PDA

View Full Version : missingno

Moon lucario
April 21st, 2008, 11:15 AM
would u could missingno as a pokemon. i kno its a cglitch but it was not only in R/B but it was in g/s too so wat u think?

WaveStyle
April 21st, 2008, 11:24 AM
we should call him a glitchmon.., nah I'm joking...
I think the creators when they created the games didn't notice that glitch in each old game?, after people started to talk about Missingno they just deleted him from Rubby/Sapphire/Emerald?, Just wondering...

Toblerone
April 21st, 2008, 11:31 AM
I seem to remember whatching videos of pokemon Sapphire in whitch they had Missingo... but this time, instead of Missingo being a Sort of glitch looking block thing (that was in R/Y/B) it was a circle with a question mark in it... which means they placed this particular one into the game on purpose...

Superjub
April 21st, 2008, 11:35 AM
And if I remember correctly it had a dex entry in r/s as well. i am not that sure...

XaRhS
April 21st, 2008, 11:36 AM
missigno was in g/s?where exactly?

Moon lucario
April 21st, 2008, 05:59 PM
missigno was in g/s?where exactly?

i used a gameshark to find it. lolz but then again i was playing it on an emulator so i dunno if it apllied to teh GBC version.

Azzie
April 21st, 2008, 06:05 PM
I don't think it would be on the G/S version.
Since it was only in the R/B games because they were using it to test out the battle system when they first made & forgot to take it out. At least that's what I heard... (Don't want anyone to be mad if I'm wrong... ^^; )

Moon lucario
April 21st, 2008, 06:14 PM
Since it was only in the R/B games because they were using it to test out the battle system when they first made & forgot to take it out. At least that's what I heard... (Don't want anyone to be mad if I'm wrong... ^^; )

lolz it is in G/S but it looks rly different. its looks the same basicly cept w/ better graphixs.

Azzie
April 21st, 2008, 06:20 PM
Really?
Does it still mess up your game?

I'd ask where it is, but my Gold version game doesn't save anymore so I guess it doesn't matter. xP

Moon lucario
April 21st, 2008, 06:24 PM
Really?
Does it still mess up your game?

I'd ask where it is, but my Gold version game doesn't save anymore so I guess it doesn't matter. xP

lolz i found it by putting a code into my emulator. so honestly i dont know where to find it in gold

XaRhS
April 22nd, 2008, 12:41 AM

i don't really think they forgot to take missigno out.....i mean.....they did it on purpose

WaluigiRedclaw91
April 22nd, 2008, 04:51 AM
Uhhhh, missingno was an abomination and always will be. And just so u all ko when I used the code to walk through walls with action replay I was in the Victory road on Pearl and I had marley with me, When you leave the cave and walk in the grass a shiny "nothing" appears.

XaRhS
April 22nd, 2008, 02:35 PM
walking through walls!!!cool!!!but what is your benefit fron this?

seanmichael
April 22nd, 2008, 05:49 PM
Uhhhh, missingno was an abomination and always will be. And just so u all ko when I used the code to walk through walls with action replay I was in the Victory road on Pearl and I had marley with me, When you leave the cave and walk in the grass a shiny "nothing" appears.
thath siny "nothing" might be another glitch pokemon called "invisible shiny bulbasaur"

Glacier
April 22nd, 2008, 06:19 PM
MISSINGNO. wasnt in GS you probably put your game in water or something like that and youre game got effed I did that and what looked like a pokemon centre roof tile appeared i captured it and it was a lugia that was wierd.. I did the same thing to my ruby and got wild Zapdos on Mt.Pyre.

April 22nd, 2008, 06:30 PM
MISSINGNO. wasnt in GS you probably put your game in water or something like that and youre game got effed I did that and what looked like a pokemon centre roof tile appeared i captured it and it was a lugia that was wierd.. I did the same thing to my ruby and got wild Zapdos on Mt.Pyre.
wow that would be total luck that it didn't mess you up... I caught a missingnoo and somehow the game glitched up

XaRhS
April 23rd, 2008, 01:17 AM

lol!this is luck....
weird luck though.....zapdos in mt.pyre?i couldn't even imagine that

Storm-DC
April 23rd, 2008, 03:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pok20wf5jqA
it was in gold.. at least its data was (also makes sense since you could transfer all your r/b pokemon to g/s)

El Gofre
April 23rd, 2008, 01:45 PM
MissingNo is not a pokemon. It is a set reaction to somehow getting into a battle with a pokemon that isnt there, hence the name Missing No (Abrreviated MissingNumber). Its the games way of telling you that you've glitched, hence the problems with catching it.

Cassino
April 24th, 2008, 04:04 PM
I take it you never came across the stickied Missingno thread. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1238&postcount=1)

Soulofinfamy
April 27th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Missingno was the best. You gotta love the pokemon glitches.