PDA

View Full Version : Latias and Latios: This I swear is true

Jirachi
October 19th, 2003, 08:12 PM
I've heard that Latias and Latios were the first recorded Pokemon Trainers-
HUMAN Pokemon Trainers. They battled Deoxys, who was trying to rule the Solar System, and failed. But Jirachi used the last of its power to turn them into dragons. Together, they imprisened Deoxys and its three robots of doom,
Regice, Registeel, and Regirock.

Jirachi
October 19th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Err, thanks to Raichu's Pokemon Community for this.

Kairi
October 19th, 2003, 08:19 PM
I'll move this to Pokmon Rumors. ^_^; Oh, and like I said before don't double post please. @_@;

jynx
October 20th, 2003, 08:37 AM
HUMAN Pokemon Trainers. They battled Deoxys, who was trying to rule the Solar System, and failed. But Jirachi used the last of its power to turn them into dragons. Together, they imprisened Deoxys and its three robots of doom,
Are you sure that you weren't reading a Pokemon fanfic?

Sapphire
October 20th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Ive never seen this kinda rumor before.if only i saw the pokemon 5 movie...(darn miramax!) I know they can turn into humans and all...but were? I made a little story out of that once (tried to draw it out really..haha) but i dunno..

Jirachi
October 22nd, 2003, 01:04 AM
Yes, it's correcto, Raichu's Pokemon Community is as dependable as this Community (not joking),
just not as good quality.

jynx
October 22nd, 2003, 08:46 AM
I'd have to investigate this!
But I thought that Latias and Kanon are seperate persons!
Though Latias can turn into Kanon

Arcanine
October 22nd, 2003, 09:30 AM
Yes, it's correcto, Raichu's Pokemon Community is as dependable as this Community (not joking),
just not as good quality.
Not bad member count, but where did the one on Raichu's Pokemon Community find this out?

Kayleigh
October 22nd, 2003, 01:14 PM
Well, if you think about it then it might make a bit of sense. ^_^ Pretty interesting... I wonder if it is true.

Rift
October 22nd, 2003, 03:37 PM
That storyline would make a pretty good fanfic/RPG if you ask me! heck itd make a good movie! *starts to write to the people who created Pokemon*

Omega-Brendan
October 27th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Don't tekk me that you don't know the name of the person who created Pocket Monsters!

erm, can you show us the link to this info?

Mew564
November 2nd, 2003, 06:31 PM
Don't tekk me that you don't know the name of the person who created Pocket Monsters!

erm, can you show us the link to this info?

A link would be nice. I can't find it on the site.

Does anyone know where I can find more info on this besides Raichu's Pokemon Community?

Rift
November 2nd, 2003, 10:01 PM

erm, can you show us the link to this info?His names Satoshi somethin! i cant remember Japenese last names! heck the only person i can rembmer is Akira Toriyama and he created Dragon Ball series!

knives
November 5th, 2003, 11:50 PM
His names Satoshi somethin! i cant remember Japenese last names! heck the only person i can rembmer is Akira Toriyama and he created Dragon Ball series!

actually jirachi battled with latias and latios against deoxys, and the three regis, the three regis were sealed away and deoxys was banished as a loner. now jirachi latias and latios, wander Hoenn searching for deoxy's essences to banish them as well.
(trust me i know)

Sapphire
November 6th, 2003, 02:15 PM
His name is Satoshi Tajiri.

So Jirachi, Latias, and Latios fought against Deoxys, sounds simple enough...but I thought Deoxys was human-made like mewtwo or somethin...

knives
November 6th, 2003, 11:13 PM
His name is Satoshi Tajiri.

So Jirachi, Latias, and Latios fought against Deoxys, sounds simple enough...but I thought Deoxys was human-made like mewtwo or somethin...

Nope, deoxys was a mutant in space created by an unatural balance in physics or somthin' but since he was he created the three regis as his servant's! wired huh?

______________________-

http://dendesdbzrpg.topcities.com

Kairi
November 7th, 2003, 06:56 AM
Deoxys Pokdex entries for Ruby and Sapphire:

Ruby Version
The DNA of a space virus underwent a sudden mutation upon exposure to a laser beam and resulted in Deoxys. The crystalline organ on this POKMON's chest appears to be its brain.

Sapphire Version
Deoxys emerged from a virus that came from space. It is highly intelligent and wields psychokinetic powers. This POKMON shoots lasers from the crystalline organ on its chest.

Sapphire
November 8th, 2003, 05:52 AM
Oh, okay, That's kinda weird,.....

ashley03
November 8th, 2003, 07:55 AM
Oh, okay, That's kinda weird,.....

that's not weird that's creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao, ashley03

oni flygon
November 8th, 2003, 12:04 PM
Sounds like the fanfiction I used to write. You'd be a good writer with that creativity XD

Stinger
November 8th, 2003, 02:46 PM
that's not weird that's creepy!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao, ashley03

creepy? It's only descriptions

stinger22290
November 8th, 2003, 08:52 PM
All You People Who Say They Have Caught Deoxeys:

If You Truly Have Caught Deoxeys, Then Why Dont You Post A Picture Of His Pokedex Entry???

Kairi
November 9th, 2003, 08:02 PM
You can't catch it in game, but here's a pic of its 'dex entry.

http://members.cox.net/celes/Pokemon/Pokemon%20Ruby.png

Jirachi
November 10th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the rating. This is a BIG spoiler thread.

abhishekroy
November 17th, 2003, 08:20 PM
????? This is messed up.......

Kairi
November 17th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Try to make your posts longer, and construct them so that they append beneficially to the topic at hand please.

Hakudoushi-kun
November 19th, 2003, 08:34 PM
jirachi is searching to banish deoxys? i thought jirachi was sleeping for 1000 years.

Jirachi
November 19th, 2003, 10:45 PM
jirachi is searching to banish deoxys? i thought jirachi was sleeping for 1000 years.
This all happened long ago, it drained Jirachi's power & made it sleepy.

Sleek
November 20th, 2003, 03:27 AM
ya ya ya, its all good in my eyes. jirachi, is that a screwed up flygon for your picture?

Jirachi
November 20th, 2003, 04:54 AM
ya ya ya, its all good in my eyes. jirachi, is that a screwed up flygon for your picture?
Yes, that picture was made by Moonlight,
and I like Dragon Pokemon as well as the Psychics.

Hakudoushi-kun
November 20th, 2003, 07:56 PM
This all happened long ago, it drained Jirachi's power & made it sleepy.
then what's with the wishtag story and all?

Rift
November 20th, 2003, 10:03 PM
This whole story line would make an excellent movie! i mean an Action/Adventure Pokemon movie! *daydreams* aaahhhh!

Jirachi
November 21st, 2003, 05:00 AM
This whole story line would make an excellent movie! i mean an Action/Adventure Pokemon movie! *daydreams* aaahhhh!
*Daydreams too*
Ahhh...
It is the best true Pokemon story I've ever seen on the internet.

Pogiforce-14
November 21st, 2003, 08:03 AM
(Ah, hey guys, been a long time, huh? :D)

I thought I'd let you know, I've heard on Pokemon.com that they've released information on jirachi, and may be releasing more soon regarding how to catch it.

Omuffinstar man
November 21st, 2003, 11:29 PM
This has got to be one of the worst strung along topics I've seen in quite a while.

Jirachi, your story keeps hopping around and makes no sense. The regis were sleeping for decades before Deoxys was even created.

The Lati's can take on human forms in the anime. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "trapping" them as dragons?

Sleek
November 22nd, 2003, 04:38 AM
im gonna have to go with the muffin guy here. your story has much falsehood, yet i dont have the time to say it, so ask someone else.

Septih
November 22nd, 2003, 04:39 AM
You can't catch it in game, but here's a pic of its 'dex entry.

http://members.cox.net/celes/Pokemon/Pokemon%20Ruby.png
is that supposed to made up, cos the number isn't the proper one and whats on the second page?

Kairi
November 22nd, 2003, 07:22 AM
That number is the national Pokdex order. Once you have it, the Pokmon go back to being ordered by Bulbasaur as #1, and Deoxys as #386. Treecko is #252 etc.

Hakudoushi-kun
November 22nd, 2003, 07:53 PM
is that supposed to made up, cos the number isn't the proper one and whats on the second page?
that's real as can be. here's some pics to prove that the pic above is real:

Jirachi
November 23rd, 2003, 01:03 AM
This has got to be one of the worst strung along topics I've seen in quite a while.

Jirachi, your story keeps hopping around and makes no sense. The regis were sleeping for decades before Deoxys was even created.

The Lati's can take on human forms in the anime. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "trapping" them as dragons?
My story? I found it on the internet.

Omuffinstar man
November 23rd, 2003, 08:02 AM
My story? I found it on the internet.

I heard the world was gonna end March 22nd 2003, because that's when the Aztec calender ends, and they've been dead on for meteor showers, eclipses(eclipsis?) etc. Yet here it is. Nearly 2004, no end of the world yet. I heard that on the internet.

Hope this puts into perspective how unreliable something like this can be. At least what I heard had some sort of evidence that might make it true(i.e the Aztecs being spot on for every other event until one certain point)

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 03:06 PM
that's real as can be. here's some pics to prove that the pic above is real:never seen that type of pokeball before! what type is it Images?

Omuffinstar man
November 26th, 2003, 04:40 PM
Eh? That's the Master Ball.

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Well iv never seen the R/S master ball.

Sapphire
November 26th, 2003, 05:10 PM
YOUVe never seen the R/S master ball? didnt you get it when team A/M were attacking? how sad....

Rift
November 26th, 2003, 05:28 PM
I didnt know it was there so i just deystroyed the place! ^_^;

ashley03
November 27th, 2003, 07:11 AM
I didnt know it was there so i just deystroyed the place! ^_^;
ha!!ha!!!Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so where are u now?so who didn't deystroy the base? no offence but how did u deystroy the base?

ciao,ashley03

Sleek
November 27th, 2003, 09:46 AM
what is pycho boost? and what are attack and accuracy of that "amazin" attack jirachi has. can deoxys learn luster purge? what is a good psychic defensive technique?

i love u cleaveland!!!

O O
I
_______

Rift
November 27th, 2003, 05:14 PM
I meant that i deafeted Aqua and when i learned it was in there the gate was blocked off... so i caught Latias the hard way! :P Doom Desire and Psycho Boost...odd attacks! :D

Dragon_Tamer
December 3rd, 2003, 12:53 PM
Psycho Boost has an accuracy of 90 and strength of 140(or so i believe)
If anyone has noticed all of the Deoxy pics show him in a Master ball.Why?Because when you hack Deoxys or Jirachy into the game they are automatically in the master ball

latios tamer
December 3rd, 2003, 04:03 PM
if you think about it deoxiis is man made because it was a [/COLOR][/SIZE]space virus ( wink wink wink )

Rift
December 3rd, 2003, 04:05 PM
Nah, it probly grew out of an asteroid or was a satelite that crashed into a meteor! :P

latios tamer
December 3rd, 2003, 04:05 PM
deoxees is man made because it was an experiment that got hit by a laser

Hakudoushi-kun
December 3rd, 2003, 07:43 PM
deoxys is the first part of the word DNA

Tweak
December 3rd, 2003, 10:06 PM
*shudders* the...pokemon is scarey. -_-; i'm sure nintendo wud make MANY plushies of it. :shocked: mewtwo was okay...but this one is just WEIRD.

Jirachi
December 4th, 2003, 02:25 AM
*shudders* the...pokemon is scarey. -_-; i'm sure nintendo wud make MANY plushies of it. :shocked: mewtwo was okay...but this one is just WEIRD.
I kind of like the idea of having such sci-fi Pokemon in the Advanced Generation: It lives up to it's name.

werule
December 14th, 2003, 11:42 PM
in the sapphire pokedex deoxy's number is 202 not 386, i have the pc version and i used the gameshark code to get him(and to be honest, he sucks). here are some screen shots from my game.

werule
December 14th, 2003, 11:48 PM
here are some more screenshots of rare pokemon( i still think mew and mewtwo are the best)

werule
December 14th, 2003, 11:53 PM
sorry for posting 3 times in a row, but i had to show u all real screenshots of the rare pokemon.

Hakudoushi-kun
December 15th, 2003, 07:48 PM
in the sapphire pokedex deoxy's number is 202 not 386, i have the pc version and i used the gameshark code to get him(and to be honest, he sucks). here are some screen shots from my game.

well ofcourse your deoxys isn't strong, it's only at lvl 14. wait til it learns psychoboost or something like that

werule
December 16th, 2003, 06:54 AM
well i had a level 100 deoxy once and i still like mew more, mew just looks better.

Ultimathunder
December 16th, 2003, 03:24 PM
well just to give everyone a low-down on Deoxy's base stats they are:

HP: 50
Attack: 150
Defence: 50
Sp att: 150
Sp def: 50
Spd 150

As you can see he is an all out attacker making him the strongest pokemon in speed and attack...the only ones to beat him in the three stats are Metwo(Duh) sp att: 154
Slaking
attack: 160
actually that's it...cause he is actually THE fastest pokemon...Electrode used to be with a great 130 speed but as you can see...beaten...

Ultimathunder
December 16th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Sorry to post twice but I want to ask that shouldn't it be Rayquaza that the 3 Regi's are guarding? Only Rayquaza (and relicanth) have lived to such a long time while Deoxy is only around 1000ish as you say...

Deoxy is the result of an alien space virus being bombarded with Cosmic radiation and a laser from a satellite.

The name Deoxys is from the term Deoxyribonucleic Acid - better known as D.N.A.

Which have already been stated earlier on...

but anyway...

the story can be true in some ways because all 4 pokemon are equal in stats of a combined 600...Nintendo didn't just make that up for fun it has a meaning to it...

most pokemon placed in the 600 stat area are all pokemon who lived for ages (mew)or can time travel(Celebii)

The rest are just there to match up for being the hardest to train pokemon who are non-legendary with good stats. only exception here is Slaking cause he can only move once every two turns, which is a waste...

at one point in time all of these pokemon should've met one way or another but definetly would've known about each others existence cause that's what pokemon can do...

but I think the 7th pokemon movie tells of Deoxy just being born rather then him being sealed from somewhere, cause I doubt people from 1000years ago have satelitte beam attacking technology....

Ultimathunder
December 16th, 2003, 03:49 PM
Sorry people 3 times ^_^

Deoxy's RUBY and SAPPHIRE pokedex is 202 but in old to new pokedex it's 386 the last entry for all 386 pokemon...btw Jirachii is 385/201 just in case u ask ^_^

Also the only reason why they dumped Deoxy and Rayquaza on the same movie is because they both have 150 attack and special attack. No other pokemon can match that!

Rift
December 17th, 2003, 08:14 PM
um...i know your new UltimaThunder but try not to post 3 times in a row...just edit your post okay! :classic:

E. Master
December 18th, 2003, 02:34 PM
I have about 10 deoxys but they are all in bad eggs, and it pkrs by their status! How long will it take for them to hatch? Oh and werule can you post some screen shots of Southern Island, and if you used a AR to get that mewtwo could you give me the code(s)?

Ultimathunder
December 20th, 2003, 04:59 AM
Yeah sorry about the triple posting I never knew it was that bad of a thing...I'll try not to do that from now on...I'm still trying to get used to all the new buttons and stuff here...

Jirachi
December 23rd, 2003, 07:50 PM
Sorry to post twice but I want to ask that shouldn't it be Rayquaza that the 3 Regi's are guarding? Only Rayquaza (and relicanth) have lived to such a long time while Deoxy is only around 1000ish as you say...

Deoxy is the result of an alien space virus being bombarded with Cosmic radiation and a laser from a satellite.

The name Deoxys is from the term Deoxyribonucleic Acid - better known as D.N.A.

Which have already been stated earlier on...

but anyway...

the story can be true in some ways because all 4 pokemon are equal in stats of a combined 600...Nintendo didn't just make that up for fun it has a meaning to it...

most pokemon placed in the 600 stat area are all pokemon who lived for ages (mew)or can time travel(Celebii)

The rest are just there to match up for being the hardest to train pokemon who are non-legendary with good stats. only exception here is Slaking cause he can only move once every two turns, which is a waste...

at one point in time all of these pokemon should've met one way or another but definetly would've known about each others existence cause that's what pokemon can do...

but I think the 7th pokemon movie tells of Deoxy just being born rather then him being sealed from somewhere, cause I doubt people from 1000years ago have satelitte beam attacking technology....
I am learning a lot from you, thanks!

Greed
December 30th, 2003, 07:05 PM
This is pretty interesting ^_^ I'd be surprised if it were true! O_O;

*gets killed by latios*

E. Master
December 31st, 2003, 08:54 AM
My game is screwed, when I went to the southern island the latias was a guy!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimathunder
January 3rd, 2004, 10:36 AM
is your game real? or a fake? Cause fakes intend to have such huge glitches with pokemon games depending what u go for...

Rift
January 3rd, 2004, 10:41 PM
My game is screwed, when I went to the southern island the latias was a guy!!!!!!!!!!!Thats really freakin creepy! ^_^; its probably just a glitch like Ultima Thunder said

Mew564
January 6th, 2004, 04:17 PM
My game is screwed, when I went to the southern island the latias was a guy!!!!!!!!!!!

WOAH! Now that is freaky!

Ultimathunder
January 7th, 2004, 03:12 AM
there is a chance that that isn't a glitch...Latios and Latias can become humans...could explain what happened when you talked to him?

latios tamer
January 8th, 2004, 02:22 PM
probably not but i wouldnt know

knives
January 26th, 2004, 10:25 PM
i'm a bit late but... It was Prof. Birch who made DEoxys ya KNOW THAT BIG MACHINE IN HIS LAB? THAT'S HOW HE HELEPED MAKE IT! AND SENT IT TO THE SPACE STATION FOR EXPERIMENTS.

Jirachi
January 28th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Really? Did you watch the seventh movie? LOL, that whould be the day.

Mew564
January 29th, 2004, 05:36 PM
i'm a bit late but... It was Prof. Birch who made DEoxys ya KNOW THAT BIG MACHINE IN HIS LAB? THAT'S HOW HE HELEPED MAKE IT! AND SENT IT TO THE SPACE STATION FOR EXPERIMENTS.

OH MY GOSH!!!

Is that true???
Prof. Birch? Out of all people him? Why him? How could a professor make an evil Pokemon? What is the Pokemon world coming to? WAIT...

Why am I saying this about Prof. Birch? I know absolutely nothing about him. Well, mabey not absolutely nothing.

That could be true and here I am thinking it's not.

Anyway, I thought Birch wasn't evil! If he made Deoxys, he'd have to be evil! He'd have to be! How can a normal, not evil person make Deoxys? He has to be evil! I must research on this! I must! * goes in a frantic research frenzy*

Hakudoushi-kun
January 29th, 2004, 07:24 PM
deoxys isn't evil, just another mistaken experiment, like mewtwo

Mew564
January 30th, 2004, 03:19 PM
deoxys isn't evil, just another mistaken experiment, like mewtwo

*bright light appears*
Ya know, that's a good point!
*stares into space stupidly*
It is. Perhaps Deoxys is just a litttle misguided.
That's a good idea! I never thought of that.
*slaps self* WHY AM I SO STUPID?

Pikachu Fan38
January 30th, 2004, 06:25 PM
that's real as can be. here's some pics to prove that the pic above is real:
I have some Pokemon from the red version but they dont appear
in my Pokedex.Can you help me how to get a pokedex like yours :D

knives
February 10th, 2004, 11:40 PM
Prof issn't evil! it was a mistake....
YES IT all makes sense! *hahaha* i'm gonna get Deoxys in game and your not.... i'm so smart.

Hakudoushi-kun
February 11th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I have some Pokemon from the red version but they dont appear
in my Pokedex.Can you help me how to get a pokedex like yours :D

there are gameshark/AR codes for it. otherwise, wait for fire red/water blue to get the dex(just trade w/ those games to get it)

YES IT all makes sense! *hahaha* i'm gonna get Deoxys in game and your not.... i'm so smart.

you can get deoxys in fire red/leaf green by completing a puzzle. check serebii (http://www.serebii.net) for more info

Mew564
February 13th, 2004, 05:43 PM
What?
And I went through all of my trouble to find info to see if Birch really DID
create Deoxys. sigh. You could have told me! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
* cying a flood of tears* WAAAAAHHHHH!
Okay, I'm better now. Oh well, at least Birch didn't create Deoxys and he isn'tevil after all YIPEE!
Bye,
Mew564 :)

Chiyo
February 28th, 2004, 02:12 AM
I think that is wierd... These 'Robots Of Doom' is wierd, I mean. A robot of steel is rare, a robot of rock is stupid, and a robot of ice...................Really,
really,really, uhhhhhh, I can't think of an ajective for Regice....

Manta
March 22nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
Cold? Melty? Tounge-Stickng-To-Y? LUMPY! ^-^

*clever*

ChoasTheory
March 22nd, 2004, 05:04 PM
Hmm, it sounds like somthing that could be real to me..... But I am only assuming I mean I dont watch the movies I am more into the games hehe.

Scyther5
April 14th, 2004, 06:56 PM
Hmm, ive heard this rumor but if the lil J made Latios and Latais, Dragons its almost making them stronger in alot of ways. So if its true they could of cuased some mass damage!

sora*
April 17th, 2004, 10:17 AM
kairi...... whats the picture?

knives
May 2nd, 2004, 10:43 PM
if u have seen the 5th movie latios and latias are the kids of another pokemon, pokemon babies not human! that clears that up.

Jirachi
May 8th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Cold? Melty? Tounge-Stickng-To-Y? LUMPY! ^-^

*clever*
Have you read Regice's pokedex info?
I SAYS IT CANNOT MELT A BIT EVEN WHEN IT IS DUNKED IN MAGMA!

BTWL, Knives, stop talking about Jirachi and Deoxys, there are in every post of yours.

Mew564
May 8th, 2004, 06:19 PM
WOAH...

Not even in magma?
That is cool.....
I never knew that. You really do learn something new every day.

knives
May 10th, 2004, 03:12 AM
That is not tru , not in every post of mine, only 98% ! ha prooved you wrong, yeah, i've been there.

Mew564
May 13th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Woah, knives, I'm surprised. Only 98%? I used to be one of those people who thought all of your posts were about Jirachi. I said it before and I'll say it agin. You really do learn something new every day.

Working my way up to my 100th post,
Mew564 :15:

Pine
June 6th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Oh...my...god.

Jirachi, you're a good person but this Raichu place, well, the info they gave you was 100% untrue, uless perhaps the small possible link between Jirachi and the Regis, seen below. I happen to have watched movies 1-5, seen full reviews of 6 and 7, played the game, and done some other research. Here's the real story:

Registeel, Regirock, Regice: A long time, thousands of years ago, humans (it doesn't explain how, I'm guessing a magical seremony or whatever, or possibly using a wish from Jirachi) created the Rigis. However they were too powerful, and needed to be sealed away (again maybe they wished for Jirachi to seal them, see Note at bottom). There they stayed that way until they were captured in Ruby/Sapphire.

Jirachi: Jirachi has nothing at all to do with Deoxys, Latios, Latias or Rayquaza. It just grants wishes every 1000 years. The whole how it exists thing may be that it's just been around for eternity, like Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres, for example. Or Mew.

Rayquaza: For those who have played Ruby/Sapphire, Rayquaza was the one who put Groudon and Kyogre to sleep in order to stop the cataclysmic battle between them. I don't know why, but in the 7th movie, it has a dislike for Deoxys, trying to destroy it every time it shows up.

Latios and Latias: In the 5th movie, it clearly states that the father of Latios and Latias was indeed another Latios, proving that Latios and Latias were and have always been pokemon. The movie also says that they have the ability to take on the appearance of someone else, usually a human in order to avoid detection.

Finally, we reach what seems to be the most controversial pokemon here.
Deoxys: As the pokedex entries state, it was a deep space virus floating around. It was hit by a laser, (I don't ever remember it saying that it was a laser from a sattelite) transforming it into its current state. Like Mewtwo, its overly superior intellect caused it to believe that everyone else was inferior and to be destroyed. then it came down on an asteroid to appear in the 7th movie.

Note:In the 6th movie, Masato/Max wishes for candy, chips and stuff from Jirachi. Jirachi grants the wish, but just teleports it from a nearby stand (most of the movie takes place around a carnival). If it is true that the humans wished for Jirachi to seal them, it would make sense because Jirachi could teleport them to a sealed cave.

Well, there it is.

Mew564
June 6th, 2004, 03:53 PM
*stuffing mouth with candy*

WHY DIDIN'T I THINK OF THAT????

It's been all in the games and movies all along. I've seen the movies and played the games. Yet this never appeared to me.

Lesson of the day (you really do learn something new every day!):
I should pay more atttention!

Still working my way up to my 100th post,
Mew564 :2:

Pine
June 6th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Thank you. And I do hope that the rest of you will pay more attention, as Mew564 said.

ratiasu
June 7th, 2004, 08:49 AM
SONANSU !! (thats right)

and stop making rumors about me and my poor dead brother,
will he never find peace ?

Pine
June 7th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Okay, whatever you said, whatever the heck it meant and with all due respect, that was kinda stupid and completely of topic...and weird......and kind of disturbing...

Nikku
June 7th, 2004, 10:35 PM
I guess since this is a rumor forum it's okay to say that but you should give an official source if you're gonna say it's true... It sounds awesome though.

Pine
June 8th, 2004, 03:17 PM
What I said or the rumors before that?

Jirachi
June 15th, 2004, 12:45 AM
This thread is becoming a debate, so I changed it's name.

Pine
June 15th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I'm not sure if you did or not, but keep an eye out for Mods...I've gotten in trouble about 2 or 3 times for reviving old threads when I didn't know but...maybe they're out to get me...

Oh, and if you change the title of the first post, it just changes the title of the post. The name of the thread stays the same...

Mew564
June 15th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Oh, the Mods are out to get you, Pine? I'm sorry.

I would be cautious as to not turn the thread into a debate of some sort.

BTW,
Maybe I have to reread the rules, but what's wrong with posting in old threads?

I think I'll reread them, because the last time I did, it said nothing about posting in old threads.

Still working my way up to the 100th post,
Mew564

Pine
June 15th, 2004, 06:51 PM
I have no idea why they like to pester me so much about it. But they do. Kairi was one of the people who's warned me about it, so I won't question it too much...

Mew564
June 15th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Hmm. I'm sorry. I'm never bothered by them 'cause I'm one if those quiet people that nobody knows or cares about...

The world is so cruel..

Again, I see absolutely nothing wrong with posting in old threads.

Later,
Mew564

Grr. My parents are telling me to get offline. Why can't I stay on for two more hours... What do they expect me to do sit around all day with nothing to do and talk to a wall. Hey, I've never tried that before. Oh well, I'm going to talk to a wall.

Pine
June 15th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Have fun :P

Speaking of which (times I got in trouble without doing anything wrong), Sakura and Espeon, one of the not so great mods, has started quite an argument over a simple harmless double posting, blowing it out of proportion saying that I'm trying to prevent her from doing her job and all kinds of stuff. Witness the madness at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=10354.
Well, I gotta hack to finish, so seeya!

Goten Shy
June 17th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Okay, the forum is not a place to 'premote' your arguments with people, espesially mods! You shouldnt have took away the note you had about editing it and if you were going to update the second post, why are there 3 consecutive posts from you? She wasnt as much telling you of just informing you about the actions that would have been taken if you continued. And just becasue she done that gives you no right to back answer or be cheeky.

Now that to a moderator i think is disrespectful! Wrong. It is a moderators Job to point of mistakes made out by members and take action if nesisary. She was just pointing it all out.

Anyway, back onto the subject with the legandaires and what not. I think the monkey virus *name thinking* did come on a meateor, becaseu on the game, after triggering an event, an island appears, the island, being part of the meteor.... ;)

Pine
June 17th, 2004, 01:20 PM
First of all, you just revived an old topic that was supposed to drop!

Now, I'll reply to your post in order...

Okay, the forum is not a place to 'premote' your arguments with people, espesially mods! I am not promoting it. However you are because you're talking about it in an unrelated thread instead of a PM, smart one. You shouldnt have took away the note you had about editing it and if you were going to update the second post, why are there 3 consecutive posts from you? I took it away because it had been up for a while. Sakura and Espeon checks every new club created, and if she had a problem with it, she would've told me before I took it down. She wasnt as much telling you of just informing you about the actions that would have been taken if you continued. That made no sense, but she was not telling me what would happen if I continued my actions. She was saying that I was purposefully trying to fully prevent her from doing her job. At the time I was mad at her for posting without being a member and completely disregarding any respect to me, as well as getting mad at me after I had removed the note. And just becasue she done that gives you no right to back answer or be cheeky.
I was not being cheeky.
Now that to a moderator i think is disrespectful! Wrong. It is a moderators Job to point of mistakes made out by members and take action if nesisary. She was just pointing it all out. Again, she was not just 'pointing it out.' If you read carefully, you would've seen my appropiate belief about respect. Here's a summary of it:
Always respect superiors to an appropiate level, but any further respect for them is earned by respecting you at least to a basic level.

Many mods do earn plenty of extra respect by being likeable, logical and respectful to normal members, and that's what makes those mods, smods and praetors popular.

Anyway, back onto the subject with the legandaires and what not. I think the monkey virus *name thinking* did come on a meateor, becaseu on the game, after triggering an event, an island appears, the island, being part of the meteor....

I'm starting to really not like you, you know. Nobody mentioned a monkey virus coming back on a meteor, or anything else you said. We were talking about the coming to being of some legendaries, having almost nothing to do with the game. Even if you were on topic or a bit correct, I already clearly disproved all the rumors earlier in this thread.

Goten Shy
June 17th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Yes, but it still doest not mean people cant say what they heard, watehr it be corrent or not. I was not premoting it, i was just stating what you shouldnt have done, and to all other members who may act the way you done. If you have a problem talk to Kairi or someone like that.

Pine
June 17th, 2004, 01:38 PM
Well, I just didn't happen to ask what people thought about it.

Actually, every member who's had reactions to it have PMed me and all of them so far have had completely opposite opinions. So there.

And I did talk to Kairi about it.

Could you not put words into other people's mouths like that? It makes you look like an unlikeable control freak.

And you are further keeping from letting this thread drop.

Pine
June 17th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Mew564, you just prevented this thread from *again* dropping. Do not post here. This thread is dead.

Jirachi
June 18th, 2004, 01:47 AM
This thread is not dead. It has not been in the back pages for over a month.

Pine
June 18th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Ohh...kay...then...

Well, I'm heading for DC in a couple of minutes, so seeya everyone!

Golden Groudon
June 30th, 2004, 03:03 PM
It seems to make sense, tho.

rayquaza master z
July 10th, 2004, 10:54 AM
i can probably put some pokedex for of deoxeasn if i knew were to catch him

BigBoss
July 13th, 2004, 07:22 AM
Action Replay...... I have the national dex almost complete my bad eggs wont hatch

Vappy
July 14th, 2004, 03:33 PM
As we will see in the upcoming movie.....Rayquaza ia the one who defeated Deoxys.

knives
September 23rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
Is that so? And what "Movie" is that? I doubt it anyway.

SBaby
September 24th, 2004, 10:36 AM
Wait a minute... How can Jirachi, Latios, and Latias wander around Hoenn looking for the essence when Jirachi is sealed in the Dark Crystal, and Latios and Latias are with those two trainers in Johto?? Are you sure about this??

Toothache
September 24th, 2004, 11:03 AM
It's all a rumour, and this topic shouldn't have been revived because it was well over a month old.

SBaby
September 24th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Please don't flame me. I'm just trying to make a point.

Toothache
September 24th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Actually, I was talking to knives cos he was the one who revived the topic. :-)