spirallin
April 27th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Knowing Blue, she would probably start egging on Sapphs to start "getting closer" to Ruby. Sapphire, becoming incresingly embarassed will challenge Blue to a battle to change the subject.

Then Blue skips away, doing the trademark ho ho ho laugh behind one hand and Sapphs pursues--that is, until Ruby kidnaps her and complies with Blue's suggestions. :3

I'd like to see Yellow vs Ruby
Becuase Yellow would be trying to keep her pokemon from getting hurt, and Ruby would be trying to keep them from getting dirty, so it would just be a biiiiig standstill the entire time xD

Yellow vs. Ruby would be funny. xD Eventually they'd stop squirreling around not-battling and Yellow would show Ruby her "pokédex" and Ruby would be a dork and show off all his photo albums and films. Then they would start their own branch of the Pokémon Lovers Club. And then eat some pie.

Lt. Surge vs. Wattson, because they're like exact polar opposites. xD

Also, Bill vs. Anyone. Oh, Bill, you're such adorable epic fail at everything you do.

Rafuego
April 27th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Also, Bill vs. Anyone. Oh, Bill, you're such adorable epic fail at everything you do.

lol

Gold's Togepi and Pichu vs. Ruby and Sapphire's Minun and Plusle. It'd be funny (and cute) to see those little guys fight. Togepi would be an uber win though. Anyone notice how much of a badass Togetaro is?

Spirallin
April 27th, 2008, 09:32 PM
Oh god, Togetaro and Pichu (Pichutaro? Pitaro? PICARO. God, I love how Gold nicknames his pokés.) are scarily like their master. xD Togetaro is ready to hand any poké his/her/its ass, despite being a baby.

It'd still be an adorable fight, though. All smiley and round and cute, and then *boom*, somebody metronomes or volt tackles and shizzles start blowing up.

Ageless Irony
April 27th, 2008, 11:22 PM

-rotfl for a few minutes-

Good old Bill...

ValentineUmbreon
April 28th, 2008, 06:00 AM

And Valentine, I was talking about Gary for you...
Err...Blue?
No but you said...Green...I....
AHHH! *Explodes*
Green seems more like a boy name, anyway...
Arg....! Now I'm completly confused! Let's make somthing clear now. From now on I will use only the english names.

This is Green:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/b/bf/Manga_Special_Blue.png

and this is Blue:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/0e/Green.jpg

Because I can see it everytime when I open the pokecommunity-mainpage! XD

GunSaberSeraph
April 28th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Red vs. Cynthia

Red would totally own her, but it would still be an epic battle. Lucario might be problem though (any Lucario is)

Green vs. Riley
Who wouldn't want to see a fight between Charizard and Lucario? (if i remember Riley's Lucario knew Bone Rush)

Ageless Irony
April 28th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Red vs. Cynthia

Red would totally own her, but it would still be an epic battle. Lucario might be problem though (any Lucario is)

Green vs. Riley
Who wouldn't want to see a fight between Charizard and Lucario? (if i remember Riley's Lucario knew Bone Rush)

Lots of Lucario...X_x
*Hugs you, just because*

Anyway, um...New topic...
*Thinks*
!
Which Character Has the Best Outfit?
If they've had multiple ones, just pick one of them...

Blue's cape! Zomg.
And Gold in the suit of armor, that looked...Hilairous.
Oh snap, I almost forgot Wally's badass respirator suit!
Seriously that thing is COOL.

GunSaberSeraph
April 28th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Wally's Respirator suit
Blue's FRLG outfit
Green's Cape
Green's FRLG outfit
Yellow without her hat
Ruby and Sapphire's Emmerald outfits
nuff'said

Rafuego
April 28th, 2008, 03:20 PM
Green's cape thingy is cool.

And I've always liked red's outfit. Especially with the bandana on his leg. I dunno why...

Star★Seeker
April 28th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Blue's FRLG outfit is HAWT and so is Yellows Ponytail, and I also like Ruby and Sapphy's Emerald outfits.

Ageless Irony
April 28th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I liked Blue's original dress better than her FRLG clothes...
why does everyone say they're so hawt?(THe FRLG clothes)

Star★Seeker
April 28th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I liked Blue's original dress better than her FRLG clothes...
why does everyone say they're so hawt?(THe FRLG clothes)MINISKIRT!!!REVEALING SHIRT!!!!CUTE HAT!!!

That's why ;)

Spirallin
April 28th, 2008, 06:15 PM
I have to agree, I don't like Blue's FRLG outfit. D:

My favs--
1. Respirator Man (lol mask.)
2. Ruby's emerald outfit (seriously. this kid is HOT. by this time, they also made the hat look less silly. :p)
3. Sapphire's first outfit (because Ruby made it for her)
4. Lance + cape = win
5. Badass cape-wearin samurai Green

When was Gold in a suit of armor? THIS I MUST SEE. D:

I have to say, Silver's game-counterpart's sprite makes him look very silly.

BigfootTheUnbeatable
April 28th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Can I join?

I'm a massive fan PokeSpecial

Ageless Irony
April 28th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Blue's face isn't as pretty as it used to be :/
I mean, the supersexy miniskirt and hot skintight shirt are great...
But that hat!?
Come on now.

Gold in suit of armor is on...here. http://serebii.net/manga/characters-new/gold.shtml

Any character with a cape is pretty much win...Except Koga. He is phail ;D

ValentineUmbreon
April 29th, 2008, 06:06 AM

1. Red in Team Rocket clothes. Uuuuh...he's a bad guy! >.<
2. Lance with his cape.
3. Yellow without her strawhat.
4. And these are the best cloth:
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/0/04/Misty2.gif
I want to see Yellow updressed like this! XD

Ageless Irony
April 29th, 2008, 06:36 AM

1. Red in Team Rocket clothes. Uuuuh...he's a bad guy! >.<
2. Lance with his cape.
3. Yellow without her strawhat.
4. And these are the best cloth:

I want to see Yellow updressed like this! XD

Yellow in a dressie dress....Pretty...

zomg, the team rocket clothes!
I want to see Green, Blue and Yellow all in TR clothes....So cute...

ValentineUmbreon
April 29th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Oh I forget something!
5. Brock without shirt. ( less is more^^ )

I was busy the last days, but now I can post my scene...( please forgive the spelling-misstaks. English is still not my language...)

Lance takes out Yellow into a cave. He told her they would go there to train pokemon.

Yellow: This cave is very dark, here I can train Flash...
Lance: ...*turn around and grap Yellow by her soulders* Yellow! I'm a man and you are a woman! Do you know what that means?
Yellow: ...*thinking* That means...Ähm...You have got a *** and I have a ***. Isen't it?
Lance: ...*speachless for a moment* That's the meaning when you are five or six years old. Let me show you! *starts kissing Yellows neck*
Yellow: Lance...! *tries to hide away* I thought we would train...
Lance: I'm gooing to train...*kisses her* ...YOU!
( to be continued...)

XD I want to make a Fanart about this scene! And also I need Mind-soap for my dirty thoughts... >.<

Ageless Irony
April 29th, 2008, 12:34 PM
Oh I forget something!
5. Brock without shirt. ( less is more^^ )

I was busy the last days, but now I can post my scene...( please forgive the spelling-misstaks. English is still not my language...)

Lance takes out Yellow into a cave. He told her they would go there to train pokemon.

Yellow: This cave is very dark, here I can train Flash...
Lance: ...*turn around and grap Yellow by her soulders* Yellow! I'm a man and you are a woman! Do you know what that means?
Yellow: ...*thinking* That means...Ähm...You have got a *** and I have a ***. Isen't it?
Lance: ...*speachless for a moment* That's the meaning when you are five or six years old. Let me show you! *starts kissing Yellows neck*
Yellow: Lance...! *tries to hide away* I thought we would train...
Lance: I'm gooing to train...*kisses her* ...YOU!
( to be continued...)

XD I want to make a Fanart about this scene! And also I need Mind-soap for my dirty thoughts... >.<

YOU need mindsoap?
I need mindsoap...
I wrote a sort of very naughty fanfic about them...It could be much naughtier though >>

Also, what's this I hear about Green's arm being ripped off?

GunSaberSeraph
April 29th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Also, what's this I hear about Green's arm being ripped off?

During the Yellow arc, Blue fights lorelai and gets her arm torn off. but it turns out that.....
that arm was a decoy made by her Ditto to defeat lorelai

even though that's not a big spoiler, i put it in tags so that way you can't blame me :)

Ageless Irony
April 29th, 2008, 10:42 PM
A little off topic first...It's 1:36 AM, and I'm up on my laptop, sick and scared ****less
;_; halp

Anyway, I come bearing a new topic :D
Name a couple of your favorite shippings, and your favorite moment of that shipping.

I'll do mine later...

New Age Retro Hippie
April 30th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Name a couple of your favorite shippings, and your favorite moment of that shipping.

SpecialShipping. Red's incredulous face at the discovery of Yellow's real gender. Also, the tense SpecialShipping/MangaPokéShipping scene after that.

PikaChuchuShipping. When Pika just looks so FEROCIOUS when protecting his and Chuchu's egg.

ChoosenShipping. Silver's MEGAUBERPUNCH on Gold when he touched Blue's backside.

FranticShipping. Though I haven't read all of the RSE chapter, I like it when Sapphire freaks when she realised Ruby measured her in her sleep.

And though I don't support RaltsShipping, I love Ruby's hug-"LET'S BE FRIENDS" moment :P

ValentineUmbreon
April 30th, 2008, 02:33 AM
YOU need mindsoap?
I need mindsoap...
I wrote a sort of very naughty fanfic about them...It could be much naughtier though >>Maybe we can open a 18+ PokeSpe-fanclub^^.(Just kidding) I would like to read your fanfic! >.<

I can't say much about shippings...I'm still in Yellow. Äh...I mean I still haven't finish reading the Yellow arc.^^

Hmmm...Maybe...Sp...Spec...Specia...Specials...Arrrg! I'm hardcore pokeshipping. And I can't see a guy look like Ash beeing together with an other girl then Misty!
Sorry Yellow. It's Lance for you and Misty for Red!

Ageless Irony
April 30th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Wally neds someone else to love him...Besides Ruby...

Okay, I have lots of favorite shippings...Um...

SpecialShipping - At the end of FRLG when he's all carrying Yellow in his arms...

GrantedShippping - This doesn't really have a moment....But the end of "Breath of Dragonair" was fun. I guess.

Feelingshipping - When Yellow is crying because of Ratty. Even though Green doesn't do much...

OldrivalShipping - Everytime Green says something like "Pesky Female >_>" Especially when he fainted and fell into her arms.

ChoosenShippiing - When Silver punches Gold for touching Blue with his "Dirty hands"

RaltsShipping - "LETS BE FRIENDS!" *Glomp*

FranticShipping - Totally when Ruby measured her in her sleep xD

Aaannd that's it.
My favorite SpecialShipping moment will probably end up being Yellow waking up and seeing that Red is holding her without his shirt on...Hehehe...

ValentineUmbreon
April 30th, 2008, 11:23 AM
My favorite SpecialShipping moment will probably end up being Yellow waking up and seeing that Red is holding her without his shirt on...Hehehe...Haven't read this scene jet... Is it before or after Yellow's "coming out". (Red you are GAY? Please tell me this is not true.)
Or did you just want to get this scene in the story? *???*

Ageless Irony
April 30th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Haven't read this scene jet... Is it before or after Yellow's "coming out". (Red you are GAY? Please tell me this is not true.)
Or did you just want to get this scene in the story? *???*

Well, SOMETHING happens much later (FRLG). And after they get past that SOMETHING that pretty much has to happen.

GunSaberSeraph
April 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM
i doubt Red would hug Yellow without his shirt before finding out that he's a "she". Sure Yellow would be happy at first, but then she would be all like "Wait... what?!"

Ageless Irony
April 30th, 2008, 03:04 PM
i doubt Red would hug Yellow without his shirt before finding out that he's a "she". Sure Yellow would be happy at first, but then she would be all like "Wait... what?!"

Yellow: *Looks up and gasps*

Red: What!?

Yellow: Oh...You're...not wearing a shirt...

Red: Oh um...Well...

Blue: *Giggles*

Yellow: ...

Red: ...

Blue: Awwwn. You two are so cute like that ^.-

Red and Yellow: *Blushing like mad*

Green: ......Obnoxious Female....

ValentineUmbreon
May 1st, 2008, 02:02 AM
Yellow: *Looks up and gasps*

Red: What!?

Yellow: Oh...You're...not wearing a shirt...

Red: Oh um...Well...

Blue: *Giggles*

Yellow: ...

Red: ...

Blue: Awwwn. You two are so cute like that ^.-

Red and Yellow: *Blushing like mad*

Green: ......Obnoxious Female....Red...I have only one line for you... "DON'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!" XD

Ageless Irony
May 1st, 2008, 10:41 AM
Oh Please...Yellow WANTS Red's dirty hands all over her xD

ValentineUmbreon
May 1st, 2008, 10:44 AM
Mindsoap for you and me one more time please. >.<

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135654

This is a thread from the new users hagout... Go take a look at her old signature... Two years ago there was a Yellow fan club here in the community. O.o

Ageless Irony
May 1st, 2008, 10:50 AM
Mindsoap for you and me one more time please. >.<

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=135654

This is a thread from the new users hagout... Go take a look at her old signature... Two years ago there was a Yellow fan club here in the community. O.o

Cool!
Yellow deserves a fanlub.
NO
TWO FANCLUBS :D

*Applys Mindsoap for the two of us*

ValentineUmbreon
May 1st, 2008, 10:57 AM
Thanx,*uses the mindsoap* ... It doesen't work... I still see pic's like this

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/5a/RedFRLG.PNG http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/2/29/Yellow2.JPG

Ageless Irony
May 2nd, 2008, 04:03 AM
HMm...I feel like discussing sshipping...
Anyone care to join?

ValentineUmbreon
May 2nd, 2008, 07:02 AM
It seems as, if we are alone here again...where did all the others gone? on vecation? kidnappt by aliens? crossover to team rocket? Or are they reading another manga now?O.o
HMm...I feel like discussing sshipping...
Anyone care to join?Plaese, don't cause me to discuss shipping here. I had enougth work with that on the shipping debate...^^

next topic:
What do you think must stand here in Red's speachbubble?
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/5/5a/RedFRLG.PNG

Your mind images, please.^^
(this pic again? But Red is so hawt!)

red king
May 2nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
shipping it will be my fist time but ok

GunSaberSeraph
May 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM
i'm sorry, i just can't think of anything......

Dixie Kong
May 3rd, 2008, 09:07 AM
Red...I have only one line for you... "DON'T TOUCH HER WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!" XD

OMG.

My favorite Silver line ever.

-lawl- Hey guys. ^^

I'll answer all these topics in a few...just gotta change my theme. :D

I've got this.

"It's okay everybody! I know where the cookies are!!"

Okay, okay. That's a joke with me and my sister. Here's a better one.

"Yes, mom! I did remember to pack clean underwear!"

Of course, my original idea was...well, I can't say. OxO

BigfootTheUnbeatable
May 3rd, 2008, 09:36 AM

"Do me now Yellow!"

Lol. :)

Dixie Kong
May 3rd, 2008, 09:53 AM
"Do me now Yellow!"

Lol.

Oh. Wow.

Really, think about that...would Red really say that?

1. Silver's...everything. <3 We'll bake a cake.
2. Green's FRLG clothes. I'm gonna bake cookies with him. <3
3. Blue's FRLG clothes, minus cookie baking. I just with I could look like that...(minus the long hair)
4. Gold's GSC clothessss. (Lets make cupcakes! )
5. Drew...okay, okay...anime, but still! More cupcakes! ;D

-lawl- Drew...that's my boyfriend's name. >w< In case you haven't noticed, he came back to me. <3

Off topic, again, but I'm getting my hair cut!

ValentineUmbreon
May 3rd, 2008, 10:10 AM
LOL I knew this topic would be a good idea...

Here are my answers:

"Honey, I'm home."
"What's for dinner today?"
"Yellow, I burned your strawhat!"

Oh, by the way, I just find out that it was Green who give Yellow the strawhat to hide her cute ponytail! Green, I'm going to kill you for this! *kicks Green*

I think I'm on my way to get really obsessiv with this manga. Maybe it's better I go and read some chapters of detektiv conan to clear up my mind.^^

GunSaberSeraph
May 3rd, 2008, 10:30 AM

Red: i'm only going to say this one more time Yellow, LET ME BURN THE FRIGGIN' HAT!!!
"Yes" will be the next word you speak.....

Dixie Kong
May 3rd, 2008, 10:31 AM
I think I'm on my way to get really obsessiv with this manga. Maybe it's better I go and read some chapters of detektiv conan to clear up my mind.^^

I think my obsessive state faded slightly.

I try not to obsess over stuff...I had a little 'incident' with obsession at the age of twelve. I don't want to think about it.

OMG. Silver in the TR cape thingie...<333 -glomp-

Red: i'm only going to say this one more time Yellow, LET ME BURN THE FRIGGIN' HAT!!!
"Yes" will be the next word you speak.....

Noooo. Give it to meeeeee.

ValentineUmbreon
May 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
Poor Yellow, she got such a nice present from Green and everybody hates it.^^ :D

GunSaberSeraph
May 3rd, 2008, 10:43 AM
OMG. Silver in the TR cape thingie...<333 -glomp-
the poor boy never saw that coming........
Gold: DON'T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!

New Topic: What would the Pokespe characters be like if they started their own band(s),Musical group(s), etc.?

I think Red's band would be a rock group with him as Lead guitarist, Green at base, Gold on the drums, and Blue on keyboard.

ValentineUmbreon
May 3rd, 2008, 11:28 AM
My 100. post! Yeah!

What would the Pokespe characters be like if they started their own band(s),Musical group(s), etc.?

I dunno much about Music-groups but I can answer this topic with this videos.^^

Grantedshipping xD
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=jD7T_VKKDZk

This one is cool.
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=xhkyApqA7Ss&feature=related

In german. XD
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=oSre1C7wXjo&feature=related

Dixie Kong
May 3rd, 2008, 01:14 PM
the poor boy never saw that coming........
Gold: DON'T TOUCH HIM WITH YOUR DIRTY HANDS!!!

Oh wow. xDDD

(Even though he didn't see it, he still likes it...-shifty eyes-)

What would the Pokespe characters be like if they started their own band(s),Musical group(s), etc.?

Me and Jax Malcolm dicussed this.

Gold is on lead guitar, Silver on bass(<33 Bassists are great), Blue(female) on vocals, Crys on keyboard, Sapphire is the lighting, Ruby does costumes and make up and all that jazz, Yellow is the manager or a groupie, Emerald is the roadie, Berlitz is a super fan, and Dia and Pearl are opening acts. Oh...Green was the manager...so Yellow's a groupie. O_O Sorry, Royal...

And Red on drums! xO

Ageless Irony
May 3rd, 2008, 03:13 PM
Oh wow. xDDD

(Even though he didn't see it, he still likes it...-shifty eyes-)

Me and Jax Malcolm dicussed this.

Gold is on lead guitar, Silver on bass(<33 Bassists are great), Blue(female) on vocals, Crys on keyboard, Sapphire is the lighting, Ruby does costumes and make up and all that jazz, Yellow is the manager or a groupie, Emerald is the roadie, Berlitz is a super fan, and Dia and Pearl are opening acts. Oh...Green was the manager...so Yellow's a groupie. O_O Sorry, Royal...

And Red on drums! xO
You're back! :D
Wait Wait...*reads what you said about Yellow*
Nooo! *Resists taking out the fanboy hammer of irreversable death*
I see Blue as lead vocals, with Red coming in on the hook, think of him as the "Mike Shinoda" of the band. Yellow would be backup singer/pianist because she has awesome fingers.
Gold would be drummer, Green the guitar/chickmagnet and Silver can play bass, 'cause he's cool like that.

GunSaberSeraph
May 3rd, 2008, 05:59 PM
yeah, Green alone would have a million fangirls buy their CD's... Yellow would be a groupie at first, but then the group finds out that she has a talent with the keyboard.....

Ageless Irony
May 3rd, 2008, 06:22 PM
yeah, Green alone would have a million fangirls buy their CD's... Yellow would be a groupie at first, but then the group finds out that she has a talent with the keyboard.....

Oh, girls would just throw themselves at him. ...I might too >.>
Yellow has really nice hands ^^;
Seriously.
Look at them.
They're beautiful.
That's why I see her as pianist.

red king
May 3rd, 2008, 06:53 PM
the best position goes to red for being the drumer

ValentineUmbreon
May 4th, 2008, 06:43 AM
...so Yellow's a groupie.
and she's wearing a t-shirt with a selfmade pic of Red on it. She also had a flag with the words: 'Red I want to have your babies!' :D Lance is the security-man (with sunglasses) who carries all the screaming groopies out of the concert hall. >.<
the best position goes to red for being the drumer
XDXDXDXDXD
Seriously.
Look at them.
They're beautiful.
Everybody in this Manga has 'dirty hands'. Not Yellow, she has healing hands. Lance had healing hands too. But he has a dirty mind.^^

GunSaberSeraph
May 4th, 2008, 06:46 AM
yeah, but they've got to have a rival band.... any ideas?

red king
May 4th, 2008, 10:21 AM
team rocket triad and giovani as the lead singer

Ageless Irony
May 4th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Zomg, A Lance and Yellow duet.
That would be sweet.

Candyman! xDDD

Dixie Kong
May 4th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Seriously.
Look at them.
They're beautiful.
That's why I see her as pianist.

I was about to say something...but I'd get in trouble.

Zomg, A Lance and Yellow duet.
That would be sweet.

Candyman! xDDD

Lord, help us now.

...Candyman...-lawl-

Ageless Irony
May 4th, 2008, 03:43 PM

I was about to say something...but I'd get in trouble.

Lord, help us now.

...Candyman...-lawl-

Say it!!

Hmm...Yellow could sing, and Lance could just play a soothing guitar rhythm...
Yes...That would be beautiful <3

Star★Seeker
May 4th, 2008, 03:50 PM
I will buy Yellow's CD's, concert tickets, fashion and cosmetics line, action figures and ponytail wig!!!!YELLOW ROCKS!!Well, anyways, I have been making PokeSpe Charcater banners and avis and I have a little something for Yellow fans, which I would later post!

Dixie Kong
May 4th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Say it!!

I'll just PM it to you, mkay? ;D

Well, anyways, I have been making PokeSpe Charcater banners and avis and I have a little something for Yellow fans, which I would later post!

When you do post them, may I add them to the banner section on the first post? And we'll add links to the club in them...easy navigation.

Ageless Irony
May 4th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I will buy Yellow's CD's, concert tickets, fashion and cosmetics line, action figures and ponytail wig!!!!YELLOW ROCKS!!Well, anyways, I have been making PokeSpe Charcater banners and avis and I have a little something for Yellow fans, which I would later post!

Do. Want. Yo.
*Glomps Yellow and her awesome hands*

Dixie Kong
May 4th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Do. Want. Yo.
*Glomps Yellow and her awesome hands*

-glomps Silver and his awesome...everything-

Oh yes.

red king
May 4th, 2008, 04:56 PM
uffffffffff if only i could catch red i will eat him -see red and he freaks and runs i run behind him-

Dixie Kong
May 4th, 2008, 05:10 PM
^ Eating is fun.

You people need to stop making me hungry.

What is your favorite PokeSpe's character's favorite food?

I get the feeling that Silver likes tuna sushi.

And Yellow likes anything from the garden.

Ageless Irony
May 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
^ Eating is fun.

You people need to stop making me hungry.

What is your favorite PokeSpe's character's favorite food?

I get the feeling that Silver likes tuna sushi.

And Yellow likes anything from the garden.

Green likes grape fruit. Why? Why not?
Yellow likes fresh fruit...Umm...

Wally llikes apples, pears, lions, tigers, bears.

...Oh my.

GunSaberSeraph
May 4th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Gold seems like the kind of guy whose obsessed with Ramen, Yakisoba,dumplings, you name it.

Blue's probably a cake addict, i'm sure she has a sweet tooth.

Ageless Irony
May 4th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Gold seems like the kind of guy whose obsessed with Ramen, Yakisoba,dumplings, you name it.

Blue's probably a cake addict, i'm sure she has a sweet tooth.

Speaking of sugar...

...Candyman!
xDDDDDDDDDD
I can't get enough of that...

Imagine this: Red, Green, Silver, and Gold in a boyband.
xD

GunSaberSeraph
May 4th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Imagine this: Red, Green, Silver, and Gold in a boyband.
xD

cut that out Genesis, you're going to give everyone a nosebleed.... too late....

Ageless Irony
May 4th, 2008, 07:17 PM
cut that out Genesis, you're going to give everyone a nosebleed.... too late....

*Wipes the blood off his upper-lip* Sorry ^^;
I just can't help it...it's so shmexy @.@